Adultery Mom's fun
Computers were Spencer's favorite source for entertainment but not just because he could watch people fuck online. His logical and analytical mind always drove him toward using computers to solve problems that only they could solve. 

It was not wizardry, and he was not a savant. Spencer had always been bright for his age, he and was dedicated to mastering his craft. At sixteen, Spencer saved his history teacher's laptop from a spear-phishing virus. The thrill of solving a complex puzzle made Spencer realize his future career from an early age. 

Since then, he had only gotten more into cybersecurity and computer culture. He researched and practiced constantly. He became the head of his high school's computer science club and was also hired to stop the cybercriminals trying to steal data from his dad's financial law firm. 

Not many graduating high-school seniors could say that they were cybersecurity experts and once helped a local FBI office shut down a small, overseas hacking operation. Spencer's body of work was relatively small, but for someone his age, it was impressive enough to win him a scholarship to the nearby University of Southern California in Los Angeles. 

Currently, after his first year of college, Spencer was back home for the summer. He could have easily commuted to school during the semester, but with free board, why live at home? While most of his friends were working in restaurants for tips, Spencer worked from home and continued the freelance work he had started during his second semester. He did not have many clients, but at $60 an hour, he was not concerned. 

His daytime job also allowed him to go out at night. Spencer had naturally drifted into nerd culture, but that did not mean he was an unpopular homebody. 

In their affluent town, Spencer and his friends had spent the first half of summer break out at house parties. It was a blast living back home and having no schoolwork. Spencer felt more mature after his first year. He still had the same dark-brown hair, which was now maturely cut. And he had also been buffing in the gym so that he could impress the women on campus. 

Even homelife was better than it was in high school. His parents, Bill and Breanna, were finally treating him like an adult. They no longer asked where he was going when he left the house and what time he would be back. His parents seemed much happier and much more relaxed as empty-nesters. Thinking back to how much of a smartass he was early in high school, Spencer joked to himself, I don't blame them. 
[+] 2 users Like nandoghosh's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please ? write an Indian background
Like Reply
It was a Saturday in early July, and Spencer was in the living room editing a report for a client before running it by his dad. Spencer was a decent writer, but his lawyer dad always knew the right words to use. 

"Hey, Spence, any big plans for the night?" 

"What?" Spencer's trance with his laptop was broken. He looked up at his mom, Breanna. 

She had long blonde hair that had darker strands hiding underneath, big blue eyes, an elegant face, and a gym-toned body. Her butt was carved by cardio and squats, and her sizable breasts specialized in getting leering husbands into trouble with their wives. Breanna's looks also resulted in Spencer constantly being tormented by his friends. In short, Breanna was the exact type of wife you would expect a handsome and successful financial lawyer to find while hanging out at undergrad parties when going back to get his MBA. 

"Do you have any plans to go out tonight?" Breanna repeated to her son. 

"Not yet. I don't know if I will. I went pretty hard last night. I still think Zach is hungover in bed, ha-ha." It was the first time all summer that one of his parents asked Spencer about his plans, but Spencer just assumed his mom was not volunteering that day and wanted to talk to someone. 

"Oh, well, uh, then maybe you should go to his house tonight and hang out with him since he's not feeling well." 

Spencer found it odd the way his mom was suggesting plans for him. Her tone and her speech out of character, almost as if she were acting in a play. She was usually easygoing and the one cracking jokes. He also thought it was weird that she was in her tights workout clothes after just getting back from the gym, even though she usually rested on the weekends. 

"Ummm, maybe..." Spencer replied, feeling unsure. 

"C' mon, I'm sure it would be better than staying here all evening. You're nineteen, and you shouldn't be spending a Saturday night alone in the house." 

It did not make sense that his mom was speaking to him as if he stayed in a lot. If anything, Spencer went out too much. "I guess so. And why would I be alone? What, are you and dad headed somewhere?" 

The mother opened her mouth and hesitated. "Uh, yes, we are, actually. Do you remember Mr. Commons from your dad's firm?" 

"Of course. Why? Does dad actually dad to him again?" 
[+] 1 user Likes nandoghosh's post
Like Reply
Eh, a little bit. But Mr. Commons now splits his time between here and Florida, and he's here right now. He invited us to a cocktail party tonight." 

That made sense to Spencer since he had seen his parents getting dressed up in nice clothes on Saturday nights earlier in the summer. He had just never bothered to ask why. "Oh, cool. I guess it's good they're talking after what happened. I always thought it was pretty stupid." 

Again, Breanna took her time to answer. "Yeah, I kind of felt the same way. I think he and your dad are finally on good terms again. After your dad dropped his countersuit, Malcolm kind of extended an olive branch and invited us to these parties. I still have to drag your dad there, but he enjoys seeing him again." 

"I think they're both just hopin' the other will do something and they can sue again." 

Breanna laughed at her son's joke, perhaps a bit forcefully. 

It seemed like a natural end to the conversation, and Spencer turned back to his work. But his mother was not done and suggested again, "So, you should see if Zach wants to go do something tonight so that you're not here alone." 

Spencer noticed that as his mom took a sip from her water bottle that a droplet dripped into the cleavage of her chest, left exposed by her sports bra. Snapping back to reality, Spencer agreed, "I'll see what Zach's up to." 
Like Reply
When the sun went down, and 8 PM rolled around, Bill knocked on his son's door. "Hey, Spence, do you have any plans for the night? Your mom told me you were going over to Zach's." 

Why the hell is he asking now? Spencer answered his own question. He recognized his dad's tone of voice. It was the same tone Bill used whenever he was asked by his wife to talk to their son about something. 

"Well, I was gonna chill with him. I asked him, but he said he's goin' to the movies with Jen and her parents. I don't really feel like going out anyway." 

"Oh... well, uh, " Bill thought, "if that's the case, can you go to Fast Market to grab some juice. I think we drank the last of it this morning, and we're out. Your mom and I don't have time tonight, so it would be a big help." 

"Yeah, I guess so," Spencer sighed, "I'll head there later." 

"Well, uh, I think they might close at 8:30 on Saturday, so you should probably go now." 

"No way... " Spencer countered. He quickly checked Fast Market's website for its hours, but the website looked as if it had not been updated since the early-2000s. "I'm like 99% sure I've been there after midnight on Saturdays before." 

"Pretty sure isn't sure," Bill lectured, in his favorite father-and-also-a-lawyer tone. 

"Fine, I'll just go." It was pointless to argue. Spencer strode past his dad. 

It was only a short drive to Fast Market. When Spencer got to the convenience store, he saw the hours listed on the door- "Open 24/7." 8:30, my ass. 
Like Reply
Spencer performed his due diligence in selecting the ideal pulp and acidity level from the endless varieties of orange juice. 

"Have you seen the new one yet?" The cashier motioned towards Spencer's shirt, with a look of anticipation. 

Confused, Spencer peered down at his Green Arrow shirt and realized it was a question about the new season of the DC Comics' Green Arrow tv show. Smiling back at the cashier, Spencer shook his head. "No, man, I haven't. My buddy, Zach, is up-to-date, but I'm still a season back. I'm excited, though." 

Spencer inserted his parents' credit card into the chip reader and was on his way out. 

He began the five-minute drive back to his house, listening to his playlist over his car's Bluetooth. As he drove down his street and approached his house, Spencer could see his parents' silhouettes in the dark hurriedly moving towards his dad's car. 

It was a strange sight, seeing his parents rushing to get to a cocktail party. Spencer's headlights angled toward them as he got closer to the driveway. He could see his dad's head duck underneath the driver-side door frame of his car. The engine ignited instantly. His mom opened the passenger door. She was wearing a long jacket- in the middle of summer- and her hair appeared to be tied back. She never wears it like that. 

Breanna looked at her son's oncoming car like a deer in headlights and tripped going into the passenger door. Before closing it, she frantically reached her hand out onto the driveway, but Bill had already started backing out. With the car in motion, Breanna pulled her hand inside the vehicle and closed the door. 
Like Reply
They pulled out of the driveway and took off in the opposite direction. 

What the hell was that? Maybe they had misread the invitation and were on the verge of being rudely late? Maybe they were bringing food and risked being late for dinner? Either way, as Spencer turned into the driveway and shifted his car into park, he was certain that his parents were acting strangely- mainly his mom. And he had no clue why. 

The confused and suspicious son stepped out of his car, orange juice in hand. He racked his brain for an explanation. 

He was so far in thought that he nearly missed the shiny object to the left of him. Narrowing his eyes to see it in the dark, Spencer could just make out what it was. He walked over, bent down, and picked up a shoe. 

It was a brown heel with crossing, darkish-gold straps. It looked like what a gladiator would wear on a fashion runway, except it had no back straps. It was almost as if a stem were glued to the heel of a step-in sandal. 

His mom's stumbling when getting in and her reaching out from the car suddenly made sense. What did not make sense was why she did not tell Bill to stop the damn car so she could grab it. It seemed unlikely that they would be running so late that Breanna was fine with showing up in one heel. 

In his gut, Spencer knew the string of odd behavior was connected. He knew his parents were avoiding him and did not want him to see them leaving. He suspected his mom was behind it, and it bothered him that he was being left in the dark. 

Spencer wanted to investigate. It was in his nature. It likely was not anything serious, but once Spencer suspected something, it became impossible for him to let it go. 
Like Reply
In a split decision, Spencer hopped back into his car, holding the juice and the odd-looking heel. For all he knew, his mom could have been lying about where they were going that night. But Spencer went with the only lead he had. With a quick search on his phone, Spencer saw there were three addresses for 'Malcolm Commons' in his city. 

That's not too bad. An hour, at most. Spencer punched the first address into his phone's GPS and began his investigative work. 

It was a 25-minute drive to the first house. It was the most isolated address. Like most houses in the area, it was large and well-architectured. The only activity in the area was a light on in the living room that allowed Spencer to see a woman watching tv. This was not the Commons house he wanted. 

With the other two houses just blocks away from each other, Spencer felt some adrenaline. He knew he could be close to solving the puzzle. He glanced to the passenger seat of his car and saw the gold, strappy footwear. He tried to imagine his mom wearing something odd like that. It was difficult to picture. 

Coming up on the next home owned by a Malcolm Commons, Spencer kept his eyes peeled for any suspicious activity. Once again, he found himself cruising down a quiet, dark street. There were neighbors sitting on their porches in the warm weather, but nothing that would indicate a party. 

Spencer had already accepted that his mom could have made up the party. He had seen her bend the truth to others on a number of occasions. It had always been for innocent reasons, but sometimes she could do it with remarkable ease. But even if his mom had been lying about them seeing Malcolm, Spencer needed to prove it to himself. 
Like Reply
He followed his GPS toward the final address. He turned down the cul-de-sac and was immediately greeted by cars lining the street. There were only five sizable homes on the block, and only the one on the end had light emitting from all of its windows. 

Part of him knew it was likely a cocktail party like his mom had told him it was. Even if it were, though, there was something about it had made his mom uncomfortable. There was a truth to be discovered. 

His pulse pounding in his ribcage, Spencer parked his car at the end of the street. There were nearly twenty cars parked in a line. Spencer grabbed the only piece of evidence he had and stepped onto the asphalt, quietly shutting his door behind him. 

Despite not doing anything illegal by walking down a street, Spencer crept down the length of the road while keeping his body in the shadows of the cars. The risk of somehow being seen by his parents heightened the excitement of the search. 

Near the end of the dead-end, Spencer saw confirmation that his parents were inside the house. He could pick out his dad's pearl-white sports car anywhere. Spencer briefly reminisced of the day when he got his scholarship to USC. His dad had beamed, announcing that with all the money they had saved for his college, he was going to buy himself his dream sports car. He then made Spencer come with him to watch him buy it. Spencer should have known by the smug look on his dad's face that day, but after buying the white Porsche, his dad then drove Spencer to the Chevy dealership to buy him his first new car. 

The joyful memory faded away, and Spencer got back to the task at hand. He took the opportunity to look inside his dad's car for clues. The car was still as religiously clean as his dad had always kept it. But in the footwell of the passenger seat, there was the other strappy heel. 
Like Reply
Spencer studied the heel through the car window while holding up the one in his hand. He could not figure out why his mom was wearing them. They were cheap in quality, and not that he was an expert in women's fashion, but it seemed like an odd pairing with a cocktail dress. 

Moving to the end of the street, and standing at the edge of Malcolm's property, Spencer figured that Malcolm would have home security cameras. Quickly solving the dilemma, Spencer pulled the back of his shirt over his head so that there would be no way the cameras would see his face. 

The blinds on the front windows were closed, which was normal at night. Hearing loud voices around back, Spencer could tell people were out on the porch. The snooping son walked to the line of trees that lined the side of the property. He walked down the property against the trees. He saw that there were two small windows on the side of the house which did not have the blinds down. He could already see people moving about the house. 

Spencer checked his surroundings and made a dash across the expanse of green lawn. He ran as fast as he could until his back was pressed against the stucco siding of the house. His heart rate was high. If someone saw him now, they would surely call the security officer. 

He could feel vibrations of the music through the siding of the house. It had the same beat as the house parties Spencer usually went to. Making sure he was out of view of any security cameras, Spencer ducked under the window and slowly rose his head until he could see inside. 

What the fuck? 
Like Reply
It was a cocktail party, but not one with classical music and faux intellectuals pretending to know about fine alcohol. 

Every single adult was in a fun costume. Many of them were the types of costumes that parents wore out with their children on Halloween. Some people were not wearing 'parent' costumes, and they were wearing costumes that reminded Spencer of the ones sorority girls had worn to Halloween parties on campus. 

Taking in the entire living room, Spencer saw a Mickey and Minnie Mouse talking to a Pharaoh and Egyptian Goddess. There were couples in matching costumes sitting on the couch watching one of the men strum a guitar over the music. 

It was almost funny to Spencer how all of the people were likely in their mid-30s or older, and yet they still enjoyed having the same types of parties that Spencer and his friends did. And Spencer had to admit, a couple of the upper-class women were undisputable MILFs. 

His eyes scanned to different angles, and he could see that there was more movement in the adjacent room. It looked like a larger crowd was in there and that people were dancing. Spencer lowered his head from the window. 

With his back against the wall, Spencer shuffled down to the other side window. There was even more energy coming through the walls. Fortunately, this room was darker, and he knew his chances of being seen were much lower. 

Raising his head again, Spencer looked through the window and into the room. It might as well have been an apartment party on his campus. The adults were swaying, twirling, grinding, and flirting in the flashing lights and thumping music coming from an unattended DJ booth, which was just an abandoned iPod on a table that was connected to some speakers. 
Like Reply
There was an escaped convict twirling around a cop, two pirates joking around with each other, a Homer and Marge Simpson swaying their hips with their chests and foreheads pressed together, and a Black Window running her leathered backside up and down on an Incredible Hulk's crotch. 

Based on the sudden stirring in Spencer's shorts and the sudden pressure of his dick pressing against the stucco wall, he knew some of the couples were making it a hot scene. He had to admit that when he first saw costumes, he feared it would be a swingers' party. But despite the handful of slutty costumes and sporadic sexy dancing, it was clearly a bunch of couples that simply wanted to go out for a night and enjoy a fun, themed party. 

Spencer soon remembered why he was there. The cheap heel suddenly made sense. My parents are in here. I wonder what they're wearing? Part of Spencer did not want to know what his parents were dressed as just in case his mom was one of the few women that had some skin showing. But another part of him was curious. 

He scanned and watched the room for more than half an hour. His parents could be anywhere in the large house, and nothing Spencer had seen so far justified his mom's odd behavior. 

Suddenly, Spencer's instincts kicked in and he ducked out of sight. He had just seen two familiar faces. His breathing was heavy. Instead of accepting what he now knew and going back to his car, Spencer found himself slowly raising his head. 
Like Reply
His pupils expanded, as he had a clear view of his mom and dad dancing in the colored lights. His dad was dressed as Han Solo. With how big of a Star Wars fan his dad was, that was not a surprise. 

The real shock came to see that dancing with Han Solo was none other than his mother, dressed as Slave Leia. The saliva in Spencer's mouth disappeared in an instant. 

His mom was undoubtedly wearing the sluttiest costume there. Spencer gawked at the Slave Leia bikini. He could not tell if it ran small, or if his mom's chest, butt, and athletic thighs were simply supposed to look that perfect in a bikini. 

Breanna had on the olive bikini top with brass trim. Around her waist was a brass belt that held up two narrow, red veils. The rectangular veils covered the fronts and backs of her legs but left the entire sides of her long legs visible. With her showing ample side boob in the small bikini top, it was as if she were naked when looking at her from her sides. Her blonde hair was tied back in a braid, just as it was in the movie. And, of course, she was wearing no shoes. 

His throat tightening, Spencer wondered what was happening to him. He had masturbated to the idea of his mom on a few occasions, but he had chalked it up to Freudian instincts. There was no doubt now that his attraction was not just about the idea of her being his mom, and wanted Breanna for the gorgeous human she was. He wanted to feel every inch of her body and for her to feel his. To put it simply, he wanted to spend every second of his life with his cock in her, fucking her with every fiber of his being. Spencer's mouth was dry, and he proclaimed his dad to be the luckiest human on Earth. 
Like Reply
Even the smallest details, such as the brass neck collar, the matching bracelets, and the hair ties, accentuated how drop-dead gorgeous his mom was. With the way she was moving her body, it was like watching a deadly and controlled viper dancing in a basket. 

As Breanna held her husband's hand and twirled in an open area of the dancefloor, it was obvious that other men were as infatuated as Spencer was. The attention of each man nearby, whether it be a firefighter or a lion, drifted from his matching partner and locked onto Breanna. 

Spencer could tell from the way his dad constantly scanned the room, that he was just as annoyed by their ogling as the wives and girlfriends of those men. It was no secret to Spencer that his mom could talk his dad into doing nearly anything. Spencer always felt his dad was a sucker for whatever Breanna asked him to do. Spencer had to admit, seeing what he was seeing now, that he would too. 

Her hitting the gym to tone up on a Saturday, her asking Spencer to be out of the house, her rushing to not be seen- it all made sense. But Spencer did not see why his mom would go through all that trouble for a cocktail party with Bill. 

Luckily, his parents' dancing was innocent enough where Spencer was able to stand there and observe. He watched his mom twirl and sway while imagining that she was doing it with him. Her body was to die for and her eyes seemed to reflect all the light in the room. It took a lot of discipline to keep his hand off his hard cock, throbbing to the idea of sliding inside his mom's pussy. 

After a song died down, Spencer watched as his dad quickly leaned in and pointed his thumb in another direction. His mom casually nodded and mouthed, "Ok." After her husband turned around to leave, a mischievous smirk came to Breanna's face. 
Like Reply
Spencer watched his dad walk off the dancefloor and into the living room. Resentfully, Spencer left the window that showed his mom in all her glory, and he shuffled against the stucco back to the living-room window. He peered in just in time to see his dad opening a white door and walking inside. Spencer could tell by the floor tile that it was a bathroom. 

With that anticlimactic event fully explained, Spencer hurried back to the other window. He saw that his mom had moved to a darker part of the dancefloor. She was dancing by herself to the new song, seemingly biding her time. But then, an average-bodied man, dressed as Braveheart, walked up to Breanna and spoke into her ear so that she could hear him over the music. He carefully placed his hand on her exposed midriff as he spoke to her. 

The onlooking son wanted to bang on the glass until it broke. He knew that move. He saw it every time he went to a party, and he often did it himself. He watched as his mom smiled in a friendly way and spoke back to him. Pangs of jealousy came to Spencer. He was hoping his dad would strut in and catch the man in all his embarrassment. 

That would have to wait though because, apparently, the wannabe Braveheart convinced Breanna to be his dancing partner. Spencer was glad to see that she was just holding his hand at a distance, smiling in a lighthearted way. It was not a big deal by any stretch, and Spencer was more at ease. 

As the song progressed, however, the 50-year-old man in the brown sash and kilt began pulling Breanna in close before she would twirl away. To Spencer's surprise, his mom allowed him to place his hands on her sides as she put hers on his shoulders. They danced facing each other with a gap in between. 
Like Reply
With her no longer front-and-center, other men in the room could no longer take notice of Breanna's dancing. Spencer was sure they wished they were watching her now. His revealingly-dressed mom was getting into the music and was back to sexily carving her hips, this time in front of her stand-in partner. 

During a rhythm change in the song, Braveheart broke apart from Breanna and began showing off his wild dance moves. It made Breanna laugh, as it was truly a funny joke. As that happened, though, a shirtless Marvel's Black Panther swooped in behind Breanna. Due to his mask, his black pants, and his dark skin, he seemingly came out of nowhere. 

Spencer wanted to pound on the glass again to warn his mom about the horny guy behind her. But his mom had already whipped her head around when she felt the man's hand touch the small of her back. 

The man was seemingly putting his head down to Breanna's ear to talk to her. Breanna reacted with a grin and a laugh. She tilted her head up and back to respond into the taller man's ear. The man then leaned his head over her again, moving his hand from her back to her shoulder. His gesture and shoulder shrug made it look like he was asking a question. 

The son watched as his mom coyly smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Spencer could not hear, but he could read his mom's curved lips as she said, "Maybe," and lightly touched his hand on her shoulder. 
Like Reply
Spencer watched on, in utter disbelief, as the man firmly grasped his mom's waist and pulled his groin against her butt. Breanna giggled and mouthed something indistinguishable to the man. She then began grinding her veiled ass into the Black Panther's likely-hard cock. Until this point, there had never been anything in Spencer's life that had literally made his jaw drop. 

Breanna and her new partner got into a rhythm. A look of disappointment was on Braveheart's face, and Breanna apologetically shrugged at him in a he-thought-of-it-first kind of way. 

It became clear to Spencer that his dad was not going number one. Spencer had lived with his dad long enough to know that his mom had all the time in the world to dance with this guy. And with how flagrantly sexual she was getting, she knew it as well. 

Spencer's mom was the only person dancing with someone other than her partner, but in the darkness and chaos of the room, nobody noticed. While everyone else was basking the company of their complementary costume, Spencer watched as the two people in the mismatched costumes pressed and gyrated their hips into each other with increasing intensity. 

The only shame his mom seemed to have was that her eyes were constantly scanning the room, and anytime someone glanced in their direction, she would quickly spin around and make it look as if it were friendly dancing, only to return to her grinding right after. 

Spencer did not know why, but his jealousy had vanished, and it was replaced with incredible eroticism. He watched his mom, in her way-too-small costume, fervently force her ass into the masked stranger's erection, giving him as much pleasure as she could so that his hard cock could stimulate her right back. It gave Spencer a high he had never gotten from hunting criminals online. 
Like Reply
The nineteen-year-old thought he was going to cum as he watched his mom begin to, every so often, bend over at her waist and make sweeping gyrations into her partner's groin. Her chest seemed to be on the verge of spilling out of her top each time she leaned over. In response to the seductive move, the muscular man behind her moved his hands from her waist to the front of her body. 

Spencer could see that the man's hands were resting just under the cups of his mom's decorative bikini top. The son could just barely see through the darkness that the man's thumbs were lightly tapping on the fronts of her cups. He was testing the waters. 

In an odd sense of disappointment, Spencer watched as his mom pushed the man's hands lower on her stomach. They danced through that song and into the next one. With a slower beat and deeper bass, Breanna's body began to move much more sensually and forcefully. She sliced up and down the man's body, bending over for longer periods of time, giving him a view of the curvature of her individual butt cheeks through her thin, red veil. Even Spencer was sweating. He was concerned he would fog the window. 

It was the hottest thing Spencer had ever seen, and he did not want it to end. Without giving it a second thought, he scrambled to remove his new smartphone from his pocket. He made sure the flash was off and began to record video from under his chin. 

He watched the steamy dancing, now knowing he could witness it forever. 

Inside the house, Breanna was sending this man to euphoria. Whenever a roving light caught her eyes, Spencer could see how thoroughly enthralled she was as well. The man again let his hands ride higher on Breanna's body. He again let the sides of his hands rest underneath her cups. And again, he tried tapping his thumbs against the bikini top to try his luck. 
Like Reply
The wife and mother pushed his hands down to her waist once more, this time holding them in place. She turned her back and shook her head. The man playfully threw his head back in exasperation. Breanna laughed and then rolled her eyes at the masked man, still shaking her head in good-natured disapproval. 

The gorgeous blonde ground into the man for another few seconds, holding his hands in place with her smaller hands. Then, she looked up at him. She simply smirked and shrugged. Breanna then slowly bent over at the waist and made a few hard, deliberate swirls into the man's trapped erection. Breanna then gradually returned her vertical position, lifting the man's hands along with her. She stopped when her head was resting against his chest and his hands were holding her breasts. 

Spencer's face went from red to white as he watched the man get to squeeze his mom's voluptuous tits while he hornily rubbed his cock against her ass. Spencer could not read his mom's lips as she spoke to the masked man, but suddenly, he lifted up the bottom part of his mask and planted a tongue-first kiss into Breanna's mouth. 

Breanna threw her arm behind his neck and let his hands fondle her as they pleased. The two of them erotically made out. They then staggered back together against a dimly-lit wall, allowing Breanna's powerful grinding to create even greater pleasure for both of them as they kissed. 

In another tormenting twist, Spencer looked on in awe and infatuation as his mom scanned the entire room, then slipped her hand under the man's waistband and grabbed his dick. The man spun her around so that she was facing him. He ran his hands under her red veils and lightly slapped her bare ass. His hands moved again and he was likely rubbing the underside of her pussy. 
Like Reply
In the darkness and cluttered movement in the room, nobody noticed that, against the wall, there were two mismatched attendees feeling each other up. In a hurried manner, Breanna took the erect superhero's hand and walked him behind the DJ booth, which had a white table cloth draped over it. 

Lost in his desire to see more, Spencer pressed his head into the window to allow him the viewing angle he needed. The man, wearing his black tights, was standing with his back against the wall. 

Spencer could not see his body, but he could see the tip of his dark cock spring out. From the angle Spencer had, he knew that if he could still see the last few inches of the man's erection, that he had to have a monster. The large black cock was shielded from the other party-goers by the DJ table. To them, he was just posting up there. 

In Spencer's final recognition that he did not know what his stunning mom was truly capable of, he watched as she quickly kissed the man, turned around to make sure nobody was looking, and then dropped down to her knees. Without wasting a second, she took the long, erect shaft in her mouth. 

There was no build-up or teasing. Breanna immediately began to rapidly suck the large cock. Sweat from Spencer's forehead began running down the glass of the window. His mom's hands seemed to be gripping the man's hips, and his hands held her breasts. There was not one second where Breanna was not looking up at the man's face. 

It had been less than the length of a song, and Breanna had begun furiously thrusting her head in and out. To Spencer, it looked like a blur. Suddenly, he watched as a large dark hand gripped the back of his mom's blonde head and pulled her in. The arm twitched and jerked. Breanna's face had disappeared. 
Like Reply