Adultery Swati's Life with a paralyzed husband-continued from where the writer has left writer:- seansean007
Swati's Life with a paralyzed husband-continued from where the writer has left
writer:- seansean007
13th December 2015

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1408531

Hi to all friends. I'm new on this forum. I'm a big fan of Pink baby. one my all time favorite story is his very first story. There are several other very well written stories having potential to reach legendary status, but unfortunately some writers either lose their interest or become busy with their life and are unable to continue their story...................one of such stories is "Swati's life with a paralyzed husband" written by COOLSMARTDUDE.

He started the story with a bang with a plot having tons of potential to become one of the best stories of this forum, however as it happens with most of us adults, they get busy focusing on building their careers, doing jobs, businesses etc. that it becomes very difficult to dedicate some of their precious time to continue the story. The writers have full right to decide what he wants to do and when to update their stories.

However COOLSMARTDUDE has developed such a plot that I couldn't resist anymore and am trying to continue from where he has left (as promised he will definitely continue and original writer will always have a better development of the story...........so wait for his updates too )...............ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL WRITER COOLSMARTDUDE for laying such a brilliant foundation for a brilliant story

You can also read Swati's Life With A Paralyzed Husband-Alternate Ending
by our beloved writer "seansean007"
[+] 3 users Like MasterBull's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Swati's Life with a paralyzed husband-continued from where the writer has left writer:- seansean007 - by MasterBull - 07-05-2019, 11:12 PM