Misc. Erotica A String of Flowers... (By = sirajahmed10) - COMPLETE
A String of Flowers

By = sirajahmed10

Standing on the balcony of her single room flat she was gazing at the bright stars playing hide and seek with the passing of thin clouds. At time they were sparkling brightly and at times the darkness overshadowed them as was the case with her from the past five years.

Her eyes were filled as she recalled the moment when her son boarded the bus to reach a far off destination to pursue his studies, five years ago. Then also she had stood still staring at the bus slowly moving out of her vision and today she was gazing at the stars as the time of arrival of her son was nearing.

In the past five years she had hardly met him ten times when she had gone to the boarding home. How she had wished she had enough money to visit him regularly, but those days she could ill afford it. She had strived hard saving money to see this day and today being the first day of his job, she waited for him to come home.

She was uncertain as to when he would reach home. The seconds were slowly tickling by and as she was counting the stars as though counting the days of his absence, she saw a car approaching from the far side of the road. At first she just saw the dim lights and as it appeared closer, its lights started glowing like the stars and when it's light spread and illuminated the road, she could his face peeping out of the window eagerly to meet her.

Her face lit up as though all the stars illumination were focused upon her. Her stance changed and she ran down the stairs to meet him and by the time she reached the final step her son had stepped out of the car. The first impression on seeing him sent a jolt through her. For a second she thought she was seeing her husband who was no more. It took some moments before she could come out of the trance.

As Shyam, her son embraced her she was delighted. Holding each others hands they climbed the stairs to the flat in which she had spent the last five years dreaming, speculating and thinking of this day.

Today all her hard work was rewarded. Her son was back. Not only he was back but had secured a promising job in one of the Multi National Companies. Being the first day she was eager to know about the nature of his job, his pay and his timings.

Freshening up as Shyam sat on the sofa, his mother brought him a cup of coffee and when he accepted it she said 'how was the day?'

Ma it was fine. I have been posted as Administrative Officer and my timings are 9 to 7.

My goodness do you have to work for so long she said counting the hours on her fingers.

'Yes, so it is' replied Shyam smiling.

'And may I know how much they are paying you?' 

'You will be surprised; he lifted his fingers.'

'Oh my goodness, I can't believe it,' saying she sat down beside him.

It's a fact and the credit goes to you.

Smiling and tousling his hair she said 'it is the outcome of 5 years of struggle we had, five long years' she repeated.

'I will make you forget it' replied Shyam embracing her.

'On your coming home I have already forgotten it' she replied.

'But I have not. I have lost five precious years without you and I want them back' he said.

Those words were blissful. She could not keep back the tears which filled her eyes; smiling at him she asked 'have you missed me so much.'

'Yes Ma, I missed a lot. I missed you, I missed your love, I missed your cooking, I missed you taking care of me, I missed sitting next to you, cuddling you like this and what not. Do you remember all that' he asked her.

'Yes, I do remember everything. Especially, you're playing with my hair. Though at times it hurt me, but I still loved it,' she replied.

'Yes I remember playing with your hair. It had a special meaning to me' he replied.

'Now that you are back everything will be as usual.'

'I hope so but for the timings of the office.'

'Why? What has time to do with it?'

'Remember I will be working till 7 and obviously will be late; then again having to rush early in the morning.

'Yes, time is a problem' she said smiling.

Chatting the time flew and soon after dinner, his mother set his bed in the sitting room and went to her own. There in the recluse of the four corners of her small room she slept peacefully.

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A String of Flowers... (By = sirajahmed10) - COMPLETE - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 08:15 PM