Misc. Erotica Horny son's fantasy about conservative mom
Star 
My mom's name is Priya. She is 41 years as of now! A decent lady married for about 20 years now.
She wears saree and covers her body decently but her boobs are too big to hide completely. We are from a upper middle class family so her sarees are often of good quality. 
I wish I could know how people of lower class feel when they see her. How the vegetable vendors or the milkman feel when they see her. I wish there was a world where she could be sluty. She could use her body to get favours
[+] 1 user Likes Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My fantasies don't Stop here. I was once traveling in a train we had waitlisted tickets. Both of us were standing. I thought of a hypothetical situation. In which my mom offers to sleep on laps of men sitting in lower births and that way they would happily allow. And might even give me place to sit
Like Reply
All my fantasies are very close to the real world scenarios. I imagined them at the ryt place makes it erotic

Another one of mine is of yesterday when I entered her room when she was changing she was in a beautiful yellow petticoat and blouse. It was a very arousing sight to see her like that. The blouse was filled completely with her breast. It was so tight. I wish in my fantasy that some day she goes out of the house just near the main door to pick up the veggies, she had to hurry because the vendor would leave if she dint turn up, and she had to buy them. All the uncles would go mad and think about the vendor
Like Reply
D

[Image: 68f4c8ad-708e-4aab-8d0c-5aac484f6b36.png]
Like Reply
I can't stop fantasising about my mom
I wanna make her a concubine ( rakhel) of some powerful politician
A lady like her could make several men happy!Why tie her to one ( my dad)?
Like Reply
(31-05-2019, 02:09 PM)Innocent_Pervert Wrote: D

[Image: 68f4c8ad-708e-4aab-8d0c-5aac484f6b36.png]
is that really your mom's pic? then  you dont have to fantasy she must be already doing all things you are imagining.
Like Reply
please carry on
Like Reply
please update
Like Reply
My fantasies have no limit actually. In some of my fantasies I wanna trade my mom's body to get some favours from different people.
I am student I would offer my teachers a chance to get good grades even.
I think there is no bigger blessing for a son to have entire control over his mom. Any man would want to try on a MILF.
My mom is curvy her curves are undeniably too hot to handle. I know she can handle more than 1-2 men at the same time for sure. With my mom  and me in control I would fantasise a world were no man would be devoid of female pleasures
Like Reply
Same to you my friend
Like Reply
My grandmother always had conerns for my uncle as his marriage turned out to be a total failure. He is divorced for long now. When my grandmother fell ill both my parents were very scared as they respected her a lot. But what Destiny has planned was a storm for everyone. My uncle is 43 years old now.My grandmother's last wish was that my mother be shared between the my dad and his younger brother since it's almost impossible to find a wife for him who could take care of him and if my mom is shared  families name would not be spoiled too.

My mom was disgusted To hear this. But my dad has been always a obedient son how could he not fulfill his mom's last wish. My dad somehow emotionally blackmailed my mom and made her get ready. A day before which my grandmother's critical was planned my uncle and my mom's wedding took place of which me and my dad were also a part of. Inside the suhagraat both my parents and my uncle went. And everything changed that day. From next day onwards my uncle told me to call him dad inside the house. My mom has two mangalsutra now. It's weird but things have changed in my house a lot. My uncle is surely so happy with this change may be he wished for this from long time
Like Reply
Ironically my grandmother survived the critical operation but the irreversible had happened. Aroma of my house has completely changed. There are fresh vibes in the house. I have seen my uncle (new dad) gropping my mom in the kitchen. 
Some of our close relatives do know about this incident and their view about my mom has changed completely. They now think that mom is some slut and every man of our family has rights over her. They crack double meaning jokes of my mom ryt in front of me. 
One of my dad's cousin recently visited our house. My dad was away on an official tour at that time. He was openly asking how do my parents sleep and my new dad shamelessly answered that he and my dad sleeps on side and mom in middle. He then was persistently asking my new dad that he wants to see my mom's clevage. Thank god that my new dad did not surrender. But the next day dint turn out to be that lucky for me. My new dad lost some bet to that uncle and accordingly he has to let him see my mom's navel. I get it that my mom is beautiful but all my family's males are total jerks. My new dad went to kitchen where my mom was and he kissed her and pulled her saree down she was reluctant but then he argued that since they were married she has to listen to him too. Lucky bastards got a good view of my mom's navel.
Like Reply
My grandmother later asked my mom to dress sexily although she is in her 40s to spice up her sex life. She says that they need to have a kid before time runs out. She is persistent that my mom should do something as if she is a newly married wife. But like a obidient bahu she kept her words and started wearing saree below navel and few other things like lil makeup. But the problem was it want just uncle or me who were stealing glances of her fleshy tummy.
Like Reply