Fantasy Tales Of War And Sex - Fantasy Story Involving South And Bolly Actresses
Hello All,

Its been a long time since I have visited this forum. I have started some good stories though I was not able to complete them.

But lot of ideas and plots are always churning inside my head. Hence I have decided to start this new story.

This story is inspired from a lot of movies, serials, novels and daily events.

The themes will be based on power, politics, war, crimes, punishment, survival games, hunting games and a lot of sex.

This time I am inviting my friends on this forum to contribute their ideas. I will consider there requests and also have lot of polls and interactions for them.

At the center of the action will be our own fap queens - Hindi , South and English TV & Movie actresses.
Request for actresses to be involved are always welcome.

The story will be called - "Tales Of War And Sex"

Disclaimer : The story will involve lot of gore, violence & brutal fucking and some amounts of forced fucking. Those who don't like such themes please stay away.
And remember its only a fantasy and means no harm to any person.

[Salman Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif]

3) Fight For Honor - Clouds Of Despair
[Katrina Kaif, Lara Dutta, Parineeti Chopra, Sameera Reddy]

4) Battle For Glory - A Passionate Affair
[Katrina Kaif, Hrithik Roshan]

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Tales Of War And Sex - Fantasy Story Involving South And Bolly Actresses - by masterofvilla - 12-04-2024, 08:23 AM