Caught in the Rain
Caught in the Rain 
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It had been over a year since I had moved from Bristol to London for work, and this was only my second visit back there. This wasn't for the want of trying, but finances were tight and I had met a girl in the "big smoke" who I spent a lot of time with.

So, when my friend's 32nd birthday coincided with a nice bonus in my pay packet, a trip was always on the cards.

I was met at the railway station by a friend and we went back to his place for a few beers, some food and a chat before we went out. Whilst we were chatting and he was filling me in on all the gossip, he mentioned a few people I hadn't seen in a while who would be coming out that night.

One of them, was Sheila.

thanks
Like Reply
At the sound of her name, my cock began to harden. Sheila was 45 to my 30, short and plump with wonderful massive tits and a nice round arse. Her sparkling eyes and wicked smile topped everything off. On top of all that, she was wonderful company, and I was looking forward to an evening of getting an eyeful of her.

So, out we went.

Sheila was dressed to kill....a low cut top, short skirt that revealed surprisingly shapely legs and high heels. How I didn't blow my load at the sight of her is beyond me.

A great night ensued, about 25 of us were out, and I had a great time catching up with old friends. As is often the way, we lost a couple of people along the way, including the birthday boy. This pissed me off, as while he had probably pulled some girl and was drunkenly fucking her brains out, I was supposed to be staying at his place!

No matter, my uncle lived about 30 minutes walk away from where we were drinking, and being a shift worker, he's probably still be up.

As it happened, his house was in the same direction as Sheila's....

"Ok Jack, if you're heading to your uncle's, why don't you walk me home?" Sheila said.

"Sure, no problem, can't have you walking home alone now, can we?" was my reply.

Off we set, and not long after we did, it started to rain, and rain heavily.

"Shit, I knew I should have worn a jacket." I grumbled.

"Stop moaning," Sheila laughed, "its just a bit of rain!"

But it was more than a bit. Withing minutes we were both soaked to the skin.

After what seemed like ages we arrived at Sheila's house.

"Look Jack, how far is it to your uncle's place?"

"Probably another 10 minutes walk I reckon, but its no problem, its not like I can get any wetter, is it?" I joked.

"Well look, why don't you at least come in for a bit and dry off and see if the rain eases up?"

This was hardly an opportunity I was going to pass up, so I accepted her offer. We walked in and Sheila immediately went and got a towel for me. In the light I could now see her more clearly, and was incredibly turned on by her nipples straining to get through her bra and blouse.

"Here you go," she said, chucking me the towel, "I'm going to get changed".

I stood there, not wanting to sit down and spoil her furniture with my rain soaked clothes. At least my hair was drier...

After a few minutes Sheila came back with a pair of shorts and a t shirt. She was wearing a dressing gown....and not much else. My cock immediately sprang to attention.

"These are my ex-husband's, I've been meaning to get rid of the shit he left behind for ages...good job I didn't now. Why don't you get into them?"

"Thanks She', I'll catch a stinking cold if I stay in these wet clothes! Back in a minute." I replied.

I went into her bathroom and began to undress....even my boxers and socks were soaked. As I disrobed I became aware of just how hard I was. My 7 inch cock was standing upright and my balls felt ready to burst.

thanks
Like Reply
"How are you getting on in there?" Sheila called.

"Umm ok, be out in a sec." I stammered back.

Shit! I couldn't go back in there with a raging hard on could I?

"Come on Jack, I've made you coffee and its getting cold."

Fuck it. What the hell.

I went back in, turning away from Sheila slightly as I walked into her lounge. I was surprised as I walked in to see that she had moved some things around. Her two sofas had assorted crap on - handbags, a jacket and the like - but now one sofa was clear of crap, and Sheila was sat on it. She beckoned me to sit next to her.

"Oh Jack, thanks for walking me home, it was nice to have some company." She sighed.

"Always a pleasure, you know that." I said, turning towards her slightly.

Wow. I could see a fair bit of cleavage here. While I enjoyed the view, it wasn't helping my erection.

"Like what you see Jack?" She whispered. She had her eyes fixed firmly on the bulge in the shorts.

"Well, of course, who wouldn't?" I replied.

"I know I like what I see" she said, placing her hand on my erection and rubbing it through my shirts. "Will I like how it feels as well? Oh yes, yes I do!" She squealed with excitement as she slipped her hand inside....

thanks
Like Reply
Sheila slowly slipped her hands inside my shorts and gripped the base of my cock with her thumb and forefinger while weighing my balls with her free fingers. She let out an almost primal sigh, and then took her hand out. She stood up and sat on the heavy oak coffee table directly in front of me. Her legs were now wide open, and I could see her beautiful shaven cunt. She removed her robe and sat there, totally naked.

Only now did I appreciate what a sexy lady she was. Enormous breasts (which I later discovered to be 36FF) which only sagged slightly - not bad for a 45 year old mother of 3, a roundish belly, and a face that had wickedness all over it.

"Jack," she said, "I want you to use me, treat me like a slut. Can you do that?"

Like I was going to refuse.

"So first, a treat for you." she said.

And with that one hand moved down to her cunt and she began to finger fuck herself, while her other hand roamed over her breasts, occasionally bringing her enormous dark nipples up to her mouth for her to suck on. This was too much.

thanks
Like Reply
Within a minute my cock was out and in my hand, while I masturbated furiously. It was no good, if this carried on I was going to cum without even having laid a finger on her. I decided to do what she wanted. I took control.

"Stop." I said abruptly. She did as I said. "Kneel in front of me, and suck my cock."

Obediently, she got on her knees and without any preamble, swallowed me whole, gagging on my cock as she did. I looked down and saw that she was still fingering her wet cunt. Almost without warning she removed her mouth from my cock and beckoned me to slide forward slightly. I did so, wondering what she had in mind. I spread my legs a bit more and within seconds her tongue was flicking around my anus. This was too much for her it seemed. She began to orgasm violently but she kept her tongue inside my arsehole as she did. Once her orgasm had subsided she sank to the floor.

She wasn't getting away with it that easily.

I picked her up and told her to ride me there on the sofa. She did as she was told, legs still quivering after her orgasm. She slid down on to my cock and began to ride me slowly, her beautiful tits in my face, my hands reaching round and gripping her chubby arse. Without warning I spanked her. Very hard. She squealed in delight. Interesting...

I told her to get off and to bend over the end of the sofa. How I hadn't cum by now was a miracle, but I was about to change that. I entered her from behind and fucked her roughly, pulling her hair back and spanking that big arse. She was crying out in delight and she wanted more. I decided to chance my arm and gently inserted a finger into her arse. She groaned in delight and begged for my cock to replace my finger. I was happy to oblige.

I slid my cock into her inviting arse and proceeded to fuck it for all I was worth, spanking her at the same time.

"I'm your whore Jack, fuck me hard, treat me like a slut" She said in between moans of pleasure as she orgasmed time and again. I had never been with a woman who had cum so many times when being fucked. I loved it.

That kind of talk almost did for me. I could feel my balls tighten and had to pull out

I wanted to cum over her massive tits, and wanted her to cum as I did so.

I pushed her on to her back and told her to finger her cunt. As she did I began to finger her arse, first one finger, then two, then a third. As I did this she was licking my balls, covered in her own juices. I began to wank my cock, as I squatted over her face so she could take my balls into her mouth and suck on them. She then repeated her earlier trick, and began to tongue fuck my anus. That pushed me over the edge and My cock exploded, cum going all over her enormous tits. She screamed with pleasure as she too hit orgasm.

thanks
Like Reply
I collapsed beside her she she first licked her tits, then her fingers and then my now aching cock clean.

I looked at the time.

"Fucking hell, its one 1am."

"The night is still young." She said with an exaggerated mock innocence.

"And I'm here for another 3 days." Came my reply.

"Well, I have a window in my schedule if you do." Sheila whispered.

I didn't need to check my diary.

thanks
Like Reply

thanks
Like Reply

thanks
Like Reply
Rainfall

Heart Heart

thanks
Like Reply
Rainfall

Heart Heart

The rain was coming down in droves as I jumped over another puddle, laughing to myself as I realized how pointless that was since I was already completely drenched. I ran the rest of the way to the entryway, shivering as I jammed the key into the door and then once it gave way I sprinted up the 2 flights of marble stairs to my hallway. I quietly walked the rest of the way to my apartment door, trying not to give the neighbors more reason to think that I'm completely crazy. This brought a smile to my face and I decided to skip the last 10 feet to my door.

I got in and shut the door behind me; I stepped out of my waterlogged shoes and headed across the studio to open the windows to let the scent of the rain flood my apartment. I turned and stripped down while walking towards the bathroom, a hot shower the highest priority of the moment.

Steam quickly filled the bathroom as I slowly stopped shivering under the steady stream of water. I turned my face against the spray and stood there, letting my cold hands slowly uncurl and regain feeling while my body acclimated back to its normal temperature. I quickly finished the rest of my shower and stepped out, drying off and discarding my towel somewhere on the way to the kitchen.

I started some water for tea and then picked up a blanket from my bed as I went back to the windows, sitting on the hardwood floor beneath them and just listening to the rain fall outside. Hugging the blanket closer around my body, shivering slightly from a cool breeze but enjoying the moment, I leaned my head back against the wall and closed my eyes, lost in memories. A few minutes passed in this manner before my eyes snapped open as I heard a key in the lock of my door, I scrambled up and got to standing before the door opened and he stood there, the light from the hallway throwing his shadow before him into my room. I followed his eyes as he surveyed the room...or rather the chaotic mess I always seem to leave in my wake. He laughed to himself as his eyes rested upon me; taking in my disheveled hair, the open windows, and my outfit consisting of a blanket. I offered a sheepish smile in his direction before I moved to rescue the now hissing teakettle. He quietly shut the door behind him and shrugged out of his jacket, he was somehow quite dry underneath, of which I was jealous. I quickly prepared my cup of tea and turned to find him where I was once sitting, under the windows.

I gave him a bemused look and wandered over to him, he propped up his knees and spread them apart enough for me to sit down between them and lean back against his chest. I pulled the blanket up a little higher so my wet hair wouldn't completely drench his shoulder. He leaned his head down and inhaled the scent of my hair and the skin of my temple before placing his warm lips on my cheek. His arms wrapped around my torso as I brought the mug to my lips to gingerly sip the hot mint tea. I hummed in enjoyment at this simple pleasure, this content moment spent with him.

thanks
Like Reply
His warm hands slid over my blanket-covered arms, gently rubbing up and down as another wave of shivers passed through my body. I leaned my head back against his shoulder and offered him my lips, of which he gently and slowly indulged in. I turned towards him a few inches, trying to get a better angle for both us as he responded by taking his left hand and removing the steaming hot tea from my hands and setting the cup away from us while his right hand moved from my arm over my shoulder towards the exposed skin of my neck. His fingers softly brushed over the muscles and veins under my taut skin before slipping lower, moving beneath the blanket to cup my left breast, feeling the smoothness of my skin and the weight resting on his fingers before he rubbed my hardening nipple in a circular motion. I murmured against his lips in pleasure as he took his time, doing a few of the things he knew would make me melt. On a particularly pleasurable squeeze I let out a small gasp and he paused his movements, lifting his head barely an inch from mine to make sure everything was ok. I offered him a small smile and brushed a kiss across his cheek as I stood and turned to face him.

He knew what my next move was so he unzipped his jeans and pulled the material back, exposing his lack of boxers that day and the hard cock that was waiting for me as he released it from under the fold of fabric. I bit my lip as I sank to my knees on the floor on either side of his legs, letting the blanket fall over his lower thighs as I moved closer, inching myself up until I was hovering over his erect penis. I shivered as another small gust of wind curled itself over my skin, Ryan noticed the small movement and quickly grabbed the blanket and drug it up over my shoulders.

I murmured soft thanks and then a low moan of pleasure as he caught one of my nipples between his warm lips and started to suck on the puckered bud. I put a hand on the windowsill to steady myself as I swayed slightly, the quick overdose of pleasure making me forget about everything else for a few seconds. As he moved his lips across my flesh to take in the other nipple I gasped as the brisk wind lit upon the wet skin where his tongue had just been. The hot and cold sensation was dizzying and delicious, in an effort to keep myself grounded I appraised his cloth covered chest and went to work undoing the buttons on his white oxford; wanting to feel more of his heat, more of his skin against mine. His mouth continued to roam over my skin while I finished with the buttons and then he shrugged out of the shirt as I lifted my fingers to run them through his hair. His strong hands slid over my hips while his green eyes looked up at me to make sure I was ready to ease down on him.

I kissed his forehead and began to lower myself onto him, grimacing a little as he slowly pushed me down, he carefully watched my face for indications of pain or pleasure. The slow process wasn't from lack of want on my part, but from lack of space. His thick cock seemed to grow as I took more of him into my tight pussy; I bit my lip from the feeling of being completely filled by him and then being pushed past that point. I let out a small gasp of protest which he quickly covered with his mouth as we finished the last few inches. I sat motionless on his lap, wrapped up in how wonderful he felt, albeit slightly painful. My fingers fanned out against the windowsill to steady myself as I began to grind against him, just rocking back and forth to let my muscles relax to the position.

thanks
Like Reply
He leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes, expressions of pleasure flitting across his face as I took my time adjusting to him. After a few more rocks a groan escaped his lips and his fingers dug into my hips, urging me up his swelling cock until I was poised at the tip, and then taking a slow ride down again. We set up this pleasurable rhythm of long, deep strokes that had my fingers digging into the windowsill while I lightly rested my forehead against his. Our breathing became synchronized to our movements, his hips rose slightly to meet mine as I settled into his lap, our eyes both down cast and watching the movements that would bring us to a blistering state of bliss.

thanks
Like Reply
Heart Heart

Heart Heart Heart

thanks
Like Reply
Heart Rain Goddess Heart

Heart Heart Heart

[Image: ftop.ru_58bb156449eff.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply
It wasn't supposed to be this bad, just the remnants of a Category One hurricane downgraded to tropical storm and then to tropical depression. Unfortunately, after rolling across two states in just a few hours, it stalled leaving nothing but a constant rain accompanied by just a few light winds. The rain varied from heavy downpours to a steady drizzle, but it never stopped. Most of the worst flooding has been downstream, but if the heavy rains keep up who knows what will happen in the nearby lowlands.

When the rains first started everyone expected them to hit the town and then continue heading to the northeast, so no one paid a lot of attention to it. We all went about life as normal, running out to the store, heading to work, and even going out for dinner or a movie. Usually a water repellant jacket or small umbrella kept us fairly dry. Unfortunately as the storm stalled and the rains continued more people began staying home while weathermen warned motorist of deteriorating conditions and travel advisories rolled across the bottoms of TV screens.

I had gone to work the first day, but decided to stay home the next day as the rain seemed to worsen overnight. Never a fan of daytime TV, I was pretty bored and while my wife was home, there still wasn't much I cared to do. Of late, as menopause began to set in, our sex life had deteriorated to nonexistence. I found myself sipping a beer while watching game shows in my underwear.

When I first heard the knocking on the door, I first thought perhaps it was the wind or maybe a branch broken from the tree. I realized it was more as it continued so I rushed into the bedroom and while pulling on my shorts I said to my wife, "Someone's at the door."

"Who'd be out in a storm like this."

"Perhaps it's a visit from the rain god."

"I think he's been visiting since yesterday, I believe it may be time for him to leave," my wife replied, getting out of bed an pulling on her bathrobe.

Hearing the knock again, I hurried to the door and opened it. There stood a young woman, maybe mid thirties, with curly, wet blonde hair that splashed down over her shoulders. Her dripping clothes clung to her body in a way she might as well been naked. I couldn't help but stare down at the two small mounds of her breasts. By the look of the way her nipples pushed out the damp fabric, I figured she was cold.

"Yes, can I help you?" I asked through the screen door.

"I want to help you," she replied, her words flowing gently off her tongue.

"Well we're okay as long as the creeks don't flood, even then..." I stopped talking as the woman opened the screen door and fluidly gushed though the foyer and into the living room. As she moved, water dripped from her onto the floor and she left a trail of wet footprints. In spite of the mess I was speechless as she surged over to my wife, who had just wandered into the room, and reached out her hands.

Without speaking a word, the woman's sinuous movements seemed to hypnotize both of us as we stood and watched her reach out and remove my wife's robe and then her pajamas. The woman then poured herself over her as they both drifted back into the bedroom.

I followed them and by the time I entered the bedroom they both were naked on the bed, the still dripping woman seemed to be gushing over my wife's body, running her hands over her as her long, wet hair seemed to pour over my wife's breasts. The strange woman then looked up at me and said, "You seem parched, come join us."

Glancing down at my wife I saw her nod and smile sensuously, so I quickly pulled off my clothes and dove in. Once I climbed into the bed I felt damp hands on me, but while it looked like the stranger's hands, what I saw was my wife touching me. I reached out to touch the woman's small breasts and found my hand cupping my wife's large breasts.

It was all so surreal, the three of us seemed caught in a tide of bodies moving in unison, so I simply moved as the current guided me between my wife's legs. Then the woman's fluid hands guided my cock into my wife's pussy. I leaned forward and without any added lubricant or anything, my cock slipped into my wife. She was wet, very wet, just like back when we first got married.

thanks
Like Reply
The wet warmth of her pussy felt incredible as I surged inside her, thrusting to the hilt. I slowly receded and then splashed into her again, over and over. Surprisingly, she began to respond to me, something she hadn't really done in several years. Moaning, she lifted her hips to meet my thrust and then pulled back as I withdrew. We moved in a rhythm like the waves on a beach splashing together and then receding.

I could feel my wife's hands tighten on my arms and she groaned, "Oh yes, yes, I'm coming." Feeling her juices flood over me I shoved my cock deep, enjoying the feel of her pussy as it began convulsing.

I waited until her orgasm calmed before moving again, letting myself enjoy the wet softness. Moving faster and faster, I flowed in and out of her until I felt the pleasure gush through me. Arching my back, I surged deep into her and spurted my cum again and again into my wife's pussy. When the last spurt came I collapsed on top of her.

In a few minutes my cock shrank and poured out of her pussy so I rolled over beside her. Only then did we notice we were alone in the bed. Both of us were dripping from sweat and cum but there was no sign of the woman who had seduced us both. I got up and walked through the living room to the front door and noticed it was locked from the inside. The water that the woman tracked inside was gone and when I opened the door and looked outside there was no sign of her.

Stepping out onto the porch I looked up at the sky and noticed the sun peeking through the clouds and realized it had stopped raining. I stepped back into the house, locked the door and returned to the bedroom.

"Did you find her?" my wife asked.

"No, there's no sign of her. Not even where she tracked in all that water, and the door was locked from the inside."

Sitting up, she said, "I just don't understand."

"Neither do I, but I'm not complaining," I said, sitting down beside her and gently touching her breast.

"So what do we do now?" she asked.

Not wanting the fun to end, I didn't tell her it had stopped raining, instead I suggested, "Why don't we take a shower?"

"We haven't done that in years."

"Well, I can say that about what just happened here."

"I wonder what really happened," she said.

"A gift from the Rain Gods?"

"The Rain Goddess you mean," she said as she stood up, grabbed my hand and led me toward the shower.

thanks
Like Reply

"A gift from the Rain Gods?"

Heart Heart Heart

[Image: 582214.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: 1b56a2f9cd9ccb1a00680314a33e4d84.jpg]

[Image: asian-nude-girls-vol14-30-800x1200.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: ff6ae5c5c28ea36766376bb70f47cf6f.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply