Fantasy Secret club for indian couple by puneslut2
Secret club for Indian couple
Writer:- puneslut2
12th June 2017

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1490703

Manasi had completed her post-graduation from reputed college of ****. She was very smart girl in her college days, She had arranged marriage with Vishal and she is housewife. She get married at age of 23 just after giving exam of her post-graduation. She is now 25 years old.
Vishal work for Multinational company and earn good money, they own house in ****. Vishal was little shy type and Manasi was his faithful wife. He love her lot, He consider himself lucky because despite his older age(32) he got beautiful college girl, in fact hot college girl to marry.
Manasi used to get bore at home and now she was very active on Facebook, what Sapp. No prize for guessing that Manasi had lot of male friend on what Sapp and Facebook. She used to chat with all of male friends but she knows her limits and never cross it.
Her bonding was her friend was very good; she used to send her pic to lot of male friends. If she wears new saree, new dress she used to post it on Facebook and send it to her whatSapp friends. This was not strange for her, she doesn’t feel it odd or she didn’t take it in bad spirit, her intention and her loyalty was very clear.
Vishal obviously don’t like it but he trust her and don’t want to hurt her. She also had one dummy account on yahoo and Skype. She had lot of friends there also. She had permission of vishal also for this account. She used to chat here, mostly adult. She also exposed herself without face obviously. But Vishal didn’t know that she expose herself on Skype or yahoo. He thought this account is only for fun.
Her profile pic on yahoo messenger and Skype was her boobs covered in Kameez with mangalsutra dangling on her boobs. Her name one yahoo messenger and Skype was her real name as she know there will be thousands of Manasi in world and no one will be identify her on name only.
One day she receive one invitation email on her yahoo messenger, Its subject line was “Welcome to secret club”. She opened it and she liked the content of it. They have given one Skype messenger ID and asked to do voice call to listen terms and condition. This email attracted her because at bottom it was written, “Only Couple call, No single female or male”

Manasi know if it was fake club then they would have invited only girl also, because most people are craving for girl on internet and this email say no single girl allowed, it make Manasi believe that it is genuine club. She decided to give a try and she give voice call to that Skype id.
Person receive a call, it was surprise for Manasi as he received call only in second attempt of ring, that means they have dedicated team for receiving call, it also make Manasi believe geniuses of this club.
Manasi :- Hi Manasi here..
Operator: - Hello Manasi madam, welcome to Secret club(It was male voice), I am operater5, how could I help you?
Manasi: - I got invitation for secret club and just want to know about it(Manasi was little nervous but she know she can always back out as this was her dummy Skype account)
Operator5: Great Manasi madam May I know your age, sex and location?
Manasi: - I am Manasi 25 years old, female stay in ****.
Operator5:- great, as you know this club is only for couple, so you are married or you have boyfriend.
Manasi: - I am married for two years to Vishal.(She told real name of hubby, she know its not that big deal)
Operator5:- Manasi madam, could you please add your hubby in this conference call, as it is secret club only for couple, we don’t talk with single.
Manasi: - but my hubby is at work and he will coming home tonight at 8 PM.
Operator5:- No worries, we will setup time for you, is it ok if we call you at 11 pm?
Manasi: - Ok, but can you please let me know little before I introduce my hubby to you?
Operator5:- sorry madam, its our policy we only deal with couple.
Manasi: - Ok, thanks, We will be ready at 11 PM.
Operator5:- Great, I will send you some rules of first meet, be ready. It will be video call not voice call, we will call you, if interested then receive video call.
The voice call was cut, Manasi was very surprised, till now everywhere boys was running behind her and she was one who used to cut call, this time operator 5 cut the call. She was impressed by this club, this is something she want to at least give try. But her doubt was about video call, how can she present herself to stranger.

Manasi was in dilemma whether to join night Skype call or not. though she was impressed, but video call was too much for her. She suddenly received another email from club member. Subject line was "Gift for beutiful wife and rules of first meet"

She opened email and she find attached gift voucher of rupees 10K, She was very happy. She initially thought its fake voucher, but when she tried i work and she purchased few new dresses for herself within 15 minute of receiving email.

Now she opened second attachment which say rules of first meet. She opened it there was strict instrucion given there that this rules has to be read by couple together. There was one more sentenced in bold dark, she read it. it was writtin as below.
"The gift voucher we present you is secret between you and club Manasi, dont involve your hubby in it, This club can make you super rich as couple and give you great lifestyle"
Vishal come at home at 8 PM, Manasi narrated her entire event of secret club, but she hide gift voucher thing deliberately. She was unconsciously following every instruction mentioned in email.

Vishal promise her to read rule and join Skype call but he also told her that he will backup if he find something very outrageous. Manasi was hoping that her hubby wont find anything outrageous, even Manasi don't know how she is attracted to this club.

Vishal at 9 PM was sitting on chair in front of their computer and he ask Manasi to join, so that they can read rule. Vishal was also very excited about what kind of club is this. He was also very hard, becuase her wife chat with lot of males, She had joined lot of adult group but she never tell vishal anything, neither vishal invade her privacy.

Manasi arrive in bedroom, and Vishal was surprised becuase she was totally nude, no cloths on her body. Vishal know when Manasi has to make him agree on something she use her body as tool, so it was clear to vishal that its very difficult for him to denied manasi for this activity.

Manasi come and sit on his lap, as she was trying to sit on his lap, he tried to remove his short, but Manasi say no to him and sit on his lap, now her naked ass was in touch with his penis which was covered by underwear and shorts. Naturally his hand go to her boobs, this time Manasi don't oppose and allow him to touch it. Manasi always love when someone touch her boobs, right form her college days, though she don't have boyfriend but when someone molest her in crowd she used to enjoy it.

Vishal try to kiss her, but she don't allow him, She is very hygienic and she only allow him to kiss after mouthwash. Now Manasi was sitting on his husbands lap totally nude where her hubby is covered in his short, he had taken his hand from her armpit and playing with her boobs, his head was resting on her shoulder, both were looking towards screen, Manasi was operating computer as Vishals hand was busy in molesting her boobs.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Secret club for indian couple by puneslut2 - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:39 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:44 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by divyacd - 08-12-2018, 12:10 PM