Poll: Who is ur favorite
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keerty suresh
41.27%
26 41.27%
Anushka shetty
58.73%
37 58.73%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS OFF SCREEN FANTASY
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773...=720&h=720]
[Image: 6a1b3fa2ef5b3b1f1642cb154d98fbf8.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRW3yQrlGTteh42I0Hcc...dZbuswGmo1]
[Image: anushka-shetty-in-bed-03.jpg]
[Image: anushka-shetty-in-bed-04.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
HELLO  GUYS 
NEXT   UPDATE  WILL  BE  TOMMOROW 

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
nice bro continue
Like Reply
Super update continue post more
Like Reply
(01-07-2019, 04:02 PM)ball Wrote: nice bro continue

Thank u... wait for next update...
Like Reply
(01-07-2019, 04:58 PM)jay Wrote: Super update continue post more

Next Update will be SoooooN
Like Reply
ANUSHKA SHETTY  #5

Later that evening, They sat down to eat dinner together. She was still distracted by the thought of his huge Dick . Anushka sat there contemplating what a horrible day It was. She unusually drank two glasses of wine, hoping it would help. It didn't. Akhil complimented her cooking, which had become pretty rare so she was pleased. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRYvlrDUI7h9ZAlYM8rV...o_KPBJZCDe]

He suggested watching tv and Anushka agreed, hoping something deep could get her mind out of the gutter.

Akhil  told her of a tv series that his friends said was great, Game of thrones. She thought she had heard of it but it sounded in depth and just what she needed. He set it up on Netflix and she laid out on the sofa. Unusually, Akhil wanted to lay with her, complaining it was cold. He squeezed by her side and pretty much rested his head on her shoulder. 

Normally,  she would have really appreciated the closeness but with her  mind in the dark depths it had been in, it really wasn't what she wanted. They settled down to watch the show and Anushka was soon given a shock. One of the earliest scenes was of a brother and sister fucking!

[Image: ba68505864f14f8fb9332ecc7fbfea80.gif]

Normally during film sex scenes, she would leave them to play as it felt less awkward than acknowledging it by fast forwarding. But they were really going at it.  Anushka was struggling with the idea of reaching for the remote when she noticed the tent in his sweatpants. No sooner had her eyes become fixated on that, he shifted his head until it was partly rested on the side of her boob! Anushka was panicked as she realised her nipples were hard. Was that because of the show or because of Akhil's bulge?! she looked again. Fuck, it was big.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13473320]

[Image: thumb_%3Cp%3E%3Ca-href-http-freeballing-...420959.png]

"Sorry Sweety, I had no idea this was in the show. Crazy huh?" Akhil spoke up, not doing anything to hide his erection.

"Uhh...yes....its alright." That was all Anushka could stammer out in response. Akhil seemed to be rather less awkward than Anushka was.

"I can't believe I've got a boner over incest." Akhil said, as if it was the most ordinary thing like 'how are you?'.

"Akhil!!"  she was shocked at his openness, despite his boner being obvious anyway. His boner, which she couldn't stop staring at.

"Relax Sweety, I can see you're enjoying it too." He looked at her and then to the buds from her protruding nipples, just centimetres from his face.

"Well I ...erm." she was speechless. He had caught me out. She thaught in her mind and she was shameful.... and looked at Akhil...

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-29-01-13-03-com-andro...764111.jpg]

"So Sweety you like incest then?" Akhil shifted his face until his cheek rested on her nipple, turning his whole body to the side, resulting in his hard Dick probing her leg through his sweatpants. "I can see you checking out my cock, Sweety. I saw how you looked at it earlier too." He rested his hand on her thigh as he spoke.

Anushka must have been red as a tomato as she opened her mouth but failed to respond. She didn't know what to say. She had never thought of incest before, it was so wrong. Yet he had caught her out looking at him. Was he coming onto me? He is my Brother????  She thought in her mind..!!!

TO  BE  CONTINUED.... [Image: heart.png]
[+] 2 users Like Billad980's post
Like Reply
ANUSHKA  SHETTY  #6

"Akhil.." she started, but she trailed off with a light moan as he rubbed his cheek over her nipple. It was so wrong, but she hadn't been touched like that in years. It wasn't her fault for moaning. His hand drifted further up her inner thigh. It felt so good. How could my own Brother's touch feel good to me? How sick was I? I had to stop him. Anushka thought in her mind

[Image: Telugu-Actress-Anushka-Shetty-Hot-Photos...ctures.jpg]

"Akhil, no." she said the words, but questioned if she meant them at all when she didn't push his hand away when he squeezed her upper thigh gently.

"Shhhh Sweety. Let this happen. Let me make you feel good." Akhil sounded so certain. So sure that she would give in to him. He put his lips around her nipple through the material and pulled. Anushka moaned and she thought sure he knew that whatever she said from then on, She  wasn't going to stop him. Anushka came to realise it by herself when she let him cup her mound over her leggings.

"Ohh my god." she moaned rather than resisted like she had intended. His hand pressed  Anushka's wet panties over her clit and even just that felt so intense. But my Brother! I couldn't do that with him. she thought in her mind. 
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

"Akhil, stop. You can't touch me there."
He didn't stop. He just moved to kiss her neck. His soft lips caressed the skin on her neck and sent shivers down her spine. Anushka  bit her lip to stifle her whimpers as he rubbed his hand more firmly over her leggings.

[Image: images-16.jpg]

Anushka was a hot mess and  she liked it. she hated herself for it, but she wanted more. She needed more. He seemed to be an expert, circling her pussy perfectly. It felt like the first time someone had played with her pussy. 

His tongue flicked at her ear lobe as he slipped his hand inside her leggings and inside her panties. Anushka squirmed as his fingers met her bare pussy. She was soaked, but it was so fucked up. Perhaps that was why she was so wet.

[Image: generated_14387479.gif]

"Fuck, Sweety, you're so wet." Akhil whispered in her ear, reminding her again it was his incestuous touch making me feel better than she had in his lifetime.

"We shouldn't be doing this Akhil you are my Brother." She uttered between her moans. It was more of a statement than a request to stop. It was an acceptance, that despite how wrong it was, She no longer cared.

"That's what makes it so fucking hot." Akhil looked Anushka in the eyes and then their  lips met. She don't know what overcame her. Maybe the two and a half glasses of wine or maybe the fact  she hadn't been touched in so long. Probably the passion of his kiss, which she fully devoted to. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTPd2xMQ_zlaG9vS8PXN...uoENsq9O4Z]

[Image: tumblr_oshz94ubRF1tlqk9xo1_r1_500.gif]

Their mouths combined as their  heads twisted this way and that, quickly playing with each other's tongues. She humped back against his hand. He sensed that she was about to cum and pulled out of the kiss. "Cum for me, Sweety. I really love you"..

His words shouldn't have tipped her into orgasm haven, but they did. Her arms failed as her hips went with his hand. She gripped the edge of the sofa as he continued to tease her sensitive clit. 

The scent of her pussy hung in the air. "You look so sexy when you cum, Sweety." Anushka heard him and opened her eyes to see his proud face gleaming back at her. Akhils hand had seemed experienced beyond his years.  She squirted heavenly...

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQsFWH2mrggnZQVOmGUn...M3IRX5cQR4]

Her brain told her to stop. That she would regret  her actions after. But her  body begged for more. It all clicked in her head. Anushka seeing him naked was deliberate. 

The way he lingered before covering, the moment he shuffled past overly close, and the show he had picked for us to watch. It had all been deliberate. She had fallen for it. Hard. But it didn't matter anymore. She craved her Brother too.

[Image: tumblr_opfemfYaaM1usdroto3_400.gif]

TO   BE   CONTINUED..... [Image: heart.png] 
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13473320]
[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-29-01-13-03-com-andro...764111.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_opfemfYaaM1usdroto3_400.gif]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
Thank you guys for Your Support..

Your comments and Rating will be Appreciable..

Hello Guys... well Anushka's Story is Going to end in 3-4 Updates....

Whom  should i chose Next...

[Image: Pics-Art-07-01-11-32-33.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Billad980's post
Like Reply
(01-07-2019, 06:50 PM)Billad980 Wrote: Thank you guys for Your Support..

Your comments and Rating will be Appreciable..

Hello Guys... well Anushka's Story is Going to end in 3-4 Updates....

Whom  should i chose Next...

[Image: Pics-Art-07-01-11-32-33.jpg]

Poonam Sinha , mother of Sonakshi Sinha please
[+] 1 user Likes dannyboy0755's post
Like Reply
(01-07-2019, 07:05 PM)dannyboy0755 Wrote: Poonam Sinha , mother of Sonakshi Sinha please

HA.. ha.. ha...

That will be interesting bro.. i wl think aboit it..
Like Reply
She looks beautiful, homely yet milfy , please do it
Like Reply
(01-07-2019, 07:15 PM)dannyboy0755 Wrote: She looks beautiful, homely yet milfy , please do it

I will introduce her in any of my future story.. 

Keep following the updates... welcome
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting bro
Like Reply
waiting for next update bro................. 

Please find my thread  Actress Roleplays 
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
(01-07-2019, 08:40 PM)Krishan202 Wrote: waiting for next update bro................. 

Please find my thread  Actress Roleplays 

Thank u Bro... next update will be soon...
Like Reply
Hello guys my Friend Krishna Started his Own Story Thread.. pls check it out...

Link is below... banana banana banana

Actress Roleplays 
[+] 1 user Likes Billad980's post
Like Reply
  happy NEXT  UPDATE  WILL BE  TOMMOROW... banana

Your Review and Ratings will be Appreciable... Heart

[Image: IMG-20190311-020848-366.jpg]
Like Reply
Heart Heart Heart

[Image: NauticalAmbitiousArgusfish-size_restricted.gif]

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply