Misc. Erotica Rinku – The Sacrifice
It was the first time, after I had reunited with my husband Mohit that I was going on a long trip with his family.
Most of them were the same folks who had kicked me out of the house 6 years ago, after I was caught fucking my husband’s nephew Anuj (uploaded earlier in Rinku – seduces hubby’s nephew).
Although Anuj had dropped out of the trip, his 18 year old sister Anuja had come for the trip & she didn’t waste a single opportunity to take her revenge by insulting & humiliating me.
I tried my best to avoid any contact with her & made sure that I was sitting as far away from Anuja as possible.

Therefore, when Anuja went & sat on the last seat of the minibus I dragged Ritu, my husband’s brother Rohit’s wife & forced her sit with me on the 1st seat just behind the driver.

Within a few minutes, I realized the mistake of sitting on the front seat.
Firstly it was very hot so close to the engine & second the cleaner continuously ogled at both Ritu & me.
The driver also adjusted his rear view mirror so that he could stare at us shamelessly.

It was a 12 hour journey & we had a few stops.
During one of the stops I went behind a large bush & squatted to pee.
I had almost finished & was about to get up when a gruff voice said “Gattu! Saale! Kya kar raha hai?”
It was the driver’s voice & he was just on the other side of the bush.
I held my breath wondering whether he was speaking to me.
Just then Gattu, the cleaner whispered breathlessly “Babu, kya lag raha tujhe? Chutiye muth mar raha hoon! Woh do chikni maal baithi hai na pehli seat pe, unko chod raha hoon! Tune nahin dekha kya unko? Mast maal hai! Pehle mai us chikni Rinku ke naam se muth maroonag phir Ritu ke naam se!”
“Abe, who dono toh sexy hai hi, lekin sabse garam woh Anuja hai! Saali ki nath bhi utri yaar!” the driver Babu said in such a lusty voice that I was sure he was also masturbating with Anuja in his fantasy.
Gattu laughed & said “Haan yaar, use bhi chodunga!” & he continued to gasp.
I waited with bated breath for these 2 bastards to finish & return but as Babu spoke, his words made a shiver run down my spine!
He said “Hila ke kyun sperm waste kar raha hai, inn teeno ko chod sakte hai yaar! Asal me! Kya bolta hai?”
“Kaise karenge? Unke pati, bhai aur baki group ka kya?” Gattu asked as he stopped masturbating.
“Kuch sochte hai, yaar! Lekin aaj raat ko hum aish karenge!” Babu answered as they pissed & then returned. I followed after a few minutes.

Hours later & in pitch darkness I woke up on hearing a disturbance in the bus.
 “What happened?” “Kya hua? Thok diya kya?” everybody was yelling at the same time.
Babu yelled back “Bus kharab ho gayi hai!.....ek ghante se theek karne ki koshish kar rahe hai…..lagta hai subah hi theek hogi!” he said after a long pause.
“Aur hum kya raat bhar bus me hi baithenge?” Ritu asked.
“Nahin madam, yahan paas me hi ek resort hai, mai aap sab ko wahan tak le chalta hoon!”

They led us to an almost vacant resort.
They lit a huge campfire & were very cooperative & made sure everyone relaxed.

Very soon all of us were lazing around the  campfire when they arranged for some local wine.
“Sir, yahan ki speciality hai….try to kijiye! Ladies bhi taste kar sakti hai!” Gattu said as her helped the waiter distribute the glasses.
Having heard them lust for Anuja, Ritu & myself I was a little wary of their intentions, I only made show of drinking the wine & quietly poured it down a flower pot.
And I was right for within a few minutes most of us began to feel very drowsy & were quickly knocked out.
I also acted as if drowsy & flopped down in such a way that I could see through narrowed eyes.

After a few minutes the driver & cleaner cleaner approached us. They checked to see if everyone was knocked out.
As I watched through narrowed eyes, Gattu fondled Ritu’s breasts & began undoing her blouse buttons but the driver stopped him & said “Un dono ko baad me lete hai pehle iss virgin ki nath utarte hai, chal!”
Babu ran his finger over Anu’s soft lips, picked her up, tossed her over his shoulder & walked away while Gattu gave my breast a tight squeeze & hurried behind Babu, to have fun with their captive.

I waited for a few minutes & as nobody else stirred, I quietly made my way down towards the deserted beach.

It was a moonlit night & I could make out which way the driver was going.
As I neared them I could see Anu struggling as she gained consciousness. Maybe they had not given her the full dose!
Then I heard her voice, she sounded scared as she “Kaun ho tum?...kya kar rahe ho?...kahan leke ja rahe ho…….?”
“Chup kar saali!” Babu hissed &on hearing his voice, Anu screamed “BACCHHAOOooo..!.....Helpppppp meee!”
“Kuttiya…chuppp! Bhaukna band kar!” Gattu yelled & struck her across the back of her head & I heard Anu stifle her anguished scream.
Gattu & Babu kept looking back & I was thankful that I was wearing a black sari & hoped they would not see me.

“Ohhhh! Behenchod!””…”Kata saali ne….!!!”......”Pakad saali ko….bhagne mat de…uski maa ki…..!!” Babu & Gattu cursed as Anuja bit Babu on his hand & tried to escape.

Anuja stumbled but somehow she managed to avoid Babu & Gattu’s attempts to catch her.
‘What an idiot’ I thought to myself as Anuja, instead of going towards the resort ran in the opposite direction.
But a few seconds later I realized what she was up to. A dim light was glowing in front of a shack in the distance. It was another camp fire & Anuja was running towards it.

Babu & Gattu also seemed to realize where she was headed &  they ran as quickly as they could to catch her.

I followed them but much more slowly & quietly.

After some time, I saw Anuja rush inside the shack & collapse near the campfire.
She screamed for help but nobody appeared.

By then Babu & Gattu reached the shack & I was just a short distance behind them.

The shack was surrounded on all sides by huge cactus bushes so I crept to watch.

Anuja was still on her knees as the two men reached her grinning lustily.

“Please….jaa…jaane do mujhe! Don’t fu..I mean…..meri izzat mat looto!” she pleaded but the two men just grinned & Gattu stroked Anuja’s short brown hair & said “Anu darling, tu virgin hai kya?”

Anu looked at him, nodded & said “Haan! Mai virgin hoon! Please jaane d..ddoo……nahiiiiiiii!”

She screamed as Gattu pulled her hair & yanked her to her feet & said “Phir toh tujhe chodna hi hoga! Nath utarni hai teri!”
Before Anu could utter another word Babu grabbed her t-shirt & bra & tore them to shreds within seconds.
Anu tried to cover her beautiful breasts but both men grabbed her one hand & pulled her towards themselves.
They dragged a screaming Anuja to a tree & tied her in such a way that she seemed to be half sitting half standing with her hands tied around the tree trunk.
Babu kissed her tennis ball sized boobs while Gattu stripped her shorts & panty away.
“Nahhhhhiiiiiii! Nooo! Nooooo! Please……NNOooooooo!”Anuja screamed as Gattu fingered her clean hairless twat.

I watched as Anuja was stripped naked & the men began to strip their own clothes & saw them getting ready to bang Anu.
As I watched a strange thing happened.
In fact 4 things happened simultaneously.
I felt sorry for this 18 year old virgin. I also remembered my own gangbang (uploaded earlier Rinku – banged by six men & a girl) where I had lost my virginity to 6 unknown men & a bitch. I also felt a shameless lust for her sexy petite body and most importantly I noticed Gattu & Babu’s huge cocks & their muscled bodies
Almost immediately I made up my mind & I rushed in & screamed “Stop it you bastards!”

Thay all looked at me in surprise & Anu said “Rinku! Where are the others! Get them…wait give me my clothes…!Please….help me!”
Babu & Gattu looked panic striken but they almost immediately realized that I was alone!
Even Anu realized I was alone & the glimmer of hope that had risen in her eyes faded & tears flowed down her cheeks.

Gattu pushed Anu’s chin upwards & began sucking on her lips.
“Naahhiii…ummm….nooo..mmmmm!” Anu moaned & tried to struggle but her bonds were too tight.

“Bastard!...maine bola na use jaane do! Chuna mat Anuja ko!” I screamed as Gattu began smooching her nipples.
“Arre chamiya…itni pareshan mat ho..tujhe bhi aise hi chodenge…!” Babu sai, as he gently rubbed his huge prick.
“Sach me chuitye ho tum dono! Akal toh hai hi nahin tum me! Isi liye driver cleaner ka kaam karte ho! Aur koi hota toh paisa bhi kamata aur maje bhi lootta”I spoke in as insulting a tone I could.
Even Gattu stopped fondling Anu’s boobs, stood next to Babu & stared at me in utter confusion.
“Kya..kya boli? Saali rand! Kya matlab hai?” Babu almost screamed in anger & confusion.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rinku – The Sacrifice (Part 2)

“Anu ko mat chodo! Mujhe le lo!” I said as I pulled away my pallu & showed them my cleavage. I clutched my blouse & pulled it lower exposing one of nipples!
As the two men stared I moved towards Anu.
“Rinku, what are you doing?”she asked while sobbing.
I wiped away her tears & whispered to her “Don’t worry, Anu, I won’t let them bang you! I will offer them my body but I won’t let them fuck you! Trust me!”
“W.why.. I thought you ... we hated…each other?” she asked her eyes widening in surprise.
“Think of this as my repentance for what I did with your brother! I hope you will forgive me now?” I asked.
Before another word could be uttered Babu grabbed my hair & yanked me backwards & said “Saali, tu paise ka kuch bol rahi thi?”
“Owww..uuucchhh!” I yelped as Gattu reached from behind & squeezed my boobs.
“Haan…aaaaaa…..ye….ye Anu abhi virgin hai…..pata hai ek virgin ka kothe pe kitna paisa milega?” I moaned as Gattu roughly groped my breasts.
“RINKU! You bitch! What the fuck are you say..ing!”Anu screamed in despair!
“Chup saaali warna abhi chut phad doonga!” Gattu smirked at Anu & squeezed my boobs even harder!
“Ohhh…ummmmm!” I moaned loudly & began saying “Tum dono mujhe chodo….meri izzat looto…!”
But before I could complete Babu flung me near Anu’s feet & ripped away my sari.
With fearsome growls the two men set about stripping me naked. So rough & scary were their actions that I began to tremble with fear & I began sobbing involuntarily.
My blouse & petticoat were ripped into shreds & I grimaced in pain as they tore away my bra & panty.

Gattu pulled me by my armpits & made me stand. I felt his massive 10 inch cock press against my back. He turned my head sideways & began kissing me on my lips. His stubble scratched against my face as his lips moved all over my face. His tongue probed my mouth leaving a trail of spit inside my mouth.

“Aaaa……aaahhhhh!” I yelped as Babu pressed both my breasts together & began biting my cleavage. His teeth latched on to my nipples & his hands moved lower down on to my bums.
I closed my eyes as my body was violated by these two bastards.

“OOhhhh…Aaaa……aaaaaoooooowwwww!” I screamed in total agony as Babu shoved his fist into my cunt.
“NNOooooooooooo….aaahhhhhhiiiiiiiiii!” and I continued screaming as he shoved his other fist straight up my asshole!
I collapsed & tumbled near Anu’s legs & I felt immense relief as Babu’s fist plopped out of my holes.

I looked up & saw tears cascading down Anu’s face. I was also sobbing uncontrollably & my breasts wre jiggling with every sob.
Then with a jerk Gattu turned me around & began kissing my mouth again! His tongue slid deep inside my mouth & I gagged, coughed & spluttered but he continued chewing on my lips.
“Waahhh!” he exclaimed as he broke off our liplock & pushed me roughly towards Babu.
Babu caught me around my boobs & then he too kissed me.
It was the dirtiest kiss I had because Babu kept spitting huge globs of his paan & tobacco smelling saliva right inside my mouth.
Worse of all he choked me & forced me to swallow the crap.
All this while, Gattu was spanking my bums & my thighs were trembling with pain.

Finally Babu stopped kissing me & said  “Chal ab teri virgin saheli ko kiss kar!”
He grasped me by my hair & pushed my face towards Anuja’s beautiful but tear stained face.

As my lips neared Anu’s I mumbled “Sorry, Anuja! I am really very sorr……yyymmmmmm!”
“Rinkuuu..mmmmmm!” she moaned.
Our lips met & then parted slowly allowing our wet tongues to gently flick against each other.
“Mmm…ummmmmm!” we smooched & for a second we were oblivious to anything else!

“Mmm..mm. aaaahh!” we gasped our smooch was interrupted & my head was dragged downwards.
Anuja & myself stared at each other as Babu brought my face in line with her sexy breasts & said “Saali ke nipple choos!”
As if I needed to be told that!”
“OOooooohhh….hhh!”Anuja & myself, both gasped in surprise as I gently wrapped my lips around her erect nipple!
I looked at her and inspite of what was happening, the corners of her soft lips turned into a slight smile.
She bit her lips & blushed as I flicked my tongue over her nipple & sucked on it noisily.
Babu let me suck both her nipples & then dragged my head lower over Anu’s flat tummy & then even lower towards her hairless pussy.
I was in a doggy pose as my tongue licked Anuja’s sweet and musky vagina.
I heard her moan & felt her pussy pulsate as her cum juices flowed form her slit.
I lapped them up & pushed my lips against her vertical lips & probed inside with my tongue.
“RRRRiinknuuuu….ooohhhhh! You bitch..! RinnkkUUUU watch ou….ttt!” She moaned & then almost screamed.
“AaaAaaaaa……rrrhghhhh…uuuggh….oooaaaa..!” I sreamed almost in continuation of Anu’s scream as one of the men shoved his massive organ deep inside my asshole & began thrusting hard & fast.
“AAaa..mmmm..AAoaooo…ummmm!” I screamed as he fucked my butt & Anuja moaned as my mouth was forced deeper inside her twat!
Every thrust into my ass was transfered directly to Anuja’s pussy via my mouth & tongue!
After a few minutes of fucking Anu moaned & mumbled “Rin…ku…soo.rr..yy!”
“Wha….t?”  I opened my mouth to ask & Anuja squirted her juices straight into my open mouth!
“Aaa…hhh..ooooohhhhh!” she moaned as I swallowed every drop of her cum!
We were so engrossed in venting our lesbian passion that neither of us noticed what Gattu was up to.

I only realized that Gattu had slipped below my body, when his hands slipped around my bums & parted them allowing Babu to pound my ass harder.
He was lying on his back as he pulled my crotch closer to him.
I knew what was coming & so did Anu.
“I am so sorry Rinku!”she apologized for the hundredth time as Gattu brought his engorged cock towards my pussy & rammed it in!
“Aahhh…owwooo…!” I moaned in agony as the two men pounded me in my ass & pussy!
Gattu bent upwards & bit on my dangling nipple & then continued fucking me.
My lips were no longer in Anu’s pussy as my head was being whipped around with every thrust.
My silky brown hair was matted with sweat & Anu’s juice & was sticking to her thighs as I bobbed around.

Finally after a long time they slackened their pace & Gattu stopped fucking my twat though Babu was still hammering away like a machine.
Infact Babu would shove his cock deep inside my asshole, hold it there & then press in even more. Again he would wait a few seconds & then press his cock in deeper!
He forced me to part my bums so he could thrust further in & could feel his balls slapping against my bums.
He also began spanking my bums.
When he finally stopped fucking me I was unable to move as my legs had cramped up.
 Was pushed onto my back & Babu mounted me. He pushed my legs towards my boobs & made me hold the back of my knees.
I screamed as pain racked up through my cramped legs but Babu mercilessly lay over me & fucked my pussy with his 12 incher!

Gattu came over & squatted over my face with his 10 inch cannon pointed at my mouth.
He placed his hands on either side of my head, wrapped my hair around his palms, held my head steady & he thrust back & forth and fucked my mouth.
I choked as his cock crushed my tongue backwards. Everytime he removed his cock from my mouth I would cough & dribbled of spit would flow down the corners of my mouth.

Meanwhile Babu had begun doing his thrust & hold & then push deeper routine in my pussy also& unlike in my asshole, now I was being turned on.
I too squeezed my thighs as he dug deeper & deeper inside my vagina.
He rocked back & forth without withdrawing & just when I was reaching climax I felt him relax & a warmth spread inside my pussy!
“Noo….ugg…gllllg!” I choked & spluttered as Gattu fucked my mouth while Babu bred me.

As soon as Babu removed his cock Gattu replaced him in my twat & began fucking me.
Babu had already turned me on & experienced multiple orgasms as Gattu fucked me faster & faster.
Finally he too stiffened & dumped his hot jism inside my pulsating pussy!
I felt his cock go limp & slide out of pussy.

As I lay back & tried to catch my breath, I heard a scared whimper “Rin….ku….heelpp me!”
Babu had loosened Anuja’s bonds & was covering her.

Had I sacrificed in vain? Would he still fuck Anu?
[+] 1 user Likes nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply
Rinku – The Sacrifice (Part 3)

“NO! Ruk jao, harami, kutte!”I screamed, pushed a tired Gattu off my body & crawled towards Anu & Babu.
He was licking Anu’s hair & his hands were groping her boobs. His erect cock was just inches away from Anu’s virgin twat!
“Ruko! Use mat chodna! Please! Mujhe chodo, lo” I pleaded with him & placed my hand on his cock.
He laughed & said “Saali chinal! Tere chut ka bhosada bana diya hai! Gand phad di hai humne! Ab kya karegi?”
I stared at him & pushed his cock upwards & licked his hairy balls & said “mera muh toh nahin choda tumne? Aur mere boobs....?”
I wrapped both my hands around his massive shaft & rubbed my face over it.
He grabbed me & pushed me onto Anu who was almost sitting on the ground by now.
I fell on her & felt her sexy breasts rub against my back. I felt her hot breath at the back of my ear & felt her tongue tickle my neck through my hair.
I pushed my boobs together & invited Babu to fuck my tits which he happily did.
Even when his cock was only half way through my boobs it would reach my chin & he made me lick it eveytime it popped up from my cleavage.

Finally he lifted up my chin & made me suck his balls.
“Arre o meri virgin rand!” he said to Anu “lund toh choosegi ki who bhi teri saheli se karwayegi?”
“Main bhi choosungi!” Anu said immediately as Babu laughed & said “tu bhi…matlab Rinku se bhi chuswayegi….achha hai! Lo chooso!”
I moved away from Anu, turned around & we both began to lick Babu’s huge cock.
Anu was a quick learner & she was soon sucking & licking Babu’s cock like an experienced slut!
Then slowly, Babu moved in front of me & shoved his shaft straight down my throat.
As he deep throated me Anu moved to the side & kept licking his cock as soon as it came out of my mouth.

Suddenly my legs were lifted up & I clutched at Babu’s legs. Gattu grabbed my thighs & held me in such a way that I was suspended in the air. My legs were held up by Gattu, I was holding Babu’s thighs while his cock was shoved inside my mouth.
Gattu spread my legs & rammed his cock into my pussy again.
“Aaaahhh…oooww!” I could only groan as I didn’t have the strength to scream.
Anu stroked my hair & played with my nipples as the two rapists fucked my ass & mouth again.

Within a few minutes Babu ejaculated his load inside my mouth. But as he continued to pump my mouth his sperm began to cascade out from my mouth. He pushed Anu’s head towards my face & she began to lap up the cum flowing out of my mouth.
By then Gattu stopped hammering my pussy & quickly came over to Anu’s mouth & splashed his jism on her pretty face.
Both the men fell back exhausted leaving Anu & me with faces full of sperms.
Although in my case my ass & pussy were also full of sperm.

Without losing another minute I untied Anuja & both of us walked away without a sound & also without a shred of clothing on either of us.

Anuja began running but my cramped legs gave up & I stumbled & fell. Anuja helped me get up & slipped her hand around my naked waist. I wrapped my hand around her naked shoulders & leaned on her.
We walked hugging each other.
After walking a distance, I sank to my knees sobbing.
 Anu took my face in her hands & kissed my forehead & said “Rinku, I love you!”
As I looked at her in surprise, she began licking my cum covered face.
Her tongue moved over my lips & we kissed, gently at first but soon we were lost in our passion!
My fingers slipped into her short shoulder length hair while her hands fondled my boobs.
We rolled in the sand as our bodies rubbed against each other & our erect nipples tingled in anticipation.
Slowly Anu moved downwards licking my nipples & then my navel.
Then she spread my legs & kissed my ravaged pussy.
“A..Aaaa..Anu…..!” I moaned as a wave of pleasure ran through my body.
“Rinku, you are bleeding!” Anu said as she caressed my asshole & bent & began licking it clean.
I couldn’t bear it any longer & I pulled Anu’s legs towards my face & dug my lips into her tight twat!
“OOooooooohhhhh…>RiiinnkkkUUUu!” she moaned & spread my pussy lips apart & began licking my cunt. I could feel her lap up the cum trickling from my fucked pussy.
She quickly turned around & I opened my mouth in perfect syncronisation with her.
She let the cum trickle out of her mouth into mine & then we kissed & lapped the cum with our tongues.
We both erupted in orgasms almost simultaneously.  We drank each other’s juices & lay on the edge of the sand in a tight embrace.

“Oohhh!” we woke up with a start when cold sea water splashed on our naked bodies. Dawn was just breaking as we stared into each other’s eyes & kissed passionately & made our way back to the resort totally naked.

I had sacrificed my body & had got myself banged but in return I had got for myself a hot petite lesbian lover!
Like Reply