Poll: How to continue?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
In train
100.00%
1 100.00%
Somewhere else
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sexy keerthana
Today I am going to relate the story of how my life changed completely when I was in my late teens, 18 yrs.

I was a pretty and shapely nymph of nine and three quarters when I first met Karthik. He was an IT boss and I was a schoolgirl back from her holidays on the A/C II compartment of the Mumbai to Madurai Express.

As the train started I looked around at our co-passengers. One was a puny looking man, maybe 20s, who looked like he did some low-class job like a building worker or a chef at a dhaba. There was an old man who looked nice. 

Then I saw Karthik uncle. He looked like he was 35 and worked in a good job and made lots of money. He had a nice laptop. He looked well-built and well-groomed and neatly dressed.

All day I was playing on the laptop and sharing my food with him. I even ordered the same dinner he did from the pantry. We ate together and went to wash our hands together. We stood at the door for some time enjoying the cool, evening breeze. He was holding me by the stomach to keep me from falling. My body was pressed against his and I felt something hard poking my shoulder blade but didn't say anything. Even when he pressed me hard against himself I was having fun having him touch me and squeeze my body. He didn't care when other passengers passed by also.

When we came back it was time to sleep so we put the lights out. I asked amma if I can sit with uncle and play on his laptop. She said only if uncle doesn't mind. Uncle smiled and said no problem to amma. She told me just don't disturb uncle for too long. I was so happy.

In the darkness I was playing on the laptop sitting squeezed against his body. He started to run his fingers along my panty line. I turned around to see but said nothing. He then put his palm inside my panty and squeezed my bald pussy. It felt warm and tingly when he did that.
He moved his right hand on my right breast which was still flat but chubby where my boobs would eventually grow. His left hand explored underneath where his left palm was cupped over my hairless and pink preteen pussy mound. He slid his middle finger up and down the thin gash rubbing me dry with expectations and unknown desires.
"uncle," I whispered shyly, "I have to go to the bathroom."

"me too," he said and lifted me up," let's go together."

Inside the bathroom he helped me out of my panties carefully and watched with interest as I peed and then he stood me up and wiped my pussy with his handkerchief. He then pulled his pants down and his underwear too. I saw his hard, long penis standing at attention. He held me up and spread my legs gently and tried to aim his penis at the crack between my pussy lips. After some time we were in line and holding my hips he gently nudged his cock into my pussy hole. I gasped in surprise at the sensation. He kept pushing at my pussy without any success. He then pushed me against the wall and this time his cock found the tiny entrance to my pussy.

His rampant cock throbbing with lusty blood and illicit need lined up against my tiny, delicate, moist and glistening pussy lips that were pulsating with sympathy to my tender pussy's own primal hunger to be plundered by a man's driving hot penis.

He pushed hard into me. I wrapped my arms around him and watched as his thick, hard cock entered deep into my little virgin pussy hole. 

He fucked me for five minutes before he speeded up, rammed his cock into me and held me tight against him, kissing my face all over before jerking hard against me and filling my tiny pussy hole with his boiling hot semen. He jabbed mercilessly inside my tender, warm virginal pussy canal that had stretched to accomodate his girth and was basking in its lust and urgent need to cum deep inside me where his sperm knew how to navigate.

I pressed baby kisses all over his face as he slowed down his urgent, instinctive jerks inside my warm, slick but still immature nine year-old pussy.

That night he took me to the bathroom five times even though I didn't need to pee.
[+] 1 user Likes Stikkifingers's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.