Adultery Cuckold experience
Hi
I am a cuckold slave for my goddess Savi for the last six years.

I am not going to write a story but I am going to share my experience about my cuckold lifIstyle.

My goddess has given daily duties that I have to follow each and everyday

I have to wake up for 4:30 a.m. every morning to start my daily duties.
After waking  I have to clean up myself and shave myself thoroughly that no hair is left in my body except for my head and eyebrows. In the house am only allowed to wear tshirt that will cover only my chest area, from my stomach till the toe I have remain naked(she like to see my shaved dick). I have to wake my goddess at 7:00 a.m. in the morning with breakfast and coffee. My goddess will go to the bathroom and I will follow her behind once in the bathroom I will give her brush along with paste after she is finished she will go to the loo.

I will be on my knees besides her waiting for her to finish, once she is finished she will snapper finger to let know that it’s time to clean her. I will take a tissue and wipe her ass, and then I will use water to clean her ass and p****. My goddess will then go to take bath as I will flush the toilet and wait outside in bathroom with her towel. Once she comes out of the bathroom I have to dry her body with the towel.
After that I will serve her with breakfast and coffee. After that she will get ready for office and leave by 9, before leaving she will give instructions that are to be done today.

Now it’s time for me to get ready to my office, while in the office I not allowed to eat , pee or to take a loo with out my Goddess permission. I will send her a text message during the lunch time asking permission to eat, if I get the reply to eat I will if there is no reply I cannot eat. Same applies to taking pee. I have to return home by 6 p.m. everyday. Once return I have to wear my house tshirt and start cleaning the house and all the other chores. After finishing my chores I have to call her to ask what should I prepare for dinner and it’s only for her or she is taking someone with her to home.
Once the dinner is cooked I am relieved of my duties for some time until she arrives home. Once I hear that she is coming I will go to the front door and kneel in front of her. She will straight away go to the hall and sit in the sofa I will follow her from behind on my knees and will start kissing her feet and asking her permission to remove her chappals. 

After that we will have normal conversation like how was the day and what are the things I have done today and what chores I have finished. After this she will inspect the house to check whether it’s neat and tidy if she finds any fault I will be punished but not now later.
Dinner time I will server with the dinner and wait for her to finish, then I will start eating the leftovers that my goddess has left in her plate. After finishing dinner and cleaning the plates I will enter her room and kneel in front of her. How she will examine my body that I have saved properly and clean myself neatly. After which she will ask me to massage Her feet n kiss her feet. And then she will allow me to massager body for few minutes after which she will retire for the night. I am not allowed to sleep until 11:00 p.m. night and I have to wake up before 4:30 a.m. I am only allowed to sleep five and half hours today and not more than that if I have extra work and I can only go to bed by 1 a.m. I still have to wake up by 4:30 a.m. my sleeping time is allotted from 11 p.m. to only 4:30 a.m. if work comes in those times I have to finish my work and then go to sleep if I get only two hours of sleep in a day I won’t be allowed extra hours of sleep.

This is my daily routine as a slave to my goddess this routine might change on weekends or if she brings her  boyfriend to home but more on that later.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Cuckold experience - by blog07 - 26-03-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: Cuckold experience - by dengadam istam - 27-03-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Cuckold experience - by Laddi16 - 28-03-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Cuckold experience - by blog07 - 03-05-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: Cuckold experience - by blog07 - 18-06-2019, 02:57 AM