Adultery Rare opportunity in my career !!
The time I changed from career from IT to a photographer, my wife became a lot more interesting !! Now I have settled down as a photographer from Bangalore for nearly 10 years.

I used to work earlier in a software company dealing with never ending projects and never satisfied clients. I got tired of dealing with such work and situations, which led to me changing my profession to something that I was really passionate about ever since my childhood. That was photography.

I do the wedding pictures and portraits to earn my living, but whenever I can, I try to grab opportunities of doing erotic portfolios, fine art nudes. Then I decided to also get into very different type of shoot i.e. boudoir portraits and I started promoting that with advertisements even though I did not have any experience. I just copied some pictures, edited them and decide to make my showcase to get clients.

When business is light, I will sometimes sit near the front windows of the shop and watch as attractive young women get out of their cars to go shopping or to pick up clothing at the dry cleaners two doors down. I try to guess which of them might be headed to my studio, though more often than not, they are not in the market for parlor photographs.

I was playing my little fantasy game one afternoon when a gorgeous young woman got out of her car. She was dressed simply in a loose fitting sweatshirt and blue jeans, but it didn't take much to imagine the feminine charms that lay beneath those clothes. I became somewhat mesmerized as I watched her walk and I was a bit startled when I heard the door to my shop open and saw her come in. She was here to see me.

"Can I help you?" I asked, thinking she had come to get some estimates on a wedding package or a set of portraits.

"Your ad says that you do boudoir portraits," she said in an uncertain tone. "Could you tell me more about what that involves?"

"Certainly," I replied, hoping I did not sound too eager. "Why don't you come back into my studio area. We can talk and I can show you some albums with sample images."

I explained to her that boudoir portfolio is basically a bit sensuous picture shoot that is your personal collection or something that you want to gift for your dearest partner.

As we talked for the next half-hour, I found out that her name was Rujuta. She was a young Marathi married girl working in Bangalore.

On occasion of 5th marriage anniversary, she was looking for an idea for a unique and personal birthday present for her husband. She had a sweet and innocent face, so it did not surprise me when she admitted that she had never posed for any sensual or glamour photographs in her life.

As she flipped through the albums, she would pause uncomfortably whenever she found a shot in which the model was partially nude or covered only in some sheer fabric, so I did my best to reassure her that each session is different and that it is the model who dictates how revealing the wardrobe and the poses will be for her.

"If I decided to book a session with you, would I bring in the outfits I want to wear?" she asked. 
[+] 2 users Like beautyadmirer's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rare opportunity in my career !! - by beautyadmirer - 08-04-2024, 03:30 PM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by sri7869 - 09-04-2024, 02:05 AM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by Eswar P - 10-04-2024, 07:40 AM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by snowy69 - 10-04-2024, 08:57 AM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:38 AM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by Biosys - 15-04-2024, 12:41 PM