Daughter in Law's Fall from Grace
Well here he was, Babu ji, 56, with a beer belly, going bald and widowed for 10 years. After his house was sold to pay gambling debts, he was forced to come and stay with his 28-year-old son and his daughter in law. He now had to spend a whole month with the young couple until he found an apartment. He knocked on the front door and his 24 year old daughter in law Parvati appeared, wearing a pair of red boxers and a blue tee shirt with only three buttons done up, showing her flat fair skinned belly. Her straight jet black hair hung down to her shoulders and her hazel eyes stared at him. "Babu ji, I thought you were coming over tomorrow, come in", she said as she turned around giving Babu ji a great view of her ass. At 5'7", she was pure beauty. She was lightly tanned all over, and had the sweet, innocent, girl next-door look. She had the perfect figure any man would die to fuck. "Om's at work, and should be home soon" "I thought I'd catch the midday Friday bus", Babu ji said while sitting down. "That's alright", she replied while bending over to pick up a mug off the coffee table. With only three buttons done up, this gave Babu ji a great view of her breast, which looked a perfect b-cup.

Looking at this Babu ji got an instant hard on, and had to rearrange him self to hide his excitement. Parvati sat down on the couch in front of Babu ji and crossed her legs, showing off her beautiful thighs. Her bellybutton was in full view as she started to ask Babu ji about his trip and how he was. "Its been an exhausting trip", Babu ji replied as his eyes roamed from head to toe at the beauty sitting in front of him. It had been well over 5 years since Babu ji last had sex. After his wife died, Babu ji would go around hiring hookers. But soon his debts started to add up, and he could no longer afford it.

Parvati realized how much her shirt was exposing herself to her father in law, so she quickly did a couple more buttons up. "I just have to go up and have a shower, and then I'll get dinner ready. Make yourself at home", she said while walking up the stairs. Babu jis eyes followed her tight ass all the way up the stairs and he knew that he needed to have some form of release quickly. Just then the phone rang.

Babu ji picked it up. "Hello" "Hi dad, is that you", it was Om. "Yes Om", Babu ji replied "Dad, I'm afraid I have to go away for work and wont be back until Monday. There has been an emergency. I'm sorry about this but could you please tell Parvati, I'm just about to get on the plane now. I'm sorry but I'll call later on". They both said good bye and hung up.

Babu ji decided to put his bags away. He walked up stairs, passing the main bedroom where he heard the shower running. There must have been a separate bathroom in their bedroom. Babu ji dropped his bags and slowly opened the bedroom door and walked in. On the bed were a pair of blue jeans, and a white cotton top. Babu ji picked up the top to find a white thong and matching white bra underneath. This was too much. He picked up the thong, unzipped his pants, and started to rub his prick with it. His heart rate increased knowing that his daughter in law was in the bathroom nextdoor while he was using her thong to release himself. He increased his pace as he tried to imagine what Parvati would be like in bed, and how it would feel to have Parvati bouncing up and down on his cock. Babu ji was close to cumming when he heard the shower turn off. Babu ji quickly dropped the clothes as they were and left the room. He closed the door leaving a small gap.

Just as he was about to leave, Parvati came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Babu ji could have cum just looking at her in only a towel, little did he know it was about to get better. Parvati unhooked the towel, letting it fall to the floor, not knowing that her horny father in law was watching her every move. With her back to the door, Babu ji got a perfect view of that wonderful ass he was staring at early. She then turned around showing her body in all its glory. Her pussy was very well trimmed showing very little hair and her breasts were firm and perfect, like he imagined. She began to dry her wet hair with her towel, which made her breasts jiggle slightly from side to side. Babu ji put one of his bags down and used his free hand to start stroking his cock again. Parvati finished drying her hair, picked up her thong and bent over to put it on. In doing so, Babu ji got an even better look at her butt, and had he not been able to control himself, he could have stormed in right then and fucked her from behind.

Her ass looked very inviting as Babu ji thought to himself if she let his son put his prick in there. As she bent down to put her jeans on, gravity took effect on her breasts. This sight sent Babu ji over the edge, as he shot sperm all over the inside of his pants. Babu ji slowly picked up his things and quickly went into his room to change.

After dinner, they both went into the leaving room to sit down. "Why dont we open up a bottle of wine. I was saving it for tonight with Om but now since he wont be home till Monday, we might as well open it up", Parvati said walking over to the fridge. "Great idea", Babu ji replied looking at Parvati bend over to get the wine out. As she then reached up to get two glasses out from the top shelf, her white top road up, giving a great view of her body. The top made her b-cup breast look bigger and her jeans were so tight showing off her figure. Babu ji couldn't take it any more. He had to have her. His plan was to try and slowly seduce her by getting her drunk. Two hours of talking and drinking passed as the Alcohol was starting to take its effect on Parvati. Soon the topic turned to work and how Parvati was under some stress lately. "Why dont you come over here and I'll give you a massage", Babu ji replied. She reluctantly said yes and slowly walked over to Babu ji and lent up against him with her back as he started to work on her shoulders. "Oohh, this feels so good already", She moaned out. Babu ji continued to massage her shoulders as the feeling of having Parvati up against his body started to give him a hard on. Parvati's eyes were now closed as she started to really enjoy what Babu ji was doing to her shoulders. Her butt was now positioned on top of Babu ji's crotch, Which made Babu ji fully erect. "Oohh, I can't believe how good this feels, you are really good Babu ji". "The pleasure is all mine", Babu ji replied as he slowly started to grind his crouch into her ass. Parvati realized what was happening. She didn't what Babu ji to get the wrong message as she loved her husband very much and would never cheat on him. And the thought of sleeping with her father in law disgusted her. She put both her hands on Babu ji's legs as she tried to push her self off Babu ji's crouch. In her lazy state, this only caused her to move her ass up and down while using her hands to rub Babu jis thighs.
[+] 1 user Likes Zigspr's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
All of a sudden she felt incredibly horny, and she wished Om were here so she could make love to him. Babu ji knew he had her. "This is starting to get uncomfortable for me, why dont we go up stairs", Babu ji asked. "Well all right, I haven't felt this good in a while, but just for a little longer since I dont want to tire you". When they got into the bedroom, Babu ji told her to take off her top so he could rub some lotion onto her back. She agreed pulling she top over her head revealing her white bra which held her firm breast. Her arousal was showing with her erect nipples clearly pointing through the material. All Parvati had on now was her bra and her tight jeans, which barely came up to her waist. Parvati lied down on her stomach as Babu ji positioned himself on top of her ass. "Its easier for me this may", Babu ji said as he quickly took off his shirt and started to rub Parvati's lower back and waist. The alcohol had now taken full effect on Parvati as she closed her eyes and started to drift off to sleep. "Oohh Om", she moaned out. Babu ji couldn't believe it. Here he was, after going 5 years without sex, on top of his beautiful young daughter in law who thought he was her husband. He slowly took off his pants, and turned Parvati over onto her back. Babu ji started to softly kiss her flat stomach as he slowly undid Parvati's jeans.

Parvati's pussy was now starting to get wet as she dreamt Om kissing her body. He carefully took off her jeans and started to kiss his way up her thighs. Once he reached her thong covered pussy, he inhaled her aroma, and then pulled the thin material to one side and kissed her pink pussy lips. Her pussy was wetter then Babu ji could have ever imagined. Parvati moved one of her hands to caress her breast, as her other hand was stroking Babu jis hair. "Oohh Om", she moaned as Babu ji now used his tongue to explore her vagina. His cock was about to explode as he started to kiss his way up her body. "Don't stop", Parvati whispered out. He now moved his cock up and down her mound, teasing her. Only the thin white thong stopped it from entering her pussy. Babu ji pulled Parvati's thighs further apart, and then pushed the thong to one side as he placed the tip of his cock at her entrance. Slowly, inch by inch he pushed in his 10-inch cock as Parvati again let out a soft moan. For so long he had waited for a hot fuck, and now he was all the way inside his beautiful daughter in law. He kissed her neck as he thrust in and out of her.

He started to increase his speed, as he unclasped her bra from the front. Babu ji grabbed hold of both breasts and sucked on one nipple like a baby. This feeling suddenly brought Parvati back to reality as she opened her eyes. She couldn't believe what she saw. Her father in law was on top of her, thrusting in and out of her pussy at a steady rate, and worst of all, she was letting it happen. Babu ji saw her eyes open up, so he grabbed hold of her legs and put them over his shoulders with her toes pointing straight up. He was now fucking her for all she was worth. "oh no...stop...oh...god...we cant...pplleeaassee... ooohhh", Parvati yelled out. Her breasts were shaking like an earthquake as Babu ji was fucking her like an animal. "Babu ji stop...its not right...oohh ggoodd", Parvati yelled helplessly. Babu ji slowed down as he lent in to kiss Parvati's lips.

Parvati's knees were now on either side of her head as she found her self kissing Babu ji back. Something had taken over her. Their tongues were now exploring each other's mouths as they made love.

Babu ji again built up his speed and was in and out faster then befor as Parvati dug her nails into his back. Babu ji rolled over and Parvati was now upright, ridding Babu jis cock. "oh god, your stretching me", Parvati said as she increased her pace. "Your so tight, I bet Om hardly fucks you", he replied. This was the tightest pussy Babu ji had ever fucked since he took his wife's cherry. None of the hookers were as tight as Parvati. He reached up and took hold of her beasts, squeezing them together as he sucked her nipples again. "Please dont cum inside me...oohh...you cant cum inside".

Parvati was now humping Babu ji crazy. They continued like this until Babu ji sensed he was about to cum. He started to rub some cream in Parvati's butt hole. He then told her to get off and stay on her knees as he got behind her, with his cock aimed at her but hole. "No, your too big, I've never done this, Please Babu ji no", Parvati pleaded while trying to get away. But it was not enough for Babu ji.

Holding onto her hips, with one big thrust he put all 10 inches inside Parvati's ass. "oohh god", Parvati screamed as she held onto the wooden headboard with both hands. Babu ji slowly pulled out and then thrust back in quickly. Her breasts hung free, shaking back and forth as Babu ji built up a steady rhythm. "oohh fuck me you bastard". "I knew you would like this", Babu ji replied as he increased his pace. Parvati couldn't believe she was enjoying being fucked up the ass by her father in law. "Harder", she yelled as Babu ji grabbed hold of her breast and started to fuck her as hard as he could. He pulled her up close to him and sucked on her neck. "I'm about to cum", he yelled out. "Wait for me, please", she replied.

Babu ji used one of his hands to rub her pussy, and then he put two fingers in and started to finger fuck her pussy. Parvati was screaming with ecstasy now as the phone started to ring. Parvati dropped her head onto the pillow as Babu ji picked up the phone, with one hand still rubbing her pussy. "Hello...Om...yeah she's taking very good care of me...yeah I'll get her, hold on, I think I can hear her cumming", he said as he pressed hold so Om couldn't hear anything. He could feel his fingers getting covered in Parvati's cum.

With one final thrust he started to shoot his seed inside Parvati's ass. Load after load he shot inside Parvati's tight ass. They both collapsed onto the bed, Babu ji on Parvati's back. His cock still inside, one hand still slowly rubbing Parvati's sore pussy, while the other was lightly squeezing Her firm beast. "Hi Om", Parvati said picking up the phone. "No we haven't done much...don't worry about us, just please try to hurry back...I love you".

She hung up and dropped the phone. They lay there for five minutes, Babu ji still on top, both regaining their breath. Babu ji pulled out his cum covered fingers and put them in Parvati's mouth. She sucked them dry, and then got up. "I think you should go", she said with a tear in her eye. She staggered towards the bathroom. Her lovely honey blond hair in a complete mess. Babu ji could see his cum slowly running out of her ass, and down her thighs.
Like Reply
The next morning Babu ji woke up late and went downstairs to find Parvati sitting on the table drinking tea. Babu ji poured himself some tea and sat down in front of Parvati.

"I think we need to talk Babu ji", she said while looking up. Babu ji couldn't believe how beautiful she looked as her crystal Hazel eyes stared at him. She was wearing a white cotton top that was showing a hint of her nipples.

"What happened last night was a mistake and we can never talk about it again. I love Om too much and we cant let him know what happened", she said as she brushed her honey Black hair behind her ear with her hand.

"That's probably for the best", Babu ji replied.

"I going to go out with some friends tonight for dinner", Parvati said while getting up. Babu ji couldn't keep his eyes off her wet lips as she spoke. If only he had made her suck his cock with her beautiful full lips last night. He tried to think what it would be like to have her lips going up and down on his cock, while he is stroking her honey Black hair. Babu ji moved his attention to Parvati's body as she put her mug in the sink. She was wearing a black 3/4 pants which showed off the outline of her hot butt cheeks, instantly getting Babu ji to think back to last night when his cock was sliding in and out of her tight butt hole.

It was getting late as Babu ji decided to catch up with two of his old mates. It had been well over a month since Babu ji last played cards, and the temptation was too much, so he invited his two mates over. Babu ji needed to have another fuck, and since Parvati would probably never let him touch her again, he decided that he'll try to win some money off his mates tonight, then he'll be able to pay for a prostitute.

At around 7pm, Babu ji heard a knock on the door. He opened the door to see his two mates, Raj and Neeraj standing there, a slab of beer next to them. Raj was 50 years old and was the same build as Babu ji.

Neeraj was rather short and chubby, and a complete pot head. There would be a joint in his mouth 24/7, now was no exception. "Come in", Babu ji said as they headed to the dinner table.

They had been playing for over an hour now. All three men where high from the pot, and there were empty beer cans all over the floor.

"Boy I wish we had a slut serving us tonight", Neeraj said while dealing the next hand. Just then Parvati came down the stairs, immediately grabbing the attention of the three men. She had on a white dress that came down to her knees. The dress was skin tight, giving a great outline of her lovely body. She was wearing a red lipstick, which also made her lips look wet and inviting. The horny men's eyes roamed down her lovely body from head to toe, stopping at the silver high heels she was wearing. Parvati sensed all the eyes on her so she quickly went into the kitchen.

"Who was that", Neeraj said with a stunned look.

"That's my sons wife", Babu ji replied.

"I wouldn't mind getting in her panties", Raj said while picking up his cards. Babu ji got an instant hardon at the sight of Parvati in her dress. He knew he had to fuck her again, even if she said no.

"Maybe there is a way we can arrange that Raj", Babu ji said while getting up and walking into the kitchen.

He walked into the kitchen to see Parvati standing in front of a counter reading a magazine.

"Oh, Babu ji, um my friends should be over soon."

"Well since your waiting, I have a favor to ask you", Babu ji said staring into her sexy Hazel eyes.

"What sort of favor", Parvati replied with a slightly scared look.

"Well my friends are taking a lot of money of me, so I need to win some back. I has hoping you could come over and help me."

"I don't like gambling and my friends should be over soon anyway."

"Well how about you help me until they come over."

"What do I have to do", Parvati replied.

"All you have to do is get them to loose their concentration".

"How"

"By flirting with them." Those words shocked Parvati as she was now even more scared then ever.

"I can't Babu ji, I married to your son."

"That's right, and if Om finds out what happened between us two, your marrige is finished."

"Please don't make me do this Babu ji", Parvati pleaded. Her innocent look gave Babu ji all the power and encouragement he needed.

"Well its up to you, either you come and help me win some money until your friends get here, or I tell Om what happened", Babu ji said as he left the kitchen, looking at Parvati wipe a tear from her eye.

Babu ji went back and sat down at the table.

About five minutes later Parvati came out carrying a couple of cans of beer. Raj and Neeraj couldn't keep their eyes off Parvati as she bent over to put the cans on the table.

"Well guys, Parvati has decided to keep us company until her friends get here", Babu ji said with a smile. Raj and Neeraj were shocked.

"Why don't you come over and hold my cards", Raj said grabbing hold of her hand and slowly pulling her over. Parvati relutantly picked up his cards as Raj took hold of her hips and sat her down on his lap.

Parvati could feel the bulge in Raj's pants get bigger. She smelt Raj's alcohol breath as he whispered in her ear what card to put down. Raj started to slowly rub Parvati's thighs through her dress.

Parvati was starting to have second thoughts as she looked up at the clock. Just a couple more mintues she thougth as Raj started to rub lower down her leg. Raj was smelling her lovely hair as he rubbed the inside of Parvati's thighs.

Parvati's hands were shaking as Babu ji put the joint in Parvati's mouth. Parvati knew that her friends should be on the way, so she didn't try to resist. Raj was now incredibly horny as he kissed Parvati's neck, while his hand moved further up Parvati's leg.

"Please stop", Parvati whispered to Raj. Parvati was given the joint again as Raj kissed his way down Parvati's neck onto her shoulders.

Parvati was starting to get aroused as Raj used his tongue to slide her dress strap off her shoulders, while still rubbing the inside off her thighs. Parvati closed her eyes and slowly started to grind her butt into Raj's large bulge. Babu ji and Neeraj could sense that the joint had caused her to start to enjoy this. Raj pushed her dress up her leg, giving everyone a great view of her red Satan bikini. Raj went in for the kill as he used his hands to rub her pussy mound through her bikini bottoms.

"OOhh god...nnoo.stop.", Parvati moaned out as she dropped Raj's cards. Neeraj couldn't take it any more as he got up and walked over to Parvati and Raj. Raj used his other hand to caress Parvati's flat belly as Neeraj started to kiss Parvati on the lips.

"Nooo..", Parvati moaned out as she tried to resist. But Neeraj grabbed hold of her mouth and started to kiss her again, full on the lips. This time Parvati kissed him back. Raj could feel Parvati getting wet as he kept rubbing her mound. He then moved his hands inside her bikini, making skin contact with her hot and wet pussy. he stuck his index finger inside Parvati's wet pussy lips as he strated to finger fuck her.

"Mmmm...", Parvati moaned out as Neeraj kept kissing her, while Raj fingered her pussy harder. Parvati's body was grinding onto Raj's bulge with the same rhythm as Raj's hands. Neeraj moved his hands inside Parvati's dress and grabbed hold of breast, giving it a light squeeze. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Babu ji quickly got up to answer it. Parvati tried to get up but she was too aroused to get away
Like Reply
"High, is Parvati ready", a women in her late 20's said.

"Um.. no, she actually isn't feeling too well and is in bed. She said she wont be able to go out tonight", Babu ji replied quickly.

"Oh...Well ok. She seemed fine early. So I guess I'll take to her in the morni..."

"Ok then", Babu ji said, then quickly shutting the door, before she could finish.

Neeraj picked up Parvati and carried her upstairs and dropped her onto her bed. Parvati tried to get up but Neeraj just pushed her back down and got between her legs. He pushed her dress up to her hip and ripped her red bikini off. Her neatly trimmed pussy was wet as Neeraj used his tongue to lick around her pussy lips. Babu ji and Raj both quickly undressed, and moved to either side of Parvati. Raj pulled the top of her dress down to her stomach, revealing her firm breast.

"Ooohh ggoodd...oohh", Parvati kept moaning as Raj grabbed hold of her breasts and assaulted her nipples with his mouth. Neeraj's tongue was now inside Parvati's hot pussy, licking her crazy.

"OOhh god....OOhh please ssttoopp", Parvati yelled.

This was the moment Babu ji had waited for as he knelt on top of Parvati's head and tried to feed his erect cock into her mouth. She turned her head but Babu ji grabbed hold of her face and pushed harder. Parvati was lost in the moment as she opened her mouth and started to suck Babu jis cock. Neeraj quickly took off his pants, and positioned his cock at Parvati's tight pussy. His cock was not really long, but it was as fat as his forearm. Parvati was now moving up and down on Babu ji cock as Neeraj pushed his cock slowly inside Parvati.

She could not believe the feeling of having a cock more the twice as big as her husband enter her tight pussy.

Babu ji looked down as he saw Parvati's beautiful face go up and down on his cock. her eyes closed, as her beautiful red lips sucked his cock. Parvati froze as Neeraj rammed all the way inside Parvati. Her eyes opened up as she stared straight into Babu jis eyes with a look of pure lust. This sight of seeing his cock go in and out of his daughter in law's mouth was too much for Babu ji as he forced his cock all the way inside Parvati's mouth and shot his load deep down her throat. As he pulled his cock out of her mouth, Neeraj started to increase his pace.

"Oh god, oh fuck", Parvati screamed out. Raj placed his dick in between Parvati's two breasts and started to tit fuck her.

"OOhh god...fuck me...oooohhh fuck me", Parvati yelled as both men built up a fast rhythm. Neeraj put her legs over his shoulders as her fucked her tight pussy, stretching her walls to the limit. Babu ji lied down next to her, watching Neeraj assault her pussy with her high heels pointing to the roof.

"Don't cum in me...OOhh god..Nnoooo.", Parvati moaned.

"OOhh fuck me you filthy animals", Parvati yelled out.

Both men had built up a sweat as Raj kept mauling and fucking her tits. Each time he'd trust in, the tip of his cock would hit her chin.

"Your one tight bitch, one tight bitch who needs to be filled up", Neeraj yelled as he trust into her one last time.

"Nnnooo", Parvati yelled. But it was no use as Neeraj shot load after load into her pussy. Parvati froze as Neeraj pumped every last drop.

He pulled out and clasped onto the floor as Raj got up and quickly took his position between Parvati's legs. His cock must have been at least 12 inches long, but not as fat as Neeraj's. In one quick thrust, he pushed his whole cock into Parvati's sore pussy.

"Man you are tight", Raj said as he slowly pumped into her cum filled cunt. Raj's cock was reaching places never explored before. Parvati wrapped her legs around Raj's back as Raj grabbed hold of Parvati's breasts and pumped into her. Babu ji grabbed Parvati's hand and placed it on his cock, trying to get it back up. Parvati was now screaming with pleasure as she started to move her hand up and down Babu ji cock.

"You slut...you like this don't you...I have never had a slut as hot and tight as you", Raj said as he too started to shoot his cum into Parvati's pussy, filling her up with his seed.

Parvati had now gotten Babu ji fully erect. As Raj pulled out, Babu ji replaced him, building up a steady rhythm. Babu ji rolled over as Parvati sat upright on Babu jis cock. she was now fucking him crazy.

Babu ji grabbed hold of her tits as Parvati humped Babu jis cock.

"I've always wanted a grandson", Babu ji said as he shot his load into Parvati's pussy. Parvati's tight pussy squeezed out all of Babu jis cum. Parvati could not believe what had just happened. She just fucked her father in law and his two friends all who where twice her age. The thought of being pregnant to one of these filthy men made her sick as she got up. She pulled her dress up, pulling the straps over her shoulders. She didn't bother pulling the dress down to cover up her abused pussy as she walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

"That's one hot daughter in law in got there Babu ji", Neeraj said while putting on his clothes. Both the men left, leaving Babu ji to think how much better his hot daughter in law is compared to a hooker. He got up and walked towards his room with a smile on his face.
[+] 2 users Like Zigspr's post
Like Reply
THE END
Like Reply