A Banana Muffin Saga
Chapter-1

"Why don't you go upstairs and ask her for help?" Sanjoth quizzed to his contemplating wife.

"To whom? Safiyaji?"

"Yes, isn't she the one who does some sort of home catering or something like that? I remember Khurramji mentioning earlier that she's making some good money out of it. So, why not ask that lady to help you? And so far what I have seen, they both seems to be very helpful people in this locale".

"That's there…but...we never invited them to our home formally since we moved here; and despite our ignorance, she had reached out to me with so many helpful itineraries...You know!" Tanvi paused.

"That's why I am hesitant to trouble her on this small matter" She replied solemnly to her husband while she replayed few instances from past few weeks when the elder woman who resided above their apartment helped and supported her over the school bus, milkman, newspaper, grocery purchases and not forgetting the delicious cup cakes and pastries which, she lovingly passed on to Tanvi during some evenings.

"You both are very much acquainted now, so I don't see any problem here. In fact, Khurramji is really looking forward to have us as one of their good friends. If you ask me, it looks like well-mannered or better-cultured people are less in his circle. He treats me with pretty high regards, you know!" Sanjoth smiled at his wife as a playful thought passed his mind.

"Also, who wouldn't mind having a hot young woman around them…especially when one grow old and the hot bird is something like 'YOU'...Don't you think so?" He smiled at his beautiful wife with his lips crooked.

"Eeessh! Stop it Sanju! I know you are shameless, but please...You shouldn't say such things about everyone around you!!" Tanvi made a serious face at the silly remark from her husband. From their last eight years of marriage, she was now well used to the fact of Sanjoth acting mischievous with words at any occasion. 

Tanvi watched him, as he continued "Ouukay baby...No jokes then. Listen, last weekend, when we went to play badminton, he was in fact defending me like a big brother or even more than that!! Can you believe? Who would do such things now a days!" Though he said as a monologue, Tanvi concurred immediately to the statement.

"I don't have any problem to ask Safiyajj, but it would've been easier if we invited them once formally and then continue our friendship, right?" Her green eyes turned direct at Sanjoth.

Sanjoth looked at his wife and paused for a deep breath. The way she leaned against the kitchen's threshold overlooking the evening sun by wearing a loose housegown gave a quick jolt through his spine, which travelled straight to his brain and touched certain tendons delivering his genital the usual pleasurefull hardness. "God! She is just perfect!!" Sanjoth stood up from the couch and walked slowly towards her with a meaningful grin. Her yes were the most transparent green he ever found on any of girls he went out during his hay days. An unusual occurrence on an Indian girl.

“But she isn’t an Indian in fact!” Sanjoth recalled. Tanvi’s grandmother was Japanese who married to an Indian sailor way past many years before. “Maybe that’s why she has such hairless skin and such silky dark hair!”

"Sanjuuuu!!...Not now...kids will be back any moment!!!" Tanvi shrugged and took few steps backwards as she saw her husband walking towards her with a meaningful look that clearly conveyed his intentions. Tanvi indeed was a beautiful woman. Her half Indian and Half Japanese lineage gave her petite body a sort of an exotic look than normal Indian women.

"We still have some time yaar...plus, the whole house is ours to explore right now, I am very keen to know the details of this very kitchen!" She heard his playful response while her glazed eyes followed Sanjoth as he removed his tee shirt and moved closed. A noiseless giggle left her lips as she saw him struggling to get past the waistband of the boxer.

"Plllleeessss Sanjuu...it's 4pm!!!...Please wait till night...Please Sanjuuu!!! Kids will be here any moment!!!" Her weak protests were of course not withstanding and he knew it. Despite her slow taunts, Sanjoth found his wife slowly leaning back against the broad granite platform of the kitchen sink that was mostly empty, as they had moved in to their new home few months before.

"Don't give me that look Sanjuu... each time that happened, I had to sit at home for a year and half taking care of your dirty liquid!" Tanvi giggled between the shivers that her body emitted as her husband hurriedly opened up the buttons of her housecoat. She was wearing a light yellow gown covering her full body. The gown was in fact serving it’s purpose; it hid her entire body concealing the petite curves.

"Not here pleeeaase!!! The door is OPENN!!! JUSSST LOOK" She cried and protested with both her hands closing against her soft buxom while his hands were busy pulling out her voluptuous breasts from her bra pads.

"Aaaahhh" She moaned as the wet lips of her husband chewed one of her nipple and her eyes closed automatically from the pleasure jolts.

"Oookaay…pllllessss...I will come to bedroom...someone will see!” She tried once again to make some sense…”Listen sanju…that van driver will be outside anytime...oooouhh…maaaa!!" She hiccupped as another deep groan passed from her mouth while Sanjoth had pushed her panty down through her silky thighs to the ground.

Foreplay was non-existent!
She was fully naked and just the way he wanted! Copiously lubricated!!

All he wanted was to have her lovely body against him right then and right there.
No small talks, no cajoling, no kissing...just sinful sex with his beautiful wife.
Her body flew up like a feather as he lifted and dropped her over of the granite plank.
Her thighs opened invitingly to the beast that protruded from his groin.
She wanted it as well!
The thin wall of protest remained only inside her closed eyes!

The door of the kitchen on looking to the parking lot and to the small road was half open. Their house was on ground floor of a two-storied building. It has been their dream to own their own house for a long time. And once it happened few months before, all they cared was to enjoy each and every mist of the new home to it's maximum. Sanjoth had received a recent promotion that helped them to takee the final decision to buy this house. However, Tanvi was continuing her break, which she took six months before as part of her preparation to settle down at their new home.

"Uuuuff!...slowly baby..." Tanvi purred softly against his ears as her eyes closed aligning to the pressure that she felt inside the slippery hole. She was no longer worried about the door being half open or someone passing by catching the couple in action.

"Aaaaahh...mmm" Tanvi convulsed from the sweet burn that rose from her love pot as her dripping pussy responded to the exploring girth that dwelled past her lubricated resistance and got embedded inside its heated confines.

Their grunts filled the kitchen walls.
Their bodies moved in unison to reach the impending rupture.
Tanvi tried and failed to cover their pleasure joint despite her initial protests.
Her shame of showing off her naked body to whole world was no longer existent.
She needed it!
Her legs widened to both sides and accommodate him deeper!
He was desperate!
His movements were erratic!
She sensed the urgency!
Despite the haste, he noticed her head tilting backwards and found her pink tongue gliding out through the moist lips!
He knew! And he pushed harder!!
She pulled her feet back and clutched his hips!!
He felt her hairless thighs and calves closing against body!! And he pushed against her with one mighty shove!!
The punishing shove made it!!

"Mmmmaaaah…aah…aaah!" Tanvi cried as her body jerked against the incoming molten liquid. 
And he lunged again!
Once again!!
Another heated thrust!!!
Final plunge!!!
He kept his body stuck against her…His cock felt the vibrations inside her fiery burrow!!!

It took few minutes for the couple to balance back. As he sheltered her naked frame against him, the fuming stream of their carnal fluids combined them and both went oblivious to anything or anyone other than themselves from the delicious aftermath.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

"Safiyaji?" Tanvi’s soft voice resonated inside the dark shaded living room of the elderly couple. As she received no response to her call, she doubted if she was troubling her elderly neighbor.

"Safiyaji...?" she made one more apprehensive call. There was no response but the main door was partially open indicating the presence of someone inside.

"Khurramjj!" She placed one doubtful step inside the living room eventhough her brain told her she was intruding into someone's privacy.

"Ooh! Tanvi beta! Come...come inside!...so sorry...come to kitchen...we are busy with the muffins for today's wedding event, and Khurramji is helping me with holding the mould!...come here beta!" A melodious voice of an elderly woman chimed through the house. With the assurance received, Tanvi walked past the living room and entered the kitchen that was a replica of her own flat's layout, but looked completely different with the interiors. While hers was brighter with the latest coloring style, this was more like an yesteryear's movie with the dark colored walls, drapes everywhere, odd sized furniture, battered pottery, sunlight haring to brighten up the scene...overall an aged down house matching the old people who lived there.

"Oh Tanvi beti...come and see how much this old woman is punishing me!" Tanvi giggled at the playful comments passed by the aging man who stood at one end of the counter holding a mould of muffins over the steam produced by the booking water. Kitchen itself was heated up and she saw both the man and wife almost drenched in sweat. He was large and almost filled the kitchen at the end where he stood and along with Safiya who was also large in comparison with her, made the kitchen as if crowded.

"But, Safiyaji, why don't you put this into the oven and get it over with...there are so many new models...if you want, you can use mine also... otherwise, I will ask Sanjoth to bring and keep it here tonight" Tanvi felt for the struggling couple.

"Ooh no no no...Please don't open that topic!" A sneering comment came from the outsized old man who was still holding the mould. “Like I haven't had this discussion like a million times already!!" Old man shook his head in mock desperation.

"Beti...the muffin baked inside an oven will never have the real taste. Now, you try this one here" Safiya pointed with her eyes towards a pail where there were 25-30 pieces kept ready. 

Tanvi picked one of the sweet looking muffin and took a bite. The flavor hit her taste buds like a thunderbolt and with each chew she took, the hot chocolate inside melted through her lips, mouth and passed it's aromatic flavor all through her body, her mind left the physical presence for a moment as it settled inside slowly, and purposefully.

"Well...what can I say...I am taking all of this with me!!!" Tanvi laughed as she gave out her most sincere response.

"You can...take as much as you want...if you kids won't eat, then who else will eat! I will make you another set after I finish" Safiya got proud as she heard the praising comment right to her face.

"Oh! Nooo!! Another round!!! You know I am an old man, right begum?" The question was delivering in such a way that everyone laughed their heart out.

"Please let me help you" Tanvi extended her willingness to support. As if offered a boon, Safiya gestured to handle her side of the mould and once handed over, she moved to arrange the cooked ones into baskets. The heat from the burning fire hit Tanvi with a vengeance as she took hold of the mould's handle. She wasn't expecting such steam to come forth because for her whole life, she was not exposed to the old methods of cooking. Despite her inconvenience, she presented an enthusiastic face and held the handle. 

"Tilt that a bit every alternate minute so that the steam could enter every angle of each muffin beta!" The soft instruction from Safiya prompted for more enthusiasm from Tanvi.

"Oh yes yes...She always makes sure all the holes are covered!" Khurram's deep groan was delivered in such a manner that for a fleeting second, Tanvi's brain juggled over the impulsive meaning of the words. And she noticed Safiya shaking her head showing as if 'giving up'. For the first time, she noticed the older man who stood at close proximity. Though she knew the couple was in their early sixties, both of them never looked such. They were full of health, beaming always and cheerful to the core. "Maybe it was due to the fact that they had themselves in the whole world, as they didn't had any children". The older man was sweating profusely and with each tilt of the mould, she saw his muscular arms flexing “No hair at all!! Maybe due to his age!” She thought. Tanvi remembered how Sanjoth explained the powerful smashes he saw being delivered by Khurram and was in awe at the healthy old man. Plus she recalled once Khurramji inviting Sanjoth to join him at gym for good workout. And her husband had let it pass despite she asked to go and get fit; it was not with Sanjoth to have a better healthy body.

And now she saw it close! She was standing right next to him and she saw him upclose!
It seemed he had a slight paunch, but again it looked taut “Who knows it might be the shirt!” Tanvi thought.
His legs were inside loose fitting summer shorts, but due to the sweat, his thighs were almost transparent. His legs were muscular and the veins stood out through the visible areas showing the virility of the old man. A fleeting thought passed inside Tanvi's head comparing of her husband's legs to the old man's. Sanjoth had hair, soft hair, which she had loved and admired but at this point, another man's muscled legs stood in all its glory “So healthy at this age as well!” She thought again.

Her contemplation passed as it came while he tilted the handle and she chided along with it.
She felt the real heat from the pan.
As she saw the muffins grouping together, all her annoying thoughts moved away to merrier happiness as she smiled at the old couple who returned her gesture will warm affectionate grin.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

"So! We have a master chef in our home now!!" Sanjoth smiled and gave a nice compliment to his beautiful wife.

"Arre...Stop! I am learning...plus helping Safiyaji is also a great learning experience, you know!" replied Tanvi.

"You know, these are tasty all good, but compared to Safiyaji's muffins...hmmmm…"

"Ooh...So you like hers more than mine?"

"I didn't say that...But with more practice, maybe..."

"Maybe???"

Sanjoth knew he was supposed to shut his mouth few statements before. But, as the conversation turned another way, he used his best defense... silence.

"Maybe!!!...I will show him what is the meaning of ‘maybe’..." The tiny pinch of anger paved its way to become a competition now. Tanvi was determined. She shook away the hand that came and rested on her shoulder from behind. She knew its intentions...the brief dialogue overlaid it's seed for removing all chances of Sanjoth to have some pleasure release.

"Arre...no...not tonight...I want to sleep!" Sanjoth's heightened state depleted immediately. He was trying to coax his wife for coming out of the silent mode by trying his luck for the night. The next minute, he saw his wife turning her back to him and switching off the bed lamp. "Fuck...I fucked up!" With a hard shove to his softened cock, he drifted to sleep while thinking of further means to console her.

"I am going to make Banana Muffins today! Then you talk...Okay my husband?" Sanjoth gave a surprised look to his wife and wondered the reason for this outrage that day morning. After a quick moment, he remembered. "Aah ok ok" He was about to ask if she was going to get help from Safiyaji, but then restrained as it took few days for both of them to come out of the silent war. There was no way, he was going to re-enter the scene. And he reinstated once again to compliment Tanvi once he reached back from office so that he could get some action that night “at least” he thought.

"Shit...Google is great, but when it comes to reality, I suck at this!" Tanvi cursed herself as she failed to squeeze the small bananas to make the pulp as described online. Since early morning after the kids left, she was tied up to make the special muffins to match Safiyaji’s style. After two hours of hardship, she was not reaching anywhere.

"Should I ask Safiyaji's help? And would Sanjoth realize if I do so? Yes…of course he'll" Tanvi continued her toil.

"Shitt...this is not working! And my hands are filthy. Let me cut the bananas and use the mixer!" Despite all her best tries, she was unable to get the right type of dough that she required.

"Crap...I am not good at this...it needs Safiyaji's magic hands...maybe next time I could make it work... after all, there is nothing wrong in learning from anyone!" Tanvi washed her hands and walked up to her elderly neighbor's flat.

"Safiyaji..."

"Ji...Safiyaji...are you here?" Tanvi raised her voice a bit high, as she received no reply to her calls. Still there was no response. She was about 

"Who is that?...Oh…Tanvi beta!...how come?...haven't seen you for last few days!" A dressed up Safiya walked in from her bedroom. At a quick glance, Tanvi saw the elegantly dressed elderly woman walking towards her. 

"Are you going somewhere Safiyaji?"

"Oh yes...I am, today is the monthly meeting of the community welfare association, I was avoiding it for last two months...so today is like...I have to be there at 8am and now it's already 9:15, plus I don't know what time I would be back...And again, Khurramji is not feeling much well, I need to buy some medicines also!” After looking at Tanvi's dismayed face..."Why? You have something in mind?"

"Hmm...No, nothing...I just passed by as kids have not reached home yet and thought I would help you on your muffin orders" She felt a pinch of discomfort as she delivered a lie hiding her disappointment "okay, I could come back tomorrow".

"Please do me a help beta, kindly come with me to the nearby medical shop and get the medicine to Khurramji, only if you have time...I really don't know what time I would be back" Safiya almost begged at the young woman.

"Why not Safiyaji...let me know if there is anything else I could do" Tanvi felt for the lady and was more than willing to be of help.

"Please give this to Khurramji and he will be okay in one or two hours...And listen Tanvi beta... you really don't know how much of a help this is for me" Safiya's face expressed her thankfulness.

"Please relax and go to your thing..." Tanvi's words reassured the older woman.

Tanvi walked back from the store to their home that was hardly five minutes walk. Her mind wandered around a bit over the elderly couple. Safiyaji was almost old enough to be her mother but had maintained herself very well and knew how to groom and carry herself around. With a giggle Tanvi recalled the moments while the security guys and rikshawallas gawked at the elder woman while they went out together. Though Tanvi was much fairer, younger and perfect in almost every place; Safiyaji scored in height and her bulbous non-sagging breasts with her sphere shaped buttocks, which projected outwards and synced tantalizingly with her muscular thighs and calves. In comparison to her, Tanvi was small and slender; she was yellowish fair with jet-black hair that was cut down till her shoulder blades and with sparkling green eyes. At one glance, one would see a thin woman walking, but on a second glance with some scrutiny, one would find a thin woman fruitlessly trying to control the sway of the large breasts with a narrow hips that resembled models curving out to an extremely rounded glutes which again dropped down drastically thin to two shapely legs and feet with extra long fingers. The main fact of Tanvi's taut slimness was her athletics background. She used to practice and run marathons during her school and college time which, she had continued practicing at home. The only suffocation that she had previously was they used to live in multi storied apartments which had one or two properly working running machines and to make the matter worse, there was no consistency of good friends at those places. Over here, she was very much at home as most of the evenings, Tanvi went for one or two hour run inside the secluded 'mini-jungle' as she termed it. Their complex was made in sort of U-Shape, where two multi-storied complex of ten floors stood in parallel line and horizontally there was one line of two storied house complex and on the last side was a high boundary wall separating from another housing complex. On the side of the two storied complex line, there was a parking lot for each houses and the boundary wall separated a large basti of working class people from most of the maids came for daily work. Inside the perimeter, and inside the U complex, they had a large swimming pool, a tennis court and all of it were within a maze of trees and man sized shrubs with walking or running path throughout with almost covering the entire are of almost four kilometers. She was more than glad when she actually found it and started to use it regularly. There were many benches in between where she used to meet and greet families, mostly elder people who came down to relax and within the span of few months, she was really at home.

Tanvi giggle again at the thought that most of be time, the gawkers used to ignore her while walking with anyone else, even while she went out with her own mother, she was well aware of the lusty eyes fell over her mother rather than on her as they had a rare lineage; her grandmother being a Japanese woman, her mother inherited the complexion and looks of a pure Asian woman that was not so common. Though Tanvi also had some resemblance, she was more Indian with yellowish olive skin. It was only after she reached college and then later at the office, that guys started to check her out. So, it was natural to Tanvi to wear loose tops, especially after the second baby, her breast size grew bigger and at the same time, she was able to conceal her ass as well. 

So, going out with Safiyaji was never a challenge for Tanvi. She knew it and realized the physical aura of the elderly woman. She was only worried about the height difference...while Tanvi stood at 5'2 while the older woman was almost 5'9 making her a giant. With comparison to Khurramji, the couple made a nice combination. "Khurramji should be above six feet" she thought. "Even Sanjoth is six, my handsome hunk" Tanvi smiled to herself imagining they made a better couple than the elder ones. 

For a moment she recollected that someone was waiting for medicine that was in her hand. Tanvi hurried past the watchmen gate and almost walked-ran briskly through the beautiful jungle style compound. It was a steal deal that Sanjoth and Tanvi made while they made the choice to buy the unit. Their unit was the ground floor that overlooked the man made jungle on one side and towards the parking lot and Basti to other end. Tanvi thanked the designer almost every night while she walked out of the unit to the beautifully arranged swimming pool and the jungle covering it from onlookers, the open air tennis court and kids play area and the multiple benches concealed between the bushes. "Even if half the population of this colony comes out and stay here in this garden, nobody would know there were people sitting next to them!" She loved the privacy provided by the trees and the shrubs and the beautiful walkway around...all within the secure compound of their own house.

"Shit! I should run!!" Tanvi guiltily ran as she reached their house and took the steps to the upper floor.

"Khurramji...are you alright? I have your medicine with me” As she heard no response, she called in again ‘Khurramji?’ She opened the main door and walked in quietly so that she won't disturb the sick man. Tanvi felt a pang of worry, as she was unable to hear any response. 

"Khurramji?" She called again. 

"Beti...please...please come inside...I am not able to get up" As she heard the tired voice of the old man, she rushed past the living room without giving it a thought. For a moment, her eyes took few minutes to get used to the bedroom of the elderly couple. It was only after she entered the room that she felt her wrongdoing. She was inside a bedroom of a stranger and that too when he was alone. Though she realized her mistake, she was willing to help the old man. The muffins were no longer here priority. This was the most humane thing to do. Plus, he was a father figure to both Sanjoth and herself.

"Beti...sorry to bother you...if you can give me the tablets, I can get some relief". Khurram was in his pajama pants and tee. Though he looked tired and bedridden, Tanvi's eyes took an unknowing overview of his anatomy. Despite the dim light, she noticed the old man’s healthy legs, taut stomach and hairless muscular hands. “He looks as if he had waxed his entire body!” She thought.

"Thank you Tanvi" his voice was weak.

"Let me get you a hot tea and after that you can take some rest" Tanvi turned and walked out of the dim room and she heard a weak protest of not to bother. She felt responsible for the old man while she prepared a quick tea from the familiar kitchen and her thoughts swayed a bit more at the physique of the old man unknown to her own self "He looks so healthy! Would this be the reason of Safiyaji's hot body!! They would be having it like everyday!! Eeessh...what all am I thinking! I will kill Sanju for all his dirty talks" Tanvi tried hard to bring back normalcy from the unwanted thoughts... unknowingly her mind was playing certain sequence about the elderly couple in action inside that dimly lit bedroom as it was a private joke of Sanjoth explaining the health of the elderly couple "Safiyaji would be manhandled every night over that giant bed, have you noticed those mega sized mummeries, I am sure Khurramji would be latched over those to bring it up to that size!!!...No?" It was a playful dialogue from her husband once in a while dueling inside their own bedroom’s privacy.

Khurram was grateful for whatever Tanvi was doing, which was not required of her and kept on thinking of how he should express his gratitude once he got better.

"Have this tea Khurramji" Tanvi entered the room with a cup of hot tea in her hand. As she handed over the cup to him, he wasn't able to get up due to his weak body state. By watching the old man struggling, Tanvi sat at his bedside and bent forward to lift him as it was the only thing she could do to help. She kept the teacup at the bedside and extended her right hand and clutched his neck with her right hand. The skin-to-skin touch was a shock to both.

The feverish heat from Khurram's skin sent shudders to Tanvi's palm. Her cold hand of against his hot neck created waves of uneasiness to Khurram. Despite the initial shock, Khuram tried to lift his body and failed. By watching his discomfort, Tanvi felt extremely bad for the old man and she leaned forward more with her right hand extending backwards to clutch his shoulders to force sit. Her bosom closed in to his left shoulder and constrained against his heavy body. Despite his tiredness, Khurram felt the softness of her breasts; they felt like home!

It was a moment later that Tanvi noticed what she was actually doing. She was hard hugging the old man in extreme proximity and it was the first time she had her body against another man other than her husband. Though she felt odd from the heat that emanated from the man's body, she didn't find any guilt as she was helping a poor man who was suffering. It was the most generous thing to do. Tanvi realized her right breast crushing and rubbing against his thick shoulder muscle. It felt extremely different than her husband's body. "So hard!" Tanvi thought as she pulled a bit more on Khurram's right shoulder to make him sit.

"There is nothing wrong in what I am doing as he is like an elder uncle or even like my own father" She thought and tried to push his shoulder forward. Despite her thoughts, she held her thighs squeezed hard as she felt a tingle of excitement breaking out from her loins. She exerted more pressure through her hands and her thin long fingers squeezed hard at the bulging bicep of Khurram.

"Please eat your medicine Khurramjj" he hard a soft murmur next to his left ears. Despite his feverish tiredness, Khurram felt a heavy rush happening at his groin. With an embarrassed silent apology he opened his mouth and gulped the pills and drank water from her left hand. Her face was near to his temple. He felt her hot breath over his left ear. The blood rush around his groin was uncontrollable despite all his best tries to ignore it. Tanvi paid no attention other than ensuring the elder man to be at ease. Her breasts were now crushed hard against his shoulder blades, her fingers were squishing the pulp of his hard muscles and her breath was falling crazily over his neck. Khurram was perplexed over his body's reaction despite his feverish state.

At the same moment, Tanvi also registered the extreme close proximity of both of their bodies and the way they were tightly clasped in embrace. Reaching to her normal senses to notice that the old man was already in a seated position, she pulled back.

"Khurramji, now you can drink your tea!" Her words shook him out of the pleasure stupor. It took some superhuman effort for Khurram to reach back with thankfulness.

"Beti, I appreciate what you did. Not only you got me the medicine and you made me comfortable with the tea...I don't know how I should express my thankfulness!" He completed the statement with an apologetic nod.

"Khurramji, please take rest and if you need any help, please call me. I have kept your mobile here, indicating the table next to the bed.

"Tanvi beta...thank you! Can't say how much of help you have been..." He replies to the woman who was walking out of the bedroom.

"I will make one more tea and keep it inside the kitchen in case, okay" Tanvi replied as she paused at the bedroom threshold and turned back to smile. The smile disappeared from her face in an instant to shock filled surprise as she saw the old man trying to pull he bedsheet over his legs. It was the enormity of the tent at his groin that shook her! She gasped and ran to the kitchen to clutch the stove!

"It was not normal!"
"It should not be real!!"
"Could it be his thighs or folded bedsheet itself that I saw!!!"
"No...It could not be real!!!"

Tanvi's hands moved mechanically to make one more cup of tea and she kept it closed inside the oven to keep it warm. Her mind was dummified. The vision of what she saw during those seconds remained filled her head. Tanvi was perspiring and she felt the sweat spreading downside of her feet as she walked out to the living room. Though her conscious mind instructed to say a polite farewell; her subconscious did not had the willpower to look at the old man once again.

"No...it cannot be real!" Tanvi's brain murmured over and over while unknown to her brain, her slender thigh joints felt the creeping of slippery liquid passing through the thin panty lines. After closing her own living room's door she walked into her bedroom to locate the towel to wipe the dampness. Once she located the towel, her breath came back and the presence of mind kicked in and she accidentally lifted her face to the mirror. 

Tanvi's eyes widened with shock and horror as she saw her own reflection from the large bedroom mirror. Her head automatically dropped downwards in disbelief! Tanvi's loose outer shirt was stretched tight over the breasts and her two nipples were projecting majestically and obscenely straining the thin material of her shirt!!! 

Every conscious effort to conceal her unpropotionally large melons was no longer private!!!

"God! I hope I didn't do anything wrong!" Tanvi tried and shrugged to come out of the heightened state and walked to her kitchen to remove all the unholy thoughts that creeped into her mind. While walking, Tanvi felt the wetness that had spread around her crotch and realized in an instant the slipping of thigh joints were not due to sweat! It was the byproduct of the few moments that she spent earlier with another man!!

"What am I thinking!!!"
"And since when did I started to be bothered about such casually trivial things!!!" 
"And why am I bothered sooo much now!!!" Tanvi went straight to bathroom and washed her shame filled face and with cold water.

"Would you be back soon?"
"It could take three weeks max" Sanjoth replied.
" But, you just joined this office! And all of a sudden this trip!"
"Ar’ey baba...its only two weeks. I took you to the last trip to Dubai, right? Bharat was fuming every night I disappeared from client socializing events to be with you. This time, he was very clear...we have to spend time with the team from client after the meeting timings!"
"Oh that bastard Bharat!" Tanvi recalled the aged man from her husband's office management who was very much upset with her for making Sanjoth to spend time out with her, instead with their clients.

"Matlab...No excuse this time!" Tanvi replied with a slight sob. It was a golden chance to visit Istanbul, as Sanjoth's company was one of the participants of a business fair in Turkey.

"Yah babe...I know" Sanjoth murmured in agreement to the disappointment.
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 27-03-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:50 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 29-03-2019, 09:09 PM