Fantasy Adventure of married couple - need story full parts
Adventure of married couple

hotgirlwifelover

29th November 2017 

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1510932

Kavita & Raj enter in farmhouse gate; it was big farmhouse, and there were many cars park in parking of it, they saw some couple moving toward door of farmhouse, all the girls were wearing red saree and black blouse, it was uniform for today, Kavita was also wearing same dress, Husband or boyfriend of girls were walking with them and there were no uniform for them. There was also some strong bouncer like man, maybe they were security guard. This was very deserted place. This was their first visit to this sex event. This was sex party which Kavita and Raj were attending, this was their first adventure in three years of their marriage, Kavita was 25 years old housewife, and she was married to Raj three years ago, when she was 22. Raj is 32 years old today, and the age difference between them is seven years, but both love each other. Kavita was pretty young and bold girl, she was pretty much teenager when she married to Raj. Raj also considers him lucky that he got bold girl like Kavita as his life partner. Raj was first male who come in life of Kavita, She was bold but she never had boyfriend in her college life. Raj was first man to kiss Kavita.This sex party is happening outside of city in one farmhouse, this is couple only sex party, where only couple is allowed. This is organized by high profile corporate group, This is mainly organized for housewife so that they can have some adventure, Kavita got this information from internet, I told you Kavita is bold girl and Kavita do lot of erotic chatting on internet, and raj is also aware of it, of course she use dummy profile for that. She also shows herself on video call, of course she hides her face, she doesn’t give any personal detail, but she is pretty naughtily active on internet. Kavita also share these things with Raj, he doesn’t mind it, and sometime they even chat as couple with some guy for fun. One of her internet friend gives Kavita link of this sex party which is organized every month outside city. He told Kavita this is sex party and specially organized for females only. And that too female has to come with male (boyfriend or husband). Kavita apply for this party just for fun, but she got call from organizer, and after some discussion she was selected for party. Organizer told Kavita that this is one night sex event where girl will get opportunity to have some erotic fun with someone other than her husband in safe environment. 
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Kavita discuss this with her husband Raj, He was reluctant to attend such sex party, but then Kavita show him review of that party on internet, they were all positive review. Raj then speak with organizer on phone, and he also find them sensible, Organizer was very mature, and told them that they only do this so that couple could have some fun, Organizer also told such parties are very common in other part of world but this is new in India. Finally Raj also agrees for party and some adventure.One member of organizer visit Kavita and Raj, he took their blood sample, Urine sample to ensure they do not have any STD, Their all test come positive and today they were called to this first unique sex party. They send one email to Kavita which tell her location and time of party. All communication organizer were having with Kavita only, Raj was getting all update through Kavita.Kavita was asked to wear Red transparent saree, along with transparent black blouse. They ask Kavita to wear white bra, so that her bra should be visible from naked eyes. They told her to wear such blouse which should be fully covering her, but it should be transparent. Kavita was dressed exactly like that today.Kavita & Raj Park their Car, and they come out of car, Kavita manage her saree, Kavita was modern girl, she very rarely wear saree, she mostly wear jeans, t-shirt, top, salwar kameez.

Today she was finding it difficult to handle her pallu. It was slipping constantly from her shoulder, Kavita and Raj both don’t mind people staring at Kavita’s boob, Kavita very rarely wear dupatta on her top, she don’t like to handle it, it is not that she have small boobs, her boobs are grown up, they are like mother of one child, they are not like teenager, they are like mature lady, very curvy and heavy, best feature of her body.This blouse Kavita was pretty thin on her shoulder, though blouse was covering her entire bust, it was also instructed by party organizer to Kavita that blouse should have very thin strap on her shoulder. Organizer wanted Kavita to cover her bust completely, but they wanted to have thin strap, Kavita don’t understand this, she even ask organizer reason behind it, but they told her to just enjoy the party and follow instruction. Raj was totally unaware of all those instructions, as organizer have told Kavita that husband should be not aware of anything about today’s party, husband should get all surprise. As soon as they get down from car, one strong bouncer approaches them, he was very builder, he was very broad, and he was double in term of broadness than Kavita. If he pick Kavita, he could pick her like doll, Kavita was around 65 KG, This bouncer was Cleary more than 100 kg, 25 years old married Kavita was delicate doll in front of him. He come and shakes hand with Raj. Raj feels his strangeness in his grip. He look towards Kavita, He scan her from toe to head, his eyes stop for second on her big boobies, bouncer stare at her boobs, Kavita feel as if this bouncer is fondling her by his eyes, He smiled at her, Kavita return his smile with cute smile. Kavita love to exhibit, she do it lot on internet, and today she was doing it in real life in presence of her “Good Evening Madam, Nice to see you in uniform, you will enjoy todays sex party lot”, He smiled again at Kavita, while saying above statement he looked at Kavita boobs as if he was talking to her boobs, Raj was watching this man openly staring his wife, Raj was enjoying all this and his dick was hard in his paint.“Thanks, could you please guide us to main party location, it’s our first time here, we are excited to join the party, have listen lot about it”, Kavita replied to that bouncer like heavily built man. Kavita was looking at physics of this man, and she was enjoying it, Raj was also getting little jealous looking at this mans physics.“Sure Mam, I know it’s your first time, just follow me to main door, I will take you to party area”, Bouncer like guy tell Kavita, and start walking towards main door, Raj and Kavita start following him. Raj was pretty passive today, and was not participating much in any conversation. 

Both Kavita and Raj was thinking what will be there in this sex party today, both of them like eroticism and public flashing, exposing, that’s why they chose this party today. They just keep following him, and they reach to main door of farmhouse.Main door open, and all three of them, Kavita, Raj and bouncer enter in farmhouse. There was small lobby there, and table was kept in front of them. Raj & Kavita saw there was two doors there, on one door ‘Wife Entry Point’ was written, that mean that door is entry point for wife, and on other door ‘Husband Entry Point’ was written, that mean that door was entry point for husband. Couple understand that they both have to enter in this party area from two different door. So they will be separated initially they enter in party area, they was very excited to see surprises in party.“Kavita Madam, as you can see, there are two doors to enter in farmhouse, one is for you and other is for your husband, but there are condition for both to enter in main party hall”, Bouncer told to Kavita, he was not talking to Raj, most conversation of this party group was happening with Kavita. Since this group has taken their blood sample to check STD, since then they are communicating only with Kavita. Raj was getting all information through his wife Kavita only.“What condition?”, Kavita asked, she was pretty excited to enter in this sex party hall, she was constantly handling her pallu so that it remain in place. Raj also was excited to know condition to enter in main party hall. “Madam, we have to ensure you are properly dress as per instruction given to you, if you are correctly dress only then you can enter in party hall, This is sex party rule”, Bouncer told Kavita, he again scan her from head to toe.Kavita blushed, she understands that sex party has begun, it is beginning of eroticism, she smiled and speak, she adjusted her pallu so that bouncer have nice view of her bust “Ok, I have dressed as per instruction, see my red saree, my black blouse, and I am also wearing white bra inside”, Kavita finish her sentence. While talking about blouse she quickly remove her pallu from her chest and give glimpse of her blouse without pallu to Bouncer, she quickly keep back her pallu, but her saree was transparent it was not hiding much. Raj smiled, and bouncer openly caress his own penis, and adjust it in his pants. Raj understands bouncer has got erect after watching his wife’s sexy move, and big boobs.“Great, but we have to confirm it, we could see your red saree, and black blouse, but we can’t see your bra, as per rule of Party, we have to see your bra if we have to allow you inside for party”, Bouncer told her very professionally. Now he was looking at her breast, whenever bouncer was talking, it was looking like he was not talking to Kavita, but he was talking to her boobs. He don’t mind husband presence there, and Kavita was liking it, she was liking enjoyment till now.“You want me to open my blouse button show you my bra, so sex party begun here, indirectly I have to show you my boobs, am I correct?”, Kavita was naughtily smiling, she has done this activity many time on internet in presence of her husband, but today she was doing it live, and that too without hiding her face. Raj also smile on flirty nature of his wife, she feel proud how confident his wife is in this new environment also, he was feeling nervous but his wife Kavita was openly flirting with this strong bouncer.“look like you are very keen to show your boobs madam, but No, I can’t see them now, I have other duty now, not require removing entire blouse, and I don’t want to see your boob now, I mean I will see it but not now, after some time, now I just want to confirm you are in correct dress, you just turn around”, saying so bouncer touch Kavita both almost naked shoulder and in one swift motion turn her around, he was very strong than Kavita, Kavita quickly turn around, she scream as ouch, and now she turn around, now back of Kavita was facing the bouncer, her back was nicely cover by her blouse, Kavita still don’t understand why organizer of party ask her to wear blouse which is totally covering her, bouncer indicate Raj to go and stand in front of Kavita, raj move and stand in front of his wife, both raj and Kavita was smiling at each other, bouncer was having h and on Kavita’s soft shoulder. Raj was standing in front of Kavita.Bouncer went right behind Kavita, “Madam, you don’t move, drop your hands and stand still”, bouncer roam his hand from Kavita’s naked arm, Kavita hand was drop down on her side, Bouncer was feeling her soft arm in front of her own husband, Bouncer also smell her hair and neck but he did not kiss Kavita back, Bouncers hand also feel her smooth navel, but he did not touch her boobs, Raj was enjoying all this. 

Kavita has very nice figure but she was looking very tiny in front of this bouncer.Raj thought now thought bouncer will open blouse of his wife Kavita, his dick become erect but suddenly bouncer address Raj, “sir, can you please open all button of your wife’s blouse, I want to check her bra color”, Raj smile, he understand part y has begun, both couple was facing each other, they smile naughtily at each other, that is why they are here, they have done this many time online but today they are doing this in real life. Raj and Kavita don’t understand why this bouncer doesn’t open her blouse, couple won’t have mind it, in fact Kavita wanted this strong man to open her blouse.Raj move towards Kavita, Bouncer was standing behind Kavita, Raj remove pallu of his wife Kavita shoulder, he stare at her boobs and smile, he was about to drop her pallu on floor, suddenly bouncer speaks, “No sir, don’t drop Madam’s pallu on floor, give it to me, I will handle it for you”, Raj give Pallu to that bouncer, now his twenty five year wife was standing between him and one heavily built bouncer, pallu of Kavita was In hand of bouncer. It was very erotic for both Kavita and Raj, raj was erect and Kavita vagina becomes wet, this was first public flashing they were doing. Kavita done it many time alone but this was first time in presence of hubby, it was max level of her flashing.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Raj moves his hand towards Kavita blouse, and he touch her first button of blouse, Kavita was shy and looking towards floor. Raj slightly presses her boobs lightly, and he started to open blouse of his own wife in front of bouncer outside main party hall. Kavita was naughty girl, she wanted to tease her husband and this bouncer more, so instead of supporting her husband Raj in opening blouse, she deliberately push her boobs little forward, now her blouse become tight on her boobs, and Raj was finding it very difficult to open her blouse button, Raj started struggling to open his wife’s blouse, initially raj was using one hand to open her blouse button but now he use both hand still he was not able to open as Kavita was not cooperating, Kavita was giggling, she still has her hand down, she was not interrupting by her hand but she was deliberately making her blouse tight on her body so that her husband will find it difficult to open blouse button. Everyone who has experience in opening girls blouse understands how difficult it is to open girls blouse or bra if she docent cooperates.Bouncer who was holding pallu of Kavita and standing behind Kavita saw this, “Madam, let sir open your blouse, please cooperate”, Bouncer request Kavita, Kavita blush, her husband also blush, here one stranger was asking Kavita to cooperate so her husband could open her blouse.Kavita was in mood now, she wanted to tease bouncer as well, “Hey, see both my hands are down, how I am interrupting, don’t blame me, I am innocent, this blouse is smaller than my boobs,so it is tight, what should I do?”, Now Kavita was laughing both them male, Raj was fondling his wife Kavita slowly on the name of opening blouse, his dick was pretty erect in his jeans, Raj also smile on naughty answer of his wife Kavita.

He is aware of Naughtiness of Kavita. He understand Kavita want bouncer to open her blouse with his own hand, she want to feel strong hand of bouncer on her boobs.Bouncer was standing behind Kavita understand Kavita’s strategy, Kavita was deliberately making her blouse tight by pushing her tits forward, her blouse was already big and it became more big when she push them forward, and it make her blouse tight and impossible to open it.“Madam, you stand still, let me help your husband in opening your blouse”, saying so bouncer hold pallu of Kavita in his teeth, Raj was still fondling his wife Kavita on the pretext of opening blouse button, he was enjoying this situation, Raj like how Kavita was teasing bouncer, Raj was enjoying and they have still not even enter in party area.Bouncer now put both hand in the armpit of Kavita, and in one second is both palm move forward, and now both palm of Bouncer was on both side of boobs of Kavita. Now couple thought that bouncer will open blouse of Kavita, but instead of opening her blouse He pushes both boobs of Kavita from side to inward, toward her cleavage. His strong hand was pushing boobs of Kavita from side, It creates big cleavage for Kavita, and blouse which was tight on her breast become loose and it create gap between boobs and her blouse automatically. Now her blouse was loose and Raj could easily open her blouse, it was erotic scene for Raj, one stranger was pressing boobs of his wife from both side so that he can easily open her blouse.Kavita blush, now bouncer was pressing her boobs from both side towards center, and her husband was opening her blouse; Raj took this opportunity and quickly undoes the all button of his wife Kavita. Raj was happy, from many day his wife Kavita wanted to do this adventure of public nudity, and today it’s becoming true in very playful environment. Kavita wanted this bouncer to feel her entire boobs, but he just press them from side so that her husband could open the blouse.As soon as blouse was open raj move one step behind from his wife, Bouncer understood that blouse button are open now, and he remove his hand from side of Kavita’s boobs. Kavita’s blouse on her entire body become loose now, as all her button was open, bouncer quickly held back of her blouse and raised her to see her bra, he saw her bra. Kavita thought he will check her bra from front but bouncer check it from back, Raj & Kavita wanted bouncer to see her white bra from front, they won’t have mind that but it did not happen.“great, your bra Is white madam, so you are wearing red saree, black blouse, and white bra, so you are perfectly dress, You can enter in main party hall, Please buttoned up your blouse Madam”, Saying so Bouncer again put his hand around her and put her pallu back on her chest and shoulder. Kavita was still facing away from bouncer, Kavita was disappointed bouncer did not fondle her, Raj who was standing in front of Kavita could see disappointment in her eyes. Kavita quickly buttoned her blouse and turn around to face Bouncer, now couple Raj and Kavita was standing beside each other and facing bouncer.“Madam, you are well dressed you can enter in party hall from this ‘Wife Entry Door’, but if Sir have to enter in party hall from this ‘Husband Entry Door’ he must have your panty with him”, Bouncer told to Kavita. Again this bouncer was doing all communication with Kavita, and he was completely ignoring Raj. Raj was enjoying all this, he was erect after what happen till now. 

And now raj must have panty of his wife to enter in party hall, Raj and Kavita both find it exciting and erotic.Kavita and Raj both smile, they were liking eroticism of this party, they were happy that they selected this hot party, Kavita quickly bent slightly and raised her saree till her mid-thigh, this bouncer was able to see her white milky thighs, Kavita never tried to hide it, she put her hand in her saree smiling seductively at her husband Raj and this bouncer, Kavita pull down her panty and handed it to Raj. Kavita could have removed her panty without showing thighs to Bouncer but she deliberately shows thighs to bouncer. Raj grab panty of his wife in front of bouncer and smile at her. Bouncer was looking all this from one feet, and couple was enjoying the eroticism.“Great Mam, now you both can enter in main party area from your respective doors, remember sir, panty of your wife is like your access card, you have to show it to any door to get entry, just keep it in your pocket till this party end, please enter through your door and enjoy the party, you are couple number twelve for today, that mean there are twelve wife and twelve husband inside party hall, go and enjoy”, Bouncer told both Raj and Kavita, and he quickly went outside to bring another couple.What is inside party hall? Why husband and wife have to enter through two different door? Why they did not communicate with Raj? Does wife Kavita know anything about party that Raj dosen’tknow? Why organizers ask Kavita to wear blouse which cover her fully? Is this genuine party or someone trapping couple? Why bouncer don’t fondle Kavita? What will happen in sex party? I enter into wife room, I was not wearing panty, I was feeling pretty empty down there, I never stay without panties, but today in surprise move these sex party organizer have ask me to remove my panty, and my panty is now access card for my husband, my husband have to flaunt my panty to enter in any area of this sex party.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Guys, my husband think this party reference I got from internet, that’s not totally true, actually I came to know about this group from my teenager friend, Her name is Vaishali, she is only 19 years old, and she is in first year of college. Her boyfriend work in this sex club. Her boyfriend is of same age, and he work in this sex club. Vaishali told me that this club organizes sex party for couples, and she send me internet link of this club. Vaishali also told me that her boyfriend used to works as waiter in this party. But now he did not work there as Vaishali don’t like it, I opened the link and I found it interesting, I applied to become member of sex party, and I was shortlisted. Then I told it to my husband Raj, I don’t tell raj that Vaishali give me reference of this party, neither did I told Vaishali that I am attending this party. Anyway this was the way how I come to know about this party.I enter in room, it was big hall, I saw no one was there, there were multiple doors, I was not sure from where should I go, I stand there. Then from one door, one teenager boy come outside, he was first person I saw in this party who don’t have strong body, he was genuine teenager, slim, not very chubby, he don’t even have moustache and beard. He was wearing uniform of waiter. I understand Vaishali boyfriend play this role in party.That Teenager boy come to me, he was very short, his height was till my shoulder only. He come to me, and as all guys do, he also stare at my boobs, guys I want to remind you that I am wearing see-through red saree, black blouse, and white bra. 

He come very close to me, his face was coming to my neck, he smile at me.“Kavita madam, I will accompany you in this party, My name is Vinay, I work as waiter in this party, and my job is to help you, and always stay with you, I am your guardian in this party, and it is necessary for you to follow all my instruction”, great coincidence, name of Vaishali boyfriend is also Vinay, I have never seen him, but now days her boyfriend do not work here, she had told me, so there was no reason for worry. Vinay was shorter than me so I have to look down to speak with him, one thing surprise me, till now I have never told my name to anyone in this party. Then how did he know my name? He is so small teenager, how could he take my care? I blush, look at him.“How do you know my name?”, I asked him, I was curious to know.“I am taking you to first room of this party, usually husbands are pretty open for this party, and they don’t need motivation, but wives are hesitant and need motivation to open up in this party, in first room we try to bring you out of your hesitance zone, and try to open you up for party”, Vinay ignore my question completely, I was still amused how he know my name, He move towards one door, I followed this teenager Vinay, I find it very cute that this not more than 19 year old boy will be my guardian.I was about to enter in Wife warm up room, Vinayak my 19 years old guardian or instructor was standing beside me, It was funny how this boy who is just 19 & seven years younger to me guide me, right now I could clearly see lust in his eyes, if he got opportunity I am sure he will bang me, for now he was my instructor, it was rule of this sex party. I went to door & push it, it was black inside, I was about to enter in this room, I was very excited, I tried to put my feet in the room but suddenly I feel someone is holding me back by my pallu, Yes, Vinayak was holding my pallu, I look at him questionably and naughtily, I didn’t understand what he want, I thought my sex party has begun, and now this teenager will try to fondle me.'This guy come close to me, I told you all he is not only teenager but he is very short, his height reach only till my shoulder, he come close, now his face was very close to my blouse, I keep my hands down, I wanted to see what this teenager will do to me, I was excited, it was first time any male other than my hubby raj was coming so close to me, he put his hand on my tummy, and he pull my pallu down from tummy, it fall directly on ground, now my married 34c boobs was directly in front of his face.

Because of his height he was directly in front of my boobies. He slightly kisses my upper chest, and went little back.“Kavita, can’t enter in this room with your blouse, You have to handover your blouse to me, this blouse have to play very important role in party”, He smiled at me, I was surprised, I come in this sex party with my hubby raj, I was under impression that I will be nude & fucked by strong man, and at same time my hubby Raj will get opportunity to fuck hot girl, but here now I don’t know where my husband raj is, and this teenager is asking me for my blouse. I know according to rule of party I have to follow this teenager.I decided to tease him, I push him back little and collect the pallu and put it back on my shoulder. Vinay didn’t stop me, he just observe me, he was getting lusty by observing me, and my movements, I kept my pallu on my shoulder, and put my hand under my pallu, and start opening my blouse. I quickly did it, Vinayak was continuously staring at my pallu, I know he is able to see everything as I was wearing very transparent red saree, I open all button & quickly remove my blouse over my shoulder & handed it to Vinayak, it was very sexy scene, I never thought in my life that I would handover my blouse to teenager in such fashion, but it was sex party and it was great till now, This teenager accept my blouse, he smell at as if it is rose, he lustfully look at my boobies w which was in bra and was covered by see-through saree pallu, and then he slowly put it in his pocket.Guys, I come in this party with my hubby Raj, in sexy red saree with black blouse, panty, bra. But till now these organizer have separated me from my hubby, they assign one teenager to me, they get me fondle by bouncers, they remove my panty(Access card of my hubby), and now they ask me to remove my blouse and hand it over to this teenager to Vinay. I was thinking, suddenly I listen voice of Vinay.“thanks Kavita, your boobs are bigger than they look, you are the sexiest women I have ever seen in party, You have very big boobs, Bouncer who will get opportunity to fuck you will be lucky, tall young girl with big boobs & wide ass, milky skin, perfect wife, you are hot”, Vinayak told me, he quickly pass by me, and push the wife warm up door, it was black inside, he asked me to follow him, it was very narrow way and very less light, I was following Vinayak. Vinayak say bouncers will fuck me, so Vinayak won’t fuck me, what will be there in this wife warm-up room.“Vinayak, do you mean the bouncers here will fuck wives in party? Will it be gangbang? Because I see lot of bouncers here. And where is my hubby? What treat hubbies will get in party? I I see lot of bouncers who will fuck wives in party, but I don’t see girls who will get fucked by hubbies, what treat my hubby raj will get in party?”, I was curious to know what is going to happen, and I was also curious to know what is my hubby Raj doing, I ask him lot of questions, I was still following this teenager without panty and blouse.

In my red saree white bra.“Kavita, I can’t tell you about Raj, you will come to know soon, but yes, these bouncer are here to fuck wives, that’s why they are hire, and we are here to help you while you get fucked by them, most wives join this club so that they get good fuck in secure manner, and this is not gangbang, and not all bouncers will fuck you”, Vinayak explain to me, but he don’t tell anything about Raj. He clearly mentions that all bouncers won’t fuck me, then what will happen? Who will fuck me? What is my hubby doing? Why can’t I see girls who will entertain hubbies in this party? Why Vinay ask me to remove blouse only? Why he doesn’t make me nude? What is going to happen with me in wife warm up room? Will bouncer fondle main room or will teenager fondle me in room to warm me up?I enter in one big hall wearing just red saree & white bra, it was still black but some dim light was on and I could see lightly, clear enough to see my way. But as it was big hall I don’t know where to go?, I look at my guardian Vinay, I actually have to look down at him because of his less height, he smiled at me, one thing surprise me even though I was wearing so skimpy bra, I was almost topless, still he was not lusty, how can one teenager stop himself from becoming lusty when he have one sexy 25 year married girl in front of him in sexy attire. I now started trusting organizer of party, and I was still thinking of my husband Raj, what fun he is having.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
 But suddenly Vinayak hold my right wrist with his left hand, and pull me slowly in hall. His pull was not forceful but it was leading, telling me he is my boss. He was holding my black blouse in his right hand. It remind me old movie bang scenes, I feel he is taking me with him to bang me, I am very filmy girl, I laugh on my funny though in my mind. Vinayak brings me at one place in big dimly lit hall, and ask me to stand there. I obediently stand there, I find it very cute when this teenager controlling married mature lady like me, I love this concept of sex party. In my marriage with Raj, I am dominating and raj do whatever I ask him to do, it was funny today this teenager controlling me, it was making me wet, remember guys I am not wearing panty, it is with my hubby raj who is somewhere in this party. I kept quiet and stand there. It was pretty exciting; I was standing there in my Red saree, and white bra. My panty is with my husband raj, and I don’t know where is Raj. My blouse is in hand of this 19 years old college boy Vinay. And it was all dark, with dim light, I still don’t have any clue what will happen and where is my hubby raj?Vinayak come nearby to me, I reflexively adjust my pallu to hide my bra, but you guys know I am wearing transparent red saree, it can’t hide anything, but out o of girly reflexes I try to adjust my pallu, Vinay blush at my modesty, he laugh and said “Kavitaji, don’t adjust your dress, it is my duty, remember today I will help you to do everything from adjusting your pallu to taking you to washroom, that’s why they hire us, we college boys are to help you, and bouncers are here to fuck wives, ok? 

I know you are almost twenty five years old married girl, I am only 19 year old college boy, but today you have to follow all my order, it is best for you, and it will help you to enjoy,”, saying so Vinay stare at my cleavage and smell my blouse, as if my blouse is some flower. I like this idea, It is really exciting.“Yes Vinay, I am very keen to participate in this sex party, please revel the secret, what is happening in party tonight? And where is my hubby raj?,”, I ask this college going teenager, I was excited for see what I is happening in party and where Is raj. But as usual Vinay avoided my both questions and speak.“Kavita, Raj is enjoying forgot about him, let us warm you up for party, now keep your hands on your head, and in any circumstances you won’t remove it from your head, it will help us to warm you up for main party event, and remember don’t remove hands in any circumstances.”, Vinay order me, I quickly put my hands on my head, now my entire body was in front of Vinay, I was just wearing white bra which was covered by red transparent saree. I am sure my cleavage has become more prominent now as my hand was on my head and it raise my boobs higher. First time I am standing so revealing in front of teenager.“Good girl”, I find it funny one 19 year teenager calling twenty five year married lady girl, then Vinay come towards me, I feel excited, his hands come toward my boobs, I thought he will press my boob now, one bouncer already had felt my boobs outside this entry door, and now Vinay will feel me, but Vinay did not touch my boobs instead he hold my pallu which was covering my boobs, he ensure his hand did not touch my boobs and in in one swift motion Vinay quickly pull my pallu.

It was so sudden I spontaneously remove my hands from my head and hold my own pallu. This will be reaction of any girl if someone try to remove her pallu or dupatta, forget about stranger, girl will react impulsively in same way even if her boyfriend or husband try to do the same. Forget about regular girl, if someone try to remove pallu of prostitute she will also react in same way impulsively.Now one part of pallu was in his hand and other was in my, I bend slightly, I know it will expose my boobs to him as I am only wearing bra, Vinay looked into my eyes, Vinay smiled at me, “Kavita, both the hand back on your head, remember, I am you our boss today, and you are in sex party to get exposed, to exhibit, to enjoy, to live your fantasy”, I remember I am in sex party, and I have to cooperate, this happen only reflexively. I smile at myself.I look at Vinay apologetically, I bite my tongue to tell teenager Vinay I did the mistake, I left my pallu, I held my both ear to say sorry to him and again put my hands on my head. I was liking dominating behavior of Vinay, Vinay smiled back at me, he assured me with his eyes that these things do happen, and pull my red pallu, he wrap my red pallu around my own waist and push it inside my saree at my waist, it was all happening in dim light, so though I was in very less dress in one unknown place in front of teenager, I was not feeling very shy. Now I had my entire red saree wrap around me on my waist, and at top I have only bra.Vinay then come close to me, he was checking me out, he was not checking me lustily but admiringly, my hand was on my head, he wandered his hand on my flat tummy to admire my beauty, but he did not press there or fondle there, he just feel smoothness of my waist. then he move and smelled my armpit, remember guys his height is till my shoulder only, so it was easy for teenager Vinay to smell my armpit, first he feel my smoothness and now he smell me, I was finding it funny though he was treating me like object, but he was admiring my beauty and making me feel special. then he went back and feel my smooth back, there was only one bra strap on my entire back, I remember when I wear choli in navratri all guys was ogling at my back, though my choli was covering my 30 percent back, but today my 99 percent back is open and this teenager can feel it, he slightly slap on my ass, I blush and say ouch when he slap me there, I was expecting it, my big ass is one of best feature of my body, and from other side he come in front of me. i was surprised why he don’t touch my mammary, many boys look that part of my body first when they see me, but this guy did not touch it when he has opportunity to do so, my hand was still on my head, in that blackish room.Then Vinay went to one corner, I was still standing there in black shade of light, with hands on my head, .

he went in corner, and start one switch, and suddenly one flash light start on my head, and suddenly I was in lot of light, still entire room was black but focus of light was only on me. light flash on me from all sides and suddenly I was in bright light, I know every part of my body will glow in this direct light now It was so bright; I have to take some time to adjust my eyes to bright light, I remove my hands from my head to adjust my eyes but Vinay took my name and remind me to put my hands back on my head. I close my eyes, and I slowly open it to adjust to bright light which was flashing on me from all side.I open my eyes slowly and saw one bouncer was standing in front of me, very strong bouncer, very well built was right in front of me, and I was there with my hands on my head in my bra and red saree with no pallu around to hide my modesty. My hand was on my head, and I was almost topless, there was only bra on my top body, lot of flood light was on me, my white body was looking more white, and It was glowing, I remember in this party bouncers will fuck wives, I was standing there like deer, and he was like tiger, suddenly one thing strike me, this is not party room, this is wife warm up room, then why is this bouncer here? I don’t think organizer will fuck me in warm up room, I was confuse, I was expecting college boys here to warm me up. This bouncer was very well built and was not wearing anything but only one jockey underwear. He have six pack, and one of the best body I have seen till now. He was so strong; I was looking like doll in front of him. I know he could easily lift me up, my husband raj is not very strong, and can’t lift me very easily,, I have fantasy of men lifting me in his arm, Meanwhile Vinay also come, I was now standing in front of teenager and one strong bouncer, I had my hands on my head, and no pallu on me, just wearing bra, and all lights are on me.

I was never so much exposed in my life, this was new but I was excited, I was wet, I totally forget about my husband raj.“Kavita, you know every sex session begun with lovely kiss, every girl love kissing, let this bouncer kiss you, open your mouth”, Vinay told me, it was strange, one boy was asking for kiss but not for himself for someone else, I laugh in my mind, I was excited, I look down and blush, I don’t know what to say. It was very long since I had romantic kiss, my hubby raj is not much in romantic kiss. He kiss me but he is not very skillful kisser.Meanwhile Bouncer come close to me, he scan me from top to bottom, he very lightly touch my tummy, I blush, he come close to me, few of my hairs was on my face, he very romantically took my hairs which was on my face and slowly put it behind my ears, I was getting feeling as if I am getting kissed first time in my life. my hands was still on my head. Vinay was excitedly watching this, bouncer feel my booth cheeks by his palm, I close my eyes, he did not jump on my lips but like lover he was making me ready for kiss, now he very strongly held my face in his hands. He was very strong and dominating, I never feel so romantic in my life, I like his grip. I forget I am in sex party, I had closed my eyes and anticipating his kiss, My husband raj never kisses me or holds my face this romantically. In fact I initiate kiss with raj, but today I have my hands on my head so all control was in hand of bouncer.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply

Bouncer had my face in his strong hand, he titled his face and bring his lips very close to my lips, I feel his air on my lips, I open my mouth to kiss him, now we was about to kiss, I tried to hold his lips by my lip and he move back, he move back so quickly that I can’t catch his lips, and my attempt to kiss him failed, it look very funny, they make me fool, I realized he deliberately back out from kiss for make some fun., and to tease me, Vinay and bouncer both laugh, I feel shy and embrassed,I blushed in shyness. My hands was still on my head and I was still standing in bra only totally exposed, any sex maniac would have love to jump on me but these party organizers are very romantic and even in this attire I was not feeling exposed as they were playing with my lips. This party organizer understands wives and I love way they were treating me.Now bouncer come ahead, I close my eyes, I could feel his face in front of me, he blow air on my lips, oh my god he will kiss me now, I was excited and wet, it was really turning out to be warm up session, but this time I keep my mouth back as I don’t want him to back out and tease me again, now suddenly he hold my mouth in his one hand and slowly pressed it, my mouth got opened and he very romantically put his mouth in my mouth and start smooching me. Oh I love it, great soft kiss. I lost in kiss and forget I am in sex party.

As he kiss me I was about to fall back as my hands was on my head, but bouncer quickly held my in my waist by other hand, now he leave my face and both his hand was holding me by my waist, he was smooching me, he play with my tongue, we were exchanging our kiss, he was strongly holding me as if he own me, bouncer was taking care of my comfort, my husband raj never hold me like this.but I observe one thing, he never grin his body on mine, he keep distance in us. I was taking no effort to keep distance, in fact I wanted to grin my smooth body on his six pack, I wanted my boobies to get flatten on his strong chest, but he was keeping distance, Our lower body was very close to each other, while kissing sometime my boobs were crushing on his chest, but he was quickly adjusting himself so that my boobs are not touching him, he was avoiding any lower body contact. But his kiss was very strong. All the time his hand was wandering on my waist my back, in my hair, but it was romantic, he was not sex maniac. I love his touches, very soft, generally boys become rough with girls, becuaes boys are more interested in girls boobs than her lips, but he was very gentle on my lips and on my lower body.This was best kiss of my life, bouncer was avoiding body contact like sex maniac, even today when I kiss raj, or hug raj, he try to touch my boobs by his body, but that is not case with bouncer, he was very firmly holding me, avoiding unnecessary body contact, in between he was leaving my lip so that I can breathe. He was smiling at me, he was making eye contact, this is kind of romantic kiss any girls expect. But very few girl get such romantic kiss, most of the time boyfriend or hubby become lusty while kissing and romantic kiss become sex maniac kiss. My husband give attention to my boobs, my pussy, my ass, but this bouncer was respecting me, and giving attention to me as Kavita, he was respecting my feeling and nicely kissing me. I was lost in his kiss.Suddenly someone give naughty slap on my saree cover ass, I come out of kiss, I was still in grip of bouncer, it was Vinay who slap me slightly on my big saree cover ass, he smiled at me and tell “Kavita, leave him, he have to go, its ten minutes you guys are kissing, we have to warm other wives as well”I listen voice of Vinay, I realize that his bouncer has stop kissing me, and I am one who is kissing him, as soon as I heard my teenager guarding Vinay, I leave his lips, my hands was still on my head, and entire room was black light was only on me and bouncer, I stop kissing, bouncer was still holding me, very less space was between us, I want to hug bouncer, he really make me feel very special, I was wet, and it was really warming me up, bouncer look in my eyes, I feel shy and look down, I look down as if he is my husband and this is our first night, he lift my face by his finger under my chin, look lovingly in my eyes and give light peak on my lip, I again tried to smooch him but he put his hand on my lips, he signal me to stop, I never though any male will reject my offer of kissing, but this was happening today, in this wife warm up room. he leave me and quickly move out of room. I feel if my lover is going, he really make me feel special in just ten minute, I didn’t realize when this ten minute was over. 

All the time while we were kissing my hand was on my head, still I enjoy it lot.It was really hot kiss, and I was warmed up, I was wet in my pussy, I was thinking about bouncer, I don’t even know his name, he also probably don’t know my name, I was thinking about him, I was thinking I am teenager and just got my first kiss, but I am 25 year married girl, who is wife of Raj who is enjoying this party in other room.“Kavita, see your boobies are out of your bra strap, let me help you to put them back in” Vinay then told me to look at my bra, and when I look down, oh my god, my boobs was out of my bra cup, while kissing many time my body grinned with bouncer and in that wrestling my boobs come out of bra cup. I don’t even realize when this happen, It was really passionate kiss, My hand was on my head I try to remove my hands from head to put my boobs in my bra cup, but then Vinay remind me that I can’t remove my hands from my head, so I was not allowed to remove it, I can’t put my boobs back in my bra cup. In fact this was duty of teenager Vinay, It was first time any teenager was watching my asset, but I guess it was making me excited; it was warming me up, now it was clear that if someone could put my boobs back in bra cup, it is Vinay only. I request Vinay to put them back in my bra cup. It was strange I asking teenager to put my boobs back in bra, lot of unimaginable things was happening in party.My guardian smiled at me, he come forward and hold my both boobs, feel them for few seconds, remember his height reach till my shoulder only, that excites me, he lightly kiss both my boobs, this was first time when five year younger guy was touching my boobs, I was expecting him to fondle me now but to my surprise he quickly put them back in bra cup, he smiled, but he did not play with them for more than few seconds. In college days, my female friends sometime used to help me to put bra strap, we girl used to help each other to close bra strap but never we did in front part of boobs, I found it very strange, even my husband raj have never put my boobs in bra cup. It was very exciting. I was thinking all this and suddenly someone enter in room.Then two more bouncers come in front of me, they were new bouncer, only wearing jockey underwear. Both of them have six pack, I looked at Vinay, I don’t know what is going to happen now, one bouncer had just kiss me hard, excite me, make me wet, what will these two do to me now? How will they warm me up? What is plan now? Till what extend will they go in warm up room? for how much time i have to stand keeping hands on head? what will happen to my blouse? what role my blouse wil play in party? 

Where is my husband Raj? What is he doing? is he really using my panty as access card? What more will happen in warm up room? What will happen in party room? How many more wives are there? What fun hubbies will have? Will teenager fuck wives? huband will fuck each other wives or there are seaprate girls for fucking in party? We will see it in next part. I enter into husband room, holding panty of my wife in my hands. It was new panty my wife brought for this sex club. I was erect by watching how bouncer fondle my lovely Kavita, he was strong and Kavita was very thin in front of him, it was erotic. Bouncer remove her blouse but don’t touch her boobs, though Kavita was thin in front of bouncer but her boobs was very competitive, I saw bouncer hand was very close to my wife boobs, he was holding her from back, Kavita frame was thin but her boob was as big as hand of security guard.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Bouncer had told me that pant of my wife will be my access card in this party. I was excited because I was hoping that I will get opportunity to fuck some homely wives. I know someone will be fucking my wife Kavita, but it was ok with me as long as I was getting opportunity to fuck some homely wife. Guys, it is not that I did not fuck any other girl than my wife Kavita, but they are call girl, I want to fuck homely lady, and today was my opportunity.My wife Kavita had started fun, if you have read first part of story you would know how that bounce fondled my wife Kavita in front of me, Kavita is also not wearing panty now. I still had not touch any girl in this sex party, my wife had enter in party through wife room without wearing any panty, and I was about to enter in husband room with panty in one hand and with lot of hope, I go in front of door push the door and enter in husband room.One guy come in front of me, he looked at me, he was teenager boy, I was expecting some girl but still no girl in this sex club for me. I look at this teenager, he ask me to show panty of my wife, I show him panty of my wife Kavita, it was little embarrassing for me, I know my wife panty is my access card in this party and I have to flaunt It at all door, but guys my age is 32, my wife Kavita is of age 25, and showing her panty to 19 years old teenager, I found this age difference little embarrassing.

HUSBAND POINT OF VIEW
I enter into husband room with lot of hopes, holding panty of my wife in my hands. I never thought they will separate both husband and wife, but they did it, not only that, bouncer also fondled moderately my 25 years old wife Kavita, I don’t mind it, because it is in safe location(sex club) and that bouncer is stronger than me physically. I find it quiet erotic, and I know Kavita also found it erotic.That’s why we as couple are here, to enjoy the night, In fact Kavita would have shown bouncer her well-rounded tits if he had asked for it, but he very professionally only check color of my wife Kavita bra, that too from back, as it was his duty to do so, his job was to ensure that wives entering in club are in right uniform.. I like professionalism of bouncer.All throughout the conversation bouncer overlooked me, he was talking mostly with my 25 years old bride Kavita, it was quiet normal with me as many males in our society, relatives are more interesting to talk with Kavi, everyone know why, because of her splendid figure, her milky skin, her beautiful smile, and her young age.Bouncer had told me that my wife Kavita panty will be my access card in this party. It was quite unique, I like it honestly, I was excited you know why? Because I was hoping that I will get opportunity to fuck some homely wives. 

I know someone will be fucking my wife Kavita, but it was ok with me as long as I was getting opportunity to fuck some homely wife. We are open minded couple, fucking is not very big deal, it is fun, Guys, it is not that I did not fuck any other girl than my wife Kavita, but they are call girl, I want to fuck homely lady, and today was my opportunity, my wife Kavita had discovered this sex club on internet.Guys, My wife Kavita had already started fun, if you have read first part of story you would know how that bounce fondled my wife Kavita in front of me, he pushed her boobs from both side so that I could find it easy to open her bra, I like it very much, I was erect, and Kavita is also not wearing panty now.so she is open from bottom now, Kavita is getting attention from males but what about me?I still had not touch any girl in this sex party, though I was erect because my wife is being fondled by bouncers, but still I had not touch any girl here, I bid my wife Kavita, she had enter in party through wife room without wearing any panty, and I was about to enter in husband room with panty in one hand and with lot of hope of fucking homely lady, I was happy my wife is not with me, as I would be freely able to enjoy others wife, and same time other person will also be enjoying my wife. I go in front of door push the door and enter in husband room with excitement.One guy come in front of me, he looked at me, he was teenager boy, I was expecting some girl but still no girl in this sex club for me. This teenager was too short in height and too thin, probably he was eighteen years old boy, I am 32 years old, that means age difference of 14 years, He took panty of my wife from my hand. Look at it carefully. He look at panty size & smiled at me in excitement, look at my wife panty, he adjusted his penis, again this 18 year old guy adjusting his penis holding panty of my wife who is senior to him by seven years.“Your wife has very thin waist, It rare to find married lady with such thin waist, but it look like she has big round ass checks”, he said and feel her panty with both hand and he smelled her panty. I don’t know how to react. One teenager smelled my wife panty and was commenting on it. I don’t expect this in sex club, but it was happening, I kept quiet and smiled at him, some time back one bouncer was pressing my wife Kavita boob from both side so I could open her blouse button, and now one teenager was smelling her panty and commenting on her waist size. I still don’t know what is happening with Kavita in other room(As in other part you read she is in wife warm up room, with teenager Vinay).

That guy handed me back panty of my wife Kavita, he asked me to hold it in front of him, and he asked me to stretch its material to maximum, but he told me that panty of my wife Kavita should not break. I don’t understand what he is doing, I stretched material of my wife panty to maximum as he instructed, he smiled at me, I am getting erect, I don’t know why, even though there is no female in room, no one was having sex their but still after standing like that holding my wife panty in front of teenager make me erect. This teenager was way small than Kavita and me. I was stretching panty to maximum ensuring it did not break, I had one end of Kavita pant in my right hand and other end in left hand. I was keen to see what is next move of this club.That teenager come close to me, look at stretched panty, he put his hand in his back pocket of jeans. I was holding Kavita panty in front of my chest, teenager guy was shot in height so that panty was coming in front of his face directly, it was quiet erotic how this small boy was looking at my 25 years old wive panty. If someone had slap my Kavita bums it wont have feel so erotic but this panty cutting act is so erotic.He hold hanging material of Kavita panty in his one hand, and he start to cut all part of Kavita’s panty which was hanging below. He ensures he is using his both hand to cut panty so that it did not cut elastic waist band of my wife panty. I don’t understand why he is doing it, he kept doing it for couple of minute and all the time I was holding panty in front of him so that he could it. He could have cut it in one flash but he was cutting it in small pieces and throwing each piece in floor, and smiling like villain of Hindi movie, he was behaving as if he is cutting this panty off Kavita body directly. It again make my dick stand erect.

I must say this club is taking excitement at new level. I was thinking about Kavita now what is she doing in wife room?I didn’t realize teenager complete cutting of my wife panty in pierces and I was holding only elastic band of it. Once he completes the cutting he smiled at me. Guys remember I was still holding panty stretching it to maximum in my hand so that this teenager could cut it in pieces. I don’t understand how to react to this teenager, I was feeling humiliated also; I don’t mind any strong man dong sexy activity to my wife or her cloths but this teenager, who is just 18 years old. Now only elastic material of Kavita panty remain, now if Kavita wear this panty, it will cover nothing it will be like cloth chain around her waist, as he cut everything only leaving elastic band around. 
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I imagine my wife Kavita wearing this panty and it again give me erection.He pull elastic material of panty from my hand, I release it quickly as I was busy in thoughts, then in authoritative tone he asked me to collect all cut part of my wife panty, and he turn around and start doing something to my wife panty elastic band, I saw he cut my wife panty in many small pieces, which was lying on floor. I sit on floor and start collecting it. It was more humiliating, I was expecting to fuck some sexy homely girl in club, but this club guys separated me and my wife Kavita, and now I am only presenting my wife cloths to teens. I was angry but I decided to follow club rule, I quickly sit on my floor and collect all panty material and dump it in side by kept dustbin. Some time back this material was around Kavita bums protecting my wife Kavita dignity and now it is placed in dustbin in multiple pieces, its elastic material which was around Kavita’s attractive waist some time back was with teenager guy now. Guys when I was dumping Kavita cut panty pieces in dust bin I saw there were already lot of panty pieces lying in it, it was like 3-4 panty pieces there, it was clear, I was not first hubby who is going through this, there were many husband who went through this process, it make me feel good, it make me feel that I should not take this personally, it is rules of club and everyone have to follow it, it give me bit relief.

Then suddenly I hear some movement in back and It bring back me to sense, and I realize I am in club and one guy is in same room, I looked at him, he was still doing something with that elastic band of Kavita panty, he had kept it on table and doing some work on it, I don’t know what he was doing as his back was towards me, I looked at his thin waist he was so thin that if he stand behind my wife Kavita he will totally disappear behind him, guys my wife is not plump lady she is got petite 25 years old married lady, but you know how thin these days college boys are.I could say Kavita could easily lift this guy, and if he stand in front of Kavita his height will reach only till her chest, I smiled how lucky this teenager is to handle Kavita’s undergarment. Kavita won’t even look at him if he walk across Kavita on road. It again make my dick very erect, that this club is understand mentality and they are dong me erotic. This club understand only putting penis in pussy is not sex. Teenager turn around and I come back to my senses, and signal me to sit on my knees, now 18 year old teenager ordering 32 years man to sit on knee and holding his wife panty in hand, it was erotic, he was still hiding elastic band of my wife panty behind him, I don’t understand and sit down on floor on my knee, he come close to me, and he show my wife panty elastic band, he had written my wife Kavita name on it, wait it was not my wife name, he has written there “Mr. KAVITA”. He has written it 4-5 time to cover entire elastic band of Kavita panty, I looked at him, I have to look up to look at him, as I was sitting on my knee and he was standing. He again signaled me to look down. I looked down and he in one swift motion put this panty elastic band of my wife Kavita in my neck through my head.“Now, it is your access card, as long as you have this elastic band around your neck, bouncers will allow you to enter anywhere in this club, and ensure it always remain around your neck, these bouncer are very strict to husbands, they don’t tolerate if husband break any club rule, if they don’t find it around your neck they will throw out you of club, and then you have to wait for your wife Kavita till this party end in your car which is in parking, understood”, he told me and this weak boy signal me to stand, I signaled me I understand what he was saying, I impulsively stand up still thinking what he meant by Mr. KAVITA, I was about to ask but he with authority and ignoring me ask me to follow him to next door.I follow him, he took me to another black door, I was still thinking how could Bouncer throw me out of club, as we are member of club, I was thinking and boy took me to another door, he had key for it, he unlock the door, I was standing behind him, and I had panty elastic of my wife Kavita around my neck. Before opening door he look at me 

“I know you have lot of question, you will get answer of all you question in some time, and remember in this party you are husband of Kavita, no one will call you by your name, everyone will address you as Mr. KAVITA.?, in this club wives are important than husband, and husband is identified by their wife name only, understood Mr. Kavita”, again this teenager instruct me, he sarcastically address me as Mr. Kavita, it was humiliating and erotic, I look toward him but he open the door and ask me to go through it, I saw a black room and with lot of question in my mind enter in this black room.I understand now there are few important part of party Husband, Wives, Teenager,Bouncer. But what is everyone’s Role? Why wive are important? Who I as husband will fuck? If bouncer fuck wives then whom will we fuck? Will we fuck wives or there are other girls arranger for hubbies? Will teenager also fuck wives? What is roles of teenager? What is Kavita doing right now? Why elastic band of Kavita around my neck? Why will they address me as MR.KAVITA? why not raj?

I enter in next room with excitement, I was wearing elastic band of Kavita panty around my neck. It was inscribed “MR. KAVITA” there in capital letter, that small teenager had told me that I will not have identity in this party, I will be recognized by my wife’s name as MR. Kavita. I feel little funny how member in club will call me by my wives name, they will address me as “Kavita”. Honestly I was excited, I was intense to know where is actually my 26 years old wife Kavita? I was dying to see her, these club guys separated us at entry door of club, they handed panty of Kavita to me and sent her to another room. She was wearing Red transparent Saree, and big black blouse. Remember guys that blouse is entirely covering her bust, and her back as well, I don’t understand why they want wife to cover her entire top with such clothe blouse? Guys, Kavita was not wearing any panty, she was nude down there. Her panty was very creatively destroyed by this club, by the hand of teenager, and elastic was hanging around my neck.When I enter in next room, I saw I was not alone there, there were 5 more males standing there. All was fully clothed as me, remember guys, club member remove Kavita panty but they did not ask me to remove even single cloth, even in second room they did not ask me to strip, in fact they totally ignore me as if I did not exit there., guys when I see in room I saw all other males had something around their neck. Wait, it was same as what I was wearing around my neck, that means they all were husbands as me, and all of them are wearing elastic band of their wife panty around their neck as I was wearing. That means other panty pieces which I saw in dustbin belong to wives of these five males, means wives of those male also went in club through wife entry door, now I started connecting dots, I smiled to myself excitedly, but where are all wives? And what is happening to them? I adjusted my penis and I saw all of husbands s were sitting on chair, all chairs were kept in row. I saw one empty chair; I guess it was for me. But 
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
But why are they quiet? Why are they not talking to each other, I was thinking and at same time playing with elastic band of Kavita panty.I started to move towards them, I wanted to talk to them, I wanted to know more about party, I have very little information about party, I started to move quickly but suddenly one more teenager confront me, he was another short 18 years old boy, with very short height, reaching till my chest only, he smiled at me and signal me to stop, again another teenager start controlling me, he put his hand around my neck and hold elastic of Kavita panty, probably he was checking my identity as you know this elastic band is my access card now in party, he excitedly read name written on it.“Mr. KAVITA”, he smiled naughtily, as if he know her, he smiled as if he has just spend time with Kavita, he smile as if he is having affair with Kavita, it was first time someone was taking my wife name in front of me in sexual tone, that too such small college boy, that too in front of five other men’s(husbands). 

It was really sexual, sometime back on teenager destroy Kavita’s panty and now one teenager was taking her name sexually as if he has spent intimate time with her. “Kavita is your wife, she is hot man, and now she is asset of our club, such beautiful girl, and she is at correct place, she is wife warm up room, getting ready for tonight’s party” again one teenager is calling her Kavita only, no Kavita madam or Kavitaji, he was speaking as if she is his college friend, I still feel he has spent some time with Kavita just now, he was talking very frankly about her, there is difference of 7 years between them, He adjusted his penis. I saw towards husbands and all guys where adjusting their penis, maybe they also got erect watching one small boy taking sexually about 26 years old wife in front of his 32 years old husband. Those bouncer h ad already fondled Kavita & now these teenager are cutting her panty, and lusting her. but no one till now have speak anything offensive about Kavita, I like it, I like professionalism of club.“What? Where is Kavita? What is wife warm-up room? Where are other wives? When we will get opportunity to have sex?”, I ask many question to teenager in excitement, I know I should not have ask these question to boy who is 14 year young to me, but it happen with me subconsciously, there was still lot of question in my mind, but teenager boy asked me to stop, all five husbands & teenager laugh loudly, I feel little embarrassment, Teenager didn’t answer any of my question, but he told me that I will get answer to all my question in some time. I still don’t understand why all other husband laughs when I ask very logical questions. All husbands are still sitting on chair in front of me wearing elastic band around their neck as me.

Teenager boy told me that I have to occupied last empty chair; he was smiling naughtily as if he has done some naughty thing to Kavita, or as if he has seen Kavita in naughty position, he also told that I am not allowed to speak to any of husband. This was shock, why they are not allowing me to communicate anyone? But why? Why this secrecy with me? Kavita found this club on internet, and They initially do all communication with Kavita before this party? They don’t even talk to me, in party today also that bouncer fondle Kavita, he was also ignoring me, then that teenager destroy Kavita Panty, he also didn’t answer any of my question, now this teenagers also ask me to keep quiet , he also told me not to talk to husband. I was getting irritated.I decided to keep my patience as it was matter of time before party will began; I started to move towards my empty chair slowly, I wanted to read name of all wives, I know I could read it on elastic band on husband’s neck, I have to move across each husband. I look towards them one by one while moving, when I was moving from first husband, he showed me elastic band which was around his neck and on which his wife name was written. I also show it to him and we just smiled at each other. He adjusted his penis after reading Kavita’s name, I also have to adjustments but I couldn’t do that I was walking, I repeat this process for remaining all five husbands. All adjusted their penis, it was erotic, initially bouncers, then teenager, and now husbands adjusting their penis for my wife Kavita. I reach to my chair and just sit there, as soon as I sit I adjusted my penis as all name of wives was very sexy, I understand it will be best night of my life. Wow it was exciting, now I know name of all wives which will be present in club today.

Sexy wives, all husbands are young that means wives will be also young, I there won’t be old aunties, there will be hot ladies and young girls in party tonight. The names written are as follow. Nikita, Sayali, Ashwini, Yogita and Shweta. My dick again got erect reading all those names. Today I might be fucking one of these wives. I haven’t seen those wives yet but I could imagine that they must be hot wives.I was hard down there, and suddenly another teenager arrived in room, and he started explaining about this club.one by one these teenagers are managing this party, I got it, these teenagers operate this club here, but it was little humiliating how teenager was handling grown up man like me, and other husband. OMG, this teenager is also handling wives, how they must be handling Kavita & other six wives? Another erection in my dick there. It was humiliating but excitement of sex take over humiliation and my dick got erect again. Teenager told that role of teenager is to ensure party go smoothly.Teenager explains that Kavita & Me is only new couple who attending this part first time. That mean my wife Kavita is first time member, I am sure every husband or teenager or bouncer present in club want to screw her. she is hot, sexy, talkative and great personality. That means all other husbands such as MR.NIKITA, MR.SAYALI, MR.ASHWINI, MR.YOGITA and MR.SHWETA had attended this party before. Hey guys, I don’t know real name of husbands, I know them by name of their wives, it is another exciting thing and my dick got erect again. These club members have manage to hide identity of husbands, in fact first time in my life I am getting identified by my wife name, generally in society all call Kavita as Mr. Raj or she introduce herself as Mr. Raj. 

But in this club it was different.Teenager explains that all wives have gone through wife warm-up room and now fully warmed up for party. Teenager smirk and all husband other than me giggle slowly ensuring they did not disturb teenager. I still don’t know what is this wife warm up room? I didn’t ask question as I was not in position to or is not allowed to ask question. I also don’t want to interrupt this teenager boy as he was giving instruction’s, Teenager told that we husbands have to follow all the order given by teenagers. As they are here to ensure party go smoothly. Again dominance of teenage boys over grown up husband. I feel little humiliating, but I feel exciting when I imagine same teenagers will be handling six hot grown up wives, as when I was teenager I always wanted to handle hot wives.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Teenagers again explain that age of all teenagers employed In club are between 18 to 19 years six months. Interesting, that means organizer of this party deliberately want small boys to control couple of this party. They don’t want any boy who is elder than 19 years six months, they want small boys to handle hot wives, I guess this is theme of party, it was exciting theme. It was working, I was excited to see such acts.Then teenager asks all of us (six husbands) to follow him. He ask as if he was our boss and we are his employees, we started follow him, I was excited that I will get opportunity to see my wife Kavita. Honestly speaking I wanted to see how hot other five wives (Nikita, Sayali, Ashwini, Yogita, Shweta) looks. I was excited, my dick was erect, I was walking behind MR. Yogita, and MR. Sayali was behind me.I was imagining I might be fucking these wives after some time, and who know these husbands might fuck Kavita today, again my dick got erect.Then we reach to one room, it was circular room. I saw there were six doors around the room.

Teenager explains that these are six bedrooms and each bedroom will belongs to one wife todays party. He explains that these rooms are still empty and soon wives will enter in it. I got erect imagining in one of this room Kavita will enter and will spend intimate time with males (Husbands or teenagers or bouncers). I thought I will also enter in one of room and fuck any of wife(Nikita, Sayali, Ashwini, Yogita, Shweta).Teenager smirk and explain that right now wives are going through introduction round, again all husbands giggle and adjust their penis, . I was surprise. What introduction round wives are having? With whom they are having introduction? All husbands are here, and then with whom they are introducing wives? What are they doing with wives? Teenagers already know wives as that teenagers ones time back say Kavita is hot, that mean he know it, then with whom wives are getting introduced?I was still thinking and suddenly that teenager start to distribute name plate to everyone. What is this name plate? He gives on name plate to each husband, every husband take it from teenager. Teenager come to me, smirk at me, he blink his eyes to me, and handed name plate to me, these teenagers are trying to tell me something which I don’t understand. Maybe I had come here first time so they are exciting about new girl added to club and they wanted to see her.

I ignore teenager and I read name plate given to me & it was written name of Kavita there.so it was wife introduction plate, wait but It was not only name, her age was also written on name plate, it’s quite fair , I know age is only number but we male get excited if we know age of girl to whom we are fucking, I told you guys I regularly fuck call girls, and when I book any call girl first thing I ask her age to pimp, wait, are they treating wife as call girl? No maybe I am overthinking.Again there is one more section that shocks me, it was also written Kavita had 0 kids, why they want to know if wife have kid or not? Maybe it is also fair, if girl have kid then one could imagine big round boobs and wide ass, and girl with no kid might have big boobs but she won’t be as chubby as girl who have kid. Again it is just to add excitement. They give this column means there will be some wives who have kids, wow my dick got erect, today I might get to fuck homely married mother. Till now call girl I fucked are all girls with no kid, I never give this requirement to pimp that I want to fuck girl who have kid. I feel excited.But that was not all, There was one more thing written, they written Kavita is Virgin on name plate, why? Kavita is not virgin. I am fucking her almost daily like animal from last two year since we got married, for that matter how can any married lady be virgin? What is this section? There are some ladies in group who have kids, how can they be virgin? I still don’t understand this section, but they had written Kavita has virgin, why?Teenager order all husbands, that bring me back to sense, now I don’t feel humiliated if teenager boy order me because there were lot of things going on simoutaniusly , and I am numb now for emotion, I am more excited and keen to know mystery of this club, most mysterious thing is that virgin/nonvirgin section on name plate. 

Teenager asks all husbands to attach name plate to any bedroom door, so then wife could enter in that bedroom. Teenager playfully and jokingly said that they ar giving us right to decide in which room we want to get our wife fucked tonight. Everyone laugh except me, all husbands quickly go and attach name plate to one of door. I was keen to know what that Not Virgin mean, and what age of other wives is, I was exciting to know whether other wives have kid. Guys I must say that if I am getting erect to know whether girl I am fucking having kid or not, that means it is awesome thing, very creative. This name plate must be to add excitement. I saw and all husband was looking towards Kavita name plate, they want to know details about there, as she is new member of club. I feel proud that everyone want to know about my wife, I blush and I also start to scan all name plates and it read as below, it was giving me huge erection, details as below.

Nikita, Age 28, 2 Kids, Not Virgin
Kavita, Age 26, 0 Kids, Virgin
Sayali, Age 33, 3 Kids, Not Virgin
Shweta, Age 22, 0 Kids, Not Virgin
Ashwini, Age, 27, 1 Kid, Virgin
Yogita, Age 29, 1 Kid, Not Virgin

This adds to my confusion, among all wives only my wife Kavita & Ashwini is mentioned as virgin, but Ashwini have one kid, she is 27 years old, how she could be virgin? One more thing confuses me that young wife Shweta who is 22 and not virgin, and on other side Ashwini with age 27 and one kid is virgin. This name plate is confusing me. I still don’t understand logic of virgin/nonvirgin. I can’t even ask to anyone as it prohibited.Teenager told then it is very important instruction, and Then Teenager explain that we as husband have to behave our self, we should not talk to any one, not among our self, and not to wives, we have to keep quiet till first half of party, Teenager also told that all your doubts will be clear and you husbands will have fun, but only if we follow discipline, teenager explain that if we misbehave then they will throw us out of club and then we have to wait in our car till our wives finish the party, and in that case we also will miss chance to fuck wives. It was warning, it was threat. 

Ok, so here I got my first clue he said that if we husband misbehave then we won’t’ get opportunity to fuck wives, that means there is space for us to fuck wives, and these arrangement is only to made thing interesting, it give me little relief, till now I was going towards conclusion that we as husbands won’t have opportunity to fuck, but this teenagers statement awake hopes in me.Teenager then ask us to wait in hall and he will come back with next update soon, teenager went away and I started scanning entire room, I wanted to talk to other husband but I don’t want to violate rule of club as it may result in throwing me out of club and not getting opportunity to fuck wife. I just keep reading name plate of each wife and started imagine dirty things. Here Sayali is eldest wife with age 33, and Shweta is youngest with age 22, all wives have kid except my Kavita & Shweta. I still don’t understand virgin/Not virgin things, but Kavita and Ashwini are only non-virgin wife. My wife is second youngest wife in club after Shweta.But where are wives? What are they doing? Does this club treat wife as call girl? Why they write age on name plate? With whom they are getting introduced? Bouncer had fondled Kavita in front of me, are they fondling wife in other hall? I know this club is about naughty adult games, What games wife is playing? 

Remember no wife is wearing panty, all panties are destroyed and elastic is around there husbands neck. All six wives will be in six different bedroom, does that mean it won’t be orgy? But I saw many bouncer, around 20, how could six wife satisfy 20 bouncers, 6 husbands, and teenagers? Who will be fucking wives? Will teenager also fuck wives? Do we husband fuck wife after bouncers or before bouncers? If we go by numbers each wife have to satisfy 5-6 males, I don’t think It is possible to Kavita, given that these bouncers are really well built.What games will they play in club? It is clear that there will be games and depending upon that pairing of teenager & wife, or bouncer and wife will be made, it look like games will be played in hall and winner will be going in wives room to fuck them? But what will be those games? Why they ask my Kavita to wear blouse full cover blouse? Generally in such party organizer want wives in skimpy cloths? Is there any role of big blouse in party/Why are they not addressing husband by their name? What is virgin/non-virgin in name plate? Wife go through warm up? What is warm up? What happen in warm up? Did they fondle wives in warm up? We still don’t have any sex, is it same with wives? Or are they getting fun by bouncers?Where Kavita identify this exclusive club? Why club don’t communicate with me? Is there any twist in story? Do Kavita know more about this club in advance or is she getting shocks like me? Still lot of questions..
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I was still exciting to know what will happen next, I still don’t know what they mean by virgin/nonvirgin, and how they categorize my wife Kavita as virgin, when I am fucking Kavita from last couple of years since we got married. They have also categorize 27 years old wife Ashwini who is mother of one child as virgin, but how? And at other side 22 years Shweta is nonvirgin. I still don’t understand this concept. But I must say since I enter this club I am on the edge since then, I like every part of this club, from bouncer fondling my wife Kavita, sending Kavita alone in wife room, using her panty as access card, showing her panty to teenager, then teenager cutting it in pieces and tying its elastic around my neck.Right now also I am standing in one hall which has six bedrooms, and all door of bedroom open in this hall. We are six husbands here who are recognizing by their wife name. we have attached name plate of each wife to one bedroom. Idea behind this is that wife will get fucked in that bedroom. It also excites me that I have given opportunity to choose room in which my wife will get fucked.  Then suddenly teenager arrives in room, and asked all husband to enter in bedroom which is allocated to their wife. It means I have to enter in bedroom in which I have attached Kavita nameplate. But why? 

Some time they tell us that this room is there so that wives will get fucked in that room, and now they are saying we have to enter in room. Does that mean our wives will get fucked in front of us. Does that mean I & Kavita both will be present in room, and guys(bouncer or teenager) will take turn to fuck my lovely Kavita? Till now I understood that this club is more about wives satisfaction. I come to sense and saw all husbands entering in room which is allocating to their wife, I also move to bedroom which is allocated to Kavita, I quickly push the door. I enter in bedroom, and I saw big bed in bedroom. It was so big that it could easily accommodate four people. Is this bed design for orgy? Why so big bed? I was still on door and door was open, teenager quickly shouts from back.“Mr. Kavita, could you please enter in room, and close door from inside?”, what I have to enter in room and have to close door from inside, does that mean my wife Kavita will get fuck in this big hall? Why they want me to get locked in this big room. I quickly follow his order and locked door from inside.I saw in room there was only one bed in room, it was AC room, and I saw there was one more door to this room, when I went to that door, and I opened it, I was surprised to what I saw, I was not expecting this. I saw my lovely wife Kavita standing there, she was wearing same red Saree, I also smile, she smiled at me. I quickly hug my wife Kavita. She also gives me equally enthusiastic hug.I pull her into room, and I keep that other door open, Kavita smooch me, guys my wife Kavita love to smooch, she love to kiss, and I must tell you guys most of her kisses are sign of affection. Most of the kisses, smooches are nonsexual. After few seconds of kissing Kavita separate her mouth from mine, she look me from head to toe, she look at my neck & she blush, in fact she laugh. I don’t understand why? But later I realized she saw her panty elastic which was around my neck. She tease me by pulling it slightly. 

I feel little embarrassed and look down to floor, Kavita realized I am feeling bad, she give me warm hug, Kavita know how to persuade me, I feel very warm in her hug. After few seconds she again separate from me, look into my eyes and started kissing me. But while kissing me she was not playing with panty elastic which was bound around my neck. Kavita is so charismatic that I forget I am standing in sex club wearing panty elastic of my wife Kavita around my neck, I forget that there are five more couple like us, in five other different bedroom, I forgot that there are teenagers and bouncers in club who will be fucking those six wives, I forgot that my wife Kavita was alone in this sex club from last couple of hours with other five wives, I forgot that these club member has categorize my wife Kavita as virgin. I quickly separate Kavita from me, I wanted to know more details, I look into my wives Kavita eyes, and I was about to ask her question, but with gesture Kavita indicated me to keep quiet, oh my god, I remember I can’t speak with wives and bouncers. I can only talk to teenager as per this club rule. But who is here to watch, why Kavita is so strict about club rule? There is only me and Kavita, why we can’t speak? I don’t understand.Kavita is my wife, she read my mind, she move one step back, turn around, now Kavita back was facing me. I saw her blouse was still on her body, I could see her bra strap because as per club rule wives have to wear black blouse & white bra, and because of this color combination I could clearly see her bra strap. That mean Kavita is wearing all her cloths except panty whose elastic is around my neck. I was relief that she don’t’ had sex till now, I was overeading situation. 

Kavita suddenly raise her saree, she raised her saree from back till her waist, it was difficult for her to raise such tight saree till her ass, but later I realized she had undone her saree pleats, so she could pull saree above her waist, but what was she showing me?I saw her saree was slowly going above her ass, and she indicate me to look at her bums, I look at her bums, Kavita had big bums as every married girl have, I saw at her bums, oh my god, it was written in capital letter there “VIRGIN”, so Kavita was showing me her ass has written virgin on it.I got shock, so by virgin/nonvirgin this club means ass virginity, as it is clear that every married girl will be surely fucked in pussy. Yes Kavita ass is virgin, I never fuck her in ass, I always fuck her pussy or sometime mouth. I got shock & sit on bed near me, Kavita quickly arrange her saree and tied her pleats, I didn’t realize when she did it as I was in shock because of creativity of this club.Does that mean they will take Kavita ass virginity? What other couple are doing? Will they fuck Kavita in front of me? What will happen now,/ why they give alone time to me with Kavita?

In this sex club I was still sitting on bed, Big king size bed who could accommodate 4-5 people easily, and my 26 years old young wife Kavita was standing in front of me blushing, her face has become red with shyness, she has just show me her ass cheek, it was written Virgin on her bums, Guys like any married girl my wife bums has large surface area, it was written in big capital letter Virgin on it. Kavita was blushing and she find it romantic, Kavita become red when she is in romantic mood, she is finding it romantic, but I found it offensive, someone writing word Virgin on my wife Ass cheek.I was in shocked, Kavita never allowed me to fuck her ass. She don’t even allow me to fuck her in doggy style, but today she probably has agreed to get fucked in ass, otherwise she would have not allowed club member to wrote Virgin word there, Not only she is allowing them to enter in her ass, but she is also finding it romantic, It is not that she rudely denied when I asked her to get fucked in ass by me, she initially told me she don’t like it, and she thought it might be painful, and later I also start insisting Kavita to get fucked in ass, as I love Kavita and I don’t want to hurt her.But today Kavita do agree to get fucked in ass, this club has categorized Kavita as virgin wife because she has intercourse in her ass by me. Maybe Kavita think in club they have experience of taking virginity of ass, and so they can do it less painfully, but I am just assuming that Kavita agreed to get fucked, writing Virgin on ass cheek doesn’t imply that club member will fuck Kavita in ass.Wait, but how did they know Kavita never had intercourse in her back? Did Kavita tell them? Was it during the sex game they played during introduction round? Who ask Kavita such offensive question? Was there teenager or bouncer who asks her that question? Or any other wife asks Kavita such girly question. 

They have not asked me any such sexual question, but to Kavita they ask very personal question. I don’t mind bouncer or any other wife asking Kavita such question, but it feel humiliating that teenagers asking such question, 18 years boys, who are shot in height, asking such offensive question to my wife make me feel humiliated.Wait, it is not important who ask Kavita that question; real question is who wrote on her bum that word virgin? Does that mean Kavita become nude in this club? Guys remember Kavita is wearing saree, it is not possible to raise her saree up till her waist, and keep there until someone write word Virgin on bum. That word is written in very nice way, it take at least ten minute to write it on her bum, OH my god, that mean Kavita had already become nude in this club. Now question is who wrote it on her Bum, I don’t mind any other wife writing it on my Kavita bum, but I had strong feeling that any of teenager must have written it on her bums. Does that mean they see Kavita nude? I am sure teenager must have become erect if he h as done it.

My head was spinning, I was still sitting on bed, I feel Kavita had sat on my lap, she had wear her saree, I don’t even realize when she come and sit on my lap, her lap was resting on my left thigh, she was sitting sideway, and she put her hand around my neck. Her boobs was crashing on my chest from sideway, as Kavita was sitting on my lap sideway, her neck was few inches above my neck. She just pushes my neck little and started smooching me. I started responding to her. I must say Kavita is expert in kissing. Guys whenever I am in pressure Kavita give me kiss to put me at ease, she is so caring and loving wife, now also she realized I am thinking something and she started kissing me. Kavita know nicely how to put me at ease.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Now she keep smooching me, I also respond, my hands started to wander on her naked arm, her neck, and her tummy, now my hand move to sexiest part of her body, her boobies, I tried to put my hands on my wife’s big boobs, I press her boobs over soft material of her blouse, and what I feel give me big shock, oh my god, she was not wearing bra also, I can’t feel her bra, I knew when she enter in club she was wearing bra, but now there was no bra.I quickly hold her hair and little roughly I withdraw from kiss, it was first time in life I handle her little roughly, now anger was taking over me, I try to stand up, I wanted to push Kavita from my lap but I did not do it as I loved her from my heart, but I ensure she fall slowly on bed, so she did not get hurt, but she realize I don’t like she not wearing bra, Kavita fall from my lap beside me, and sat beside me, I quickly stand up from that big bed, Now I was standing beside bed, and Kavita was sitting on bed.Before taking this issue forward I wanted to be sure that Kavita is not wearing her bra, see guys, early this evening Kavita was wearing black blouse and white bra, so from looking at her blouse I could say that she was not wearing bra, but I wanted to 100 percent sure, I don’t want keep andy doubt in my mind.Kavita was sitting on bed, I could easily peep in her blouse, I pull her red pallu from her shoulder, she understand what I want to do, and she did not oppose me and let her pallu fall on ground, Kavita is very expert in reading mind, I quickly put my finger in her blouse around her cleavage, I pull her soft blouse slightly towards me so there was gap between her body and blouse, 

Kavita swing slightly back so there is big gap and I could see in her blouse, I peep inside the gap, and I was correct there was no bra, my wife Kavita was not wearing bra. To confirm I put my hand inside her blouse and fondle her, There was no bra there, Kavita was just sitting there and looking into my eyes.Guys it was not that I was not expecting Kavita to become nude in this club, but all activity was happening without me, I was expecting mutual fun, but it was totally one side since I enter, they separate me from my wife, then all fun for Kavita, she told club member she is virgin at ass, someone wrote Virgin on her ass cheek, now she is not wearing bra. That mean someone remove her bra, as per teenager she gone through wife warm up room, she had introduction round, And what I have got in this club so far, nothing!! I am wearing panty of my wife around my neck, I just know there are five other wives in club, I don’t even saw them till now. I was about to ask Kavita question about her bra, and who wrote virgin on her bums, I could see on her face, she was also expecting some question, she was just looking into my eyes, probably Kavita don’t like way I roughly push her, way I roughly pull her pallu from chest, way I roughly put hand in blouse and fondle her roughly while checking her bra, guys Kavita don’t like any restriction on her, and I guess way I treat her in last five minute show disbelief between relationship, Kavita was still looking into my eyes, she had emotion in her eyes, My anger drew away, I also become emotional and feel sorry about how I handle Kavita in last couple of minutes, I was about to apologies but suddenly we listen instruction on loudspeaker which was present in bedroom.“All six wives are requested to remove there blouse quickly, and hand it over to your husband. Please ensure husbands won’t see any part of your private body part(boobies), cover your treasury nicely with saree pallu so husbands don’t see it, all you six wives are property of this club for today night, we own you, and husbands don’t have right to see it or touch it today, husbands please don’t try to touch wives body as it is against rule of club, 

Husbands are requested to look down at floor while you wife is removing her blouse, and once she give blouse to you please collect your wives blouse and come in main hall in next one minute, otherwise we might throw only you out of club”, Oh my god, so now they want Kavita to open her blouse, and hand it over to me, I will take that blouse to main hall. They also want Kavita to cover her breast so I won’t see it, They want me to look at floor while my wife Kavita remove her blouse, I am her husband what harm it will do if I see them, wait; does that mean Kavita will sit in bedroom without any blouse? Yes, not only Kavita but all six wives will be sitting in bedroom without any blouse on their body. One side they don’t want husband to watch their wives boobies, and on other side they want wife to sit topless in bedroom. What they mean by property of club?I was thinking about it, and I saw Kavita without any surprise start undoing her blouse, I could still see sadness on her face because I handle her roughly, she was blushing some time back, but now she was serious and just following instruction of club members, there was no expression on her face, probably she was deeply hurt by my action. I was looking toward her face, I don’t wanted to hurt her, but it happen.She was following every instruction, she had wrapped pallu around her chest robotically, Kavita hold one end of pallu in her teeth, so pallu remain around her chest tightly and nicely, and in this way both her hands are free to undo her blouse. While undoing her blouse she looked at my face, our eyes meet, I was about to say something but she signaled me to look at floor, I remember this club member have asked husband to look at floor while wife remove blouse. I look towards floor, I was little sad that I did not take this club sportingly and my jealously took over me. I should have taken this sportingly as we all know this is sex club.She undo her blouse quickly and turn around, now her back was towards me,

I was looking toward floor towards her leg, her pallu fall down, I know I can’t see her boobs even if Look up s her back was towards me, Kavita quickly remove her blouse, but she ensure her back is totally towards me, she ensure I don’t even get side view of her boobs. Once she removed her blouse she blindly throws it at her back towards me, I was looking at floor towards her leg but from her movement I understood sheis abou \t to throw her blouse and I become aware that blouse will come towards me now, her back was still towards me. Blouse come towards me, I have to move to my right to catch it. I ensure blouse did not fall on floor.Kavita back was still towards me, she lift pallu from floor and quickly arrange her pallu around her chest, and turn around, and she look into my eyes, she come two step ahead, Kavita understood I am saddened by what I did few minutes back, she come towards me, now she not wearing blouse only pallu around her chest, to sooth me she come and give a light caring kiss on my cheek. She look into my eyes and indicated me that its ok, Kavita is very understanding, that’s why I loved her, she understand me, we lover each other and we can’t see each other in sorrow. I also kiss Kavita caringly on her forehead, this time I did not try to fondle her or touch her in sexual way. We just touch each other lips slightly. It was caring, it was not sexual.Kavita playfully pinch me, she look into my eyes, smile at me and in humorous way ask me to hurry up, probably she want me to reach in hall before one minute, it bring me back to sense, that I am in club and I have to follow rules, this is difference between me and Kavita, she doesn’t get carried away, I realize the timeline given, and without looking at Kavita I started moving towards main hall happily. I was holding Kavita blouse in one hand. I reach to bedroom door, and before opening it once look back at Kavita, she was tying her hairs in bow, her saree was so transparent I could see her white milky boobs clearly, as she was tying her hairs, her hand was above her head, and it make her boobs rise little up, and it was very clear view now. While tying hairs even flat chested girls boobs look sexy and big, and here Kavita is 26 years old hot married girl, that too without any blouse, only red transparent pallu on her boobs. 

I wanted to fuck her right there, but I know I can’t do that as I am in club and I am not allowed to do it.Kavita looked at me, she realized what I was watching, Kavita smile naughtily and she turned around quickly so I could not see her boobs, my wife was hiding boobs from me, I found it little funny, now again her back was towards, white naked back, she turned her neck towards me, and she give me flying kiss, I accepted it by smile, she was singing some song, I was not able to recognize it, but she was singing, it was looking she was happy. I felt relief Kavita is not hurt. I realize I have to move as one minute is about to finish, I open bedroom door and quickly enter in main hall, leaving my young wife Kavita alone in bedroom without blouse or panty.What is there in hall? Will they fuck Kavita in bedroom? Why such big bed? I have not seen any other wife yet, will I get opportunity to see them? Or will I remain in hall and wives will get fucked in their respective bedroom? Where are teenagers and bouncers now? Will there be orgy in club?Why they call me out with Kavita blouse? What will they do with Kavita blouse? Kavita panty is around my neck, what will they do with her blouse? Kavita panty is around my neck, but where is her bra?Who wrote Virgin on Kavita ass? What was her introduction round? Did she become nude in front of group before coming to this bedroom? Why she was not surprised? What game Kavita and other wives played prior to coming to this bedroom?Will this club take Kavita ass virginity? Who will take her ass virginity? Bouncer, teenager or any other husband? Will husband be present here while taking h er ass virginity?Is Kavita playing emotionally with her husband? Do she really love her husband? What other wives are doing? What is this club? Who refered Kavita to this club?
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I come in main hall, holding blouse of Kavita in one hand, and having her panty around my neck, where name of Kavita was written. I adjusted her panty around my neck so if someone comes he could easily read her name for panty elastic, I feel as if it is any ornament. Kavita’s waist is 26 inches, my neck is too small compare to it, but as you know it is elastic so it was very nicely fitted around my neck. Initially I don’t like this concept but now I am feeling comfortable with it.I leave Kavita alone in bedroom with large bed which can easily accommodate five people, it was large and very soft bed. My wife was only wearing red saree now, as her blouse was in my hand and panty elastic was around my neck. I enjoyed kissing with Kavita in bedroom, I love to feel her softy lips with my lips, Now I was worried that today this club might try to take her ass virginity, and it will be very painful for her. guys my wife is very delicate, when I took her pussy virginity on our honeymoon she was in pain for several days, I never fucked her ass as I don’t want to give pain to Kavita. I also feeling little bad for fondling Kavita roughly in anger, I never did it with her, in fact I don’t even touch her if she don’t want it, but Kavita give me flying kiss before I leave bedroom that settle my emotions for now. 

I know my wife do it so I could feel better.When I enter in hall, I look around and all husbands have arrived in hall, They all were looking at me as I was last one to come there, I was surprised that they were standing in queue, I saw everyone was holding blouse in their hands that mean every wife in each bedroom in only wearing saree and petticoat now, it give erection to me, all homely wives are nude in six bedrooms waiting for some stranger to fuck them. They know that husband are outside give me more erection.All six husband have panty elastic around their neck, and blouse of wife in their hand. I could see every husband have marks of lipstick on their cheek, it was clear that every wife have kissed their husband, wait, that mean Kavita kissing me was not her emotion, she was instructed to do so, she was just following club rule. And I become emotional unnecessary. I felt little bad. I still don’t understand Kavita and this club.“Mr., Kavita, be fast and stand in queue quickly, all wives & bouncers are very keen to start party, be fast”. I initially don’t understand why he is calling my wife when she is in bedroom, then I realize that he is calling me, as they recognize husband in club by their wives name, Teenager scold me, I move quickly go and stand last in queue, what he mean by wives and bouncers keen to start party? Does that mean bouncers will fuck wives? Does that mean wives are aware that they will be get fucked by bouncers? My head was spinning.I was standing last in queue, behind Mr. Shweta. I saw Mr. Yogita was first husband in queue, at front end of queue I saw one table was kept, there was one big glass bowl kept on table. One teenager was standing there, I was standing last in queue, I don’t understand what is this? I still don’t see any bouncer? All wives are kept safely in bedroom, I don’t have any sign of any wife TILL now.Then suddenly I saw first husband in queue handed blouse of his wife to teenager,

He was Mr. Yogita, I don’t know his real name, here no husband know each other name, they know each other by their wives name, that too because panty elastic of wives name is around their neck, I saw Mr. Yogita handed Yogita (his wife) blouse to eighteen year old boy. That eighteen year boy took black blouse from Mr. Yogita, and he take scissor which was kept on table, what was he doing? Will he cut her blouse in pieces as he did with panty of wives, He folded Yogita blouse in specific way, and he run scissor on it like expert in cutting things. I don’t understand what he was doing, Why was he cutting her blouse? I saw in few second he finish his cutting and I saw that Yogita blouse was cut in four equal pieces. That was great art, he very nicely cut blouse in four equal pieces, but why?It was four equal size pieces, but why he cut it? Why in four equal pieces? Some time back they have mercilessly destroyed wife panty, now they have cut blouse of wife in four equal pieces, I was thinking, and suddenly teenager took one marker, he put one piece of black blouse on table, and wrote something on it. What did he write? I was curious; he repeated this for each piece of Yogita blouse. What was he writing ? was he writing her boobs size on blouse pieces? My pervert mind started running.Once he finished writing he show us, oh my god, he has written Name of wife on each piece of blouse, but why? I was still confused, they put panty elastic of wife with her name around husband neck, will they now attach these blouse pieces on husbands body? But that teenager did unexpected thing, then that eighteen year old teenager put all four pieces of Yogita blouse in that big bowl. But why? He asks Mr. Yogita to go and stand in another row. Mr. Yogita quickly follow his oder. I don’t understand what had just happened.

This process was repeated for each wife(Nikita, Sayali, Shweta, Ashwini), every wife blouse was cut in four equal pieces and put in glass bowl, then my turn come, teenager boy took blouse of my wife Kavita from my hand, and in very artistic way he cut it in four equal pieces, He took marker and write my wife name on each piece of blouse, and then he put it in big glass bowl. Small teenager asks me to go and stand in row with other six husbands. I still don’t understand what was going on there. What will they do with those cut blouse pieces? Why they kept it in bowl?I will explain what club explains to us, it was shocker, they told that they are playing party game now, I was keen to know what game is it, they told us why they cut piece of each wife blouse and put it in bowl with name of wife in it. They wanted to play gangbang game. Today’s theme of party was “WIFE GANGBANG”. Oh my god, that mean all wives will get gangbang in each bedroom today, that mean I won’t get opportunity to any other wife, for that matter no other husband will be watching Kavita, that’s why they have hired many strong bouncer so wife could get nice gangbang, so its all about wives today, They select strong bouncers to satisfy all soft wives. But how will they use blouse pieces in gangbang?Club member also explain that wives were aware of party theme, and as per club rule they have asked them to keep it secret from hubby. It gives me another shock, I feel betrayed, but later thought it is just sex game and I should not behave like prude and should take it sportingly. I trust my wife Kavita. She hide it from me because it was rule of game, blaming her for following rule of club is not good, and it indicate mistrust. but I was worried now, how can Kavita handle this? I remember she wsa in lot of pain when I fuck her on our honeymoon, I remember she crying in paing after our fucking session, and it is not that I fuck her roughly, I did it very delicately slowly. She could not bear that pain today how will she bear pain when those beast bouncer fuck her rougly.

I know these bouncer won’t care about girl and will fuck these soft homely girl like anyghint. What about security of wive? Probably teenager read my mind, and teenager also told that not to worry about wives health, it is taken care of., how will they take care of it? Will they ask bouncer to fuck girl slowly? I know it is not practical, then what teenager told me give me another big shock, he told that wives are aware of today’s gang bang session from last one month, and club member was in touch with all six wives from last one month, and all wives are on special diets for this gangbang. One thing struck me That give me another shock, Kavita told me about this club one week back, and those club member saying that they were in touch with Kavita from last one month. Teenager also told that they will use lot of lubricant in gangbang so wife will not feel much pain. I feel little better, but I was also little disappointed that Kavita hide this things from me.I was thinking and teenager start explaining game little further, now in between of hall there is big glass bowl, contain 24 pieces of blouse (6 blosue of six wife, 4 pieces of each blouse). There are six bedroom, each bedroom have one young wife, waiting for someone to fuck her on big bed wearing only saree and petticoat, Nameplate of wife is written on door, with her age and other details, There is one big king size bed which could easily accommodate five peoples. Teenager explain that Now husbands will wait in main hall, Those bouncer will come in hall after buzzer, and each one of them will put hand in that glass bowl which contain blouse pieces of wives along with their names on it, bouncers will select one blouse piece randomly.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Each blouse piece have name written on it. Bouncer can enter in bedroom of wife of which he received blouse pieces. Teenager explain that it will be duty wife to satisfy that bouncer, now I realize why at entry point bouncer did not fondle Kavita, as he knew that later he can fuck her as he want. Teenager explain that bouncer can fuck wives in mouth, in pussy, they can fuck her boobs, they can do anything to wife, and wife shold not stop him, he should follow every order of bouncer. Teenager also explain that there are few things optiona for wife, one of them is that is getting fuck in ass, if she don’t want to get fuck in ass then she could tell it, and no one will fuck her there. Drinking cum is ALSO optional, if wife don’t want that she could denied it, bouncer could not ask wife to lick his ass, and there was few more things which depend on wife wish.For Example if first bouncer come and he randomly select blouse piece, if he get blouse piece of Kavita, then he will enter in Kavita bedroom, and there he could fuck her till he want, and then even Kavita can’t stop him. It is mandatory for Kavita also to satisfy that bouncer. But if she don’t want intercourse in her back, then she will told it to bouncer and he won’t touch her there. If Kavita don’t want to drink cum she could denied, Now I was thinking as anal sex is optional, will Kavita today chose to remain virgin? 

Or will she leave her virginity today in ass?They also explain husbands role of teenager in party, It might happen that bouncer could deliberately enter in wrong room to fuck wife which he find sex bomb, so at every door there will be teenager, he will be checking blouse piece which bouncer bring, and he will ensure he is entering in correct room. And only after approval of teenager bouncer could enter in bedroom, In this way only bouncer with correct blouse piece will enter in bedroom, so every bedroom will have maximum of four bouncers, remember there are only four blouse pieces of each wife name,They also explain us that there will be one bell in each wife bedroom, if she press that then teenager will enter in bedroom and see if wife is alright. It will ensure no one will bang her. I don’t understand this, if bouncer wanted to do something forcefully they could easily control wive, as there will be four bouncer and one wife in each bedroom, they could easily stop wife from bell, I was thinking about this and understand though there are security measures still Kavita is not all safe there.Guys remember blouse of each wife is cut in four pieces, so there are four blouse pieces of each wife in that bowl, that mean at a time four bouncers will enter in each bedroom, so in that bedroom there will be always four bouncers fucking each wife. Bouncer has to spend at least ten minutes in each bedroom, so it is not that bouncer could just enter and come back if he did not like wife, he has to spend atleast ten minutes there. once bouncer is satisfy he will come back in main hall, he will put blouse piece which he draw back in bowl, and he can select another blouse piece and could enter in another bedroom to fuck another wife. In this way bouncer could fuck any number of wife until he feel satisfy, If bouncer feel he has fucked enough he could just drop blouse piece in bowl and leave the main hall, in that case another fresh bouncer will enter in hall and draw blouse piece from bowl, and will enter in wives room to fuck her.

That means there will be always 24 bouncers in game, four in each bedroom, if any bouncer leave next one will replace him. They told us that this gangbang game will continue for next couple of hours and this entire time husband has to sit in main hall and observe all activity. They explain this game will began with one buzzer and end with another buzzer. Once last buzzer ring, then they will remove that glass bowl from hall. But bouncer in bedroom could continue to fuck wife until they are satisfied.I was thinking it is really sexy, gangbang in safe environment, but what I did not like is that Kavita hide it from me, I could have allowed her to get gangbang, I would have not stop her, I was thinking about it & suddenly buzzer ring, oh my god, game begun, I look towards door and bouncer start entering in hall, six teenager quickly move and stand in front of each bedroom, what will happen now?

Kavita hide this club from Raj from last one month, is she betraying him?
Who referred Kavita to this club?
Will Kavita opt in for anal sex? Remember it is optional for her.
Will Kavita drink cum?
Is there any sex for husband in club?
How many bouncers will fuck Kavita?
Now they tore Kavita blouse, How will she go home?
Was Kavita kissing Raj was just club instruction? Or was it her emotions?
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Kavita Narration :-

Hi guys, I am Kavita, wife of Mr. Raj. Yes name of my husband is Mr. Raj. But in this club they are addressing him as Mr. Kavita. It’s funny, but for entire life people call me Mr. Raj, and in this club things have changed, I feel I am getting importance which my husband was getting till now.Guys, since I enter in this club, I have gone through “Wife warm up room”, “Introduction Round”. I have also played lot of games which include other five wives as well. I have met all other wives & we know each other very well. We six are good friends now. In one party game which we played we have to kiss each other, yes in that game I kiss Yogita & Shweta, that too in presence of many teenagers & bouncers. In one game they compare our boobs size, it was very erotic, teenager was judge of that game, In one game we wives have to exchange our blouses, I got blouse of Sayali, it was big blouse and very loose on me, so whenever I was bending one could easily see my cleavage, it was slipping and exposing my milky boobs to teenagers & bouncers in party game. 

Other hand my blouse was too small to contain Sayali blouse, her most of milk tanker was opened. It was funny game. We played lot of games which make all wives best friend of each other, now we wives also have each other’s number so we could stay in touch after this party’sLot of teenager are very charming here, they are just 18 years old boys but I love them, They are very clean some of them kiss me in one party game, they are very fresh, There small hands are too small to handle our boobs, you know guys are only eighteen years old college boys. They got very excited when they touch us in party games, In one game hands of teenager were tied at back & they have to open blouse of wife with their teeth only, but instead of trying to open it they just keep sucking us by their mouth, in one other game they have to eat grapes which were tied to wife boobs, in pretest of eating grapes they were sucking our boobs, I will explain these games later to you. Purpose of all these games was to make wife comfortable.I met some bouncers also they are strong, they lift us wife easily, yes guys in some game which we play bouncer have to lift wives, it told us that these bounces are very strong. They are strong but they also know how to handle girls, in one game they got opportunity to slap wives bum, they could easily hit us strongly and hurt us, but they hit it with good power which will give pleasure to wives. 

These bouncer also address wife by pet name, they call me Kavi instead of Kavita, they called Yogita as “Yo”, they call Nikita as “Niku”, They call Ashwini as “Ash”, it feel very comforting, it didn’t feel that they are only here to fuck us, we wives feel that they are here to make friend ship with us. I will explain these party games later to you.Someone has written word Virgin on my bums, who wrote it? I will tell you later, it was very interesting game. We also have gone through introduction round, it was unique introduction round, exposing every party of our body to teenager & bouncer, it not only expose our body, but also our likes & dislike, it explain our nature to them, we feel that we wives are not just object her to get fucked, it show that this club is interesting in us as human, I will explain every action that happen with me later, today I will only explain what happen to me in this bedroom.Guys, this club is in touch with me from last one month, and they told me this is gangbang party at that time only, but they did not meet me physically, how we meet? Who refer me to this club? What was my diet? 

I will explain all this to you later, today I am only here to explain what is going to happen with me in this bedroom.Now I am in big bedroom, I am aware that in this bedroom, on this big king size bed, I will be gangbanged by four different bouncers for two hours, for that matter every wife will get gangbang in different bedroom, this club has hire 120 bouncers for six wives, but it is cleared that only four bouncers will be present in one bedroom at the given time.I found it interesting my hubby Raj wearing my panty around his neck as if it is his ID, my name is written on it, now he is identified by my name now, we just have brief meeting in this bedroom, and I kissed him lot, club member have strictly told me not to engage with any other physical activity with him in this bedroom. Still he fondled my roughly, first time in life he touch me roughly on my boobs, but I could understand that he is going to lot of tough time in this club. He is wearing my panty around his neck, his wife will be getting gangbanged, she is fondled by teenagers, bouncer, other wives, I could understand it.Guys I am not slut wife, I am doing this club for reason, I love my husband, and I will pursaude him after this party. 

I will do whatever it take to persuade him. I am thinking of talking to one of six wife to get fucked by him, and in exchange I won’t mind her husband fucking me, lets see what I can do for him, but I must say He is great gem, and he is my wife, I saw his eyes when he fondle me roughly in bedroom, he was feeling very sorry that was his cuteness.When we enter in this club he went with my panty and now in this bedroom he went away with my blouse, I could understand males are very jalousie for his wife, I could understand what dilemma must be in his mind, I know he is doing this only because I am doing it, and I want this to happen, he is doing this for me only.Now I am ready for gangbang, only wearing saree, nothing at top, and only petticoat under saree… I am missing my husband, and I am also keen for gangbang which will start in some time, it will continue for two hours..

Now I am sitting in bedroom waiting for gangbang to begun, I was feeling tension which I usually feel before my oral exams, I feel these bouncer are examiner and I have to face them, I feel My hubby who had went away with my blouse is my supporting teacher and he want exam to go well, he want me to perform well in exam. I feel teenagers are like peon who will help student secretly in exams, I feel other wives which are waiting in other bedrooms for gangbagng are my classmates and my competitor, I blush to myself on my comparison.My husband had left bedroom with my blouse, when I asked organizer in one party game which bouncer will fuck which wife, as there are many bouncers and only six wives, Organizer had explained during party games that there will be interesting game with all wives blouses, and that game will decide which bouncer will fuck which wife. THEY Explained that there will be some rule and regulation and all action will take place according to it.Remember guys we are six wives in this club tonight, we are only six females in this big club, all other are males. They are teenager, bouncer or hubbies. This was not fair ratio, but after all it was gangbang day, organizer had told all wives this one month ago, and we had agreed to it. Guys Now I am only in my saree with no bra, no blouse, No Panty. Just wearing petticoat under saree. It was just few minutes for gangbang and my excitement was on top, I am all wet due to those sexy party games.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I don’t know what to do for those five minutes, this was first gangbang of my life, I decided to relax before all action begun, as I know there will be no rest for next couple of hours, Now I sleep on bed, I wrap red saree pallu around my chest as if I was wearing blouse, I knew in just few minutes bouncers will come & pull that saree from my body, and fuck me mercilessly. As I could understand these bouncers are low class males, and they will be really excited to fuck homely wife like me and other five.I was keen to know what game will they play with our blouses, as all games I played till now was interesting and sexy and erotic, which involve fondling, kissing, hugging, exchanging cloths, dirty talks. I was keen to know what game my husband must have played. I am keen to know how Raj is feeling now. First thing I wil ask my husband raj what game he played in club. I knew he must have played much sexier game than me. Remember guys I am topless only in saree and petticoat sleeping on king size bed which could easily accommodate five people.Suddenly second bedroom door opened, you know guys this bedroom has two doors, One is door which opened in main hall, where husband is playing games, and other is one from where I got entry in this bedroom. This was second bedroom door which opened, that means someone has entered in bedroom, and he is not one to gangbang me, as person who will gangbang me will come from first bedroom door, because game which will decide which bouncer fuck which wife is being played there. Who come through secnd door? 

I know it must be some teenager or organizer, I saw at door, and I was correct, it was two teenagers who had arrived in bedroom.I saw them, both of them had smooched me for one minute in party games, and I had sat on one lap during one party games where he had fondle my boobs over my blouse from back, with other I had salsa dance where he touch my all part of body over my saree, I was keen to know why they come in room, all our games have over and now it is time to gangbang, I was sleeping, i leave my bed when I saw them and now I am standing near my bed, and those two eighteen years boy come in front of me,.I did not try to hide my boobs, as they h ad smooched me, one had also fondle me so here is nothing to hid now, and I know my boobs are clearly visible through my red transparent pallu, I did not hid because I have nothing to hide them, and second thing is that I have played lot of party games with these teenager now I have lose all of inhibitions of nudity in front of them, they are very familiar with me and my body, and I also have no hesitation in my mind. But why they come in room now? It is clear that bouncers are one who will gangbang wives? Then what is role of teenagers in room? I was waiting for bouncers from other door.I asked them what are they doing here in this room, both teenagers smile at me, and one come close to me,I did not move away, his height was till my shoulder, he stand in front of me and pull my pallu from my shoulder, I didn’t even move, didn’t even try to stop him, I just look into his eyes and smiled naughtily. I though it is just another party game before gangbang. I have to tilt my neck downward to see in his eyes as he is shorter than me, he has tol look upwardsto look in my eyes, but he was more keen in looking at my boobies, He look at my boobs, but did not try to fondle me. I knew each wife is getting same treatment in different bedroom from other teenagers, He pull my saree, I understand what he want, he want my saree now, he want me to strip for gangbang, so bouncer could come and directly jump on me, I blush at him and started rotating and he started pulling my saree of my body, my saree was unwrapping slowly, both teenager was striping me in sexy way, and I was cooperating, and in one minute my entire saree was not on my body. He was in hand of teenager. 

I was topless in bedroom, only in petticoat; I knew other six wives are also getting same treatement, I don’t know how they decide which teenager will go in which wives room for striping.Second teenager come close to me, I thought now this fellow will try to undo my petticoat rope and try to make me total nude, remember guys I am not wearing panty, my panty is with my husband, as it is his access card for day, so I was expecting to become total nude in few seconds.He come in front of me, he was another shot boy, but to my surprise he did not try to pull my petticoat, instead he just push me on bed, he just push me slightly and I fall on bed delibretly as if he is trying to bang me, I fall like victim in hindi movie where multiple boys are trying to bang her. but in movie victim girl is week, and goons are strong enough to overpower girl, but here these two small teenager can’t control 26 years old wife like me, I know that, but I cooperate with them, so the feel powerful, I love these teenagers, I fall on bed delibretly,My huge boobs bouncer with that jerk. Now I was on bed but my half leg was out of beed, I was n ot completely on bed, remember guys I am only wearing petticoat now, other teenager lift my leg and push them on bed, I understood he wanted me to sleep on bed, I blush, but I I do so. Both teenager laugh, and give hifi to each other as if they have push me on bed by their power, I blush on their innocence. I know how excited they must be feeling to control 26 years old wife like this. It must be there fantasy coming true.Guys now I was sleeping on bed only in my petticoat, in front of two teenagers. Both my boobs, my navel are in front of them, I was making teenager happy 

But actually I am waiting for bouncers, I sleep on king size bed, on both side of me, there was enough place to sleep two peoples on each side, I knew now these teenager will fondle me as their wish till gangbang begun, now imagining now both teenager will come on my each side and will try to suck my boobs. I am expecting them to suck boobs, because I know according to party theme they can’t have intercourse with me, I know bouncers will come to fuck me and other wives. I thought now teenager will suck my boobs till bouncer come. I thought they will make it very slopy.Guys I must tell you these teenagers are attracted to wives boobs in all party games. All wives even discussed that, When I ask them reason in party game other wives told me that teenagers girlfriends have very small tits, so they are attracted to mature and well developed body. I understand teenager boy will have teenager girlfriend, Other wife Sayali told me that all wife know teenagers very well personally, she told me that many of teenagers have girlfriends which are in 11th and 12th standard max, these girls have small boobs, even I had small boobs when I was teenagers. Girls boobs start increasing when they enter in senior college. Because of this reason all teenagers were mostly addicted to wives boobs, and bums for that matter. One question haunted me, how wives know teengers personally? Do they meet each other outside party? I was confuse but I let it go.I was expecting them to jump on my boobs. 

I won’t mind even if they do that. But to my surprise both teenager don’t come on bed, and they don’t fondle my mature boobs, they told me to sleep on my tummy, but why? The have opportunit to fondle me but they are asking me to sleep on tummy, that means my boobs will crush under my own body and they won’t have access to it, why they dos so?I don’t ask them question, I make mischievous face to them, and quickly turn and sleep on my tummy, remember guys I am only wearing petticoat now, my naked boobs was softly touching on this bed, this bed is as soft as my boobs, you could say bed is more softer than my young boobs, my big boobs are very delicate but they are not feeling any pain on this soft bed, my entire nude back was on display, my ass was not on display as I was still wearing petticoat. Now I got it, these teenagers girlfriends have small boobs, that means they will also have small bums, I understood that these two teenagers will sleep on my body and dry fuck me till bouncer come.they will play with my big bums, I know my bums have lot of surface area, and it must be bigger than what these boys girlfrinds have on their front, so they will dry fuck me now over my cloths as penetration is not allowed to them. Guys I don’t mind these teenagers sleeping on my body and dry fucking me, as there weight are very less, these are very thin college boys who looks like school boys. I am 26 years old married girl, I know if they penetrate me I won’t even feel them in my pussy.But again my speculation was wrong, instead of sleeping beside me or over my body both teenager come towards my face side, sit at two corner of bed on their knee, WHAT WAS they doing? their face was at level of bed, and they ask me to give my hands in their hand. 

I was now sleeping on bed with my boobs crushing under my body on bed, and both teenager sitting on knees in front of bed, at two side of bed, asking me to give my hands in their hand.I feel it is so romantic, my face become red in shyness, it feel like romantic movie, I give my hands in their hand. Now one teenager was holding my right hand, other teenager was holding my left hand, they both hold my hand, now I thought they will kiss it romantically, but what they did totally surprise me, they quickly pull some strap which was attached to corner of bed, and both of them quickly tied it around my hand and quickly lock them in one swift motion. It happen in few millisecond, they tied me to bed, but why?> why bondage?
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I was not scared, but I was surprised, as during party games also many time they have tied wives, so it was not new for me, what max they could do to me, they could fuck me? And all wives are ready for it, we are here to get gangbanged, I smiled at them naughtily, why they tie me if I am ready for gangbang. I can do whatever the ask me to do. Both boys laugh and again give hifi to each other as if they are succed in some mission, wait, it might be another game, and tying wife to bed may be part of their task, this clug is all about sex party games and gangbang.They they put their hands below my body and feel my boobs for few seconds, it was very hot feeling, their one hand was not able to hold my entire boobs in it, and there was not enough space to put their boht hand under my body, I could see excitement in there face. I also lifted my body so they could have access to my boobs, they do it for few minutes and suddenly stop, as if they have to finish some activity in time, it was clear they want to fondle me for more time but they had some task given to them.Afte fondling me they quickly move toward my leg, I am wearing petticoat there, both hold my one leg each and just give some gap between my two legs, and same as my hand they tied it to two corner of bed, , but unlike my hand they kept little flexibility to my leg, my hand was tied pretty tightly so I could not move it. Now I understood probagly bouncer will penetrate me from back. 

And they tied me so that I wont back out as I know initially it will be very painfull. Remember I am only wearing petticoat now.Now I was tied on bed wearing only my petticoat, I was sleeping on my tummy, with my ass upwards, I was topless, my hubby is waiting outside, and bouncers will be coming to fuck me in some time. Now both teenager come and sit at two side of me, I guess they are done with there task and now they will use remaining time to fondle me in this positioni, but they sit NEAR my ass, guys my ass is still covered in petticoat. I tried to tilt my neck to see what they are doing but was unable to do so, as it was uncomfortable, so I leave my bums with them. I thought now they will play with my bums over my petticoat.But One teenager quickly remove scissor and cut my petticoat, he cut it in such way that my ass is on total display, he cut my petticoat in circular way at my ass, I blush at myself. Means I was still wearing petticoat but it is cut on bums so my bums are naked now. They also give soft slap on my ass, I say “ouch”, so they could feel better, today entire day these tenagers are playing with wives body, in fact wives are also feeling god to make them feel good.Guys now my panty is also cut, I saw it around my husband raj neck, my blouse is also not with me(Hi guys you know it is also cut), they had also cut my bra in one party game, now they also cut my petticoat, so only clothing which I have not cut is my saree, all my other cloths are destroyed by this clug in party gmes in erotic way. Those teenagers are still near my ass guys.After feeling for my bums for few seconds one teenager ask me whether I wanted to lose my ass virginity, I was shock with such direct question.remember guys I am still virgin at ass and they have written it on my bums in one party games, now teenager asking wheter I want to leave that virginity.

I am in no position to stop them, I am sleeping on tummy, tied to bed, wearing only petticoat, that also cut on bum area, my husband Is alone, he can’t save me as there are more than 100 bouncers here in club. But organizer had told me its totally my wish wheter to loose ass virginity or not.I don’t know what to answer, but guys I know it will be very painful, Other wives while having snacks had advise me not to take that option in my first gangbagn, they suggest me to take it in second or third gangbang, I told you guys that we six wives have become very good friends. I also remember my hubby raj fuck me in our honeymoon and I was in pain for several weeks, I know raj have fuck me very softly as he love me, I know if I allow these beast to fuck my ass it will be very painful, so I make mind that I won’t get fucked in ass tonight I will tryi it in next party. Today I will only get fuck for two hours by multiple bouncers in my pussy and mouth.I was tied to bed with my head down so I was not able to make eye contacts with teenagers, I just tilted my neck negetivly indicating I don’t want to get fucked in ass, told them I don’t want to get fucked in ass, both of them laugh, and tease me as poor baby, I knew they wanted me to get fucked in ass, but they can’t to0ld me to do so, that’s why they teasing me so I becom angry an opt in for ass fuck, wives have told me that trick while having snack, they again ask me same questin after teasing me for few seconds and I again tilted my neck negetivlys.

they knew I got scared, they also understood that I had discusiion with other wives, they don’t try to convince me to get fuck in ass, vOne teenager quickly take Marker and quickly write on my bums something, remember guys they have cut my petticoat at my bums so my ass naked but I am still wearing petticoat. Later I realize he has written on my bums “No Entry from Back”. They were little dissipointed I guess it was there task to get wife agree for ass fuck, and I had denied it, possibly that’s why they were sad, or maybe gangbang timeis coming close that means they have t leave the room that why they are sad. I don’t know but they were sad while writing “No Entry” on my bums.

Writing “No Entry” on bums was message for bouncers who will be coming to fuck me in some time that they cant enter in me from my ass they only can fuck me in my pussy, I was no position to move, I was slept on bed so they can fuck me as fast as they can, I can’t move even inch, m y legs have flexibility but it was not for me, it was for bouncers so they could adjust me as they want for fuck.while one teenager was writing it on my ass, other teenager come and quickly bring pillow and he ask me to raise my waist, I raise my waist and he put pillow below my waist, it was difficult to put pillow as I was not able to raise ass high, he somehow adjusted and ensure pillow is below my waist, so my ass is no elevated, I understood the did it so that bouncers could easily penetrate in my pussy from there so my ass is in air, forming shape like ‘U’ if someone see from side angle, if some one see from side angle he could see my as in u shape, and my side boobs as my hands were tied above my head to two corenrs of bed.. 

As soon as teenager finish putting pillow below my waist Other teenager quickly put some lube on my pussy, oh my god, it was so cold, these boys put lube on my pussy so it is very wet and it could make penetration easy for me, they not only put lube but started rubbingit in my pusys, they started apply lube on my entire ass, they rub my pussy with lube but none of them enter there finger in my pussy, I started feeling wet. They don’t enter finger but they ensure lube enter deep in my pussy, perhaps it was there job today. They wanted to make my life easy. I was feeling tentionow as I know gangbang is just few minutes away.They were applying lube on my pussy and suddenly buzzer ring, oh my god it was time for gangbang, buzzer has ring, both teenager quidkly leave the bed, they slap my naked ass softly before leaving, they adjusted my petticoat so my pussy and all ass Is nicely visible, they went few steps back and ensure its all right. 

Both teenager go to all knots, they check if my hand is tied correctly, they checked if my legs are tied correctly, they move my legs to check if I have enough flexibility to accommodate bouncers, they check if pillow is right below my waist, they even check my pussy position, it was like someone checking everythingis right before final exam, I was blushing helplessly as I knew I can’t do antying.After checking everything both teenager come towards my face and give me kiss, it was quick kiss as they have to leave, it was not long smooch as we did in party games, they put there hands below my cheast and feel my boobs, there was some lube on there hand, I feel cold at my boobs and they also become ;little wet there, they adjusted my hairs, remember I have already tied my haris in bun while my husband was leaving room, They give best of luck to me, as if I am appearing for any exams, afterall they were my friends, they were behaving as if there Is my exam today, I remember my college days when friends was giving my hug, and giving me best before exam, today these teenager was also giving me best luck but today was not my exam today was my gangbang. they say see you after two hours, as if it was my two hours exam.Teenager leave the roosm, now I am sleeping on my bed, my tummy down, my hand tied to both side of bed, my legs are also tied, I am only wearing petticoat, it is cut at my ass in circular way so my ass is exposed, They have writted on my bums “Virgin” and “No Entry”. That means my ass is virgin but no one could penetrate it. They have kept pillow under my waist so my ass is elevated, so bouncers could easily penetrate me. They have apply lot of lube to make my experience easy. 

I kept my head on bed and closed my eyes, I was tgryig to get relax, and suddenly listed first bedroom door opened, I could listed voice of step, I could sense there were two people who enter, and now gangbang could begun at any second..Teenager leave the roosm, now I am sleeping on my bed, my tummy down, my hand tied to both side of bed, my legs are also tied, I am only wearing petticoat, it is cut at my ass in circular way so my ass is exposed, They have writted on my bums “Virgin” and “No Entry”. That means my ass is virgin but no one could penetrate it. They have kept pillow under my waist so my ass is elevated, so bouncers could easily penetrate me. They have apply lot of lube to make my experience easy. I kept my head on bed and closed my eyes, I was tgryig to get relax, and suddenly listed first bedroom door opened, I could listed voice of step, I could sense there were two people who enter, and now gangbang could begun at any second..
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Raj Narration:- 

Hi Guys, its me again, You guys know I am sitting in main hall along with five other husbands. Wives of all six husbands are locked in bedroom, Name of wives is written on main door along with their age, They have also written number of child wife have, they also wrote whether wife is virgin at ass or not. Only my wife along with one other wife is virgin at ass, will they fuck them there today?As you all are aware they have cute blouses of each wife in four equal parts, and they have written name of wife in each piece of cut blouse, You know they have put all those cut blouse pieces in one glass bowl, and now bouncers will withdraw one blouse piece randomly, and whatever blouse piece they get they will enter in that room. There are four pieces of one blouse so max four bouncers could enter in each wife room. They have also arrange teenager who will be present at bedroom door, they will ensure that bouncer is entering in correct room.You guys know all this, now the game begun, bell ring, it indicate gangbang game has begun, Many bouncers quickly come in hall, they were laughing, they were only wearing underwear’s, they were strong. I imagine these guys fucking my wife Kavita in bedroom. My wife is topless & panty less there.(guys Raj don’t know that teenager have also tied his wife Kavita to bed so she can’t resist, read previous part for details). I feel pity on my wife, how could she handle all this?

Now bouncers come near bowl and they stand in queue, teenagers was standing in front of each door to grant them entry in wife bedroom based on blouse piece they draw. I saw first bouncer place his hand in bowl to withdraw first blouse piece, my heartbeat was running fast, I was nervous, it was my wife exam but I was feeling nervous here. And suddenly someone tap me on my back.I turn back, there was teenager, he signals all husbands to follow him, what he was doing? Where he was taking us? All husbands quickly follow him, and I have to follow him, I stand & started walking behind him, I was curious what else they have left now, everything is over, bouncers are ready to fuck all wife, and what now, that teenager took all husbands out of main hall where all action was taking place.He run us to multiple door again, at every point teenager was pointing husband to different direction, so now he has directed three different husband to three different direction, what was this happening? At one junction he ask me to move through left side door, I don’t understand but I follow him, and that teenager move away with other two husbands. I walk for few meter it was small routh I follow and saw one more door, and one teenager was guarding it.I went to him, he smiled at me, that boy come to me, and his hand move toward my collar, he hold panty elastic which was around my neck, he read name written on there, he smiled at me, probably he ensure I am correct husband, and he opened the door and ask me to enter in room. So now I got it, They have sent each husband in different room, they took each husband to one room, but why? What is there in this room? Did they arrange girls for husbands also? Will we get opportunity to fuck other girls here? I know wives are getting fucked by bouncers, we can’t fuck wives so will there be other girls, I become hopeful, I enter in room with lot of hope.I enter in room, ther was one bed, and there was one big screen on bed, 

There was one bed also, I went and quickly sleep on bed, big screen was in front of me, I was very hopeful that I will get opportunity to fuck girl now, but suddenly big screen start, and what I saw on screen give me huge surprise. I saw my wife bedroom, my wife Kavita was on bed, so they will telecaset my wife gangbang here. That mean They will show wife gangbang to each each husband in there own room, so I won’t get opportunity to any other wives. I was dissipointed.But wait what was on screen, they have tied my wife Kavita to bed, but why? Is it forceful? Kavita was sleeping on her tummy, and They have tied her hands to upper corner of bed, her legs were also tied, wait, when I left room Kavita was wearing saree, but there was no saree on her body now. Who strip her? who tied her? who remove her saree? And her petticoat, it was cut on around her bums, why? There was pillow below her waist, who kept it? Are they fucking her forcefully? I saw there was lot of lube on her pussy, it was so much lube that it was shining like bulb, Kavita is already ver white, and her bums have become more white because of lube.Kavita had slept, and closed her eyes, is she conscious(guys she is waiting closing heer eyes for bouncers, read last part), now I was worried for her. Wait, There was not only one cameara, there was multiple cameras, and it was switching, I mean they are telecasting it like cricket match, each actioned they were showing with best angle, first they shoe me her hands tied, then they show me on screen her legs tied, then they show me her ass, they show me Kavita saree was lying on floor, then they show me pillow below her waist, then they show she had closed eyes, it was like porn movie show. It was clear that no one was in room, I realized all cameara is installed on wall of bedroom, and someone is controlling it from behind the wall.

I got scared, is my wife conscious ? are they banging her? I scream and run towards door, I run to sasve her? but my bedroom door was closed from outside, I hit door multiple time, I want to sasve my wife. But suddenlyh one announcement was done.They told me that all gangbang is conscouious and not to worry about Kavita, she is safe, and this istheme of gangbang, so they saw me I was screaming , that mean they have installed camera I this room also, I understand and quickly sit on bed waiting to see my wife gangbang. I am worried now they will black mail us? I kust sit on bed, are we trapped here? Do Kavita know they are making video of her gangbang? Is she really doing it on her will? Or are they blackmailing her? what is happening here? I was sitting on bed and looking towards screen, I remove my pant, I don’t remove it totally I just remove it enough so my cock in is my hand, so I would watch on screen my wife gangbang and shag on it. I fuck Kavita daily in my bedroom, but today she will be fucked by unknown bouncer and I will be watching it live and shag in other bedroom, I touch Kavita panty elastic which was around my neck, and smell it. It was only thing of my wife Kavita which was near me right now, remember this is also my access card for today. Today first time it was my opportunity to get cum, Kavita will get fun by gangbang and I will get fun by shagging on live shoot.I look at screen, and slowly started shaking my penis, my wife Kavita was bound to bed, she was nude, her naked white back was in front of me, you all know she was sleeping on her tummy, her hands tied to two end of bed, and her legs are bound to other two end, you know her hands are fairly tight so she can’t move her hands, I saw Kavita was trying to move her hand to check how tightly she is tied, it was erotic, but her legs have flexibility, they did it because probably they want to adjust Kavita leg while fucking her, Kavita was playfully moving her legs up and down, you all are aware that bouncers will be gangbanging her for two hours now,

I look at Kavita ass, They have only left petticoat on Kavita body, that too cut around her hip region, so her white ass was visible and one could easily fuck her even if she was wearing petticoat, I observe every parto of my wife Kavita body and slowly shake my cock, I also want to ensure I don’t cum before watching entire gangbang so I was controlling my emotion, otherwise this scene was enough to cum, but I don’t understand role of petticoat. She is totally nude then what was point in keeping petticoat on Kavita body? Why they cut it on her hip? They could have easily made her totally nude. My cock become tight.You all are very keen to know how they gangbang my wife Kavita, and other wives. I am not lucky enough to see how they are banging other five wives, They locked me in this room, and on screen I can only see my wife tied helplessly to bed, even audio is disabled, so I can only see video on screen, I was not able to listen what they are talking, don’t worry organizer have explained me that it is not forceful, Kavita is bound to bed only because it is theme of today’s gangbang party. I was as keen as Kavita for watching gangbang.Guys I can’t explain you totally how they gangbang Kavita for two hours, it is very difficult for me to remember each and every action, and there are lot of action that took place, believe me two hours for gangbang is lot of time, I will only tell you highlights of how it happen. And if I got good response will explain it in details.Guys they have tied Kavita, but there was absolutely no force involve for those two hours of gangbang, in fact for entire two hours of session they were behaving like friends, they were behaving like college friends, Kavita was blushing, they were cracking jokes, , they were laughing, everything was happening. Kavita was talking to them as if she knows them from eternity. It was adding to my excitement, actually it should make me angry but it was making me excited.

You guys know no bouncer could stay in room for more than ten minutes, so bouncers was changing continuously, In that room only Kavita was constant, everybody else was coming and going, whenever new bouncer was coming he was reading Message “No Entry” written on Kavita bum and was getting disappointed, because they wanted to fuck her ass, but that message indicate they can’t penetrate her back holes. Guys all bouncers who were entering in room was nude, they were not wearing any cloths, they were totally nude.Bouncer was coming, Kavita was tied and her ass was elevated because of pillow which was kept below her waist, bouncer was keeping his two legs on two side of Kavita body, adjusting her petticoat, Kissing her bums, feeling smoothness of it, and nicely placing their cock on Kavita pussy from back. While doing this entire bouncer was talking with Kavita, she was also talking back, they were laughing, blushing, probably he was making her comfortable to Kavita, Before entering they were ensuring there is enough lube for easy intercourse, and they were entering her pussy from back. Remember guys Kavita hand are tied to bed post so she can’t resist. Max she can wiggle her ass to avoid intercourse, but Kavita was not doing so, in fact she was nicely adjusting her ass, remember guys Kavita hand was tied tightly, but her legs was tied very loosely, so she could adjust her leg according to bouncers requirement. And she was totally cooperating with him, yes organizer was right it was noto forceful.It was painful to see wife is getting gangbang, it was painful to see pussy which I own was penetrated by multiple bouncers, pain was not she is getting gangbang, but pain was she was doing it willingly, she was comfortable, she was happy, she was talking to them as if it is her routine, with me her sex was mechanical from last six months but today she was enjoying it, probably because this is all new, and I know it is only game, I should take it sportingly. Remember guys this is gangbang, where four bouncers at a time will be present in Kavita bedroom, while one bouncer was fucking Kavita, other tried to put their hands below her body so they could feel her mangos, she had big boobs, they were feeling it nicely, they were caressing it, I was expecting rough handling of her body in gangbang, specially when I saw her tied up in vulgar position, but these guys were very soft with her, there is enough lube, and they are not hurting her.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Guys, how can they left her mouth empty, yes you are correct, one bouncer out of four keep mouth fucking her, Kavita was also sucking it very lovingly as if it is chocolate, remember her hands are tied so she don’t have much choice, but from her face it look like she was enjoying it. Guy was standing I in front of bed and putting his penis in her soft mouth, same mouth to which I used to kiss lovingly, it was not violated by rough bouncer.It was very erotic to see Kavita movement, she was adjusting her ass so one bouncer could fuck her, then she was raising her upper body so bouncer could have access to boobs, and adjusting her mouth so she could suck bouncer, remember bouncers cock was coming little higher then bed, and Kavita was tied to bed, so she had to raise her head to suck it, when she was sucking boobs, she was not able to raise her middle body to give easy access to boobs, when she was raising her chest to give easy access to boobs then she was not able to suck cock nicely, bouncer who was fucking her from back was also adjusting her bums so he could fuck her nicely. It was very erotic, Kavita was struggling lot to satisfy all, it was very hot to see.If Kavita was not giving easy access to fondle her, then he was slightly pinching her boobs so then she was raising her boobs, when Kavita was not nicely sucking cock bouncer was pulling her hair so she was raising her head in response, when bouncer finding it difficult to fuck her pussy from back he was slapping her ass lightly, of course it was all in full of fun enjoyment, Kavita had to constantly switch her position to avoid this, she was responding by words “ouch, she was giggling when these thing was happening, it was becoming very hot and erotic.

Kavita ass has become little reddish because of light slapping, I am sure her boobs also had become reddish from white because of pinching and fondling.As per games rule bouncers were going out of rooms, and new one was replacing them, In these two hours I never saw bouncer repeated. Guys you must be wondering where was they Cuming, guys no one was Cumming in Kavita mouth or in her pussy. You remember guys Kavita saree was removed by teenager, it it was lying in same room, if bouncer has to cum they were Cumming on her saree, yes you listen correct they were Cuming on here saree, to be more precise they were Cumming on Kavita pallu area, and area which will come around her bust when she wear saree. Guys they were not storing cum on her saree, they were putting across her saree so saree was becoming wet because of cum, but it was not storing any cum.No bouncer cum on her body, no bouncer cum in her mouth, if someone who fucking her cum abruptly he was Cumming on her petticoat, remember guys Kavita is tied to bed her face down and she is still wearing petticoat, guys was ensuring that their cum was not falling on Kavita body, if some drop of cum fall on Kavita body they were quickly taking her saree pallu end and cleaning it with her saree pallu which was not on her body.This keep happening for many time, and Kavita got exhausted, after that first buzzer ring, once buzzer ring, quickly two teenager come into room, remember bouncers was still in room, but they left Kavita alone, teenager come and started untied her, they untied her leg, Kavita feel relief, then they go and one teenager untie her right hand, and othere teenager untied her right hand, Kavita feel relief, and she quickly turn around. I saw her boobs, I was right her boobs was red, and I could see pinch mark on her boobs, guys these bouncer was not as soft as I think they was.Kavita sit on bed, and observer her boobs, she say something to bouncer, all bouncers laugh, guys remember I can’t listen what they are talking as they were on mute mode, I could only see video. Probably Kavita was playfully complaining about rough treatment, then she observer her own pussy, she was very wet due to lube, guys she was sitting on bed and four bouncers and two teenagers was around her, 

Kavita look at her saree pallu area of saree was wet because of cum of all bouncers.Then teenager ask Kavita to do something, she also replied with something, I have no access to voice, Kavita say something to teenager and she went into bathroom, now there was only four bouncers and two teenager in room. Guys they have given some time to my wife to become fresh, Kavita come out of bathroom in five minutes, she has wash her face, she had applied lipstick, she had tied her hair in ponytail, there was lube on her pussy, I look at her boobs, probably she has spray some water on her boobs as well as it was looking more white & red in color with some pinch mark on it. Kavita was still wearing petticoat, I don’t understand why they simply don’t make her total nude by removing her petticoat.Kavita ask something to teenager, probably she ask what now, Teenager explain something to Kavita, she was listening it very carefully, then she also ask her some counter question, teenager explain her everything, their conversation continue for two three minutes. Probably teenagers was explaining to my wife Kavita what they want to next, Kavita then after conversation again went to bed. so she was ready for her next position.

Kavita carefully listen all instruction of teenagers, AS IF teenager was her coach, and today was her big match, it was as if coach briefing player before match, remember guys Kavita had finished her first round of gangbang, where she was tied to bed with her face down, please read previous parts for more details, After finishing first round of gangbang Kavitaji went to washroom to become fresh for second round, now Kavita was looking little fresh, she was probably ready for round 2, and two teenager was briefing her about round two of her gangbang, and she was listening everything carefully. She was responding those small boys by her neck movement and sometime she was also askng them counter question. Probably these boys was explaining to her that how they will tie her for next gangbang session and Kavita was asking her doubts on it.Remember guys my wife Kavita was only wearing petticoat that too cut circular on bums area in front of these teenagers, and those four bouncers who are ready to explore her body, bouncers are only waiting for teenager to tie Kavita and submit her to them. They are waiting that teenager will tie Kavita & they will penetrate her. while those teenagers were explaining Kavita something those bouncers were watching topless Kavita and slowly shaking their cocks to keep them erect. Remember guys they don’t get much access to my wife boobs in first positon as her boobs was under her own body if first position, so they was looking at her boobs very lecherously. Kavita knew they were shaking cocks while watching her nude, but Kavita have no embarrassment, in fact she was looking towards them through corner of her eyes and blushing, Kavita was also playing with her boobs while listening to instruction of teenagers, she was showing that she don’t know bouncers are looking at her boobs, she was pressing her boobs, she was showing that she is doing it subconsciously, sometime she was playing with her boobs and other time she used to tied her hairs, you guys know girls boobs elevate more when she tie her hairs, Kavita was doing it deliberately to provocative bouncers. 

Bouncers was shaking their cocks, Kavita was showing that she is busy in listening instruction of teenagers and she was pretending she don’t know what bouncer are doing.Guys Kavita was playing with her boobs and her hairs while listening to bouncers, her boobs was changing shape and because of this one bouncer loose his control on his own cock, and one bouncer while shaking his cock cum accidently, he was very disappointed that now he won’t’ get opportunity to fuck Kavita, now he won’t get chance to feel her boobies, everybody laugh including my wife Kavita. Even I also laugh watching that scene on screen, as per routing that bouncer run towards Kavita saree and put all cum on saree pallu of Kavita.That bouncer was disappointed, but before leaving he come to Kavita, Kavita say “aww” to him, I cant listen their voice but I could read their expression, my topless wife Kavita saying aww to one man because he cum watching her boobs and he didn’t fuck her, Bouncer give her nice smooch. Kavita also respond, while smooching bouncer ensure that he is crushing his chest on Kavita boobs, Kavita also don’t shy back and let him feel her boobs by her chest, once they separate they talk couple of words; I could sense from Kavita expression that she was saying sorry to him, because Kavita had delibretly done all this, he said its ok and leave the room, before leaving he just feel her boobies very softly.He was replaced by new bouncers, but once he leave teenager again started explaining rules to Kavita, but Kavita ask him to stop, I know my wife, and now she was feeling apologetic that because of her that bouncer don’t get opportunity to enjoy her body, I could see it from her face, Kavita decide to quickly get tied, as she don’t want other bouncer to meet same fate, Kavita is very caring in nature, she care about everybody, and now she don’t’ want any other bouncer to fall for her boobs movement, she want everyone to fuck her and enjoy her.Kavita quickly went on bed, she was only wearing petticoat, she went on bed probably she don’t want other bouncer to cum before fucking her pussy. Or she don’t want to disappoint any bouncer, once Kavita went on bed to get tied all bouncer give hive five to each other as if they had got some big success.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
But I don’t know how they will tie Kavita now, Kavita go and she sleep normally on bed on her back. Last time she was sleeping on bed her face down, but now she was sleeping on her back with only petticoat on her body, but remember petticoat was cut on back only so this petticoat was covering all her legs, I don’t understand how will they tie her? Two teenagers went to two corner of bed towards her head. Kavita put her both hand on each corner of bed above her head towards each teenager so they could tie her. So they were tying Kavita in normal sleep position with her both hands tied to upper corner of bed. So in this position bouncers will have easy access to her big boobs.Both teenager tied her wrist with rope to two corner of bed above her head, Kavita had tilted her neck, and she was watching how these small boys was tying knots around her wrist so she can’t move, and then Kavita saw towards bouncers who was shaking their cocks so they could fuck her. She was only female in room among six males, after they tie Kavita they ask Kavita something with smiling face, remember guys, I can’t listen their voice as audio is not available for me on screen. Kavita tell something to teenagers who have tied her, while talking she look little uncomfortable, once she finished talking on one teenager undo the knot around Kavita wrist and again tied it back. 

Probably Kavita ask teenager that it is little tight, and that’s why he again tie her wrist to bed corner little loosely. They were tying her but also taking care of her comfort, Kavita also get annoyed when bouncer cum, so they all were taking care of each other.Now Kavita move her hands little and tell something to teenager with smile on her face, her smile tell that she is ok with rope knot, teenager also replied and both were smiling, probably Kavita told them that she is ok with this bondage and now bouncers could fuck her. both teenager laugh and raise their hands to give hive five to Kavita, she subconsciously tried to raise her hand to accept hive five of boys but then she remember that her hand was tied to corner of bed, everybody laugh, even I laugh for secnd and keep quiet when I realized that it is my wife how is getting humiliated, they were humiliating my wife but still I was laughing on this joke. Both boys had raised their hand and they give her hifi, but where will they give hive five?I though they will give hive five on Kavita tied hand, but hose naughty boys instead of giving on her tied hand they give hive five on her big boobs. Guys remember Kavita had big boobs, and her hands were tied on her head, so imaging that her boobs was more elevated, and they were looking more bigger, as her leg was nicely cover with petticoat, her boobs were attraction to all males of room. I realized they tied Kavita hand above her head only so that bouner will get easy access to boobs, and her boobs will get more attractive.Guys remember they have tied Kavita, Kavita was sleeping on bed, boht her hands are tied to corner of bed on her head, that means her boobgs was open and ther was no way Kavita could protect them, guys Kavita is married to me from last two years and I everyday fondle her, even if Kavita was sleeping on back her boobs have not become flat as her hands are tied to upper corner of bed, mostly if girl sleep on back without bra their boobs become flat, but that was not case with my wife Kavita, and that’s why those teenagers wanted to touch her boobs, so they made excuse of hive five to touch her boobs, they could have easily give hive five on her tied hand, but they chose to give hive five on her boobs, in fact on the name of hive five these two teenager slap her boobs, it was little harsh hive five that Kavita scream playfully as “ouch”, as both teenager hit her two boobs in sync. I can’t listen their voice but from Kavita lip read I realize she scream as “ouch”, and her big white boob become little reddish. It show it was little harsh, but Kavita was taking it playfully, All laugh and Kavita show mock anger to teenagers.But guys do you remember Kavita is still wearing her petticoat, they have not make her totally nude. 

While fucking her in first position they had cut her petticoat in circular way near her bums so they could fuck her from back in her pussy, but her petticoat is covering her all leg from front, as she was sleeping on her back her bums are resting on bed, so if they have to fuck Kavita in this position then they have to undo her petticoat. Will the undo her petticoat? Or have they tied Kavita for boob fuck? As because of tied hands above her head had make her boobs very nice for boob fucking, I don’t understand, but soon I got my answer.One teenager move towards her petticoat, oh my god, so he will finally make her nude, I started shaking my cock looking at that scene, But instead of removing her petticoat one teenager again remove scissor from his pocket, so they will again cut her petticoat, but how?, he went near leg of Kavita, he feel her leg over her petticoat and smile at my wife, she also smile back, probably even she don’t know what will happen next, , he hold petticoat of Kavita at near her ankle between her both legs, and he started cutting her petticoat, he slowly startd moving upward. all four bouncers and teenager started clapping as if some game is going on, Kavita start giggling like college girl, subconsciously even I started clapping, but quicly I realize that one teenager has tied my wife to bed topless, he feel her boobs, he tied her hands so her boobs become more bigger, and now he is cutting her petticoat slowly and erotically in front of bouncer and how could I clap? In fact I got involved in game. I FEEL embarrassed and again started shakng my cock.Again one thing struck me, Guys remember they only have tied Kavita hand, so if Kavita wanted to oppose teenager she could have easily shake her legs, or push him by her legs, or struggle to stop her petticoat from getting cut, but instead she keep her legs little apart and give teenager enough room so he could easily cut her petticoat, she don even oppose him playfully, I understand that she don’t want to waste time as she already feeling apologetic for making one bouncer cum early, all the time Kavita was looking in teenagers eyes romantically and little seductively. But teenager was not interested in her romantic eyes, he was interested in her hot body, he don’t love her,he only want to feel her body, he was more interested in her white milky legs then her eyes, he was just looking at Kavita white legs while cutting petticoat, he was also feeling it with his hands.He keep cutting petticoat and come upwards, and finally he come above her knees, but Kavita didn’t move at all, not even inch, she was totally cooperating with them, she slept their very comfortably, teenager finally reach toward end of her petticoat above her pussy, everybody was still clapping in rhythm, now her petticoat was cut in way that two side of her petticoat can move to each side, do you know how girls blouse open? 

One side of blouse we can move to one end, in same way one could easily remove Kavita petticoat on one side while fucking her in this position, now her petticoat was around her legs, but it was cut on her bums area, and it was also cut from her ankle to her pussy from front side so one could fuck her easily.so she is topless, and she have petticoat around her but that to cut at various places and it is not feeling her legs at all.once he finish cutting her petticoat I though he will leave now, but his job was not yet done, it was only half done, he tied her, cut her cloth, but he have not applied lube on her pussy, other teenager quickly pass him bottle of lube, now teenager look on Kavita eyes, Kavita blush and feel little shy first time in day, that boy quicly SPRAY some lube on Kavita pussy, and he rub it slowly on the pussy, but guys I could see on screen he did not try to put his fingers in her pussy, he could have easily did that but he avoid penetration, he quickly apply lot of lube on Kavita pussy, bouncers was still shaking ther cocks so they remaing erect once gangbang begun for second round. Remember guys in first position also they tied Kavita to bed and apply lube on her pussy for easy penetration, and in second position also teenagers did the same job. Probably it was their job.Once he did that both teenager leave the bed, they quickly check all knots are correct, they check if petticoat is nicely cut, they confirm if lube is their on pussy, Kavita was blushing all the time, they say bye to Kavita, and they indicate bouncer that they are done with tying and now they can fuck Kavita. All bouncers show thumbs up to teenagers excitingly, probably they say thanks for tying Kavita and cutting her petticoat but remember I don’t have access to voice so I could not listen their conversation. My wife also crack some joke and everyone laugh, Teenager leaves the room. But still bouncer did not jump on Kavita, probably they were waiting for some signal from organizer. They just keep looking at her boobs and keep shaking their cocks, Kavita was blushing all the time.Guys now my wife Kavita was sleeping on bed, both hand tied to upper corner of bed, only wearing petticoat, that too cut between her two legs from her ankle, so two ends of petticoat can move to each side while bouncers fuck her, Kavita’s big boobs are open now, 

Guys Kavita is more exposed in this postiong, in first positon only her pussy was on display, her boobs was under her body in first position, her face was also on bed, in first positon if she wanted to stop bouncers from feeling her boobs or fucking her mouth she could have easily done that. But in this position there was absolutely no chance to do so, her boobs are open, there is no way she could hide it, her face is upward so she can’t control mouth fucking, in first positon Kavita had certain control on mouth fuck but here she was totally helpless. I though she was more exposed in this position, I was thinking it and suddenly buzzer ring and bouncer runs toward my wife bed..
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply