Misc. Erotica Rinku – My New Boss

Rinku – My New Boss 

It was a lavish party to celebrate the first wedding anniversary of Anuj (my husband’s nephew) & Pallavi. As Pallavi’s family was filthy rich the whole thing was organized at the best 5 star hotel!
I had hit the dance floor with my lesbian lover Anuja (my husband’s niece) & although we were not kissing or fondling each other, our interaction was crackling with electricity! Our sexual chemistry was obvious.

After dancing for a while, Anu suddenly said, “Someone is checking you out, darling!”
Slowly without missing a step, I turned around & saw her!
She was wearing along flowing light blue dress with a slit, which exposed her slim leg up to her fair shiny thigh. Her straight long hair shone in the psychedelic lights. Her pretty face glowed & her eyes glinted as our eyes locked on to each other’s & then she moved away without breaking eye contact!
With a slow measured titillating walk she went towards the washrooms. Anu touched me lightly on my arm & nodded “Rinku, ja saali, before somebody else takes her!” but she held me just as I was leaving & said “But don’t you dare forget me, you sexy bitch!”
I quickly made my way to the washroom.
She stood in front of the mirror, bending slightly exposing her cleavage, applying lip color.
She glanced at me, as I entered. I, on my part checked & confirmed that the toilet stalls were empty & faced the mirror & fiddled with my hair.

“Very sorry to stare, but you dance very well! You have a great figure……..you are very beautiful!” she said to me.
“Thank you! You are very pretty yourself!” I said with a seductive smile & moved towards her. She took a step towards me & we stood facing each other, my bums grinding on the basin counter & barely an inch in between our two bodies.
She was taller than I was so my eyes were almost in front of her gorgeous lips.
“Hmm…. Beautiful color…what shade is that?” I asked glancing at her lips & then her eyes.
“Pure Passion….!” she whispered & then said “would you like to try it?” She waved the lipstick near my face.
“Of course!” I whispered back & then pushed the lipstick away from my face, bit my lips & then offered her my lips by opening my mouth & sliding my tongue out!

“UUMMMmmmm!” we moaned together as our lips touched & the tips of our tongues flicked in & out of the other’s mouth!
“SSSSweet!” she mumbled, stroked my bare arm & looked at me questioningly.
“I live too far & my husband is here too!” I complained.
“I have a suite booked on the top floor…..but I have a husband too! Can you do something about that?” she asked.
“Will 2 hours be okay?” I asked her.
“With you….darling…a lifetime will be too short!” she crooned as she kissed my forehead.
Swooning in anticipation, I left with Harita!

“Do you know who I am?” she asked me suddenly.
“Yes…you are Pallavi’s mother….Harita aunty!” I said & then asked her “Do you know who I am?”
“Yes…you are Rinku… the slut who had seduced my son in law!”

I smiled, dialed Anu’s number & spoke into the cellphone “Anu, Harita anuty’s husband needs to be managed for 2 hours at least & also your Moiht mama (my husband)! Love you, darling!” I signed off with a kiss, as Anu agreed to keep our husbands busy!

In the lift, we could barely keep our hands off each other & giggled like teenagers during their first kiss!

At the door to her suite, she fished out her key & handed it to me.
Even before I could insert the key into the lock……’ZZzziiiippp’!
Harita undid the zip on the back of my dress & unclasped my bra.
I fumbled with the key as Harita, raised the hem of my short dress & pulled down my panties!
I was almost stripped naked in the corridor itself.

Somehow, I managed to open the door & “Oowwwwwww!”I yelped as Harita kicked me on my bums & sent me stumbling inside the room.

I crashed on to the carpeted floor & had managed to flop on to my back when Harita barged in after locking the door!

She walked all over me!
She stood with her pointed heel digging into my navel & crushed my breast with the other heel.
Balancing herself, she removed her foot off my tits & placed her heeled soled on my cheek!
“That, my bitch was for calling me aunty!” she said with a naughty glint in her eyes!

I turned my head, took the point of her heel in my mouth & sucked it. I licked around the side & sucked on her toes as I mumbled, “I am your bitch!”
I kept licking her ankle as I stripped of my remaining clothes.
Then I began licking my way up her slim fair leg.
I grabbed her sexy thigh in both hands & massaged it while my lips & tongue kissed & licked her thigh all around.
“UMMMmmm!” Harita moaned as I rubbed my fingers over her crotch!
I slowly raised myself & kept on kissing her body from over her dress. Then we embraced & our kissed passionately.
I undid her zip & she let her dress slide down her slim sexy body!
I removed her bra & panties with my mouth & made her lie down on the bed!
“Riinnkkkku…!” she moaned as I pecked at her nipples with my teeth.
I squeezed her breasts & rubbed my crotch on to hers.

I kissed her forehead & she bit my nipples.
“OOhhh….ummmm..yeesss!” I moaned as I kissed her sweet smelling hair.
I kissed her earlobes & smooched her all the way down up to her navel. She moaned & writhed as I rubbed my nose in the thin strip of trimmed hair she had just above her pussy.

Harita clutched her boobs & grunted as I squeezed both her pussy lips together & then flicked my tongue over the top.
“RINKU…you…fucking BITCH!” she gasped as my tongue teased her clit!
“OOhh…ohhh.Oo..oohhhh!” she twitched & tossed as my tongue probed her vagina!
She grabbed my hair & tried to pull me upwards, but I shoved two fingers in her twat & finger fucked Harita’s pussy!
She let go of my hair & grabbed the headrest of the bed behind.
Without removing my fingers from her pussy, I raised myself & licked her clean shaven sweaty armpits.

Harita went wild!
She tossed around & screamed & moaned and then she came.
Her juices flowed in torrents & she squirted in jerks.
I had my mouth open right in front of her pussy & gobbled every drop of her cunt juice!

As I cleaned the wetness around her pussy, he raised her butt slightly & I saw her pink little asshole.
With my nose buried in her pussy, I began licking her asshole sending Harita into another cascading orgasm.

After a few more mind blowing orgasms, Harita lay back smiling in total satisfaction while I lay on top of her kissing her lips & cheeks & mumbling dirty nonsense in her ears.

Finally, Harita pushed me on to the bed & with a smile reached below the bed & pulled out something.
“Hey…not fair…you bitch….you did not tell me…..oh fuck!” I complained as Harita held two empty soft drink bottles.

She leaned over & kissed me.
“Ummm.OOHHHH…FUCCCKKKKKK!” I screamed as she shoved one bottle up my bone dry asshole.
I had raised my butt in agony but she pushed it down & began licking my pussy!
She stopped pummeling my anus & inserted the other bottle into my vagina!
Harita kept licking my pussy lips & biting on them as she shoved the bottles inside my pussy & asshole.

As I moaned & groaned, Harita lay down on my body & turned around. Her face was over my twat, which she was fucking mercilessly, while her pussy was just above my lips & which I began licking deeply.

I grasped her by her bums & ate her pussy & licked her asshole as she brought me to multiple orgasms!
She too reached orgasm a few times before both of us stopped due to sheer tiredness.

Harita plucked out both the bottles & we began licking them clean!
We kissed & we lay in each other’s arms contentedly.

Then Harita said, “Rinku, you have passed the test!”
“Test? For being your btich?” I asked her teasingly.

She laughed & said “No, for a full time job!”
“Job? What job?” I asked surprised.
“You are hired as a tester for our products!” she said.
“What products?” I asked.
“Things made of leather, plastic, rubber……kinky products!” she said laughingly.

For a few seconds, I was stunned, then I said “Harita, can I suggest something?” she nodded & I continued “can you also give a job to Anuja?”

Harita laughed loudly & said “Rinku, Anuja is already hired! In fact, you will be reporting to her! You will be her bitch and Anuja is my bitch!”

Harita kissed me again & said “Rinku, bitch, any more questions?”

I smiled & asked “When do we start, Harita madam?”
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.