Misc. Erotica Rinku – The Trek!
Rinku – The Trek! (Part 1)

“Stop it!” I screamed & raised my hand to stop him!

At that very instance, a drop of water fell on my wrist.
He held my wrist firmly & licked the drop of water with his tongue!
I winced as his slimy tongue made contact with my fair smooth skin & then gasped fearfully as another drop splashed onto my upper arm & he latched onto it ravenously & sucked it up immediately!

Even as he sucked on my forearm with his lips, his eyes met mine. My jaw clattered in fear as we both waited for the inevitable next drop of rain!
…………………
…………….
………………………..
“Nahiiiiiiii…Nnnnnnaaa!” I screamed as the next drop splashed right over my breast & seeped through the flimsy fabric of my black tshirt & my panic turned to agony as he planted his lips on my breast & bit on it!
He groped my boobs with his hands. His mouth violated one of my breasts while his hand almost tore my tshirt off my body!

“Rukh jao! Ruko! Mat phado! Mat phado mere kapde! Mai khud utarti hoon! Mai apne kapde utarti hoon! Nangi ho jati hoon tumhare samne! PLEASE!” I screamed & tried to push his head & hands away from my body!

He squeezed & sucked on my boobs for a few minutes more & then triumphantly sat back, pulled out his cellphone, switched on the video camera & said “Chal striptease shuru kar, randi! Haan, aur ek baat! Keeping telling me what you are removing & what you are feeling as you do it!” he rubbed his crotch & grinned at me.

I closed my eyes & thought to myself ‘how could such a thing be happening to me? Just 2 hours ago it had been so different.................so peaceful……..’

‘…………….. it happened when Mohit, my husband & I had gone for this great outdoors kind of trek & adventure vacation.
It was a weeklong trip & on the first day itself we had to do rappelling & neither of us had a clue.
The resort had arranged trainers for people like us.
Some of the beginners would do it with the trainer right behind. Almost as if the beginner was sitting on the trainer’s lap!
By the time it was out turn, it was almost afternoon & just before Mohit started a voice crackled over the walkie-talkie “Control to Master 1…..be careful… rain & thunderstorm predicted….clear hill in 30 minutes…over & out!”
“There goes our turn!” Mohit said dejectedly but the trainer said “Sir, kafi time hai if you want to do a quick round! But if you want to learn properly, phir kal hi karna padega!”
“I want to learn properly!” Mohit said & the trainer answered “Theek hai sirji, agar chahiye to madam ka round complete kar sakte hai 10-15 minute me ho jayega!”
“Haan..haan..waise hi karo! Aaj rukne ka kuch fayada toh ho!” Mohit said.
I was wearing a yellow cap on my head & below I had worn a thin black tshirt & jeans which showed off my sexy figure. The trainer & his helpers ogled as they got busy fixing ropes & stuff on me!
Quickly, the trainer put me into the harness & got in behind me. I could feel his thighs rub against my bums but the sheer drop down the cliff wiped off all erotic thoughts from my mind!

We slid of the cliff face & after a few minutes, the overhang made it impossible to see above.
We had almost reached a ledge when a strong wind started & we stopped!

“Hey! Ye kya badtameezi hai? Kya kar rahe ho?” I questioned angrily as the trainer’s palms groped my breasts!
“Saali, tab se mere lund pe apni sexy gaand ragad rahi uska kuch nahin? Aur tu aise bol rahi hai jaise kabhi kisi ko chune hi nahi diya, aaj tak!” he said lustily.
“Haath hata, nahin toh mai chilaoongi!” I retorted as he laughed at me.
“BACHAaaooo!” I screamed & he laughed louder & said “Tu megaphone  le ke bhi chilayegi toh bhi sunai nahi dega, Rinku darling!”

“Kaun ho tum? How do you know my name? Tum jaante ho mujhe?” I asked in shock.
“Haan, tumhe kaun nahi jaanta, jaaneman! Lagta hai tu mujhe bhol gayi hai? Yaad dilaoon tujhe?” he asked.
When I did not answer, he said “Rinku, kuch saal pehle, Golden Queen Resort me tu job karti thi! 12 hours Night duty! 3 hours at the reception, baki 9 ghante alag alag customer ka bistar garam karti thi! Yaad aaya, chinal!” he said in a vulgar voice.

“Tumhe misunderstanding hui hai…mai woh nahi hoon! You are confusing me with someone else, I am sur…..!” I said.

“Saali, itna natak mat kar! Yaad hai, ek raat, tujhe full night ke liye client ne liya tha! Woh toh bechara thak ke so gaya par tu saali, garam ho ke neeche bar me aayi thi! Bar baand tha par tune wahan baithe 4 mardon ke saath apni hawas ki aag bujhane ke liye chudai ki! Ek randi ne 4 mardon se chudwaya woh bhi free me! Ab kuch yaad aaya?” he asked me.

“Par tum kaise jaante ho, ye saab?” I asked with a sinking feeling as I realized that my sleazy past had caught up with me!

“Rinku, un 4 me mai bhi tha! Tab toh sirf teri gaand mari thi! Saabse aacha sex tha who mere life ka aaj tak! Lekin aaj usse bhi accha sex hum karenge! Kyun?” he asked me.

“Nahin! Kabhi nahin! Haath bhi lagane nahi doongi tumhe!” I said in desperation!

“Kyun chutiyagiri kar rahi hai? Tu yahan se akeli kahi bhi nahin ja sakti! Na koi teri awaz sun sakta hai!” he nuzzled my neck & then said “Pata hai mai kya kar sakta hoon?”

I closed my eyes & refused to answer!
“Rinku, mai teri izzat loot sakta hoon….ye tera khubsurat jism…uuummm” he said as his hand crawled over my body & his lips sucked on my shoulders!
Suddenly, he grabbed the lower part of my tshirt & pulled it right up exposing my black bra. His fingers dug into my boobs as I screamed in panic!

“Soch, mai tujhe nangi kar ke kisi ped se jakad ke rakh doonga aur roj aa ke tujhe chodte rahoonga!” he sneered.
I screamed & struggled as his hands pawed at my whole body even as we hung off the face of the cliff!

“Abe, saali! Cheekna band kar! Meri baat sun, 6 mahine pehle bhi tere jaisi hi ek chamiya, iss valley me gir gayi thi! Aaj tak bechari ki laash bhi nahin mili! Pata hai kyun?” he asked as he played with the zip of my jeans.
“M…aar dala tune usse……?” I stammered but he laughed & said “Nahin, 1 month tak usse ek gufa me rakha! Puri nangi, bechari kahin bhaag bhi nahin sakti aur waise bhi iss pahad se utarna possible bhi nahin tha! Sirf mai pahunch sakta hoon yahan pe! Rooj saali ko chodta tha! Waah, kya aish kiya uske saath!”

He waited as if reliving it & then said “Janti hai, woh chamiya kahan hai ab?”
“You bastard! Kahin gaadh diya hoga usse tune!” I said with a tremble in my voice!

“Nahin Rinku, mai itna bhi jalim nahin hoon! Usko maine pas ke sahar ke randikhane me dhande pe bitha diya hai! Roj raat woh mere liye 10-12000 kamati hai! Bol, tujhe bhi phir se dhande pe laga doon? Ya tu mujhe aish karwati hai?”

Before I could respond, his walkie-talkie crackled “Control to Master 1…where are you….over?”

“Master 1 to control…..strong wind….trainee ko problem hai…..mai madam ko leke hill 2 ke ledge pe ja raha hoon….toofan rukte hi entry no. 4 pe aajunga! Over!”

“Control to Master 1…trainee theek ha?i…..Mr. Mohit is on the line…..over?”
“Rinku, baat kar, kuch bhi bakwas maat kar..warna….!” he whispered in my ear…..
“Mohit…mai Rinku…mai theek hoon…don’t worry…over & out!”I said meekly as the trainer inserted his fingers inside my jeans & began kissing me on my lips.

Within seconds, he guided me towards a small ledge projecting half way down the sheer cliff! He was right, there was no way I or anybody could escape from there unaided!
Along the cliff wall was a small cave & as he had rightly said, two sets of handcuffs were nailed to the rock face inside the cave.
Also strewn around were tattered pieces of women’s clothing including a shredded bra & a dirty and stained panty.

“Chal, chal lakdi jama kar! Aag jalani hai!” he said.
I crept to the edge of the ledge & peered down.
“Oh…shit!” I almost toppled over the edge in fright at seeing the depth of the fall!

For the next 30 to 40 minutes, he made me clean the cave, light a fire, cook for him & then clean it all up. He had a proper home set up in the cave & I was his maidservant!

I had no doubt about his intentions when he called me to sit beside him.
I cringed as his hand slid across my arm.
He smiled & grabbed the edge of my tshirt at my shoulder & pulled until it reached its limit & almost tore…
… “Nahiiii! Please! Stop!...” I said beseechingly!

“Rinku, ya tu apne kapde khud utar ya mai tere kapdon ke cheethede kar doonga! Yaad rakh, agar tune mujhe tere kapde phadne pe majboor kiya toh tu yahan se sirf kisi kothe pe jayegi aur wahan ek saasti rand baan ke apni baki jindagi bitayegi!” he threatened!

I glared at him when it started drizzling…… lightly….just a drop….then another!!!!!!!.......................

……………………”Abe saali, kya soch rahi hai? Chal, chal…. kapde utarna shuru kar, warna mai phad deta hoon!” he growled & jarred me out of my thoughts & brought me face to face with my worst nightmare!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rinku – The Trek! (Part 2)

……………………”Abe saali, kya soch rahi hai? Chal, chal…. kapde utarna shuru kar, warna mai phad deta hoon!” he growled & jarred me out of my thoughts & brought me face to face with my worst nightmare!...........................

He sat just inside the cave, with the fire burning brightly in a shaded area.
I stood outside the cave, with the steadily growing drizzle leaving tiny shining pearl shaped droplets all over my skin.

“Rinku! Randi saali! Start kar….haramzadi!” he yelled & screamed again as I began removing my yellow cap! “Topi rehne de, behenchod!..…baki sab nikal, aur detail me bol! Aise bol jaise tu khud ki chudai ki advertisement kar rahi hai!”
Helpless & with no other option, I did as he wanted!

I stood facing him & began rolling up my tshirt!
“RANDI! Bolti hai…ki…!” he said & got up!

“Mai..mai apna tshirt uttar rahi hoon…naahh…kya hua?…maro mat!? Bolti hoon ok…besharam ban ke detail me bolti hoon!” I agreed as he slapped me & almost ripped my tshirt away!

He got back in position, aimed his camera at me & snapped his fingers!
I wiped away my tears & became the slut I was at heart!

“Hi! I am Rinku! Kuttiya hoon mai! Ab shaadi shuda hoon, par pehle randi thi aur ab phir se veshya banne ka irada hai!” I rubbed my palms all over my crotch as I crooned.
“Ab, mai mere chota sa black tshirt utar rahi hoon!” I lifted the lower edge of my tshirt & said “Ye mera navel hai, jo yeh rand free me chatwane ke liye tayyar hai!”

“Yeh lo mera tshirt mere boobs tak pahunch bhi gaya!” I caressed my boobs as I held the edge of the tshirt in between my teeth!

I removed my tshirt & flung it on the ground & said “Dekho mere perfect breasts dekho! Aao mere boobs masal ke dekho! Guess karo mera size kya hai? Aao naaaa!”

I reached back to unclasp my bra but the trainer said “Pehle jeans nikal!”

“Ohhh! Aap meri sexy tange dekhna chahte ho, janu! Lo dekh lo!” I crooned in a sexy voice as I held back my tears & slipped off my belt & pulled down my jeans!

“Do you like my sexy thighs? Will you suck & lick them?” I caressed my naked thighs & kissed my bare shoulder!

“Bra utar!” he ordered!

With trembling fingers, I unclasped my bra  exposed my perfect boobs & dark brown nipples.
 I crooned, “Ab mai mera bra utar kar tumhe apni boobs dikha rahi hoon! Tum inhe suck karoge? Chaat chaat ke inhe lal kardoge? Hai na?” I asked & then continued “mai khud inhe chaatna pasand karti hoon!” I pushed up my breast & licked my own nipple!

“Dekho kitne tight ho gaye hai! Aao na…chuso naaa..! UMMMMmmm!” I moaned.
“Mere cleavage me apna lund daalna chahoge? Wah kya maja aayega! Yeh randi titfucking ke paise nahi leti!”
Somehow, all this dirty talk was beginning to arouse me!
I felt my nipples grow erect & I kept sucking & licking them.

I slipped of my panty & said “Ab tumhari nangi Rinku tumhare samne khadi hai! Besharam chinal chudai ke liye tayar hai!”
The trainer was holding his cock tightly as if trying to control himself from cumming!

I spread my legs & showed my clean shaven pussy to him! I lay back & raised my legs towards my shoulders & showed off my tiny asshole!

I fingered my cunt as I said “Ye meri chikni chut & sexy gaand dekho! Isme lund dalna chahoge! Lekin chut aur gaand marne ke paise lagenge! Haan, par ye do loge toh lund chusne ka 50% hi loongi!”

“hh.t..topi…u..utaar!” trainer groaned as he controlled his ejaculation with difficulty.

Just as I removed my yellow cap, the slight drizzle became a downpour!

Within seconds I was drenched, my naked body gleamed in the firelight that still burned as it was lit in shaded area near the mouth of the cave!

I stood & washed my hair & body in the pouring rain! I fondled my boobs, stroked my nipples & fingered my cunt with one finger…then inserted another…..then one more & then as my passion grew I sank on to my knees & almost fisted my own cunt!

In spite of the rain & the cold wind, I was hot! I was hot & completely turned on!
Standing stark naked in pouring rain, showing off my body, talking sexy slutty things & the fingering had brought me close to an orgasm!
All I wanted now was a cock….and there was only one cock nearby!

With a sexy smile, I crawled towards the trainer!
He was just inside the cave & I crawled to him & waited at the entrance of the cave in a doggy pose.
I wiped my hand dry & picked up the mobile phone & stopped the recording & said “Abe chutiye, trailer khatam hua! Ab asli picture dekh! …...Aaja!......Aaa na!” I spoke exactly like a cheap whore inviting a customer by the roadside!

He stared at me wide eyed not able to believe his own eyes & ears!

He cock was already out, so I pulled his trousers & underwear & then backed out of the cave!
I crawled out slowly on all fours like a bitch enticing a dog!

The trainer, unable to control any longer, flung away all his clothes & came after me!

He held my waist & flipped me on to my back! I splashed in the soggy mud & felt the sticky soil cling to my back & thighs.
The trainer flopped over me & before he could settle, I grabbed his hair & smooched him!

“Mmmm…umm…Saale bhadve! Tune sirf meri gaand mari thi na pehle? Aaj mujhe chut, gaand aur muh me chodna ! Titfuck kar! Jo chahe karle mere jism ke saath! Chod mujhe, randi se bhi gayigujri hoon mai! Kuttiya hoon mai! Puri tarah se garam hui kuttiya!”

I could feel him shudder in excitement as he heard my words!

I rolled above him as we kissed roughly & with uncontrollable desire!
We both were taken overwhelmed  by our lust!

We rolled in the mud & our bodies were coated with brown streaks of wet soil, which were almost immediately washed away by the rain.

His lips, tongue & teeth ravaged my breasts & then he parted my cunt with his fingers & latched on to it with his mouth!

My passions shot through my body as I writhed & wriggled at every flick of his tongue & moaned at every bite from his teeth!
None of us said a word as he pushed my legs apart & grabbed my breast! He plunged his slick wet cock deep inside me & fulfilled his fantasy!

In pouring rain, half way down a sheer cliff, I lay naked as this unknown man who had kidnapped me, fucked me to orgasm after orgasm!

Then I pushed him on to his back & mounted him. I placed my hands on his chest & moved only my waist and bums as I impaled myself on his cock!

He grabbed my boobs as I fucked myself on his cock!
I fucked myself until he began showing signs of cuming & then pulled his cock out of my cunt.
We kissed & he pushed on my back & straddled me. He pressed my boobs together & tit fucked me just as I had told him earlier!
I lowered my head so that I could lick the top of his dickhead every time he punched upwards through my wet cleavage!

Suddenly, he shot off a splash of cum on my face & hurriedly removed his cock from between my breasts!
He slid backwards & raised my legs above his shoulders!
I winked at him & said “bhadve, pichili baar gaand mar chukka tu! Aaj toh meri chut ki pyas bhujha!”
He laughed & licked my naked calf as he inserted his cock in my asshole!

He pounded & humped me until I bled & he said “Rinku, saali lagta hai pati teri gaand nahi marta! Khoon nikal raha teri gaand se!”
“Abe harami! Khoon tere lund ke size ki wajah se aa raha hai!” I said then smiled & continued “Aur gaand marwane ke liye pati hi chahiye aisa kisne bola hai? Tere jaise aur bhi chodu hai!”

He continued to fuck my butt, grunting & gasping in the rain!

I lay in the muck, while rivulets of brown soil laden water cascaded through my hair & the trainer fucked my asshole without any mercy!

I had been rubbing my pussy all the while & as he slowed, I said, “I want your semen inside me! Breed me!”

I let go of my legs & flopped over me, he kissed me as he forced his cock inside my hungry twat & began fucking me again!

We kissed & I wrapped my legs around his body!
As he neared climax, he began screaming “RINKUUUU…Rinnkuuuuuu! AAaahh…AAA!”

I lay back as I hurtled towards another massive orgasm!

The same moment that reached orgasm, he screamed “Rinkuuu, randi hai tu! Randi Rinku!” as he ejaculated & deposited his thick white gel deep inside my pussy!

He fucked me again within the hour & finally dropped with sheer tiredness after I swallowed his last load after a long drawn blowjob!

We lay in the open, drenched, kissing each other, our soiled bodies still entangled with each other’s.

“Chale?” he asked me & I smiled & asked him “Kahan, hotel ya kothe pe…….mujhe randi banana ke liye?”
“Rinku, tu randi toh pehle se hi hai!” he grinned, paused & then asked me “kitne din hai yahan tu?”

“Aur 6 raatein!” I answered.
“Dhanda karegi? 50-50 share?” he asked.
“Ek shart par!”
“Kaisi shart?”
“Customer ke jaane ke baad, roj raat ko tu mujhe chodega!” I said as I kissed him!
Like Reply