Incest My Mom Gave Bonus
My Mom Gave Bonus by forwardhome.
Originally posted on XB. All credit to original author.

Working at my office, I slowly slipped into memories of our summers of the 1990s. Summer holidays were the long-awaited fun-filled months. Nothing could stop us from being the naughty, dirty and notorious monkeys. 

This incident happened when I was in school. Those were carefree days. Our parents were never worried about us catching a cold or developing some allergy playing in mud and water, or getting sunburnt wandering in the hills and playing in the open. 

The variety of games we played was awesome when I look back now. We would search for matchboxes and cigarette wrappers, which came in a wide variety. 

One day I was playing marble games in the road with my friends.After some time we decided to switch over to top playing . So I decided to return home . I had to slip into the house unnoticed. I had been ordered by My Mom to go to my aunty’s house in order to spend time with them.

But once I saw my friends, I started playing with them. For sure, I would get scold for this by My mom
As I entered the house, the colourful marble made that lovely gurgling sound in my pockets. 

I Quietly entered into my room and started searching for my Top. It had those mesmerising painted colours on it. It was a feeling to cherish, that spinning colourful buguri with its nail on the hand. 

When you became the last one to lift the buguri and let it spin on the hand using the thread, your buguri had to take a hit from everyone — which was a painful part of the game, looking at that beautiful toy getting mauled by everyone.

That morning I stumbled upon a disagreement between My parents over some issue. My dad is what you will call a typical stingy man. He had always been like this. He owned a medium business in a good area. Over the years business had really picked up. 

He was make a living off of people not being able to pay for things they just bought. He sometimes picked up cars, motor cycles and other vehicles. 

It is very difficult to understand what My mom would pass through before he gave her money. My mom was an housewife and was tired of him.

She was beautiful with big voluptuous figures. She had full lips and pretty eyes. She had full proportioned boobs which were really massive.

“I see how it is,” My father snapped. “You were too generous to others.”

My Mom rarely got mad. But she was definitely exasperated. “giving a 10 rupee extra is generous to you. “

About me, the only thing he paid attention to me was my school fee. He would grumble before he paid. We felt very upset with him. 

Picking up the top, I looked into the window to see what my friends were doing. To my irritation, no body was there. They must have left . 

In the neighbour house, the milkman was politely asking for his festival rupees as it was a festival time.

The milkman was a man of 40 wearing only soiled pants. He had a weather beaten face but honesty was noticeable.. 

He was somewhat lean but strongly built. His hair was disheveled and he sported an unkempt appearance. He would get up early in the morning and collect milk from dairy farmer’s at the village. 

After travelling several miles he would deliver milk door to door. His life was very hard and he worked in al the weathers summer, winter and rain. 

Feeling tired, I plopped into my bed. 

Now the milkman pocketed the money and moved to the next house .This continued at each house until milkman came to the last house which was ours..

It was getting close to 3 a.m, when the milkman came into our gate. He walked up the front walk and knocked on the door.
He hesitated at the front door.

Then he rang the doorbell. A huge echoing sound echoed throughout the house.

The curtains moved in the front window of my mom’s room. 

Receiving no answer, he rang the doorbell again. He wiped his forehead.

Seconds ticked by .

He peered through the glass on the window door into the house inside.

All of a sudden his eyes widened and he sucked in a convulsive breath. 

My beautiful mom was slowly descending the staircase clad in only a very, very short towel . Being thin, it was flapping about as she descended the stairs.

With each steps her big boobs giggled all over her chest.The large nipples were poking through the material and one could easily point the location of her nipples.

The milkman gaped as My mom was approaching him in the doorway, her broad hips swelling seductively, her enormous boobs jiggling from the towel.
[+] 3 users Like vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Mom Gave Bonus - by vault - 22-04-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: My Mom Gave Bonus - by vault - 22-04-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: My Mom Gave Bonus - by vault - 22-04-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: My Mom Gave Bonus - by usaiha2 - 23-04-2019, 11:16 AM
RE: My Mom Gave Bonus - by dishap - 28-04-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Mom Gave Bonus - by preciousgem - 30-04-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: My Mom Gave Bonus - by ushashinechennai - 01-05-2019, 01:39 AM