Incest Rinku – All in One – Baap, Pati aur Damaad!
Rinku – All in One – Baap, Pati aur Damaad! (Part 1)

This was it!
 The Jackpot question in the reality show Sach Ka Samna, where I had participated on the order of my Master DK & the host Raj had forced me to reveal the most intimate & sleazy details  about my life.
I had exposed the dirtiest secrets about my sex life right in front of my family & friends only for the huge pot of money!
The so called potful of money was still one answer away for me as Raj asked me the final question.
“Ms. Rinku! Aap abhi tak bahut accha khel rahi ho! Bas aur ek sawaal ka sahi jawaab aur aap ye bada  inaam jeet jayengi! Yaad rakhiye agar aap ka jawaab galat hua toh aap ab tak jeeti hui puri amount haar jayengi! Kya aap khelna chahti ho?” he stared at my boobs as he asked me.

I was wearing the same embroidered green sleeveless blouse with a translucent green sari since the first question & as usual my blouse had a plunging neckline & my sari was transparent enough to show off my perfect cleavage & Raj had enjoyed an eyeful all through the shoot!

“Haan mai kheloongi!” I answered.
“OK! Aap ka aakhri sawaal! …Ms. Rinku! Kya aap ne kabhi apne baap ke saath sambhog kiya hai? Have you ever had sexual relations with your biological father?” Raj asked me unsmilingly.

I smiled! That was the simplest question he could have asked!
Just before answering, a small flicker of doubt scampered through my mind but I banished it & looked straight at the camera & answered “Nahi!”
Everybody waited with bated breath as Raj put the answer to the test!
……..
……..
‘Beeeeeeeeppppp!’
“Yeh jaawaab…..GALAT hai!”…….
“Nahiiiiii…..ye na..hi ho sakta…….nahi nahi………maine aisa kabhi nahi…kiya…he…he was my STEP FATHER….mera sautela baap…tha!” I began sobbing as I saw my entire effort being wasted!
’FALSE’ flashed on the huge screen as I fell to my knees.
I felt Raj caress my back as my pallu slipped & the camera man grinned lustily as he hovered around!
Then my eyes locked on to the figure that was standing in the first row.
My mom, Lajjo!
I saw the distraught expression in those tear filled eyes & I fainted!

When I woke up, I was in Raj’s vanity van surrounded by Raj & my brothers, my husband, his brother & wife, Anuja, my husband’s niece & my pregnant lesbian lover amongst others.
Right at the rear DK (my Master) & his wife Urvashi stood with my mom!

I sat up & asked the question that was in everyone’s mind.
“Ye kaise ho sakta hai? Aap ka computer galat hai! Maine aisa kabhi nahi kiya!” I whimpered not expecting an answer.
I was surprised when Taru chacha & his wife Seema chachi, pushed through the crowd & sat in front of me & he said “Mai explain kar sakta hoon, Rinku! Lagta hai tum dono apni ma pe gaye ho!”
I glanced at my brother & Taru chacha said “Apne bhaiyon ko maat dekh! Mai teri aur teri beti ki baat kar raha hoon!”
“MERI BETI! Chachaji are you mad? I do not have a dau…..! You stupi….!” I began but he ignored me & said “Lajjo, teri beti aur poti dono tere jaisi hi besharam nikli! Saali kuttiyon ka khandan!”
“How dare you….Chacha….ji…!” I began but fell silent, as my mom did not protest at all!

“Baith jao sab log kafi lambi kahani hai!” Seema chachi said & everybody grabbed a seat as Taru chacha started the most bizarre story!

Taru chacha began with a shocking revelation!
……………….
[+] 1 user Likes nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rinku – All in One – Baap, Pati aur Damaad! (Part 2)

Lajjo’s story - Gaon Ka Riwaz!

“Rinku! Lajjo (my mom) ka pati Jhamu, napunsak tha!” Taru chacha said disdainfully!
“Are you out of your mind? Three kids! He had 3 kids! Manu, Jitish & me! How could he be impotent!” I screamed at him!
Seema chachi stroked my back & said “Puri kahani toh khatam karne de!” & nodded to Taru chacha to continue!

“Yeh tab ki baat hair jab,Lajjo aur Jhamu, unki shaadi ke baad pehli baar Jhamu ke gaon aaye the……!”
……….
The village had a strange rule. If any man was caught trying to bang or molest any girl then all the males in the victim’s family would bang the rapist’s wife, sister, or daughter!

That day, Jhamu saw a village girl having a bath at the riverside!
It was a common occurrence as the place was reserved for women to have a bath & men were not allowed to go anywhere near that area!
But Jhamu went there when the girl was bathing all alone!

Later, the girl rushed into the village semi clothed screaming that Jhamu had tried to bang her!

“But, chachaji, abhi aap ne bola ki Jhamu…..i mean mera baa…err….dad …. was impotent! Do you know what you are blabbering!” I asked sternly!
“I said the girl claimed that Jhamu had tried to bang her!” Taru chacha smiled naughtily as he glanced at Lajjo!

The panchayat was called in & they found Jhamu guilty & ruled that the village rule should be applied.
The girl had 6 brothers.
All of them took turns to fuck Lajjo for a week!

“Mera..mera baap kaun hai?” Manu, my eldest brother asked in a low shame filled voice. His face was ashen & he looked very uncomfortable standing there!

“Mai bhi ho sakta hoon!” Taru chacha said as his face took on a dreamy lusty look & he gave Lajjo the once over!
“What…?” Manu mumbled as tears flowed down Lajjo’s face.
“Who ladki meri behen thi! Maine bhi Lajjo ke saath…..!” he tried hard to control himself but his eyes revealed his shameless lust & he rubbed his crotch remembering it!

“Anyways, 9 mahine baad Manu, tu paida hua! Chalo, aage bhadho!” Seema chachi said.

“Hmm… do saal beet gaye aur ye do besharam pati patni phir se gaon aagaye!” Taru chacha said glaring at Lajjo!
“Hum…hum shaadi attend karne aaye the!” Lajjo answered in a low voice.

“Shaadi ya suhaag raat….?” Taru chacha asked in disdain!

“Well, to cut a long story short, this time Jhamu was accused by Chutki, of trying to bang her! This time luckily for Lajjo, Chutki had just one brother, Ghela who was maybe just 18 at that time! Of course, Lajjo was also just 20-21! Ghela ne Lajjo ke saath aish kiya, kyun Lajjo? Jitish, tera aasli baap Ghela hai!”

“Phir..?”

“Phir kya, who dono wapas gaye hi nahi, gaon me hi saal bhar rahe, Jitish paida gaon me hi hua tha! Bas, phir ek saal baad Lajjo ne phir woh kiya jo mujhe bolne me bhi sharam aati hai!” Taru chacha said & then continued “Lajjo, tu hi bol apni beti se ke kya kiya tune us din!”

Helpless, Lajjo spoke “Us din, sarpanch ke beti ki sagai thi! Sara gaon maujood tha! Tab Chutki adhi nangi, phate hue kapde pehne, sagai ke pandal me bhagti hui seedhi meri taraf aayi aur mujhe kass ke ek chata mara!”

“Jhamu ne meri izzat loot li!” Chutki chila ke boli! Ghela her brother covered her with a big cloth as the vilagers erupted in anger!
“Maar dalo kutte ko!”….” Yeh tesri baar harami ne gaon ki ladki pe haath daala hai!” gaonwale gusse me bol rahe the!

“Rukh jao!” Lajjo ne kaha “Aaj saare gaon ke samne Chutki ki looti hui izzat ki keemat mai apni izzat loota ke doongi!”

“What did you do…!?” I asked in shock.

“Maine saare gaonwalon ke samne ek ek kar ke apne saare kapde utar diye! Mai sab ke samne nangi khadi hui!” Lajjo said shamefaced & then without looking at anybody she said “Phir maine Ghela se poocha….Ghela mujhe andar lega ya yahi pe…!?”

“YAHI……pe chod saali ko!” sara gaon ek saath bola!

“Ghela ne mujhe sab ke samne…..choda! Jhamu bhi sab ke saath mera nanga nach dekh raha tha! Us pure mahine me Ghela ne mujhe din raat liya! Aise sharmnak anaitik sambhog se tu paida hui Rinku!” Lajjo sobbed.

“But…but..how did Jhamu bang chutki if he was impotent?” Anu asked a pertinent question!

Now Seema chachi said “Iss saali Lajjo ko pucho! Issne aur Ghela ne ye plan banaya tha jis me Chutki ne bhi inka saath diya! Jhamu kissi ki bhi izzat nahe le sakta tha!”

“Tera asli baap Ghela hai, Rinku!” Lajjo said to me in a low voice!

“Oh…No….! That means….!” It was my turn to sob as I recalled my brazen activities all those years ago!
Like Reply
Rinku – All in One – Baap, Pati aur Damaad! (Part 3)

Rinku’s Story

Jhamu my legal father abandoned us when I just in to my early teens. Within 1 year Ghela moved in with Lajjo, my mom!
He was very handsome in a rustic sort of a way!
Very soon I became obsessed by him mainly because of my friend Payal who could not stop talking about my step father Ghela.
Payal was elder to me by 4 years & she started spending more & more time at my place!
That day I came home early from college & stumbled upon Ghela & Payal making out!
Payal was bent over the dining table as Ghela crushed her tits & fucked her in her asshole!
I returned to college burning with jealousy!
The next day, after college I went straight to Ghela’s room!
He was surprised to see me in his room & even more surprised when I said, ”Hi Ghela! How are you? Your girlfriend didn’t come today?”
“Ghela? Rinku I am your father..watch your language…..!” he said.
“Ghela…you are only my mom’s husband…..and Payal’s boyfriend! Right?” I asked as he watched me in panic!
“Rinku…how did you know?” he asked me.
“Ghela, Payal is my best friend! I know everything about her! She already had a boyfriend in college who had great fun with her!” I lied to him & then said “But why do you need Payal when I am here?”
“Rinku..you don’t understand…you are my…!” he began.
“SSShhh! I am your wife Lajjo’s virgin daughter! Not yours!” I said sultrily, slipped off my dupatta & also unzipped my kameez exposing my fair shoulder along with my bra strap!
“RINKU! What the fuck are you doing? Get out of here……..!” Ghela yelled as I pulled away my kameez!
I boldly walked to him & untied my salwar & let it fall revealing my fair slim legs!
He took a step back, stumbled against the bed & sat on it heavily! I moved even closer to him & stood almost in between his legs!
“Ghela! Darling!” I crooned in a slutty whisper “What is it that Payal has & I don’t have? Hmm? Bolo na? Chu ke toh dekho mujhe! Sirf ek baar mujhe chu lo!  Pleeassse!” I caressed his cheek lightly with my fingertips & let my finger rest on his quivering lips!
I stood only inches from him wearing only my bra & panties!
“Bas ek baar….just touch me! See what a virgin feels like!” I said as I lifted his hand & placed his palm on my naked tummy!
“UMMmm! OOHHHHH! Ghela! I love you, Ghela!” I moaned, as his touch seemed to fan the raging fire within me!
“Aahh! Yeesss Ghela! SsSss….aaaahhh!” I moaned in sheer pleasure as Ghela, unable to control his passion let his hand roam my naked torso!
I leaned over him as his hands encircled my waist & I opened his trousers & unbuttoned his shirt!
“OOOhhhhh…Rinkuuuu!” he mumbled as I kissed his hairy chest & licked his nipples!
I stripped him of his clothes & then sat on his stomach & crooned “Ghela, look at me! This is what that bitch Payal, does not have! But I am offering it to you, my love!”
I unhooked my bra & let I fall on his chest! My perky upturned breasts popped out & as he stared at my boobs as if hypnotized, I leaned forward & slipped off my panties too!
My nipples rubbed against his nipples & I felt his erect penis grind against my naked thighs!
I moaned as he crushed my bums & he gasped as I began kissing him!
It was my first kiss & I savored the experience! I opened my mouth wide & let his tongue slide inside my mouth! I sucked on his twisting & turning tongue as we went wild kissing each other!
I bucked in ecstasy as he groped my perky boobs & tweaked my erect nipples!

I passionately kissed his whole body including his erect cock, which seemed to grow even more as my lips touched it!
He grabbed my thighs & brought my naked crotch towards his mouth & flicked his tongue driving me crazy! I gasped & trembled as wetness spread around my crotch!

“Fuck me Ghela! Take my virginity! I love you!” I moaned as his hands roamed by naked body squeezing & caressing me!
“Rinkuu!” he groaned & held his cock upright as he now pushed me backwards!
He lifted my thighs slightly & placed me right above his cock!
Gently he lowered me towards him! I felt the tip of his dickhead press against my virgin pussy & I closed my eyes & gasped as his enormous penis probed deeper inside my vagina!

I held the base of his cock & he gently pushed only his dickhead in & out of my pussy!
Then he grabbed my boobs & let out a guttural growl & punched his cock upwards!
“Aaahh!...AAA..AAAAAAAAAA!” my moans turned into screams as he took away my virginity!
Blood seeped out of my ravaged twat & mixed with my cunt juices & his precum. A dull pink fluid oozed out of my vagina & stuck to his pubic hair!
But there was more to cum & after a few minutes Ghela screamed & rammed his prick deeper inside me & for the first time in my life I felt the growing warmth flow inside my vagina!
I had been bred for the first time in my life & that too by my stepfather!

After that day, it became almost a routine for us! I would wait until my mom went out to the market & then go to Ghela’s room where he would fuck me to his & mine heart’s content!
Unfortunately, I became pregnant with Ghela’s child.

I finished my story & looked around the van.
“Rinku, tune apne baap ko apna pati banaya aur usse tujhe ek beti hui!” Taru chacha said shaking his head.
“But…I don’t remember….!” I began & Seema chachi continued “Rinku, delivery ke 2 ya 3 mahinye baad tu us college festival ko gayi aur tujh par gangbang kiya gaya! Teri itni buri halat thi….. agle saal bhar teri therapy or treatment hi chalti rahi. Tab tak Ghela ne teri maa ko talaq de kar Payal se shaadi kar li thi! Us beech, teri beti ko adoption ke liye Taru chacha ne Trupti & Imesh ko diya! Kafi saal baad teri doosri shaadi Trupti ke bhai Mohit se hui! Anu hi teri beti hai, Rinku!”

Horrified at what was said, I looked at Anuja whose eyes mirrored the shame I felt!
Anu & myself were having a torrid lesbian relationship for the past 1 year!..........

“What I do not understand is that how the fuck did Anu get impregnated by Ghela?” Taru chacha asked to nobody in particular!

Like Reply
Rinku – All in One – Baap, Pati aur Damaad! (Part 4)

Anu’s story

“Mai batati hoon!” Anu came forward & spoke!

“I am in my late teens but I hated Rinku since I was 12 years old! I hated her for having screwed my elder brother! Then she sacrificed herself & prevented me from being banged during our trip! From then on Rinku & I have been lovers…..lesbian lovers!” Anu spoke with her head lowered in shame as shocked gasps erupted from everybody!

“Every weekday, after Mohit uncle went to office I would go to Rinku’s house & we would make love to each other! Rinku is a bisexual & so am I but at that time I was a virgin so we kept on going with our lesbian fling!”

“Rinku was having sex with men too & I was finding it hard to control myself & keep my virginity intact! I was so much in love with Rinku that I wanted to do everything the way she had done it! That’s when we came up with the idea of me sleeping with the same person who had taken Rinku’s virginity!”

“Oh No! You bloody bitches!” Seema chachi cursed us vehemently!

“On that day, one of Rinku’s classmates was having a huge party & Rinku knew Payal would also go there & Ghela would be at home alone! So, we landed up at Ghela’s place who seemed surprised to see Rinku & me! I too was having second thoughts on sleeping with an almost 50 year old man”

“Rinku introduced us to each other & also explained what I wanted to do! Ghela did not seem to have any problem & welcomed me! The 3 of us Ghela, Rinku & I had a wonderful threesome during which I lost my virginity! It was such a fantastic experience that I kept returning to Ghela & very I became preggo!” sobbed Anu.

“Lajjo, Rinku aur Anu, kaisi besharam kuttiyan ho tum teeno! Ek hi mard ke saath 3 generations ne sex bhi kiya aur uske bachon ki ma bhi bani! Saali veshya ho tum teeno ki teeno!” Seema chachi abused us.

As the 3 of us sobbed & hung our heads in shame the others began trooping out of the vanity van.

Just then Raj’s voice was heard, he said “Yaar ye teeno ko chodo, us tharki Ghela ko soocho yaar! Kya maaje loote hai saale ne, pehle woh Lajjo….i am sure, jawani me woh bhi bahut sexy hogi! Phir apni chikni Rinku….saali itni sexy hai jaise sirf chudai ke liye hi bani hai! Aur phir saale Ghela ne us kamsin kuwari Anu ko bhi pela! Kya mast naseeb hai yaar!”

Like Reply