• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi King Of All is here
Hi Buddy's
King Of All is here

Nice site  
All the best
Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(18-12-2018, 11:54 AM)DesiBees Wrote: Hi Buddy's
King Of All is here

Nice site  
All the best
Heart

Hi DesiBees! Are you from desibees??
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 12:08 PM)pastispresent Wrote: Hi DesiBees! Are you from desibees??

I'm the King Of All from desibees
Like Reply
^ Good to know Smile Welcome Smile
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 12:20 PM)DesiBees Wrote: I'm the King Of All from

Oh very nice! I actually use website...I posted my stories there too, thanks king of all! for running such an amazing website....!
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 12:28 PM)pastispresent Wrote: Oh very nice! I actually use website...I posted my stories there too, thanks king of all! for running such an amazing website....! 

Ohh so u r the one who posts and edits stories 5 times a day  ;)
Nice to meet u
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 12:29 PM)DesiBees Wrote: Ohh so u r the one who posts and edits stories 5 times a day  ;)
Nice to meet u

lol 

Generally, I post stories very very fast like 1-2 updates daily and after it gets posted, I add bells and whistles to it.....do formatting, adding colors, episode name, linking it to index in home page of story, increasing font size, spacing etc....

oh so admin knows if I edit it many times ?? lol 

yesterday I made like 200 edits to add names to each updates (like 50 of em) and linking them to main page.....for new readers...
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 12:33 PM)pastispresent Wrote: lol 

Generally, I post stories very very fast like 1-2 updates daily and after it gets posted, I add bells and whistles to it.....do formatting, adding colors, episode name, linking it to index in home page of story, increasing font size, spacing etc....

yesterday I made like 200 edits to add names to each updates (like 50 of em) and linking them to main page.....for new readers...

Yea i can see all ur edits and delete
If needed I can revert back edits and even deleted posts
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 12:40 PM)DesiBees Wrote: Yea i can see all ur edits and delete
If needed I can revert back edits and even deleted posts

you are actually right, I posted something and deleted it but for guest users, post no. is different from registered user.....if you don't mind, how to set same theme for website for all users??
Like Reply
This post has been deleted. ? Checking delete revert ? :D
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 12:47 PM)DesiBees Wrote: This post has been deleted. ? Checking delete revert ? :D

EDIT: 
Like example:

No, you said different theme, I just tested it.....

See my post as #10 but as a guest user, it is post #9......yours also same. 

Your post - For guest user it is #10 (last post on first page) and for registered user it is #11 (1st post on 2nd page)
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 12:47 PM)pastispresent Wrote: you are actually right, I posted something and deleted it but for guest users, post no. is different from registered user.....if you don't mind, how to set same theme for website for all users??

https://xossipy.com/admin/index.php?module=style
Select the option for the theme and click force users
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 12:49 PM)pastispresent Wrote: No, you said different theme, I just tested it.....

See my post as #10 but as a guest user, it is post #9......yours also same. 

Your post - For guest user it is #10 (last post on first page) and for registered user it is #11 (1st post on 2nd page)

That's not a theme issue
That may be a setting issue
Like Reply
well, admin might have missed updating the templates
currently used theme was coded for a recent version of MyBB.
since then there have been some changes in MyBB system !
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 12:47 PM)DesiBees Wrote: This post has been deleted. ? Checking delete revert ? :D

(18-12-2018, 12:50 PM)DesiBees Wrote: https://xossipy.com/admin/index.php?module=style
Select the option for the theme and click force users

I am not admin of this site but just informed admin about these issues......
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 12:33 PM)pastispresent Wrote: lol 

[Image: PicsArt_12-18-12.55.36.md.jpg]
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 01:00 PM)pastispresent Wrote: I am not admin of this site but just informed admin about these issues......

And also ask your admin if they can use www.picsbees.com as their image hosting  :P
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 01:05 PM)DesiBees Wrote: [Image: PicsArt_12-18-12.55.36.md.jpg]

:P 

there should be even more......I was updating index, font size, colors etc. (not content itself)
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 01:07 PM)pastispresent Wrote:  :P 

there should be even more......I was updating index, font size, colors etc. (not content itself)

Do u want me to post the complete list? With your IP list ?  Smile
Like Reply
(18-12-2018, 01:06 PM)DesiBees Wrote: And also ask your admin if they can use www.picsbees.com as their image hosting  :P

sure :P

Since no dedicated website is being used for hosting images for this forum, I will add it as suggestion to users as well......if anyone asks for.....

desibees credentials not working.....creating an account now.......thanks
[+] 1 user Likes pastispresent's post
Like Reply