Thriller Naked Eyes
Bug 
                               NAKED EYES ?

Hello everyone, it’s your boy mortal back with another erotic tale of my fan sent to my mail. 

Here it goes … 

Hey mortal, this is my real-life event, which I would try to explain it, in this story. As this incident took place many years back, so I may not recall everything in a pinpoint accuracy. 

A humble request from my side, please try to keep this unedited, because I want others to feel the emotions that I went through.

I was quite young and witnessed this whole incident with my naked eyes from the very late evening. Actually, I lost the count of time, as I was so engrossed into it with feeling of horny, pain, anger, disgust and excitement. 

Now let me give you a thorough tour of my family. 

We are family of three members and belong to upper class by economy. My father’s name is Vinay he is a qualified engineer and married my mother after he completed his M. Tech and they had an arrange marriage and got married in 1991.

My mother’s name is Jyoti and she was born and raised in Hyderabad. She has completed her graduation in Hyderabad itself in Telugu medium and took up a job as clerk in a office.

My mom’s job and beautiful complexion attracted a lot of marriage proposals from a very early age however she got married to my father only, at the age of 22 because of my grandfather’s reputation and my father’s high salary.

Now let me tell you all a bit about myself. I’m chinna (nickname). 

So basically, we hail from Hyderabad and my parents used to stay there, but after I was born, my father got a high salary job in Bangalore. So, both my parents sifted to Bangalore.

Initially after sifting to Bangalore, mom stayed back home as housewife and took care of me. Only after I got to school, she took job as accountant in a business firm.

My father works as senior engineer of designing in a automobile firm. Due to which we were able to afford nice flat and vehicles in posh area of Bangalore city. He is extrovert and has excellent speaking skills which you would expect from a MNC Engineer.

My father had many colleagues, many of them used to visit our house. But one of them was special and she was Latha aunty. 

Latha aunty instantly got close to our family because she too hailed from Hyderabad. Honestly, I had a huge crush on her due to her beauty and aura. She is outgoing and vivacious, with a warm, loving spirit that makes others gravitate toward her. And holy fuck is she hot! She is wheatish (Indian white or dusky) tone skinned, with dark brown hair and brown eyes, full, pouty lips, expressive eyes, and a lithe model figure. She has a nice breast that tapers down into a tight waistline and is complemented by a round, juicy ass. I’m not a foot guy, but her feet are always nicely manicured. All this on her 5’7” frame made her look like a goddess of beauty. I think she would resemble south actress Eesha Rebba, or it’s just I see her that way. 

Latha aunty is in her early 30’s and she work as design consultant while her husband, Rahul Shetty is a chief designer. That meant he was the team leader in that department. Though Shetty sir was senior to my father but he was quite younger, he maybe in his early 30’s only. He speaks very less, has kind of shy personality. He is from Mangalore, Karnataka. 

I know only this that they fell in love and later got married against their family’s will that’s why both of their families don’t visit them. 

Both Latha aunty and Shetty sir used to come to our house and many times we have visited them. They too lived in Bangalore but in different locality. Both of our families became so comfortable with each other that we started going trips together. 

Actually, company used to provide holiday with proper packages for its higher employees. Here we both families used to take this opportunity and go together. Talking about family Latha and Shetty sir don’t have any kids for now. 

Last year the holiday package was announced in winter, so we all opted for Kedarnath. Company would only provide 6-7days, so you have to make up most of it. Due to this strict line, we faced lots of problems as it takes much time in winter to visit Kedarnath. We got late by one day and my parents had to rush to office without any rest which got them sick later. After learning from that mistake this time, we choose a resort and finally we opted for holiday resort in Mumbai. 

My father explained to me that, this place had nice swimming pool with great vegetation around and it was far from city pollution and noises. After few days we all took flight to Mumbai and from there we directly reached to our resort destination i.e. Mumbai. 

At the reception I was astonished to find Latha aunty and Shetty sir together, I thought they weren’t joining us this time. But my eyes were just wandering Latha aunty as she was in a beautiful long black bodycon dress. Though that dress went only till her knees, I could make out shape of her breasts, her beautiful open back and her shining long legs.

[Image: eesha_rebba_photos_1404200554_006.jpg]

Upon seeing us she immediately rushed and hugged my dad. Yeah, they both were close to each other. As both of them were extrovert, so they never shied to show their feelings. She used to call my dad Bawa (Brother-in-law) mostly. They had like a jija-sali relation. Many a times they used to pass comments and touch each other in a funny way in front of my mom and sir. But they were ok with it as we considered ourself a modern society.

After giving a warm welcome to my father, she came near my mom and welcomed her and asked about the journey and they had lot of chit-chats about their outfits. Then she explained why she choose this destination and gave us all a brief explanation about it.

Latha- Everyone listen, we are in Birds Paradise, it’s a beautiful five-star resort built on a privately owned land. This is a special location cause, although they cater to all kinds of rich folk, still their main target customers are couples and families. The resort is designed to make this place more of a family-friendly while still giving them all the freedom and privacy they want. They have highly skilled security team that doesn’t allow any customer inside without a recommendation letter from their pre-existing customers. That’s why you won’t find any advertisement about this resort on social media. They have limited accessibility. 

Dad- really, if it’s this rare and hard. Then how were you able to book it. 

Latha aunty- The reason I got this resort is that my friend works here for the last two years. She is the one that helped me. 

Mom- Ayyoo Latha, you worked so hard for this trip. 

By all this time, I didn’t realise that I was watching them talk, most importantly Latha aunty until my dad called me. 

Dad- Chinna, did you even bid namaste to sir? 

Me- yeah.. yeah namaste sir, how are you doing?

Shetty sir- namaste beta, I’m fine. How was your journey? 

Me- it was ok sir 

Dad- what’s this son, is this what I taught you. What kind of English are you speaking. You should say my journey was good, thank you sir. 

Me- Dad! It meant same thing nah 

Dad- how did it meant the same? I can’t believe it; you can’t even find your mistake and few days back you have given your **th final exams? What should I expect from this (anger tone) 

Sir- calm down Anna (brother), he just gave his exams let him take a break and enjoy this holiday. He is doing well enough already. 

Dad- No sir, he isn’t doing anything. At his age I was so responsible of my family and here all he does is play those stupid games. Recently he was demanding a new set, what was that? 

Me- PS3! 

Sir- oh play station 3, yeah, I have heard a lot about it. Actually, one of the villas has this installed in it I guess. 

Me- Really, the latest one 

Sir- maybe I’m not sure. I don’t know much about these games. 

Dad- No way, if it’s installed, I’m not letting you run it. 

Me- ohh come on dad! It’s a holiday trip. 

Dad- yeah holiday trips are meant to spend time with your family. I don’t want you to sit in front of those monitors whole day and ignore us like you do it in home. 

Sir- leave it Anna, you control him in house but allow him to have his way of fun in holidays at least. 

Latha - Come on everyone let’s have a look at our villa. Come on Bawa… quick. you’re getting slow... 

Now Latha aunty held my mom and dad and rushed towards our villa. From back sir and me walked behind them. 

Once reaching at villa, it was quite a spectacular place. It had two houses adjacent to each other, in between there was lot of plants and beautiful water pool covered in vegetation. The two houses and pool had open sky and was surrounded by a wall to give it a privacy. the whole villa had plants and grasses which gave it a fresh and forest feel to it. But the most important thing for me was PS3. Which is why, I slowly walked towards sir and requested him to show me which one of the houses had it. He immediately excused from all and went inside to a larger house of both.

[Image: Eden-1-min-scaled.jpg] 

It was nice with 2bh model. One of the bedrooms was larger one with lot of decoration. Other room was quite simple but had 42” monitor with PS controller. I was so excited cause it was latest PS3 and immediately hugged him and thanked him. Now he being a shy person didn’t respond much and just said so you liked this villa then. To which I happily nodded. Then he asked to start it see if it has everything I needed. I started it, and boy it was everything I wished for. It had God of war preinstalled. But I wanted to try the new ‘Mortal Kombat ‘which I heard a lot about it. 

Me- Sir haven’t they provided any other separate games. Only few preinstalled are there. 

Sir- Then what’s the use of this latest model. Doesn’t they provide games with it. 

Me- No sir, some good games come separately. I want to play the Mortal Kombat, but daddy won’t listen to me. Please sir 

Sir- ok let’s see maybe management might help us out. 

When we went out, all of them asked us where were we heading but sir protected me and excused that we are going to talk with management about facilities and all. 

During the way I thanked him, to which he just gave a smile. Now we meet with manager and sir asked him about the game to which they said they don’t have a copy of it but will get this sorted out by today itself. I was really pleased with it and we returned. Upon reaching our villa, my mom asked me to have a look and stay with them but like always I excused them saying what will I do between elders and went to play God of war. 

After reaching my room, I locked it and started PS. In between the game I heard a knock on the door, but as I was on half of the mission, I shouted I’m busy right now with irritation. After few minutes there was another knock on the door, but this time there was continuous knock. Fearing it might be daddy, I went to open it. When I opened it, I was literally shocked to see Latha aunty in a beautiful flower cocktail one piece swimsuit standing in front of me, looking pretty as ever at that moment. The fabric was tight, neatly clinging to her fit body that highlighted all her beautiful curves.

[Image: Eesha-Rabba-2.jpg] 

The shocking part was that she was soaking wet, as if she had just returned from the pool. I was lost, confused. The only words that came out of my mouth were “yes’s…aunty” She smiled and then held my hand and pulled me out of the room. 

Aunty- enti Chinna, here also video games only, have some fun here with us. Your mom got so sad that you asked her to leave you alone. 

Me- oh sorry aunty I didn’t knew I said that, I was focused on game so maybe I have told her. 

Latha aunty- that’s very bad, you don’t even realise what you said. Now be a good chinguu..Minguu.. and say sorry to your mother. 

Now aunty brought me near pool. Seeing me, everyone kind of cheered that finally I was out of my room. But my mom didn’t look at me. Guessing she must be angry, I went near her, hugged her from back and said sorry.

Mom - do you even know what you said to me? 

Me- sorry Mumma, I didn’t know it was you, I was in the game. 

Mom- every time just game..game, can’t you have fun with us. What if daddy was in my place, do you even know how much you could have hurt him. 

Me- please Mumma, at least you understand. You all are elders, how I can have fun with you all. I don’t feel comfortable. Please Mumma, I can’t say this to daddy, he won’t understand but at least you support nah. 

Mom- Han Chinna I’m always there for you. But at least spend some time with family or with me. 

Me- yes Mumma 

After our conversation, I was heading towards pool, suddenly Latha aunty started dragging me towards pool but I excused her saying I have to keep my cell phone. As I was leaving dad pushed her inside pool and he himself jumped into. They were laughing and having fun in the water. 

When I was returning to my room, I saw Shetty sir with a towel in his hand. Most importantly he was shirtless. He was in a boxer and for first time I saw him in this avatar. Earlier in Goa trip he had worn T-shirt or anything top. It’s first time I’m seeing him topless maybe because there is no one around here. Speaking of Shetty sir, He must be around 5’7”, same as my height but he had broad shoulders, wide chest and big arms which I never expected from him. 

However, I returned to my room and kept my phone and turned off PS and went out near mom. Shetty sir stood beside us and he asked my mom and me in a polite way to join him in the pool. We all slowly came got into the pool but my mom surprised us all by diving into it with a loud noise. Funny part was Shetty sir was so confused and kind of scared that he instantly jumped aside due to huge flash of water noise. Seeing such a reaction from a grown man I kind of chuckled and so did all of us. From the other end of pool, aunty and dad started cheering for my mom. But mom seeing sir’s reaction she shyly said sorry to him, to which he too shied away. 

Now the pool was almost 1.2m depth in start, so you could swim or stand comfortably at the edge. 

From other end, Dad called us to join them, as the other side was deeper and had diving board. So, we started swimming across the pool, my mom being a good swimmer she helped me cross, I could see mom extend her legs outward and start swinging her legs. 

Latha- finally your son has come outside. Are you happy now 

Dad- of course Iam, I want him to come out of that video game world and see the real world. 

Me- games are not that bad daddy, next time I will give you a demo 

Dad- Never I’m gonna look at that huge screen so near to my eyes. 

Mom- yeah that’s what I keep telling him that he will spoil his eyesight. 

Me- it’s not that harmful mumma, also specs are available. By the way outside is much risk because you might injure yourself. 

Dad- wow what a excuse, you know Chinna, when I was at your age, your grandmother used to beat me up, so that I would stay in house and read. Now I’m pushing my own son to go out and play. 

Mom- heheh, she still says that you were the most trouble child out of all. 

Dad- yeah, I took all those beatings so that I could play with my friends. All these are memories, do you have any memories with your friends in sports. 

Me- yeah last Friday we won in football, I guess I forgot to tell you this. 

Dad- what! He went out to competition and you didn’t tell me (looking at mom), at least I could have dropped him. 

Mom- Chinna you went out and didn’t inform me. 

Me- No mumma It was a pc competition, I informed you nah. 

Dad- Video game! Again, that video games! (Little pissed off) 

Latha aunty- ok ok leave it, he won nah, why are you getting angry on him. Did you have fun Chinna. 

Me- hmm 

Dad- ok tell me this, aren’t you having fun now. Talk to us, play with us, jump around, move around like children’s do at your age. 

Mom- Actually your son says he doesn’t feel comfortable around us. According to him we are kind of too old for him. 

Latha- really Chinna, me! Do I look like an old lady to you, maybe your right about your father, he has gotten fat and old but not me. 

Dad- huh! Did you just tell me old and fat. See how much fit I’m. 

(Now my father started flexing his body to all. I would say my father is still good looking at this age, he is around 5’11” with lean and fit body as he always does jogging and yoga in morning) 

Latha aunty- stop flexing you look like an old eagle without fur hee-hee. 

Dad- eagles are one of the strongest birds in the sky, not bad huh! 

Latha- yeh and I’m like a parrot beautiful and peaceful. 

Dad- you’re more like a hen, fat and noisy

Latha- akka(sister) look what your old husband is saying to me. 

Mom- nope I’m not getting into this again. Come Chinna let’s dive from that diving board. 

Dad- jyoti can’t help you in this, when she can clearly see you being noisy all the time. 

(Now they both started kind of fighting in water by pushing, throwing water at each other in playful manner. It was common for me and mumma to see them playfully fighting and teasing, so we left out to diving) 

After diving for few rounds, we got tired and decided to return back to Latha aunty and dad, both of whom were talking something and laughing out loud looking at Shetty sir. 

Mom- what’s the fun talk going, is it again on me? 

Latha aunty- hehhe No akka, I was saying to Bawa (brother-in-law) that he keeps scolding to Chinna that he doesn’t indulge in outdoor activities, while look at my full-grown husband, who is so much scared of water that he stayed back such a distance from us heheeee. I’m just thinking Should I start calling him a ‘pussy cat’ hehehe… 

Now everyone started laughing out loud. While Shetty sir was on other corner of the pool with less depth and he was in his imagination which he got distracted by loud laugh and he looked at us. 

Mom- Stop it Latha, every time you just start pulling jokes on him only. 

Dad- what’s wrong in it, when a 16year old is braver than you. What kind of person are we talking about and what character is this? Hahaha 

Mom- yeh he is like Chinna, doesn’t talk much, always in their own world. This inactiveness is what makes them weak in front of others. 

Latha- no akka, he is just silent outside. Once in room he is very active on me and so strong that he makes my leg go weak. 

Latha aunty blinked at mom while saying this, while my Mumma slapped her playfully on her shoulder citing my presence through her eyes. But still Latha aunty went on and kept saying in a smirk towards my dad that there’s a reason why she fell in love with him. My mom tried to shut her, while my dad kept laughing like crazy and he kept participating with Latha aunty. 

Seeing this Mumma told me to go near sir. As I swim across to sir, he gave a smile to me and asked what’s going on there, why they are laughing so much. I just said “I don’t know sir, I didn’t understand their conversation so I came here”. 

Mom - It’s nothing sir, just their common jokes on me as usual. 

(Mumma refers or calls Shetty sir as ‘sir’ only giving him respect, while Shetty sir calls my mumma as madam. Shetty sir is a true gentleman. I have seen in many trips; sir doesn’t talk with other women. Just with us or any other male. Once During spring, we visited Goa for a fest. You all might know the climate in Goa during spring. It will be filled with foreigners and young couples. There were so many beautiful women in bikinis and shorts that even I couldn’t stop myself from staring at them. While dad and Latha aunty had whole conversations on it but Shetty sir is so shy that he wouldn’t even look at them. He would change his direction and look towards sea but not at them.)

Sir - Then I’m sure madam, Latha would be making fun of my inability to swim. 

Mom- maybe! 

Sir- then maybe you might have laughed on it too. 

Mom - hehehe no sir 

Me- yes sir, she did laugh when Latha aunty commented. I saw and heard it. 

From side, Mumma hit my head. Seeing this even stone-faced sir laughed too. Then they were having light conversation about Mumma work and next holiday trip and all. While they were talking, I noticed that sir would quickly glance at mom and look other way, then again, he would do it same way. Seeing this I looked at mom carefully this time. 

She had worn a Straight cut yellow colour suit with matching leggings and no dupatta. But the printed salwar gets transparent when they are wet. As she was totally wet, so her dress got kind of sticked to her body revealing her yellow coloured bra and shape of her chest and navel area. I was watching this all from my side eye. I wouldn’t say sir did anything wrong as he didn’t look vulgarly or commented vulgar on her. He just took few glances as my mom is a beautiful and smart woman with a height of 5’4”. Even I too could say that She was giving a complete wet and erotic look in that wet outfit.

I guess during conversation she too realised that her Bra and her belly could easily be seen through so she quickly put her arms around her neck like feeling cold in water. 

Sir- madam are you ok, do you need towel or anything? 

Mom- uhm.. no.. it’s just I’m feeling cold so I will take a leave from here and get changed. 

My mom was starting to leave, from back Latha aunty called her and asked to order fruit salad from call. Hearing this, I too went out to help her. 

Sir- hey Chinna, where are you leaving 

Me- To help Mumma sir 

Sir- oh good... good

As I rushed towards main room, Mumma was drying her hair and trying to call. 

Mom- Aree why did you come out of pool 

Me- to help my Mumma 

Mom - to help Mumma or you got bored in the pool. 

Me- no Mumma, I had lot of fun diving and swimming with you. It’s just that I’m tired from journey and all so I want to take rest for a while. 

Mom- Really you wanna rest or play games. Listen, If I see you playing that video games now, then surely, I will break all rules of trip and hit you like anything. 

Now I promised her that I’m going to sleep. After returning to my room, I changed my wet clothes to dry ones and drifted to bed holding phone watching YouTube. I don't know when I slept but I do remember that, I got up due to loud cheering noises and music coming from outside.......
[+] 4 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Naked Eyes - by Mortalbeast - 10-03-2024, 05:05 PM
RE: Naked Eyes - by Samadhanam - 11-03-2024, 07:10 AM
RE: Naked Eyes - by Saikarthik - 12-03-2024, 01:34 PM
RE: Naked Eyes - by Mortalbeast - 12-03-2024, 03:31 PM
RE: Naked Eyes - by Praveen84 - 12-03-2024, 04:54 PM
RE: Naked Eyes - by Mortalbeast - 17-03-2024, 12:43 PM
RE: Naked Eyes - by sri7869 - 12-03-2024, 09:59 PM
RE: Naked Eyes - by Praveen84 - 17-03-2024, 11:24 AM
RE: Naked Eyes - by Mortalbeast - 17-03-2024, 12:48 PM
RE: Naked Eyes - by Rakul1985 - 21-03-2024, 07:47 PM
RE: Naked Eyes - by Mortalbeast - 23-03-2024, 07:36 PM