An erotic nursing interview
An Erotic Nursing Interview

[Image: nursing-interview-01-e1541879395674.jpg?w=800&ssl=1]

Her interview had gone well so far. She’d been interviewing for the nurse’s position in a sex health facility and had been interviewed by three doctors so far. Her credentials as a nurse were impeccable and she was hopeful of getting this job.

She had chosen a career in nursing for two reasons. The first was her loving and caring nature and wanting to help others in need, and the second was her perception that a nurse had to pleasure patients and doctors sexually…which suited her fine.

As a woman with a virtually insatiable sexual appetite, she was finding it hard to live with her lack of sexual satisfaction with her boyfriend. Even though he was an excellent lover who always made sure she had an orgasm, his 3-minute pounding of her pussy before he came wasn’t cutting it. Nor was the fact that he couldn’t fuck her more than once a day. She needed more.

As she walked into the office of the chief doctor, she gulped nervously. He stood to greet her and his 6′ 4″ height towered over her 5′ 5″ short yet curvy frame.

“God, he’s handsome”, she thought.

He shook her hand, made her sit down and started asking her questions about nursing. Slightly distracted by his good looks, she struggled to focus on the questions, but managed to answer them between stammers and stutters.

[Image: nursing-interview-09.jpg?w=800&ssl=1]

As she walked into my office dressed in figure-hugging red dress, I couldn’t help admire her beauty. Her long flowing dark hair had me mesmerized at first glance. Her full breasts strained against the dress and begged to be released from their confinement. She looked to be breathing heavily making her breasts heave and was visibly nervous. Her slim waist and shapely hips completed a figure that made my pulse race. Her nervous smile lit up her eyes. Her full lips were moist and looked deliciously soft.

As I went through the motions of the interview questions, none of her answers registered as I was busy imagining what she looked like under that sexy outfit and what it would be like to enjoy that heavenly body.

She had gone through a couple glasses of water and even after nearly a half hour, she still seemed distracted and tense. I decided to test the waters through some sexually probing questions…

“You know this is a sex clinic and we have patients with diverse needs and care requirements, right”

“Yes sir” she said

“It can mean frequent late night or even all night work too, and not necessarily all nursing”

She giggled shyly and said, “I understand sir”

“Are you sexually active”

“Sir?” she asked blushing.

“As a sex clinic, we advocate healthy sex and the sexual healthiness of our employees is important to us”

“Yes sir, I am sexually active”

“How often do you have sex and do you enjoy it?”

“My boyfriend has been overseas for a month now, but when he is here, we have sex at least 2-3 times a week”

“That’s all?” I asked wondering how any man could not want to fuck this beauty everyday and multiple times a day at that.

“This job can be sexually demanding, are you ok with that?”

“What do you mean sir?”

“Like I said, it’s important that our employees have a healthy amount of sex. From what you are saying, you aren’t having enough sex. Besides, with the late night and often overnight work, our team needs to find sex at work. Would you have a problem with that?”

“No sir” she whispered visibly breathing heavily and turning red in the face.

“Let’s see about that” I said and walked across to sit in front of her on the desk. I caressed her silky smooth cheeks and ran my hands through her hair. I ran a finger across her soft lips and asked, “you find that offensive?”

“No sir” she whispered, “to be honest, you make me feel hot and aroused”

“Good”, I said and bent down to kiss her lips. She responded with an urgency and hunger that surprised me. She had her tongue in my mouth and was hungrily kissing me. I kissed her hard and deep, caressing her hair, cheeks and neck.

I slid a hand into her top and cupped her breast while still devouring her mouth. She moaned and started panting heavily.

I made her sit on the desk, unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off her legs. Spreading her legs wide, I started kissing her perfect legs from toes to thighs, licking her and sucking the insides of her thighs.

She was wearing white crotchless panties and her pussy peeped through the slit in the crotch. I smelled the heavenly aroma emanating from her aroused pussy and licked her all along her opening.

She groaned in pleasure, thrusting her pelvis into my mouth. Her pussy was shaved and smooth, her folds delicate and moist.

I slid my tongue inside her and started eating her hungrily.

[Image: nursing-interview-11.jpg?zoom=3&resize=500%2C630&ssl=1]

“My god, he’s really eating me” she thought as her pussy melted in his mouth, gushing with wetness that he seemed to be licking and enjoying.

Completely aroused, her hips were moving involuntarily as she grabbed his head and pushed him into her wetness, thrusting into his mouth to the growing rhythm of his tongue sliding in and out of her.

Holding his head in place with her legs, she hastily stripped her top.

She was wearing a lacy bra tied at the back, with slits for her nipples to peek through. I grabbed her nipples and pinched them, making her scream in joy. I was slurping her wetness hungrily, enjoying the musky deliciousness of her flowing juices.

Caressing her breasts and nipples, I ate her for close to 10 minutes and could feel her building up towards an orgasm. Sliding my tongue up, I found her g-spot and started rubbing my tongue vigorously across it.

Sent over the edge, she screamed, arched her back and shook with a shuddering orgasm. Her pussy juices gushed and I drank her hungrily while unbuttoning and shedding my own pants and underwear.

She collapsed on the desk panting in ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasm passed through her body. She opened her eyes when she realized he was no longer eating her.

He was looking down at her with a smile of absolute joy and his eyes were full of naked lust. As her eyes moved down his body, she gasped at the longest and widest cock she could have imagined.

“Surely that won’t fit in me” she thought, “but I hope he puts it inside me anyway”

He had other thoughts though. He kissed her hard again. His tongue devouring hers as she tasted her own wetness on his tongue. Reaching behind, he untied her bra and took it off. His hands squeezed both breasts and pinched her nipples as he continued to kiss her hungrily.

After a few minutes, her nipples were hard. She cupped his balls in her hands and stroked his hardness. Sliding off the table, she licked all along his shaft, probing the opening of his penis with her tongue. Then sliding her tongue down his hardness, she licked and sucked each sack before licking up and down his dick again.

Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head back and thrust his hardness in her mouth. She gagged as his shaft went all the way down her throat, but recovered quickly and started sucking him while also stroking his hardness and balls with her hands.

He cupped her breasts and his fingers found her nipples, caressing them, pinching them and making her feel erotic sensations run through her body.

I let her suck me for a few minutes but I wanted more than a blow job. Her perky dark nipples were begging to be sucked raw, so I lay her back on the desk and spread her hands apart. Sucking on her left nipple violently, I pinched her right tit hard. She squealed in delight.

“Oh yes, yes, yes” she moaned as I sucked one breast after the other. Sliding two fingers inside her pussy, I started finger fucking her hard.

“Aaaahhhhhhh” she groaned as she came with her second orgasm all around my fingers.

I licked my fingers, enjoying her cum. Spreading her legs wide, I thrust my hardness all the way into her and heard her sharp intake of breath. She was tight but was soaking wet allowing me to penetrate deep into her.

I thrust deep in and out of her, slowly at first but quickly picking up the tempo. Holding her head down with her hair, I sucked her nipples hard as I felt myself get ready to cum. I felt her pulse quicken and breathing get shallow and knew she was nearing her third.

Drilling her deep and hard, I was plowing her like a steam engine, deeper and harder with each thrust.

“I am cumming, I am cumming” she gasped as I felt her stiffen under me.

Burying my shaft all the way inside her, I kissed her mouth hard as I released my cum into her. Load after load flowed inside her pussy as we kissed passionately. Panting heavily, I collapsed on her. Both of us completely spent and soaked in sweat. We continued to kiss till the last drop of cum was sucked off my cock and I felt it going limp.

After both of them were dressed and completely recovered, he said, “you’re hired as long as I can fuck you at least 3-4 times a day”

“Thank you sir” she asked with a naughty glint in her eyes that said “I hope I get fucked more than just 3-4 times a day”

“Well, other doctors may need sex too and so might some patients. But I get preference and only I can cum inside you”

“Deal” she said, smiling and they shook hands, looking forward to sexciting times ahead.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nobody wants to be her interviewer?
Like Reply
Yeh Randi ko nurse Nahi vaishya banne Ka interview dena chahiye tha
Like Reply
Thanks for the comment! Looking for more reactions and ratings of the story.
Like Reply
Chudakkad nurse
Like Reply
(29-07-2019, 01:25 AM)garam maal ka diwana Wrote: Chudakkad nurse

Hope you liked the story. Check out my other threads for more stories and pics.
Like Reply
good one...
Like Reply
Thank you  Namaskar

Do read my other stories as well and leave your feedback.
[+] 1 user Likes EroticaWriter's post
Like Reply