Becky's Two Part Story
Part 1: Doctor’s magic wand transforms Becky

[Image: becky-011.jpg?w=1000&ssl=1]

Prelude to Becky’s Transformation
“Three months ago, I would never have imagined this day” I said as I collapsed next to Becky after fucking and cumming inside her.

“Why?” she asked, panting heavily having cum along with me.

“You were so different back then.”

“You weren’t. I used hope you’d notice me.” she said caressing my chest.

I kissed her perfect lips, tasting her tongue,caressing her breasts, glistening with sweat from our intense mating. Her legs were spread wide, pussy sore from the pounding from my dick, that ended with a cum load deep inside her.

In just two months, she had completely transformed and though today was the first time we fucked, I can’t imagine ever having enough of this new Becky. Before this day is done and she goes home, I hope to take her at least a couple more times. Just thinking about fucking her again is making my spent cock wake up.

A bit about me. I am a photographer specializing in wild life and portrait photography. Wild life is a passion and portraits pay the bills. I used to work in an IT company as their photo editor but I quit that job recently to pursue photography full time. I am 27, single, 6′ tall, and well built, thanks to daily visits to the gym run by a girlfriend that I am likely to break up with, thanks to Becky.

A bit about Becky. 24 years old, she joined the same IT company I used to work for, fresh out of college. Coming from a conservative Christian background, Becky was a 5′ 5″ tom boy with an spunky attitude. Long hair,clumsy boyish dressing sense, she was a bully at work and not even the girl next door.

Three months ago, I wouldn’t have given her a second glance. Yes, she had a cute face, but too conservative and boyish for my liking. My gym instructor isn’t as pretty, but has a body that turns heads and an appetite for sex that I totally enjoy. Why then would I even have considered Becky? Though she has no idea what made her change, this behind-the-scenes story reveals the secret of her transformation from tom boy to the sexy siren she’s turned into.

Becky, the tom-boy had her dad worried

“Could she be a lesbian?” Phillip D’Souza asked Dr Sudeep Rao.

“That’s so stereotypical Phil” Sudeep replied, “don’t jump to conclusions. Only Becky can answer that. But it’s not uncommon for teenage girls to not be in touch with their sexuality. She’s grown up alongside 3 brothers without even a mother around. Give her time.”

“She’s not a teenager anymore Sudeep! She’s a 24-year old office going woman. I worry about her. Can’t you cure her or something?”

“First of all, if – and that’s a big if – she is a lesbian, it’s not an illness that can be cured. Now, if it’s just a matter of discovering her sexuality, we can help with counseling. Modern science has found many alternate treatments including hypnosis, regression therapy and more, to unlock one’s inner self.”

“We have to do something, I am worried about my daughter. I should be thinking about her marriage and she doesn’t even show the slightest interest in boys, hasn’t had a boyfriend yet. How long can this go on?”

“Are you sure about that? Boys and boy friends aren’t the most comfortable topics for a young girl to discuss with her father or brothers. She could be a late bloomer too. Don’t be too hasty.”

“As far as I know. If there are treatments available, I’d like you to try them.” Phillip said.

“There are no guarantees Phil. It may just be a matter of time. Some of the treatments can be quite experimental and invasive. And you can’t be present, which can be quite traumatic for a young girl.”

“I don’t care. I will drop her here tomorrow morning. She can either go home after the session or I can pick her up on my way home in the evening. Do whatever is needed. I trust you.”

Doctor’s Magic Wand

Next morning, Phillip dropped Becky at Dr Sudeep Rao’s place and went to work. Within the first few minutes of talking to Becky, Rao found out that Becky was interested in a guy from her office but he had just quit work. He also found out that she wasn’t a virgin though she’d done it only once before. She refused to talk any more than that on the subject.

“It’s not that I don’t like guys Rao uncle. They just don’t seem to be interested in me.” Becky said.

“Could that be because you haven’t explored your own sexuality yet and don’t know how to deal with boys? After all, you have only been around your father and brothers all your life. Most of their friends are also guys. That can make it difficult for a young girl when it comes to dealing with other men” suggested Dr Rao.

“Maybe, I don’t know. Uncle, I know I am not girlie like other girls my age. I am not used to make up and behaving the way they do. Maybe that’s the problem. I just don’t know.” Becky confessed.

“Here’s what I think beta” said Dr Rao. “You’ve been around men all your life, maybe even seen us as your role models and tried to be like us. It’s perfectly natural in such situations for girls to suppress their female side trying to be like the men they grow up with.”

“Maybe uncle.”

“We can try hypnotherapy to see if there’s something holding you back. Only if you are open to it. What do you think?”

“I don’t know uncle. All I know is, being ignored by guys hurts. I want them to want me. I want them to think I am pretty and sexy like other girls. I want to be like other girls. I just don’t knowhow. If you think therapy will help, let’s try it.”

Third among 4 siblings, Becky was just a 3-year old when Dr. Sudeep Rao first met the D’Souza family. He was the psychiatrist treating Phillip’s wife who was struggling with depression following their last son’s birth. Even after she committed suicide when their youngest was just 2 years old, Phillip and Sudeep remained friends,visiting each others’ house and socializing often. Having lost his wife to a bitter divorce and with no kids, Sudeep uncle doted on Phillip’s four kids. Becky was always a tom boy, playing cricket and football with her brothers and arm-wrestling with Rao uncle. While her tom-boyish nature remained, Sudeep had seen her change through puberty.

He’d seen her turn into a shapely woman hidden behind boyish clothes. His feelings for teen Becky changed from paternal to carnal and he often imagined what she would be like in bed, masturbating after every visit where he saw the teenage Becky. As she grew into her 20s, he noticed how her breasts filled out. He wished he could just rip her boyish shirts off and suck her tits. Once she started working, he saw less of her. Her dad’s concern and her willingness to be hypnotized was going to allow Rao uncle to fulfill his lust for Becky. 

After hypnotizing her, Rao asked her if she knew where she was.

“Yes uncle.”

“Where are you?”

“In Rao uncle’s clinic.”

“Why are you here?”

“Because I want to be sexy to boys like other girls. You are going to try and treat me and teach me to make boys want me.”

“Do you want to be kissed.”

“Yes uncle.” 

“Do you want to be fucked?” 

“Yes uncle.” 

He told her he was going to kiss and fuck her and asked if she had any problems with that. 

“No uncle.”

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes uncle.”

“You won’t remember any of this once you leave this clinic. And you’ll want to behave sexily from now on.”

“Yes uncle.” 

He then asked her to strip her clothes. As she shed her dress he grew hard watching a sexy woman emerge. She was wearing lacy black bra and panties. Her breasts were full and soft, straining against the restraint of her skimpy bra. Her belly was perfectly shaped with a deep, high navel. Her hips gave her body an hourglass shape. She had long creamy legs that her Rao ‘uncle’ wanted to touch and lick.

Laying her on the patient’s bed, he touched her face, moving stray strands of hair away. Bending down, he kissed her deliciously soft lips. The moment his lips touched hers,she opened her mouth and thrust her tongue into his mouth. Grabbing his neck,she kissing him hungrily. Her mouth was soft and she tasted like heaven. He licked and sucked her juicy tongue enjoying this ‘kid’ he’d been wanting to bang since her teenage years. Rao caressed her belly, running his fingers up and down from the edge of her bra to the top of her panties and back. He poked her navel with a finger, drilling into it and squeezing her soft milky belly.

Spreading her legs apart, Rao uncle ran his fingers up and down the inside of her thighs. Her skin was silky smooth and warm. He squeezed her inner thigh, inching higher and higher with each squeeze towards her groin. 

Breaking the kiss, Rao uncle spread her legs kneeling between them. Lifting her feet up, he sucked each of her toes, licking between each one. His hands were caressing her up and down her leg as he licked each foot. Rao’s erection was straining against his pants, so he stripped naked and released his 6” shaft while continuing to suck Becky’s toes. Completely naked between her legs, he started licking and kissing the inside of one leg up to her knee and then the other. He licked the under side of each knee before continuing to kiss, lick and suck the creamy soft skin of her thighs. Higher and higher he ate her legs right up to the edge of her panties, staring at the perfect camel toe, just inches from his mouth.

Sliding his hand inside her panties, Rao uncle cupped Becky’s pussy. She was bushy and warm. He ran his middle finger up and down her tight hot opening. Then he squeezed her pussy again and again, massaging her inside her panties.

“Ummmmm, that feels so good Rao uncle” Backy moaned, her hips moving into his hands. 

He bent down and kissed Becky’s lips again. The hunger was back, her tongue was in his mouth, meeting his tongue hungrily. He slid a finger inside Becky’s pussy, then two, while continuing to kiss her. He couldn’t wait to strip her bra and panties and fuck her hard. But first he wanted to see how well she could suck cock.

Making her get on her knees on the floor, Rao guided her mouth towards his erection. Once again, her passion rose to the surface as she took his hardness in her mouth. Grabbing his dick with one hand, she started stroking his cock while sucking it. Rao felt her wet and warm tongue and her teeth along his hardness as she sucked and stroked hungrily. With her other hand, she cupped Rao uncle’s hairy balls and caressed them lovingly. This tom-boy had turned into a sexy women before his eyes and was giving him the best blow job of his life. 

“Ummmm, ummm, ummm” she moaned sucking Rao “uncle” expertly feeling his rod start to throb in her hand and mouth.

“Aaaaaaaaah” Rao uncle groaned,stiffening and shot his load. Some of it spilled on Becky’s face, but she took most of his seed in her mouth and swallowed!

Laying her back on the bed after she had sucked all of his cum, Rao uncle cupped her boobs and squeezed them. They were soft and naturally large. 

Sliding a hand inside Becky’s bra, he found her soft nipple and pinched.

“Oh yeah….ummmm….harder Rao uncle” she groaned, making him squeeze again and again… as she moaned with each squeeze till the nipple was no longer soft but hard and swollen. She was moaning away, eyes closed.

Unable to resist her beautiful face, Rao uncle kissed Becky again, tasting his cum mixed with her saliva. Like their earlier kisses, the moment his lips touched hers, she slid her tongue into his mouth, kissing him hungrily.

Continuing to kiss her, one hand inside her bra playing with her tit, Rao uncle reached behind her with the other hand and unhooked her bra. Sliding the bra strap off her shoulder, he kissed and licked the soft naked skin of each shoulder. Slowly sliding the bra off, he kissed Becky’s neck, then down to where her breasts began, then up one mound, followed by the other. Rao licked Becky all along the valley between her gorgeous boobs squeezing both of them with his hands. 

Once her bra was off, he dropped it on the floor, marveling at Backy’s dark erect nipples. Hard and swollen, they stood up, begging to be sucked. Rao uncle obliged, taking one breast in his mouth and biting into her soft creamy flesh, giving Becky a hicky. With his tongue, Rao uncle licked around and around her hard tit before sucking on it. Sliding his hand back inside her panties, he entered Becky with two fingers, feeling her warm wetness. He sucked her other nipple for a few minutes before returning to the first. All the while, his fingers were sliding in and out of her, faster and faster.

“Yes uncle, yes uncle, aah, aah, aah, aah,aah, aah, aah, aah” she was moaning as his fingers drilled her. Before long Rao uncle was drilling Becky’s pussy wildly, sucking on one nipple after the other and back to the first, driving her over the edge.

Rao uncle was drilling Becky’s pussy wildly, sucking on one nipple after the other and back to the first, driving her over the edge.

“Yes uncle, yes uncle, yes, yes, yes, oh my GOD, YESSSSSSSSSS!” she screamed shuddering and arching her back, shaking as she was rocked by her first orgasm of the day. And Rao was just getting her “treatment” started.

Rao kissed her after her orgasm passed, his hand still inside her panties, fingers still inside her soaking wet pussy.

“Did you like that beta?”

“Oh yes uncle.”

Rao took his fingers out and licked one, tasting Becky’s juices. He made Becky suck the other finger drenched in her cum.

“Do you want to cum again?”

“Yes uncle.”

“Do you want me to eat you beta?”

“Eat me uncle?” she asked.

“Yes. When I slide my tongue inside you, kiss and lick your clitoris and suck your fluids out with my mouth, it’s called eating pussy and is a very pleasurable experience for women. Do you want it?”

“Yes uncle. Eat me. I want that pleasure.”

Rao uncle kissed each nipple lovingly before pulling her soaking wet panties down and dropping them to the floor.

“Would you like me to shave your pussy first?” Rao uncle asked.

“If you want to uncle, whatever will make me feel sexier to boys.”

Rao went and got a fresh shaving kit and applied foam to her bush with his fingers, unable to resist sliding them inside her. Spreading her legs wide, he climbed between her and shaved her pussy, revealing the cutest tight pussy he had seen. While he was shaving her pussy, he licked her butt-hole and inserted a finger inside it. He fucked her butt with his fingers while shaving her pussy. He then washed her pussy with soap water. While washing her pussy, he slid two fingers inside her and his thumb inside her butt. Kissing and licking the mound of her pussy, Rao fucked both her holes with his soapy fingers for a few minutes making her wriggle with pleasure. Finally, he wiped her with a towel, rubbing the towel against her clit for a few minutes, making Becky groan and moan with delight.

Throwing the towel on the floor, Rao uncle spread her legs wide on the patient bed and stroked her opening with his fingers, feeling and rubbing her clit. Bending down between her legs, he opened her tight pussy and licked her from down to top.

“Aaaaah, yes” Becky moaned, thrusting her hip up into Rao uncle’s mouth.

“You like it beta?”

“Yes uncle?”

“You taste delicious beta. I want to eat your pussy. Would you like that?”

“Yes uncle.”

Bending down, Rao hovered just above her pussy, smelling the steamy aroma of her secretions, his balls aching to fuck her. Unable to resist the invitation of Becky’s soaking wet pussy, he buried his face into her and started eating her. Sliding his tongue deep inside, he licked Becky’s delicious wetness. His tongue explored the warm wetness inside Becky. He found her swollen clit and licked it. Taking it in his mouth, he sucked it hungrily making Becky arch her back and moan with pleasure.

Becky grabbed Rao uncle’s head and pushed his mouth into her. Wrapping her legs around his head, she held him into her pussy and started thrusting her hips upwards, driving her horny pussy into his mouth.

Rao ate her soft pussy, reveling in her flowing nectar, feeling her juices gushing as her arousal grew. Faster and faster he licked, bit and sucked Becky’s pussy for close to 15 minutes before he felt Becky’s body start to shake.

“Don’t stop uncle, don’t stop, don’t stop,don’t stop” she kept mumbling, thrusting hard into his mouth as he ate.

“Oh God yes. I am cumming uncle. OHHHHHYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!” she screamed, arching into his mouth and exploding with her second orgasm. Rao licked her juices and ate her right through the orgasm till she collapsed panting.

“You are so tasty beta, I could eat you all day.”

“I would like that uncle. Will other boys want to eat me like you?”

“The good ones will Beta.”

“As good as you?” Becky asked.

“You will find out soon enough. And if they don’t, you can always come to your uncle. Now, I can eat you again if you want, but I’d really like to fuck your pussy.”

“Fuck me uncle. I want you to fuck me hard.”

Horny and eager to pound her pussy, and hard once again, Rao uncle pushed her legs up and climbed between them, rubbing his 6” hardness up and down her tight opening. Spreading her wide, he slid the tip if his cock inside her. WOW! She was tight. Slowly, he slid deeper and deeper inside her till all of his 6″ shaft was buried inside Becky.

“You’re so big uncle” she said, her pussy muscles contracting against his hardness, pulling him into her.

“You want me to fuck you?”

“Yes uncle.”

“Say please.”

“Oh please Rao uncle, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.” Becky begged thrusting her pussy against his cock.

Rao uncle started moving in and out of her, slowly at first but picking up the tempo as her wetness made it easier for his cock to drill her tight pussy. His fantasy of many years had come true as his cock pounded deep inside Becky. What a delightful fuck she is he thought pounding harder and harder into her.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes” Becky groaned with each thrust.

Within minutes Rao uncle was plowing her hard, his hardness drilling in and out of her like a piston, faster and faster. While his hardness pounded her pussy, he squeezed her boobs, pinched her tits and bent over to suck them. For close to 15 minutes he hammered into her, making Becky groan louder and louder with every passing minute.

“I am going to cum again uncle….please don’t stop now” She moaned breathlessly.

“Me too beta. Do you want me to cum inside you?”

“Oh please YES uncle, please cum in me, yes,yes, YESSSSSSSS” she screamed.

Placing his hand on her mouth to quiet her screams, Rao buried his shaft all the way into her and erupted, filling her with his cum, shooting it deep into Becky. 

It took both Becky and Rao uncle close to five minutes before their breathing returned to normal. Rao uncle’s spent dick still inside her, he collapsed on Becky’s naked body. They kissed passionately while waiting for their heart beats and breathing to return to normal.

Finally, they got dressed and Rao uncle guided Becky to sit in the patient’s chair.

“Did you like today’s treatment beta?”

“Yes uncle.” said a hypnotized Becky, her conscious mind unaware of having been fucked by her uncle.

“Do you want me to continue treating you?”

“Yes uncle.”

“How often do you want to come for treatment?”

“Everyday.”

“Oh how I’d love to fuc… I mean treat you everyday beta. But won’t be possible. I have to take care of my other patients too. Are you ok with twice a week? I can do all day sessions with you on Saturday and Sunday too if you like.”

“I’d like that uncle. So 4 sessions each week?”

“Yes. Let’s do Tuesday and Thursday 1 pm to 4 pm and 9 am to 9 pm on Saturday and Sunday ok?” Rao said, making notes in his calendar. “I am going to give you some pills so you don’t get pregnant. If anyone asks, they are pills to help you through therapy ok?”

“Yes uncle.”

“Now, as you leave, you will forget what happened here. All you will remember is to take these pills. You will start buying sexy girly dresses from now on and wear them when you come for your treatment.”

“Yes uncle.” said Becky and left his clinic. Totally unaware of being fucked by the man she considered her uncle, she felt complete as a woman and looked forward to the next session. This treatment was working already.

For the next two months Rao and Becky engaged in erotic coupling for a three hours twice a week. On his hornier days, he fucked her a 2 or 3 times during the 3-hour sessions. Her weekend treatment was extra special and Rao especially looked forward to them. On these days, he had her for breakfast, lunch, dinner and more, through the day. He took her every hole, making Becky fulfill his every sexual fetish, fantasy and kinky craving. Using her as his personal fuck toy, he thoroughly enjoyed his little niece’s innocent body relentlessly. Hypnotized, she wouldn’t remember anything after their sessions but returned and enjoyed the experience.

At the end of each session, Rao would suggest changes in wardrobe, hair style, make up, guiding Becky towards her transformation. Fucking her was the icing on the cake, payment for services rendered.

The spell he had over Becky broke the day she walked into my photo studio and I claimed her. She never went back to Dr Rao for treatment after that day.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
excellent start bro
Like Reply
Wooooooooooooow Awesome story  , really really erotic story with a hotness in a different level...
Time to take Sex Bomb Becky to various heights of pure  erotica..aaahhhh  ;)
Like Reply
(09-07-2019, 11:46 PM)Shaitaan launda Wrote: excellent start bro

Next and concluding part coming soon
Like Reply
Mast Bhai
Like Reply
Part 2: Becky – the picture perfect model

[Image: becky-02-03.jpg?w=640&ssl=1]

I couldn’t believe my eyes. I first noticed her short hair caressing her pretty face. Gone was the  boyish look, replaced by tasteful make up and lipstick that made her lips look inviting. 

Instead of the baggy jeans and boyish shirts,Beck was dressed in a red-and-black dress with a side slit that ran to her hips giving glimpses of her black panties and a generous view of a creamy legs when she moved. WOW! did she have curves and did that dress show them off. 

Setting the bag she was carrying on the floor,she asked if I’d shoot her. Oh boy, did I ache to “shoot” into her when she asked that.

“Sure, what kind of shots you looking for?”

“I need a few fashion shots for possible modeling assignments and a portfolio of lingerie shots for an underwear company’s assignment that I am pitching for.” she said.

I couldn’t believe my ears. I was going to see this bomb in her underwear! If I played it right, maybe I could see her without her underwear too. My cock was stirring at the prospect of poking this beauty.

“How much time do you have? This can take a few hours.” I said.

“All day. I have to be home for dinner.Dad’s having some business guests over. But I can go late and have no other commitments. You have me as long as you need. I can come back again if all day today isn’t enough for you.”

“Perfect” I said, “and how conservative or sexy do you need them?”

“As sexy as you can go” she said with a smile, “don’t hold anything back. We can go all the way.”

“Nudes?”

“Maybe” she said moving towards the shooting studio. 

As she slid the curtain behind her, she was silhouetted against the sheer curtain. I watched her bend down, open her bag and take out a dress. Then I watched mesmerized as she unzipped the dress she was wearing and let it drop to the floor. Her hourglass figure and shapely legs were clearly outlined on the curtain. She then stripped her panties and tossed them to a corner giving me an instant erection.

I was conscious of the fact that I was wearing basketball shorts and there was no way for me to hide my erection. I saw my dick poke against the fabric creating a tent in my shorts. 

She put on a different set of panties before unhooking her bra and taking it off.

I couldn’t tear my eyes off the outline of her naked boobs hanging and bouncing as she took out a different bra from the bag and put it on. Then she wore the dress she had taken out of the bag.

I walked behind the only table in the room to hide my hard-on as she opened the curtain.

She was dressed in a short blue dress that ended well above her knees, hinting at the promise that was hidden between those legs. Her bra straps were visible on her shoulders under the sleeveless dress and I wished she hadn’t worn a bra so her nipples could have poked through the dress.

“Ready when you are” she said.

We took a few pictures of Becky in that dress. I suggested she lifts up the dress to show some more leg and she lifted it right up showing a perfect camel toe formed by her black panties. I took some more pictures and a generous number of close ups of her crotch and ass, barely concealed by her sheer panties. 

“How about we lose the bra?” I suggested.

“Help me” she said, turned around,unzipped the dress and let it fall over her shoulders down to her elbows that she bent to hold it in place.

I was frozen, staring at her almost naked back.

“You going to take it off or do you want to just stare all day?” she asked with her back to me.

Conscious of my raging erection, I walked up to her and unhooked her bra. She pulled the bra off and tossed it in the corner on top of the panties she had tossed a long, long, long time ago. She turned around as she was pulling the dress up, giving me a fleeting glance at one of her dark nipples.

“What do we have here?” she said, staring at my erection.

I just gulped, staring shamelessly at her breasts.

“Now, now, how are we going to shoot with that in your shorts?” she said sitting down and pulling my shorts down.Becky cupped my balls with her palm and gently squeezed making me groan. She then ran her fingers up and down my erection over my underwear. 

“Wow! you’re really hard” she said as she pulled my underwear down and released my 9″ erection. Her eyes went wide as she said, “and HUGE!!”

Stroking my shaft, she took one of my balls in her mouth and sucked. She sucked my balls and stroked my cock for a few minutes.

“Let’s speed this up” she said kissing the tip of my hardness. She licked all along the head of my cock and at its opening before taking as much of my cock in her mouth as she could.

With one hand, she continued stroking it while the other cupped and squeezed my balls. Becky sucked my dick hungrily for a couple minutes bringing me on the verge of cumming.

Just as my cock started throbbing, she used her teeth.

“Aaaaah Becky” I screamed as I thrust my dick all the way into her throat and shot my load.

She gagged but managed to swallow most of my cum, some of it spilled out over her lips and chin as she continued sucking till I was completely done.

“Now, let’s get back to work” she said, wiping my cum off her face with her fingers and licking them.

“You missed some” I said as she stood to head back to her position.

“Where?” 

In response, I walked up to her, grabbed her right boob and sucked her nipple hard through the dress, biting it and sucking it alternately. She didn’t push me away and arched her head back. Encouraged, I squeezed the other boob while continuing to suck and bite on her tit for close to a minute.

“There was some cum there.” I said pulling back eventually.

“We have work to do naughty boy” she said heading back behind the curtains to change into a different outfit, once again letting me enjoy her naked silhouette behind the curtain as she changed. She stepped out in a red button-down dress and we took a few more pictures in that dress before I suggested she undo a few buttons. She popped four buttons, opening her dress till way below her boobs and letting me know that she hadn’t worn the bra this time.

Walking up to her, I opened the dress as much as I could, using the opportunity to caress her breasts while pretending to move the dress aside to expose her cleavage. A few more shots, including plenty of close-ups later, I suggested we try some lingerie shots. Back she went behind the curtains and once again I got to see her outline stripping naked and wearing something extremely short.

She stepped out wearing a see-through white top that ended just above her white panties, and my jaw dropped. Becky was making my wildest dreams come true, watching her boobs bounce as she moved to position herself for the next set of shots.

Becky smiled naughtily as she saw that my hard-on was back but let me take a few pictures. I suggested we wet the top and got my bottle of drinking water. There wasn’t much water left but it was enough to get her top wet enough for her nipples to clearly show through. 

Keeping the empty bottle aside, I took plenty of close ups of her hard and pointy nipples and a few shots for her portfolio too.

“How about getting your panties wet too?” I asked

“You used up all the water” she replied

“Do we really need water?” I asked moving up to her and caressing her pussy over her panties.

Bending her forward, I ran my fingers all along her ass crack. Spreading her legs, I slid my hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy up and down her opening over the panties.

“See you already have a wet spot.” I said

“Ummmmmm” Becky said, closing her eyes and throwing her head back as I stroked her opening.

Sliding my hand inside her panties, I entered her with two fingers.

“Aaaaaah….yes” Becky groaned.

She spread her legs wide giving me unrestricted access to her wet pussy. Encouraged, I drilled her hard,holding her against me and pinching her nipples till she screamed and shook cumming all over my fingers.

“Not enough” I said, sliding my cum soaked fingers out of her and licking her juices off them.

“What do you mean not enough? You fucking gave me an orgasm” she said, touching her soaked panties.

“You need one more” I said, sliding my fingers into her again and pounding her.

“Oh god yes….” she groaned,grabbing my shoulders as my fingers fucked her brutally. “Oh yes, oh yes,oh yes” she kept moaning for the next 10 minutes while my fingers pounded her.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh”she screamed, her legs shaking and her back arched as her entire body shook to another squirting orgasm. I kept moving in her till her orgasm subsided and watched her cum flow into her soaking panties as I pulled my fingers out. Once again, I licked her cum off my fingers. She looked hungrily at my fingers as I licked her juices. I took some more pictures of her pussy showing through her drenched panties and a customary few for her portfolio.

“Time to lose the panties Becky” I said.

“You want to do nudes already?” she asked.

“I am sure you know what I really WANT to do” I replied, making her blush.

Becky stood leaning against my desk. Sitting down next to her, I kissed her navel and down her belly while pulling her drenched panties down.

“Right now, what I really need is to eat you” I said taking her pussy in my mouth.

“Oh GOD!” Becky groaned, grabbing my head and pulling me into her.

She was soaking wet with her two orgasms and tasted heavenly as I opened her and slid my tongue into Becky.

“Oh yeah, yeah, yeah” she moaned as I fucked her with my tongue, drilling it in and out of her.

For the next thirty minutes I devoured her hungrily. Licking her warm wetness and sucking her clit, I was enjoying Becky’s groans as much as the taste of her wetness. She heaved and thrust her pussy into my mouth with an increasing intensity as she neared her third orgasm.

“Don’t stop now, please don’t stop” she begged in panting whispers.

“I won’t stop till you cum in my mouth Becky” I said.

“I am almost there, just don’t stop”she groaned.

Sliding my fingers back into her pussy, I licked her clit and sucked on it, driving her over the edge. She shook as the orgasm rocked her body and came gushing in my mouth.

“My turn now” I said when she collapsed, exhausted.

“Enough please” Becky begged.

“We’re just getting started Becky. You said I have you for the whole day and I intend to have you all day long.”

“Oh god no….please no” Becky groaned.

“Oh yes. And you know you want me to.”

“Yes I do…but I can’t take anymore” Becky groaned as I dragged her to the yoga mat I use sometimes in the recording studio.

Laying her down on her back, I lifted her legs around my arms and slid all of my 9 inches inside her.

“Aaaaaaaah” Becky groaned, feeling my hardness inside her tight wet pussy.

“You’re so tight Becky” I said holding my position buried all the way into her.

“You’re too big” she gasped.

I started moving all the way out and then back all the way into her.

“aaaah, aaaah, aaaah” she moaned with every thrust, her pussy gripping my cock as I slid into her.

Bending over I sucked on her hard and erect nipple while moving in and out of her. Soon, I was sucking each tit alternately and had built up a rhythm drilling her pussy. I was scoring Becky in a way I had only imagined when she walked into my studio this morning and I was going to fuck her all day!

After a few minutes of getting her pussy drilled and her nipples eaten, Becky rolled me over on my back and got on top,sitting on my legs. Smiling at me hungrily, she stroked my hardness and caressed my balls. Bending down, she lovingly kissed the tip and licked my pre-cum. Moving forward while continuing to stroke me, she lifted a leg and slowly guided my cock back inside her. Her eyes shut and mouth open in a silent“O”, as she slid down on my shaft till I was buried all the way into her. Opening her eyes and looking at me, she licked her lips as she started moving up and down, riding me cowgirl. I reached up and grabbed her boobs, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, enjoying her tight pussy slide up and down my hardness.

She quickly built up to a furious pace, riding me faster and faster for close to five minutes before shes creamed, arching her back all the way. Her legs gave way and she collapsed on my dick, shaking as she came yet again. Once her orgasm passed, I rolled over, laying her on her back and straddled her. I was burning with desire and the need to conquer her body was growing in intensity and my cock needed to pound her.

Lifting her around my hands again, I thrust myself hard into her.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah” she screamed as she felt my hardness slam into her.

I started hammering wildly inside her, drilling her faster and deeper with each thrust, my balls slamming against her ass.

After close to ten minutes of intense pounding, I felt my cock begin to throb as I came close to cumming.

“cum in me, please cum in me” Becky panted sensing my cock throb and realizing I was about to cum. Grabbing my butt, she pulled me deeper into her.

“Oh yes Becky!!!!!” I screamed as I shot my load into her, continuing to pound her as my cum flooded her, causing some of it to spill out of her pussy and trickle down her ass crack. It took me nearly a minute to stop cumming and I collapsed on Becky, totally content at having scored this beauty.

We kissed hungrily, my cock still inside her.I eventually rolled over, next to her, both of us breathing heavily side by side.

“Three months ago, I would never have imagined this day” I said as I collapsed next to Becky.

“Why?” she asked, panting heavily having cum along with me.

“You were so different back then.”

“You weren’t. I used to hope you’d notice me.” she said caressing my chest. Gradually, her fingers glided down my belly and caressed my spent cock. We fell asleep side by side, completely content and completely spent.

--------------------

[Image: becky-02-06.jpg?w=800&ssl=1]

“That was mind blowing” I said two hours later as I woke up and watched her get into a skirt and top without bothering to get behind the screen this time.

“YOU were mind blowing” she replied shyly. “I thought I would pass out or die.”

“We should have done this months ago when we were working together.”

“Speaking of work, we have work to do. So get that monster of yours in control and pick up your camera.” She said getting into a pose against the wall.

“All I want to pick up” I said walking up to her, “is that skirt”

Leaning into her, I kissed her mouth and she kissed back hungrily. Our tongues locked, I sucked her tongue, tasting her saliva and sliding my hand up her skirt. She hadn’t put her panties back on and caressing her beautiful butt and sliding my fingers into her butt-crack got me hard again.

I lifted her leg to my hip and entered her while continuing to kiss her.

“Again?” she asked wide eyed, breaking the kiss, “you need to be shooting!”

“Yes I will soon…inside you” I said, thrusting into her.

“With the camera you horn dog” she teased, putting her hand around my shoulder.

“Later” I said, holding her head and pulling her back into the kiss. I started thrusting hard inside her, kissing her and sucking her tongue hungrily. Unable to resist, she put her leg around my waist and moved her hips to the rhythm of my cock moving inside her. I pulled her top off and squeezed her breasts. Unhooking her skirt, I pulled it off over her head. She was just how I wanted again — completely naked and at my mercy, wanting me to take her. Arching her backwards, I bent down sucked one boob and then the other, thrusting faster into her.

“I don’t think I can stand for long”she blurted between thrusts, “my legs are too shaky and exhausted”

I slid my hands under her knees and lifted her off her feet. Entering her again, I said, “I won’t let you fall”

Using her legs as leverage, I slid her up and down my shaft.

“You won’t give up will you?” she asked, her smile telling me she didn’t want me to give up and wanted it as badly as I did.

“You don’t want me to give up” I said, “you want me to fuck you till it’s time for you to go home”

“Yes I do” she said laughing,”I want you to fuck me insane.”

“Oh I intend to” I said, carrying her, sliding in and out of her with each step as I took her through the door to my bedroom.

“How convenient” she said.

“At your service Becky” I said as I lay her on the bed, my cock buried deep inside her and got on top.

“Let the fun begin” I said, laying on top of her. Becky clamped her legs around my hip and held my back in an embrace. I buried my face into her sweating neck,sliding my hands behind her head.

I kissed and licked her neck as I started moving faster and faster inside her. Biting down, I gave her hickies on both sides of her neck.

“harder, harder, harder” she was moaning as I pounded into her.

I felt her orgasm building up and pounded her even harder.

“I’m cumming, I’m cumming, oh my god, I’m CUMMING!!!!” she creamed, as her entire body shook. I held my cock in her letting her squirt all over my shaft.

“WOW!” she gasped breathless after the orgasm passed “can you fuck or what!”

“That was just me helping you cum Becky dear” I replied, “now is when you will see fucking”

Turning her on her belly,I lifted her hips and got Becky on her knees. I entered her from behind, making her gasp.

She grabbed the bed-sheet and gritted her teeth as I started pounding her hard. 

Reaching around, I grabbed her breasts and started squeezing them and pinching her tits making her squeal in joy. Holding on to her boobs, I squeezed them in rhythm with my thrusts inside her.

“Oh god, oh god, Oh God, OH GOD, OHHH GOODDDDDDD!” Becky screamed, spreading her arms and legs wide as another orgasm shook her.

I held her in place, my cock buried deep inside her and let her orgasm pass.

“My turn again” I said, once she collapsed, exhausted and spent.

Grabbing the bedpost, I got on my legs and started pounding her harder and faster than before.

“aah aah aah aah aah” she screamed in breathless whispers as I hammered her for over ten minutes.

“Oh god YESSS!” I screamed as I felt sperm rush to my cock and buried myself all the way inside her as I came shooting my load into Becky. We collapsed on the bed, me on top of her, and drifted off again.

It was dark by the time we woke up. 

“8 pm!” Becky exclaimed jumping up,”I have to go”

“We have an hour” I said, pulling her back into the bed and kissing her passionately while caressing her nipples with my fingers.

“Haven’t you fucked me enough for a day already?” she asked shocked at how contact with her body had got me hard again.

“I have” I replied, “and now I want to make love to you”

Lifting her legs over my shoulders, I entered her.

“Aaaaaaaaaaah” she moaned, her tight pussy straining against my hardness as it entered her.

Bending over her, I kissed her mouth, sucking her tongue hungrily. I caressed her breasts and sucked her nipples hungrily.

Intent on making this a passionate act of love, I kept it gentle, moving rhythmically inside Becky for close to 40 minutes before both of us came together.

“I guess I need to come back again tomorrow for us to complete the shoot” she said between kisses, as we lay in an embrace, my cock dripping the last of my cum inside her.

“I think this shoot is going to need at least a week” I smiled at her.

“You can take me as long as you want.” she replied kissing me again.

The “shoot” lasted way more than the week and I kept shooting inside Becky multiple times, every single day till she announced she was pregnant one day.

She never returned to my studio after that.

THE END
Like Reply
yourock
Becky is one fuckin hot babe Heart sex ....no matter how many times one reads these two stories , it never fails to get me off the edge all the time.... ;) .. intricate details like... "her fingers glided down my belly and caressed my spent cock"... and  "Becky panted sensing my cock throb"... and ..... "moving rhythmically inside Becky  sex "....  were some of the line which takes the reader directly to the scene & situation Heart ...

I wish that Becky's sexual saga keeps continuing and not limited to these two parts alone...
Like Reply
Thanks for the comment and encouragement bro.
Like Reply
As usual, excellent story telling
Like Reply
(13-07-2019, 07:25 AM)Shaitaan launda Wrote: As usual, excellent story telling

Thank you!
Like Reply
Becky needs some comments.
Like Reply
Phew...another round of massive cum eruptions .......lost count actually....these stories never gets old...
Can't wait to see & read about her in another hot romp... Becky ahhhhhh here cums another round for your baby (maker) ;)
Like Reply