Adultery Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed... {COMPLETE}

Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed

by : sansar 

Helping to fertilize friend's wife & also satisfying the MIL.

Posted on 09/10/09

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Before go to the story... as i always do...

Thanks to the original writer for write such a unique & beautiful story...

I love the story when i read it first time... i hope you people also like the story as i did...

It contains romance, LOVE, envy, emotion's, Drama... & so much you feel when you read it...

All credits go to original writer SANSAR

Like Reply
I am Arun, a 26 year old Mechanical Engineer who has been posted in Pune. This is a story that happened & is still happening. I was posted here since the company has a unit here, and they required a new brain at this place, since new technology was being implemented.

With a height of 6ft and a very healthy body, I am gifted with a smooth fair skin. Girls have never been in shortage for me during college years, but I had my own principles. 

I was given a very spacious flat in a building owned by the Company and the only other flat on the floor was shared by my colleague engineer, Vijay, who was a Gujarathi married to a Maharashtrian girl. Not very strongly built, he was 27 years of age and married since the last 3 years to Nivedita, a beautiful well mannered girl, who was built just right in the right places. She was fair skinned had green eyes and her tiny breasts must be a beautiful 30, placed on a sleek body of height 5.5ft. 

Nivedita's widowed mother Jaya, Vijay's mother-in-law, also stayed with them. Her husband was in the army and was martyred just about 6-7 years after their marriage, when Nivedita was just 2 years old. Now the MIL must be around 40-42 years of age. She had the same blue eyes, was fair skinned and sported jet black shiny waist length hair that she loved to let loose most of the time, when it was not plaited. For her age she had a body of a teenager and looking at her you would say that she was Nivedita's elder sister. She too had a slim waistline and her boobs could be placed at 36.

Jaya had a very aristocratic way of draping the saree (Indian drape-around), tightly wound around her sleek body which hid her set of boobs, giving only a peek now and then, yet in an erotic manner.

I was here since the last 8 months, and many a times I would be called to share dinner with them. We could be called as a family. Many a times Nivedita or her mother would ring the bell and come to my flat to bring some home cooked food.

They were always at home as Nivedita did not have a job. Every evening when we came home from work, Vijay would drop in my flat and we would share a beer or a glass of whisky. The snacks were provided by Vijay's family. Nivedita always did the shopping in the morning at the local mart.

[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
One day, on one such evening, I felt that Vijay was a little sad. I tried asking him, but he avoided the query. But after 3-4 pegs, he loosened out. What he told me made me feel very sad. Nivedita and he were trying to start a family, but their effort was not successful. I told him to get checked and that it would be something minor. He informed me that he had already got the tests done. Everything was normal. But he was hesitant to go ahead and tell me the whole truth.

For the next two days, I tried to coax him into telling me what was eating him. Finally he told me that the mother-in-law was pressurizing him to try any method of getting her daughter to bear a grand-child. When I asked him what the problem was, he hesitatingly told him that he could not hold his erection for a long time and his penis went flaccid after just three to five minutes. 

I told him that he needed a reason to hold on to his erection and to put on a hot Blue Film DVD when he had intercourse with Nivedita. As I voiced her name, I could visualize him and Nivedita fucking and then her dejected face at an incomplete screw, to feel him sliding out of her when she wanted to cum. I could feel her wriggling to get a release and maybe used her fingers to complete her orgasm. I came out of my reverie. I felt sorry for Vijay and Nivedita. I really liked him as a friend and wanted to somehow help them conceive. But at this moment I was helpless.

The evening passed and Vijay got drunk. I had to literally help him to his flat across by putting his arm across my shoulders. Jaya opened the door, and was a little taken aback. She asked me to help him to bed. To help me she put his other arm over her shoulders and we started to take him to his bedroom. I realized that Jaya's right breast had been pressed on my closed palm as she held Vijay on the other side. I could also feel that since it was late, she must have been prepared to go to bed and not worn her bra. At times I could feel her nipple rubbing against the back of my fingers, almost obviously.

As we reached the bed, I bent to lower him and so did Jaya. I could see a pair of white globes through her cleavage. I had an instant hard-on and sincerely hoped that she did not notice. But I am sure that she and Nivedita must have noticed the tent that my prick made as they came to thank me and leave me to the door.

I had a well endowed prick which was larger than normal, or so my earlier conquests had told me. I had a pole which was 9 inches when it stood and was almost 2.5 inches broad. At times I had a very uncomfortable time when this instrument of mine wanted to stand, especially at work.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
The next day, Vijay was very apologetic at work and I told him that in friendship, he was most welcome to get pissed again. I would deliver him back to his rightful place. That evening we did not sit for a drink. After about two days, when he dropped in for our usual drink, I found him to be very restless. I quizzed him about it. But he was more quiet today, but restless.

I forced him to tell me, however crude it would be. I had a feeling that it had to be his sexual inability that was eating him. I told him friends are for confiding. What he told me gave me a shock and confirmed my view that Jaya had seen my cock stand.

He said, "Arun, promise me that you will not get angry with me. I do not want our friendship to be strained. Actually I need your help. I mean I have been forced to ask your help."

He was very apologetic. I told him to confide in me and that if possible I would definitely help him out.

"Arun, today after I came home in the evening, and Nivedita had gone for a bath, my mother-in-law spoke to me...." He stopped and continued "she desperately wants us to bear a child and was instrumental in getting our check up. But now she has asked . . ."

He could not speak further; he had turned almost red as his face had flushed. He was fiddling with himself to get to talk. I asked him to continue and reiterated that I would definitely not get angry.

He then broke the news. His mother-in-law had cornered him, when Nivedita was in the bathroom and had asked him to request me to impregnate Nivedita. Initially I was taken aback. Here was an opportunity that had come on a platter and I was in two minds.

I retracted into a reverie. I almost made up my mind to agree. Nivedita would be a great fuck; every male's dream. But I did not want Vijay to feel that it was not his child, later on in life. I could understand my friends' desperation, as no male would ever want to utter these words especially requesting someone else to fuck his wife.

I thought over it for some time and then I made up my mind. Since it was the mother-in-law who had suggested this, was Nivedita aware of this arrangement being made? The mother-in-law could not have suggested this without herself getting the urges. She too must have wanted to have sex with all this talk of child bearing going on. She had been widowed young and she must be having these urges too. She was very attractive and as said earlier had maintained her figure wonderfully. If it was a fucking that she wanted then fucking she would get. I made up my mind.

"Vijay, I can understand your state of mind. I know what you must be going through. Nivedita has a figure which any male would die for. But you are my friend and I want you to have your own child," I could see him relaxing, "Since you have confided in me, I will definitely help you and this is our secret. But since your mother-in-law has suggested this to you, ask her to make this request directly to me personally, tomorrow morning at about 10AM, when Nivedita goes to the market. Make this request to her as though I want some information from her. Also, you will have to make an excuse for me at work tomorrow as I will not come for the morning half. I will tell you the outcome in the evening. But be assured, you will bear your own child. This is my promise." 

Vijay relaxed totally, but he was perplexed. What was it that I wanted to talk to his mother-in-law? What was I talking about him bearing his own child, knowing what the problem was? My brain was working at full speed. I was eagerly waiting for the morning to dawn.

##
Like Reply
Next day, sharp at 10AM, my doorbell rang. I was prepared. I had purposely worn tight shorts, but not worn any underwear. I did not wear a shirt or T-shirt and my chest was bare. I wetted my hands, as though I was at the basin and then went to open the door.

There she was standing at the door in a light pink saree tightly worn and the loose end pushed into her waist folds. She looked at me, almost without any clothes and I could see her gazing my well exercised chest. She did not look at me in the eye and said in stuttering words, "You wanted to see me" she said slowly. "Vijay said you wanted to speak to me. But I will come later if you are busy." I could feel her eyes on my bulging shorts.

"No, no.... please come in. Don't mind me in my semi-birthday suit." I said and she blushed. I walked into my flat and I could feel her walking inside staring at my back. She came in and closed the door. I thought I heard a click, of the door being locked. 

I invited her to my bedroom, where I had kept an iron on and a shirt spread out. She again hesitated, but I called her in. I asked her to sit on the bed and asked her what was it that she wanted Vijay to talk to me about.

"But I thought that Vijay had spoken to you?" she exclaimed. Her blush had spread all over her face, searching for a way to head this conversation in the right path. I could feel her eyes roaming over my open body.

I asked her to speak openly like a friend confiding to another. She started to tell the story "Nivedita had married about 3-4 years but she is having a problem to conceive. We have tried all medical tests and all tests have come ok. But we realized that Vijay has a problem. You are aware about it."

I feigned total ignorance as I wanted her to speak out the reason. "Problem? What problem?"

"But I thought that Vijay had told you?" she was surprised.

"No. But why don't you tell me? I would like to hear from you." 

"Well . . . . Vijay has an erection problem" she stopped to look at me. Her eyes portrayed a very sad feeling. I was waiting for this reaction from her. I stopped my ironing and went and sat next to her. Her eyes showed surprise, but soon I could see coyness spread in them. I reached out and held her hands in mine. She was hesitant at first but she relaxed.

"You don't have to worry when I am there," these words gave immediate courage to her. I lowered my voice to a very sexy level and continued "I will do whatever you want." I stressed on the "You". She relaxed totally.

"I...." she started to say, "I want you to impregnate my daughter." She had tears in her eyes.

Like Reply
I reached out and wiped the tear that rolled down her cheek. The feeling of my fingers touching her soft skin had an immediate effect on both of us. She looked at me and I put both my palms on her cheeks and gazed at her eyes. None of us spoke. I had her just as I wanted her -totally helpless, waiting for my positive 'yes'. 

My mission was only to send her a strong feeler. From what I gathered she had come in a state of desperation. It was now my time to speak.

"Jaya...." I addressed her in her first name "I hope you don't mind me calling you by your name? I had wanted to do that a long time ago."

"Absolutely no problem, I liked it" she blurted.

"Jaya, I can understand your feelings as a mother. Have you talked about this to Nivedita? Will she accept this arrangement?" 

"Arun, I have not yet spoken to her about you, as I was not sure you would agree. But I had casually mentioned such type of arrangement to her and had asked her if she wished to have sex with any of her known boyfriend. Though she had not rejected my request, she did not have anyone to trust. But I am sure she will not mind you, when I speak to her."

My hands had now slipped from her cheeks and landed on her shoulders and I took the opportunity to massage them slowly as she spoke. She did not flinch and enjoyed the massage. I moved my hand along her arm and moved away a bit. She was surprised as she had expected that the hands would now land on her breast, and it looked like she was prepared for it.

I did not show any reaction. I now placed my proposal before her. "Jaya, I have an alternate proposal for you. I have promised Vijay that I will see to it that Nivedita shall bear his child and nobody else's. But I need your help. Will you give it to me?" 

"Yes, definitely; but how do you propose Vijay to overcome his problem?" She was very eager to know as this would be an ideal situation.

"I feel that the work pressure and no proper stimulation when he fucks Nivedita are the main reason for him not having a proper cock-stand" I was purposely using all the torrid sex slang to get Jaya excited. As I spoke about a cock-stand, I moved my hand to adjust my new rigid prick with the intention for Jaya to see. Her eyes noted my lower activity and it was having its effect. I could see her bosom pushing out & heaving and she trying to control it.

"Jaya, I had told Vijay that he should put a sexy DVD when he screws Nivedita. Maybe it would excite him when others are fucking. But I do not think that he tried that." Jaya was all ears. She moved her hand to subconsciously control her excited breasts and ended up adjusting her saree covering her boobs.

"Jaya, you are an extremely beautiful girl" I did not use the word 'lady', "and I suggest that we provide the excitement to your daughter and son-in-law." I stopped.

"Me? We? You and me how?" she asked.

"I want to fuck you, in front of your daughter and son-in-law." 

"Noooo.... How is this possible? How can this happen in front of my own daughter & son-in-law?" she looked horrified.

"Jaya, you were ready to get your daughter fucked by me. You would be aware; Your daughter would be a party and Vijay would be a spectator. Would it not be the same thing, but more reasonable that Vijay fucks his own wife, and that we only provide them with live excitement."

Jaya looked very confused. She was in desperation and had come to suggest her daughter to be impregnated by me prepared and if needed to get laid behind closed doors as repayment; but getting screwed in front of her daughter and son-in-law was a different gamble. She looked confused. 

I moved closer to her on the bed and held her shoulders. "You don't want me to fuck you? The day I set my eyes on you, I have been troubled by this fellow'" I pointed towards my hardened cock. I had no intention to display it to her today, and I wanted her to beg for it. Her eyes were set on my bulging prick and her chest was now visibly heaving up and down.

I pulled her to me and she melted into my arms. No words were spoken. I did not press into her breasts. I was going to stimulate her. Her arms went around me and I could feel her mind in a whirl.

"Jaya you are beautiful. I only have one problem in what I have suggested; Vijay may want to fuck you instead of Nivedita." She giggled visualizing the scenario. "Given the opportunity I would have made love to you right now, but that would not be right. I can understand that it is your desperation for your daughter to bear a child, that has brought you here."

I slowly separated from her. I could feel a pang of hurt in her eyes at this sudden separation. She was being loved, almost loved after a long time. She was getting a feeling that had been denied to her for the last two decades. 

"Jaya, think over it and tell me so that we can plan a really exciting evening for your daughter. However, if even after this exercise Nivedita does not get pregnant, I assure you that I will accept your earlier proposal. But I must have Nivedita's approval for either affair." I left it at that. Too many suggestions would not be good at this stage. "I think that Nivedita may return from the market, and I have to leave too. But please tell me your decision in the coming days, so that we can be prepared."

I got up from the bed and wore my shirt. She could see my huge bulge in my shorts at eye level and for a good minute could not take off her eyes from there. She too got up and with heavy steps started walking to the door. I waited for her to be about 2-3 steps ahead of me and reach to open the latch. I came close to her and slipped my hand under her hand that was at the latch and slowly slid it over her open stomach. She froze. I pulled her towards me and she came easily into my chest as I pressed my stiff member into her back. She moaned as the erotic feeling washed over her. It was after many, many years that she had felt somebody's hands on her body. 

Her hand clamped over my hand and pressed her body further more. I dry humped her and she enjoyed this with her eyes closed. I then whispered into her ears.

"Jaya, this is only a trailor. I look forward to the full movie with a double audience. She blushed but did not reply. Again I separated abruptly, leaving her asking for more.

[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
I reached out and opened the door. As luck would have it, Nivedita was just approaching our flat landing.

"Hi Arun. How are you? Mamma, what are doing here?" she asked keeping her shopping bags down to reach for the door key. Jaya was a little flustered with the recent encounter and was confused. 

I came to her rescue. "In fact, it is good that I was there today. Your mummy had come out of the door and the door closed with a gust of wind. I asked her to sit inside till you came. We saw you coming and came out. You should keep a spare key with me." 

I winked at Jaya, who could not control a blush. Luckily our small jaunt had not been caught before time. Jaya helped Nivedita to carry her shopping inside and smiled at me as she closed the door.

I was sure that she had gone for my suggestion hook, line & sinker. I had to find a release. I closed the door and rushed to the bedroom and wanked myself off on a towel. I felt relieved.

--

I then dressed up and left for work. Vijay was eagerly waiting to meet me. I purposely did not tell him anything as a surprise would get better results. 

The evening went by with Vijay pestering me to tell him what happened, but I did not. He left in a huff.

[b]##

[/b]

After our meeting in the morning, Jaya had opened the topic of Nivedita getting impregnated by asking her to share the bed with me. Though Nivedita had not thrown a fit, she was unsure what would Vijay's reaction and if in fact he should be told. Then Jaya told her about our meeting and the suggestion that I had made. Initially she was shocked.

"Mamma, he wants to make love to you?" she could not believe it, "Did he specifically say that he did not want to sleep with me?"

"You mean you would mind if Arun did not fuck you and fucked me instead?" Jaya retorted.

"No mom, I really don't mind. I know you must be missing dad's loving. But why would he want to make love to you in my presence? What is it that he wants to achieve? Why doesn't he want to screw me and get it over?"

"Dear, there is some basics in what he said. He said that you two must try all means to bear your own child. If not he said that he would help." Jaya pacified Nivedita. "I had requested Vijay to ask Arun and this was how he wanted to talk to me."

"Oh, that's why you were coming out of his flat in the morning? Mumma, what did you do in there? Am I an excuse to go there?" Nivedita smilingly chided her mother.

"What should I tell Arun? When do we start this exercise? He has told me that without your consent, he does not wish to do anything." Jaya hurried to fix the date with destiny.

"Wow, you seem to be in a hurry, more than me, mumma,", Nivedita pulled her mother's leg. "You decide whenever you want. But you have to arrange everything and convince Vijay, too."

"I will tell Arun to handle that" Jaya responded.

"Great, so much confidence in Arun in just one morning!" Nivedita joked.

This talk was making Jaya feel wet between her legs after a long time. She could feel her juices sliding down her leg and this made her uncomfortable. 

At the other end, Nivedita felt her breast tighten and her nipples stand erect, just visualizing her own mother being ravished in front of her husband and her. This was not happening; Her own mother was proposing this arrangement? This was definitely not happening. Her sex urge was gearing up; she was looking forward to this evening, whenever her mother arranged it.

--
Like Reply
That evening when Arun returned home, he found there was an unusual quietness. Both Nivedita and his mother-in-law had a very musky blush and nobody told him anything. He changed and came to Arun's flat. Arun too did not tell him anything. After about 2-3 pegs, Arun thought that it would be the right time to tell Vijay.

"Vijay, you must be very anxious to know why I wanted to meet your mother-in-law after you made the proposition a few days back. I wanted to hear the same thing from her. I have told her that I intend to see that Nivedita bears your child, without anyone's help. However, I have a plan which I shall not tell you. I need your 100 percent approval for what I intend to do." Arun spoke confidently keeping an eye on Vijay's reaction. But Vijay had his trust in me and had resigned to what his mother-in-law had dictated, since he too wanted to be a father.

Again I told him to excuse me the next morning and to ask Jaya to meet me the next day. He went back to his flat totally confused.

"Vijay, I am going to arrange something sex-iting with the help of Jaya and if possible with Nivedita, and I want you to go along with it. Do I have your approval & no questions? Also this shall be a secret between us four, just like a family matter."

Vijay nodded his head in agreement and the evening continued.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
The next day was Saturday. I eagerly awaited Jaya to make an appearance. Right on time she rang the bell; but this time Nivedita was standing on their open door, smiling knowingly.

"Oh, I remained at home in case the door closed with the wind" She giggled.

I waved to her and as soon as Jaya walked in, I closed the door. Jaya had remained quite close, and I put my arm around her waist and took her again to the bedroom. I wanted her to desperately want me, so I only wanted to have a little foreplay without going any further.

I pulled her to me and pressed my lips to hers. For her this was a surprising encounter, and after a little while she started to respond. I pressed her to me and I could feel her taut breasts poking into me. She was pressing her to my stiff cock.

"Jaya, I want to fuck you" I broke the kiss and said to her. "I want to make up for all these years that you have remained without a cock."

"Arun, please fuck me now. Pleeeease." She implored. "I can't wait any more."

I pushed my hand to her breast and tried to cup her left boob. I was surprised to find that it had a rigidity of a teenager. The boob did not have a sag and was like a hard boiled egg. For her age it was fantastic maintenance of her body. I pressed, and I could hear her moan. She wanted a harsher punishment. I released her breast and pushed my hand, under her blouse and cupped her breast again.

The feel on skin on skin was electrifying. I felt Jaya shuddering and clinging to me and deduced that she must have had an orgasm. We were both having a sheen of sweat, and I proceeded to kiss her still tweaking her bare nipple. She was enjoying the whole act.

I then slowly laid her on the bed and removed my hand for her tit. She lay panting on the bed. I now had her attention and would now tell her my plan.

"Jaya, I want you to arrange for a dinner at your place today evening for the four of us. Do not let Vijay know about our plan. You will only watch and not say a word, except for the usual talk. I may touch Nivedita, but I assure you that what I have told you still stands. I will not fuck her, at least today. I want you to go back and send Nivedita here. I need to brief her, too. But do not tell her nor ask her what we have discussed. The more suspense the better for Vijay. I will tell Nivedita to brief you on my plan."

Jaya adjusted her blouse and slowly, yet hesitatingly left for her flat. I pulled her to me and whispered in her ear' "Jaya, I am going to the market to get you a gift. I hope you will wear it for me. What is your booboo size?" I asked for her bra size by moving my palms over her breasts.

"36...." she whispered and opened the door.

Like Reply
On hearing the click of our door, Nivedita opened her door. She was as inquisitive. Her mother headed towards their flat and whispered something to her. There was a surprised look on her face and she looked towards me. "Now?" was all she said.

"Yes" I replied.

"Like this?" she queried.

"Well, if you want to keep them on your side you are most welcome." I could see a blush forming on both their faces.

Nivedita hesitatingly came into my flat. This was the first time that she had come into my house after this event had started.

I then made her sit on the sofa and told her the sequence that would unfold in her bedroom. It would start with the dinner and then she would retire to her room and Jaya would go to her own room. We would watch TV while they would get ready, in what ever manner was comfortable to them. As Vijay went to Nivedita I would proceed to Jaya. Today Nivedita would be allowed to fuck only Vijay. But she could touch & suck if she wanted. 

As I explained to Nivedita, she was fidgeting and crossing & uncrossing her legs. The erotic blush of anticipation on her face was exotic. She was effusing sex all over herself. I could have jumped on her and she would have welcomed it. It is indeed rare that your own mother was consenting to breed you with your neighbour and yet more participate in the fornication process.

Nivedita had known about wife swapping and group sex when in college and as girl-talk; but had never thought that she would be part of it any time in her married life. She had great dreams of lovemaking and had saved herself for her hubby, but all her dreams were shattered. Besides her husband sporting a puny 5 inch cock, it could not satisfy her even for a quickie. In fact it shrunk quicker than a quickie. She had at times tried to end her sex with an orgasm by fingering herself. But she was not too good at it. She had resigned to her fate, and now the clouds on her sexual horizon had been lifted by her own mother. 

Nivedita's mind was in a whirl. Here was she sitting with another man, though her friend, in his room, all alone talking about a plan to be fucked. She had felt wetness between her legs and now she felt it slide down her thigh. She thanked herself for wearing a saree, which would cover any wet spots.

This talk of being a witness to her own breeding was pushing her towards a peak. She was more shocked at what I had told her. I would be fucking her mother, and that too in front of her and her husband. She realized that if this talk could turn her on so much, what would be when she actually saw a fuck in progress.

But she was also filled with apprehension ' would Vijay be excited too? Would his penis be hard for her to be impregnated?'. She was at the peak of her ovulation and just a good spurt of his semen could do the job; a job which was taking too long.

Nivedita was also visualizing how long was Arun's cock. She had not seen any huge cocks. Would it be like Vijay's? Would it be bigger or longer? She was lost in her thoughts. All these thoughts had made her inner feelings to be in a turmoil and a tear streaked down her cheek. She came to her senses only when she felt my fingers on her cheek.

"Hey, Nivedita. Are you ok? In case you don't want to go ahead with your mothers' proposal, there is no problem. We can all understand," I tried to tell her.

"No, no, please. I want to go ahead with it. My relatives are asking stupid questions and I am embarrassed to face them. I want to get pregnant. I sincerely hope that Vijay can impregnate me during this period. I am at the peak of my ovulation." She explained. "In fact I am grateful to you that you suggested this arrangement and not took the opportunity to have intercourse with me."

"Nivedita, can I ask you a straight forward question?" I asked.

"Sure why not. Please be free to ask anything. You don't have to hesitate." She replied.

"In case" I continued " if Vijay is not able to impregnate you, would you mind having sex with me. I wanted to be clear with you, because Vijay is a very good friend of mine and I do not wish anything to break our friendship."

Nivedita did not reply immediately and after sometime, with her face turning crimson red nodded. 

"Nivedita, I need to hear your approval" I told her.

"No, I have no problem to overcome this problem. But I am sure you will not mention this to anybody." She asked cautiously.

I moved forward and hugged her. Then I told her to go home and to prepare for the evening. She asked me if there was anything special that she should prepare, and I replied that she should turn on the heat. She heard me, then hurriedly opened the door and skipped to her flat.

Like Reply
I dressed up and went straight to a ladies lingerie store. It was very embarrassing, as most of them were ladies. I managed to corner a sales girl and told her that my wife was visiting me after almost a year and that I wanted present her some really exciting innerwear. She led me to an inner room and showed me a variety of accessories. 

I visualized Jaya's figure in front and told the girl that my wife had a very fair skin and her vital stats were 36-26-38. I also told her that I like a light pink colour or a purple colour. She showed me many sets, of which I picked two sets of the most see-through and enticing bra and panties. One set was pink and the other black. I also bought a black lacy over coat. In fact one bra was so small that it would only cover a strip that barely covered the nipples

I don't know why but I also told the girl to give me a micro-mini, and if possible in lingerie material. This girl must have read my thoughts and showed me the most erotic and skimpy skirt which must have been a palm width high with an elastic band and was lacy and very smooth to feel. I also bought a red thong to go with it.

I carried these with me to my office, well wrapped so that no one could see. Vijay was very curious to know but I did not tell him too.

I was eager to reach home and have a bath. Vijay was on tenter-hooks and anxious to know what was in store in the evening.
Like Reply
At about 8PM I dressed in my short pants and wore a buttoned shirt. I had put on the most fragrant wild flower aroma scent. My penis was at it stoutest and I had trouble setting him in my shorts.

I selected the pink coloured bra that was tiny & panty to suit and wrapped in a gift paper. I had bought a cut-glass vase for Nivedita and a bottle of sweet wine for Vijay.

I rang their bell. Vijay opened the door & welcomed me in. He was in his pajamas. Nivedita had a satin shirt & pajama night suit, whilst Jaya was in a saree. We all wished each other and got to casual conversation, which had a sense of apprehension. 

I gave the wine bottle to Vijay and the vase to Nivedita. I then handed the wrapped parcel to Jaya, and when Vijay & Nivedita were engrossed in keeping their gifts, whispered to her that I would love to see her in these gifts today.

"What's it?" she asked anxiously.

"A small something to make an already beautiful person to be more attractive to me." I replied and winked to her. "Jaya will you please wear a salwar for me, before dinner?" 

"Why is this saree not good?" she asked.

"The saree as well as the person inside is getting me hot. But I want to get hotter." I said and she smiled.

She then went inside and I took it that she wanted to change. After a few minutes, she came out and asked me to come inside her room. Vijay & Nivedita looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Ajay, how can I wear this? What will Vijay think of me?" she was unsure to wear the bra & panty which she held in her hands.

"The only reason that comes to my mind for you not to wear this is that Vijay may want to impregnate you instead of Nivedita," I joked "Please Jaya you must wear it. For Vijay's sake. We have to get him fired up to make our exercise a success. We have to excite him. You will look wonderful. Take my word for it. Change & come out. Another thing, when we enter their room later, Vijay & you have to undress each other and ask Nivedita to undress me."

She was shocked. "How can my son-in-law undress me or me undress him? That would be incest." She said.

"Jaya, if you had given him the opportunity, he would have married & fucked you. You are beautiful." I hugged her and fondled her breast. She agreed to do so. "Please tell Nivedita not to change."

I came out to a quizzical expression from these two. Nivedita raised her eyebrows to me and smiled. 

"Hey, what was all that about?" Vijay queried.

"Well, I was explaining what we all are expected to do. Hope you are ready for surprises?" I told him.

The dinner was wonderful and I played footsie with Jaya, who had changed to a nice salwar and Nivedita. I was sure the anticipation was getting them wet. 

-

After dinner, as the table was being cleared by Jaya & Nivedita, I told them to join us for some wine.

After some time they joined us. Nivedita and Vijay sat on one sofa and jaya sat on a chair next to mine.. Our conversation was about Nivedita and Vijay trying for a baby and the efforts that they had made. 

They were all anxious to go through todays event now more so for their own enjoyment rather than trying for a baby as Nivedita had resigned herself that she would not be able to bear a child.

I told Nivedita that she should be positive and hope for the best. 

Girls then excused themselves and said that they would retire to their rooms.

--
Like Reply
I knocked on their door and we heard Nivedita asking us to come in. She was on the bed while Vijay was near the door.

I greeted them, "Hey guys, are you all set. First things first. Let us dim the lights. In fact do you have candles. We could do this in candle light."

Nivedita had an aromatic candle lying close by, which she lit. I then told Jaya & Vijay to undress each other, without going further than the under wear, which was not to be taken out, except by the partners, like opening a seal of a bottle. I said that Nivedita and me would do the same.

There was a shocked silence. "Come on guys, let us do it slowly and erotically and not tear off our clothes."

I put out my hand for Nivedita, which she took slowly. I stood her up next to me and hugged her to me. I could feel her tits poking into me. I pressed my cock to her.

Nivedita was shocked to feel the rigidity of my cock and she was not sure if it was a cock or a baton. I had a penis which was extremely well endowed, waiting to taste new prey.

She reached to undo my shirt buttons and I did the same with her night suit shirt. She had a cute set of boobs, small- just like a 16 year old. She wore a white flimsy bra, over which I let my hand pass stirring her nipple. She closed her eyes as she fumbled with the last of the button. I slipped the shirt over her shoulders and she let it fall. As she slid it off she pressed her chest forward in a very erotic way. 

She slid my shirt and I let it fall. I had a muscled chest but her eyes were riveted on my cock which was waiting to come out. She looked in my eyes and then at Jaya and Vijay. Vijay was engrossed in his mother-in-law's breast which were always out of reach for him, but were so near. Now here they were covered in the flimsiest bra he had ever seen. Jaya's mouth fell looking at what her mother was wearing.

"Mom from where did you get this bra? You look like a goddess." She said.

Vijay had his palm on Jaya's left breast and he literally drooled. His shirt too was off and I could see that my exercise was going to be a success. A bulge had formed in his pajamas. Jaya's breasts were rising and falling to feel her son-in-laws hands on her breast. This were the second male hands feeling her breasts in the last two days.

Her hands went to the pajama string that Vijay wore. She pulled on it and it fell around his legs. His underwear was bulging. Suddenly he hugged her like a long lost love, pressing his prick into her.

I turned Nivedita to face away from me and to watch her husband & mom and held her by her breasts, tweaking her stiff nipples. She was literally purring. I then slipped my hands to the elastic band of her night suit and slid them down whilst feeling her legs all the way down. I had my face right next to her black panty clad arse. I kissed her there and she froze.

I removed the pajamas around her feet and stood up. Keeping her facing her husband and mother, I moved her hands backwards to my shorts. The first thing she did was grab my pole. She gasped at what she held in her hands; this was unbelievable – such a long and hard prick. She had never had the fortune to be screwed with such a tool.

She turned round and I saw that her pussy was shaved and clean. She had trouble pulling my shorts down as it got stuck on my pole. She somehow pulled my shorts down and during this her face came close to my underwear. She inhaled the musky smell and enjoyed it.

All this time the room was filled with moans and grunts.
Like Reply
I then made my surprise announcement.

"Ladies, now is the time for the surprise. We have to undress each other. But we cannot have intercourse. Feel and be felt."

Nivedita did not waste the least time. I had my underwear sliding down in record time. My prick slapped on her cheek. She held it and kissed it.

"Wow what a size!" she exclaimed sliding her hand over my 8 inch rod.

Jaya turned round to watch. She shuddered in fear that this prick could be too much for her long unused cunt. She shivered. Vijay had pulled down panty and she stood with her arms crossed over her breast. We were all in our birthday suits. The bra's too came off. The mother daughter had contrasting yet superb breasts. They were nice and taut. Their nipples were rigid and stiff. Nivedita had pink areola around her nipples while Jaya had slightly darker ones. While Nivedita had a clean shaven vagina, Jaya had a thick bush of brownish hand.

But the most interesting aspect seen was that Vijay had a torrid stand. His 5 inch penis was at full attention. He had to screw someone. His mother-in-law had stirred a chord in him. He had wanted to pull her to the bed and screw her, but the Master of Ceremony was me. I asked Nivedita to go to him. I held out my hand to Jaya. She blushed and slowly extended her hand to me. I pulled her to me and we clasped each other. Our bodies had a sheen of sweat and we slid against one another. My prick poked her at her belly but she made no attempt to touch it. She must have wanted me to take the lead. I let my hand go to her hair bun and let her hair fall in a cascade around her back.

It created a very erotic screen from Vijay & Nivedita. She was seeing her mother in this fashion for the first time. She too envied her mother's body and breasts. Vijay had one hand around her breasts and the other was feeling her cunt. Nivedita pulled him to the bed and we could see Vijay heading straight for her cunt. His penis was poised at Nivedita's pussy entrance, but their eyes were rooted on us.

It was our turn to excite them. I whispered to Jaya that we should now give them a show of their life and I turned her towards them. She had her eyes closed and one hand covered her bushy pussy. I slid my hand from behind and clasped her breast, sliding my fingers over her taut flesh and resting my fingers on her nipples.

Jaya moaned loudly. To be fondled in front of her son-in-law and daughter was a exciting proposition. She could not control the moans that left her lips. I started to hump her from the back. I made her keep her hands on my prick and this time she held me tightly.

Vijay was in no mood to let go of his cock-stand. Nivedita's bum rested on the edge of the bed and her feet rested on the ground. She had spread her legs wide to accommodate Vijay. He had fixed his feet on the ground and put his pressure on Nivedita. He pushed his hard-on into Nivedita who yelped feeling his invasion in her vagina. It was the first time that he was being sexually aggressive with her. She liked it. She pushed her breast onto his chest and held him to her by putting her arms around him.

He was going in and out of her like a high powered piston. Nivedita was moaning her urges; she could feel a rumble of a shiver going through her. Vijay had not yet cum, was she having her orgasm? Then the dam broke, she came with thundering shudder. Her moans resounded in the room. This was her first orgasm since her marriage to Vijay.

Vijay was totally turned on to see his mother-in-law in the nude. His hard-on had no intention of letting him down. He took full advantage of this. Our experiment was a grand success. He could feel Nivedita's nails scratching his back. She had sunk her teeth into his shoulder and her legs had wound around his arse pulling him into her. Hardly had one wave passed through her, the next one was lined up. She was having multiple orgasms. Maybe her orgasms had been lined up all along and today's turn-on had opened the flood gates of her eroticism.

Vijay was pistoning his tool in Nivedita's hot & well lubricated tunnel and this was not lost to Jaya. Her moans had increased and she was humping backward into my pole. I had slipped a finger into her hole, which was hot & moist with her cum. Her hand had clasped harder around my penis and her wriggles had increased.

I turned her around and kissed her nipples and bit her breasts; she had her eyes closed as she could feel my thick pole poking at her belly. I increased my pressure on her boobs and tweaked her nipples harder wanting to see how much she could take. She only moaned her approval. I held her by her shoulders and slowly stepped back towards the bed.

As the edge of the bed touched her calf's, she realized that the final assault was on. She slowly sat on the bed just near the head of her daughter going through a continuous throes of orgasms. The bed was jerking to the strokes of Vijay into Nivedita. I pushed her to lay on the bed besides her daughter, close to where Vijay's prick was entering and exiting Nivedita's tunnel. This event happened about a foot away from her. Her eyes were caught on the entry point glistening with their joint juices.

Nivedita opened her eyes and found her mother lying next to her. She reached out and her hand touched her mother's 36 breasts. Vijay's strokes moved her fingers on Jaya's breasts caressing her nipples. Jaya let her daughter's hand lay on her breast, still being fucked by Vijay's.

Nivedita looked up to find my 8 inch rod stiff and ready for action. She removed her hand from her mother's breast and held my prick. There was lust in her eyes. But she looked at me with almost cloudy eyes, savoring Vijay's prick and holding the other in hand. 
Like Reply
She slowly brought my prick to her mother's starving cunt, who like her had her feet on the ground, on the opposite side of the bed. I spread Jaya's thighs wide as Nivedita placed my cock head at the mouth of her mother's bushy cunt. 

The cunt was properly lubricate with the cum. I pushed to let my cock head into Jaya's cunt. I was surprised to find her cunt entrance very tight, like a virgin's vagina. She yelped. And held me by my shoulders. I bent down and kissed her. Then I started to push further into her. Just like a new bride she was feeling the pain of the invading prick into her.

"Oow, ooow, ouch ...." She cried as I humped into her without breaking contact, "Please be gentle Arun. I have not had sex for a long time. You have a thick cock. It's paining."

I could guess her pain due to no sexual activity. Vijay was watching us intently. He could not believe that his mother-in-law could accommodate such a huge rod into her. I also guessed that he wanted to have his mother-in-law more than his wife, but I had to excite him more. Now that his mental block had vaporized, his next target would be Jaya.

My humping had made my penis slide about two inches into Jaya. She had clamped her teeth to keep out the pain. I slipped a little back and then with one push, let my cock enter her fully. 

She let out a shrill cry and thrashed as she was pinned on my thick penis. She felt like her cunt would be split wide open. The pain was excruciating.

'why did she get into this mess?' This thought ran into her mind. But her daughter's interest was the prime aim. She could do anything to achieve it.

I bent and fixed my lips onto hers, to stop her cries. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. I did not move wanting her cunt to adjust to my thickness. Soon I could feel her legs going around my back. I slid out of her vagina and rammed back. Jaya's pain had disappeared and was replaced by a warm feeling of sex. She could recollect the days when her husband returned from the front, on leave and satisfied his long hunger of sex. Their sex would continue till the early morning.

As I rammed into her her whole body moved to my strokes. Her orgasms had taken over her. She had her head over the bed edge and moved to & fro to my strokes. I felt like I was screwing a 18 year old. Her vagina had clasped my prick and was literally milking me. Her taut breasts were juggling front & back with my strokes and Vijay & Nivedita were an audience to this sight.

Vijay could not bear this and spurted his cum into Nivedita. She felt the warm jets shooting into her and tightened her hold on him and then he lay on Nivedita spent of his energy.

Now it was my turn to give them a show. I rammed into Jaya, who was lost into an erotic world of her own. Her eyes were closed; her mouth was open and she moaned like a hungry animal, asking for more.

I felt a familiar feeling in my balls and after a little while I increased my pace of fucking and shot my hot spunk into Jaya's cave. We held each other tightly and rolled on the bed without separating. I now lay below and Jaya was on top of me. Her hair was spread all over us as we sucked on each other's lips and tongues, away from the sight of the daughter & son-in-law.

All of us were drenched in sweat and Jaya's hair was stuck to her back. Though Vijay had pulled out of Nivedita and I was still hard inside Jaya, I decided to take one more shot at getting Vijay to get a hard on. I wanted Nivedita to enjoy her long evading multiple orgasms. 

I nudged Jaya to sit on me without breaking. I wanted her to fuck me the 'Cow Girl' Style, - her on top of me. She was ready for anything. She shyly glanced sideways and balanced herself. Then slowly she started to raise herself and lower down onto my pole. 
Like Reply
Nivedita watched with awe, - first at my never ending hard-on and then her mother bouncing on my pole. 

Vijay felt his penis stirring to life seeing his mother-in-law from this angle; and in a few moments his hard-on was in full spring. He turned Nivedita on her stomach and lifted her waist. He entered her from behind. She would have allowed him to do anything, even fuck her in her arse. But that could be done later. The first hurdle was over. Here we were the son-in-law fucking his wife 'doggy style', while the mother-in-law was humping the neighbour on the same bed.

This time after stroking for about ten minutes, we all came together. We slid out of our partners and lay down together on the same bed.

"Vijay tell me the truth," I asked " Did you come in Nivedita? Are you not happy that we did this? Were you not turned on by your mother-in-law?" I purposely said 'mother-in-law' as I wanted him to lose his inhibitions. He blushed and smiled but did not say anything. 

Nivedita had a very satisfied smile on her face. We were still sleeping opposite to one another our head was where Nivedita and Vijay rested their feet. We did not have to turn to see each outer; and our faces were next to each others' sex pots.

I asked Nivedita "Did Vijay pump his seed in you? Are you satisfied?" She did not reply but what she did surprised us all. She leaned forward and kissed my cock. 

"Nivedita, please don't do that or you may force me to carry on where Vijay has stopped." I teased her.

Without the slightest hesitation she moved forward and took me into her mouth. I could see my pole erecting himself. Vijay looked on in horror as his wife took my prick like a lollipop in her mouth. I whispered to Jaya to do the same to him. She hesitated but a little pressure on her boobs and nipples she moved forward and as Vijay watched in surprise, took his flaccid tool in her mouth.

Vijay could only look on as mom and daughter competed to do their best. Their to and fro movement, coupled with both Vijay and me massaging the tits and fingering their pussies brought out groans from both females.

I looked at Vijay and made a sign that I would like to fuck Nivedita and that he should slowly change places and fuck Jaya.
Like Reply
Initially I could see a hesitation at me suggesting to take his wife, but the following suggestion to fuck his mother-in-law overcame his hesitation.

Slowly we changed position. Now as Nivedita's mouth was on my cock & her soft fingers fondled my balls; I had my mouth next to her pussy. This was the same position with Vijay, who now sported a royal hard-on. I lowered my face to Nivedita's recently battered cunt, which was glistening with Vijay's juices. I licked her clit which made her shudder.

"Arun please fuck me with your long pole and push Vijay's semen to my womb. I don't want to take any chances." Jaya was a quiet spectator busy with a mouthful of cock.

"Vijay, I hope you don't mind." But before he could reply, Jaya spoke' "I don't think he will mind. This is for both of them, isn't it?" she was clearly enjoying her son-in-law and did not want to miss a chance of getting screwed by him.

Now that Vijay had deposited a load of his sperms in her cavity, she could only hope to get pregnant from them. I obliged her. I turned around and lay on Nivedita. I placed the head of my cock on her pussy lips and pressed into her. Her smooth and shaved pussy lips fluted to allow entry. The thickness of my shaft parted her lips and put her to a minor discomfort. She winched and bit her lip. I pushed a little and the shaft slid in.

"Oh my god! Your penis is very big Arun, please be a little slow. Don't tear me. I am not used to such thickness." She pleaded. 

I kissed her lips and sucked on her lower lip. She licked my lips and after some time our tongues played a duel. Her nipples were fully aroused and erect and I took this opportunity to slide in forcefully but slowly. She could feel the intrusion and felt as though a huge pole was being put into her. She tried to back out, but I held her by her waist and poked in slowly like an injection needle. She wrapped her arms around me as I lay on her with her nipples poking into me and put both her legs around my waist. I waited for some time for her to adjust to my girth and then pulled out till only my tip remained in her.

I plunged into her. She felt as though the cock would come out of her throat. The intrusion was huge but a welcome one.

"Oooooo, my, my my........ fuck me, fuck me. Faster faster" her moans and pleadings increased.

I pulled out and pushed in increasing the frequency and force. Nivedita's hands had reached to my buttocks pulling me into her. I wanted her to be satisfied and be addicted to my cock so that we could carry on this fornication in future. I could feel myself getting a familiar feeling in my balls. I whispered in her ears that I was about to come and that I would like to spill on her breasts. She was in no mood to say yes or no and I pulled myself out of her steamy hole and held my cock pointed at her breast. The spurts of my semen shot out on her tiny boobs , her face and trickled on her stomach. I did not want Vijay to have doubts about his child, if this exercise was successful.

She reached out and lifted a little with her fingers and tasted them. She rubbed the sperms on her breasts all around and opened her hands for me to lie on her. I gave in to her and we slid on each other lubricated with my sperm.

Like Reply
In the meantime, we did not realize that Vijay was fucking Jaya and was lost to the world. Both of them were kissing and fondling each other as he entered and exited Jaya like a piston.

After almost 30 minutes his ferocity subsided. Jaya was totally bathed in sweat. I reached out and pressed her breasts. This was another first for her. Here were two males making love to her, when for such a long time she had none.

We got up and I declared that we all should have a group bath. We trooped into the bathroom and turned on the cold shower. It was a melee and everybody soaped everybody. Vijay was glued to Nivedita while I tried to have a standing fuck with Jaya. I did manage to insert my penis into her, but she was a little smaller in height. I put my hand s under her thighs and pulled her to me while sliding my pole into her.

As she garlanded my neck with her hands tightly, I supported myself with my hands on the bathroom wall. When I was steady, I moved front and back allowing Jaya's body to swing away and towards me, thereby sliding in & out of her hot tight cunt. Nivedita and Vijay were standing & looking. I reached out to Vijay and took his hand and led it to his mother-in-laws boobs. I then reached out to Nivedita and made her reach to the point where my prick entered her mother's bushy cunt.

After sometime when everyone got into rhythm, we were one mass on fucking individuals. Finally when our heat came down we washed ourselves and dried ourselves.

We came out and decided to take a nap. We were still without a shred of clothes. Vijay complimented Jaya on her bra & panty and she immediately gave the credit to me. Nivedita pouted her lips in mock anger and said "You did not give me such a gift?"

"Well, now that Vijay has seen it let him select some for you. His choice shall be much better than mine."

Tomorrow was Sunday and we had it all to ourselves. I held Jaya by her waist and led her to her bedroom. Once we reached the room she kissed me hungrily and thanked me for finding this solution for her son-in-law.

"I think you actually want to thank you for a good fucking from your son-in-law. Isn't it?" I teased her.

We tumbled on the bed and I took her tit in my mouth and nibbled on her tits." She started to giggle. Then we heard Nivedita's voice "Hey you love birds; go to sleep; its early morning."

We realized that the time was 4AM. I pulled her to me and let my hand go through her pubic hair.

"Jaya, I think you need a shave over here, just like Nivedita." I asked her.

"I don't know how to do it." She said helplessly.

"Well, I am just the guy. Tomorrow at my flat?" I proposed.

"Ok!" she replied.

##
Like Reply
We then slept and were awoken by the bright daylight. We found ourselves absolutely bare and she covered herself with the blanket and got up to wear her nighty. After a while and having had tea, I left for my flat. Vijay & Nivedita had still not got up.

The next day being a Sunday, we were all at home. The bell rang at around 11am. There was Jaya wearing a shirt and salwar slacks. She had an aura of a small child who had got her wish after a long time. I invited her inside.

She asked me what I was planning for lunch. I told her that I had planned to have her for lunch. She blushed and dropped her gaze down to her feet. I held her hand and led her to my kitchen.

"Hey, you please don't cook. Nivedita has planned a lavish lunch for us." Jaya piped.

"Well, I was planning to skewer something for lunch. But before that I need to clean it ... shave it and eat it!" I put my hands under her arms and lifted her onto the kitchen partition bench. 

I pushed myself near her and kissed her. She was waiting for my first move. I could feel her tongue snaking into my mouth. I sucked on it and I could feel her shiver and moan her joy. I let my hand move to her boobs. I could feel that her boobs were tight and she had not worn any bra. I tore off her shirt and clamped my mouth on her nipple. Jay shrieked as she got off her first orgasm.

I moved down to her stomach kissing my way. I reached to the knots of her salwar pant and pulled them with my teeth. I pushed my mouth between her thighs and she widened them. I came away and brought her legs together and slid the pant down. She lifted her arse to let them off. All she wore was an open shirt with all the buttons broken and her beautiful boobs poking out. Her bushy cunt had traces of her cum.

I told her to wait there and went and to the bathroom to get my razor & foam. When I came she was lying on the bench with her legs on either side of the bench and her pussy wide open. I kissed her there and smelt her cum. The pubic hair tickled my nose.

I put foam on the brush and lathered her bushy hair. Jaya giggled like a little child when the bristles of the brush rubbed against her clitoris, which had peeped out.

"Be careful. I have never done this before." She implored.

"Just you wait & watch." I told her.

Like Reply