Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whoes pics of your relative, known females do you wanna see on xossipy?
Hello friends
We sa many adult and glamour pic of various females on this site. we dont know who r they? They all are unknown for us. but suppose if u saw any of ur relative,s orknown lady  pic on xossipy. how do u feel.
[+] 1 user Likes husbandamar's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
none...maybe if they are edited then yes,

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
[+] 1 user Likes mastkalan's post
Like Reply
ive been waiting that i see some of my sexy cousins pics here..if i could see i would cumm on them instantly.
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
[+] 1 user Likes roughstud07's post
Like Reply
I wanna see my wife pics
[+] 1 user Likes chin.2111's post
Like Reply
My list is really very long, but I would like to share about an incident.

Before xossipy, once i saw one of my aunts pic in a thread in exbii ( hope you guys remember exbii.com). It was not a nude pic but posted by someone in a thread name ‘Big Boob Mature Ladies’ with some erotic caption. My made my dick hard.

Once i saw pics of one of my friends sister. She is too hot and sexy and I always wanted to see her nude but never got chance, so when i saw first few of her pics in a thread featuring nude pics of hot girls, i got too much excited. Thought that today i will get what i every wanted to have.
But to my surprise, all of the pics posted there in were non nude and copied from fb.

Even i saw a pic of a lady from our neighborhood once in a thread in xossipy, some one took her pic in market and posted it. Her cleavage is visible there. That’s it
[+] 3 users Like Katori's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2021, 11:30 PM)chin.2111 Wrote: I wanna see my wife pics

That only you can share buddy
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
(08-07-2019, 02:32 AM)husbandamar Wrote: Hello friends
We sa many adult and glamour pic of various females on this site. we dont know who r they? They all are unknown for us. but suppose if u saw any of ur relative,s orknown lady  pic on xossipy. how do u feel.

Would love to see and share pictures of women known to me..

Especially women in my family , like elder sisters and cousins, or bhabhi or chachi...
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
Cousins pics posted by her boyfriend and wife's pics posted by her colleague fantasizing about her.
[+] 1 user Likes virus_goa's post
Like Reply
(08-07-2019, 02:32 AM)husbandamar Wrote: Hello friends

I love too see my wife's bhavi pic here.. she is juicy fair sexy bitch ..   so i can save that pic blackmail her and do a gangbang with her ... real hard gangbang ..  most if time she wear saree sleevless blouse .. fair  navel.is showing and   no bra  makes her boobs jump while walk fast.. she is my sex goddess
[+] 1 user Likes Sexy_leena's post
Like Reply
I would love to see my Chachi pics.
[+] 1 user Likes Milflover69's post
Like Reply
(28-04-2021, 07:03 AM)virus_goa Wrote: Cousins pics posted by her boyfriend and wife's pics posted by her colleague fantasizing about her.

Where those pics were nude
[+] 1 user Likes Katori's post
Like Reply
My girlfriends bikini pics are very popular on exbi and the internet in general, mostly used for thumbnails on youtube videos.
[+] 1 user Likes toxicwaste58's post
Like Reply
Once i saw My wifes fake nude pic on Desibee. I was getting Hard. Then i msg him and chat about a pic from another id. he was one of my online friend with whom i share my wifes normal pic.
[+] 1 user Likes husbandamar's post
Like Reply
I liked my wife pics to be seen in xossipy. After a period I started a thread and shared my wife's semi nude and nude pics. Few of that pics were downloaded and were seen in other threads. It was very happy and pleasure to see. Often I open my thread and read hot comments on my wife. I will shag. While fucking her I use those comments on her. But she doesn't know anything about this kind of my activities.
My Thread: How is my wife Pushpa?
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=10581
[+] 2 users Like vetrinayagan_thamarainila's post
Like Reply
My Mom
[+] 1 user Likes Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
(14-11-2021, 01:54 PM)vetrinayagan_thamarainila Wrote: I liked my wife pics to be seen in xossipy. After a period I started a thread and shared my wife's semi nude and nude pics. Few of that pics were downloaded and were seen in other threads.  It was very happy and pleasure to see. Often I open my thread and read hot comments on my wife. I will shag.  While fucking her I use those comments on her. But she doesn't know anything about this kind of my activities.

I know that thread very well sir. Luv her body and nipple. I even downloaded many
[+] 1 user Likes harinipraveen's post
Like Reply
i want to see my MIL's pics
[+] 1 user Likes BengaliBoy's post
Like Reply
already there
[+] 1 user Likes faridakochodo's post
Like Reply
love to c my wife pics there
[+] 1 user Likes d35ib00tyl0v3r's post
Like Reply
I shared my wife neela pics to some guys in telegram.. want to see anyone of those broke my trust and post my wife on xossipy
[+] 1 user Likes Hornyjay's post
Like Reply