Adultery Candice Crush Saga
When my wife and I moved to the US, I expected a culture shock. I expected differences in lifestyles to be an effort in adaptation, but Candice set a whole new benchmark. In many ways, her opposite views opened up new horizons and made me see life and sex in particular, in a new light.

A Puerto Rican, Candice is divorced with a daughter that she raises as a single mother. Neither pregnancy, nor a broken marriage have had an adverse impact on her looks or body. Full of life and living on her terms, Candice may not set the benchmarks for social values, but she sure sent my heart racing and made my balls ache from the very first day we met. That she sits next to me at work didn’t make it any easier for me.

Fair with a silky shock of long dark hair that frames her long face beautifully, Candice is leggy and slim. Not someone you’d call a classical beauty, she had small but perky breasts with evidently large nipples that often strained against the fabric of her body-hugging clothes. She loved to show off her cleavage, navel and long, slender legs. Whenever she wore skirts to work, they rose high on her thighs when she sat and I got extra clumsy and dropped my pen whenever I sat opposite her desk.

Candice started as a front office executive in the IT company I work for and moved up to now be in a managerial position in the IT department – the same department that I joined. I discovered that her willingness to sleep around was the secret of her sharp rise within the organization. A friendly, welcoming personality, she was responsible for my induction and made it extremely easy (and hard in a sexual way) for me to settle down in a new country, new job and new culture.

The kind of personality Candice is, she doesn’t believe in the taboo. She wears her sexuality on her sleeve and is ready to talk about her relationships and sex in general. This was uncomfortable at first till I realized that’s it’s only natural to her. If it’s part of life, and if it is enjoyable, why call it taboo? Why not be open and share that which makes you happy? That seemed to be her mantra in everything, including sex.

[Image: 01_candice-3.jpg?w=656&ssl=1]

In the first week that I discovered Candice was having an affair with a married black man. She would describe in detail how he fucked her and would show off her hickies. In particular, she was descriptive of his pussy eating skills, elaborately describing how he violently explored her valley and made her cum. I found it hard to hide my hardon the day she showed me the hickie she got on the mound of her pussy, on the fleshy part, where he bit her repeatedly while eating her to orgasm after orgasm. I wanted to bang her right then.

That a woman would almost show her pussy to a colleague was a shocker, but it started an erotic journey of fantasies that culminated in ways I would never have imagined. I would imagine ravaging her perky breasts and devouring her juicy wet pussy before ramming my hardness in both her pussy and ass, making her scream to orgasm as I filled her. Yes, my erotic fantasies were making me unfaithful to my wife and I lived a double life – loving my wife with my soul and dicking Candice at every opportunity. Does that make me a bad person? I don’t care. But surely, you want to know the details so let me start with the second week when three other girls – including one from India — joined our group that Candice was inducting.

The cafeteria is where almost everyone goes for lunch – from the janitor to the CEO. So that makes it the perfect place for us newbies to be shown the who’s who of the company. And coming from Candice, that was some orientation including insights into the management’s sexual preferences.
“That’s Tony Avelar, the head of HR” she said, pointing to a Hispanic guy in his early 50s, “but those in the know call him Tiny Tony” she added with a wink.

As a collective gasp went through the group at the brazen disclosure about Tony’s dick size, Candice looked at us incredulously “what?” she asked, “Come on guys, you need to know these things if you want to fast track your careers and take short cuts. Of course you can do it the professional way, don’t get me wrong. You don’t have to sleep around here. But for those of you chickies that may fancy their bosses, these tips can be useful” she added with a grin and another wink.

“So, you’ve slept with him?” Jenna, the newest intern asked wide eyed.

“If you can call an occasional blowjob “sleeping” then yes, I guess” Candice said with a shrug. “Look, he’s a widower who has raised five kids alone. Give the guy a break ok! What’s the harm in pleasuring a deprived dick with a blow job, especially if it helps you score brownie points with the management?”

As the girls giggled and my dick hardened at the imagination of Candice’s lips blowing my cock, Candice smiled and added, “he’s a nice guy really and he won’t make you give him any sexual favors.”

“Oh, surely you all know Eddie Dunkirk” she said pointing towards the CEO of the company as he filled his plate from the buffet. “I call him backdoor beddie” she added with a giggle.

“Him too?” I asked shocked.

“Come on Pratik, don’t be so holier than thou” she said, patting my boner under the table with a knowing look in her eyes. “Look I am no saint ok? I won’t tell you about them if it makes you kids uncomfortable” she said raising her hands.

“No” was the collective response. Of course we wanted to know!

“Ok then, Eddie likes to pound ass, doesn’t matter if it’s a girl’s or a guy’s” she winked. “I lost my anal virginity to him a year ago and he’s still the best anal fuck I have had to date. I was new here and one day, I was bent over my desk working when he surprised me from behind. My initial shock at being violated soon turned into an orgasm as he tenderly explored me and gradually increased rhythm inside my ass making me squirt all over the desk.” She laughed at the memory.

She also told us about her first boss, who is no longer with the company. She confided in her first boss about her experience with Eddie only to be blackmailed and used by him. She had thought he was a friend, but it turned out that he was a sexual predator.

When she confided in him, he asked her how she felt, whether she wanted to complain, etc. She told him she had actually enjoyed the experience and hoped it wasn’t the last. She was already married by then and pregnant with her first baby. Her boss commended her on her attitude and sexual openness in spite of being married, and suggested that he would like to enjoy her too and hinted at possible growth if she obliged him.

Not having any qualms about sleeping around, she readily agreed. He took her brutally on her desk that day, making her give him a blowjob and forcing her to swallow his cum before pounding her pussy mercilessly till he came in her and finally, taking her ass hard till she hurt and bled for close to an hour before cumming inside her ass as well.

She told us how he liked to treat her like his personal toy, fondling her breasts as and when he pleased, rubbing his dick against her ass in the elevators, finger-fucking her pussy throughout group meetings under the desk, and of course, forcing her to let him fuck her anytime he wanted. She narrated one instance when he fucked her all day long. He took her standing in the elevator, cumming even before they reached their floor. Then, he was back an hour later to fuck her ass and pounded her for close to half an hour. Then, after an hour’s break, he returned for another round of pussy fucking that lasted close to an hour. And so on, he took her 5 times throughout the day, each time harder, longer and more painful than before. His mistake was that he got overconfident and tried to blackmail Eddie, only to get thrown out of the company.

And so went the insights into most of the top management. From the janitor to the head of security, from the IT head (her and our boss) to the head of sales, she gave us graphic accounts of most men and their sexual preferences, dick sizes, girth, endurance and more. Candice had been fucked by almost every man in power in the company and had no qualms talking about it. “How else do you think I went from a receptionist to your manager?” she asked with a wink. “Sure, I am good at my work and have slogged it out, and that just made it easy for them to promote me along in gratitude for the pleasures I gave them. Don’t think sex alone will get you ahead. It won’t.” she added as a warning, “being good at your work comes first. Just look as sleeping with the big shots as a booster pack.”

Most lunch hours went this way and talks got progressively more erotic as we became comfortable with each other. Little did I realize that I was getting systematically seduced. I started imagining Candice even while fucking my wife.

“It’s no excuse” Candice said over evening tea one day. She and I were working late that day and while we weren’t alone in the office, the rest of our team had left and it was just the two of us in our cubicle.

“What difference does it make Candice?” I asked, rubbing my day-old stubble. “It’s not like we meet clients or anything.”

“Grooming and presentation isn’t just about impressing others Pratik” she said in reply, “it’s about feeling good about yourself and being the best version of yourself every-single-day. Besides, if a girl can shave every day, there really is no excuse for a guy not to.”

“You’re kidding me” I said, “no girl shaves every day.”

“I do”

“Liar”

“I can prove it. Would you like to see it or feel it?” she asked, “And don’t bother to say you don’t want to. You don’t hide your boner as well as you think” she replied giggling, and before I could say anything, she grabbed my hand and shoved it up her skirt.

“You can do the rest” she said placing my palm high on the inside of her thigh and spreading her legs, “go on, I don’t mind.”

I sat there frozen, my mind conflicted. “Come on Pratik, I am not asking you to fuck me. Proving that my pussy is shaven doesn’t make you a cheat. Go on feel it.” She said. So I slid my hand higher up her thigh.

She closed her eyes and threw her head back, “higher” she commanded. I obliged, reaching her warm crotch. My fingers touching the lacy edges of her panties.

“Black, lace, crotchless” she said, almost reading my mind, and you can slide your hand inside. Pushing her panties aside, I ran my hand over her clean shaved pussy, caressing her, running my fingers up and down her tight but wet opening. For the next few minutes, I caressed her pussy, rubbing my fingers across her slit, feeling her moisture on my fingers.

“That’s it for today” she said, pulling my hand out eventually. Jake’s going to get a special surprise tonight she said grinning naughtily making me imagine all the things she would be doing with her married fuck-buddy as she straightened her panties, picked up her purse and strode out.
Turning around after a few steps, “yes you can lick them if you want” she said winking and walked away. And I shamelessly licked her delicious juices off my fingers, aching to fuck her. Sure enough, my wife got fucked the moment I reached home, and I did it three more times through the night, each time imagining Candice and her eyes-closed look of contentment as I caressed her.

----------

“Pretty much the entire rainbow” she replied to a question from Antara, the Indian intern, about the men she had fucked, “except Indians” she said giving me a suggestive look. I have always been fascinated by Indian culture and hospitality. I would like to visit India someday, but so far, that hasn’t happened. Pratik is the first person I got to know from India so that’s my final frontier, to be explored someday. The double meaning of her last sentence wasn’t lost on me. Did she refer to India as the final frontier or me? Instantly, I was imagining ripping her tight blouse and sucking her perky tits while pounding her hard, breaking through HER final frontier and flooding her with my cum. Luckily for me, table hid my hardon from the rest of the group.

Her views on sex came as a shock at first, but the more we discussed it, the more they started to make sense and the more I wanted to bang her…

This is what she said in one of our late-night conversations at work: We don’t eat the same food every day, does that make us less loyal to our favorite food? We like to visit other places but that doesn’t mean we are disloyal to our home town. The problem with society is that we mix up a biological need of the body with emotions like love and loyalty. See it another way Pratik. You are loyal to your wife and love her, right? But that doesn’t stop you from looking at and admiring the beauty of other women does it? It doesn’t stop you from getting hardons for me does it? I know you drop pens to look up my skirt and want to fuck me, but you won’t because of love and loyalty to your wife. That just doesn’t make sense to me. Separate the sex from the love. We are animals after all. Live your life man. You only live once.

That night, there were too many people riding the elevator down with us and we were pressed together in the back with Candice in front of me. Reaching behind, she started stroking my already hard dick over my pants. Guiding her ass to my hardness, she rubbed my shaft up and down her ass crack. I nearly came by the time the elevator reached the lobby.

“It’s Saturday tomorrow, so come home if you want to learn to separate sex from love” she said as she left towards the parking lot. I banged my wife all night that night and woke up hard the next morning.

[Image: 13_candice_001022.jpg?w=506&ssl=1]

Candice had just had a swim and was lounging in a pool chair in a tiny two-piece bikini, soaking wet. She smiled as she saw me walk up to her, not even trying to conceal the hardness in my pants.

“Come, join me in the pool” she said and dived.

“I can’t swim” I replied.

“I won’t let you drown” she replied from the pool, “and you can hold on to these if you are scared” she said cupping her boobs and winking at me. Laughing, she took off swimming to the other end of the pool before gracefully turning and returning to my end and climbing out.

Laying back on the lounge chair she said, “want to lick me dry?”

I gulped, making her laugh, “come on. Don’t be a hypocrite. You know you want to.” She said and lifted a leg towards me. Grabbing her leg, I licked each toe before licking the underside of her foot and then the top side and ankle. I repeated it with her other foot before licking every drop of water off each of her sexy long legs. As I reached her crotch, she grabbed my face in her hands and guided me past her pussy to her belly, “not so soon” she said. I licked the water off her belly, my tongue probing into her deep navel, licking the water out of it. Higher and higher I licked her body. She guided me past her boobs, through the valley between her breasts to her neck and then her face.

After licking her entire face and ears, she guided my mouth towards her burning hot lips. As I licked the water off her lips, she opened her mouth and guided my tongue in. As my tongue met hers, she reached down and undid my pants, letting them drop to the floor. She stripped my shirt as we kissed hungrily. After stripping me down to my underwear, she reached behind her and undid her bikini top.

Pulling it off her, I attacked her perky hard nipples, taking one in my mouth and then the other, sucking hungrily. My hands squeezed the breast I wasn’t sucking, making her moan. While sucking her tits, I reached down and undid her bikini bottom and slid my hand inside, cupping her burning hot pussy.

“Slide it in” she moaned in a hoarse voice as I ran my finger up and down her opening. I needed no second invitation and slid two fingers inside her. She was dripping wet and my fingers fucked her while I sucked her tits. I fucked her faster and faster, just as I sucked her tits harder and harder, building up a tempo as she moaned and groaned, wriggling in pleasure before cumming all over my fingers as her body shook with an orgasm.

After calming down, she pulled my shorts down. Her eyes widened at my hardness. “My my!” she exclaimed. “I didn’t imagine Indian dicks grew this big” she said, running her fingers up and down my shaft before cupping my balls. Candice kissed the tip of my dick before licking all around the head of my cock. She kissed all along my shaft up and down, again and again. I groaned as she took me in her mouth, guiding my cock in and out of her mouth while her fingers caressed my balls. In just a couple minutes, I stiffened and shot my load in her mouth.

After sucking the last drop off, she let go of my limp cock and said, “didn’t that feel good?”

“oh yeah!” I replied.

“And yet, you don’t love your wife any less do you?”

“I get your point Candice” I replied, bending down and kissing her mouth, tasting my own cum as I kissed her hard. Pushing me back, she took off and jumped back into the pool.

“Come get me if you want more” she said laughing.

My hardness was already returning at the thought of pounding Candice but I was too scared to get in the water. So I sat at the edge of the pool, my legs inside the water. Candice swam to me and took me in her mouth again, sucking me back to hardness. Once I was completely hard, she let go.

“You will have to get in if you want to stick that in me” she said and pulled my legs, sliding me into the pool. Holding me to her naked body, she kissed my mouth, her hand grabbing and stroking my shaft underwater. I grabbed her breasts and pinched her erect nipples.

After a couple minutes, she guided my hardness between her legs, rubbing her opening with my dick.

“You sure you won’t regret this?” she asked.

In reply, I thrust forward entering her pussy, filling her with my dick. For a woman who had fucked so many men and delivered a baby, she was extremely tight and groaned as I thrust all the way into her, slamming my shaft against the back walls of her pussy.

“Oh God, you are big” she moaned in a hoarse whisper as I started moving in and out of her underwater. I drilled her faster and faster, building up the tempo till she dug her nails into my back, wrapped her legs around my waist and came shaking violently. I paused to let her orgasm pass before resuming the pounding. She came one more just as I erupted deep inside her, filling her with my hot sperm.

“WOW!” she said after I was spent, “are all Indian men as skilled? You guys invented the Kamasutra after all”

“You will just have to find out for yourself” I replied, kissing her, my spent and limp dick still inside her pussy. Eventually, we she swam us to the edge and out of the pool and we lay side by side on the lounge chairs and fell asleep.

I woke up to find her furiously sucking my dick. “I am not done with you yet” she said when she realized I was up.

“Nor am I done with you” I replied, already hard.

She led us to the bedroom and I pushed her on the bed. Pinning her down by clamping my hand on her neck, I raised her butt up till she was on her knees. Spreading her butt cheeks wide, I slid my tongue between them, licking down her crack till I reached her butt hole. Sliding two fingers inside her pussy, I probed her butt hole with my tongue, gradually sliding it inside her.

“Yes, oh God YESSSSSSS!” she groaned as both her holes were getting fucked. Encouraged, I climbed on top and poked her back door with my cock. Her eyes widened as I entered her, shoving my cock deeper and deeper into her butt till I was buried all the way into her.

Grabbing her boobs and pinching her tits, I started drilling harder and harder inside her. Within 10 minutes, I was hammering her ass like a steam engine, drilling her to back to back orgasms as she squirted all over the bed each time. In another five minutes, I came, filling her ass with my cum.
We lay spooning in her bed for close to an hour. Her hand caressing my limp cock till it started responding again. And I took her a fourth time pounding her pussy for close to an hour in every possible position before shooting my load inside her just as she came with her most violent orgasm of the day.

-------------

“Any regrets?” she asked me on Monday morning.

“Only that it didn’t last the whole weekend” I replied.

“All ok at home?” she asked.

“Yes, my wife was pleasantly surprised at getting fucked all through Saturday night and Sunday, thanks to you” I said with a wink.

“We should do it again then…for your wife’s sake” she said with a wink.

“Only this time, I want to fuck you all weekend long, day and night”

“Deal” she said licking her lips, "can't wait to have you back in me". And that became our routine for the next few months. I would visit her place on Saturday morning and we would spend all of Saturday, the night and Sunday fucking again and again. And the rest of the week became a fucking paradise for my wife as I pounded her repeatedly each night.

“I wonder if other Indian men are just like you” Candice asked on Sunday, as I was putting on my clothes after fucking her eight times over the past two days, filling every hole twice.

“Wouldn’t you like to find out” I said laughing.

“I sure would” she replied thoughtfully, “you think your friends would be interested in a group fuck?”

So for the next month, I would take a few different Indian friends to Candice’s place and we would fuck her all weekend long, filling every hole repeatedly. We got some rest, but Candice was happy to be fucked non-stop all weekend long and we readily enjoyed. She had no qualms taking 20-30 loads of cum from different men in any hole they chose as long as they made her cum again and again. How we enjoyed Candice that month. I also fucked her whenever I got a chance at the office. I was proud that I broke the record of that guy who humiliated her all day long. I fucked her 7 times one day…all through the day and all through the night while we were “working late” on a project.

[Image: 26_candice_1521241839559.jpg?w=539&ssl=1]

That was seven months ago. I had to go away for off-site work on location. I got this in my email today and wonder if the belly is swollen by my sperm or one of my friends that banged her that night. Guess we will never know. But I look forward to returning to our office and Candice’s welcoming tight pussy.

THE END.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
even though, i prefer desi stuff more,...but the way you write makes even videsi stories hot.....I tend to imagine ladies i know and fantasise about them after reading your stories
Like Reply
(09-07-2019, 08:02 AM)Shaitaan launda Wrote: even though, i prefer desi stuff more,...but the way you write makes even videsi stories hot.....I tend to imagine ladies i know and fantasise about them after reading your stories

I appreciate  that. Thanks for the good words.
Like Reply