Misc. Erotica Rinku – The Problem
Rinku – The Problem (Part 1)

Hi people! This is a problem my friends & me are facing and I hope you can suggest a solution!
We promise to try out your suggestions & give you detailed updates!!!!

The people involved…..as yet…..

Anuj – My husband Mohit’s nephew (Anuj is the guy I was caught with, uploaded earlier in Rinku – seduces hubby’s nephew.)

Anuja – My husband’s niece & Anuj’s younger sister. (The girl for whom I let myself get banged by 2 men & she is also my present lesbian lover…. uploaded earlier in Rinku – The Sacrifice)

Pallavi – Anuj’s wife.

Harita – Pallavi’s mom. (Another of my lesbian lovers who offered me job – uploaded earlier in Rinku – My New Boss!)

& of course saare fasadh ki jadh…..the Slut….Rinku (myself)……

…..The Problem…….

It was Anuj & Pallavi’s 1st wedding anniversary & I landed up at their place along with Anuja.
Although Anuj was not at home, Harita, Pallavi’s mom was there & I looked forward to having a marvelous threesome with Harita & Anuja later in the day!
However, a hate filled whirlwind struck all erotic thoughts from my mind!
“RINKU! YOU FUCKING BITCH! How dare you even enter my house!....you have spoilt my life…you shameless whore! Behenchod…..Saali haramzadi kuttiya!” Pallavi screeched hysterically!

“Pallavi! Mind your language!” her mother Harita yelled at her!
‘SSLLAAAPPP!!!!’ Pallavi smacked me across my face before anyone could react!
I stumbled to the floor & I caught a glimpse of a smile cross Anu’s face as she bit her lip & rubbed her crotch as she was aroused by the sight!

“Pallavi! I am sorry for what happened but….but it was six years ago!” I protested only to be slapped again & abused even more!
“Mom! Anu! I am surprised how you two even tolerate this slut!” Pallavi said to them accusingly.

“Pallavi, please! Listen to me! It was my fault! I seduced Anuj! But trust me I have suffered enough for that!! Six years ago, I slept with your husband! You didn’t even know him then! He must have fucked others too! Why don’t you blame them for spoiling your life? Why only me? Frankly I don’t even think Anuj remembers much of what happened then!” I retorted & glared at her!

Pallavi glared back defiantly & then said “Rinku, you bitch! You want to see how you have spoilt my life! Wait! All of you can watch & then decide!”
Pallavi stomped off leaving us puzzled!
“What the fuck is she doing?” Anuja mumbled as Pallavi returned with a small handycam & hooked it up to her wide screen TV.

Without a word, we sat in front of the screen.

As the video started we realized it was Pallavi’s & Anuj’s bedroom & the handycam was hidden somewhere when the footage was shot!

“Harita?” I whispered questioningly! Was she going to watch her daughter & son in law make love!

“Mom! You sit & see! See what I have been going through for the last one year because of this bitch!” Pallavi said almost spitting the words in hatred!

Pallavi forwarded some part of the video until Anuj came into the frame & then she switched it to play & we watched the video………
……..
“Pallu…Pallu….Pallavi!” Anuj yelled “Where the fuck is this bitc…h!” he mumbled in irritation & as Pallavi came into the bedroom Anuj said “Chal jaldi aaja! Ye le!” he said & threw a plastic bag towards Pallavi.

She went into the bathroom.
“Oh shi..t!” I gasped when Pallavi reappeared on screen.

Anuj was sprawled on the bed fully dressed & Pallavi came near the bed & crooned “Kya mai tumhare shoes utar doon?”
“Haan! Haan utar do!” Anuj said hoarsely.

Pallavi tossed her shoulder length hair back & bent to remove his shoes & she let her pallu slip down!
Anu, Harita & myself all gasped as Pallavi’s front buttoned blouse was exposed. It was totally open. Her bra was also worn loosely & her fleshy boobs jangled within her loose blouse.

She quickly removed Anuj’s clothes & then picked up a pair of spectacles & wore them.
“Oh fuck!” I mumbled to myself in shock!

“Kapde utar…!” Anuj mumbled onscreen & Pallavi stripped of her loosely worn clothes.
She had a nice body except for the fleshy love handles around her waist & her butt was well rounded.

Anuj caught hold of her hair & pulled her towards him, groped her boobs & kissed her.

Neither Anuja, who was watching her brother & sis in law nor Harita who was watching her daughter & son in law show any shame at what was happening on screen.

Then Anuj began pounding Pallavi’s asshole & kept slapping her bums.
She squealed as he fucked her!
Then Anuj turned her over & began fucking her hard & fast & began mumbling something!

Exactly at that time, Pallavi who was also watching increased the volume & glared at me!

As onscreen, Anuj increased his pace & kept repeating one word!
Even as he ejaculated in his wife’s cunt he kept repeating just that one thing!
Anuja, Harita & Pallavi turned to me as I lowered my head in shame!

Onscreen, Anuj kept saying…. “OOHHh..Rinkuuuu! I love you, Rinku!”….”Yeessss Rinku….Ohhh you are the best Rinkuuu!”….”Oh Rinku…Rinku!”

Suddenly, Pallavi switched off the TV & said, “Tell them the rest!”

I looked up shamefaced & said after a long pause “The clothes Pallavi was wearing….maroon blouse, maroon sari…black embroidered bra & panty….they are similar to what I had worn when I ….se…seduced Anuj! Those spectacles that Pallavi wore are also just like what I had been wearing that day!”

“Yes you bitch! Anuj always fantasizes about you! Everytime! Right from our suhaag raat till now! You are his fantasy! I am just a body with holes to shove his cock into!” Pallavi screamed in frustration!

“Every night I dress up like you had when you seduced him & he fucks me calling me Rinku..Rinku! I hate that name! I hate you, BITCH! You have ruined my life!” Pallavi flung the remote at me & stomped away inside her bedroom crying!

Anu, Harita & myself gaped at each other!
“I never knew…Anuj is.. I mean..still fantasizes…about me! How can I ….we change it?” I said almost to myself!

“Will it help if…..if I or Harita sleep with him? I mean I didn’t know my brother has such a nice cock!” Anuja joked.
“Shut up Anu! This is not funny!” Harita scolded her.

“This is big problem, what can we do to set it right?” we asked each other.

……………………..
& we are asking you folks to help us out…..any suggestion is most welcome!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rinku – The Problem & The Solution (Part 2)

Harita, Anuja & me, had finalized what we thought was a possible solution to Pallavi & Anuj’s problem!

Now it seems a bit bizzare but then it seemed like the best thing our dirty minds could think of!

Harita told her son in law, Anuj that it was a surprise when she invited him to her place.
The obedient son-in-law reached exactly on time & then stood gaping when the door opened!

“Rinku mami….! I mean, Rinku? Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho!” he stuttered as I opened the door of Harita’s house.
“Kyun? Muhjhe dekh ke khushi nahi hui? Ya mujhe kapdon me dekh ke tumhe khushi nahin hui?” I teased & then giggled as he blushed & stammered “Rinku…kya…arre nahin…!”

Awkwardly, he gave me the gift he had brought for his mom in law; a bottle of wine!
I took it, held it against my face, licked it like a cock & asked “Kahan dalun?”
“Rinku!…mami!” he exclaimed trying hard to call me mami (aunty) & pulled away the bottle from my hand & placed it on the table.
I smiled at his awkwardness!

Although not part of the plan, I could not resist the urge & placed my palms on his cheeks & caressed it!
Without another word, we slipped in to a clinch, our lips munching on each other’s lips as our tongues lapped against each other’s tongues & then we sank on to the sofa.
I was on top of him, almost the same way when we had been caught fucking, so many years ago!
“Ohh, Rinku…you are my fucking fantasy! You are still so hot, yaar!” he gasped.

I knew Anu & Harita were cursing me for deviating from our plan & I controlled myself.

“Grow up, Anuj!” I said laughingly.
“Huh? What?” Anuj asked.
“It has been 7 years since I seduced you! Yet I am your only fantasy! What a loser! I never thought you were so unimaginative!” I mocked him!
“Of course, I too have my fantasy babes! You are not the only one!” he answered gruffly!
“Oh yeah? Name 5!” I said.
“You…!”
“Other than me, you dickhead! Come on, tell me!” I said to him & asked, “Who is the latest?”
He blushed again & mumbled “meri saas!”
“You fantasize about Harita? Your wife’s mom?” I asked elated.
“She is barely 45, do you know that? She’s hot yaar!” Anuj seemed to be opening up & I encouraged him him to reveal more.
“Rubina, our neighbor! Ritu!” he said & glanced at me shyly.
Ritu was my husband’s brother’s wife. Anuj’s mami, just like me!
I smiled & said “Don’t worry, I fantasize about her too! Then, who else?”
“Pallavi’s best friend, Amita and….” he closed his eyes & I waited knowing he was mustering the courage to admit something spicy but he shook his head & said nothing.
“Come on, Anuj….. tell me who she is & I promise I will get that pussy for you!” I said & I thought he would cum, so sudden was his reaction.
He grabbed his crotch & pressed it as if trying to avoid ejaculating & I waited until he regained his breath.
“Anuja….my sister Anuja, is my first fantasy! I used to masturbate thinking of her until you seduced me, Rinku!” he moaned & with eyes, half closed said, “I wish she…oh, forget it!”
I plucked his hand off his crotch, rubbed it with my hand & said “Anuj, if I somehow make your fantasy real, will you let me play out my fantasy with you?”
“You mean, you will get all …. Oh, that is impossible! Amita is on her honeymoon & Rubina is not even in the country!” he said dejectedly.
“What about the other two?” I asked naughtily!
“Rinku, I will do anything you want, bitch!” he said huskily & asked “But how…they will never…..!”

I put my finger on his lips, caught his collar & pulled him towards the bedrooms!
We had planned that Anuj would catch Anuja & Harita in bed but this had been easier!

“OOhh…UUmmm..Aahhhh……..YEEssss!” moans & gasps were heard the second I opened the bedroom door.
Anu & Harita were not just lying in bed together, they were stark naked & were having rollicking round of lesbian sex!
Anuja seemed genuinely embarrassed at sitting naked in front of her brother, but Harita seemed energized by having Anuj watch her service his sister!

I pushed Anuj forward & Harita pulled him in to her arms & kissed him!
Anuja, bent & took her brother’s cock in her mouth as I rushed out of the room to bring in the person who had been waiting in the other bedroom all this while!
As we entered the bedroom, Anuj had buried his head in his sister’s cunt while his sister Anuja & Harita were sucking his cock!

Soon, Anuja was thrashing as her brother sucked her to an orgasm. He turned her around & poked his cock into her asshole!
She squealed like a bitch in heat but just as Anuj was settling in to a rhythm, Harita pulled out his cock & pointed it towards her open thighs!
Less than a second later Anuj had shoved his erect pennis into his wife’s mom’s pussy!
I too had stripped & as Anuj pounded Harita’s pussy, I rushed in & dragged his cock out & into my twat!
The poor guy was overwhelmed!
He had 3 of his fantasy babes naked around him but none of them was allowing him to fuck the other properly!

Wepushed him on the bed, crowded around him as we tied his hands to the bedpost.
He began to protest but I said, “Anuj, this is part of my fantasy! Remember your promise!”

Just as we finished tying his wrists, he saw the 4th person in the room!
“Who is she?” he asked in panic!

“This is Sumi! My fantasy babe!”I crooned as I kissed Sumi on her lips!
Anuja & Harita also kissed Sumi! I had told them about my sexcapade in the sauna with Sumi, the shemale & these two were dying to be shafted by Sumi!
Since Sumi was still wearing a skirt, Anuj had not been able to see the penis hanging between her thighs!

As soon as we were sufficiently satiated with Sumi’s lips & boobs, we turned our attention to the trussed up Anuj.
Harita placed her cunt on his mouth while I sat with my back towards him & shoved his cock insode my pussy!
Anuja alternated between licking Harita’s & my crotch.

As Sumi joined in this all out lesbian fun, Anuj said “Hey, girls, remember me! I am the one fucking here! Talk to me also!”

Harita who was perched on his face said “Saale behenchod! Meri beti ko chodta hai tab Rinku, Rinku karta hai aur ab hume kehta hai ki tujhe include kare?”

“Bhaiya, aaj tujhe pata chalega kitna bura lagta hoga Pallavi bhabhi ko, jab tu usse Rinku ke naam se chodta hai!” Anuja said to her brother.

“Tum sab kuch bhi karo, mere lund ko chut mil rahi hai na! Bas ho gaya mere liye!” Anuj said with a laugh.

“Anuj, jab teri gaand me lund ghusega na tab itna nahin has paoge!” I said as Sumi stripped of her skirt & panties & moved towards Anuj’s gand.

Anuja, Harita & me all got up & began sucking & kissing Sumi as she prepared to fuck Anuj’s asshole!
We also kept pumping Anuj’s penis making sure it was hard & erect.

Anuj’s eyes almost popped out on seeing Sumi’s 7 incher approach his virgin asshole!
Anuj screamed & squealed, then pleaded & begged as Sumi fucked his asshole while Anuja & Harita sucked Anuj’s cock!
Unable to enjoy the blowjob due to the pain in his asshole, Anuj began thrashing about, trying to free himself, but was tied too well!

As Sumi got into her stride & began pumping his asshole, Anuja, Harita & myself began caressing & fondling Sumi & each other.
The room was echoing with our names….”Ummm..Sumiiii!....Anuuujjaaaa!....Haaritaaa!...Ohhh…Rrinkuu!” as Anuj was ignored by us three lesbian & one shemale!

Just before she was about to cum, Sumi fucked Anuja’s asshole & ejaculated inside!
We placed Anuja abov her brother’s mouth but he refused to open it!
Harita sat with her thighs around Anuj’s head while she placed one finger in Anuja’s asshole stopping the cum from flowing out.
Sumi & me, sucked on Anuj’s cock & as soon as it was erect, we slapped it! As it shrunk we began sucking it again & then slapped it hard as it grew erect.
Unable to bear the pain, Anuj opened his mouth to scream & Harita removed her finger from his sister’s asshole.
Cum flowed from Anuja’s asshole into her brother’s mouth!
I along with Harita sucked on Anuja’s asshole & then spat it in to her brother’s mouth!

Finally, we untied Anuj & began having sex amongst ourselves along with Sumi.
Anuj somehow got up & began abusing us as he wore his clothes…. “Rinku…tu saali harami hai! Yeh sab tera idea hoga! Randi saali!....”Anu, tu …tu bhi iss kuttuya ke saath mil gayi! You slut!”…. “Aur tu…Sumi..saali adhi aurat..adhi mard…kisi din…gand maroonga teri..!” he screamed without even looking at his mom in law, Harita.

Just before he left he screamed again “Rinku, you bitch! I hate you! I hate you all! You are not a fantasy! You are a fucking nightmare! Bitch!”

“YEsss! Mission accomplished!” Anu & Harita screamed, jumped on me & gave me a nice lick all over my body!

We would have loved to call Pallavi that night & check how her sex life had been but hoped we had scared Anuj enough for him to have fun with his wife Pallavi!

…………..
…………..

Some days later……….

I was at Harita’s place wrapped around Anuja with Sumi fucking Harita when the doorbell rang!

Harita hurriedly wore some clothes & went to open it.

She returned after a long time with a quizzical look on her face!

Below, crawling on all fours was Anuj, naked with a dog leash tied around his neck, his lips red with lipstick he licked our feet & said, “I am your bitch! Fuck me!” as Pallavi entered, naked except for the leather panties with strapon dildo hanging from it! She had a whip in her hand & she lashed her husband’s bums & made him offer his ass to Sumi!
[+] 1 user Likes nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply
hot one
Like Reply
that's hot Rinku.. good one. love the twist in having a Femdom into your portfolio. still waiting for one of the sluts or actually u go thru a fantasy of mine.. being abused and tortured with focus on smooth waxed or shaved armpits … looking forward .

Love
Master R
Like Reply
nice one
Like Reply