Soumya: Dream of Many by SoftCoreXX
Soumya: Dream of Many

SoftCoreXX

23rd January 2018

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1517906
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Soumya: No dad, I want to prepare for Engineering Entrance

Mahesh: I am ok with that, but your mom need to agree

Lata: Soumya beta, you are a dancer. Why don’t you take B.Com. and practice dance. I want to see you on TV reality show.

Mahesh: Don’t force my child.

Soumya: Yes daddy. I know I missed this year’s engineering entrance because jaundice. But I am sure I will clear it next year. I want to drop for a year and prepare for it.

Lata: You want to take drop, then just join for B.Com. and prepare for entrance exams. If you don’t clear next year at least you will pass first year of college

Mahesh: Then she should go for B.Sc. not B.Com.

Soumya: Exactly

Lata: But then she will be busy in studies and won’t do dance practice

Soumya: Mom. Just for your dance I cannot spoil my education

Lata: You are a very good dancer.

Mahesh: Don’t force her.

Lata: OK. I won't. Don’t talk to me now

Soumya: OK mom. I will do Engineering practice, B.Sc and will still practice for dance. OK now?

Lata: (hugging her single girl daughter) I love you

Mahesh: Finally you blackmailed her.

Lata: (showing thumb).. he he

Soumya is the beautiful daughter of Mahesh and Lata Arora. They are from the Punjab area, but currently settled in Mumbai. Being Punbaji blood Soumya was naturally fair, long black hairs, sharp features, 32C boobs, 5’5’’ height, and nice curvy figure. One can compare her figure with Kareena Kapoor and her sparkling gray-green eyes with Aishwarya Rai. She is intelligent, She is humble, She is helping. She likes Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik and Siddharth Malhotra. She is aware of Masturbation but never done it. Once in a while, not shy away from touching her clit or touching her boobs while watching romantic movies.

She will be here for a long journey. Be part of her journey.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Alarms go off. She open her eyes. It is 7 AM. A nice breeze coming in from her window which is on the 10th floor of the 12 floor building. She slowly came out of bed. Wears her slipper. Stretches her body. Opens her wardrobe and pick her dress to wear today. She opens her drawer pull her favorite black bra and black panties. Keeping everything on the bed, she moves into her bathroom. Finishes her morning chores.

Her loose short drops on the floor, followed up her Tee and bra. She moves below the shower. The temperature was moderate outside. She preferred cold water bath. She opens the shower and let the water fall on her naked skin. She rubs her body without soap and spends a couple of minutes under the shower. She picks her favorite Dove soap and start rubbing over her skin. Slowly-slowly, inch by inch she covers her face, neck, shoulders, arms. She moves in her chest. Lucky piece of soap rubs her naked 32C boobs. She gave more attention to them and to the area around. Slowly moving in her belly and then back. She bent down to start soaping her ankle, calf, knee and thigh. She put back the soap and start rubbing her body. Most enjoying part of her bath was rubbing inner thigh and the area above it. She keeps that for the last. Her hand moves into her inner thighs. Slowly inching towards her naked pussy. Her thumb tugged into her clit and knuckles rubs over her pussy lips. She takes gasp with a small moan. She again hits her pussy with her knuckle.

She repeats it for some more time before stopping. She was smiling all alone to herself. She opens knob to let the water fall again on her body. Water was a bit warmer than the earlier one. Slowly she cleanses off entire body. She rubs her boobs again and again under the water. Not sure why, but she had a habit of pulling her nipples during her bath. After that, she again rubs her pussy mounds and trimmed hairs around. Water final shower movement, she picks her towel and starts drying her body. She saw herself in the full size mirror installed on the back of the bathroom door. Her curves shaping up very nicely. 2 months back, she celebrated her 18th birthday. The hourglass figure at this age was a rare thing. She had a perfect shaped leg. Nice meaty on thighs, a nice round knee cap with beautiful round calf. Adding to her beauty was her boobs which are of good size if not busty. Her nipples are of light cherry color and looks very erotic. She loves her body and enjoy her nakedness.

She wraps her towel around and comes out of her bathroom. Her towel was adding to her seductive body. Nicely tugged over her boobs and coming till her mid thigh. She checks herself again in dressing mirror. She enjoys her beautiful, gifted body. She stands up and pulls her towel off and throw it over the bed. She was standing nude all alone in her room. This is her regular act. She picks her favorite moisturizer and put it over her entire body. One more time she ended up, rubbing her lower body and pinching her nipples. She moves to her bed and picks her bra. While she was about to wear her bra, she heard crackling sound from her window. She tried to see, but there was nothing. She wears her bra and then stepped into her panties. She again hears the same sound.

“Who could be on the window that's too on the 13th floor”. She thinks and ignores it. After 10 secs she again hears the same sound. She couldn’t resist and goes towards her window. She was still in her black bra and panties. There was no one. However, she sees a young man of her age or little elder in the balcony on the right side of her window. He was sipping morning tea. She was looking at him. A nice body, 6 feet, lot of facial hair, very fair skin and very charming look. She kept seeing him. Suddenly he turns his face toward her and their eyes met. The young man smiled at her and she reciprocated. His smiles went bigger and so his eyes. Soumya realized that she is standing in her bra and panties and the young man had a good look of that. She quickly ran back to her dressing table. She was having goose bumps everywhere. Avoiding more thoughts, she picked her short white shirt with tiny blue dots. The shirt was a right fit on her body showing her curves. It was a nice match to her dark blue skirt. She combs her hairs and puts little make up. Curiosity bought her again to the window. She avoided looking on that side for first 30 secs and then slowly turned her face towards the same balcony. There was no one.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Lata: Soumya….Soumya….

Soumya: Mom, coming..

Lata: You take so much time to get ready

Soumya: Was taking bath.

Lata: Breakfast is ready. What time is your class?

Soumya: 9 AM to 11 AM

Lata: OK. Do it fast.

Soumya: Yes, mom

Lata: What are you wearing? You are no more school girl

Mahesh: Hey Lata, why are you scolding my beautiful daughter

Lata: Tell her she should wear full clothes now

Soumya: Mom…..

Mahesh: Let her wear this year. From next year she will wear jeans.

Soumya: Love you papa.

Lata: But…

Mahesh: You want her to be a dancer. You know what all costumes they have wear that too on TV screen. Now don’t make fuss of her clothes. I am leaving now

Soumya: Bye papa.

Mahesh: Bye.

Soumya also finishes her breakfast and picks her bag. It was the first day of her coaching to prepare for engineering.

Soumya: Bye mom

Lata: Bye Soumya. Take care of yourself. Call me if you need help

Soumya: Don’t worry mom

Soumya leaves her flat and was waiting for the elevator. After 2 mins door opens and she entered inside. The door was about to close, but suddenly it opened. Soumya eyes went to the door. The same young man entered the lift. Seeing Soumya he smiles at her. Soumya smiles back, but started looking at the floor in shame.

Ankur: Hey Soumya, this is Ankur. Your neighbor.

Soumya was shocked as how he came to know her name.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
This was another jem by softcore, but left incomplete...
Pls someone bring him here on xossipy....
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
Soumya: How do you know my name?

Ankur: I just moved in a week back. Heard your name when your mom was calling you

Soumya: OK. You moved into the apartment on the right side?

Ankur: Yes. I saw you in the window

Soumya: (started blushing)..

Evelvator stopped at the ground floor. Soumya went into parking to pick her Activa. Ankur followed her and he went to ride on his Pulsar.

Soumya saw him getting on his bike and leaving the parking area. He waved his hand and Soumya waved back.

Souyma travelled slowly to reach her engineering coaching place which was 1.5 km from her house. It was the first day for 9 months entrance preparation program. She saw a few bikes parked outside the training center. It was a small place. One small office room, one restroom and a study room with few tables (benches) and chairs for 20 students. A dedicated center with 4 batches in the day to prepare 80 odd kids for engineering entrance. Always prompt Soumya was a 4th student to enter. After 10 mins all 20 students were there. She scanned the entire room. She was the only one of the two girls student. Rest 18 were boys. Suddenly all students stood up and so Soumya. She saw faculty coming in. He was none other than Ankur. Ankur saw Soumya and smiled.

Ankur gives his introduction:

Ankur: Hello, I am Ankur. I am 22 yrs old. I will be your faculty for next 9 months. I am BE Mechanical and working in MNC in the afternoon shift. I always had passion of teaching and was consistently teaching during my engineering days. I want to continue it life long. This place allows me to work 2 hrs in day and hence I am here.

All started with their introduction. Out of the 19 others Soumya found Deepti a nice homely girl and a couple of boys named Vishnu and Anand as interesting one. Vishnu was slim and charming and Anand was dashing and strong built like his name.

All saw Soumya. She was in a skirt and shirt. A sexy figure of a girl who recently turned 18. Boys sitting both the sides can easily see the beautiful curves of her sexy figure. Tight shirt was expressing her 33C boobs pretty well. She was fair and beautiful. Long and silky hairs. Beautiful lips, which were pinkish red even without any lipstick. Pinkish color of lips were enough guess the color of her nipples and pussy lips.

When she stood up everyone was looking her with full focus. A couple of boys got hard on seeing her legs, which were nicely waxed. Anand and Vishnu were no lessor.

Anand: What a hot piece.

Vishnu: Look at her boobs. Such a nice curve at this age

Anand: She is a bomb.

Vishnu: She reminded me of Devika madam.

Anand: Yes. Devika Madam. How can we forget her.

Vishnu and Anand belong to a rich family. Vishnu’s parents were working abroad. Anand’s father was renowned politician. Both completed their 12th last year with a lot of struggle. They both planned for engineering and appeared in the entrance exam after preparing for one full year. Both of them couldn’t crack it. There was pressure from their family either and hence they took one more year break to prepare for it. They joined his place which was famous for engineering entrance. Initially they refused their admission, but Anand’s dad helped them.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After first days basic introduction, setting up target, study plan, etc. class ended 30 mins early.

All students came out and started talking each other whom they found their match. Soumya went to Deepti who was in conservative Salwar-Suit

Soumya: Hi Deepti, I am Soumya.

Deepti: Hello

Soumya: This is your 12th or you also took a drop

Deepti: Entire batch is for droppers. For 12th kids, they have early morning and evening batches

Soumya: OK

Anand: Hello girls

Vishnu: Hello

Soumya: Hi

Deepti was shy. She was not talking.

Anand: Well, we will be together for next 9 months. All the best girls

Soumya: Thanks and same to you.

Both Anand and Vishnu left the place on their bikes. Soumya asked Deepti to which she said she will go walking to the bus stop. She was travelling from far.

Soumya after first day at the coaching center, started to return. She saw Ankur.

Ankur: I didn’t know you will be coming here.

Soumya: Yes. It’s a coincidence

Ankur: Yes.

Soumya: Good now. If I need help I can knock your door

Ankur: I will got give you anything free.. he he

Soumya: he he

Ankur: Now, I should live. My office starts at 1 pm

Soumya: Oh. Where you work.

Ankur: I work at XX XX XX Ltd. Just joined this week as Assistant Engineer.

Soumya: That is cool

Ankur: Bye Soumya

Soumya: Bye

Soumya was back on her Activa. She was thinking of her life. How it changed. She was from the girls' school. She was a bright student, but couldn’t clear entrance exam. Today when she joined, she will first time study with boys. If Deepti was not here then it would have been uncomfortable.

Driving with slow pace she reached her building. She entered through the main gate. Gatekeeper Bahadur had an eye on this girl. He was in his mid 30s, but was pervert. He had his eyes on all good girls (married and unmarried). If anyone is in Jeans or Skirt he goes crazy in his mind.

Soumya entered into the lift and reached to her floor. She was on the 10th in the tall 12 floor building. Each floor having 4 apartments. She was in #1001. #1002 was vacant. #1003 was occupied by an elderly couple. Their only son was in the USA. #1004 was the apartment where Ankur moved in.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Superr bro... i have been loking for this story ..plzz update fully
Like Reply
This seems to be a promising start, I'm expecting a brilliant build of the story just to keep us glued to this with an awe and anticipation of what comes next, please do update regularly to keep our interests high.
Like Reply
Pls post the next parts
[+] 2 users Like longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
Please post rest of the parts.

Thanks
Like Reply
Next parts?
Like Reply
Please update........
Like Reply
Update?
Like Reply
Quote:paradiselover

mastermove by softcorexx..... made everyone move after Devika..... he took Vishnu and Anand to his next story.... btw where is Rahim. is he part of this story?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Few days went by. Students at the coaching center started getting busy in the study. No matter Soumya was modern and open minded girl, but her full attention was in the studies. She found Ankur very impressive. On the other hand Ankur was liking Soumya. He was making sure that she is sitting in front of him so that he can enjoy her beauty. Soumya was a mix of all in term of her dresses. Sometimes she will come in skirts, then next day in Salwa, followed by Jeans, etc. She loves dresses and usually won't repeat her dresses for weeks.

Lata: Soumya, how is your new coaching center. Do you like it?

Soumya: Yes, mom. It is very good.

Lata: Any boys there? This is your first time in coeducation

Soumya: They are fine. I don’t see the difference.

Lata: But you should not wear skirts.

Soumya: Mom…..

Mahesh: What are you two chatting?

Lata: I was telling her not to wear skirts in her coaching center. Boys do come.

Mahesh: Lata, you first decide. You want her to take part in dance classes and come on TV. Do you think it is feasible with old fashioned thoughts. Let her wear. No harm

Mahesh: Soumya, take care of yourself. Always be in daylight and keep your phone ready

Soumya: Sure daddy

Mahesh: Good girl

Soumya: And yes, you will surprised to know that our new neighbor is my faculty there

Mahesh: That guy who works in bank?

Soumya: No. He works in MNC

Mahesh: But Rishi told me that he is an investment manager

Soumya: No, he is Ankur

Mahesh: Oh. His partner. They are sharing that apartment between two.

Soumya: OK. Got it

After dinner Soumya went into her room. She studied till 11 pm and then thought of taking a rest and end her day. She changed her dress to a short and a sleeveless tee without any undergarments. She changed into those and then started applying lotion on her tender soft skin. Light green shorts and pink top were looking very sexy on her body. Braless boobs were breathing in natural air with full freedom. She came out of her window to see the night beauty of Mumbai city. Nice cool breeze is what she was looking for.

She was standing admiring the night beauty. She saw the lights go on in an Ankur’s room. She saw him coming back from the office. Since her lights were off, she was able to see his room more clearly. Ankur threw open his shirt and trousers and kept it on the bed. He was now only in his Frenchie. This was first time Soumya was seeing any male in underwear. She saw all in the movies, but seeing live that too a known person was a new thing. Ankur went into the restroom. Soumya kept watching. After 10 mins he came out with a towel wrapped around him. He was rubbing his hairs to dry off. Looks like he took a bath.

Soumya was keenly watching him. After a few minutes he took off his towel and threw it on the bed. Soumya was shocked to see him naked. She was seeing his back and butts. His two round strong butt was something she was seeing first time in the life. She felt like closing her eyes, but she kept watching him. Ankur picked his shorts and wore it. After closing his lights, he retired to his bed. The show ended for Soumya. She too went into her bed. It was an exciting thing for her. She was already impressed by him. Slowly she too moved into deep sleep.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:SilverStone93

Boss is back
Thank you Softcorexx, I felt that there will be no great story come on those three boys.. Thank you for bringing Vishnu and Anand back.. Hope, you have few plans for Rahim too.. Expecting best from the great one...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Lata saw Soumya today wearing skirt which is well above her knees. The skirt she bought 4 years back, after which Soumya grew much taller. The skirt was Soumya’s favorite one and she didn’t want to disturb her. She didn’t say anything to her. Soumya finished her breakfast and started for her coaching

Soumya picked her Activa and started. Bahadur saw her coming in small skirt which was showing half of her thighs. As Soumya reached the building gate, Bahadur delayed opening of the gate. He wanted to see Soumya’s shining legs as much as possible. Little he could do as when Soumya came near, he let the gate open and Soumya passed without looking at him.

It took 10 minutes for her to reach the coaching center. She parked her Activa and picked her bag. A few boys were standing outside of the coaching as they were early. Each of them saw Sexy Soumya passing. It was not something which they were seeing for the first time in Mumbai, but surely it was the first time they saw such Sexy girl in short skirt in their class. A couple of them got hard on. They winked each other.

Still, few mins free before class will start. Both Anand and Vishnu were in the room. They saw Soumya passing them and went on the first bench and joined Deepti.

Anand: What a sexy body

Vishnu: Yes bro, she is damm hot.

Anand: Are you thinking same what I am thinking?

Vishnu: Absolutely

Anand: So, mission Sexy Soumya started

Vishnu: Yes. But this time we are only two

Anand: Hmm. We will miss you Rahim

Vishnu: Bro, last time you enjoyed her alone.

Anand: The way you deceived her, I got a chance with her. It was awesome awesome night. Don’t remind me of that night

Vishnu: I messed up badly that day. Anyways, it’s past. I will not mess up this time

Anand: And like earlier, We both will pursue in parallel, as we like, but no one will harm her.

Vishnu: Deal. Also, we need to keep focus on studies as well
Anand: Yes. This is last chance else I need to join my dad.

Vishnu: Same situation for me.

Ankur was in and class. A bit late though. His eyes went on Soumya and both smiled at each other.

Soumya: (blushing inside) Last night he was roaming naked in his room and see he is teaching me here.

Soumya was sharing desk with Deepti. She was sitting in the front row. Ankur gave them one physics question to work on. All were busy in the solving it while he was roaming in the class seeing everyone’s copy. After 5 mins he came infront seeing all busy. His eyes went below the front desk. Soumya’s sexy legs were glowing next to Deepti’s brown slacks. His eyes glued on her leg movement. While solving the question she was occassionaly moving her legs left-right. To see it more clearly he sat on the chair which gave him more clear view of her legs. Not only legs he can now easily see her inner thighs. Though a week back he saw her in bra-panty but that was very far through the window. Here she was sitting 6 feets away. At one point of time she opened her legs bit wide and Ankur got clear view of her inner thighs and purple panties under her short skirt. He had an instant hard on seeing her nicely shaped and waxed legs. He was starring her and then realized that he is in the class. After 5 mins of eye tonic he again went in the teacher mode for the remaining session

Today’s session was bit uncomfortable for him. He was having short period of hard on seeing sexy Soumya in the front row. Session ended and all students started moving out.

Ankur: Soumya, just stay there. I need to ask on thing from you

Soumya: Sure.

Ankur waited for few mins and allowed class to get empty.

Ankur: Soumya, I have one question

Soumya: (little puzzled) ..ok

Ankur: I know its bit odd but just wanted to ask

Soumya: ???

Ankur: Do you really wear such short dresses or there is a reason to wear in this class?

Soumya: What do you mean?

Ankur: I didn’t mean to offend you. But truth is we rarely see girls in this short skirt in our classes. Nothing wrong in it and we are not saying you to change but question was do you really wear such dresses or….

Soumya: I wear what I like that day. No reasons for wearing today or in future. I hope you got it.

Ankur: Great. But you seems to be offended

Soumya: A bit.

Ankur: I am sorry. To be honest you are looking very beautiful in this.

Soumya: Thanks

Ankur: And to an extended sexy (winked)

Soumya: (blushing) ..Thanks

Ankur: It was little distracting when you were on the first row. But now I understood. You have a nice taste. Keep rocking.

Soumya was little surprised to see how openly Ankur called her sexy and went away. She came out of class after Ankur left. She was out in parking and was getting ready with her helmet and…

Vishnu: Hello Soumya

Soumya: Hello Vishnu

Vishnu: You coming out so late? All fine between…..

Soumya: Between???

Vishnu: You and Ankur Sir

Soumya: Why are you asking?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Vishnu: Nothing. Actually, he asked to stay back and then you are coming late, so we were worried

Soumya: All fine. You don’t need to be worried

Vishnu: That is good. So where you stay?

Soumya: Why are you asking? You want follow me?

Vishnu: I am not that kind of person. If I had then I would have never asked you.

Soumya: Make sense

Vishnu: I just asked because you travel on Activa. Many students are coming by bus and train

Soumya: Oh that way. I live near by in Thankur Village.

Vishnu: Thakur Village?

Soumya: Yes.

Vishnu: We liked that place but couldn’t get any apartment.

Soumya: Where do you live.

Vishnu: Me and Anand are sharing apartment in Malad. Which is bit far. Since classes are in Borivili we come by our individual bikes.

Soumya: Oh OK

Vishnu: Any apartment available in your area. Rent is not a problem

Soumya: I will check. Btw next door apartment #1002 is empty

Vishnu: Any broker you know

Soumya: No. Dad might know.

Vishnu: Oh don’t worry. We will ask our broker to deal. What is your building name

Soumya: xxxx. Xxxxxxxxxxx. Xxxxx

Vishnu: Thanks

Soumya: Welcome

Anand comes back with coke and chips

Anand: Hola, I thought you are alone. I got only one bottle

Soumya: Its fine. Anyways, I don’t drink coke

Anand: Then?

Soumya: No soft drink. I like coconut water

Anand: Then let us go there. Its near by. I saw him while picking coke

Soumya: Any other time

Vishnu: Come on Soumya. Its fine

Soumya: No. Mom told me to come home once classes are over. She will get worried. Also you two are still unknown to me. You know what I mean

Vishnu: Absolutely. Your mom is right. However, we will be always stranger unless we talk more. You know what I mean..

Soumya: Ha ha.. same line on me

Vishnu: It works two way

Soumya: Fine, but quick

Anand: Sure

All the reached to coconut water vendor. It was roadside shed. All three came down of their vechiles.

Anand: Bro, 3 coconuts

Soumya: 3?

Anand: Yes

Soumya: But you just had coke

Anand: Well its unhealthy. Also we want to give you company. So I threw it

Vishnu: So I

Soumya: wow..
Shop keeper was seeing Soumya from top to bottom. She was looking absolutely stunning in that short skirt. Half of the exposed milky thighs were inviting. He left no chance in tracing Soumya. All three were talking

Soumya: So you are from?

Anand: We are from XXXXXXX. Both took drop last year but couldn’t clear, so one more chance.

Soumya: Wow. But you both are from good town. What made you to travel to Mumbai

Vishnu: Two factors: 1. This is coaching class is reknowned. 2. We want to change environment to a city where our focus will be more on studies

Soumya: Sounds good.

Anand: What about you?

Soumya: I am from Punjab but settled in Mumbai since 15 years. You can say I am local now. I just completed my 12th and took drop for studies

Vishnu: Wow. Then you can help us in exploring this city.

Soumya: Sure.

Anand: It will be nice to have a beautiful friend like you in this town.

Soumya: (shy)..

Vishnu: No doubt.

Soumya: Guyz, just want to tell you. We are just friend

Anand: That is what I said.

Soumya: So you are very good friends.

Anand: Yes. There is one more good friend, Rahim. But he is not interested in studies anymore.

Soumya: OK. Well I need to leave now

They finished coconut water and left the place. Soumya reached her apartment main gate. Bahadur again saw her coming. Her tiny skirt was too much for Bahadur to handle. He still kept his composure seeing her parking and taking elevator. Soumya went inside the elevator and that closes view for Bahadur.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Soumya was tired after going through long math session today. She had her food and retired in her room. She was watching TV in her room and while fiddling with the remote she came to an English romantic movie. She saw how a young girl was in love with an elder piano teacher. The girl tried hard to seduce her teacher, but teacher was a good man. Suddenly her thoughts started thinking about Ankur. She started liking Ankur. He was good looking, fit and intelligent man with a charming voice. Whatever qualities she was looking at a man was in Ankur. She was just 18 and her age was provoked into such things. She closed her eyes and started visualizing Ankur’s naked butt. In a few minutes she started feeling little wet down under. The wetness was nothing new for her but till now it was always for imaginary lover. This is the first time he had a face and a name. Her finger went into her tiny skirt and sat on her pussy mounds. She was reluctant to do any act, but at the same time she also wanted to enjoy. She saw girl finally kissing her teacher on the TV screen. She couldn’t resist more and moved her fingers inside her panties sliding it from the sides. She was bushy, her finger travelled through the curly hairs of pussy mounds and touched her clit. She closed her eyes and started rubbing her clit very gently with the soft tip of her finger. After a few rubs she felt more wetness there. She continued her rubbing. Rub was gentle at the start, but slowly the coverage of finger was now from clit to her pussy hole. Her pussy hole was now leaking more. She closed her eyes again and put more pressure on her clit with her fingers. Her body started shaking more and more and soon he got her mini orgasm. She stopped and realized she was in her room watching TV. She found her panties pretty wet with sticky liquid. She changed it to another one and went back to studying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Friday afternoon

Lata: Soumya, you should have joined us for this marriage event

Soumya: Mom, what I would do with your traditional marriage party. At least I will study here

Lata: I don’t want to leave you alone here

Soumya: I am a big girl and we have security here. It is just two days. I will stay inside and safe

Mahesh: Lata, she is an adult now. Can manage for two days.

Lata: But..?

Mahesh: We live in a safe society. Girls are renting independent apartments. We need to trust our daughter

Soumya: Mom, don’t worry

Lata: OK. Keep calling me every hour
Soumya: Mom, you are very funny.

Lata: OK, I will call you then.

Soumya: OK. But not too much. I am here for studies.

Lata and Mahesh left Soumya to attend a family function in Pune. Soumya again went into her room and started studying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 8 pm in the night. Soumya was watching TV. She just ended the 2nd call with her mom. She told her that we can send SMS and there is no need to call again and again. She had her dinner at 8:30 pm as Lata kept it for her.

It was typical Mumbai weather in August. Hot and humid. Soumya was sweating a lot as it was completely overcast. She opened her windows, but there was no breeze, even on the 10th floor. She went for a quick cold water bath. She came out with towel wrapping around her. Since no one was in home she felt a bit more independent. She pulled the curtains to cut the outside views. Fans were running on high. No A/C in her room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply