Poll: Who is ur favorite
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keerty suresh
41.27%
26 41.27%
Anushka shetty
58.73%
37 58.73%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS OFF SCREEN FANTASY
(21-08-2019, 03:06 PM)Billad980 Wrote: Nidhi's  Role will end in next update bro..

yourock thanks bro ❣ i am big fan i like your post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-08-2019, 03:14 PM)mohan sai Wrote: yourock thanks bro ❣ i am big fan i like your post

THANK  YOU  BRO.... KEEP SUPPORTING.. Heart
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
Keep it with David and his friends ..not her brother..try to write David fucking Nisha ..plz write a story on Nayanthara..waiting for so many days
Like Reply
Information 
(21-08-2019, 04:14 PM)Srinu143 Wrote: Keep it with David and his friends ..not her brother..try to write David fucking Nisha ..plz write a story on Nayanthara..waiting for so many days

Sorry  Bro..  but  I dont like  Nayantara.. 
So  I  cant  write a story  on  her. U can Request any other Actress.. wl try to write...

Keep supporting..  Heart

[Image: Screenshot-2019-08-20-22-17-21-com-andro...709592.jpg]
Like Reply
Please write on keerthi suresh sex story
Like Reply
You are writing good story and please keep it up we Are with you
Like Reply
Please use only keerthi your keerthi suresh story is pretty boring due to the involvement of other actress
Like Reply
Bro waiting for your update......

And thank you very much for liking my story. I have updated My story HAWAS KI AAG today. Please read it.  I hope you will like my new update..... 

Thank you
[Image: 20230816-221934.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Baban's post
Like Reply
(21-08-2019, 05:19 PM)Sanjeevkc0001 Wrote: Please use only keerthi your keerthi suresh story is pretty boring due to the involvement  of other actress

[b][u]THANK U FOR YOUR HONEST REVIEW...  Heart [/u][/b]

SORRY  FOR  THE  BORING  STORY..I TOO FELT IT WAS BORING BUT IM A NEW  WRITER... 

I  WILL  DEFINITELY  WRITE A NEW STORY ON KITTY  SOLO..

PLS  SUGGEST ME WHAT KIND OF STORY U WANT ON HER.. 
LIKE  BRO SIS, WITH NEW ACTOR, DIRECTOR ETC....

KEEP  SUPPORTING BROTHER.. Heart
Like Reply
Write a story on anasuya and roja like fucking by jabardasth contestants ..plz write on this bro atleast
Like Reply
Do you know that bogan story on previous xossip
Site pk medical college and where keerthi was student bang by chairman using horney making pill that type brother
Waiting for your replay.
Thank you
Your no 1 fan
Sanjeevkc0001
Like Reply
(21-08-2019, 08:32 PM)Sanjeevkc0001 Wrote: Do you know that bogan story on previous xossip
Site pk medical college and where keerthi  was student bang by chairman using horney making pill that type brother
Waiting for your replay.
Thank you
Your no 1 fan
Sanjeevkc0001

Will Try Bro..!!
[+] 1 user Likes Billad980's post
Like Reply
Sri divya
Like Reply
HELLO...

NEXT  UPDATE  TONIGHT....

KEEP  SUPPORTING..... Heart

[Image: Screenshot-2019-08-20-22-17-21-com-andro...709592.jpg]
Like Reply
SIBLINGS  REVENGE #4

She got up and then sat down quickly next to Kajal realizing they could see her naked body. At least sitting, her smooth pussy was unable to be seen by Kajal and David as the three sat there with the scent and heat of sex in the air.

[Image: Pic-Talk--Sizzling-Tollywood-Sisters-184.jpg]

"I want you to enjoy him," Kajal said kissing Nisha before running a finger across David's chest as he leaned back, arms spread showing his well defined chest. 

Nisha bit her lip again imaging what it would feel like to have him on her, in her. And her was her girlfriend giving permission.

"Come on," Kajal grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the hot tub with her. 

They climbed down and out David taking in the view of these gorgeous women whom he was still going to fuck tonight. Kajal lead Nisha in the house, still naked, water dripping from their lithe bodies and towards the stairs to head toward her room. 

Nisha looked back in time to see David standing up, his hard dick standing at 90 degrees, water dripping off it.

[Image: 9EFE739.jpg]

David grabbed a towel and dried his hands. He picked up his joint and relit it before following the girls inside, his dick bouncing, balls full.

The pot smoke billowed behind him as he followed the trail of water and wet carpet up to the third floor, past where Arun was passed out. He stepped through the open door way and found Kajal licking Nisha's belly button as she slid down her body. 

As Kajal found her clit with her tongue she proceeded to spell revenge with it. 
Taking another puff he walked over to Nisha's side and offered the joint to her. 

[Image: Nude%2BNisha%2BAgarwal%2Bxxx%2Bboobs%2BN...2Bshow.jpg]

She looked past it to his cock and reached for that instead. She stroked it as he reached down with his friend to fondle her breast and as Kajal continued to spell out words she came again calling out loudly, unaware that on the other side of the wall her boyfriend lay passed out.

Kajal kissed her way up Nisha's body and then leaned over to lick David's cock head. Nisha's continually wet pussy dripped watching this cock loving before her. 

Catching her breath she reached up for the joint and started to move around to lay on her stomach. Kajal rotated too focusing on David's cock moving from licks on the sides and head to shorts popping sucks of the head itself.

Nisha took another toke and then turned Kajal's face towards hers and shotgunned the smoke into her mouth at the tip of David's cock. 

David's cock twitch looking at these beauties french through the week smoke. His eyes moved down their backs and on to their beautiful pert asses. It was taking all of his self control to not just flip one of them over and pound away.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTbiJcTgBvXv05FZfCkK...7jwEA3LVIz]

As the image of that played out in his mind, first with Nisha and then Kajal and then with Nisha again, Nisha and Kajal started to kiss his cock together, taking turns on the shaft, the head, and the balls.

If the Nisha from even earlier today could see herself now she wouldn't believe it. She had only made out with girls once or twice for "practice", now she knew she would do it again multiple times, and she was now giving a blow job with another girl. 

She didn't even like giving blow jobs. She had done so for Arun once or twice but only begrudgingly. But there was something about this, all of it, David and Kajal, it felt so freeing and so magical.

[Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2Bsucking%2Bcock%2Bphoto%2Bblowjob.jpg]

As Kajal came up from going down, taking several inches of David's cock in her mouth, she looked challenging at Nisha who accepted the challenge. She swallowed as much of his cock as she could, taking more than she ever had of Arun's, but loving every moment of it. It tasted and felt so good and there was no way she was going to let Kajal "win".

David's head was thrown back as he felt their competing mouths on him. His hands had found their way to each of their heads and he felt them bob and bounce and slide as the attempted to deep throat him. 

Kajal had been right, Nisha was a little sex machine waiting to be awaken. He needed to make sure to thank her for including him in this scheme. 

[Image: 12056158.gif]

So good," David moaned as one then the other sucked on him. "You keep this up and I am going to cum."

Holding Nisha from going back on him as Kajal's mouth popped off him, she said, "not yet," and giggled as she kissed Nisha again pulled her onto her. As rolled over away from David, they faced each other hands exploring their bodies and Kajal gave Nisha a slight nudge.

Realizing what she wanted Nisha said, "...but I've never..."
Interrupting Nisha by placing her finger to Nisha's lips, Kajal said, "You know what to do."

[Image: Screenshot-2019-07-03-17-19-47-com-andro...293395.jpg]

Nisha licked her lips and kissed her way down her body and found her way to her slit. This was her first time seeing one like this, taking in the smell and feel she kissed the places that caused her pleasure as she felt Kajal's body move to the pleasure.

David frustrated, yet horny and excited, took another toke on the joint and walked around the bed to get behind Nisha. Her succulent ass was in the air as her faced was buried in Kajal's twat. 

Not know how much longer he could hold out he rubbed a finger against her pussy causing her to moan. Her ass moved seductively from side to side. He finds her way to her wet hole. Despite all the action keeping it wet she is still tight and he thinks how much fun it will be stretching her out. 

[Image: kajal-and-nisha-agarwal14.jpg]
He begins the process with one finger, feeling her squirm on his finger tip. He sees Kajal holding Nisha's head in place as she Kajal's body shakes and convulses. Slowly at first but then with growing intensity.

'Nisha was good on my cock, she must be great on pussy,' David thought to himself.
Kajal cried out loudly as her body shook. The orgasmic quack rolling through her body. 

Catching her breath, she said to Nisha, "Tiff-baby, that was amazing." She pulled her up kissing her, tasting her juices on her newest lovers mouth. 

"Should we give David what we all know you both want?"

Biting her lip and rolling onto her back Nisha looked from Kajal to David, her chest heaving with her perky breast and engorged nipples pointing toward the ceiling. David climbs onto the bed kissing her knees and having them fall to the sides, up the inside of her thighs, a quick lick of her clit that causes her to quiver, and then up her belly and each nipple once before positioning himself over her. 

[Image: Nisha%2BAgarwal%2Bnaked%2Bshaved%2Bpussy...%2Bsex.jpg]

His cockhead rubs against her tight wet pussy as he slowly rubs against her opening. Their lips lock and she wraps her arms around him. As he gently pushes into her she feels herself already stretched unlike any time before. David feels so good, so big against her she already involuntarily moans.

Inch by inch he seesaws into her, Nisha complete lost in the moment, Kajal ecstatic about how much better this evening is going even then she planned.
Like Reply
Nisha, unsure if it because of how amazing the evening has been or because David's cock is so amazing, begins to have her first vaginal orgasm. Her pussy spasms on David causing him to take every bit of self control not to fill her with cum, but despite that he keeps his pace. 

Speeding up Kajal's headboard begins to pound against the wall as Nisha cries out with pleasure.

[Image: Nude%2Bmilky%2Bboobs%2BNisha%2BAgarwal%2...2Bcock.jpg]

Arun blinks awake, hearing his wall get hammered over and over. "What the..," he mumbles to himself as he sits up. His slut sister must have David over again, taking advantage of their parents being out of town for the weekend. 

"Oh my God!" he yells, "Keep it the fuck down." Arun hits the wall repeatedly and then goes back over to his bed, puts his head phones on and tries to drown out the fucking noises coming from next door, and pops another xanax to go back to sleep.

As Arun pounded the wall Nisha exploded again on David's dick. Knowing that her boyfriend was right on the other side of the wall, hearing her have the best fucking of her life pushed her over the edge. 

[Image: Naked%2Bslim%2Bbody%2BNisha%2BAgarwal%2B...%2Bsex.jpg]

If she could think straight she wouldn't even be mad that Kajal had told her he wasn't home. The gifts she had given her tonight were worth it.

"I'm going to cum," David huffed. "Where...?"
"Her face," Kajal said. Nisha blushed at the thought. She didn't even like cum and  she was about to get splashed on the face with it.

David pulled out abruptly and jumped off the bed. Her grabbed Nisha pulling her as she moved to the floor in front of him. He placed her hand on his cock and aimed it at her face. Her mouth open in excitement as she wanted him to cover her with cum.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-08-17-17-30-23-com-insta...054245.jpg]

Nisha barely noticed Kajal was beside her her mouth open also, not noticing the cell phone in her hand recording her vigorous strokes.

David looked down at them and released his load. Spurts landed across Nisha's face and Kajal pushed her way in to get a few herself. With one hand on the back of Nisha's head he pulled her mouth to his cock letting her lick it clean. With the other hand he took the phone from Kajal as she leaned in to lick the cum from Nisha's face. 

[Image: 320x240.4.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRJS-wGdBrT5-mUwctG1...MV_bDTq1W3]

Giggling, they switched, Kajal sucking David clean, tasting his semen and Nisha's juices, while Nisha leaked the cum off Kajal's face. Looking up at the phone in David's hand, Nisha winked.

[Image: Black%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bon%2BKajal%2BAggarw...andjob.jpg]

Arunn slept through the rest of the night's escapades. David, Nisha, and Kajal took turns fucking. Nisha had never felt so liberated and used at the Davide time before. 

She was in a near constant state of pleasure with one or both of her new love'rs hands, or other both parts, on her or in her.

When he did wake he was still none the wiser so when he groggily heard that slut sister of his moaning as the headboard beat against the wall he was more than annoyed. 

"Bitch'"

he muttered to himself as he wondered down stairs to get something to eat. He could hear the bed creak and hear the lovers moans as she kept her door open again. 'Doesn't she know other people live here,' he thought to himself.
Like Reply
As he rounds the corner into the kitchen he sees his sister wearing a large t-shirt sitting at the counter eating Fruits.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQGD7vikAij1sVUZQPZ9...xTwNxCln8o]

"What the fuck," he says. "Who is in your room?"

"David and I think you recognize those moans don't you. Well probably not with your useless cock," Kajal said with scorn and a look of absolute victory.

"No. It's gotta just be one of your slutty friends," Arun says as he turns to runs upstairs.

"I suppose she is now," he heard Kajal laugh as she gets up to follow him.

Arun runs down the hall, hearing the moans grow louder and more intense. Just as he turns to look in the door he hears the awful sound of Nisha climaxing with David as he shoots his load into her.

[Image: Naked%2Bsexy%2BNisha%2BAgarwal%2Bstandin...Bdress.jpg]

'She must have been riding him this whole time,' he realizes. 'The sound this morning. The sound last night...' Tears begin to well in his eyes.

David sees him but doesn't say anything. Nisha lifts off of David, cum dropping from her well loved pussy. She slides down, her perfect tits running over David's body, and takes his semihard cock into her mouth to clean it.

[Image: Nude%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bon%2BNisha%2BAgarwal...rriage.jpg]

Kajal pushes past him, pulling her shirt off of her naked body and says, "let me clean that for you," moving behind Nisha to lick her pussy clean.

Nisha notices Arun and goes to lift her mouth off David's cock but David holds her in place as one final, put his dick in her ass and fucks for few min and late load empties into her face.

[Image: Kajal-and-Nisha11.jpg]

Pouting, Nisha lifts her face, cum collected at the side of her mouth whispers, "sorry," and goes back to cleaning.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSIE0q5pdLRMgLyD3Ykk...wbwfimAMPN]

TO  BE  CONTINUED.... Heart 
Like Reply
HELLO  GUYS...

I  HOPE  U  LIKED  THIS  UPDATE..
NISHA  AGARWAL  STORY  ENDS  HERE AND  NEXT  UPDATE  WILL  BE  ON......

KAMADEVI KAJAL  AGARWAL

[Image: kajal5555556.jpg]

PLEASE  SHARE  YOUR  COMMENTS  AND  RATINGS..WHICH  MOTIVATES  A  WRITER  TO  GIVE  U  THE  BEST..
Like Reply
(22-08-2019, 09:53 PM)Billad980 awesome ♥ bro nyce post???doo more Wrote: yourock As he rounds the corner into the kitchen he sees his sister wearing a large t-shirt sitting at the counter eating Fruits.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQGD7vikAij1sVUZQPZ9...xTwNxCln8o]

"What the fuck," he says. "Who is in your room?"

"David and I think you recognize those moans don't you. Well probably not with your useless cock," Kajal said with scorn and a look of absolute victory.

"No. It's gotta just be one of your slutty friends," Arun says as he turns to runs upstairs.

"I suppose she is now," he heard Kajal laugh as she gets up to follow him.

Arun runs down the hall, hearing the moans grow louder and more intense. Just as he turns to look in the door he hears the awful sound of Nisha climaxing with David as he shoots his load into her.

[Image: Naked%2Bsexy%2BNisha%2BAgarwal%2Bstandin...Bdress.jpg]

'She must have been riding him this whole time,' he realizes. 'The sound this morning. The sound last night...' Tears begin to well in his eyes.

David sees him but doesn't say anything. Nisha lifts off of David, cum dropping from her well loved pussy. She slides down, her perfect tits running over David's body, and takes his semihard cock into her mouth to clean it.

[Image: Nude%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bon%2BNisha%2BAgarwal...rriage.jpg]

Kajal pushes past him, pulling her shirt off of her naked body and says, "let me clean that for you," moving behind Nisha to lick her pussy clean.

Nisha notices Arun and goes to lift her mouth off David's cock but David holds her in place as one final, put his dick in her ass and fucks for few min and late load empties into her face.

[Image: Kajal-and-Nisha11.jpg]

Pouting, Nisha lifts her face, cum collected at the side of her mouth whispers, "sorry," and goes back to cleaning.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSIE0q5pdLRMgLyD3Ykk...wbwfimAMPN]

TO  BE  CONTINUED.... Heart 
Like Reply
Try keeping gangbang of all four
[+] 1 user Likes Idiot123's post
Like Reply