Incest My mom's new avatar
My Mom’s New Avatar

HI friends..I am Rahul from southern part of India.I cant say my exact location for privacy reasons…OK lets come into the story.My mom’s name is latha.She is a college professor who teaches English to students.Her measurements are 40-30-38. she has big boobs which is like watermelons.She is slim hot and sexy modern women who wears all kinds of modern outfit from sarees to jeans t shirts.My dad is business man and he never cared about us.He visits us 3 months once. This story happened a few months back when we were going to a relative’s marriage.

On the particular day we started out journey at evening for the reception which is before the marriage day.My dad is not interested so he didn’t come for the function.My mom was wearing a white saree with a red sleeveless low cut backless blouse which has a single string on the back.She always wears saree very low below her navel.One can easily see her navel and tummy when she wears saree.Me and mom sat at the back of the car with the driver driving the car.

It was a good journey,we were hearing songs and the drive was so long that it was night 7 pm but mom was in tension as she thinks that we cant reach the place in proper time.But as fate while we were driving one of the tyres of the car got blasted but our driver is a talented one somehow he stopped the car carefully.Mom asked him to change the spare Tyre and when driver removes the spare tyre we came to know that due to our fate the spare wheel has also punctured,mom got irritated and scolded the driver for not checking it.

But fortunately or unfortunately we stopped a little far from a lorry shed.So our driver ran to the lorry shed and asked about the puncture shop.when the driver went mom got down due to heat and sweat i was sleepy so i didn’t get down.Now i want to say about my moms make up…she was wearing dark shaded make up with bright red lipstick she was wearing a bunch jasmine flowers in her hair…with that she was looking like a high class hooker..

After a few minutes two lorry drivers come and asked mom”what is the problem madam”.{Mom was standing in a position that her left hand was in the window of the car..so that her left boob , stomach and navel are visible.}.Mom said them about the condition.They told that they can help.Mom too happily accepted the offer.They came to the other side of the car to see the blasted tyre. They didn’t see me inside the car and so spoke about mom.

D1: did you look at her she looks like a hot bitch who needs fucking 24×7

D2: man dont look all women like that she didnt look like that

D1: you r a fool look how she shows her navel and boobs to us

D2: are you sure ??

D1: yes i am ..tonight she is ours

D2: yes man we didnt have sex for more than 2 weeks

D1: let get this bitch tonight

D2: ok man come lets go and ask her rate.but if she says too much amount or she didnt come what can we do man??

D1: if she didnt accept then we will fuck her

Both guys went to mom who is standing on the other side of the car unaware of the drivers plan and she smiled at the drivers

D1: what is your rate for one night

Mom: shut your mouth i m not like that women

D2: we know what type of women are you come with us we will pay you

Mom: slapped the driver and shouted get lost

Irritated driver slapped thrice my mom on her cheeks and both the drivers lifted her but her shoulders and legs and took her far from the car.I got down from the car and followed
[+] 4 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
They took mom to a small room which looks like a old abandoned room.They entered in to the room and locked it.I went around the room to see if there is there is any place to peep inside and at last a window was little broken at the bottom.

Inside the room….the drivers dropped mom and removed her pallu she was resisting with them they slapped her 3-4 times,she was crying and tears were rolling.One of the driver told mom that”co-operate with us we will show you heaven tonight other wise will kill you and and have your body.

Anyhow we are going to have your body but think your entire family will suffer from your loss”.Mom “pls leave me i will give your all my money and jewels that i have pls leave alone”.The drover said you fool we dont want your money we need your body so be co operative”. Saying this he tore moms blouse and started to suck her big nipples which is hard. The driver told the other guy”man look how big are her boobs and how hard her nipples are,i told you na she is a bitch in heat”.The other driver told ” yes man you r correct she is too hot she says no but her body wants men like us”saying this the other driver also started to suck her left boob while the other is sucking the right one.

They both were sucking her more than 10 min.Mom slowly reduced her resistance and she started to moan “aaahh ….. uufffff ….. uumm” in pleasure.

D1: “look how she moans for just sucking of her boobs”

D2: “ha yes what will she do when we fuck her”

D1: “ha ha ha this bitch will surely enjoy tonight

After sucking her both the boobs for more than 10 min they make mom to kneel and both of them removed their pants and took out their cocks.Mom was shocked to see their size.One was 8 inch {approx may be more} another one was 9 inch{approx may be more}.One of them asked mom to suck his cock but mom told is smelly and she couldn’t do that.The driver got irritated and slapped mom and forcefully pushed his cock inside her mouth and started to fuck her mouth slowly while the other took her hand and placed it on his cock and mom started to shake his cock.She looked like a real bitch who has a cock in her mouth and shaking another cock in her hand.The driver started to increase his speed and started to fuck her mouth,she couldn’t breathe because of his big cock.

After a few minutes he hold her head steadly and started to cum in her mouth.He with drew his cock from her mouth and immediately with out wasting a second the other one put his cock inside her mouth and started to fuck her mouth at full speed.Within few min that guy also cumed inside her mouth but he didnt take his cock out of her mouth so that she must swallow her cum.

Then the 1st driver remove d my mom’s saree and petticoat,she was just in her white panties and her milky white thighs are visible to them.Seeing that the driver told “look at her panties ..she is too wet…i think if we didn’t fuck her means she will die”.{At that time mom stopped crying and resisting ….she was laying down with closed eyes}The driver removed her panties and saw her pussy and said “wow its cleanly shaved and kept ready for us”.Saying that he started to lick and suck her pussy.For first few minutes mom didn’t do anything but later she started to respond by moaning ” ooohhaa ….. aaaahh ….. eeess.” she started to respond by moaning ”

Oooohhaa …… aaaahh …… eeesss.”After 5 min of sucking and licking her pussy mom started to shout “i m leaking …i m leaking ….. i m leaking”.He stopped sucking and stood up and saw mom and laughed.

Mom started to plead him”please fuck me….i beg you please fuck me…..please don’t leave me like this…i will die”.Both the drivers started to laugh loud.Then the driver positioned himself and slowly make his 8 inch cock to circle around her pussy lips.Mom again”please don’t do like this…no more foreplay…pls fuck me…put your cock inside me”.He slowly pushed his cock inside her.Mom was moaning “yyyesss its soooo goood put it deeeep inside”.
[+] 2 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
.He started to move slowly at first but then he gradually increases his speed and started to fuck her like a mad man.Mom on the other side is moaning like”aaahhh…. ooohhh …. ahhh fuck me fuck me… i am cumming I am cumming”.

After pumping her for about more than 10 min he withdrew his cock from her pussy and sprayed his cum over her stomach. Mom was smiling in full satisfaction. Then the next driver took his position and started to fuck her pussy like a piston moving in and out. Then took his cock out and started to cum on her big boobs and face.Mom was licking the cum from her boobs and lips.

Mom didn’t get up, she was laying down naked .Then after a few minutes the drivers took the 3-4 bottles of rum from the corner of the bag. Mom told “I don’t drink these” .The driver told “we are also not going to drink it tonight”. Saying that both the drivers opened the bottles of rum and started to pour in mom and She was loudly laughing.

After pouring the rum on her the two drivers lay down on either side of mom and started to lick her boobs neck face all over her body. One of them said “wow we are drinking the most tastiest rum in the world”. For that the other one replied “wrong man we are drinking the costliest rum in the world” .Saying these all the three mom and two drivers started to laugh. After few min the driver asked mom that “can we try anal with u”. Mom was silent she didn’t replay anything. The other one said” please don’t say no”. Then mom just smiled and said “yes”.

The driver said that “we are not hard now”. For that mom replied “don’t worry I ill help u”. Saying that mom took one cock in her mouth and started to suck it while taking the other cock in her hand and shaking it .The driver told “wow you r a real slut. you know how to make men hard”.

Then he took mom in doggy style and started to enter his one finger in her. Mom was saying “oooucch please be slow”. Then he put his two fingers and started to fuck her ass with his fingers and mom was moaning “yesss….its feels sooo good”. Mean while the other driver positioned below mom and started to put his cock inside her pussy and started to fuck her pussy again.Then the driver took his cock and pushed it inside her ass and mom was shouting “its too big…pls be slow….i think I cant take all of it inside”. The driver told “no don’t worry you will take it all inside”. Then with a hard push he pushed his cock fully inside her ass. Mom was shouting “aaahhh…. ooohh…pls be soft”.

Then he started to fuck her ass at a full speed and in the same time the other guy was fucking her pussy. Mom started to shout in happiess “ooohhh….yeess…. fuck me fuck me”. Both the guys were fucking her for more than 5 minutes. Then mom started to moaning “I m cumming I m cumming. After fucking her for more than 15 min both the guys shouted that they are cumming. They both cummed inside her pussy and her ass at same time.

Then both of them shifted their position i.e, the man fucking her ass shifted to her pussy and the one fucking her pussy shifted to her ass. Mom looked like she was sandwiched between two of them. Again they both started to fuck her continuously for around 15 min and they cummed in her pussy and ass respectively .Mom was shouting “I m cumming cumming…love you guys….u r really great”. They were lying down on the floor, mom was laying between them with their cum in her pussy and ass.

After that all of them got up and started to wear their dresses. When mom picked up her saree and petticoat she remember that her blouse was torn by the drivers and she said “how can I go out without my blouse”. For that they told “don’t act like a housewife ..u r a bitch..u can even go out naked”. Mom replied “You guys are idiots”. Mom started to wear her petticoat but then the driver told “clean your pussy and ass before you wear your dress”.
[+] 2 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
Mom replied with a naughty smile and said “no need”.All of them laughed. Mom got dressed she kissed both of them on their lips and said “ thanks for the night guys. I never forget this night”. The driver told “why don’t you give a good suck to us and make us remember you”, saying that he dropped his pants and exposed his semi hard cock. The other one said “yeah I accept what he says”. Mom laughed saying “you both are horny bastards”.

Then mom kneeled down and started to suck their cock, they both cummed inside her mouth and this time mom happily swallowed their cum.

Then mom got up and came out, seeing this I ran to the car and saw the driver repaired the Tyre and was sleeping in inside the car. I silently entered the car without knowing him and acted like I was sleeping.

Then after few min mom came with her saree wrapped around her shoulder to hide that she is not wearing her blouse. Mom came and sat in the car, She woke up both me and driver and asked him to continue the journey. Mom called our relatives and said sorry for not attending the function and told the reason why she couldn’t attend. Then we continued our journey. I started to talk with mom.

ME: “Where you went for this much time mom?”

MOM: “I was in hunger and went for near by tea shop to get something to eat.”

ME: {I noticed a few drops of cum near her mouth a} “ what is that white thing near your mouth mom?”

MOM : {touched the area around her mouth and took that drop in her mouth} “it’s the milk which I drink in the tea shop”.

ME: Oh ok mom. But I feel a strange smell mom do you feel the same mom??

MOM: Yes Son its due to my new perfume.

ME: Ok mom.

Mom smiled. Then I started to play games in my mobile, after a few min I got a message and when I opened the message, it was from mom. The message said “ HI RAKI….DON’T TELL ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING…WHATEVER YOU HAVE SEEN WILL BE WITHIN ME AND YOU…I THINK you CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR MOM’S FEELING…..LOVE YOU SON”. I was shocked to see that message and looked at mom,she blinked her eyes and gave a naughty smile. I hugged her, she too hugged me back and gave a kiss on my head, and still I can feel the smell of rum on her body. “THE END”
[+] 4 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
Superb story bro, please write incest stories. your writing skills are great!
I remember reading it somewhere before, not sure if you are the original author, even reposting this stories is great
Like Reply
Hot incest nice narrating,,I hv lot of idea for incest story if u r interested pm me
Like Reply