Misc. Erotica Rinku – The Film
Rinku – The Film (Part 1)

Mohit (my husband) & myself had gone for a late night film. Although it was a weekday my cheapo husband had agreed to go as the tickets were free.
Being a weekday there were hardly people in the whole theatre & we went & sat in the last row.
I had already decided that I would give Mohit a really good time & slipped my hand gently on to his crotch. He stroked my hand & I grinned in anticipation. It was not often that my lazy husband reciprocated so fast. Mohit nuzzled my neck & my impatient pussy began to get wet.
I kept stroking Mohit’s crotch & he relaxed in his seat.

But barely 15 minutes into the movie I realized that Mohit had dozed off. His deep breathing indicated he was fast asleep.
‘You useless Bastard!‘ I mumbled to myself & pulled away my hand in frustration.
“Oufff! Careful!” a hoarse voice whispered by my side.
I almost yelped in surprise as I had not noticed the man sitting next to me.
“Sorry!” I mumbled & looked at the screen.
Then I tensed & froze. I felt an elbow push against my arm, then draw away & then slowly push towards my arm again.
I removed my arm from the armrest & immediately the elbow pushed towards my breast.
I glanced at the man in the next seat but he kept staring at the screen but his elbow kept rubbing against my breast.
I looked at Mohit & the elbow stopped prodding against my breast although Mohit was lost in his dreamworld & was of no use to me.
I sat up straighter & stretched my leg out & instantly the man spread his legs & his knee rested against my leg.
I was wearing a knne length denim skirt & felt the roughness of his hairy leg against my smooth skin.
Even before I could react his elbow again made contact with the side of boob & his hand slipped over my hand & he bagan pressing my palm in his.
My body which had been expecting something like this from my husband reacted shamelessly to this stranger’s touch. I twitched involuntarily & the man slipped his hand on to my thigh.
I closed my eyes & stifled a moan as I felt my nipples tighten & push against my bra.
I lifted my leg a bit & placed it slowly over the man’s leg & I saw him place his other hand on his crotch.
I smiled to  myself & decided that I would let him do the hard work. I relaxed & leaned back into my chair.

‘You useless Bastard!’ I cursed to myself as even after 15 minutes the man’s hand was still stuck on my thigh & his elbow was poking me in my boob.
After a glance at my still sleeping husband & with an irritated shake of my head I gently leaned towards the man & whispered “Chutiya, mai chilaoon ya tu aur bhi kuch karega? Thigh massage ka kaam karta hai kya?” I asked insultingly.
But before I could lean back, he grunted & grabbed my silky brown hair in one hand pushed my lips on to his mouth. I felt the taste of beer & cigarettes as his tongue pushed inside my mouth. I on my part sucked on his tongue & tried to probe his mouth with my tongue.
At the same time, his other hand slid over my boob & slipped towards my back.
I was wearing a red sleeveless T-shirt & his hand easily went below that as he he unclasped my bra.
“Ohh fuck! Why did you…mmmmmmm…my bra..uuummmmmm!” I began to protest but my words got lost in his kiss as he groped my naked boobs & tired to pull my bra away. He also held my T-shirt & began to pull it over my head.
He was trying to strip me topless right there with Mohit in the next seat.
I pushed away, pulling my T-shirt back, shaking my head & whispering “No..no! Stop it!”
In the light from the screen I saw him grin as his hands thrust towards my thighs.
Expertly he reached inside & tugged at my panties which came away within a minute. He pulled my panties right down my ankles & removed them. He sniffed at them & licked at the part which had covered my crotch.
My pussy throbbed as I was turned on by this toughie & I leaned towards him & began kissing him.
I moaned loudly as I felt his fingers carress one of my nipples.
‘Ziipppppp’! I heard him lower the zip of his jeans & I playfully reached out for his crotch & froze.
His cock was already out!
He wasn’t wearing any underwear!
He held my hair & guided my mouth towards his erect shaft.
If I was shocked at being forced to give a blowjob to a stranger in theatre I was horrified as I heard him reach back & unzip my skirt. My T-shirt was still bunched above my tits as he tugged way my skirt.
I was being stripped naked in minutes.
I struggled & managed to raise my lips near his ears & pleaded “Please..please..yahan…nangi…please…mat karo….anywhere else…I will come with you. You can fuck me if you want…!”
“If I want?…As if you don’t want..to be fucked?” he teased & squeezed my bums hard lifting me upwards.
I gasped as my skirt slipped down my knees & he pulled my face towards his cock.
I was arched over the armrest. My naked bums facing my sleeping husband & my quivering lips inches from his erect cock.
‘SPLAT…SPLATTT!’ the sound must have been heard all over the theatre as he spanked my butt & pushed his crotch upwards & fucked my mouth.
Nervously I  let him penetrate my mouth & then my body took over.
Instinctively my tongue wrapped around his shaft & my head bobbed up & down as I wet his shaft with my spit.
I reached out & gently caressed his balls with my fingers & felt his groan inside me.
Slowly I began to gain control of the blowjob. I was sucking his balls, then licking his cock from top of his dickhead to the base, I teased him by pulling his curly pubic hair & then stuffed his cock deep down my throat.
I gagged but was able to control my coughing & spluterring as he forced my head even lower down on his member.
Then suddenly I gasped & almost yelped “AAAAaa…ooommmmm!”
He had shoved 2 of his thick fingers inside my asshole.
The fingers of his other hand were tangled in my silky hair while my nipples were rubbing against the central armrest sending waves of passion inside my body.
Then I felt him withdraw his fingers & before I could let a breath escape he had them back inside me.
But this time 2 of his fingers were inside my pussy while his thumb was inside my asshole.
The pleasure coursing inside my body caused me to abandon my fear & I concentrated on sucking his cock.
After a few minutes he slowed & tried to remove his cock from my mouth.
But I kept on sucking him. My face was wet with my spit, his precum & his sweat. My hair was sticking to his belly & to his cock.
“Stop..you bitch! I will cummmmm!” he whispered & yanked my hair roughly.
“Owwww!” I yelped as he dragged me off his glistening penis.
I tied to move back on to his cock but he pushed me into my seat & leaned over, removed my T-shirt along with my bra & buried his face in my breasts.
I sat there shamelessly, completely naked, with my husband asleep in the next seat & this stranger sucking my nipples & fingering my cunt & driving me crazy.
“Fuck me!” I gasped in a voice louder than I expected & heard a few laughs & a couple of whistles.
“Kahan ho..abhi aata hoon..chodne!” somebody called out & a cold sweat broke out on my body.
I glanced at Mohit but he slept on undisturbed.
The man also stopped sucking my tits & I whispered “Chal na..kahi aur chal..please!”
He nodded & tossed me my T-shirt. I wore it & pulled up my skirt.
He took my bra & sucked on the cups & licked the inside of the cups. He did the same with my panties & then stuffed both into his pocket as he pushed me forward by my butt.

Quielty we slipped out of the back door. I was wondering what Mohit would if he woke up when the man said “SMS kar ki tu toilet me hai!”
‘Smart fucker!’ I thought to myself & wondered where he was planning to take me, when he groped my tits & led me into a corridor where a sign declared ‘To Toilet’

“You will come into the ladies toilet?” I teased but my smile faded when he said “No bitch, you are coming inside the mens toilet.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – The Film - by nangi_rinku - 14-05-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Rinku – The Film - by nangi_rinku - 14-05-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Rinku – The Film - by Johnpaul - 19-05-2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Rinku – The Film - by boob_lover259 - 01-06-2019, 12:25 AM
RE: Rinku – The Film - by blackdesk - 06-06-2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Rinku – The Film - by Tanisha - 06-02-2023, 06:44 PM
RE: Rinku – The Film - by qazmlp - 07-02-2023, 12:47 AM