Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
My name is Alyssa
My name is Alyssa although the name sounds foreign but I am from India. I live in Mumbai and stay in Juhu. I have a huge bungalow which belongs to me. I am not married and stay alone. 
Let me describe myself I am about 6 1” black hair a nice face. My figure is 56FF-28-42. By this you would know that I am pretty much sexy. I like huge boobs and have got them but these have become a menace for me know. Wherever I go people stare at them constantly and they go mad. People from all ages fantasize about them a lot but I have begun to like this. Although I am rich I like to travel by rickshaw the reason is this gives me a chance to show off my assets.

One day I got ready to go out I was wearing a shirt, grey colored which had its top two buttons open and a tight pant that showed my thighs and buxom ass. I was planning to go to Virar as I had to do a renovation of my home. I went down where the rickshaw stands and then waited for my turn. I saw that a lot of people were staring at me. I was wearing goggles so they did not know that I was able to see them. There were 3-4 people before me and they were constantly looking back and ogling me. After some time 2 young college boys came and stood behind me. They started checking out my ass and started to get close to me. Casually one of them touched my butt, I looked back and they said sorry I gave them a smile. The person from the front started moving back and I became sandwiched between them. My boobs got pressed from the front and my butt from the back. The person from the front said “sorry madam but they are pushing me back”. I could not say anything as I was being pushed from the back and front. I said ”no problem… hota hain aise”. Hearing this that guy became more bold and started to get back even more. I moved back but due to people behind me my ass began to get pressed back into the person behind me.
Boy from back “Arey madam jara peeche dekh ke aapke peeche khade hain”. I “sorry dear, but I am getting pushed back from front…. Please bear with me”. He said “madam yeh aise hota hi rehta hain rickshaw ke line me”. I “haan mujhe pata hain roz ka problem hain”. Then he said “madam aap roz yahan se jaati ho”. I “haan roz yahi se rickshaw pakdito hoon, kyun kya hua”. He said “aapko dekhke lagta nahin ki aap jaisi high society ki aurat roz rickshaw se travel karti hain”. I laughingly “usme kya hua gaadi nikalne se toh accha hain rickshaw se jau. Richsaw jaldi me pohcha dete hain aur utna akele travel karne me bore nahin hota. Koi na koi mil jaata hain baat karne ke liye”. He “waah madam aap bilkul hi alag hain…. warna normally auratein bilkul logon se baat karna avoid karti hain aur bahut akad ke baat karti hain”. I “haan maine bhi dekha hain par main waisi nahin hoon mujhe accha lagta hain aise pehchaan badhana”. I asked “chalo apna number aa gaya tum log kahan jaa rahe ho”.  They told they were also going to Virar. I said I am going that way too can I join you. With that both of them were without words. I waived my hands before them and said Hello they came out and said yes that is ok. I said Thanks.
I got into the auto and then suddenly the two young boys joined me one from left and another from the right. With that I had to squeeze between them, I wasn’t expecting this but it was a good feeling. The auto was not that big and therefore we had to sit close to each other with our bodies touching each other. Both of them put their hand behind the seat of the auto over my shoulder so as to make space. I have a nice shapely ass which I had maintained quite well and it was occupying a lot of space.

As I was taller than both the boys my head was higher than them. Due to this the boys were having a good look at my boobs. As there are a lot of potholes in Mumbai when the auto moved over it this caused us to jump in our seat. This caused my boobs to bounce and as I was not wearing any bra my boobs were juggling inside my shirt whose one button was holding it from spilling out in the open. Both the boys were enjoying this and this allowed them to come even closer to my body.
I looked at both and said “Mumbai roads aise hi hain” and smiled both of them gave me a smile back. Person to my left “madam jara adjust karke baithna hoga jagah thodi kam hain”. I “ohh haan tum dono chahiye toh thoda aur kareeb aake baith jao waise bhi rickshaw me jagah thodi kam hoti hain”. The two boys latched onto this and came even more closer to me now they moved their hand in front so their shoulder could now easily press into my boobs. Right person “haan ab hui na baat…. Madam aapko koi takleef toh nahin na ho rahi hain”. I “nahi main theekh hoon”.
Rickshawala was enjoying all of this in his mirrors and also was looking closer at my cleavage which was even more visible due to the 2 boys pressing into it. These people are master at observing what is happening at the back and always have their mirrors positioned to have a look at what is happening at the back. He said “Arey madam aap rickshaw ka kyun kosti ho…. Rickshaw toh barabar 3 logon ke liye hain yeh toh aapko hi adjust karke baithna padega”. I said “haan chalega”
 I wasn’t looking at my shirt and due to the constant bouncing my shirt had moved and my boobs crack was visible it was like a valley. Both the boys got excited with this started staring at it. Then after one more bounce, the third button of my shirt popped open and now my tits were almost visible except for my nipples. I did not button it as I wanted to see the boys reaction and how far this can go. As the auto was moving I took in some air so that my boobs came out somewhat and my shirt edge was just over my nipple allowing my nipple to be visible and hide as the auto moved.
[+] 2 users Like donitajo's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 31-03-2024, 11:32 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:30 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:31 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:36 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:39 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:40 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:42 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 02-04-2024, 11:42 PM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by sri7869 - 03-04-2024, 08:55 AM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 04-04-2024, 12:23 AM
RE: My name is Alyssa - by donitajo - 04-04-2024, 12:24 AM