Adventures of kinky couple
Hi friends, after having our night sex, my wife just slipped to a deep sleep. I wasnt getting the sleep and thought to share
our life story with you People.
I still get surprised about getting woken up by the girl I used to dream off and masturbate sometimes back in the past. I really have a story for the
audience who likes descriptive and slow moving story.

Well Im sorry, I nearly forgot to introduce myself. Im Rahul, a businessman from Goa settled in Mangalore. Im married to
rather call a perfect babe of 34-30-34 from Uttar Pradesh.  

I was hornny asshole from teenage , and was always filled with lust.. You should have already made some wild guesses, its because of my state.
I would on my lesuire time would go to Adult sites pinging random girls and would indulge in conversations. I grew flirting with girls age ranging
from 21 to as old as 45...LOL.. could see you laughing reading this... but cant help out cause that was due to my age and place I was brought up from..
While pinging people randomly online I came across Sonam my princess, my wife. Quite surprsing isnt it. Well my entire story would rather be
fanatsy for many as the story proceeds.

I just dropped a personal message to her ID with some catchy lines which usually grabs attention.. She replied like I
expected, offcourse man I had been doing this with many girls by then... She became more comfortable with me...
I usually follow a step when approaching a new girl, I would start by greeting them and go through some general talks
ending up in sex talk or role play.. She was put through the same process... Usually I used to make girls get impressed
by me... well this time I felt this was getting bit different.. Trust me yaar... I felt like I was growing feelings
for a stranger I met a day back online. I usually use to ping people only on my lesuire time.. But Sonam dragged me and made me
hook up to that site whole day checking whether she is online and available for chat... I started to realize that this
was something different from the one I usually do, I wanted to pull myself away from her.. trust me brother... the harder
I tried I was getting more closer to her.. My chats now was more focused in gathering personal details about her and so did she which had
assured me that she was curious about me like I was about her.. Trust me all this was happening with us while we had no idea how eaach other looked like....
Trust me falling in a love with a girl about whom you have no clue about her or her appearance
is a real leap of faith, Im not much of a person who go on appearance.. But still it was a curious journey... That was the first time I was ever falling in love with
someone, People say first love is the best love, well in my case back then.. It was blind love.. Indeed a a blind love... Felt more like 50 shades grey....

It was month now, that we were going good with bitter intersitials in middle... blocking each other and fighting like a wild dogs.... No wonder she likes doggy style
in bed... Everytime she blocks me I felt like a way to bitter.. Bitter then a bitter-guard.... Haa yaa thats different her anger never stays beyond a week. Once so
happened the Civil War took place between us and dont think Captain America or Tony Stark came for my rescue and also dont ask the reason I forgot already...
It went on to an extent that we havent talked to each other for a nearly 20 days.. At the end, she ended up coming back for fresh start.... I knew deep down she cant
live without me so do I... We felt that no matter what our thoughts, opinion and our kinky ideas were well synced, and deep down we knew we would be best couple ever..
Indeed we are now...

Then one fine day I dont know whose face I saw that day, she had sent her picture and wanted to know if she looks Good..?? REALLY... Seeing her pic I realised that
GOD is true.. He indeed made a kismaat connection with a babe... God DAMN, HOLY MOLY.. I swear if the happiness that day I had were to fuel a rocket.. It would have
easily crossed the milky way galaxy and might have met Thanos before Avengers did (Oops Im a huge of Marvel)... She was indeed a Princess then so is she now...
I was in a pub when I saw her pic for the first time, dho shots extra maare out of happiness... I never knew back then the first girl I loved would be my wife...
And my wife would something like a goddess of beauty... She is crazy and insane like me and that makes us more special I suppose....

Typing these Im getting sleep now... I would post the remaining story as well as our sexual encounters and our first meet on my posts...Do drop your opinions in the
comment section which would help me give you a better narration... Good bye for now.. Signing off..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of kinky couple - by DamnCool - 02-05-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: Adventures of kinky couple - by neha2 - 02-05-2019, 06:41 PM
RE: Adventures of kinky couple - by DamnCool - 02-05-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Adventures of kinky couple - by Givemeextra - 03-05-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: Adventures of kinky couple - by DamnCool - 12-05-2019, 08:29 AM
RE: Adventures of kinky couple - by hornbeam1984 - 13-05-2019, 06:39 AM
RE: Adventures of kinky couple - by DamnCool - 30-05-2019, 06:29 PM