Misc. Erotica Erotic Adventures of my pregnant Mother - by lolls
Erotic Adventures of my pregnant Mother

Writer:- lolls
14th March 2018

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Disclaimer:
This is my first attempt of an erotic story and this is basically an incest cuckold pregnant fetish story with a slight topping of bisexual erotica. This story contains unimaginable plots with strong abusive language, sex torture (BDSM), violence and religious humiliations. This story is purely fictional and does not relate to any person in real life. The acts that are described in this story are very imaginary and should not be attempted in real life. If you don't like the description given about this story then please don't continue reading this story and leave the thread.

Story Plot:
This story is about a guy called Vicky who has an unimaginable cuckold lust for his pregnant mom who is 7 months pregnant and their encounters with the outside world.

Main Characters:
1. Vicky - High school student
2. Gayathri - Vicky's Mother
3. Arun - Vicky's Father
4. Anthony - Famous Business man (Fashion industry)
5. Geetha - Sales girl
6. Ramya - Next Flat wife
7. Sagayam - Anthony's car driver
8. Priya - Gynaecologist
9. Tara - Pub waiter
10. Divya - Hospital Nurse
11. Steve - Professional photographer
12. Surya - Vicky's classmate
& Many others
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Part - 1

--------
Vicky is an average student and he is into higher secondary education. He was very much attached to his mom and not much towards his father as he is a bit strict and always expect Vicky to get good marks in his studies. Vicky basically doesn't had any lust towards to his mom until she started developing her pregnant belly and his friend Surya who literally spoiled Vicky by discussing about his mom in a lustful manner. Actually this pregnancy came a bit late to Arun - Gayathri couple as Gayathri once was not in her pills and became pregnant. Their initial idea was to abort the child but later on thought that they can have this baby as they always wanted a second child especially a girl baby but their only embarrassment was the gap duration between Vicky and this baby and even Vicky was very much embarrassed with this late pregnancy. This caused anger to Vicky which also was one of the reason Vicky ended up in having strong cuckold lust towards his mom.

Gayathri is basically a homely and loving mother who has an immense amount of love towards his son and literally do anything for his son if he demands emotionally. Her body is of a bit plump in nature (Not chubby but correct shape with a slight bit of plumpiness) except her pregnant belly which is ultra sexy. She basically wears Sarees and churidhar with leggings when going outside and nighties at home. She is very religious and performs day to day poojas at home and a frequent visitor of temples. She always wears her mangalsutra even during her bath and not even once she has taken it off after her marriage as she has an unconditional love towards her husband Arun. Arun is an IT employee and works as a manager in a reputed organization and his work always a bit hectic. He leaves early to work and returns very late from office and mostly works on weekend too.

Vicky did not tell any of his friends about his mom being pregnant because of the embarrassment and maintained the same till her mom became seven months pregnant. Once he was showing pictures to his one and only friend Surya who always thinks about sex, sex and only sex and in those pics by mistake showed the family pics where the images clearly highlighted his mom's ultra sexy pregnant belly in sarees. This happened during a class in school and they were communicating silently. Vicky was showing the pics to Surya in his mobile which surya was looking into without much interest but when seeing Vicky's mom pics in sarees, he became super excited and started asking about the same to Vicky. Their discussion is as follows:
Surya: Hey Bro wait wait show me the last pic... OMG is your mom carrying?
Vicky: Yes Surya (In embarrassment)
Surya: Oh wow that is news man and why you haven't shared this excellent news with me? BTW how many months she is?
Vicky: I donno I didn't feel like sharing this news to anyone as I was very much embarrassed
Surya:What is there to embarrass here man?
Vicky: Actually this is very late and you know the gap is very long between me and the baby hence...
Surya: Hey man don't get embarrassed as these things become very much common nowadays and ladies are becoming pregnant even in their 50s. Actually you should be very proud of your mom. She looks very young and omg she is looking very se... Oh sorry man I didn't mean to...
Vicky's face became a bit red due to embarrassment and anger but at the same time a butterfly effect started in his stomach which slightly made his cock hard and without showing his anger he continued his conversation.
Vicky: That's ok Surya what is that you started saying and stopped in between?
Surya: Hey really sorry man I did not really mean to...
Vicky: That's ok buddy just tell me what it is...
Surya: (With a bit of hesitation said) Your Mom looking very sexy in these photos...
(Suddenly Vicky's cock started growing inside his briefs and without showing any reaction Vicky continued the conversation)
Vicky: What is there sexy in these photos Surya?
Surya: I donno man she is looking very sexy and btw I cannot explain everything to you as you will become angry and even you may break my friendship
Vicky: Hey common what is there in it? Just tell me what is sexy in her?

He asked him with much interest...

Surya: Everything, Everything man just look at her belly... WoW how it has come so much outside of her saree and that too her fair skin with dark black saree too much man. Basically I like pregnant women buddy and your mom simply WOW...

Vicky not able to control his purely love for his mom anymore and lust started pouring into Vicky's mind which made his cock rock hard like never before and precum started coming out of his cock which wet his brief very much and Vicky badly wanted to feel his cock right away but controlled it. Even saliva started forming in his mouth on hearing these sexy comments about his mom. Since it was a first time experience for him his lust level went high.

Surya: You're very lucky bro. You can watch that sexy pregnant belly of your mom's anytime. WoW what a shape!!! and overall your mom has gained a bit weight which is making her even more sexier.
Vicky who couldn't control his feelings anymore said: Stop it Stop it Surya you're talking too much about my mom and you're crossing your limits...
Surya: Why man you don't like it? I haven't even started.
Vicky: Yes Surya that's your limit and don't talk like this to me anymore.
Surya: Oh really? If you don't like talking me like this then why your cock is rock hard? (Surya pointing his finger towards the tent formed in Vicky's pant and Vicky looking down realized how big the tent is and also the wetness created in his pant due to the precum entering his pant from his brief)
Vicky: With embarrassment shake his head and said I donno why this happening to my cock?
Surya: It is becoz your heart hates what I am talking but your mind loves it like anything. Omg see the amount of precum you have leaked for your mom.
Saying that he touched the tip of Vicky's cock on the pant and asked
Surya: Do you really want me to stop talking like this man?
This was too much for Vicky which made his cock hard like anything and precum started to flow like urine.
Surya: Omg see how you're wet and you don't like me talking like this? Haan...?
Vicky in excitement opened his mouth and saliva poured out his mouth like anything.
Surya: Oh you nasty bastard see how you have developed saliva for your slut mom!
Vicky was uncontrollable after Surya calling her mom Slut and he suddenly caught hold of his own cock and started shaking vigorously...
Seeing this Surya didn't want to lose this chance and thought of teasing Vicky even more by saying vulgar/Evil/Nasty comments about his mom.
Surya: Oh you shameless brat, see how you shamelessly stoking your cock for my nasty comments about your slut mom... BTW why is your bitch mom became pregnant by this age? Is she wants a baby at this age? No definitely not... She wants to show her body to the world especially her ultra sexy belly... Don't make her walk in the streets like this man else people will start masturbating seeing your mom and her belly. OMG man see how my cock has become hard seeing your slutty mom. Give me your hand and feel my cock...
Surya made Vicky touch his cock and this was the first time Vicky touching another boy's cock. It was like a rock solid iron with proper cock's shape and looked way bigger than his own cock. Feeling a huge cock in his hand and the thought that the cock is very hard only due to his mom and her belly made him to start feeling Surya's cock. He gently moved his hand from top to bottom of the cock and then felt his balls. Slowly he started massaging his balls on top of the pant and Surya was in heaven due to the actions of Vicky on his cock...
Surya: Not only her belly man see her face... WoW it is very bright and clear and the extra pumpiness to her face due to her pregnancy... It's so sexy... The red colour bindhi between her hair and forehead and also the black bindhi in her forehead is totally making me go crazy... God actually creating this type of beautiful complete faces like your mom's just to receive loads of men's cum to flow in the entire face. oh man I am not able to take it, your mom is so sexy and her face wow... If I see her now first thing I will do is to spit my saliva as much as I can in her face and make her face glow in my saliva.
Hearing all these nasty comments about his mom Vicky's cock was uncontrollable and it attained a state where it will begin to cum even without touching it. It also made Vicky to stroke Surya's cock very vigorously...Vicky with his right hand continued stroking Surya's cock in the middle of the maths class. Luckily their actions were not seen by anyone as they were sitting in the last bench. Vicky slowly inserted his left hand at the back of Surya's pant and went inside his brief and felt Surya's bare ass... Vicky was in heaven on touching another men's ass and he would have never thought he will do all these nasty things with another guy in his life time. Only Surya's dirty talks about his loving mom is making Vicky to do all these nasty things.
Surya: See her luscious lips omg her lips is made by god in this perfect shape just to suck cocks... If I am near her I will take my precum and apply as lipstick to her lips. I will shake my cock and drop all my precum on to her sexy face. I will erase her marriage bindhi on her forehead only with my saliva and precum... Oh god how her face will glitter in my saliva and precum... Haah... I will take her to a corner of a deserted street and will make her sit lying on the back of the wall and will insert my cock slowly but deeply into your mom's mouth... I will then slowly increase my speed and will fuck your mom's mouth and throat. I want to deepthroat her literally sitting on her shoulders and want to rest my full weight on your mom's shoulders. Will your pregnant mom and her belly can take my body's weight? Haah... I want to deep throat her so badly that she should get choked and should not allow her to take quick breaths and her body should shake vigorously due to suffocation in her throat. I want to see how her ultra sexy pregnant belly is shaking... Wow it will be a wondeful sight... Don't you think so? What will you do if you see myself and your pregnant bitch mom doing these things on a corner of a deserted street?
Vicky gave a moan "Haah" and said: WoW it will be the most erotic sight I would every see in my life and will remove my pants there itself and will start masturbating...
Surya: Oh you sissy son.. Seeing your pregnant mom sexually violated by somebody and enjoying it by masturbating shows how much real unconditional love you have towards your mom and you want your mom to be very happy in her sex life... Your mom must be really proud to have you as her son. You want me to stop deep throating her as she is struggling to breath? or you want me to continue with even more force?

Vicky very much turned on by this conversation slowly moves his left hand deeply into the pant of Surya and found his ass hole. He slowly inserted his middle finger into his ass hole and at the same time opened the front zip of Surya's pant and released his cock outside with his right hand started masturbating him vigorously...

Vicky: Please don't stop... Continue with full force... You rest your full weight on her sexy body so that your cock will go much deeper into her throat... Rest your ass on her motherly boobs and her boobs should get crushed with your ass weight.
Surya: Oh yes... Haah... I will pinch her nipples very badly with my hands so that it will become very flexible for disposal of milk in the future... I will rub your mom's pregnant belly and feel her belly with my hands... Then with full force I will spurt out my cum in your mom's throat and will hold her head until she drinks every drop of it.
With this nasty comment, Surya's cock spurted out cum like anything and all the cum fell into Vicky's hand and the bench... Seeing Surya cumming and the dirty talks by him about his loving mom made Vicky cum like anything without even touching the cock and his brief and pant are completely wet with his sperm. This was the first time Vicky cummed for his loving and caring mom and it was a huge load which shows Vicky's real love towards his mom.

Reading this will bring tears of joy to you all I believe, feeling Vicky's true and unconditional love towards his pregnant mom and definitely this will not be his last cumming for his mom and will continue forever in his life time...

End of Part 1

- to be continued
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Part - 2

It was a dark Cinema theater Where Vicky and his mom Gayathri are sitting in a corner seat and watching a horror film in screen. Gayathri was wearing a dark maroon color transparent saree with sleveless blouse and was looking absolutely sexy as her pregnant tummy was very much visible under the saree and overall she looked heavenly sexy. Suddenly 5 middle aged men came and stood near them. They both got shocked seeing group of men suddenly turning up towards them. One of them spoke something to the people sitting next to them and 5 of them sitting next to Vicky and his mother got up and went somewhere and their seats now occupied by the 5 old gentlemen. One of them sitting next to Vicky introduced himself. One of them seem to be having pan shop and others were driving 3 wheel manual rickshaws outside the theatre, All of them were wearing some low class t-shirts and dirty lungis (It was a late night show hence all of their dresses were dirty at the end of their working hours). They all were drunk and their mouths were smelling bad due to the low class liquor and pan but none of them were over boozed and were under their control. Gayathri and Vicky got afraid seeing them in this state and sitting next to them made their hearts beat faster. One of them told that they saw Vicky and his mom entering the theater by this late night for which they felt it will not be safe for Gayathri and Vicky as it is a late night show. Vicky and his mom became normal only after hearing them stating that they have come only for their safety and not for anything else. Gayathri smiled and thanked them for their helping tendency.

The guy sitting next to Vicky requested Gayathri to come and sit next to him as they wanted to give some piece of advice for her safety and also for her pregnacy. Gayathri without any hesitation asked Vicky to switch places. While sitting she sat very slowly and tried to sit carefully not to bend her tummy for which the guy sitting next to Gayathri got up and helped her by holding both her arms and made her comfortably sit. While touching the super smooth skin of Gayathri, that guy felt like 1000Waats of electricity passing through him which immediately made his cock stand up inside his lungi. Also the view of Gayathri's transparent saree, her sleeveless blouse, her shining mangalsutra chain and her heavenly pregnant tummy gave 10000 butterflies effect to his stomach and his cock started leaking precum. Gayathri on the other hand due to the excessive mixed alcohol/pan smell, theater's A/C and also the first touch of a stranger in her hands after her marriage, made her pussy twitch a bit and her nipples stood erect as Gayathri is a very sensitive woman and also easily will get stick to people when they speak sweet and caring. Also for Vicky, his mom sitting next to a stranger in a theater and seeing the man touching his mom in the name of helping made his cock wake up.

The discussion between the men and Gayathri/Vicky is as follows:
Man 1: Sister why you have come to cinema during this night time that too with your small son. Where's your husband?
Gayathri: Actually it was my mistake only, I only forced Vicky to take me to this cinema and since it is a horror movie, I wanted to watch during the night time. His Dad always busy in his work so we both only go to movies.

Hearing her sexy voice from so close and the view of her luscious lips made his cock very uncomfortable inside his lungi. It started to discharge more precum now. Unable to control he put his one hand down and started to rub his monster cock. With pan in his mouth and seeing this pregnant mom's lovely dense lips, his mouth has developed full of saliva which he wanted to spit it out.

Man 1: That's ok sister. I understand but the only thing is you're very sexy that too your lovely pregnant belly will make any man go mad so you have to be very careful when u go outside especially late nights. What is there that important to your bastard husband other than taking care of you? Sorry sister I cannot control my anger.

Hearing the sexy comment from a stranger that too about her pregnant belly made her blush like anything and her cheeks went red. Also surprisingly, for the comment made by that man about his husband didn't make her angry but gave a sick butterfly feeling to her stomach which made her pussy to twitch even more as a result her panty started getting wet. Seeing all these crazy things happening between her mom and strangers, Vicky could't able to control his hand and started feeling his own hard cock. Gayathri donno how to react did not respond anything to the man.

Man 1: What happened sister? You don't like what I said?
Gayathri: No nothing like that after all it shows how much care you people have on me?
Man 1: So you like what I said. Good.

Saying that he gave a strong motion and shaked his cock with his hand which Gayathri also managed to notice. This action of that man sent her shocking pulses to her body which made her panty even more wet. Already her panty was almost fully drenched with her pussy's wetness and due to that her panty got stuck to her pussy lips for which she need to keep her hand on the top of her saree and pulled her panty from sticking to her lips. Noticing this the man asked "What happened sister, any insect down there?" and immediately kept his hand down near Gayathri's pussy and touched her panty above the saree during which he managed to feel that her panty is totally wet and immediately he said " What happened sister? You're so wet down there. Is there any water fell on the seat and you did not notice and sat?" Saying that he started pulling her saree and petticoat together above her knees to check her panty. Donno how to react to this swift action, she held his hand and stopped him from pulling her saree above her knees. Seeing all these actions Vicky unable to control his feelings took his cock out and started masturbating vigorously. With his other hand, he pulled her mom's hand from stopping that old man to investigate her panty and said "Mom let him see what is there in it? otherwise you'll catch cold and it will be very difficult to handle during your pregnancy." This made that man to easily pull her saree till her panty is fully visible. He then touched the bottom of the seat and found no wetness anywhere so he touched the panty of the lovely pregnant mom's and found that it was fully wet with her pussy juices. He then said "Oh sister you're pussy is so wet down there. Is my talk made your pussy wet?" and touched her pussy over her panty and started feeling it for which Gayathri gave a loud moan "Haah". This gave confidence to the man and he started to rub her pussy lips very hardly which made Gayathri's pussy to leak like anything. With one hand he was shaking his cock and with the other hand he rubbed her pussy like anything.

Man 1: Oh you shameless bitch, inspite of you being pregnant, your pussy is becoming so much wet for my talks?

With that he inserted her hand inside her panty and felt her motherly pussy lips which is going to deliver a baby in few month's time. Her pussy was fully wet and he slowly inserted his two fingers inside her pussy and started to shake vigorously. Gayathri felt like she is in heaven and enjoyed every bit of the nasty lust. The old man then took his hand out and fed the juices to Gayathri. She opened her moth slowly and then licked the juices from his fingers cleanly. He then pulled her tongue out with his fingers and kissed it with his lips. He started holding her tongue with his mouth and slowly entered his tongue inside the mouth of beautiful pregnant mother. In the process he sent out his saliva along with pan juices to her mouth. Liquor smell along with the pan juices and saliva of the old man made her feel like puking but her inner lust made her drank every bit of it. Seeing this, old man said "You slut you drank all my saliva? That much thirsty are you?". Saying that he kissed her again and this time he spat even more saliva and pan juice to Gayathri's mouth which she gulped immediately and she kept his hand inside her pussy and started grinding it vigorously with loud moaning. Likewise he gave kisses around 10 to 15 times and spat all his saliva into Gayathri's mouth. In the process he asked her to clean all the pan particles inside his mouth with her motherly tongue. Gayathri actually cleaned every bit of that strong beeda from that old man's mouth and swallowed everything. He then inserted his two fingers inside her mouth to check whether she swallowed everything and then he inserted his fingers deeply into her throat which made her gag because of which her whole body shaked and her super sexy pregnant belly also shaked like anything. Seeing that he removed the saree pallu covering her holy belly and felt her belly by touching every place of it. He then started giving light slaps to her belly for which Gayathri's pussy lips spatted juices like anything. He then continuously inserted his fingers deeply inside her motherly throat to make her gag like anything. Her saliva due to excessive gagging came out of her mouth flowing to her entire body wetting her sleeveless blouse completely and her mangalsutra fully drenched in saliva. The old man did not stop and with over dosage of lust he got up from his seat and sat on top of Gayathri in her seat resting his full weight on her lap and on her belly. He then continued to insert his fingers even more deeply into her mouth which mad her gag even more and her belly and all now fully drenched with that gagging saliva. Seeing all these torture given by that old man to her mom almost made Vicky's cock to explode but he controlled it and wanted his mom to get more torture so he inserted his one finger along with old man's fingers to her own mother's throat and made her gag like anything. That heavenly gagging sound made by Gayathri was too much sexy that all of the other old men took out their cocks from their lungis and started masturbating openly.

He then took his fingers out of Gayathri's mouth and got up from Gayathri and sat on his seat. He then made gayathri to get up and asked her to sit down on the ground before him. Gayathri with her huge pregnant belly could not sit on the small space before the front seat and the old man but somehow managed to sit. He then pulled his lungi till his brief (chaddi) came into the view and then made Gayathri to smell his brief. The dirty rotten smell of the brief along with the smell of the old man's precum made Gayathri go mad and she smelled every bit of his brief. He then removed his chaddi and then kept it near her Gayathri's mouth to clean the precum deposited in his chaddi. Her motherly luscious lips cleaned and sucked every bit of the precum from his chaddi. He then asked Gayathri to open her mouth widely and inserted his chaddi fully into Gayathri's mouth and asked her to close her mouth completely. He then slowly removed his chaddi from Gayathri's mouth and again inserted back in her mouth. He did this repeatedly for few times. He then took a bit of precum from his cock's lips and spread that in her motherly lips like how lipstick will be applied. He then took a bit of precum more and then erased her forehead kumkum with that precum. Seeing all these was too much for Vicky to vigorously masturbate and his cock spatted sperm like anything and his front seat was fully drenched in his sperm. This dominance by the old man made that pregnant mother to squirt like anything and her juices flowed like urine on the ground.

He then asked Gayathri to go inside his lungi and covered her fully with his lungi. For Gayathri this was the first time she is experiencing something like this, she loved the dirty fishy smell that came from that old man's skin and cock. She then started licking his inner thighs from his knees and fully drenched his thighs in her saliva. Then she started licking his balls and then in the process pushed both of his balls inside her mouth and kept it for around 5 mins without any action. These slutty things the old man has never experienced and he felt like he is in heaven. She then started to lick his cock from down but the old man did not allow to lick his cock instead he wanted her to lick the part of his body below his balls for which he took his both legs and kept above the front seats which gave easy access for that motherly mouth to explore the area under the balls. He made her to lick that area for around 10 mins and this made his cock ready to explode at any moment. He then moved his legs even more up giving access to his ass hole to the holy motherly mouth. This was the first time Gayathri seeing and feeling someone else's ass hole. This was too much for her, she gave loud moans and started licking his ass hole like anything. Old man felt like his life attained moksha after his asshole being enjoyed by a pregnant slut mother. She licked his asshole for more than 20 mins continuously but still the old man doesn't feel like taking his asshole from her mouth as he enjoyed every bit of it. He then finally took his asshole out of her mouth and gave his cock to her to suck.

She enjoyed his cock like a cone ice cream and tasted every bit of it, She first licked all the precum from the tip of his cock and swallowed it completely. The old man then got hold of the pregnant mother's head and started to deep throat her like anything. Her mouth touched his balls everytime when he deep throated her. He did this for 5 mins and couldn't control his cock ended up spurting liters of sperm directly into her throat which the pregnant mother swallowed every bit of it. He then took her out of his lungi and gave her a tight kiss on her lips. He then made her to walk and took her to Gent's restroom along with her son and the other old men. He made sure that no one's there inside any of the lavatories and then closed the main door of the restroom from inside. He then removed all of her dresses and made her naked except her mangalsutra. He then made her to suck all the other four old men's cocks. Her pregnant belly was shaking like anything upon the action of her sucking the cocks. These things made Vicky restless and he again started masturbating by taking his cock out. After few mins of sucking the old man made her to lye on the bathroom floor which was very dirty and asked all the other 4 old men to spray their sperm over the body of the lovely pregnant mom. One of the men went above Gayathri's face and fully covered her face with his sperm. The other man sprayed his cum all over the lovely mother's breasts which also made her mangalsutra fully drenched with sperm. The other two men spurted out their cum on the lovely motherly holy pregnant belly of Gayathri. The old man then asked Vicky to come near her mother and asked how he enjoyed this experience with his mom. Vicky's eyes became teary with joy and expressed his enjoyment that he felt like he was in heaven and his mother deserves even more pleasure. So he requested them to give their phone numbers so that they can meet every week and get enjoyed. The old man then gave all the phone numbers and then asked Vicky to spread the sperm all over her body. Vicky happily went and sat down near her mom and gently kissed on her cheeks and licked a bit of sperm from her face and swallowed that happily. Gayathri thought that his son is also like her enjoying swallowing sperm. Like mother like son. Vicky then evenly spread the sperm across her face, breasts and her pregnant belly.

Old man then loudly said that it is time to clean the mother and opened his zip and started peeing on Gayathri and all the other old men also joined him and peed over Gayathri especially on her belly. This was too much of a sight for Vicky to handle. He masturbated vigorously seeing the old men peeing on his mom and spurted out his sperm second time.

Suddenly all the sight happening before him came to an end when Vicky got a jerk and opened her eyes and then only realized that whatever happened was not real and his dream. He couldn't believe that it's all dream and thought it's all because of the discussion with Surya yesterday about his mom. He felt all happened as it was real but finally came to know only it's a wild nasty dirty dream. He then went to the restroom for peeing and opened his shorts to find huge load of sperm on his shorts as the outcome of his dream. He cleaned it and smiled looking himself on the mirror thinking when this dream will come true.

Happy cumming guys and hope you have enjoyed this part.

- to be continued.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Page 2 of the story is not available so part 3 is missing .

if any on have that pls share it here, we will fill in the gap.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Part - 4

Gayathri with the milk can running came to the kitchen with her heart beating 100 times faster. She saw Arun coming to the kitchen and got afraid thinking whether he might have seen her lusty acts with the milkman. Arun never usually enters the kitchen so she became very nervous and her sweat started to build up throughout her body. Arun entered the kitchen, came near Gayathri and gave a hug saying "Good Morning Sweetheart. How are you feeling today and how is my baby doing?" and kept his hand in her belly and gently rubbed with pure love. The same belly which made the old milkman cum liters of sperm minutes ago now felt the touch of love from her husband. Gayathri's heart beat became steady after she realized that it just was a casual visit of Arun to the kitchen and she also responded saying "Yeah we both are doing good, but baby is asking how come father has entered the kitchen today which we has never done in the past days at all?" asked teasingly. "It's because Father's love is growing for his baby like how mother's belly is growing" said jokingly and left the kitchen. Gayathri at last felt relieved knowing that her husband did not notice of her cheap acts with the milkman at the doorstep but her heart became very heavy thinking about what Arun came and said about their love and his pure loving hug made her heart melt and made herself feel very guilty on performing such cheap acts that too with an old milkman. Her eyes watered and tears slowly started rolling from her eyes.

On the other hand, Vicky came out of the restroom looking for his mother and found her in the kitchen crying. Vicky came out of the restroom very happy thinking that his desire of making her mom as a slut is happening on its own and soon his dream will come true but seeing her mom cry he quickly realized that his mom now going back track and this has to be fixed immediately. Vicky slowly without any noise went and hugged her mom from behind along with her belly and this is his first time hug after his mom got pregnant. Gayathri for a second shocked then realized that it was Vicky her son but was surprised as he has never hugged her like this in the past recent days. Wiping her tears without showing it to her son she asked "What happened to my son today who has never even bothered to talk to her mother in the past few months suddenly coming and pouring his love? God and Vicky only knew that it was not love but pure lust for his mother's pregnant body. Vicky said "Because my mom is getting beautiful day by day" and slowly started rubbing his mother's pregnant belly. Touching his mom's belly and feeling the curves and the soft texture made his cock rock hard. Now only Vicky understood why men are ready to leak so much sperm for her mother's body. It was so soft and even feeling her belly above her nighty made him feel the smoothness and the sexyness of his mother's belly.

Gayathri realized that his son's touch is of different today and hesitated a bit but she thought there's nothing wrong for a son to touch his mom's pregnant belly and did not restrict him. "What beautiful in me suddenly today?" asked her mom. "Everything mom, Your face, your lips, your lovely sweet baby belly everything is getting beautiful day by day" Saying that he moved closely to his mom and from the back of his mom he was holding and rubbing her baby belly. Vicky's cock slightly came into contact with his mother's bubbly ass and this created electric friction in both the bodies. Gayathri due to the sensitiveness of her body couldn't control her feelings and started giving in slowly but her sudden conscious reminded her that she has already committed one mistake today morning and again now that too to her own son. Gayathri holded her son's hands and said "Please Vicky it is getting late for your dad so I need to prepare him breakfast and lunch now. "Mom you are daily doing these same activities, please mom ask him to eat one day outside and nothing will go wrong. I need to talk to you mom please and saying that he came back to his last position of coming closer to his mom's butt and started touching her butt with his cock. He then became free from her mom's hands and started feeling her belly again. He then advanced and rested his head on her mom's shoulder and started kissing her cheeks asking "how u became so beautiful suddenly mom?". "I am like as I always used to be but something has happened to your eyes and that is why you're blabbering something" said Gayathri teasingly. "No Mom I am serious, your face, your lips, your body and especially your belly everything everything has become more beautiful after you become pregnant" and kissed her in her cheeks strongly leaving his saliva imprints onto to her cheeks. Gayathri hearing the comment and also his son's teasing on her belly and his kiss made her to melt slowly.

"The nighty you're wearing today adds even more beauty to you Mom" said Vicky and he kept one of his hands on her upper thighs above her nighty and slowly started feeling it. "What happened to all of you today? Even our milkman was asking today about this nighty. Is it so good?" asked Gayathri. "Yeah mom saw you talking with the milkman today and that's when I started to see your beauty" saying that he started rubbing his cock a bit forcefully to her ass". Hearing his son's comment, Gayathri got shocked and her heart skipped beats and she suddenly became nervous. "What happened mom? Did I see anything wrong" mischievously asked Vicky to his mom. "No no Vicky he was just asking about this nighty as he wants something like this to his daughter and I asked him to send her daughter along with us for today's shopping so that we can get her something like this." "Yeah mom saw his indepth analysis on your nighty and your body and I liked it very much." saying that he started kissing vigorously on her cheeks and his mouth almost reached her lips in the process. Feeling his son's hard cock on her butts and also his comments and his kiss Gayathri understood Vicky has seen everything that happened early in the morning but one thing she could not understand is why her son is enjoying this instead of getting angry? "Actually I like the way he handled your pregnant body today, making you half naked and feeling all your body parts and showing his unconditional love to you really made my heart melt" and saying that he literally started fucking her mom in her ass above her nighty. Upon her confusion for her son, this comment and his action made her clear that his son clearly enjoyed on what he saw this morning and this gave her a massive twitch in her pussy and her panty started getting wet. She also started pushing her ass towards to her son's cock for more friction. Seeing no resistance from his mom he slowly kept one of his hands on top of her pussy and the other hand in one of her milky breasts and slowly started grinding. Seeing this sudden open action from his son, Gayathri immediately held both his son's hands and said "Vicky whatever you're doing is so wrong. I am your mom and you should not talk to me like this nor your actions". "You mean to say that old milkman has rights on your body but I do not?" asked her son strongly. Hearing this Gayathri's hold became loose which his son took advantage by continuing his actions on her pussy and her breasts. "Sorry mom but I really liked seeing you and the milkman in that position and you know what, you can feel how much I liked by feeling my cock in your buttocks." Feeling his hard cock and his comment made Gayathri to close her eyes and enter into the her own lust world. Vickly now started increasing his thrusting speed of his cock onto her ass and also his hands were making his mom moan like anything and dance in ecstasy. "I want you to enjoy like this with all the men mom, I want everyone to feel your beautiful pregnant body and I want everyone to show their personal care on your body. I want you to be with you when you do all these mom" saying this he gently kissed her mom on her lips. These things made Gayathri horny like anything and her pussy got ready to burst out her juices anytime. Suddenly Vicky felt some wet feeling on the side of Gayathri's buttocks over her nighty and then realized it was nothing but milkman's love milk which he has just deposited few moments ago. "Mom Did you see this?" saying he took some sperm deposit of the milkman from her nighty and took it near her face. "See the love juice of milkman for you which he has deposited in your favorite nighty". Gayathri just now realized that she totally forgot to clean the sperm due to the tension at that moment but anyways after knowing that her son knows everything and he even enjoys it doesn't give any shock reaction to her but only got even more excited thinking her son picking up love juices of someone else and showing it to her. Seeing the milkman's sperm on her son's hands near her face was too much for her and her mouth started salivating. "Wow see the texture of the sperm and it's still wet without drying even after so many minutes. Don't you want to taste it Mom?" Saying that he took it even more closer to her mom's mouth and Gayathri's mouth opened involuntarily in excitement. Vicky now fed her mom the sperm inside her mouth and also some outside in her lips and cheeks. Gayathri tasting the sperm of a man for the first time in her lifetime and that too it is not of her husband's and also it is being fed to her by her son made her go crazy and reach her climax. Seeing her reaching the climax, Vicky forcefully thrusted his cock and ejaculated his sperm in his shorts. In the meanwhile he kissed his mom's cheeks, lips and mouth and tasted the milkman's milk which made him to ejaculate even more sperm.

"Gayathri, where's my coffee?" shouted Arun from the hall which made both Vicky and Gayathri came back to their senses and Vicky holding his cock in his hands once gain rushed to the restroom whereas Gayathri cleaning herself quickly started making coffee and shouted "Two mins Arun and your coffee will be ready".

End of Part -4

- to be continued

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Part - 5

After the eventful day, Gayathri and her family planned to go for shopping especially for buying clothes to Gayathri as every clothes of her becoming tight because of her growing pregnant belly. Gayathri then remembered that milkman was also looking something for his daughter so called the milkman from her phone and their conversation is as follows:
Gayathri: Hello Anna Gayathri here
Milkman: "Hello Sis what a surprise? You want any milk now?" asked naughtily
Gayathri understanding his context said "You can give your milk tomorrow" said laughing. "BTW I called you to say that I am going out for shopping and you were telling that you need something for your daughter. Can you and your daughter join us for shopping today?"
Milkman: Oh WoW... are you going alone?
Gayathri: How Can I go alone when I am carrying. I am going with my family.
Milkman thought he is having another chance to spend quality time with that plumpy pregnant mommy but after hearing that her family also coming with her he got disappointed and said "Oh No I have one important work to be done hence cannot come but thank you so much for inviting us. I will send my daughter and she can select her own. One more thing Sister, as I already told that she is going to get married after 2 months so her mangalsutra also has to be bought and I saw your mangalsutra today morning and the design is excellent. Could you please get something like that also for her today?" saying he started rubbing his cock.
Gayathri hearing the word mangalsutra started remembering all the things that happened in the morning and her pregnant pussy started getting wet without any shame but knowing that these are all wrong she came back to her senses and said "No problem Anna send her to my house and I will take care of her shopping after all she is also like a daughter to me" Hearing this Milkman started rubbing his cock vigorously thinking that how it will be if Gayathri is her real mom. After that Gayathri cut the call and started to get ready.

Gayathri thought today she'll wear churidhar and leggings and picked up a plain white top which had a deep neckline but she thought that will be ok as anyways she'll be wearing dupatta to cover her milky mangoes. She chose black legging and kept in her bed. Vicky came and knocked the door of Gayathri thought of asking on when to get ready for shopping as he was very much excited of the events that happened with his mom today and waiting to get another chance to explore/expose her mom. His motherly love towards her mom started growing like anything and whenever he thought of his mom his cock grew bigger and that's how deep his motherly love has developed. Gayathri opened her door and saw her son waiting outside. "What's the matter Vicky? Come in" she said. "Mom when do we need to start?" asked Vicky. "We have to start now Vicky go go get ready and one more person apart from you and dad is going to join us for our shopping today" She said. Hearing that Vicky got very much excited thinking that milkman will be joining today with them for the shopping and thought of seeing a good show today. "Who's that? Who's that?" asked Vicky eagerly. "You know our milkman, his daughter is going to come along with us for shopping today". Hearing this in disappointment Vicky asked "Only her and not his dad?". Gayathri understood why Vicky was asking so much about milkman and she felt his disappointment and in one way Gayathri's inner heart she was also a bit disappointed that the old milkman did not come with them. Gayathri went near Vicky and run her hand in Vicky's hair and said "Common Vicky you should not get disappointed for all these things and also these things whatever that has happened from the morning are all wrong and should not happen again. Please control yourself and forget all the things that happened today morning" Hearing this Vicky looked upon her mom in disappointment said "No mom whatever that has happened is all for good only and you know I have never been happy like this in my life time. i am feeling now only on how much love I have for you" saying he started caressing his mom's belly slowly. Feeling her son's hands on her belly, butterflies started flying in her stomach but controlling everything she said "No son you're confusing lust with love. I am your mom and you should not have feelings for me like this". Vicky asked "Why mom? I shouldn't love you?". Gayathri donno what to answer and also her son's touches in her belly making her pussy go weak. Vicky added "Seriously I don't have any that kind of feeling for you mom but I want you to be happy".
"I am already happy with you and your dad and also we are going to get a new child in two months time then what else i require?" asked Gayathri. "No mom these are all normal things. See your body wow what a shape that too with this beautiful belly you should enjoy more and be more happy" saying he gave a bit of force to his hands and started rubbing her belly with even more sensitivity. "Gayathri's pussy now started to open up for her son's touches and started leaking juices. "The happiness I saw in your face today morning when you were talking with milkman and that happiness let you to allow milkman to control your body WoW I have never seen you that kind of happy as I have seen you today." saying he slowly moved one hand to his shorts and started masturbating and with the other hand he slowly moved up and touched her milky bossom and slowly started to caress her boobs. Gayathri lost all her control and she did not even restrict her son touching her breasts and her pussy now started getting wet heavily. "I want you to be happy mom, I want many men to handle this lovely body of yours and I want them to control you and your body. I want you to give yourself fully to them. I want you to surrender to them" saying that he caught hold of his mom's nipple and started to fondle it like anything above her dress. This was too much for Gayathri and she started moaning in a very sensual way. Knowing that his mom now coming to his track Vicky added "Mom I saw how much you were happy today morning when you were with the milkman uncle. Why is that mom? Is it you started loving him more than our dad?" saying he started kissing her neck and also he fondled her breasts and nipples very hardly" Hearing the sexy question from his son, Gayathri gave a loud "Haah...". "Tell me mom, Don't you love him more than our dad and compared to him our Dad is very useless isn't it" asked Vicky. Hearing these ultra sexual comments and questions Gayathri couldn't control herslef and started touching her own pussy and started rubbing very badly. "Common Mom answer me whom you love most? Is it the milkman uncle or our dad?" "I love milkman anna more than your dad" her mouth involuntarily said that and she ended up squirting a huge load of juice onto the ground. Seeing this Vicky became more happy and started masturbating with even more force. He added "see now also you have chosen black legging which will not expose anything except your shape. Please mom please wear a white legging with a black panty and wear a top which should be short so that your legs should be visible completely" saying that he spurted out his load inside his shorts and his body was shaking. Seeing his son leaking his juice, Gayathri run her hands in Vicky's hair and started soothing him. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door and it was Arun shouting "Gayathri" and they both came back to their senses and Gayathri asked Vicky to go inside the bathroom and clean himself. She then quickly arranged her dress and took a waste cloth and put on top of her spurted juices on the ground and cleaned the same. She once again made sure everything is in place and then opened the door.

- End of Part 5 -

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Part - 6

Gayathri opened the door with heavy heart and Arun was standing near the door and asked her "Why is that you took so much time to open the door?". "I was getting ready Arun and was choosing my clothes and you did not even allow me for that." "Oh sorry sweetheart it was my mistake." saying he gently bent and kissed her on the forehead with pure love but still Gayathri's mind was about her incident with her son Vicky and because of which Gayathri could not able to concentrate on anything else. She is becoming a slut without her knowledge and her son is transforming her to become one. After all it is every son's right to transform/kindle their mom's inner feelings to become a shameless slut right?
"Ok ok I will leave you to get ready" said Arun and left the room. Gayathri went and knocked the bathroom and Vicky came out. "Vicky see how your father is believing me and you but we are doing mistake. Please Vicky hereafter don't talk to me regarding this anymore. I beg you" Gayathri almost cried. "Mom what is this?, Just now you told that you love milkman more than my useless father" saying that he kept his one hand on her belly and his other hand on his mother's plumpy buttocks. Gayathri hearing her son calling her husband useless felt butterflies started flying in her stomach. She donno the reason why but her inner mind is just enjoying when someone humiliates or speak like humiliating her husband and she only found out that today. "Mom please don't change like this minute to minute. I love you more than anything in this world mom and I want you to enjoy this world" saying that he searched her mother's ass hole on the top of her dress and found it. He inserted his middle finger into his mother's ass hole ending up inserting his mom's panty and nighty inside her ass. "I really liked when you said you love the old milkman more than my father. You know how much my cock loves that?" saying he really pushed his finger hard into her mother's ass hole on the other hand rubbing her belly. Her son's actions and his words made Gayathri almost reach her climax and she readily spread her legs shamelessly aiming for a huge squirt. Suddenly they heard some noise outside and using this chance Gayathri somehow managed to come out of her lust and asked his son to go out otherwise they would get caught. "Ok mom I am going out but please come dressed in white legging and black panty and not in any other dress. If you get ready in any other dress then I will take it as you don't have any love on me" said Vicky. "No way I will come showing my legs in white legging" said Gayathri and pushed her son out and closed the door. Hearing these words from his mom Vicky felt as if his heart is broken and left to his room with heavy heart.
Vicky got ready with disappointment thinking that today will be wasted if his mom comes in black legging and his whole effort of making her a slut will be wasted. He got ready, came out of his room and sat along with his dad who is already waiting for them to get ready. Then they heard their calling bell sound and his dad asked Vicky to check the door. Vicky went and opened the door to find a girl of age around 20 standing in Churidhar and legging. When enquired she introduced herself as Aarthi and she told that she is the Milkman's daughter. Aarthi is of average in height and skin colour and her body's shape was perfect of having correct amount flesh in appropriate areas. Aarthi is of a bisexual slut in nature by birth and always think of sex 24 hrs a day. She is desperately waiting to get married soon so she can enjoy her sex to the maximum. Vicky then remembered her mom was telling about milkman's daughter would be joining them for shopping and invited her inside. Vicky asked her to sit in the hall and went to kitchen to get her some water. Aathi introduced herself to Arun and both started chatting. Arun was asking about Aarthi's education, her marriage preparation etc...
While returning from kitchen Vicky heard his mom's door getting opened and he eagerly saw on what dress his mom is wearing. To his surprise Gayathri was wearing white legging and a normal length top. The top was pulled up because of her pregnant belly and her legs was almost in full view. Her white legging showed her black panty which she was wearing inside. Seeing her like this made Vicky's motherly love to pour from his brain to his cock and his cock became rock hard. Vicky saw Gayathri and smiled to her thanking her for wearing his desired dress for the shopping. Gayathri saw vicky and smiled back naughtily and whispered "This will be the last time I am wearing this type of dress and today also it is because that your heart shouldn't break". "Ok Mom we will see that later" Vicky said energetically and he kissed in her cheeks with pure love.
Aarthi seeing Gayathri in her sexy attire, her mouth opened in excitement as she has never seen a beauty like Gayathri in her life. Her fleshy face, luscious lips, her sexy breasts, baby carrying belly and her lengthy legs made Aarthi's legs week and she was wondering how a beautiful women with ultra sexy body like this can exist in this world and that too she is pregnant and her pregnancy showing her even more in a sexy manner. Aarthi likes women who expose their bodies to the world especially after getting married. She even has dreams of exposing herself and enjoy her sexuality after marriage. Seeing Gayathri, Aarthi felt like she is seeing herself on how she would be after few years.
Aarthi got up and went near Gayathri who was standing few steps behind Arun and introduced herself. After knowing that she is milkman's daughter Gayathri felt really happy and gave her a hug. Aarthi felt like as if the whole sexism in the world is hugging her. Feeling Gayathri's motherly smell, her milky breasts and her preggy belly gave Aarthi's pussy a tingling effect which started to get wet. Aarthi kept her hand at the back of Gayathri's buttocks and in the process she felt her panty line. Gayathri felt this a bit awkward but didn't take it seriously. Aarthi said "WoW Aunty you look so beautiful and I have never seen a beautiful woman like you till now. Aunty if you don't mind, Can I call you Mom? as you have all the features I like a mom should possess and you're my dream woman." Hearing these comments from a young girl made Gayathri blush and her cheeks went red but hiding her excitement Gayathri said "Oh you are praising me too much and you're so good as your father. Yes darling you can call me mom and I wish I have a lovely daughter like you" Saying she tried to give a kiss on Aarthi's cheeks but Aarthi had other plans. Aarthi instead of giving her cheeks she quickly grabbed Gayathri's lips and kissed her. Gayathri did not expect this at all and tried to move back from Aarthi but Aarthi did not let Gayathri to take her lips instead she grabbed even more tightly and tried to insert her tongue inside Gayathri's mouth. Aarthi kept her hands on top of Gayathri's buttocks and pulled her even more close to her. From the side cuts on her top Aarthi inserted her hands and directly kept her hands on her new mother's legging and felt her buttocks. Aarthi felt her mother's panty line and gave her buttocks a little pressure. Aarthi's intense kissing and her daughterly touches to her buttocks made Gayathri to lose her resistance and gave way for her new daughter to explore her body. This made Gayathri's pussy leak love juices and her black panty started getting wet. Seeing these sexy ladies making pure love that too few steps away behind his father made Vicky to go literally mad and his cock became rock hard and his cock trying to tear his brief inside his jean pant. Unable to control his feelings after seeing this ultra sexy scene before him he kept his hands on top of his pant and started rubbing his cock. Aarthi's hands kept exploring Gayathri's buttocks feeling her panty line and she pulled the elastic material of her panty and left it which hit Gayathri's buttocks with a mild sound. Gayathri forgot where she is and started enjoying her new daughter's salivatic kiss and her teasing.
After few moments, Aarthi stopped her kissing and took her mouth away from Gayathri. "Mom your lips are awesome and I felt like I can suck the nectar from your lips and mouth the whole day. I am really proud to get a lovely mother like this" saying Aarthi got hold of Gayathri's buttocks completely and started caressing it like anything. On the other hand for Gayathri whatever that is happening from the morning all new to her but gave her unimaginable pleasure to her and to her body. In terms of Aarthi, she did not even get time to think and this little slutty brat straightaway started exploring her body after calling her mom. Gayathri now very much confused with love and lust donno what to do but just gave herself. She herself started enjoying these perverse pleasures that too just few inches behind her husband. "Mom what a fashion sense you have? White legging with black panty and equally nice length top which shows your legs very beautifully." said Aarthi. Gayathri tried to get out from lust and said "I am wearing this all because of my son. I donno why he loves this dress so much and wants me to wear it today. So your compliments should go to my son only". Aarthi just now understood who is behind this sexy mother's transformation and searched where Vicky is? She found Vicky at the entrance of the kitchen with water in his one hand and other hand rubbing his cock. Seeing Aarthi gazing him he suddenly took his hands away from his cock and gave Aarthi a confused look. Now Aarthi clearly understood what is happening between Gayathri and her son and what is vicky's real feelings for his mom and gave him a evil smile for which Vicky managed to smile back with shame. Arun suddenly turned back to check whether everyone got ready and Aarthi quickly took her hands away from Gayathri's buttocks and acted like as if she's adjusting Gayathri's dress. Gayathri just came to her senses and started adjusting her own dress. "Is everyone ready, Can we start? It's already very late" asked Arun. "Yes we can start" said Gaythri and quickly went to restroom to check everything's alright in her dress.

- End of Part 6 -

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Part - 7

Gayathri came back after checking everything is fine with her dress. All of them came out of the house and started to board in the SUV car which had three rows of seats. Arun sat in the front row along with their driver, Aarthi and her new mom Gayathri sat in the middle row and Vicky sat in the third row. Their driver's name is Sundaram who is 55 years old and held body structure of a typical middle aged Indian male.

Seeing Gayathri (his madam) in her sexy attire and new avatar got goosebumps and gave a strange feeling to Sundaram who has never seen his madam like this before. He always use to call her Sister (Akka) and seeing his sister in this type of sexy attire that too when she is pregnant, changed his view towards his sister. After getting seated, as a first thing Sundaram adjusted the rear view mirror in order to get a clear view of Gayathri. Seeing Sundram in the mirror, Gayathri gave an innocent smile to her driver brother which made Sundaram to go crazy. He felt as if Gayathri's smile is inviting him to explore her sister. This caused wonders to his cock and after a very long period, his cock came to a full erection which he tried to hide from Arun's view and adjusted his cock using his hands.

On the other hand, Aarthi and Vicky noticed all these things from Sundaram and understood what is happening to him. Aarthi quickly shifted her gaze to Vicky and Vicky donno how to react to this avoided eye contact with Aarthi and bowed his head down. This behavior from Sundaram actually gave a lusty feeling to both Aarthi and Vicky and both their private parts started to get wet. Especially Aarthi seeing this as a huge chance of seeing some action thought to herself that she can do from her side to kindle the situation. Arun asked Gayathri "So where are we heading up first?" and Gayathri responded "I think it is better if we try to finish of selecting Mangalsutra design for Aarthi first". Everyone thought it's a good idea and Arun asked Sundaram to take them to their regular jewellery shop which is around 10kms from their house.

Sundaram felt very happy as he thought to himself like for 10kms he can get a nice view of his sexiness oozing pregnant sister which he can capture carefully for his night masturbation. He never thought of his madam like this till yesterday but suddenly today his Madam became his center of masturbation. His eyes were totally glued onto Gayathri's sexy belly and patiently waiting to get some view of her raw flesh through the opening on the side of her top. On the other hand Aarthi and Vicky's concentration was totally on Sundaram and they watched the rear view mirror on where he's exactly looking at?. Aarthi clearly noticed that Sundaram's whole concentration is on her new mom's pregnant belly and thinking inside on how to cash this situation. Huge amount of lust was building inside her and she badly wanted to see some action of her mom. Knowing that Vicky also would be very much eager in making his mom a slut added some more fuel to the fire that was raging inside Aarthi. She slowly wen near Gayathri and held her one hand and smiled at her mom like an innocent kid and started her conversation. Seeing Aarthi nearing his mom, Vicky thought that something Aarthi is going to try and eagerly waited on his new elder sister's move towards his mom. Gayathri after seeing Aarthi coming near her opened her one side arm and accommodated her inside her body onto one side. She really liked Aarthi especially after Aarthi started calling her mom and she saw her as her own daughter but she did not know her true slutty nature and how she's waiting to make her mom a true slut.

"Mom seriously you look gorgeous in this dress mom and I should say that your son sorry my brother really has got a great sense of fashion for his mom. That too your white transperent legging is awesome showing th shape of your perfect legs shape." Gayathri blushed and said "What's wrong with you and Vicky? You people seem to be the only one in this world who make your mom wear this type of dress and enjoy" said naughtily and pinched Aarthi's cheek and kissed. "Of course mom because we only have the world's beautiful and sexiest lady as our Mom" said Aarthi. After hearing Aarthi's comment, Gayathri face turned red and she said 'Sshhhh" and turned her face towards the window in anger. Seeing Gayathri's reaction, Aarthi got scared and asked "Why mom? Did I say anything wrong?". Gayathri quickly realised that Aarthi got hurt and not to disappoint on her first day itself, turned towards Aarthi said "Chey nothing like that, I know that you people are doing things innocently but my worry is Arun should not hear these things and take it in a wrong way". "No mom we are very serious and really you look very sexy especially your pregnancy showing your skin very shining and your pregnant belly can make any person in this world go crazy" said aarthi in a very mild sound literally whispering in her mom's ear as she also thought if Arun who is seated in the front row seat hears this conversation then he will go definitely mad. This comment made Gayathri lush abd she started feeling some tingling sensation started to build up in her lower stomach but hiding everything casually asked "What's there in it? Almost every woman in this world are getting pregnant and what's the big deal in it?" For that Aarthi replied "I completely agree mom but this combination of your perfect wheatish shining skin and your body's structure is giving some kind of erotic feeling to us and as you said not every other pregnant women can give this to us" and slowly kept her one hand on top of Gayathri's baby belly and said "Especially this belly's perfect shape which is not showing you as every other pregnant women but just portraiting you as a sex symbol of this world" whispered Aarthi on Gayathri's ear and she gave a light lick on the bottom of Gayathri's ear.

Hearing this comment and Aarthi's touch on her belly/lick on her ear gave a strong shocking sensation to Gayathri's lower stomach and butterflies started flying inside her. Gayathri forgot where she is and her pussy slowly started to leak her love juice. Aarthi realised that Gayathri starting to fall for her words thought she should somehow cash this situation and slowly started to caress her belly. On the other side, Sundaram seeing Aarthi's hand on Gayathri's belly turned his attention towards Aarthi through the rear view mirror. Aarthi definitely know that Sundaram's attention will shift towards her after he sees her hands on Gayathri's belly and thought she should use this opportunity to give some kind of soft signals to Sundaram on letting him know that she's on his side to get him towards his sex symbol i.e. Gayathri. Sundaram couldn't believe what is happening to him today as first of all Gayathri for whom he did not have any sexual thoughts till yesterday became his masturbation queen today and before thinking whether it is right or wrong, a young woman is giving signals like she is supporting his thoughts towards Gayathri. Anyway with all these happenings he couldn't come to a conclusion and thought let us wait and see where this goes?.

Hearing the conversation between his mom and Aarthi and also the sudden interest of their driver towards his mom making wonders to Vicky's cock and he literally started masturbating keeping his hand on top of his pant. Aarthi seeing her new mom getting excited to her touches, started conversation "Mom Have you done any maternity photo shoots as you're already nearing 8th month"?. Replying to this question, Gayathri said "What? Do you think I will do all these things? I am even shy to wear whatever you people choose and apart form that you want me to go for a photo shoot?". "What's wrong Mom? You should see others who are nothing comparing to you in terms of look are doing maternity photo shoots and you with this sexy preggo belly of yours thinking to do or not?. Anyways doing a maternity photo shoot here in India sucks as to the maximum they'll take photos only asking you to wear a sexy gown where most of your inner beauty will be hidden and only shape of your belly will be visible but still these photo shoots will become an unforgettable memory in your life and when you see the photos after few years also you could enjoy your pregnancy like you're enjoying now." said Aarthi.

"Why what difference does it make to take photoshoots here in India and abroad"? asked Gayathri. "Mom what are you asking? Haven't you seen any photo shoot pictures taken abroad? Mostly they'll take only nude photos clearly showing your belly, buttocks and boobs. Only thing is they'll not show your frontal nudity in the photos directly but still you will get chances to show it to the photographers and assistants." saying she inserted one of her hand through the side of Gayathri's top and touched her belly and with the other hand she went down and touched Gayathri's pussy on top of her panty and leggings. Gayathri who already lost herself to her new daughter Aarthi's brainwashing conversation and touches did not restrict Aarthi and even she spread her legs to give easy access to Aarthi. Gayathri totally forgot where she was and started to fall for Aarthi's words and touches.

Seeing Aarthi's hands on Gayathri's private parts gave a sharp sexual shock to Sundaram and his cock jumped in excitement and he has never experienced this kind of thrilling lustful experience in his life previously. Aarthi continued "We are all very unlucky to be born in India as we have to hide our freedom as women most of times in the name of culture. Culture is very important to any nation but what is culture has to be defined properly first. Culture is how we treat others from outside and our character everything matters and not our dressing sense. If that is the case, will Saree be our national dress for women as it is the most exposable dress in this world if worn properly. Just think of your situation now and how it will be if you wear a saree during this time of pregnancy? It will be the sexiest dress ever you would have worn exposing your child bearing belly to the world. Afterall why God has given this beautiful skin texture and lovely body structure and shape to you? To keep inside your dresses? You should expose your beauty to this world and allow others to explore it as much as possible". Saying that Aarthi gave a light pressure in both Gayathri's belly and pussy and Gayathri felt like as if she is in heaven and the brainwashing words of Aarthi and her simultaneous fondling created unimaginable pleasure in her pregnant body and she wanted to squirt very badly.

Gayathri actually wanted more rubbing from Aarthi in both her belly and pussy and she started expecting more and more filthy words from Aarthi without her knowledge. Gayathri's legs started trembling and Aarthi realised that her new mom started enjoying and wanted to utilize the situation. Aarthi asked suddenly "What do you think about your driver and what's your opinion about him?". Gayathri got confused on why Aarthi is asking suddenly about her driver and even she then only realised that they are in the car. "Why what happened to him? and why are you asking suddenly about him?". "Nothing Mom from the time we boarded the car, your driver's full concentration is only on you and that too only on your sexy belly" saying Aarthi gave a tight slap to Gayathri's belly in excitement. Gayathri never expected this sudden slap from Aarthi that too on her pregnant belly and she experienced a sharp pain but later that turned into an unexpected pleasure which created her body to shudder in pleasure. "Oh so you liking it very much is it? Which one you like it? Is it your driver's attention on you or the slap that I gave you on your belly? or both?". Gayathri involuntarily said Both and her body made her to say that. "Mom I think your driver is starting to love you especially your belly". Do you like it?" asked Aarthi and started to rub Gayathri's pussy with even more pressure. Seeing all these things made Sundaram's cock rock hard and without even touching his cock got ready to spurt out his load for her sister madam Gayathri. Gayathri said "I don't believe what you are saying about Sundaram. He's been with us for the past 10 years and not even once he has shown any intention like what you say". "Is it? ok let's see. Just look into the rear view mirror and see how many times he's looking at you and your belly. Mom believe me he's loving like you like anything and I have noticed that from the moment we boarded the car". Gayathri hearing on what Aarthi said, looked into the rear view mirror and at the same time Sundaram was gazing at her baby belly through the rear view mirror. Gayathri noticed it and realised that whatever Aarthi said is true.

Suddenly at one point, both Gayathri and Sundaram's eyes met in the rear view mirror and they both got frozen for a moment. Gayathri immediately felt the true love of Sundaram through his eyes and butterflies started flying around her stomach and her pussy started leaking more love juice and her black panty got soakingly wet. Aarthi realised that Gayathri's pussy is leaking her love juice more and started rubbing her pussy even more in a swift manner. "Look at his eyes mom and feel the loveon how much he is having for you and your belly. Gayathri once again looked into the mirror and her eyes met with Sundaram and felt like electricity passing to her through his eyes and pussy shivered in excitement on reaslising Sundaram true's love. On the other hand Sundaram felt the same after looking onto her Madam's eyes and his cock started leaking huge amount of pre-cum.

"Mom common acknowledge his love, show some reaction, make him understand that you too love him so much." said Aarthi. "I donno what reaction I should show?" said Gayathri in a very lustful voice. "Mom open your mouth wide and let your tongue out and start looking at Sundaram in the mirror" whispered Aarthi and licked Gayathri ears like anything. Without thinking anything, Gayathri who was in sheer pleasure opened her mouth wide and let her tongue out and looked straight into the eyes of Sundaram through the rear view mirror. Without realising that Aarthi is trying to make her a slut, Gayathri opened her mouth and let her tongue out like a true bitch. Sundaram seeing this couldn't able to control his emotions opened his pan filled mouth and showd expressions as if he is trying to grab Gayathri's tongue. Gayathri felt as if Sundaram grabbed her mouth in real and without her knowledge her mouth started dripping Saliva in a huge amount and her top started to get soiled in her saliva.

Seeing all these things Vicky couldn't control any more and his cock started spurting out cum in huge amount for her pregnant mom inside his pant. Taking this as an opportunity, Aarthi slowly moved Gayathri's top up exposing the whole sexy baby carrying belly of her and then gave a tight slap on the centre of Gayathri's belly. This slap, Sundaram's grabbing of her mouth through the mirror and Aarthi continuous fondling in her pussy made Gayathri's pussy explode and her pussy squirted like anything and her love juice started flowing like urine in huge amount through Gayathri's white legging and the seat and the floor of the car got completely wet. Seeing Gayathri squirting in the mirror made Sundaram go mad and his cock without even a single touch spurted out cum inside his pant. Except Arun who was wearing headphones and listening to music, everyone in the car filled with unimaginable amount of lust and let's see in the next part on where this lust taking them to?

- End of Part 7

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Part-8

Lust was overflowing in the car and everyone was aroused in love except Arun. After the enormous amount of squirting, Gayathri came back to her senses and adjusted her clothes and Aarthi also let Gayathri free as her mom already squirted huge amount of her love juices into car's floor and literally the floor looked like as if someone has pissed releasing their full load. On the other hand, Vicky and Sundaram donno how to clean up their cum filled briefs inside their pants and they felt the stickiness of the cum in their briefs. Arun finally removed his headset from his ears and turned around to speak to Gayathri. Gayathri felt very ashamed for squirting a heavy load for someone else than her husband and avoided eye contact with her loving husband as she was unable to face Arun because of her guilt. Arun asked whether they can visit a temple on their way to the shop as they are going to buy the holy mangalsutra for Aarthi's marriage and it will be appropriate for everyone to get God's blessing before buying the mangalsutra. Unexpected this request from Arun everyone became suddenly conscious on how they will be able to enter a holy place like temple after this lusty episode that too Gayathri's panty and legging was fully with her juices, Vicky and Sundaram's briefs were filled with cum. Basically belonging to a  family, Arun and Gayathri both were very much religious and always visited temples very frequently. Donno how to suddenly tackle Arun's request everyone nodded their heads as if they are ready to visit the temple.
"Ok then, Sundaram go to that temple and we can get a good dharshan before visiting the shop" said Arun and their car swifted in the path to the temple.

After a km of ride, their car entered the temple entrance and seems like the temple was crowded on that day as most of the parking slots were taken already. After parking the car, Arun got ready to go out and asked everyone to come out of the car but no one was willing to come out of the car because of their state. Arun asked "What happened Gayathri? Are you alright? Come let's go" said Arun. Gayathri donno how to come out with the dress she was wearing and that too her leggings was fully wet with her juice and her black panty was fully visible through her leggings. Aarthi realizing the situation told "Uncle actually Mom is not feeling well ans she is feeling giddy with a bit of pain in her stomach too". "Oh Shall we then go to hospital? Are you alright Gayathri?" asked Arun and tried to come near Gayathri. In order to avoid Arun coming near Gayathri, Gayathri said "Nothing major Arun just feeling a bit giddy and our child is very much kicking me today that's it. You people carry on to the temple and I will just take a bit of rest". For that Aarthi said "Yeah Uncle let Mom stay here in the car itself and I will take care of her and you can go along with Vicky" and turned and winked at Vicky naughtily. Vicky on the other hand with full of cum inside his pant unable to move without cleaning said "Dad I will also be in the car and I will be with mom and take care of her if she needs anything from outside" said Arun. "So no one is coming inside now so why I alone have to go inside? Let us go to the shop directly" said Arun. Everyone thought that they can clean themselves during the time when Arun goes inside the temple except Aarthi who had some other plans said "Uncle all the way we came inside the temple premises and even parked the car. Why don't you quickly visit the temple and come back as we shouldn't return back with no one getting dharshan in our group". Arun also thought Aarthi has a point and said "Ok I will quickly go and get the blessings from God on behalf of everyone." and he left inside the temple. Everyone felt relieved and thought of cleaning themselves but they donno how to start as every others are present in the car.

Aarthi never wanted to miss this chance, slowly kept her hands on Gayathri's belly and naughtily said "Baby you seem to kicked your mom very hard today that she did not even able to go inside the temple" and laughed. Hearing this statement, Vicky and Sundaram unable to control their laughter burst out loud. Even Gayathri laughed a bit on hearing what Aarthi told and relaxed herself after almost getting caught to her husband with her wet dress. Aarthi slowly started caressing Gayathri's belly again and said "Mom you squirted like anything and see the mess you have created on the car's floor. So you seem to like it very much right mom?". On hearing Aarthi, Gayathri quickly saw in Sundaram's direction where we was directly looking at her now turning himself from the front seat. Their both eyes met for a moment and both felt shock in their lower tummy as the love waves started to make them horny again. Thought of utilizing the situation, Aarthi slowly moved Gayathri's top up exposing her pregnant belly to everyone. Gayathri showed some resistance but ended up losing to Aarthi who successfully moved her top up. Again naughtily Aarthi said "Where in your belly baby kicked you mom? This side or this side? Oh yes baby is hitting here. Sundaram Anna come here quickly you can also feel it". Waiting for this invite Sundarm quickly opened his front door and came out. He went near the door side of where Gayathri was sitting and waited outside. Seeing Aarthi's rapid advancement in making his mom a true slut got Vicky on fire again and his cock came back to action again. Gayathri got shocked on hearing Aarthi's invite to Sundaram for touching her belly and froze for a moment. "What mom why are you shocked? Don't you want the guy who made you to squirt so much to touch and feel your sexy bulgy belly?" and kept one of her hands again on Gayathri's pussy. "Open the door for him mom, Let him in" said Aarthi. Lust started again to pour into Gayathri's brain and she involuntarily opened the door. Seeing the door being opened, Sundaram quickly turned around to see that Arun has not come back and went inside the car. Aarthi was sitting on side of the middle row, Sundaram was on the other side of the middle row and Gayathri was sitting in the center. Seeing someone other than his dad sitting next to his mom that too in a car so closely made Vicky's cock rock hard and started to leak precum again. "Here Anna give me your hand" said Aarthi and held Sundaram's one hand and kept on top of Gayathri's belly. "Rub and see Anna and you can feel the baby kicking mom" said Aarthi. Having a man's hand other than her husband that too on her pregnant belly made Gayathri go crazy and she started squirting again. "oh yes common mom squirt shamelessly for your new lover" said Aarthi. Sundaram's cock attained its full erection and was very much visible through his pant. Sundaram slowly started rubbing his hand on Gayathri's belly. "Oh yes like that, Rub hardly Anna, spank that belly hard". Aarthi said. Hearing Aarthi, Sundaram slowly started to spank Gayathri's belly. Those spanks caused mild pain to Gayathri but on the other hand the pleasure she experienced out of those spanks made her pussy leak in liters. "Common Anna give your love angel a kiss on her mouth. She needs it very badly" said Aarthi. Sundaram quickly shook his head in both the directions indicating that he doesn't want to kiss Gayathri as he had huge amount of pan in his mouth and now it has mixed with his saliva and his mouth was full of red colour fluid. Understanding why Sundaram is refusing to kiss Gayathri, Aarthi said "That's ok Anna Mom will not say anything even if you have pan in your mouth." and quickly held Sundaram's face and made him kiss Gayathri's mouth. "That's it mom open your mouth and get your lover's saliva from his mouth". Gayathri was in full lust and she opened her mouth straight away. Sundaram slowly started feeding his pan filled red colored saliva into Gayathris mouth. Tasting the saliva, Gayathri felt the pan smell and made yuck sound as if she is going to puke. Hearing the puking sound of his mom due to drinking of a pan filled saliva of another man made Vicky's cock spurt out precum like anything. "What happened mom? Don't you like it? All good things will taste like this only mom. Actually your lover's saliva will be very good for your health mom. Common mom drink it, Anna feed her all your juice and your pan too." Gayathri without thinking anything, opened her mouth more wider and started drinking Sundaram's pan filled Saliva and almost emptied his mouth. "Yeah that's a good mom. I love you so much" said Aarthi and fingered Gayathri's pussy very roughly on top of Gayathri's legging. "Anna open your pant's zip and show your love tool to mom. Let her feel your love tool" said Aarthi.

Sundaram hesitated and did not open the zip as there was already cum in his cock and brief. "Why Anna what happened? Why you are not opening?" asked Aarthi and she bent and opened his zip by herself. His cock was rock hard and it was poking his pant to its full stretch which made Aarthi a bit difficult to open the zip. On the other hand seeing the size of the massive monster on top of Sundaram's pant made Gayathri's mouth wet and saliva started developing. Aarthi finally managed to open the zip and released his cock from the brief to find his filthy sticky cum all over his cock and brief. On the other side, the temple was very crowded and Arun finally managed to get a dharshan of God during the same time Gayathri also got the dharshan of Sundaram's huge cock covered with his cum. Even Arun would not have excited as much as Gayathri in terms of the dharshan. "Omg Mom see Anna mom he has cummed already for you so much here and he is again hard for you" shouted Aarthi. Love butterflies started flying in Gayathri's stomach and her pussy leaked love juices in huge amount and her panty was fully soaked. Aarthi took some cum of Sundaram in her fingers and showed near Gayathri's face. Aarthi said "See mom see your lover's love juice. How thick his cum is? Don't you want to taste it?". On seeing Sundaram's cum, Gayathri's mouth started salivating and her saliva started to flow from the side of her mouth. Seeing this Aarthi said "Omg see how bad you want to taste his cum. You're a slutty cum eater aren't you?" asked Aarthi. On hearing the comment from Aarthi Gayathri's face blushed and then she realised that her saliva is overflowing and she immediately wiped that from her mouth. "You want this cum in your mouth mom? Open your mouth wide and taste your lover's cum from my finger" said Gayathri. Gayathri opened her mouth and took her face near Aarthi's finger in order to lick the cum from Aarthi's fingers. Aarthi took the fingers away from Gayathri's mouth as she thought of teasing her more to crave for Sundaram's cum. "I won't give it to you that easily you slut. beg me to feed his cum in your mouth" said Aarthi. On hearing Aarthi calling her a slut, Gayathri's pussy exploded once again to squirt a huge amount of her love liquid like urine and Car's floor again was flooded. "Please give me that cum in my mouth I beg you please" pleaded Gayathri. "Here you go bitch suck it from my fingers and Aarthi inserted her fingers inside Gayathri's mouth. On the other side, Arun was given prasdham by the priest and he took some and tasted in his mouth during the exact time there at the Temple's entrance, inside the temple premises, Gayathri was tasting her prasadham from Aarthi's fingers. Sundaram's cum tasted like heaven in her mouth and the salty tangy taste explored Gayathri's taste buds and she she wanted more and more of that. "You want more bitch? you want more of that Don't you?" asked Aarthi and removed Sundaram pant and then she undressed his brief from his legs and then brought the brief near Gayathri's face and asked her to smell his brief. Gayathri readily smelled his cum filled brief where she felt the mix of strong sweaty smell of Sundaram's cock, Sundaram's ass smell, Sundaram's cum smell ans his urine smell which made Gayathri mad and she took the brief from Aarthi's hand in a hurry and started licking all the cum from his brief like a hungry whore. "Oh Vicky see how slutty your mom has become? After all this is what you have been longing for right?" asked Aarthi to Vicky who undressed his pant, brief and strocking his cock very hardly. "Oh yes this is what I wanted my mom to become a hungry cock craving slut and thank you so much Aarthi for making my mom like this. Truely you're an angel sent by God to make my mom a Slut and I guess that is why this is happening inside a holy place like temple." "No problem Vicky, It's my pleasure but one thing you have to promise me that you have to keep your mom happy like this all the time. Will you?" asked Aarthi. "Yes Definitely I will promise on this Temple's God that I will always keep my mom happy like this till my lifetime" said Vicky. Aarthi now went down and sat in from of Gayathri asked her to open her legs so that she can remove her leggings and panty. Gayathri very much readily opened her legs and Aarthi removed her leggings and panty and Gayathri became nude at the bottom with only her top in her body. "Holy shit see how much wet your mom's leggings and panty are wet?" said Aarthi and gave the dresses to Vicky. Vicky grabbed the dresses from Aarthi in a hurry and started smelling with one hand and stroked his cock hard with the other hand. Till that time Gayathri fully ate all the cum from Sundaram's brief and his brief now did not even had a single drop of cum. "Oh good you have cleaned entirely all the cum from his brief. Give it to me" said Aarthi and took Sudaram's brief from Gayathri's hands. She then took it on top of Gayathri's head and covered Gayathri's head with Sundaram's brief. It was like gayathri head is wearing the breif and the exact crotch part of his brief was on top of Gayathri's mouth. Gayathri started licking his brief in huge excitement. "Ok mom it's time for you to worship your lover's cock. Common go down and sit on the on the floor under the legs of Sundaram Anna." said Aarthi and pushed Gayathri to go down but because of her large pregnant belly she was unable to fit in that small space between the seats. But aarthi was in no mood th see all these things she started giving more force to push her go down and sit on the floor. Gayathri's belly got crushed and she started feeling a bit of pain but some how manged to sit on the floor finally. "Common Mom start licking all the cum in his cock first and clean his cock before you start sucking it" ordered Aarthi. Gayathri removed Sundaram's brief from one side of her face and started licking all the cum from the erected cock of Sundaram. On seeing his mom tasting and licking all the cum from an old man's cock made Vicky to go mad and he himself wanted to sit along with his mom to clean the cum from Sundaram's cock and his mouth started salivating. Aarthi noticed it and asked Vicky "Seems like you also want to join the party with your mom? Don't you want to taste that cum along with your mom?". "Oh yes I need it very badly" shouted Vicky. "Oh no but this time only few cum left and it will not even be sufficient for your mom but we can make alternative arrangements" said Aarthi and went near Vicky. She then took the cum which was already sticking in Vicky's cock with her fingers and inserted her fingers feeding Vicky his own cum to taste. Vicky was on Cloud nine tasting is cum that too from another woman's fingers and he started stroking his cock very badly. On the other hand Sundaram held Gayathri's head from behind and pushed her head towards his cock very hardly gagging her mouth to his cock. Gayathri struggled to take his full cock inside her mouth and his cock already went halfaway to her throat but only managed to swallow his half cock. Sundaram on the other hand started pushing his cock so hard that finally Gayathri's mouth was able to fully accommodate Sundaram's cock inside her mouth and her lips kissed Sundaram's balls. Sundaram did this continuously and Gayathri's deepthroating gagging sound filled the entire car and it made both Aarthi and Vicky very horny. Sundaram's cock was now fully coated with Gayathri's gaggy liquid and he felt like he was in heaven as he was getting deepthroating blowjob from a sexy pregnant woman. On the other side in the temple people started hitting all the bells in terms of aaradhana during the same time Sundaram's cock bursted inside Gayathri's mouth releasing his cum directly in her throat. Gayathri did not even wasted a drop of his cum out and swallowed every bit of it. Seeing Sundaram's cock exploding in his mother's mouth and the feeding of his own cum from Aarthi made Vicky's cock to spurt out a huge load of cum into the front seats of the car. Aarthi couldn't control any more of her emotions and started fingering her cunt on top of her leggings. Inside the temple, Arun felt very emotional on seeing Dharshan and getting prasadham inspite of the heavy crowd but on the other hand his lovely pregnant wife just got a huge load of old man's cum in her mouth that too within the same temple premises. Let's see what are all the other things that are going to happen in this sexty mama's life.

- End of Part 8
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Only this much of the story is available.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Someone please continue this story.
Like Reply
Hi All I will continue the story. Please enjoy the story and do not forget to let me know your thoughts and comments on the same.
Like Reply
Part - 9

Arun came out of the temple and started coming towards the car. Seeing Arun coming from the long distance, Aarthi quickly alerted everyone and all of them quickly managed to set things right but anyways couldn't do anything with the huge amount Gayathri's squirt on the floor of the car in the second row. Anyways they thought that it wouldn't be a problem as Arun always sits in the front seat along with the driver. Arun came and sat in the front seat and said he had a wonderful dharshan and then he applied the prasad to Gayathri's forehead which few seconds back filled with the driver's cum. Seeing this, Vicky and Aarthi smiled mischievously thinking of how an innocent husband applying prasadham to his slutty pregnant wife. This made their sexual thoughts twitch again. Aarthi gave a light press on Vicky's crotch using her hands and winked devilishly. Arun then asked the driver to head towards the jewellery shop. Car then reached the jewellery shop and all of them got down and entered the shop except driver. The jewellery shop seemed to be an high end shop and even it had lobby like a 5 star hotel even better than that. Aarthi seeing the shop never thought in her lifetime she would visit a shop like this. She then closely moved near Gayathri's ears and told "Mom this place seems to be very costly and I don't think this is right place for buying mangalsutra for me and even if my father sells all his cows and land I don't think I can get a piece of jewellery from this place" said Aarthi jokingly. Hearing that Gayathri smiled and said "Yeah even I think so, Anyways we came inside let us see some models and then we can leave the place saying we didn't like any models". "Yeah good idea" said Aarthi. Shop looked very posh and all of the sales persons are young ladies in mini skirts and tops. Not much customers were found in the shop as it is early afternoon also few high end customers alone visited the shop due to it's high price tag. There was an old man must be in his late 60's in coat suit standing and talking to few of the staffs near the cash counter. He saw Gayathri's family entering the shop and got bamboozled seeing Gayathri in her sexy outfit and her 9 month's pregnant tummy. When they were crossing him, he felt like as if some king of light breeze passed through him and he immediately fell in love with Gayathri on the first sight. On the other hand, Arun's phone started ringing and it was his boss calling him. Looking at the phone he immediately became very nervous and attended the phone saying "Yes Sir, No sir  Not a problem at all. Sir but that will take one day's time to pull out the reports. Oh ok for the audit they require mainly these reports is it? Ok Sir I will immediately start to office and then take care of it sir" and kept the phone. "Gayathri it seems my Boss immediately require some critical data for one of my previous project and I have to search and pull and create a document for that which I think it will take the whole full day if I reach office now. You people look around and see whether you like anything and then go to the shopping mall and enjoy the rest of the day. I will take the car and got to office now. You people can use cab and here my credit card use it for whatever you need" and immediately left the place before Gayathri started talking. Donno what to do, Gayathri along with Aarthi and her son Vicky entered the shop and went near a sales lady. 
 Gayathri went near a sales lady and asked for the mangalsutra section and they were guided to a section which is located at a corner place of the wide spread shop. Vicky excused form that place and went to toilet in order to clean up the lusty mess (his two continuous cumshots for his mom) that happened in the car. Gayathri and Aarthi alone went to the mangalsutra section and met the sales lady whose name is Geetha who was wearing a sleeveless top and a knee high frilled mini shirt and looking very sexy. Gayathri and Aarthi looking at Geetha's sexiness and looked at each other in surprise. On the other hand, Geetha looked at the sexy pregnant mother standing in a sexy white legging and a short top and was thinking to herself how a woman can be so sexy even when she is pregnant and got mesmerized at Gayathri's beauty. Gayathri looking at Geetha said, "Excuse me, we are looking for a managalsutra for my daughter. Can you help us showing new models of your mangalsutra stock?". "Yeah Sure Ma'am. Please have a seat and I will show you our new collection". In the meanwhile, the old man in the coat suit came near Geetha and asked what Gayathri and Aarthi looking for? Geetha explained that they are looking for Mangalsutra and she is trying to show them the latest models. "Ok Geetha May I also join you in showing these models to them"? asked that old guy. "Absolutely sir, this is your shop and after all I am your staff and you don't have to get permission from me for this." said Geetha. On the other hand she is surprised too on seeing her boss himself coming to help this customer and then seeing Gayathri she understood Why her boss is here and gave an evil smile. Geetha came with few boxes which had the latest models of Mangalsutras and started showing it to Gayathri and Aarthi. Geetha introduced the old man to Gayathri and Aarthi saying he is the owner of this shop and also the fashion head for south India. "Hello Ma'am this is Anthony, I am the owner of this shop and also the fashion head of South India as specified by Geetha. We are very glad to have you in our shop ma'am" said Anthony and extended his hand to Gayathri. Gayathri and Aarthi got very surprised to see such a big shot coming and helping them in their shopping. She straight away extended her hand to Anthony and Anthony took Gayathri's buttery hands and felt the softness of the pregnant mother and his dick straight away stood up. 
Actually Anthony is a womanizer who always looking for chances to seduce his customers especially very young girls and wives/mothers who come to his shop or wherever he see them and tickle their inner lusty feelings and make them as high end prostitutes and serve to his high end customers and make money in the name of fashion. Since he gained huge popularity in supplying girls and wives to all the big shots of fashion industry soon he became rich and as well as grew as a big business man as well as the head of fashion industry for the whole south India. Actually he is very professional in seducing girls and possess very high level skills such that he can seduce any girl at anytime. He recently has a very high demand in his circle for pregnant women and hence he started showing huge interest in Gayathri as soon as she entered the shop. Actually this will be his first time to seduce a pregnant woman that too who is in her full term. Anthony held her hand and said "Wow what a soft hand and trust me Ma'am actually I have never ever touched a hand this soft previously in my lifetime. Hearing what Anthony said, Gayathri got blushed and her cheeks immediately went pink. Without leaving her hand he said "Actually I should have had a daughter of your age if my wife hadn't died in accident". Gayathri's soft heart started melting for Anthony after hearing what he said about his wife's accident and said "Don't worry sir everything in this world happens for a reason" and gripped his hand tightly in order to console him. This move of Gayathri sent lust shocks to Anthony and his cock started growing in his brief inside his pant. "No worries dear you don't have to feel for me and as you said everything happens for a reason and also see now I have got a new daughter for me in the form of you and held her hand tightly. By the way I can consider as you my daughter right and do you have any problem in that?" asked Anthony. Feeling this sudden love from her new father who also happen to be a big shot sent love waves to Gayathri and Anthony's fatherly touches to her hand created wonders to her stomach as she never felt fatherly love before as her father died when she was very young. "No problem sir I mean father you can consider me as your daughter and you can share your feelings with me anytime you want" said Gayathri. Hearing this Anthony felt very happy and he thought he got succeeded in his first step in seducing this pregnant mother. "Anytime is it? Even during nights when you sleep at your bed?" asked Anthony teasingly. Hearing this Gayathri got confused and shocked and showed a blind face to Anthony. Seeing this Anthony quickly responded "No no I mean I can call you in your phone right even at nights when you sleep in your bed?" For that Gayathri said "oh ok yeah yeah you can call me anytime you want father and I have no problem in that." "Oh excellent come dear give your father a hug" said Anthony and pulled her slowly towards him. Without any hesitation, Gayathri went and hugged Anthony, her motherly boobs touched against her new father Anthony's chest and her pregnant belly crushed against his stomach and the lower part of the swollen belly touched her father's dick which grew to its max size and Anthony started pushing his cock slowly against Gayathri's belly. He kept one of his hands on Gayathri's shoulder and the other hand on Gayathri's pumpy buttocks and started searching her pantyline above her legging. Seeing all these things happening between Gayathri and Anthony, Aarthi clearly understood what Anthony's intentions are and she started to get excited thinking that something very nasty is going to happen to her mom and her pussy started twitching. Geetha on the other hand enjoyed on what's happening between her boss and a full term pregnant woman and this is not the first time she is seeing this as Anthony has already seduced girls and women in 1000s especially school girls who come along with their families and also wives/mothers who come along with their families but the only difference is he normally talks and then take them to a private room and continue his adventures but this time he is trying to seduce a full term pregnant woman that too in a broad daylight in the shop among all the staff and her family. Geetha thought to herself that her boss is trying some new things and she got very excited that this time that she can see clearly on how her boss is seducing this plumpy pregnant married mother. In the meanwhile Vicky came out of the restroom and noticed this erotic happening between his mom and Anthony in the broad daylight and though not to come close and disturb them. He thought he can stay away and watch the proceedings. Let's see how Anthony is going to seduce Gayathri in front of all her family and staffs in the next part.

End of Part 9
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
nice pls continue
Like Reply
good update.

make her model nude with jewels and get a good discount at end......

eagerly waiting for action.  . . . .
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(31-12-2018, 01:21 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: good update.

make her model nude with jewels and get a good discount at end......

eagerly waiting for action.  . . . .

Pls update with above story line like:

Anthony was showcasing costly jewelery to Gayathri. Gayathri's husband was worried 2 fold:
           If he could afford such on one end and 
           His mother's warning on no to deny anything a pregnant lady asks. 
Gayathri, Aarthi, Vicky and their Driver knew the only impediment for further proceeding was Gayathri's husband and each was working on trying to get rid of  him.

While her husband was not looking, Gayathri winked at the Driver and set in motion the plan:
        Anna, don't you have to go early today as you have some work you had mentioned.  Driver noded back innocently.
        Gayathri winked at Anthony and seductively licked her lips. Anthony got the idea and called his staff for a quick discussion. 
        Gayathri's husband was completely submerged in his thoughts and completely ignorant of what was going around him. 
        After 5 min, was an announcement was on loud speaker saying that car TN-XX-0000 was to be moved due to parking issues.
        Gayahthri quickly pulled up her husband, explained Driver Anna had to move and asked him to repark at some other place.
        Anthony suggested the worst parking space [Level F] and poor Gayathr'is husband was to disappear for another 2hrs.
        Driver Anna cameback through another entrance and now Gayathri, Aarthi, Vicky and Driver were free to do as they please.
        Aarthi congratulated Gayathri and to everybody's surprise gave a big squeeze to both her melons one by one.

. . . . . . .
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Please update it , it's been so many days.
Like Reply
(29-12-2018, 07:11 PM)Knightrider Wrote: Hi All I will continue the story. Please enjoy the story and do not forget to let me know your thoughts and comments on the same.

Pls update bro
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply