Veiled life.
This is a story of time..........well, it is story of a women named somoy. She is 30 years old with a killer body. Her measurements are also killing 36d-30-40. People would die for her. She is married to Subir. Subir works in a corporate office near salt lake. Both from a well to do family. With Subir , lives his brother Sachin. Story will be told in the version of Sachin
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It was a rainy evening. Sachin was in his room. Surfing through internet. He lives in Kolkata with his elder brother and boudi. He's a good looking boy studying in higher secondary.he is a good student and good athlete too. He's a talented football player in his college. He's in internet to improve his skills. This time of the day, he stays usually alone in the home. Both the elder persons usually stay at home. Both his brother and boudi work in a corporate office.they leave in the morning and return at 7-8 pm. They've got a big house in salt Lake. There are people to look after everything.but they leave the house after 10 pm. Only romola Masi stays at night. His parents live in nearby . They've got a lot properties there. His parents take of them. He and his brothers prefer urban lifestyle . So they love it in Kolkata. Today was also no different. As it was raining heavily he couldn't go outside to play. He didn't have any GF. Girls are after him as he is good looking hunk. Muscular athletic body, 6 feet tall, good student. He's not a hero , but definitely his strong physical physique with good academic results only served as his good attributes and enhanced his acceptability among girls. Many wished his number, but he courteously denied. His sole purpose was to study and play football. As we were saying, he was surfing internet, suddenly he heard car honk. He was surprised. It is only 5 pm. Who could come ? He sneaked out to see who came. To his utter surprise he found his dada and boudi  returned home together. His dada Subir , a diminutive man came out from car. He is only 5' 5"  . Not much macho in him. He's only 33 but his ill health taken a toll on him. But his boudi on the other hand that is somoy, who is daughter of Bengali speaking Punjabi girl was a bombshell. Her voluptuous body has an  eye-catching measurements of 36d-30-40 and she knew how to use this killing figure with subtle sexuality. But Sachin always had high respects for his dada and boudi.
Like Reply
Good start but this story is belongs to incest or not
Like Reply
Sachin surprised by asked his brother," dada, boudi ; you're so early and together. What's the Matter ? " His boudi replies, " devarji, an old friend of mine just happened to be in town suddenly. She's coming to meet me tonight. That's why we're early. ". Sachin knew there was something abnormal between his dada n boudi. His dada is too busy making money. He does not enough time to his wife. Probably his health is not on good side , this leading to a frustrating intimate life. But Sachin was reluctant to dig in. He understands the news of his boudi. But he doesn't wish to breach the boundary despite definite enticement of the lady. Right now, She's wearing a red chiffon saree with sleeveless , almost backless  blouse with. High heel.her body curvature are beautiful enough to turn on any man. Her beautiful face, light makeup only punctuates the beauty. But Sachin is strictly controlling his emotions. His boudi always tried to be free with him, tries to crack jokes , tries to went to shopping with him. But Sachin always declined. He made an oath he wouldn't give in to any thoughts until he passes college .
Like Reply
Good update but give big updates
Like Reply
Great start continue
Like Reply
Fast forward now, Sachin said 'ok.whos's she? ' somoy said , 'her name is pakija. She's gonna stay tonight . ' Sachin replied, " ok. That's nice. ' 

At around 8 pm Sachin heard a car honking. He opened the door.  The lady in front was a bold out for him. A goddess of sex has just come alive. Standing 5' 6" , shiny skin, blue eyes, sexy measurements with a tops and jeans. Sachin was thinking how could this bombshell be her boudi's wife? However he said , ' hi, come in. You must be pakija di, boudi's friend.'' yes, yes.and you must be Sachin. Your boudi spoke very highly of you. Such a stud you are. '.sachin was taken aback by the lady's comments. In the meantime somoy entered. 'Hi, pakija ! Howdy ? You look stunning after all these years . Hmm. That's understandable given your job. '  Sachin was surprised. What job might keep a lady in such a state. Somoy said, ' come on first. Freshen up now. Sachin, tell ramu to bring her baggage.'
Like Reply
That night was the fateful night in Sachin's life that would change everything for him. They took breakfast at 9 pm. His dada boudi goes to bed around 11 pm after watching TV after dinner. But that night they went straight into bed after bidding good night to sachin . Before that they made sure pakija's room was made . Sachin has football practice in the morning everyday @ 6 am. So he also goes to bed around 11:30 pm. Everything went like routine except that night. Sachin was suddenly having headache before sleep that night. He was in conundrum as his dada boudi was asleep .or so he thought. But he was having severe pain and thought of going to pharmacy instead. So when he opened door, he was surprised to see light coming out of guests room. That was a bit unusual. But he thought pakija di was awake. May be she keeps late hours. But then he heard giggling from inside. It was her boudi's voice. He thought well it's ok for two old friends to talk after meeting after such long time. He was about to leave when he heard something unusual. He heard  pakija saying,' saali randi , itna nakhra dikhati hain, ab dekh main tujhe kaise chudti hoon.' Sachin was bemused. What the hell. What is going on for god's sake with pakija and her boudi.
Like Reply
Sachin tiptoed towards the guest room. It was locked but he has spare keys. His heart was racing. What the hell was going inside. He gingerly unlocked the door and took a peek. What he saw inside was an utter surprise. His sexy boudi was laying on bed while pakija was standing nearby with 8 inch thick black dildo in her hands. Samay was writhing in pleasure as pakija was moving the dildo in a frenetic pace in and out of her vagina. She was screaming', oh, fuck. Fuck me Randi. You bitch, chod me. Oh.  Ma. Fuck, fuck. Fuck my cunt. Sala bokachoda, can't satisfy a woman. Even a woman can fuck better than you, sala gandu. Oh god. Oh fuck. 'He was Astonished. Pakija had a sly smile. She glanced towards the sexbomb in front of her. Then with a sudden thrust, switched on a button. Samay's eye started rolling, she again started screaming, sali tune kya Kiya. Amake mere felbi naki. Oh god. And there came the volcanic orgasm. She was shivering like seizure. A fountain of cum was flowing down her cunt. And she kinda lost her consciousness.
Like Reply
Sachin couldn't believe his own eyes. His boudi could be such a bitch in heat. He always kept distance from his Dada - boudi's intimate life. As mentioned, despite somoy's repeated nudging, he kept aloof. But it is now quite evident that their relationship is lost. His brother couldn't satisfy his women. But what intrigued Sachin more was his boudi's desperation. Now as the storm has ended, he could sense his prick already hard. And it was a massive boner , no doubt.  11 inch erection with girth around 6 inches, it was a ram . Veins on the shaft raging angrily to piston a cunt and most astonishing part was it's Mundi. Like a large mushroom head. Any woman would fall for it. But he kept his virginity till now. He knows he has the most sought after penis in his college. All the boys envy him for his penis size . Women are mad to be with him. But he restrained himself. But he felt maybe he's gonna lose it today to his boudi. Precum was drooling from his penis. But he stayed unmoved.
Like Reply
About 10 minutes later, samay regained her consciousness. She was having smile in her face. She looked at pakija and said thanks . ' glad you came after all those years. I was really unhappy all these years. This pathetic piece of shit , my husband, my foot , don't know how to satisfy a lady. He's busy whole day making money. But he's so small and so weak that he can't even cross 1/4 of my cunt. After 2-3 shots, he's gone. How can I handle this , pakija ? I told him to go to a doctor. But there was no solution. He asked to be fucked by others as he's unable to meet my urge and my sex desire.but out of modesty I denied him. I liked him a lot when we get married, but I'm a young woman. I also have some needs,na, pakija ? ' pakija was laughing. She said' yes. Definitely Subir can't satisfy you. But there's another one the house you remember. By the look of him, he looks like a proper stud. Why didn't you try him ? ' samay answered, ' Don't tell rubbish. Don't you think I know his measurements. It's a demonic one. I saw it once. It's big as an anaconda. I know Sachin's cock can satisfy me. But he's too young to understand my signals. I tried for a long time to grab his attention, but he denied. I was losing my confidence also I thought of suicide because of my sexual frustration. Today's session saved me from commuting suicide. Thank you. ' Sachin was dumdstruck. His beautiful , sexy boudi wanted to be with him  because of his Dada's incapacity. But how could he respond ? That would be sin. But a mature woman has it's own attraction and she was planning to die. He can't let that happen
 Pakija said,' what about Subir ? What if he objected?' this brought about storm of emotions from samay. She said , ' that son of a bitch. He couldn't satisfy me. So even he thought about using my body as bribe to get business deal. He doesn't care about me. He cares about his business and money. I told him about Sachin. He said go on. But he's still interested in using me a as a bait in his business. Such bullshit.' pakija suddenly started chuckling. She said,' it's a huge chance.' 
Samay said, ' what ! Are you out of your mind ?  Am I a whore ?my husband can't satisfy me  That's true. I even thought of using my devar, that's also true. But outside people ? 

Pakija said, ' I've very good plan. If it works out, it'll be helpful for you too and also your husband.. don't worry. I'll talk to you about it. Just let me know if your husband is still interested. I'll take care of the whole matter.'

Samy said, ' but...'

' no but, only Butt will do. Now go asleep and I'll take care of rest of the things. Don't worry. Believe me.'

Sachin couldn't resist it anymore. This whole conversation has turned him on to such extent that he couldn't resist anymore, he already started jerking and he was nearing his end. A soft growl was released from his mouth. Samay didn't hear anything. But suddenly pakija looked towards the door and she she noticed the door a bit ajar. A smile crept over her face. She exclaimed, ' well, well.....'

Samay, 'what?'

Pakija , 'nothing, go to sleep.'

Samay was adamant. ' what happened ?' 
Pakija replied, ' nothing only your luck has opened. Now go to sleep and tell me tomorrow about your husband's plan. Ok, sweety ?'

Sachin couldn't stay any more longer. He had to release now. He ran to bathroom and jerked violently. A huge load of cum was offloaded. He felt very light after a long time. He knew, pakija saw him. But he was unable to understand why didn't she reveals his identity. And most importantly headache is gone. That's being replaced by penis-ache. An insatiable hunger to fill his boudi's cunt. He must do it sooner than later after tonight's incident.
Like Reply
If you find the story interesting, please comment. You may give suggestions too. The story has it's own twists and turns, but it would be nice to mix your suggestions .
Like Reply
Next morning, Sachin woke up early in the morning. He went for his practice. When he returned found everything as usual. His Dada, boudi, was in the table for breakfast. Guest room was closed but there was sound coming out from there. Sachin Went to his room, took shower and got ready for college. When he came downstairs, everything was as normal. But it wasn't. Sachin jerked of again today remembering last night's incident. It felt it was too unreal to be true. And today's morning's ambience was also very peaceful. Pakija was also having breakfast. She was talking to Subir,' dada, we want to go to shopping today evening. Please accompany us . we'll have great fun. Even we can go to cinema after shopping.' Subir wasn't interested at all. He said, ' I've an important meeting today. I must attend it. You guys go ahead. ' pakija said, ' how can we all ladies go all alone. Cholo na,dada. ' Subir said,' sorry, o can't. Why don't you  take Sachin instead ? Ki Sachin, take them our.' Sachin suddenly choked on his meal. He said,' but I've practice....' this time samay intervened. She said, ' devarji, cholo na issue buddhi boudi or uski friend ke saath.'. there was something abnormal in her voice. Sachin couldn't reject after last night. He said, ' ok, baba. When will you go ? ' samay winked at pakija and said around 5. Sachin said,,' ok'. Pakija said, ' dada, gari vej de na.' Subir said, ' ok. Meet you guys tonight.' and he left. After Sachin also stood up and intended to leave and quickly pakija said ,' come quickly hunk. There's a surprise for you . '. Sachin was again at loss and out of words.he left for college.
Like Reply
Photo 
Sachin arrived at home at 3 pm. The house was very quiet. He was very surprised. As he pushed the doorbell, ramala Masi opened the door. She was an elderly lady but she was strong enough to do daily chores. Sha said, ' get freshen up and come for lunch.' Sachin asked, ' where're others?' there was a mischievous grin on her face.she left without answer. Whatever they are doing, it's planned.' Sachin went upstairs, got freshened up, came down to eat. She was surprised to see pakija there. She said, ' oh, hello stud! You're home. Good. I am sorry have to skip  today's plan as I've another important matter. You guys go ahead.' Sachin said,' we two only ! ' 

' yes, why not ! Have fun. Oh, by the way, shopping will be done on another day. You two are going to a movie theatre. ' Sachin was surprised again. That was not the last of it. As he was about to ask where's his boudi is, pakija said come back yard after your lunch. As he went there after lunch, he was stunned to see a heavy duty motorcycle there.it was a Bajaj pulsar NS200. One heck of a bike it was. Sachin's jaw dropped looking at it. What the hell. He couldn't believe his eyes. It was his dream. But how could they know. He was ecstatic. ' Don't worry, boy. There's a licensed bike. That's been taken care of.' he was surprised to see her change in tone. He said, ' I can't thank you enough for this. '

Pakija giggled. 'It's not me. It's samay. And you can give her thanks .but first get ready. ' 

' where's boudi ? I can't see her.'

' Don't worry. She's getting ready. Be there at 5:15 pm . Don't be late. I'll be here. go now.'
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
Good update slowly relationship progress between BIL AND SIL
Like Reply
Sachin was feeling fidgety in his room. He was unable to suppress his emotions. Having a motorcycle was his adolescent passion. He thought it completes a man. Even he has a secret erotica having giving a sexy babe a ride. But that was kept within himself. How could they know this ? Specially his boudi ! And where the hell was she? He couldn't trace her in the house. But he was sure they were playing a game and after yesterday's incident, he was now willing to take part in it. 

Sachin got ready in no time. He donned a black shirt and a jeans pant with a bandana. He was really looking like a hunk due to his physique. He was eager to show off his strong body. And gals would die for those burly biceps. He went downstairs just on time. But there was no nobody there but a letter and bike key rings . The letter wrote, ' dear Sachin , it's your boudi. Hope you like the gift. You know I've been trying to give a lovely gift to you for your sweet innocent attitude. However, my real gift is waiting for you. On your way towards cinema hall, you'll meet pakija. If you really wish the gift then use codename Koli, otherwise use codename samay.whatevee you chose, I'll always love you. See you. Love, your boudi.' Sachin was shocked. He was at loss . What to say or what not to say. However, he took courage and kicked off his journey with his new bike
Like Reply
Sachin was driving carefully towards cinema hall. It was around 40 minutes' drive from his house. He was thinking what should he do. Should he accept the gift or not. After last night's incident, he could guess what he could happen if he uses the codename. But choice was his. About 15 minutes later, near a petrol pump, he could see pakija standing. She was not to be missed. It was a bit lonely that time. Pakija smiled and greeted him,' how's it going, boy ?'

' oh, it's fantastic. Like a dream come true.'

' how many dreams do you have ? '

That was the moment. He has to chose. Before he could think any further, he almost spontaneously blurted out ,' I've got only one dream. And that dream has only one song' 

Pakija was beaming now. She got the clue. But yet she tormented the young stud. 'I definitely know the song boy after last night. But you gotta sing it.' 

Sachin couldn't take it any further. He started singing '  kaliyon ka chaman tab banta hai thoda resham lagta hai 

thoda sheesha lagta hai 
heere moti jadte hain…'  

And then he noticed a red movement near the corner of his right eyesight. It was redlight signal. Sachin stopped singing. He was dumdstruck. He was taken aback by presence of a sex- bomb. She was wearing a tight body fitting corset like top .her cleavage was very much open for her oversized boobs. She was wearing a micromini jeans pant. There was black nylon stockings attached to garter belt which went underneath the pant. There was red hand gloves silky smooth.4 inch high stilettos. A silvery chain in the neck and also navel chain  highlighting the word 'SEXY'. Red glossy lipstick and mascara was ready to kill. Her asses were swaying as she came closer to take Sachin's breath away. Hair was open and flying . She was a sex goddess . Specially those luscious lips are so enticing and looked like they were ready for anything to suck. She came near to Sachin and said seductively,' hi sugar, wanna gimme a ride ? ' Sachin was almost hard-on. He was utterly speechless . Pakija was enjoying too. She came forward and said ,' hi, Sachin. This is my friend Koli. Me and my other friend samay couldn't find time to go to movie. You please take my other friend Koli with you. But remember, she's a horny bitch and can and will bite if needed. Tackle her carefully. ' 

Sachin now Fully understood their play. To minimise embarrassment, her boudi will act as Koli while with him . It's a kind of kinky roleplaying. He too joined their rank. He lost his inhibition. He broke out a Citi and said, ' ok, babe. Hop in.today I'll show you paradise picture. ' 
Like Reply
This is Koli .[Image: kVcfAVQG_o.jpeg]
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply