Adultery Pavithra's Panties
Date: 10 .04. 2024
Title: Pavithra’s Panties 
Word Count: 37942 
Author:  Novelist Casanova

Pavithra’s Panties 

It was early in the morning, in a remote village in Andhra Pradesh, in a Sugarcane farm, inside a small water Pump Room, an old man, who enjoyed himself making love to me the whole night, as it has been his dream since I was a teenage girl, to enjoy making love to me and cumming inside my Pussy, had finally managed to make his dream come true and made me come for him all the way from Chennai and enjoyed making love to me and had cum inside my Pussy last night and was sleeping on top of me naked.  

In the early morning darkness, I somehow managed to push the old man’s sweaty body off me and got up from the cot, and began searching for my Red Petticoat in the dark, wearing only my Mangalsutra around my Neck, with the Yellow thread of the Mangalsutra soaked completely with the old man’s sweat and a mixture of my sweat as well while he was sleeping on top of me naked, and enjoying himself making love to me, and I was hugging him tight with my arms around his neck; and wearing a Silver Waist Chain around my Waist, which almost got cut when he pulled my Red Chiffon Saree pleats which I had tugging to my Red Petticoat just below my Navel; and wearing a two Red Glass Bangles on my right hand and three Red Bangles on my left hand, out of the dozen Bangles I wore on both my my each hand before the old man dropped me on the bed only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat, and slept on top of me, and began enjoying himself kissing my lips spreading my arms and grabbing my arms by my wrists, and he began went crazy as he was kissing my lips for the first time, he began squeezing my wrists and Bangles, breaking almost all my Red Bangles, and only when he let my arms free and began hugging me tight and began enjoying himself kissing my lips, the rest of the Red Bangles I was wearing now escaped from being broken; and though the Silver Anklets I was wearing were uncut or unbroken, the whole night while he was enjoying myself making love to me and every time he used to get too excited I used to run around the Water Pump Room to escape from his craziness or at least to tire him off, and then allow him to carry me to bed and continue making love to me, the sound of my Silver Anklets was all over the room until he came inside my Pussy and fell asleep on top of me.

Now as I stood only in my Mangalsutra, my Red Bangles, my Silver Waist Chain, and my Silver Anklets, in the dark and began searching for my Red Petticoat, the Old Man began moving his body and began scratching his back.  Making sure not to wake him up, being aware that if he sees me only in my Mangalsutra, my Red Bangles, my Silver Waist Chain, and my Silver Anklets, naked, he would go crazy and wake up and enjoy me once again in the Cot, I tiptoed and picked up my Phone and switched on the Torch and found my Red Petticoat and picked it up and opened my bag and picked up my new Toothbrush, new small Toothpaste, and a small Medimix Soap which I bought in a small shop at the Chennai Bus Terminal before I took the bus to come to Andhra Pradesh, as I had forgot to pack my Toothpaste, Toothbrush, and my Soaps and other makeup items.

Though I forgot my makeup items, my Toothpaste, my Toothbrush, and my Soaps, I did not forget to make myself presentable to the Old Man.  Because I owe my Pussy to this Old Man for helping me buy my Dream House which was right behind our House in the 9th Cross, which was exactly 60 x 61, and I have so many memories associated with that House.  The house is all mine now, and my Mom is so Proud of me that I Purchased this House, and all my relatives who badly wanted me to fall were totally jealous of me and were all burning rom inside, and all thanks to the Old Man, who purchased this House for me and gifted me, but the catch here was, in return for gifting the House, he wanted me to offer myself as a Gift to him.

Initially I did not agree, as I hated him since I was young, as he was a Pervert.  He was such a Perv that ever since he moved next to House, and got close to my Parents, he has been eying me, which neither I nor my Parents noticed, as he was a well off and well respected person in Andhra Pradesh and owned several acres of agricultural lands and several Sugarcane Mills in Andhra Pradesh.  Since he was helping my dad finally every now and then, my parents used to treat him well, and every now and then my mom used to prepare Sweet Pongal, which had become his favorite after having it in our house, and send me to his house and give it to him.  After receiving the sweets from me, he used to first open the tiffin box and smell the Sweet Pongal first and take it in his hand and feed me first and touch my tongue and lips and used to taste the remaining sweet Pongal which came out of my mouth with my saliva on it.  When I told him that it had my saliva on it, he just smiled at me and told me that he did not mind, and continued feeding me and eating the remaining, and finally at the last morsel he used to insert his first three fingers inside my mouth and make me lick all the remaining Sweet Pongals off his fingers, and take his fingers out of my mouth and taste my saliva off his fingers looking at my lips, which though I felt odd, but did not mind, as he was sweet to me and even buy me gifts for my Birthdays.

The gifts he used to buy for my Birthdays were very expensive, especially gold necklaces and gold rings, which excited my dad and mom and began thanking him for the expensive gifts.  Since I was very young I was not excited by expensive gifts, but when I turned 18, and went to him house to offer him sweets for my Birthday, he surprised me with a Brand New Imported Cell Phone, and I was totally delighted, as I so badly wanted to show that in front of my rich friends and relatives and I am not less to them.  Watching me opening the Box in a delighted emotion, and looking at me “no thank you for the Birthday gift?” as he asked softly, “thank you unc……!” as I was about to say, “give me a hug and thank me,” as he said opening his arms, in a flow, “thank you so much, Uncle,” I exclaimed and wrapped my arms around his neck and before even I could give me a full hug, he bent down and wrapped his arms around my thighs, and began inserting his arms under my knee length skirt and began hugging me with his arms around my Ass Cheeks over my Panties and began circling me around.  While he began circling me around, his hands began grabbing my Ass Cheeks fully over my Panties, and his right hand went between my Ass Crack over my Panties and even touched my Pussy, “mmmmmmmm,” as I moaned without my control as he was the first man who was touching me down there, and before even I would feel more uncomfortable, he took his hands off my Ass Cheeks and Ass Crack and dropped me on my feet, without even looking at him, I ran to my house as quickly as I could.

When I entered my house, my parents who saw me holding the cell phone, took it from me and as they began admiring the gift from him, and began feeling proud of him, I went straight to the Bathroom.  As I lifted my skirt and began looking at my Ass Cheeks over my Panties, my White Panties had wedged up between my Ass Crack as a result of him inserting his hands underneath my Skirt and grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my White Panties and trying to enter my Ass Crack through my White Panties, and I when bent over and looked at my Pussy over my White Panties, there was some wetness.  For a moment I thought I peed and I began removing my White Panties and curiously smelled the wetness near my Pussy, it smelled something different.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 11-04-2024, 05:51 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Pavithra's Panties - by novelistcasanova - 12-04-2024, 03:20 AM