Fantasy kajal agarwal incest sister (short story)
[Image: Kajal-Agarwal-Hot-Photos-17.jpg]

I am Nithin Aggarwal…most of the people will call me Nithin…. Fair and handsome guy. I am living with my parents in our house. This story is about my sexy akka, and hope you all know her by the name Kajal Aggarwal. She is a very beautiful woman I saw ever in this world. She is a sexy shaped woman. She is very simple, humble and helping nature. If any one sees her, immediately they will lose their heart to her. She is such a sexy structured lady with all beauties at right places. It is no doubt in that; she is the dream girl of our India.

She always wears saree especially silk cotton sarees. She used to cover her up and downs completely by her saree but still she will look damn sexy. Her shape is like that. If she walks in the street, surely all the youths and some old men will gather in the corner of the street to look at her. Most of them will masturbate there itself by thinking about her. Now coming to her size….. 36-30-44. from this itself you can understand how huge is her ass. She always wears saree deep below her navel. But she will not expose her deep navel to anyone and she will hide it properly by her saree (as if no one sees it on screen). Her breasts are very big, round and stiff. She always wears perfectly stitched jackets and with low cut in the back. Her boobs will stand like a thunder coconut inside her blouse. Her saree will cover her breast and ass completely and tightly so that they can be looked best at any time. 

All the males in our colony are eying on her moon hip to get a chance to see her deep navel over her saree. As her ass is 44, she has broad hip which looks very very sexy as it broadly expanded from her lean waist. As she wears low hip saree, the one who see her hip itself will get erected and masturbate. God has given her the shape and she is killing all the males.

No one will miss to see her bouncing ass whenever she walks in the street. They became mad of her ass shake. Her ass shake will kill anyone in this world. Many of my friends commented to me that her ass is superb! Whenever I hear such comments I will be very angry. They even count how many times her ass gone up and down while she walks. They will rate her boobs, hip and ass daily. But always her ass will score more marks and they will tell the marks to me and laugh. I will not tolerate these things and leave from their place immediately. As this happen regularly, I turned on to my own akka, the sexy lady of us. Day by day I became mad of her and I was willing to see her nude at least once and I was masturbating daily thinking as I am fucking her.

[img]- -web/20170624085027im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/KA002.jpg[/img]

She is 28 yrs of age now. For the past ten years I fantasized about her and masturbated thinking about her round boobs, sexy hip and her ass mounds. By god’s grace I was the cousin brother of the hot lady, I enjoyed every moment with her. I always stare at her ass and boob without her awareness. Whenever she does kitchen works, I used to stare her left boob. Sometimes I used to see her sharp nipple also which is pointing through her jacket. It will be the great sight for me. But during those ten years… I failed to see her deep navel which is a great disappointment for me. She is such a perfect behavioral lady she never showed her navel to anyone (in real). Then how I will see her nude?

I felt very sad. I cursed myself to till now not seeing my akka without any single cloth in her sexy body. I felt I lost the great opportunity. I felt jealous on her boyfriend who is really a lucky man. In their bedroom I heard my akka’s heavy moaning and screaming which made me hot hotter and a lot hotter. The next morning she was very happy and shy… she was shining because of yesterday’s fuck. I cursed myself and I was so silent. But her boyfriend always teased my akka especially in her hip. He pinched her hip whenever he gets the chance that many times I watched it. My akka was enjoying that but not allowing him to tease her hip further. 

Evening 6.30 it was. Again they went to their bed room, locked it and started fucking. I was not able to control myself, purposefully I sat near the door on the chair and was acting as I am calculating the expenses with a note and calculator. I desperately wanted to hear my akka’s moaning. By 7.30 itself I heard my sexy akka’s loud moaning aaaaaaaaaaaahaa aaaa mmmmmmmmmm aa sssshhhsh uffffffffffffff aaaaaaaaaa ssssssssssssh mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa. My cock became hot and erected. I enjoyed her moaning. Her moaning continued for 10 to 15 minutes then there was a silent. Then again she started moaning…. Screaming with pleasure. I thought the guy is fucking my akka in a nice way. By this time my father called me for dinner and then I had to go to my room for sleep. 

Next day, they left to Bangalore for shooting. She told me to search a job soon and wished me and left. That time I thought fucking my akka is impossible.

But god helped me.

Soon the next month, when I entered my home… I saw my akka in the hall sitting with my mother and talking. It was unbelievable for me I am wondering what is happening here…As I entered the hall, they saw me and both my mother and akka smiled at me. Akka…. I called her and ran towards her. She too came towards me and held my hands and asked about my health and studies. I felt very happy seeing my akka back and I saw her sexy shapes completely without taking my eyes. Her boobs have became little big now. Remaining parts are same like earlier. We were talking long time. 

She said a shooting takes place nearby. Further she told here onwards she will stay here only until the shoot gets over. I jumped with happiness hearing this and I thanked god for giving such a wonderful opportunity to me. I felt very happy that day. Even my parents felt very happy having their daughter here.

I told her, akka you are looking so beautiful than earlier. She smiled at me and accepted the compliment. This saree is making you so sexy I added. She smiled and left. This time I don’t want to miss the chance and I stared her ass shake without fail. But I didn’t think akka will turn towards me… she turned to ask something… but I was staring her ass….she got shocked and with little doubt she asked Nitin…. What are you doing…..? I told her akka… your ass is so sexy…. So I am just staring it…She didn’t expect such a comment from me… she was stunned for a minute and her eyes are expanded… her lips are trying to smile for the compliment… but she controlled herself and left without telling anything. 

I was not able to control myself as I was addicted to her beautiful ass, I am keep on staring her back, hip and ass. At the time of dinner also I was constantly staring her big milk containers… she watched this…. Hided her boobs with pallu. Thereafter she didn’t talk with me properly. She was in confusion of my strange acts.

After dinner my akka told to my mom that her body was so hot due to travel. Because of this.. She is not feeling well and her stomach makes problems. And tomorrow she has shooting… and she needs to cure this immediately. So she asked my mom do you have any medicine. But she was telling it will be cured within two or three days but we don’t have immediate remedy. But akka deplored I have to report at shooting spot without fail. What to do.. I observed all these things and finally made a plan. 

I have one medicine…. I told them. My mother looked at me and told to akka…. See your brother have some medicines it seems… try it … she told and left. Akka with frightened eyes looked at me. I looked at her huge boobs. Akka if you want to go to shooting tomorrow come with me I told her and walked into her bed room. Akka asked me the medicine. I told her… Akka this problem is due to heat….so we need to reduce heat from your body. 
[+] 3 users Like phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
kajal agarwal incest sister (short story) - by phantom_assassin - 11-04-2019, 12:23 PM