Misc. Erotica MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE
DEAR FRIENDS I AM STARTING A NEW THREAD. HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT . IN ANY CASE PLEASE GIVE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS ...

[Image: MASSAGE-1.jpg]

I am Brinda. I was born and brought up in a very rich landlord family. I was youngest of six co-brothers and sisters. Like other sisters and girls of family I was not allowed to attend school. Tutor came home to teach girls of family.

I grew and started hearing and knowing about sex. I came to know that all males of my family particularly my father and two elder brothers are fucking village women as if they are their slaves. I asked mother and other elderly ladies.They said that women of poor families are properties of males of this family. They said that they don’t mind their men fucking others.
One side this revelation and other side gossips of married ladies of the house, maid servants made me grow faster. I developed good amount of flesh at right places. I used to get kick when I was watching my father, uncles and two eldest brothers getting body massage by women. Males used to get massage only wearing a “ kachchha ‘ which was just covering their cock and balls. I never saw men fucking those massage women but I many time saw those women getting fondled and hugged openly in open.
I don’t know why and how I developed interest in massage. Somehow I persuaded one such massage woman to teach me massage. Initially she did my massage consecutively for 10-12 days and taught me about many pressure points in the body where even a little pressure relaxes a person lot. I have learnt theoretical but problem was to apply my theory on a person. Telling brothers or uncles or father to be my customer was out of question.
Finally that woman only arranged a man for me. He was in mid 30s , dark but very well built. He was told everything before and sternly warned against touching me intentionally.
My training started. Our training place was storeroom on terrace where woods & old furnitures are stored. We choose our training time at noon time between 2 to 4 . it was my luck that I completed over a month of that training without knowledge of family member. I was guided to give him full bodied oil massage. For first week he remained in kachchha like my family members but in beginning of second week lady told me to learn giving real full body massage including cock massage.
Initially I opposed but she developed curiosity in me and I started giving even cock massage comfortably. Every afternoon for 40 to 50 minutes I gave him massage. I used to oil and massaged cock with both hands. Initially he used to discharge soon but as day passed his stamina increased. I started liking hardness of cock in hand for longer and longer time. By end of third week he started remaining tight fo full duration of massaging. And that day she showed me how to give blow job.
It was very disgusting but she convinced me that without giving blow job and making man discharge massage is never complete. I told her about massage being taken by father and other male members . She bluntly said that such massage is incomplete. She said that few minutes of blow job gives much more satisfaction to any man than hour long massage.
So I took cock of a servant type man in my mouth. That day that man for first time fondled me and squeezed my boobs. I liked his hand on boobs and body. From next day on ward duration of both increased, his fondling me and mine holding cock in mouth. Every day I released cock only when he was discharging. I did blow job practice for 5 days and sixth day she undressed fully and showed me how to give body to body massage, how to give massage by boobs and how to rub cunt all over body of a man.
She did it for two days and from third day onward I started giving him massage being fully nude. She corrected me, guided me whenever I erred . Pubic hairs have grown . I started enjoying touch of his hand and cock on my body particularly on cunt. Duration of our body to body contact kept increasing , i was comfortably keeping his 7 inch long and thick cock in mouth for over half and hour.
Then one afternoon he turned me down and instead of me he gave me full body massage . We ended our session being in 69 pose. We both discharged. He kept his cock pressed in mouth and I had to swallow his cum. On the other side he sucked my cum. Our session increased to over one and half hour. This session, him on top of me repeated next two days and I had no complain.
On fourth day , within ten minutes of start of our nude session, him on top of me, I jerked hip up and his cock began to slid in cunt. I felt pain but he banged harder and harder. Woman covered her face in disbelieve but I held man tightly in my arms and legs. I lost my virginity in open, in broad daylight in presence of a maid by a servant. I enjoyed my first fuck, I moaned, laughed and thanked man. That first day I did not do anything, he fucked me twice.First time he discharged in cunt and second time I again swallowed cum.
Women became very fearful, she sought forgiveness for herself and her cousin brother. I assured them that I will not complain to anyone but they will have to come as they are coming. In next six days woman taught me different type of sexual pose, standing, sitting, from back, from top and etc etc…every noon I got fucked twice and enjoyed.
I decided it as my last day, I got him fuck me like another day . Then I told that lady to suck her brother. First both refused telling that it is sin, but i threatened that if they will not obey me I will complain that both has fucked me.They did what I said.
Man fucked his cousin sister, she swallowed cum as I commanded. Then we all dressed and I paid them lot of money to keep mouth shut.
I did not have any sex for three month and I got married. On next day of marriage I called that woman only and asked him some trick to befool my husband. In evening she came with a bottle and gave me. She told me to apply that cream inside cunt at least an hour before expected time of fuck by husband. She assured that even an expert fucker like my father would think that I was virgin.
It happened exactly same way. I reached sasural on 3 rd day of marriage. Somehow one night passed. Next morning few females told me that that night is my suhaag raat so I should be ready for my man . They warned me against creating any scene. They said that bride must have sex with husband on suhaag raat itself. After dinner they brought me on our bridal bed. I had already kept that cream at proper place. I excused to go to bathroom. I took that cream and after pissing applied cream inside cunt thoroughly . He came .
He was young man of 20-21 yrs of age. He was like an normal man of that age. Whereas my first man was of robust health, weighing above 75 kgs , this my groom was hardly of 60 kgs. I was of 52 kgs. He tried to talk to me but I did nakhra.
Then he gave me my bridal gift. I opened up, slowly slowly I started talking and allowed his hands moving all over my body. After about one and half hour we both were nude. He took my hand and brought it on his cock. Though it was tight and throbbing it was not what I wanted. Though it was of 6 inch plus but it was thin. I slowly slowly began fisting, he sucked nipple , squeezed and finally rode over me. I tried to resist but he opened my thighs. He gave few hard push and I felt severe pain, severe than what I had felt first time on terrace.
“ rani, it is too tight…please relax…”
“ it is very painful, please pull out….”
But he kept banging and cock kept sliding in. He fucked and in less than 5 minutes he discharged. It was so disgusting. I recalled my first man who used to fuck me for longer time. I remembered that first time when he penetrated and broke my virginity he had fucked me for about 15 minutes. . I decided that after going back to native I will fuck with him freely without any fear.
I caressed his back and whispered,
“ it was nice….”
He became happy and then whole night we just talked and then slept. My sleep broke on hearing loud laugh and voices. I opened eyes and saw my mother in law, sister in laws staring at me and laughing.,
“ wah brother, you got a gift pack, untouched…”
“ arrey my brother is also a gift pack.. “
I heard and understood what they were telling. They took me as a virgin . I sat up taking care that my body remain covered under sheet. I was nude under the sheet. Then my eyes remained wide opened ,
There were many blood spots on bedsheet , on my petticoat and even on saari. Mother in law lifted saari and scolded me ,
“ bahu, you have spoiled this so costly saari….how much blood came out ….you should have kept it away from bed.”
I was finding it difficult to control my laugh. A woman fucked 15-16 times by a thick cock has been accepted as a virgin in sasural. I silently thanked that lady and decided to oblige her by getting fucked by man of her choice. Husband came to my rescue,
“ what maa, you are bothered about saari but not about her…she must be feeling uncomfortable even now. “
“ I am ok…please let me alone “ I whispered.
They understood and one girl tried to pull my sheet. But I held it tightly and shook head . She giggled and went out. All went away. I hugged husband and kissed him few time.
“ please go out , I have to change cloth. “
He got up laughingly . He was nude. He bolted door from inside. In night I did felt some tightness of cock in cunt but now in limped condition it was not a thing to look at. I moved my head away and he pulled my sheet away. I got up and stood with legs parted.
“ see , in the night it troubled me so much, there is blood all around and now it is standing like as if it did not do anything. “
I pressed cock with feet and took out another set of clothes. I wore it and came out. God has heard me. As per rituals at sasural on third day of our suhagraat I was sent back to native for 40 days.
That lady came to see me. I talked to him in privacy.
“ Didi , I am here now for 40 days , I want another set of training of massaging and fucking . Make me trained to entertain and please men maximum. I want my man .”
But she sadly said that that man has gone to city for few days.
“ then I want to do practice on another man, another man faithful to me but ensure that he is at least as strong as your that cousin brother. “
“ maalkin after you forced him to fuck me , he fucked me every day and night, his wife knows, my husband knows but we still fuck. He is real good , I liked him much bette than your father and uncles but for few days in his absence I will get someone else. “
Next day same time I was at terrace . She was there with a man looking more strong and handsome than previous one.
“ maalkin, he is deaf and dumb but try him today..if you don’t like him I will get another one tomorrow…”
Like previous occasion I started giving body to body massage and after wards he penetrated me…
“ uff my God….”
I screamed loudly….his length and thickness of cock was same as that of previous man but his thrust were much more powerful. Lady watched but that day I could have him only once. I okayed him. It continued , more training, different poses and on tenth day lady was there with both man, my first man and current man.
That day I had them one after another . It continued for next 20 days , during my period of 5 days I sucked both and both fucked that lady. It was 10 more days to go to sasural . On 30 th night at dinner time father told me to come to his room. I looked around but there was no one to hear what he said.
I became fearful and got apprehension that father has somehow come to know about my slutness. After all slept, I sneaked out of my room and walked in darkness to men’s area. I had covered myself with black sheet, my eyes were only visible. I knew father’s room. I pushed door, entered and I froze .
That lady was there all nude and father was seated on arm chair. He was in his normal dress. My fear has come true.Boldly I picked up her clothes dressed her and pushed her out of room ,
‘ didi, don’t be afraid , neither you nor your men will be harmed. “
I said loudly so that father could hear. I waited at door and watched her going and vanishing into darkness. I pushed door firmly shut and I stood in front of father.
“ baba, don’t harm them, it was not their mistake, I myself wanted to learn things and I only insisted men to fuck me.I liked both of them much more than my husband. You have married me to a impo. ‘
“ what you have learnt , in what she trained you .? “
I smiled and pulled him up. I pushed him on his bed and looking into his eyes I removed his top vest and then untied dhoti. I pulled it off. He has no underwear. My eyes sparkled to see cock. Even in limped condition it was over 5 “ and looking thick…
“ uff baba, I wanted cock like this. “
I said , undressed and began licking father . Starting from toe and other fingers I sucked all fingers then moved upward without removing tongue from his skin. I moved further up and my boobs began rubbing his skin. I rubbed cock between boobs and then I began giving blow job. Cock came into full form , thicker than my wrist and more than 8 inch long.
“ my God how those girls and ladies are taking this monster regularly. Let me try . “
I got up and began sitting . Slowly slowly my cunt touched cock. He kept his hand still. I held cock by root, kept it straight and slowly cunt slid over it. I fucked father, after about ten minutes he tried to grab boobs but moved backward, held his knees tightly and kept fucking tightly. Some more time passed, he sat up held my shoulder and pulled me up from his cock. He pinned me down and penetrated. I moaned, he moaned and we both climaxed together.
“ baba, tell that lady to continue my training like before , every night I will be your slut. “
Though I desired to fuck with father, I understood that size of cock is not only responsible for pleasure. Two men who fucked me had cock little smaller than baba but as lady said, I enjoyed with them more than enjoyment I had from father.
I slept there and baba fucked me thrice that night. Mother was first to come into that room. Though baba was awake mother saw me nude on her husband’s bed. I heard mother,
“ for months I was waiting for this scene. “
I just smiled.
In afternoon I reached at my training place and became happy to find my both men and that lady present. We refreshed our training. Like previous night I spend night with father. That night he tried to push his cock in my ass but he could not.
“ get training of ass fucking otherwise in night I will puncture this (ass). “
Father wanted my ass. In afternoon I told lady and she nodded. She gave oil bottle to men and told them to oil me thoroughly. Both worked on me, they oiled my body, put oil in cunt and also in ass. I felt that ass is fully lubricated. I looked at lady and she asked me whom I want to give first chance. I looked at their cock, both were of same thickness , i opted for my first man. Lady told me to be in doggy pose but I laid over other man and turned over him in doggy pose, I began giving him a blow job and first man pressed cock in ass. Ass was so much oiled that entire cock slid in but I did not feel any pain. First man fucked in ass for 15 minutes and then I told him to lay flat . He laid flat and I positioned cunt over his cock, I pressed and cunt slid over full length of cock. I told other man to push cock in ass.
Man came behind me and by holding hips began pressing cock. Without any obstruction entire length slid in. I fucked man down and other man fucked in ass. After some time we heard lady ,
“ maalkin , turn on your side and dont let cock come out. Turn slowly. “
We hugged each other and slowly and slowly I turned on side. Now man in front facing me has cock in cunt and other man was in ass.
“ maalkin, start lifting your upper leg up and up. “
I started but I faced difficulty. Lady came and rode on bed. She lifted my leg as much high she could.
“ now see, how nicely both cock are going in and out of both holes. “
I remained in that position and enjoyed first double penetration. We three discharged together. After both pulled out first I sucked both cock and then lady sucked both. After that We both aroused men and I had another round of straight fuck by both.
And in night , in mother’s presence father fucked me in both hole and I swallowed cum. Mother commented,
“ Brinda , you are biggest slut of this village , I want you to fuck with my men. “
I hugged mother.
“ maa , I am always ready…call them… “
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 11-04-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 12-04-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 13-04-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 14-04-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 15-04-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 16-04-2019, 06:15 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 18-04-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 19-04-2019, 07:08 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 20-04-2019, 11:28 AM