Adultery Indian Wife's Descent by aurelius1982-COMPLETED
Story :- Indian Wife's Descent

by aurelius1982

12th July 2010
https://www.exbii.com/showthread.php?t=857244
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Indian Wife's Descent Ch. 01

My wife Yashodhara and I are in our late 20s, have been married for 4 years, and have been living in America for over a year in a Midwestern town. I am a tech consultant and she was a school teacher back home in India. We were high school sweethearts, so even though we have been married only four years, we have been together for almost 15 years. We moved to the US because I got a great job offer from a rapidly growing biotech firm. They were willing to pay me a six figure salary and sponsor green cards for me and Yashodhara. Initially after we moved to the US, the plan was to have our first baby that Yashodhara would stay home and look after. But after months of trying, when we couldn't conceive, we went to doctors and found out that there was a problem with her tubes and she could never conceive. After the disappointment of never being able to conceive ebbed, Yashodhara decided that she wanted to become a school teacher again. So she decided to enroll in an education degree program in a local community college.

We pretty much settled into a regular routine - me with my job and Yashodhara with her classes. She was delighted with the coursework, her instructors and the overall program, and the determination to become a school teacher in the US seemed to make her forget her inability to have kids. All her classes during the first semester were timed such that I'd drop her off at the college on my way to work at 9 am and pick her up on the way back at 6 pm. But in the second semester, her classes ended at 2 pm. So I could still drop her to school, but she either had to sit around doing nothing for four hours waiting for me, or then take a bus. And waiting for a bus in the brutal Midwestern winter was not something one looks forward to. So we decided to buy a second car, this one for her.

Yashodhara was very excited about what would be the first ever car that would be exclusively hers. She started making decisions about the model and the color of the car, as well as about some features she wanted pre-installed. And she was being very finicky. When the second semester was just about to start, she finally picked one to buy, the dealer told us that the particular model we wanted in the particular color Yashodhara had her mind set on, would take 2 months to be delivered. I suggested that she should get it in another color, because a 2 month delay would mean either sitting around for 4 hours when her classes ended early, or then taking a bus in the cold weather. But Yashodhara was adamant. She said she would wait everyday for two months at college, or if she got too bored, take the bus home. She was so hell-bent on getting that particular car, I had to relent.

For the first week or so, she waited at school for me to pick her up. But one day in the second week, I got a call from her at 2 pm.

"Hi Ajit!" she said sounding very happy.

"Hi honey, what's up?" I asked.

"Great news. I am getting a ride home from a classmate today." she said, almost giggling with delight.

"Oh, that's nice. Who is it?" I asked.

"Guy named Ramon. Our house is on his way back."

"Cool. So you won't have to wait for me today." I said.

"Yeah!"

That's when I heard the beep of call waiting.

"Anyway, I am getting another call. I'll see you at home." I said and hung up.

When I got home, Yashodhara told me that Ramon had offered to drop her home everyday if she liked, and asked me if she should accept. I said why not. It was great that her ordeal of having to wait for me would not last for two months. I suggested that she offer to split the fuel expenses. The next day, Yashodhara said she had offered to split the expenses, but Ramon had refused saying it wasn't necessary.

Which did not surprise me at all. Men are always happy to pay for good looking women. And as far as looks go, Yashodhara was a bombshell. At 5 ft 3 she wasn't tall enough to become a model. But if not for her height, she easily could have become one. She had a flawless milky white complexion and a heart-shaped face with grey eyes. As if the face itself wasn't attractive enough, she had perfectly shaped 34C boobs without any sag, and an hourglass figure with a petite waist and a curvy well rounded ass. And below the ass, she had the slender and contoured legs of a goddess. My wife always drew second and even third glances from strangers, which always made me feel lucky that I managed to bag her early in high school. Because there was no way a beauty like her would have reached adulthood without being pursued by dozens of eligible men more attractive than me.

So I could understand why Ramon was happy to have my beautiful wife in his car every day and not take any money for it. I am sure he would have paid her to let him drop her home. he had to have been attracted to her. Few men weren't.

And sure enough, a couple of days later, I got the evidence of his being attracted to her.

"Something awkward happened today." Yashodhara said to me as soon as I stepped in the door.

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Today, when Ramon drove me here and I was about to get out of the car, he asked me if I'd like to go have coffee with him." she said, blushing a bit.

"Ah ha. And what did you say?"

"I didn't know what exactly he meant. If he was asking just as a friend or something else. I mean, he knows I am married. So it couldn't have been like a date type thing, right?" Yashodhara asked me sincerely.

"How would I know? I have never even met the guy. Anyway, what did you say?" I asked.

"I just said I had homework to do, so maybe some other time." she said.

"You said some other time?"

"I know. I was just sort of avoiding it. But that actually made him happy. He said sure, we could do it some other time. When? let's make a date. And then took out his palm pilot and started looking at his calendar!" she said.

"Well, what do you expect? So what did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just said, no, I am not sure of my plans. And I just got out of the car and came inside." she said.

"Hmmm. OK."

"So what do you think, Ajit?"

"What do I think about what, honey?"

"Should I just stop getting a ride from him?" she asked, with a worried look on her face.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
I thought about her question. Actually, I pretended to think about her question. Because truth be told, the idea of some guy flirting with my wife turned me on a little bit. I had always enjoyed reading erotic stories where men liked to see their wives with others. And I had fantasized very often about Yashodhara and other men. But I had never quite mustered up the courage to actually share these fantasies with her. And now that there was an actual guy flirting with her, I was intrigued to see how the situation would unfold.

"No, that'd be silly." I finally said. "So he asked you out. who wouldn't? You're a bomb, and you know it."

"Ajit!!" she said blushing.

"Oh yeah, you're a bomb. In fact if you were married to someone else, I'd still want to go after you." I said, pulling her in my arms.

"Hehe, you're such a rogue." she said, and hid her face in my chest.

"That I am. But anyway, seriously, I don't think it's that big a deal. You should still take rides from him. We're in America now. People asking each other out on dates is normal. And refusing them is normal too." I said.

And that's where the matter ended. Or so I thought for a couple of days, because Yashodhara didn't bring up Ramon and I didn't ask about him either. But then one day, as we were having dinner talking about each other's days, Yashodhara suddenly said,

"You know, this Ramon guy is getting very naughty with each passing day."

"What? what do you mean each passing day?" I asked, surprised and a little curious.

"Well, ever since that day when he asked me for the coffee thing, he has been acting a lot more flirtatiously." she said looking at me.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, honestly, nothing really too drastic. But not too minor either. He compliments me on what I am wearing or how I look."

"Yeah, but that's normal, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, but sometimes it is beyond just the "you look pretty today" which other people say too. Like two days back, he told me how my eyes are enchanting, and how once he looks into them, it is very difficult to look away." she said, shrugging.

"Ok..." this was getting interesting.

"And yesterday he said I had the most perfect luscious lips he had ever seen. Not too thin, not too pouty. And he envied you for getting to kiss them whenever you wanted." she said.

"Wow. That is some heavy flirting." I said, getting a little excited at the idea.

"Anyway, I didn't pay much attention to that. But then, today he asked me on a date again. This time dinner and drinks downtown." she said.

"What?" I said, almost spitting my food out. I was not surprised that he asked Yashodhara out, but that she seemed so calm about it.

"Yeah, but don't worry. I firmly refused. And then I told him that all his flirting and comments and everything was making me uncomfortable and I was thinking of not taking rides from him any more." she said.

"Oh, so what did he say?" I asked.

"He got very apologetic. Said he was sorry if he was crossing any lines and he didn't mean to. And that the flirting and everything was just for fun. And if it made me uncomfortable, he would stop." she said and continued, "He said he found me very attractive physically, but was not really interested in me romantically. So I should not worry and that from now on he would behave like a gentleman."

"Hmm...fair enough. Like I said, what man wouldn't be attracted to you physically?"

"So I have decided that I will see how he acts tomorrow. If he continues to be weird, I'll just wait for you to pick me up."

The next day, Yashodhara told me, with a big sense of relief that Ramon had been perfectly gentlemanly, like he used to be in the initial days. No compliments, no looks, no flirting. I was a little disappointed to be honest, but she seemed happy. Which was all that mattered.

A couple more weeks passed by and Yashodhara's car was just a month away from being delivered. In those times, I asked her a couple of times about Ramon, but she always said he was being decent so I didn't pursue the questioning much. However, over the last 3-4 days, I had begun to notice a change in Yashodhara's mood. She always seemed very quiet, or lost in thoughts. Often, I'd catch her staring into nothingness as if thinking really hard about something. But when I asked her what she was thinking about, she usually said it was about something she was taught in class. But I couldn't help but wonder if she was hiding something from me and if it had to do with Ramon.
Like Reply
Then one night, my suspicions were confirmed. Yashodhara had been even quieter than usual. We were both in bed, reading. I was reading a novel, and she was reading notes from class. Suddenly she put her notes down and looking straight ahead, said to me,

"Ajit, I need to tell you something."

"Okay, tell me." I said, relieved that finally she was sharing something.

"Well, don't get mad. But over the last few days, there have been a few....happenings that I should have probably told you right away." she said.

"What happenings?" I asked.

"Well, I first thought it was just a minor thing I could put an end to right away. So I didn't want to bother you with it and get you worried. But I feel like I am lying to you by not telling it and.."

"Yashodhara! Stop with the explanations and just get to the point." I said impatiently.

"Okay." she said and took a long pause. "Where do I begin?"

"Just tell me from the start." I said.

"Well, a few days back I had to hand in an important assignment. But I forgot it at home on the table. Just slipped my mind completely. So I told the instructor that, but she didn't believe me. She said I was making an excuse because I had not done it. And she would give me a zero on it if I didn't get it to her within an hour."

"Alright. So?" I asked.

"So that day it was snowing a lot, so the buses were running late. And I called up a cab company but they said they couldn't send anyone over for 45 minutes. Which meant the deadline would pass. I tried calling you but it went to voicemail because you were in a meeting" Yashodhara said, looking very sad. I did remember when she had called me but I could not call back because of an important meeting.

"Well, I was just sitting there, on the verge of crying when Ramon passed by on his way to another class. He asked me why I looked so upset and I told him. He very nicely offered to drive me over right away. I tried to say no, because that meant he would have to miss his class. but he insisted. And he had been such a gentleman for a while. So I accepted his offer of help. He drove me home in the heavy snowfall and I was able to submit the assignment just in time before the one hour deadline ran out."

"Okay. I still don't see..."

"I'm getting to it. I came out of the instructor's office submitting the assignment, and I was so happy and relieved that I was almost jumping with joy. Ramon, who was waiting outside, asked - she took it? And I nodded happily. And then he opened his arms saying - Yayy! And I just got caught up in the moment and hugged him, saying thank you a lot of times." Yashodhara said and paused.

"That's it? A hug? That's what you are so upset about." I said and she looked at me pointedly, so I said "There's more, right?"

"Yes, well, initially he was hugging me very normally, like a friend. But then he sort of pulled me closer, held me in a tight embrace and kissed me on my neck."

"Oh."

"And I am sorry Ajit, but to be honest that really felt nice at that moment. I should have immediately pulled back. But for some reason I didn't."

"How does he look?" I asked and Yashodhara stared at me for a moment before answering.

"He looks very handsome and athletic. Tall, well-built, great body. Yes, to be honest that sort of played a role in it too. He is kinda attractive. Anyway, when I didn't react to his kissing my neck, and just stayed like that in his arms, he took it as a signal to do more. So he raised his face from my neck, pulled my head back a little and......and started kissing me....on the lips"

"What?" I asked, more in shock than anger.

"But it didn't last very long." Yashodhara added hastily. "Barely a second, and I came to my senses and pulled away. So it didn't last very long.......that time."

"That time? There were other times?"

"After that I pulled away and sort of ran to the bathroom. Then I went to the next class and avoided him for a while. Then when classes ended, I decided to just take a bus. So I was waiting at the bus stop in heavy snow. That's when he pulled up in his car and insisted that I get in so that we could talk. It was snowing really badly and I was feeling very cold so after refusing a couple of times, I got in. After I got in, he started talking. He said that he had always been very attracted to me physically and clearly I was too. So he said why not just try a little bit of no-strings-attached, no emotional-complications fun? I said I have a husband. He replied by saying so what? He had a girlfriend too. A little bit of indulgence makes relationships stronger."

"Hmmm." I said, with a poker face.

"Anyway, I said I could never cheat on my husband. And he said he wouldn't push me anywhere i didn't want to go. He wasn't even asking for sex. Just a kiss for now. A proper kiss. I shook my head. He said think about it and then silently kept driving. As I sat in the car I decided this had gone too far. After he dropped me off, I would thank him and then refuse to get a ride with him again. By the time we reached here, I had made up my mind to just walk away and end it. And never tell you about it, Because it was just a small mistake." she said.
Like Reply
"But that didn't happen, did it?" I asked and Yashodhara shook her head.

"Here's what happened. Once he stopped in front of our house, I turned to him and was about to say something when he said - I can see from your face what your answer is going to be. And you probably don't want me to give you rides home either. And I understand. But can I just ask just one final thing? A favor or something...maybe a thank you for my helping you today? So I asked him what he wanted. and he said, just a kiss. One kiss, that's all."

"Maybe it was his mentioning the assignment favor that made me feel a little guilty. And maybe, to be honest, I was a little curious to see how it would feel to kiss another man apart from you. Whatever it was, I nodded. And as soon as I did he leaned over, put his arm around my shoulder and started kissing me. Very....passionately."

"Was it a short kiss?" I asked.

"No, it was a long lingering kiss. I liked it. He is a great kisser. You are great too, he is just different. And I don't know, maybe I liked the novelty in variety. But yes, I loved it. And we kissed for about a minute or so. Then he broke the kiss and looked at me. Somehow looking at his face brought me down to earth and I immediately got out of the car and ran into the house."

"And?" I asked.

"And" she continued "the next day, I should have just taken the bus or asked you to pick me up. But somehow, I just fell into the spell. When he pulled up the car near the college exit, I got in. He drove me home, and again we kissed, for longer."

"Was it just a kiss or more?" I asked.

"For a couple of days, it was just the kiss. At the end when he dropped me home. I kept telling myself that a kiss was no big deal. But today it went a little further." she said.

I wanted to ask how much further. But I stayed silent, waiting for her to volunteer the information.

"Today, after he stopped the car in front of the house, we started kissing goodbye. And a little while into the kiss, I felt his hand go under my coat and rest on my stomach over the sweater. I was wearing a top, a thick sweater and jeans with the thick woolen coat. Before when we had kissed, he did touch me here or there. But all those layers of clothing meant he couldn't really fondle me. Today he slipped his hand, first under the jacket, then slowly under the sweater, and finally inside my top. And Ajit, I am sorry if this makes you hate me, but I liked the new touch of a new man. My brain kept saying I should stop it, but my body wouldn't obey. And before I knew it, his hands were inside my bra cups, fondling my boobs and playing with my nipples."

I stayed absolutely silent. Mainly because I was grappling with my own conflicting emotions of arousal and jealousy.

"Then when he started taking his hand behind my back to unhook my bra, I suddenly came to my senses, and pushed him away. He sat back, looking a bit upset. I just gave him a quick look of anger and adjusted my clothes and got out of the car. And after that, I have been agonizing about telling you all this. And now I have told it to you." Yashodhara said and finally fell silent.

I quietly looked at her. She looked back. Then I said,

"I need some time alone to think."
Like Reply
I dont understand, these are just copied stories from other places where it is complete,
if you are to copy, why not copy the entire story and copy it in one go rather than do it 1 by 1.
[+] 1 user Likes foogy's post
Like Reply
Indian Wife's Descent Ch. 02

I quietly looked at her. She looked back. Then I said,

"I need some time alone to think."

She nodded, and I got up and went to the living room and lay down on the couch. I thought things over. Everything. Honestly. And after an hour I went back to the bedroom. Yashodhara was sitting on the bed with her arms around her knees, looking petrified. When she saw me walk in, she stared at me with fear-filled eyes. I sat down next to her, put my arm around her shoulder and started talking. and it was a long conversation, so I will just summarize the main points.

I told her that I loved her more than anything in the world. And that I had loved all these years we had together. But it was natural for a sense of sameness to set in, especially in the physical domain, after these many years together. So I could understand why she did what she did. And truth be told, I might have done the same thing or even more if an attractive woman had courted me ardently like Ramon had. I also told her that I have had fantasies for a couple of years about her being with another man. And an attractive woman like her deserves to taste more of life if she wants to. I did not have any expectations or boundaries for her in terms of what she did physically as long as she stayed emotionally faithful to me. I would not get upset if she did anything, literally anything, I emphasized. I would not leave her, but I had two conditions. One, that she should be honest to me about everything, and tell me whatever happened in great detail like she did today. And two, if I get a chance to be with another woman, she should not be upset.

Yashodhara said she was surprised that I was reacting so open-mindedly and was not angry at her. She admitted that over the years, she had found a lot of men attractive and had often fantasized about them, but never did anything out of love for me. But as the years went by, the yearning for trying someone else kept growing. Especially since so many men of all types kept flirting with her. But even now, she was not sure if she wanted to actually sleep with a man or just do other stuff short of it. Maybe she would be satisfied with the high she got from just kissing and fondling with Ramon. Maybe not. She was not sure. What she was sure of was that I was the only man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, and I was the only one she could ever be emotionally attracted and connected to. So no matter what she did, she would never leave me either. As far as the conditions were concerned, she accepted both of them. She would tell me honestly and in detail about whatever she did with Ramon. And she would not mind if I fooled around with another woman. Her only condition was that I should not tell her about my dalliances. She said she understood why i wanted to hear everything in detail about her, but she did not want the same thing.

And with that understanding reached, we hugged each other and made gentle passionate love that night.

The next couple of days, I was really busy at work because of an upcoming deadline. I would get home really late, close to midnight when Yashodhara would either be studying or sleeping. I felt tempted to ask her every day what happened, but did not feel like disturbing her studies or sleep. In the morning, we'd both be in a rush to get ready and leave, so we couldn't talk much then either. Finally, on the fourth day when my deadline was met, I came home at a reasonable hour in the evening.

When I got home, Yashodhara was taking a nap on the couch. She usually didn't take naps during the day, so I wondered what exactly had happened to tire her out so much. I thought about waking her up to ask, but she looked so peaceful, I let her sleep. I sat on a chair next to her, reading a book. An hour or so later, Yashodhara woke up, saw me and smiled.

"Hi sweetie." she said, and got up and kissed me long and hard.

"Wow, you seem to have had an interesting day." I asked when she broke the kiss.

"Yesssss. So are you ready for my Ramon updates?" she said, planting herself in my lap.

"Yes. Have you had sex with him yet?" I asked.

"No." she replied matter of factly, "But things have moved ahead a lot. Here's what's been happening", and she started telling me.

The day after we had our long talk, Yashodhara got into the car with Ramon to be dropped home. Usually he didn't make any reference to their making out while driving, and didn't' make any advances until they were outside our house. But that day, he asked her if she was OK with going to a more private spot. She agreed. So on the way home, he pulled the car off the road into wooded area, and came to a stop. He left the engine and the heater running, obviously, because the mercury was way below zero. He then unbuckled his seat belt, leaned to his right and started kissing her. Yashodhara kissed him back passionately, for the first time using her tongue, which got Ramon very excited. In no time, his hands were inside her coat, massaging her boobs over the sweater and when she didn't resist, inside the sweater and the top, and inside her bra cups, fondling her boobs and playing with her nipples. When she didn't resist, he made the move that had made her stop last time. Slid his hand to the back. he was delighted when she did not stop him and he unhooked her bra.

With the bra unhooked, he got better access to her boobs. He now slid both his hands under her cups and started fondling her boobs roughly. After a couple of minutes, he took her coat off, and then her sweater, top and bra, neither of which she stopped him from doing. Ramon was now getting really excited at how well things were going. So excited, that Yashodhara could see his erection poking through the front of his jeans. After he got her topless and started playing with her tits, she reached her left hand over and felt the bulge in his pants. The size of the bulge seemed very impressive, so she tried to unbutton and unzip his jeans, but could not do it with her left hand. But Ramon realized what she was trying to do and happily opened his jeans. He then got back to mauling her tits with his hands and mouth as she slowly slid the front of his underwear down, and felt his erect dick.

Without any hesitation, Yashodhara told me it was longer and thicker than mine. Mine is a 6 incher with a decent girth. She said he must be around 8 inches with twice the girth. That made me feel a little emasculated, but also excited at the thought of my wife playing with a big thick cock. She played with the impressive cock for a while, running her fingers up and down it, and grabbing it in her fist and pumping it for a bit. Ramon meanwhile decided to strike while the iron was hot and with his right hand started unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans, which he managed to do very easily. He told her to lift her ass, and when she did, slid her jeans and panties down to her knees. After that he started playing with her clit and fingered her pussy. This got Yashodhara really horny, but it also made her realize that she was moving faster than she wanted.
Like Reply
She curtly told him to stop. He did and leaned back in frustration. Yashodhara said this was going a bit too rapidly. So as a compromise, Ramon suggested that they both masturbate while watching each other. She didn't feel comfortable masturbating in front of him yet, although she wanted to do so really badly. At the same time, she was really fascinated by his huge dick. So she suggested that instead, she could give him a blowjob. Ramon, obviously delighted, agreed and Yashodhara bent her head down and took his dick in her mouth.

"Wait a minute." I interrupted. "You voluntarily gave him a blowjob?"

Yashodhara nodded shyly

"But I have to beg you to give me blowjobs." I protested. "Blowjobs from you are like national holidays, just a few a year!"

"Obviously, that will change now, Ajit." she said with a wink.

"It better! Anyway, go on."

Yashodhara took his dick in her mouth and started sucking on it hungrily. As she did it, Ramon played with her magnificent ass, fondling and spanking it. this sudden progress in their games had turned on Ramon a little too much. He didn't last very long and within minutes, started cumming in her mouth.

"Let me guess. Another change. You swallowed, right" I asked and she nodded again.

She said she didn't feel great swallowing his cum, which is why as soon as it was done, she told him that was enough for that day. She put all her clothes back on, he zipped his jeans and he dropped her home.

The next two days were pretty much a replay of that day, except that Ramon got Yashodhara completely naked. On the way to our house, Ramon would pull over in some remote spot and they would go at it. The action stayed limited to fondling and blowjobs. She still didn't feel comfortable letting him finger her. but she had done it to herself multiple times each day after coming home. Ramon, who had been initially happy with the big jumps in what they were doing, started demanding more.

So on the fourth day, that is today, they moved a little bit further. She finally gave in to his constant demands of letting him fingers her, but said she still wasn't ready for his tongue. Ramon agreed and started fingering her. Within a few minutes, he had gotten her so worked up with his skillful fingers that when he asked once more if he could go down on her, her answer changed to yes. Yashodhara said that his tongue is also long, thick and kinda raspy and the way he licked her felt so much better than the way I did. Within thirty seconds of his tongue going to work on her clit, she started orgasming. Her first orgasm in Ramon's presence. He loved how noisy she was when she came and how she uttered a lot of expletives.

"Expletives?" I asked quizzically.

"Yeah, like fuck, cunt, dick, etc." Yashodhara said.

She loved his oral skills so much that she made him go down on her four more times during the next half an hour, each time, cumming harder than she had before. So that was what got her tired enough to nap in the day, I realized. But she sucked his dick only once, refusing to do it the second time he got hard, because her jaw was hurting. So for the umpteenth time, Ramon suggested that she let him fuck her in the cunt. Which she refused again, saying "it wasn't time yet". That pissed him off a lot, and he threw a small tantrum, sulking. usually she would call for the end of day's play. This time he started getting dressed first and told her that he would drive her home. All through the drive, he was sulking, and Yashodhara stayed silent. After he dropped her off, he sped away without even saying goodbye or kissing her.

"So what do you think?" Yashodhara asked me.

By now, I was so horny and had been hard for so long that instead of responding, I just pounced on her. We had sex right there on the couch, but instead of cumming in her cunt, I took it out, and came in her mouth and watched as she hungrily swallowed. We cuddled for a while and then I got hard again, and took her to the bedroom and fucked her.

After we were both spent and tired, she said

"You still haven't answered my question."

"Huh?" I asked, unable to remember.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"About what I should do next? Should I let him have what he wants?"

"You mean should you let him fuck you?"

"Yeah."

"It's up to you, honey. I told you, I am okay with anything you do as long as you are truthful to me. And you don't get emotionally involved." I said.
Like Reply
Yashodhara started laughing very hard uncontrollably. I asked her what was the matter, but she laughed for at least two minutes before answering,

"Ajit, the idea of me getting emotionally involved with Ramon is just too funny for me. Seriously, you should meet him and you'll see why. He is very dumb, kind of a baby, and except for a good body, big dick and sexual skills, is as unattractive as can be. Trust me, he is just a piece of meat for me."

"That's good to know." I said.

"Anyway, if I give in to his tantrum straight away, he will start thinking too much of himself. I am going to make him wait for a week or so before I finally let him fuck me."

The idea of him fucking her turned me on again, and we had sex for the third time that night, the most in a single night since the first year of marriage. The next two days were the weekend, and we spent the whole time in bed naked either fucking, sucking or licking each other. This Ramon experiment had really improved our sex life to an unrecognizable extent. Finally when we woke up on Monday and got dressed to leave, both of us remarked how strange it felt to wear clothes after such a long time spent naked.

That day when I came home, Yashodhara had a wry smile on her face which immediately told me something new had happened.

"Okay, your face is brimming with news. Tell me what happened." I asked.

"Well, in short, we fucked." she said, almost jumping on top of me before I even had a chance to sit down.

"What? What happened to the whole making him wait for a week thing?"

"Hehe, change of plans."

Here's what happened. Ramon spent the first half of the day in school ignoring her or avoiding her. She didn't react and ignored him in return. By the end of the day, after they had been together in many classes, it was a question of who'd blink first. Ramon did. At the end of the last class, he came up to her and apologized for being in a bad mood. He said he and his girlfriend had been having a fight which is why he was very touchy. But he realized his mistake and apologized. The unconditional apology played the first part in melting Yashodhara's resolve to make him wait a week.

The second part was played by Ramon telling her that he has not told his girlfriend about Yashodhara. In fact, the girlfriend has no idea he is cheating on her and is starting to suspect it, because when he comes home every day after playing with Yashodhara, he is too sexed out to do anything with her. he said the girlfriend just did not seem as sexually appealing to him any more, although he still loved her a lot. This fed Yashodhara's ego as well as kinky side. She loved the fact that their games had actually improved sex life between us, the effect she had on Ramon was such that he could not get it up for his girlfriend. And she had not even had sex with him yet. Also, she had been assuming so far that Ramon's girlfriend knew and approved. But her not knowing made Yashodhara feel like the desirable and sinful "other woman". Which made her feel very naughty and turned on.

So that day, when Ramon pulled the car over to the side, and the both of them got naked, he asked her if she would mind 69-ing with him in the back seat. Yashodhara's response was "Nah, let's just fuck instead". Ramon was so excited at her response, that he forgot about moving to the back seat. He just leapt over on top of Yashodhara in the front seat and without any preamble of foreplay, inserted his thick long dick into her cunt. Yashodhara had been anticipating this for a while, so she was wet enough for him to slide in. When I asked how it felt, she said it felt good for a while. The thick cock stretched her cunt like never before and its length meant it reached and touched spots that I had never touched.

But, she said, overall, the sex was not great. She felt very uncomfortable on the car seat, and Ramon had been so excited to actually fuck her at last, that he came very soon. The whole thing lasted barely 3-4 minutes. Ramon was very apologetic and went down on her a couple of times as compensation. However, the experience left her feeling a little disappointed. She was still thrilled that she actually did it - fucked someone other than me. But she didn't really get to relish it. Which is why she wanted me to fuck her right away. Which I promptly did.

After having sex twice, we started talking about the Ramon situation again. I suggested that maybe it was time to move the action from the car to a more comfortable setting. She agreed, but said she did not want it be our house. As much as she loved my open-mindedness and our newfound experimentality, she was still not mentally ready for the idea of fucking a man in the same bed that she made love to her husband in. Or even the same house. I found it silly and tried to reason with her but she refused. They could not do it at his place, because his girlfriend lived close by and could drop by any minute. And Yashodhara also vetoed my suggestion of a hotel saying that would just make her feel like a cheap whore.

For the next few days, Yashodhara and Ramon had sex in the car. He did manage to last much longer, and also displayed better technique, especially fucking her rough and hard, which turned her on. But the discomfort remained. And that is when the "date" happened.
Like Reply
Indian Wife's Descent Ch. 03

Yashodhara had made a few friends at college, and she and Ramon were part of a small group. That week, the group made plans to hang out at some clubs dancing Friday night. And they'd all be home by 2 am after the bars closed. Everyone was happy and excited about the plan, but Ramon was even more enthusiastic. After the plans were made, he took Yashodhara aside and said this could be like their first "date". They'd go out with the group, but an hour or so later, he suggested Yashodhara make some excuse about a headache and he could volunteer to drop her home. And instead, they'd go hang out, just the two of them, at some other nightspots he liked. First, she was reluctant about the idea, but then Ramon guilt-tripped her saying he never got to spend any alone time with her except in the car. So she relented.

Friday night, Yashodhara rushed through her dinner and ran into the bedroom to get ready for the date night. When she came out over an hour later, she looked jaw-droppingly stunning. She wasn't showing a lot of skin or anything.... it was after all a Midwestern winter night, so skimpy clothes were out of the question. She was wearing a red school-girl style skirt, which extended an inch below her knee. Below that, she had on knee-length leather boots with heels. On top, she was wearing a white button-down shirt that was very snug-fitting, so it accentuated her big tits and her flat stomach. And it was very white so the black bra she was wearing under it was visible. She had also left the top two buttons of her shirt open, giving a nice hint of cleavage. And her shoulder-length hair, which she usually tied into a bun or a ponytail, was down in waves, which contrasted well with her make-up and bright red lip stick. She looked so ravishingly beautiful, I felt like fucking her right there. But she refused, not wanting her make-up messed up.

Then she got a call on her cellphone from her friend Kristen that she was about to reach our house to pick Yashodhara up. Yashodhara wore a shiny leather coat that went down to her knee, wrapped a scarf around her neck, put on a loose woolen cap, and got ready to leave. There was a honk, and my wife kissed me on the lips, and left the house.

Barely 30 seconds later, my cellphone rang and I answered.

"Ajit, could you come out? Everyone wants to meet you and get introduced." Yashodhara said.

"Um, sure." I said, put on a jacket and other woolen stuff and walked out.

I saw two cars parked on the road outside the house and Yashodhara was sitting in the back of one of them. I walked up to it, and a pretty young blonde behind the drivers side flashed me a big smile and yelled,

"Hiiiii Ayyy-jeet." pronouncing my name like Americans usually do. "Yash has told us soooo much about you." She said "Yash" rhyming with "rash" which amused me.

"Yash?" I said, smiling at her and extending my hand which she took.

"Yeah, it is too friggin hard to say yash-ode-harr-aa. So we just call her Yash. I am Kristen by the way." she said happily. "Thanks for letting us kidnap your wife for tonight."

"No problem." I said smiling at Kristen and then at Yashodhara.

"I'll introduce the others." Yashodhara said. The guy in the front next to Kristen was Max. The girl next to her was Susan. I was surprised at how young they all looked.

"You guys don't look like you're of drinking age." I said.

"Obviously we're not." Max said disappointedly, "Which is why we're just going to alcohol-free dance clubs. Yash is the only one who can legally drinking. The rest of us are all 19 or 20. Although Ramon in the other car has a pretty good fake ID."

Two factoids wrestled with each other to shine themselves on my brain. The first, that all these people were just 19 or 20. And then I was surprised that I had not guessed it earlier. Yashodhara was doing a bachelor course after all. So most students were bound to be that young, almost a decade younger than her.

And of course, the second fact, that Ramon was sitting a few feet away from me. I took a couple of steps to the other car, and saw him. He flashed me half a smile and nodded. He did look tall, well-built and handsome, and I could see why Yashodhara or anyone else would feel attracted to him. He had a light brown skin, like Hispanics usually do. Although his body was like a boxer's, his face gave away his age. His face still had the innocence, confusion and bravado of a 19-20 year old. I walked up to him and extending my hand, said,

"Hi, I'm Ajit."

"Hey man." he said in a thick Mexican accent, "Ramon."

He didn't say much else, and did not look chatty or friendly like the others. He was probably nervous about meeting the husband of the woman he was banging. A woman, almost a decade older than him. I nodded at him and walked to the front car.

"So no drinking tonight?" I asked looking at Max and Kristen.

"Nah, we could if Yash here agreed to buy booze for us. But she refuses." Kristen chirped.

"Hey, if I get caught, I'll be deported!" Yashodhara protested.

"yeah, we know. Just givin you a hard time, Yash." Kristen laughed. "Anyway, we gotta get going to our alcohol-free dance club. Have a nice night, Ajit. We'll get your wife back safe and sound."

"Have a good time, all of you." I said, leaning into the rear window and pecking Yashodhara on the cheek.

I stepped back and they drove away. Ramon nodded at me again as he drove past me. I stood there for a while, surprised at myself for not realizing how young he was. I smiled as I realized that when Yashodhara and I had our first kiss in high school, Ramon was probably 6-7 years old, watching cartoons on TV. When Yashodhara and I slept together for the first time, Ramon was years away from puberty. And this guy was now banging my wife. Seemed funny and a little sad at the same time.
Like Reply
I headed back into the house, and wondered what I should do. I took a bottle of scotch out of the liquor cabinet, turned on the TV and sat there, drinking and watching. I figured out another reason Ramon wanted to break away from their group. The rest of the group, all white, innocent and looking like Disney teen stars, were not going to drink. Ramon had a fake ID and he had a hot woman of legal drinking age. Of course, he'd want to break away and go to actual bars and clubs with her, instead of "alcohol-free dance clubs". -------

There were a couple of decent comedy movies on cable that night that I kept switching back and forth between. And kept sipping on my scotch. An hour or so later, I was pretty buzzed when my phone buzzed. A text message from Yashodhara - "told em headache n left. ramon n i goin to bar. love you." So they had finally dumped the other group. I texted back a message saying I loved her too. And got back to watching the movies.

As I watched, I also kept thinking about Yashodhara and Ramon. I had always sort of pictured in my mind her being in the car with him. But now that I saw how he looked, the pictures were clearer, and I got turned on. The thoughts of a 19 year old tall burly guy with a baby-face having his way with my petite and pretty wife, ten years older than him, were very arousing. I wondered what he would do tonight. Dance with her, fondle and paw her in public in bars, as other men looked on and envied him for being with such a hot Indian woman. Maybe he'd take her to the bathroom in a bar or club and fuck her there. But that was almost as uncomfortable as doing it in a car.

Two hours passed and it was almost midnight when I got another text message from Yashodhara - "am bein such a notty girl tonite. flrting with all his friends. dancing with em n all. love you." His friends? Where did his friends come from? I thought it was going to be just Ramon and her. But clearly there were others too. That worried me and turned me on at the same time. The idea of Yashodhara, all dolled up, flirting and dancing with a bunch of guys in a bar while getting drunk was very exciting. But I was also concerned. Her with just one guy she knew and trusted was one thing. But a bunch of guys, all drunk, seemed a little scary. However, I just sent her back a text message saying I was glad she was having fun.

Another hour passed and another text message from Yashodhara. This one was full of spelling errors so she was obviously very drunk by now - "ala gusy luv me. bt am nt letng thm do much. gonan go 2 carlos huse wit ramon." Okay, who the fuck was Carlos? Obviously, one of Ramon's friends, but why was she going to his house. I decided it was time to get some information, so instead of texting back I called her up. But she didn't answer and it went to voicemail. Five minutes later, I called her again, but no answer. Fifteen minutes later, my phone rang, and it was Yashodhara finally returning my call.

"Hiiiiiiiii" she squealed, sounding very drunk.

"Hey honey, what's happening?" I asked.

"I love you soooooo much." she said.

"I love you too." I answered.

"I am in the ladies bathroom." she said. "I could not answer your call because the guys were all around."

"Ok. Who is this Carlos whose house you're going to?"

"He is Ramon's cousin. We're goin to his place for some drinks... the bar is about to close. Can I go?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"Okay, will you be spending the night there?" I asked.

"Nooooo. Just a little time. I'll get a cab home in an hour." she said, "Anyway, gotta go."

And with that she hung up. I sat there wondering if I should intervene or do something, or tell her to come home at once. But I was curious to see what would happen. I poured myself my umpteenth scotch for the night and sipped on it. I thought about whether Ramon and Carlos would both fuck her. Maybe together. Would she really come home, or would she just spend the night? I kept thinking about worrying questions and erotic scenarios and I didn't realize when I fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up with an urgent need to pee. Drinking so much scotch will do that to you. It was still dark outside and I was half asleep and still a little drunk as I stumbled to the bathroom. After I got done peeing, I suddenly remembered what the situation was. I rushed outside and checked the clock. It was a little before 4 a.m. Was Yashodhara home yet, I wondered? I looked in the bedroom and elsewhere but the house was empty except for me. I checked the phone but there were no new text messages from her either.

She had most likely decided to sleep over at Carlos' house. But she could have sent a text message saying so, I thought to myself angrily. I was about to call her, but then I thought of another possibility. Maybe she was still having sex. So I decided to first send her a text message, asking is she was alright.

In a minute came her reply - "at crlos plc. bin a bad grl. will gt taxi hom soon. love you." I was relieved t learn that she was fine, But her mention of being a bad girl got me thinking about what she had exactly done. Only she could tell me that. So I waited for her to come home.

About half an hour later, the lock turned, the door opened and in stumbled Yashodhara. She closed the door and took her leather jacket off. She looked a far cry from the pristinely done beauty a few hours back. Her hair was a completely disheveled. Her make-up was messed up, with lipstick smears running from her lip to her cheek. Her skirt and shirt were absolutely crumpled, and I noticed that she didn't have a bra on underneath.

She looked at me, smiled and said, "I am so tired." She then took off her shirt, confirming she was topless underneath. And then she slid off her skirt, revealing that there were no panties either. And she stumbled towards the couch where I was sitting, naked except for her black leather knee-high boots, and collapsed on top of me. I put my arms around her and asked,

"Did you have a good time?"

"Hmmm.." she said.

"What all did you do? Or who all did you do?" I asked.

But there was no response. I looked at her and saw that she had fallen asleep. She looked so exhausted that although I was dying to find out what she had been up to, I decided to let her sleep. I slowly rolled her off me onto the couch, got up, and then picked her up in my arms. As I did, I noticed that her pussy seemed sticky and puffed, and there were hickies all over her boobs and neck. I carried her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I then took off her knee-length boots and covered her with a blanket. I got in bed and put my arm around her. Within a few minutes, I was asleep too. ---------
Like Reply
I woke up next day, Saturday morning to the sound of Yashodhara asking me to get up. I opened my eyes and saw her, dressed in a t-shirt and trackpants, her hair wet and her body smelling of a fresh shower. She was holding a tray with tea and breakfast on it. She looked at me and said,

"Rise and shine. Here's breakfast."

I sat up, and took the cup of tea. Yashodhara sat next to me and started hungrily wolfing down the upma she had made. I picked up my plate of upma and asked her,

"So do you have a hangover?"

"Yeah." she said grimacing, "but not as bad as I expected. Just a headache."

"Good. The upma will help, with all the carbs." I said.

"I know, that's why I made it." she said and resumed eating.

I let her finish eating before asking her the next question.

"So... did you have fun last night?"

Yashodhara smiled at me and said she had. And started filling me in on what had happened.

After they bailed on their college group, Ramon took Yashodhara to a bar. The bar was run by one of his friends, and was a place where a lot of his friends and cousins hang out. Ramon took her to a table in the back of the bar where 4 guys were sitting - Miguel who owned the bar, Pat and Stu, his friends, and Carlos, Ramon's cousin. All four guys looked very surprised to see Yashodhara but quickly started making small talk with her and Ramon as they joined them. Ramon was looking very smug and happy as if he had won the lottery.

Pat explained to Yashodhara the reason for everyone's surprise at seeing her and Ramon's smugness. He had told them about her, but all of them had refused to believe it. They said even the uglier Indian women rarely go out with hispanic guys and do the sort of stuff he said they did. So a married Indian woman ten years older than Ramon? No way could that be true, they said. Either she was fat or ugly, or both, if at all she existed in the first place. But now that they saw how hot she was, they were proven wrong and Ramon was proven right.

Yashodhara felt a little embarrassed that Ramon had told all these guys everything about her. She felt awkward for a while. But they were nice and polite, weren't making any lewd or suggestive comments, so that put her at ease. They all started drinking and talking, and pretty soon Yashodhara was having good time. She flirted with all of them, and danced with them too. A couple of them tried to cop a feel or a fondle when Ramon wasn't looking, and she allowed it within limits. But stopped the guys whenever they tried to go under her clothes. Ramon however, kissed her, fondled her, and even fingered her under the table as the night went on.

Ramon's actions as well all the attention from the other guys while dancing, combined with the alcohol was making Yashodhara very horny. That's when she sent me the text message about being a "notty girl". A few hours later, Miguel said he had to go and tally the bar receipts for the night and Pat and Stu said they needed to get going. It was just Ramon, Carlos and Yashodhara. Carlos started talking about some special wine he had bought and invited them to his place to try it. By now, Yashodhara was so far gone, that she didn't think much about it and agreed. That's when she sent me the text message about going to his place.

At Carlos' house, they drank the wine, which Yashodhara said she did not enjoy much so she didn't have much of. But they did keep giving her rum and tequila. As drunk as she was, she realized that if she got too drunk and passed out, maybe Carlos would do some stuff to her too, which she was not ready for. So she kept track of how much she was drinking and didn't go over the limit.

Ramon was fondling her all the time here too, but since there was no table to conceal it, she did not let him finger her. Carlos didn't say too much, nor did he try to do anything. But Ramon kept trying to convince Yashodhara to show Carlos her tits as a "thank you" for being the host. She refused. A while later, Carlos announced that he was very sleepy, so was going to his bedroom. But Ramon and Yashodhara were welcome to stay as long as they wanted.

A few minutes after Carlos retreated to his bedroom and closed the door, Ramon told Yashodhara to get off the couch. When she did, he removed the cushions and opened the pull-out mattress under them. And then, he literally pounced on Yashodhara. Within seconds, both of them were naked, and in each others arms. He was very rough with her, which turned Yashodhara on a lot. The sex between me and her is usually gentle, and although once in a while we do rough it up, she said Ramon was at a wholly different level. He pulled her hair hard, bit her all over her body.

She was asking him to fuck her right away, but first he made her get on her hands and knees and spanked her ass really hard for a good minute or so. Then he turned her over on her back, put her legs on his shoulders and penetrated her with his big cock in one swift motion. As he fucked her like that, he kept pinching her nipples and roughly grabbing her big boobs. Usually when they had sex in the car, it was possible to do it in only one positions. But this time, Ramon kept changing positions every few minutes. He made her turn on her side and fucked her cunt like that, holding one leg of hers straight up. He then turned over around and fucked her doggy style really hard, slapping her ass one cheek at a time. Next, he grabbed her ankles from the doggy position, lifting them up and holding her legs by his side, fucking her in a wheelbarrow position. That position, where her hands were the only thing touching the bed, was a new one for Yashodhara and she liked it so much that she had an intense and loud orgasm during it.

Ramon however kept going for fifteen more minutes, switching between positions and he finally came deep in her cunt while he was on top of her. Yashodhara said this was the best he had ever fucked her, going on for almost half an hour and trying all sorts of positions. It showed her how the car space had limited his technique on previous occasions. She loved how he was brutally rough to her the whole time, pulling her hair, slapping her face, tits and ass, biting her and even calling her all sorts of dirty names. I asked what sort of dirty names and she said - indian slut, indian whore, indian cunt, and so on. Today, for the first time he kept making a lot of references to her Indianness and asking if she loved his hispanic cock. And the way he was pounding her, she obviously had to say yes, she absolutely loved it.

Once he was done cumming, they were both exhausted, and just lay there in each others arms for a while. And then they started talking, really talking, for the first time since their fling started. Ramon got them some more drinks and they talked. Yashodhara said she was really enjoying all this, but she hoped that he understood that this was just a no-strings-attached purely physical thing. Ramon said it was the same to him too, and he loved his girlfriend a lot. So Yashodhara should not worry about any emotional complications.

Then they talked about each others sexual pasts. Ramon found it very difficult to believe that before him, I was the only man she had slept with. He said that considering how beautiful she was, what a hot body she had, and what a tigress she was in bed, he had expected her to have had at least a dozen sexual partners so far. He then told her he had slept with about ten women so far, but she was the first Indian he ever slept with, and she was also the oldest woman he had ever been with. He told her that she was not the first woman with whom he had cheated on her girlfriend. he found it difficult to limit himself to just one woman, and Yashodhara said she understood how he felt.
Like Reply
They finished their drinks and were cuddling on the bed silently for a while when Ramon asked her if she had ever thought of having a threesome. By now, he was also fingering her and she was getting horny again. Plus she was still drunk. So she said that yes, she had often fantasized about it (which was news to me!) but didn't know if she could actually go through with one. He said that any of his friends she met tonight would be delighted to join in if she ever wanted. She said she'll think about it, but for now she was happy with just doing it with him. He then asked her if she liked anal sex and she told him correctly that she and I had tried it a few times over the years, but she had never enjoyed it. All this talk was getting Yashodhara horny and she felt Ramon getting hard again too. She got up to go to the bathroom, and said that once she came back, they should have sex. He was obviously ready.

In the bathroom, she peed and then as she was about to leave, caught a sight of herself in the mirror. The disheveled hair thanks to Ramon pulling it and all the hickies and bitemarks. As she stood there examining the marks, she heard a door open. She had not noticed that the bathroom had two doors, one from the living room and another from Carlos' bedroom. And it was Carlos standing there, staring at her naked body. She stared at him and thought of running out, but for some reason just stood there.

She then asked him if he hadn't fallen asleep. He smiled and said that she had been moaning and howling so loudly as Ramon fucked her that he could not. She smiled and apologized for it, and he said no problem, he enjoyed it. He said he was also enjoying looking at her perfect naked body and that Ramon was a very lucky guy to have it for himself. Then he asked her if she and Ramon were exclusive, or if she would consider being with other guys too. Yashodhara said that so far it was just ramon, but she had not really thought much about other guys one way or another. Carlos said if she ever did decide, she should give him a call. She just smiled and walked out of the bedroom.

Carlos was now the third man in the world to see her completely naked and that turned Yashodhara on even more, if that was possible. She ran to Ramon, and he started fucking her again. Once again, it was very rough and in every position possible. In fact when I texted her in worry asking if she was alright, she was being fucked in the wheelbarrow position again and had replied to me while he kept fucking. This time he tried a couple of other positions too, fucking her from behind standing up, as he bent in her waist, and he held both her hands. He also fucked her holding her up against the wall, which she said she really liked. And again, there was a lot of dirty namecalling and references to her being Indian.

At one point when he turned her around to fuck her doggy style again, they both faced the bedroom door and saw that Carlos was standing there, watching them. She felt even hotter as she stared into his eyes, her boobs swinging back and forth rapidly as ramon fucked her doggy style. When Carlos saw that she did not seem to mind him watching, he took out his erect cock from his shorts and started jacking off. She saw his cock which she said was also pretty big....maybe big cocks ran in their family. Yashodhara realized that she was in the danger of losing self-control and fucking Carlos too, something she didn't want to do yet. (Yet?? I asked and she smiled). So she told Ramon to cum soon because she needed to get home. Ramon who had been holding back his cum with great effort, immediately let loose and filled her cunt for a second time that night.

Ramon then said that she should help finish off poor Carlos too, but she shook her head. He said maybe take it in her mouth and she refused. Then he said she should at least let him cum on her tits, because if it weren't for him and his apartment, they would not have gotten together that night. She reluctantly agreed and as soon as she did, Carlos rushed forward, whacked his dick really fast and sprayed her tits with his cum.

Yashodhara then said she really needed to get going, so Carlos went to make a call to the cab company. As she started getting dressed, Ramon grabbed her bra and panties and said he was keeping them as souvenirs. She had no choice but to let him. And that's why she came home without any underwear.

After Yashodhara finished narrating her story, I was obviously ready to bang her then and there. She was turned on too. So we started having sex right away, and as I fucked her, I noticed that her cunt had gotten slightly loose. I wondered if my being in her gave her pleasure any more, but she was moaning and groaning quite well, so I abandoned the thought.

After we finished having sex, as she was getting dressed, I asked her if she was now ready to fuck Ramon in our house and she said she still wasn't. But she would not mind doing it at Carlos' place again. Then I asked her about the threesome and Carlos. She said she was still not sure about the threesome, but she had been thinking of sleeping with someone other than Ramon and Carlos seemed like a good candidate. She also said though that now that she had tried a hispanic guy, she was curious about others - like white guys, black guys, Arabs etc. I was thrilled at how much my wife's sexual thinking had evolved in a matter of weeks.

I started asking her more questions, but she put a finger on my lips and said this weekend was all about me and her. And we should talk about other guys some other time. With that, she went to the kitchen to start lunch and I sat there wondering if whatever was happening was really as good as I thought it was.
Like Reply
Indian Wife's Descent Ch. 04

After our sex-filled weekend, Monday rolled along. Carlos had given Ramon a key to his place. So for a couple of days after classes, Ramon and Yashodhara would head to his place, and have sex for a couple of hours before he dropped her home. Carlos was never home, because his job kept him away till late. So it was just her and Ramon. They fucked pretty much everywhere in the apartment. On the couch, on the bed, in the kitchen, on the floor, and once even in the shower, standing up. Yashodhara described all the sessions to me in great detail, which always turned me on enough to fuck her right away. Even after her fuck sessions with Ramon during the day, Yashodhara had plenty of energy and appetite left for me. In fact we were having much more sex now than before, so I was happy.

Middle of the week however, a small problem arose. Ramon's girlfriend was getting really suspicious. They had a big fight Wednesday night. So for the next few days, he could not get away alone after classes. He had to head home immediately to meet his girlfriend, spend time with her and work on their issues. He still dropped Yashodhara home after classes, and they did make out a little in the car. But they could not do much. Coincidentally, this was a week I was very busy at work too. So I'd get home close to midnight and was always too tired to have sex. By the time the week ended and Saturday arrived, Yashodhara had gone through almost three days of no sex at all, which was a big change from getting fucked by me and Ramon both on a daily basis. Even worse, on Saturday morning I got a call from my boss asking me to come to the office and help him out for an important report. So even before Yashodhara woke up, I had to leave.

I ploughed through work on Saturday, wanting to get done as soon as possible so I could go home and fuck my wife. But the work was too much and too important. By evening I had to call and tell Yashodhara that I will be late returning home once more. She sounded disappointed, but said she understood. And I got back to work. An hour later, Yashodhara called me up,

"Hi Ajit. How're you doing sweetie?" she asked.

"Still buried in work." I said sadly.

"Awww. Anyway, here's the thing. Kristen called and asked if I wanted to go hang out with her. Some shopping at the mall, dinner and stuff. Since you'll be late, I was thinking of going." she said. I remembered Kristen, the pretty blonde I had met last Friday night when they all went out. she seemed like a nice cheerful girl and I thought that spending time with her would lift Yashodhara's mood.

"Sure, sounds great. Don't be too late though. I'll be home by midnight, and tonight, no matter how tired I am, I just need to do it with you." I said.

"Hehe, sounds great. I am really starved too. I'll be home by midnight for sure. Kristen is 19, so it's not like we can go to bars or anything." she said.

"Alright, have fun." I said and hung up.

For a couple of hours after that I kept getting updates from Yashodhara via text messages. Going to the mall. Bought new shoes. Going for Thai food. I was too busy to respond, so probably sensing that from the fact that I sent no replies, she stopped messaging me.

Finally at about 11 pm, the work ended and I was ready to go. My boss was very grateful to me for coming in and thanked me repeatedly. Then he insisted that I come with him to a bar for a couple of drinks, his treat. I was reluctant and first, because I couldn't wait to get home and fuck my wife. But he was very insistent. So I texted Yashodhara asking if she was home yet. Her response was a single word - No. So I thought I might as well spend half an hour or so with my boss Mark.

Mark took me to what he said was his favorite bar. It was actually more like a club. One section of it was like a pub, quieter with seating and TVs tuned in to ESPN. And then a level below it was a dance pit of sorts with its own bar and bartender, where the atmosphere was more like a club, with loud music, dim lights and so on. Mark and I sat at he bar, ordered a couple of beers and sat there talking of this and that.

About ten minutes passed and we noticed a lot of guys getting up from their tables and going to the railing on the side which overlooked the dance pit. Mark wondered out aloud why all these men were standing there looking into the pit. The bartender overheard him and said, apparently there's a hammered chick getting felt up really nicely by a couple of guys, and everyone's hoping to get a look at her boobs if she flashes them. Obviously, Mark and I immediately got up and headed to the railing too. We had to push and jostle a bit to get to a spot where we had a good view of it.

"Where's the action at?" Mark said aloud to no one in particular.

"There. The back corner. See that chick in the short skirt wiggling her ass?" someone answered. I craned my neck to see, but I still couldn't get a good view of the portion of the dance pit he mentioned.

"Oh yeah, I see her. Damn. Look at her move. What is she though?" Mark said.

"What is she? A hot horny drunk chick, that's what she is." the same guy answered.

"No I mean...ethnically... the dude with his hands all over her is Mexican. But she doesn't quite look Mexican. She looks kinda....Indian. His kinda Indian." Mark said pointing at me. "Hey Ajit, come over and see if this woman is one of your people, will ya?"

I pushed through a few men and came next to where Mark was standing. I then followed his gaze. And I almost exclaimed out in shock. Not only was the woman Indian, she was my wife! Dancing with her was a hispanic looking guy that was not Ramon. And he had his hands on the back of her skirt, very visibly grabbing and fondling her ass. She had her hands on his shoulder and was shaking her ass to the music. A few feet away from her, I saw Kristen dancing with a black guy, but they weren't being as amorous as Yashodhara and her partner.
Like Reply
"Well, is she Indian?" Mark asked, poking me in the ribs.

"Yeah, yeah she is." I said, thankful that Mark had not yet met my wife or I'd have to answer some really embarrassing questions.

"Holy shit! He is lifting her skirt! Woohoo! Butcheeks!" some guy around her said, and everyone whooped and cheered. Sure enough, the guy had lifted the back of her skirt and held it above her waist. Yashodhara was wearing a thong underneath so almost all of her ass was on display. She seemed to have noticed it and stretched her hand back to pull her skirt down. But either she was too drunk, or was doing it half-heartedly or both. After a few futile attempts to pull her skirt back down, Yashodhara gave up and kept dancing, letting half the bar see her ass.

A few of the guys around her let out a wolf whistle and cheered. Yashodhara turned around and smiled at them. Maybe she felt a little embarrassed, so she turned around, taking her ass out of public view, and starting grinding it against the crotch of her dancing partner. But the way she smiled and moved, I was sure she was really drunk. The guy moved his hands to the front and started massaging her boobs through the tank-top that she was wearing.

"Damn, I hope she flashes her boobs next." said Mark, a sentiment that seemed pretty universal. Because some guys on the dance floor near her started chanting in unison - show her tits! show her tits! show her tits! Yashodhara smiled and shook her head, as she rested it on her partner's shoulder. He bent his head and started kissing her, very passionately. She put a hand behind his head and started kissing him back hungrily too. And I found myself getting really turned on. So far she had described everything she did in great detail. But now, seeing for myself, the way she was lip-locked with a stranger, felt very erotic. I was worried I might start getting a hard on in public.

"Look at how she is eating his face!" someone around me said. "That women needs a good fucking tonight, and Chico there is gonna give it to her."

After a long time they broke their kiss and the guys around started applauding and cheering. Her partner then whispered something in Yashodhara's ear, and she closed her eyes and slowly nodded. The guy flashed a big smile at people around him and then his hands went down to the hem of her top. He slowly started pulling the top up as the guys started cheering.

"Booby time!!!" someone around me exclaimed.

He rolled her top up slowly, almost teasingly, and her flat stomach and belly button came into view. The cheering and clapping around them got really loud as the top rolled up even further. And just as it was right below her boobs, a big guy, almost 7-foot-tall and big-built, stepped between the cheering guys and Yashodhara, and pulled her top down. Everyone let out groans of disappointment as the big guy, apparently a bouncer in the club, started talking very animatedly to Yashodhara's guy. There was a lot of gesturing and hand-waving. Kristen and her black guy stopped dancing and joined the trio. Soon, the black guy, Yashodhara's guy and Kristen were arguing with the bouncer, while Yashodhara, looking very dazed and drunk, just stood there leaning against her guy's chest.

I didn't understand what was happening until some guys around me started discussing it and I got it. Apparently most clubs have these unwritten rules about flashing. Flashing till underwear is fine, which is what the guy did when he showed Yashodhara's thong-clad ass to everyone. But actual nudity was forbidden. So showing her boobs would have crossed the line. Add to it the fact that Yashodhara seemed totally hammered. When a woman was that drunk, even if she flashed people voluntarily, clubs were worried that the next day they might come back and sue them for letting it happen. So the bouncer had stepped in and put a stop to it.

In a few minutes, the argument between the bouncer and Yashodhara's friends ended and he walked away, shaking his head and looking upset, The four of them then walked away from the dance pit and to the side, where we could not see them.

"Well, show's over." Mark said. "We should get going, Ajit. Your wife must be waiting for you."

"Yeah, just a second, I need to go to the bathroom." I said and walked away.

"Okay, I'll pay for our drinks and meet you by the exit." Mark said.

I walked away, across the bar, and making sure that Mark wasn't looking, went to the stairs. I walked down to the lower level where the dance pit was, hoping to catch a glimpse of Yashodhara. I scanned the bar stools and the dance floor, but I didn't see her anywhere. walking behind people to make sure I wasn't seen, I walked around the dance floor, but didn't see her or any of her friends. Walking a little further, I saw that there was a small passage at the opposite side where I saw Kristen standing talking to the black guy. Immediately, I took a few steps back and hid behind a wall section to make sure she didn't see me. I stood there, and searched for Yashodhara but she was nowhere to be seen.

A few minutes passed and I alternated between scanning the place for Yashodhara and looking at Kristen and the black guy. That's when a door opened behind them and the hispanic guy stepped out of what I guessed was a bathroom. Kristen said something to him very animatedly and he seemed to be laughing. The black guy then started walking into the bathroom, but Kristen held his arm as if to stop him. He shook her grip off easily, walked in and closed the door. After that Kristen seemed to be yelling at the hispanic guy, who was smiling and saying something back. He tried to put a hand on her shoulder but she slapped it away. Then she stormed off towards the bar stools, and the guy followed her saying something. I wished I could hear what they were talking about. And I wished I knew where Yashodhara was.
Like Reply
That's when I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I answered it, and it was Mark asking where I was. Reluctantly, I told him I'd be there in a second, and walked out of the dance pit, careful to stay hidden from Kristen's view. I climbed the stairs and went to the exit, where Mark was waiting for me and we both got into our cars to go home.

As soon as I got into the car, I took out my phone and dialed Yashodhara's number. It kept ringing for a while and I thought it would go to voicemail when it was answered.

"Hello honey." I said.

"Ajit, it's me Kristen. Yash went to the bathroom and left her phone with me." said Kristen's sweet voice a little too rapidly as if she had rehearsed the line before answering the phone.

"Oh, hi Kristen. I just called to see how she was doing and when she'd be home." I said.

"I'll get her home soon." Kristen said and went silent.

"Ok... where are you all at?" I asked. There was a pause for a few seconds before Kristen answered,

"We're at this club downtown. We just felt like dancing a bit."

"Is it just the two of you?" I asked, hoping for some clue about the identity of the men. Another pause and then she said,

"Yeah, just the two of us. Two gals having some gal-time you know." and then she laughed playfully.

"Ok. Just get her home soon. Bye." I said and hung up.

I drove home, trying to figure out what exactly had happened. How had an innocent shopping trip with Kristen turned into a wild night at a bar where Yashodhara got felt up and exposed in public. And who were those two guys? I hoped Yashodhara would get home soon and enlighten me. --------

Half an hour later when I was home, I heard a car pull up outside the house. I went to the window and saw it was Kristen in her car with Yashodhara next to her. She got out, wearing her thick coat over her clothes, and walked towards the door. The walkway was covered in snow, and after just a couple of steps, my visibly drunk wife tripped and fell. I immediately rushed to the door and walked out to help her in when I saw Kristen had gotten out of the car, helped her up and was escorting her to the door. Kristen looked very embarrassed as I went and helped her bring Yashodhara into the house.

"I love you so much." Yashodhara said and started kissing me as Kristen and I were bringing her in. Two distinct smells wafted from her mouth. One was alcohol, which she had had a lot of. The other was obviously semen, which suggested she had given someone a blowjob very recently.

Kristen and I got her inside the house and laid her down on the couch.

"She is very drunk." I said to Kristen questioningly.

"Yeah, she had a lot to drink at the club." Kristen answered, looking very uncomfortable.

"Were you driving drunk?" I asked, a little upset. "For god's sake, Kristen, you're already underage, and drunk driving is illegal at any age! And dangerous!"

"No, no. I didn't drink at all." Kristen said defensively. "They let me into the club with the understanding that I would not be served any alcohol."

As I looked at her and thought back to what I had seen, I realized that she was telling the truth. At no point had she seemed even the slightest bit drunk.

"Oh ok. Sorry about that then. Anyway, what happened tonight?" I asked.

"Ajit, sorry, but I really gotta get going." Kristen said and almost ran out of the door.

After she drove away, I closed the door and turned around to see a surprising sight. Yashodhara had taken her coat off, pulled her skirt up around her waist, and was lying there with her eyes half open and her legs fully open. She didn't have her panties on and her moist pussy was inviting me.

"Fuck me." she said, looking at me. And right away, I took my pants off and jumped on top of her. As my erect cock slid into her, I realized her cunt was already very sticky, so she had clearly been fucked by someone recently who came inside her. The sticky cunt, along with the semen smell from her mouth indicated that a lot of had happened that night that I didn't know about. The realization that my wife had now gotten fucked by someone else apart from Ramon got me really turned on and I started pounding her harder. Within a few minutes, I shot my seed inside her and rolled off her. I then sat on the floor next to her face and asked her,

"Yashodhara, you've been a slut again tonight, haven't you?"

She nodded, her eyes now fully closed.

"Wanna tell me about it?" I asked.

"Later." she replied, then turned over on her side to face the backrest of the couch. I started to lift her up to carry her to the bedroom but she said, "No no no....just leave me here. If you pick me up I might puke."

So I left her there, and walked to the bedroom to sleep there alone. I lay on the bed, trying to imagine what exactly had happened. I thought of all possible scenarios for a while, but shortly, my tiredness took over and I fell asleep.

When I woke up it was still dark in the room, but I could sense my dick was erect and being sucked hungrily. I looked down and saw a fully naked Yashodhara, on her hands and knees, giving me a blowjob.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's time to fuck." Yashodhara replied in a hoarse voice, taking my dick out of her mouth. Then she straightened, got on her knees, straddled me and took my dick inside her cunt. then she started riding me hard. We fucked in a few different positions for about 15 minutes and then finally I came in her mouth which she promptly swallowed. After that, she lay down next to me with her head on my chest and I looked at the clock on the table which said it was a little before 5. After Yashodhara caught her breath back, she started telling me what had happened that night.

She and Kristen had indeed gone to the mall for shopping where they spent a couple of hours. Then they went to have dinner at a popular Thai restaurant nearby. But it being Saturday night, there was a long line and they'd have to wait half an hour for a table. She was waiting in line with Kristen when Carlos, who was having dinner with a friend spotted them. He immediately walked up, and asked Yashodhara to join them at his table with her friend. The two girls, already hungry, were happy to get food at once. The waiter put two extra chairs for them and they had dinner. So Carlos was the hispanic guy I had seen her with tonight.

And the black guy was Eric, his friend. It turned out that Eric and Carlos had a double date that night with two girls, but one of the girls fell ill and the other one backed out. So they were making the use of their reservations at this restaurant by having dinner together. Carlos and his friend Eric were both very nice and fun to talk to and Yashodhara and Kristen got along very well with them. when they got done with dinner, Yashodhara and Kristen started to leave, but the guys insisted they come along with them to a club for some dancing. Kristen said she was 19, so won't be allowed in. But Eric said he was good friends with the guy who stood at the door and checked IDs and as long as she promised not to order any alcohol, he could get her in. Kristen agreed.

At the club, Kristen had orange juice while the other three had a couple of drinks. Once the three of them were nicely buzzed, they all headed to the dance floor. Carlos was dancing with Yashodhara and Eric was dancing with Kristen. As they danced, Carlos started talking to Yashodhara about Ramon. He said he knew Ramon was having a long fight with his girlfriend and wasn't able to spend any time with Yashodhara, so she must be really missing him. She was quite buzzed by now and honestly admitted to him that she was missing Ramon and that I had been too busy, so she had not had sex in a few days, which was getting her really frustrated. Carlos suggested that they could take off, go to his place and he could satisfy her right away. He admitted that ever since he had seen her naked in the bathroom and then being fucked by Ramon on his couch and then cum on her tits, he had been thinking about her night and day.

He was also very jealous that Ramon got to fuck her in his apartment, while he himself had not had sex in a while. He then bad-mouthed Ramon a little, suggesting that Ramon was an idiot for giving so much importance to his silly girlfriend and ignoring a hot and great woman like Yashodhara. Carlos himself did not have a girlfriend and if Yashodhara picked him over Ramon, there would be no complications like with Ramon. Yashodhara said it was nice of him to offer, but she wouldn't feel right sleeping with him without getting an okay from Ramon. Although Ramon had indicated his desire for a threesome with her and Carlos, she wasn't sure how he would feel if she slept with him with Ramon being around. And she did not want to be the cause of trouble between cousins.
Like Reply
Carlos said he understood, and he'd wait for her to be ready. Then they took a break from dancing along with Eric and Kristen and had a couple more drinks. Meanwhile Eric was flirting with Kristen and meeting with mixed success. She apparently liked him, but wasn't letting him touch her or kiss her yet. This got Eric a little frustrated and he decided to make Kristen jealous. So when they finished their drinks, he asked Yashodhara if she would dance with him. Yashodhara agreed and they headed to the dance pit.

In a couple of minutes, she felt Eric's hands starting to wander. He was a lean, well-built and handsome black guy, and Yashodhara was a bit turned on by her first close encounter with a black guy. So when he started feeling her up and fondling her, she did not stop him, and instead responded by rubbing his back and cupping his ass too. Kristen and Carlos were watching them, and if it was Eric's intention to make someone jealous, it worked more on Carlos than Kristen. He cut in and started dancing with Yashodhara while Eric went back to Kristen.

Carlos, already feeling very teased and turned on and yearning for Yashodhara, started fondling her way more than Eric had. He slipped his hand under her skirt and started fondling her bare ass cheeks. He also started fondling her tits, slipping his hand into her tank top. People around them started noticing this and soon everyone was focused on them. Carlos and Yashodhara both realized they had an audience and this seemed to turn both of them on. She was letting him slip his hand under her clothes but a couple of times when he tried to lift her skirt to expose her ass, she stopped him. Carlos responded by putting his hand under his skirt from the front and fingering her clit and cunt over her thong. ---- When they took a break again, Carlos made Yashodhara down two tequila shots, and shortly she had lost even more of her inhibitions. When they went back to the dance floor next, she did not make any real effort to stop him when he lifted the back of her skirt and exposed her thong-clad ass to everyone. I guess this was the part I saw. She could also feel his erect cock through his pants rubbing against her crotch and this was turning her on, in addition to the knowledge that dozens of strangers could see her naked butt. she was getting very turned on by the situation and the cheers of the people around her.

A couple of minutes later, someone let out a wolf whistle and that embarrassed her a little, so she turned around and started grinding her ass against Carlos, feeling his erection rub against her. Carlos started massaging her boobs through her top. Then people started chanting show her tits, and Carlos asked if he should, but she refused, saying that was too much. He then started kissing her very passionately, and she kissed back. It was a long kiss and by the end of it, she was feeling really horny and naughty. So when Carlos asked her again if he could just flash her boobs for a second, she relented.

I knew what happened next, but I didn't say anything. Yashodhara told me how the bouncer came over, stopped them and started yelling at Carlos. he demanded that they leave the club at once. He was the guy Eric was friends with and who had agreed to let Kristen in. So Eric joined the and started to calm the bouncer down, promising that he would ensure that nothing like that happened. The bouncer calmed down a little and said he would let them stay, but they were banned from the dance pit.

The four of them went towards the bar stools and sat there. But by now Carlos was really horny. He asked her again if they should go to his place and have sex, but she refused, saying that she couldn't do it unless Ramon was ok with it. Carlos kept pleading with her but she refused. Then he said, could she at least give him a blowjob in the bathroom? Kristen was listening to all this in surprise because this was the first she had heard of ramon and Yashodhara sleeping together. But she was even more horrified to hear Yashodhara say yes to blowing Carlos in the bathroom. She asked Yashodhara if she was sure about this or was too drunk. Yashodhara told Kristen not to worry, she was drunk, but not drunk enough to do something she didn't want.

So Yashodhara and Carlos headed to the bathroom and Eric and Kristen agreed to stand guard outside to make sure the bouncer didn't catch them again. And that's what they were doing when I saw them standing outside the door. I could not see Yashodhara because by the time I went down there, she was already in the bathroom. Once they were in there, Carlos immediately took out his dick and shoves it into the mouth of Yashodhara as she sat on the toilet. Yashodhara sucked him skillfully and he had already been turned on by the night's events. So in barely two minutes, he started cumming in her mouth, a big load which she swallowed in one gulp.

Carlos put his dick back in his pants and started zipping it when he saw Yashodhara take her thong off. He looked at her quizzically and she said she needed to pee, so he should go out and she'll join him later. So he came out, which I had seen him do and then Eric went in. Kristen told Yashodhara in the car why that happened. Eric was really turned on by Carlos and Yashodhara's horseplay and was trying to feel up Kristen. But Kristen, who was not drunk, kept resisting. As they stood guard outside the bathroom, Eric started getting even more jealous. He suggested that afterwards, the two of them should go into the bathroom and she should blow him. Kristen flatly refused, saying she was not the sort of girl who does that with a guy she has just met. Maybe a few dates, and she'd do anything for him. But nothing that night.

So Eric got upset and said that if she won't blow him, he'd ask Yashodhara to do it. That's when Carlos walked out, and told them it had been a great blowjob. Eric decided go try his luck and started walking in. Kristen out a hand on his shoulder to stop him and said if he went in, she would never go out with him. Eric shook her hand off saying that he'd much rather get a blowjob from an exotic and voluptuous Indian woman than waste his time running after a stick-thin blonde.

Yashodhara was just done peeing when Eric walked in and she was shocked to see him. He got a good look at her pussy, and said he'd been really attracted to her all night. Yashodhara was about to tell him to leave, when Eric unzipped his pants and took out his rapidly hardening dick. It was about as long as Ramon's, 8 inches or so and thick, but it was jet black in color. The sight of this new kind of a dick had a hypnotizing effect on Yashodhara and she just stared at it with her mouth open, unable to say anything.

Eric realized the effect he was having on her and immediately took the few steps to the toilet and inserted his dick in her open mouth. Yashodhara sucked on it obediently, very turned on at what she was doing. As she sucked on his dick, Eric, reached down with his big hands and started fingering her naked cunt skillfully. His big hard fingers sliding in and out of her cunt made Yashodhara lose any control she had left on the situation. She leaned back, taking his dick out of her mouth and started moaning as Eric's fingers sent waves of pleasure through her whole body.
Like Reply
It had been over three days since anything went up Yashodhara's cunt. She was aching to be fucked, and had really wanted to accept Carlos' invitation to go back to his apartment. But his being Ramon's cousin made her want to wait for Ramon's permission, But now Eric's finger had thrown any thoughts of Ramon out of her mind. Plus she was still very drunk. She wanted to be fucked, and looked at Eric with a hungry expression on her face.

Eric didn't need a degree in face-reading to realize what she wanted. He took his fingers out of her cunt, and pulled her up from the toilet holding her hand. Yashodhara complied and then yielded to the pressure from his hands as he turned her around and made her bend over and keep her hands on the wall. He rolled up her skirt and stared at her beautiful and perfectly shaped ass for a couple of seconds. He then penetrated her cunt in one swift motion and started fucking her hard as she held on to the wall for support. He humped her like a wild dog for about ten minutes, and then the both of them came together, Yashodhara's body convulsing as Eric shot his seed up her cunt. As Yashodhara's orgasm subsided, she felt satisfied and even a little excited that now she had been fucked by another ethnicity - black.

As they started getting dressed, Yashodhara realized that her thong which had been around her ankles had gotten dirty because of the wet bathroom floor. So she just threw it away and came out of the bathroom naked under her skirt. She walked out of the bathroom with Eric and joined Kristen and Carlos who were sitting at the table. Carlos smiled and asked Eric if he enjoyed Yashodhara's blowjob. Eric broke out into an even wider smile and said, he wouldn't know, because he didn't fuck her mouth, but her cunt, and held up his hand for a high five. Carlos however looked shocked and hurt and did not return his high five.

Before Yashodhara could say something to him to calm him down, Kristen who was really disturbed at what was happening told her that I had called while she was in the bathroom and I was expecting her to return shortly. So they decided to leave. Kristen, disgusted at the guys for taking advantage of a drunk Yashodhara just stormed out without saying goodbye to anyone. Yashodhara said goodbye to Eric with a short kiss and was about to do the same to Carlos, but he looked away, still pissed off that she let Eric fuck her but not him. She and Eric exchanged cellphone numbers and he told her to call him if she ever wanted some more of it. Carlos was still sulking as she walked out and joined Kristen in the car.

Yashodhara finished her narration and hugged me tightly and said she loved me a lot. I said I loved her too. We lay there like that in silence a few minutes, and then

"There's a little bit more." she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The reason why I woke up in the middle of the night, got turned on and came here, instead of waiting till the morning." she said.

"And why did you do it?"

"I got some messages from Eric a while back." she said.

"Text messages?" I asked.

"Among others." she said and then reached for her cellphone which she had kept next to the pillow. She clicked a few buttons and went to the message list. Put the phone in my hands and said, "Start with this message and keep going up."

The first message was a text message which said - "thx fr 2nite. mst do again. call me. here are some souvenrs." The second was a picture message. I watched in shock as it was a picture of Yashodhara, bent over with her hands on the wall with just her top on and her naked ass jutting out. her face was turned away and not visible, but it was obviously her. I opened the third message. It was a picture of a long hard black dick next to Yashodhara's naked white ass. I felt my dick starting to get hard again.

The next message was also a picture, taken from the same angle as before, showing Yashodhara's ass at a close-up, except that the dick was now clearly penetrating her cunt. Then there was a pic he had probably taken holding it horizontally next to him, because it showed the two of them sideways, Yashodhara's naked body visible from her knee to her ass to halfway up her back and stomach. And Eric's waist hips and thighs, and a part of his dick still outside as the rest of it was buried in her cunt.

The next pic was dark and hazy, but I could still make out that he had taken it by putting the phone under her stomach, because it showed her pussy mound, upper thighs and stretched out cunt lips with the dick in them. The next pic showed her top rolled up to her armpits, and her swinging boobs. It was an interesting and erotic picture, clicked at the instant when the fucking motion had made her boobs stretch forward.

And the final message, the hottest of the lot, was a one minute video clip. It started focused on her ass-cheeks jiggling as his dick pounded her cunt mercilessly. Two distinct sounds were audible - the loud thwacks of Eric's thighs and hips slapping against Yashodhara's ass, and Yashodhara's deep and loud moans of "oooh...ahhhhh...ooohhh...ahhhh". The view shifted to a long one as he zoomed out, and showed her whole body writhing and shaking as he fucked her hard at an enormous pace. He started fucking her even harder and I heard my wife say "oh fuck that is so good....oh yes, like that...keep fucking me like that Eric....keep fucking my indian cunt with your black dick..oh yesss". And the view zoomed back on her jiggling asscheeks as I heard his voice say in a very strong typical black accent "oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck your hot little curry cunt, my indian bitch. i love your booty too...love it.". And then the clip ended.

By now my dick was fully erect again and I was disappointed the pics and clip had ended. I looked at Yashodhara who looked very embarrassed.

"I had no idea when he took them. I was facing the wall the whole time." she said, sounded a little down.

"Well, your face isn't visible in any of them." I said.

"Yeah, I was thankful for the same thing." she said.

"And honestly, I am glad he took these. I loved watching them." I said.

"I thought you would." she said with a smile.

"Well, now I want to fuck your hot little curry cunt." I said, and throwing the phone to one side, pulled her on top of me. And we fucked again. Fucked long and hard. Exchanging a lot of dirty words. And as I fucked her, I couldn't help but wonder what kinky erotic adventures lay ahead. As I fucked her and inserted a finger into her asshole, I thought about the possibilities of what she could and would do next.
Like Reply
Indian Wife's Descent Ch. 05

Here's a new definition of irony. Me, the man whose wife was going around fucking and sucking almost any young man who showed an interest in her, was relishing all the events and not feeling the slightest hint of jealousy, envy or possessiveness. On the other hand, those men who got to ravish my hot wife on whom they had no real claim, all got caught up in the petty throes of jealousy. The next week was full of events that made it seem like Yashodhara had stepped into the centre of some teen television drama series, and although I found it all very amusing, I could see that she was getting genuinely annoyed.

The first person to get ensnared by the green monster was Ramon. Having finally made up with his girlfriend after days of pleading and lying and falsely convincing her that he had not cheated on her, he found out about Saturday night from Carlos. When Yashodhara refused to fuck Carlos and just sucked him off instead, out of worry that it would piss off Ramon, she had been wildly underestimating the repercussions. Ramon was upset that she had even sucked him off. He was not upset about the act itself, but the fact that it was done in his absence and without his permission.

Ever since Ramon found that that he was only the second guy Yashodhara had ever slept with, he had started thinking of himself as some kind of a hotshot sexual mentor to her. He wanted her to expand her horizons by sleeping with other guys, having threesomes, and maybe even more. But he wanted to be the guy in charge. He was suddenly feeling all territorial about her. So when he came to know that she had been sucking off his cousin while he was busy making up with his girlfriend, it ticked him off.

As if her dalliance with Carlos was not bad enough, he was even more livid that she had slept with Eric. It turned out that Eric and Ramon not only knew each other, but hated each others guts. Ramon's girlfriend Juanita used to go out with Eric before they started going out. And she had left Eric for Ramon, a grudge that Eric still nursed. Eric and Juanita had however, still remained "good friends", and this never sat well with Ramon. He was sure that Eric was secretly trying to win back his ex-girlfriend by trying to convince her that Ramon wasn't right for her.

And now Yashodhara, his special exotic Indian conquest, had gone and fucked Eric. This not only gave Eric something to boast about when they met next, but it also meant that he know had specific information about who Ramon was cheating on Juanita with. Although Eric had not told Juanita about it yet, it was a trump card he held over Ramon. and Ramon was convinced that Eric would use it sooner rather than later. Ramon told all this to Yashodhara while he yelled at her and berated her for, ironically, being such a slut. He seemed so angry and ready to explode that Yashodhara, despite wanting to, did not talk back and just kept silent during his whole tirade.

Then there was Carlos. He was pissed off that although he had been so patient and gentlemanly to Yashodhara all the time, and made his apartment available for her and Ramon to secretly fuck in, she had spurned him. He could have understood if she had spurned him out of some loyalty to Ramon. But then right after refusing to fuck him, she had turned around and let Eric bang her. He sent her a few text messages expressing all this anger and when she tried calling him back, refused to answer her calls.

Carlos was also apparently pissed at his good friend Eric. According to him, Eric should have known from the events of that night that Carlos was pining for Yashodhara. And he should have been a loyal friend and waited before fucking her. Carlos had already let Eric go in the bathroom for a blowjob, after he got one. Eventually when he fucked Yashodhara, he would have shared her with him too. But Eric instead went ahead on his own and fucked her before he could, which caused a rift between them.

Eric, although not as upset or angry as the other two guys, was being possessive himself. On Monday, he called up Yashodhara and asked her if she wanted to go out with him some time. Yashodhara answered she might... she told me she was looking forward to fucking him in more spacious and comfortable settings than a bar bathroom. But before making plans, Eric made it clear to her that they could only hook up if she agreed to break it off with Ramon. Yashodhara found that very presumptuous and refused.

In a week filled with all this mess, there was some good news. Yashodhara's car was finally delivered. She was thrilled because it now gave her newfound freedom. It did not matter that ramon was angry with her because she did not need him for rides any more. So when he ignored her, she ignored him back. For the whole week, it was as if they were two strangers. Yashodhara limited herself to hanging out with Kristen in college, and their friendship grew stronger.

At college on Monday, Yashodhara sat Kristen down and told her everything honestly. Kristen was surprised to learn that I knew about everything and was okay with it. She was also surprised at how daring or even reckless Yashodhara had been and was now a part of some complicated sexual triangle...well...not even a triangle... maybe a polygon involving people almost a decade younger than her. Nevertheless, Kristen became a trusted friend and confidante and Yashodhara was actually happy to have someone else to talk to about the whole mess other than me.

Meanwhile, I was not too unhappy about the situation. The drama amused me, much to Yashodhara's chagrin. But the drama also meant no sex for her for a while from anyone except me. Although I was disappointed at this temporary halt in her adventures, it also meant that I had her all to myself. So everyday when I came home, I found my wife horny and ready to go at it as many times in the night as I could get it up.

-------

However, on Thursday after we finished fucking for the second time that night, Yashodhara was honest enough to admit to me that she was missing sex with others. I was great and she enjoyed our sex, but now that she had tasted the sample of sex with multiple partners, she felt like something was missing now that it had only been me for about 5 days. Her body was craving the company of some other men, and she readily admitted, bigger and thicker dicks. However, she still had her pride and said that she would not make the first move with Ramon, Carlos or Eric and it was up to them to get back with her.

On Friday, I had to go leave town for the weekend and attend a conference in Los Angeles. When I had booked my tickets a week or so back, Yashodhara was happily fucking Ramon, so when I asked if she'd like to come, she said no, that would have her a couple of days to spend with him if possible. Now, with all the men on outs with her, she wanted to come with me, but all the flights were booked. So it was a downcast Yashodhara, troubled by all the drama and the prospect of a lonely sex-less weekend, who dropped me off at the airport in her new car on Friday night.
Like Reply
When I reached LA, it was midnight there, which meant it was 2 am in the Midwest. When I turned my phone on, I saw two voicemails waiting for me, both from Yashodhara. The first one was in a happy voice and said -

"Ajit!!! Great news!! Eric came to his senses. He called me up and apologized for being so possessive, and said he'd like to be in my life even if it meant sharing me with others. He wants me to go over to his place tonight, where he'll cook for me and then...hehe...you know. Anyway, I have to go get ready and drive over to his house. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

That sounded like good news. I was glad to hear that she was no longer morose and was happy. I was also looking forward to hearing updates from her about their night together. I then heard the second voicemail. In this one, she was whispering and she sounded drunk, sleepy, tired, but also somehow satiated.

"Ajiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I love you so much honey so so much. Tonight has been so awesome. I wish you were here. I am calling you from the bathroom so have to whisper. Eric is just something else. He has just been...ohh god...I can not tell you how the orgasms were.... and the whole new thing he got me into. I cant describe it on the voicemail. I have to go back now...oh and also, if you call me after you land, I wont be able to answer the phone. I'll tell you later why. But just send me a text message so I know you landed safely. Love you." and the whispering ended.

I found that message very curious and confusing. But I was hoping that the next day, I would be able to get the whole account of her night in detail. I sent her a text message saying I reached safely and took a cab to my hotel, where I fell asleep almost immediately.

When I woke up the next morning, I saw two text messages from Yashodhara. "gud to kno u reachd safe. i luv u." and "gonna spend the day wt eric. hav a gud conf." I couldn't think much about that though, because I had to get ready and go to the conference. The whole day was spent in talks, lectures and networking sessions. I tried calling Yashodhara in between a couple of times, but she didn't answer. Instead sent me short text messages saying she was having a great time.

At night I had to go out for dinner and drinks with a few conference delegates and by the time I got back to my room, it was almost midnight. I went to bed right away. And overslept in the morning, which meant I had to go back to the conference floor without asking Yashodhara about her time with Eric. I did get a couple of text messages from Yashodhara saying she could not wait to tell me everything in great detail and I would be surprised to learn what all she had done.

Sunday night, after the conference wrapped up, I was on my way to my hotel room when I called up Yashodhara. I was now finally free and could not wait to hear everything in great detail. The phone rang for a while before she finally answered.

"Hi honey, I am free." I said happily.

"I am glad to hear that, Ajit." Yashodhara answered in her cold voice that she uses only when she is very angry. "But I have a couple of little kids to deal with here."

"What? You're babysitting?" I asked.

"No. Don't be silly. These two kids I am with - Eric and Ramon. Two stupid stupid kids who think that just because they have big dicks, they have the right to do whatever they want." and then she said loudly, "See you two babies? I am telling my husband about your dicks and he is not asking me for a divorce yet."

"Yashodhara, what the hell is going on?" I asked, really confused.

"Ajit, when was the last time you checked your official company email?" she asked.

"After lunch, why?" I answered.

"Go check it and you'll see what's going on and why I am so angry at these two dicks. Meanwhile, I still have to give them hell for their stupidity. One dick thinks that he has to right to secretly videotape everything he wants and use it as a bargaining chip. And the other dick things the best way to get back at someone is to try and hurt someone completely innocent." Yashodhara said.

"What???" I asked.

"Just go to your room and check your email. I'll talk to you later." she said and abruptly hung up.

---------

I almost ran to my room and rushed to my laptop which had my company inbox open. I saw a bunch of emails from colleagues and clients and scrolled down until I saw it. Sender - Ramon Reyes. Subject - Fw: Who da man now?

I clicked on the email and it read -

____

Mr. Ajjeet

Hope you don't mind me mailing you. Got your id from your company website. I think you need to know some realities about your wife and what a lying cheating whore she is. she has been fucking around behind your back and you don't know it. If you don't believe me see the links in the email below.

Ramon

____

Below it was a forwarded email from Eric Jackson to Ramon

____

Hey Ramon

Check these links. Who ad man now?

Eric

_____

And then there were a bunch of links to URLs from a video sharing website. I clicked open the first one.
Like Reply