Adultery The village with strange wedding.
The village with a strange wedding
vevekv

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1557157

HI guys, this is a fantasy story with humiliation cuckolding and slavery themes. So if anyone is offended by it kindly leave.

And also since this is a fantasy story, i would prefer people to kindly forget all the logics and start to enjoy the story as fun. All your suggestions and comments are welcome. Kindly comment. And those WHO ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE KINDLY LEAVE.

Well to the others let's start the story,

It was a nice evening. Our Semester exams all were completed and we had only a two three practicals left. And with those practicals finished we would be ending our college life. It was a four year bachelor degree in mechanical engineering. And you guys know how the life of a mechanical engineering student will be during his college days. Ya you all are right, no girls and of course no girlfriends too. This is me sunil. I am a 22 year old boy living in southern part of india. I am from an urban city coimbatore. Heaven as it is called because of the climate.
Now talking about my sex life, though i had no girlfriends, i come from a rich family and so money was not an big issue. Having said that, i had a lot of pocket money during college and most of it went to call girls and prostitutes only. I have had a great share of women in my beds.
Shankar, one of my collegemate, is also my best friend. We two have been together since the first day of college. He is the son of a royal family. His great grandfathers were kings and he was of the same lineage. Though the government had removed the king rule, his father was still considered the king of the area and he was a prince. He has five more brothers with him making it a total of six members in his family.

He too was a rich guy and would hang out with me a lot. Only thing that he does not accompany me was during the time of me going to the call girls and prostitutes. He never comes along with me even though i have compelled him many times. He used to say spending money on these are not of any worth. Whenever i used to ask him to come to meet prostitutes he would say no. He would say come to my village. But because of continuous college and very short period of vacation it was always difficult for me to go to his village.

Now that our college was about to end, shankar finally came to me and asked that i would stay with him in his village for three months. Our results would not be out for another three months and so there is not much way of going and searching jobs in this three months.

Shankar used to tell me about the wedding practise in their area. He didn't tell me the whole thing about would always tell that the wedding in his village will be a strange but very exciting and special one.

He also said that this would be a great time to come to his village since one of his labourer munna is getting married to a 18 year old girl. He also said that the girl is a innocent beauty and very shy and conservative. He started boasting a lot about this girl swetha whom munna, his labourer was going to marry. I too got a little bit awkward when he was narrating her beauty and asked him bro u are talking about a girl who is going yo be married. He just gave me a laugh and said come and visit our place. You will surely like the wedding and you will enjoy the stay in our place for the whole three months.

i too now was very much interested to know what that wedding would be like as shankar was telling a lot about it.
[+] 5 users Like V4poison's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The village with strange wedding. - by V4poison - 05-12-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: The village with strange wedding. - by Abstar - 11-08-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: The village with strange wedding. - by Abstar - 12-08-2019, 11:48 AM
RE: The village with strange wedding. - by Abstar - 13-08-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: The village with strange wedding. - by Abstar - 17-08-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: The village with strange wedding. - by Abstar - 24-08-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: The village with strange wedding. - by Abstar - 31-08-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: The village with strange wedding. - by Satyen - 12-12-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: The village with strange wedding. - by Abstar - 12-12-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: The village with strange wedding. - by Kenu_p - 29-04-2020, 11:14 PM
RE: The village with strange wedding. - by behka - 11-12-2020, 11:29 AM