Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Indian Housewife : I had to do it

Writer :- xosind

Started on 25th January 2018

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1518133

This is my first story. Guess i should contribute after reading and enjoying stories here a lot.

I and Vivek met in college, fell in love and after 8 years of courtship got married. Its been 8 years since we got married and have 2 kids, a boy and a girl.
i am 34 years housewife taking care of my kids and my loving husband. I quit my career as a software analyst 4 years back and devoted my life towards my kids and husband"

When vivek first brought the plan to buy this dream flat in a posh area of the city, i gulped at the price tag.

"Vivek do you think we can afford this 2.5 Cr price tag?"
"Sanju we can make upto 1Cr by selling the assets we already have, savings, friendly loans, etc. We can arrange for a 1.5C housing loan. With my salary, i would be able to just make that happen" his eyes glistened at the posibility.
"But how would we pay the EMI so big. Dont you think it would bite into our daily life ?"
" Dont worry about that. Challega, we will manage it"

With that started the hungama of buying a house and all the complexities involved with that.
Almost after a full year post this conversation, we organized a grand house warming party and went into this new dream house.
I had worked very hard this whole year cutting costs on anything that was considered non-essential. I had been cutting things so much so that my kids started naming me stingy.
I thought it was all for the good and went ahead. Entering this new house was all we had dreamt. I was happy that Vivek finally had his dream house.

Things were happy for the first 6 months. Everything went on as per plan and we were getting confident about our decision to buy this flat.

Everything started with Vivek making a big mistake with a million dollor contract which landed with the competitors.
He was increasingly isolated in the company and after 2 months of bitter time at the office he was laid off.

With the Layoff started our turmoils...

we managed for a couple of months after which we started defaulting on loan payments.

The going started getting tougher.

"Vivek shall we sell this house"

"If we can, i would have already brought that option to you"

"What do you mean ?"

"There is a court case against this building complex. Everything is going to be fine but if we try selling now when the case is going on, we would have to sell it for half the price"

"What do you mean vivek ? Have we been fooled then ?"

"No Sanjana, its all happened in the last 2 months"

"Oh God !! what will we do now"

"I dont know dear. We would have to bite this through "

".." i was silent.. i was afraid.

Days passed by and Vivek was getting increasing frustrated and it started showing. Our sex life was non existent for the past 3 months.
We tried our best to keep this away from the kids.

All our 12+ years of earnings was standing at naught !!

<to be continued ....>
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 7 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed) - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 07:36 AM