Misc. Erotica Indian College Girl Priyanka Married Old African Negro
Heart 
Friends this is a short story. Maybe 3-4 parts.

Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My colour is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent.
Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told me about the village and its traditions and strictures. I thought visiting some village would really help my plan. So I asked him to take me to those villages. But he said the villagers do not allow outsiders into the village. I requested Akachi to take me there once. So that we can talk to them and ask them to help. He agreed and we went to the village.
Akachi first went to village chiefs and got permission to talk to them and then he came back. We both went to the headman of the village and we spoke to him. I told them about my project plan and asked them to help me. Then they all talked among themselves. Other village leaders told me to stay one day and leave the next day. I said one day is not enough for the project atleast I need 45 days to 2 months. He said outsiders are not allowed to stay for so long. I requested him to help me somehow. Akachi also requested.

I told them that I will pay them any amount for this. Then the village head started thinking. Then he asked us to wait. He went to talk to other village chiefs. After some time he came back and said he only wanted to talk to me. So I asked Akachi to leave the room. He said there is no opportunity to live as an outsider in the village. But you must give us 3 cows, 5 goats and 3 pigs. Then he said that he will help me to become a member of the village. He told me to think before agreeing to this. It is important for me to stay there. I said ok without thinking anything.
I was surprised to hear what he said later. Because he told me that if I marry someone from the village, then I can become a member of the village and live here. He told me to think about it. He told me that this is the only one chance. Also, I don't need to be afraid, marriage is just a formality, he said. I started thinking about it. I told them that I have to go back home after I finish my projects. He said ok. He said that no one should know about this except the villagers. Akachi should not know about this either. He said the marriage is just a formality so I agreed. Then all the village chiefs told me to send Akachi back and come with us. Then I went to Akachi and he agreed and let me stay in the village. I gave him some money and sent him back.
When I entered the village the village leader took me to a hut and asked me to stay there for a couple of hours. After some time he came back and asked me to come with him. All the people of the village had gathered near a tree. There he showed me a man who is going to marry me and told me about him. His name is Berko. His age is around 60-65 years. He is already married and his wife passed away about 25 years ago. Now he lives alone. So the village chief wants me to marry him because I will leave the village and go back after a few days. So marrying an old man will make no difference to him. It felt right to me too because he is an old man anyway. It would be safe to be with him. I agreed then they asked me to give 3 cows 5 goats and 3 pigs to Berko I said ok.
The villagers asked me to take a bath and get ready for the wedding and started the wedding arrangements. He gave me some completely different clothes and ornaments and started the marriage rites. He gave me and Berko a drink to drink. After we got drunk, he announced that we were married. Berko and I, now husband and wife, went to his (our) house. His house looked like a small hut. I don't like it because there are no basic facilities. I is a little impatient with my situation. I told Berko about myself and marriage. I gave him some money to keep him away from me. He returned my money and told me not to worry.
Later that night I didn't eat anything. I sat thinking to myself. How can you see a pair of 60-65 year old short, dark African style curly haired old man with a chubby stomach and a beautiful 19 year old virgin from India. Lying down thinking to myself, I don't know how a 20-year-old virgin girl and a short and 35-40-year-old man look like this pair. As long as I am here, I must be alone in solitude with him in his hut. I was thinking about what can happen when there are only two people in the same house, a boy and a girl. Here I am this old man's wife. I decided not to let anything happen. One dare I have is that Berko is a bit of an old man. Berko prepared the bed for both of us. Even sleeping away from him is not possible here. So I slept next to him. I didn't know when I fell asleep in all these thinking. When I woke up the next day I did not see him. I went out of the hut and looked around. There I walked around the village and saw the huts, the people and their lifestyle.
There are less than 100 families in the village. There are no water resources, electricity, medical facilities. When I looked out of the village it was like a desert. There is no other village nearby. I thought I made a mistake.
I went back to the hut and freshened up. I started thinking about my project. Then Berko came with some food. Then I asked about the need for some batteries for my project. He said he would arrange it for me. I told him thank you. We started eating. The meal is completely different. It is difficult for me to eat. The meal is very spicy. I couldn't hold back after one bite. I started having hiccups. Berko offered a glass of water. I drank water but the hiccups did not stop. Berko is looking at my face. Then he came close to me and held both of my shoulders. I am shocked. But I didn't respond. Suddenly he started rubbing my back to comfort me with one of his hand. I am embarrassed. Because this is the first time I've been this close to a man since I became an adult, and a man creasing my back. Berko is holding my shoulder with one hand and rubbing my back from neck to spine with the other hand. Even though I am his wife, I am just saying that he is doing this to save me from hiccups. (Later I learned that this is the first lust weapon he used on me to arouse me sexually.) I could smell his body odor as he is near me. Maybe he is savouring my body scent. Even so, my hiccups did not subside. Now he again grabbed both my shoulders and stood me up. He also stood. Note one thing here. He is shorter than me. When he and I stood together his head came up to my shoulder. I am horrified at what he could do. Berko now let go of my shoulders and grabbed my hips with both his hands. I am taken aback. He picked me up like a doll looking at my face. Then I screamed in shock. Even though Berko is an old man, it is comforting to see him pick me up so effortlessly. Now I am aware of his power. He lifted me up to his waist. I wrapped my legs around his waist, panicking that I might fall. This is the first time I have embraced a man like this. I am now sitting on his stomach. There is no way I could fall down because of his big belly. My chest is in front of his face. But he didn't do anything. I am relieved. But I still had hiccups. What he did next shocked me. He now put my head down. My position is such that my legs are tightly wrapped around his waist. My lower hips were on the floor. He moved here and there in the same posture. Naturally my shirt had pulled down as I am floating upside down. I  so shocked that I didn't even think of fixing it. Berko's face widened at the sight as he lowered his face. Because heis seeing for the first time the youthful urns of his new wife, imprisoned inside the bra. My hiccups stopped due to the shock. He gently laid me down on the floor. I had not yet separated my legs from his waist and had not adjusted my shirt. Now he sat on his knees and bent forward looking closely at my youthful urns and came near my face and asked me if I am alright. Then I came to reality and got rid of him and fixed my clothes. Now I noticed that he had a triumphant smile on his face. He asked me to eat food. After I finished my food he took me out and started introducing me to his relatives. They are dressed semi-naked without distinguishing between male and female. I heard about their life style tradition. Took some photographs and started working on my project. I noticed another thing there. Some people there seemed to ask Berko what happened last night. Berko would answer with a smile.
As time passed, the sun is getting stronger. After a while, my body is covered with sweat. We reached the hut by the time it got dark. I asked Berko some water for bath. He went with some vessels and after some time took water and returned. The walls of the closet here are made of leaves and stems. So first I am taking a bath in such a closet and that too with a man. I finished my bath and came out with a towel wrapped around me. There Berko lit the lamp and waited for me. As soon as I came out his eyes were on my semi-naked body like male instinct. Then I went to another corner of the room with great difficulty changed may dress. Wherever I go, I have to change my dress in front of him. It's not like I'm telling him to go out. With difficulty I changed my dress. He is sitting looking at me. Berko gave me some fruit after I got changed. We both ate it. I am tired and sleepy. Berko burned some roots to drive away insects. Then he came and lay down next to me. I tried to move away but the hut was too small. It was not possible.
Soon I fell asleep. I woke up once in the middle of the night. When I woke up Berko is sleeping with his hands on my stomach under my chest. When I saw him he is deep sleep. So silently I took his hand and put it aside and turned to the other side and slept. When I woke up early in the morning Berko is sleeping hugging me from behind again. One of his hands is on me from above and the other from below. He is sleeping with his right leg on my hip. I slowly tried to pull away from him. Then he mumbled in his sleep and hugged me even tighter. I am very nervous because it was the first time I had ever slept with a man hugging me like this. This time I woke him up. He woke up and moved away. He looked at my face and smiled. Then I am very relieved and went out to find that everyone in the hut was busy with their own work.

Continues on next part……..
[+] 5 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Indian College Girl Priyanka Married Old African Negro - by anu p - 23-02-2024, 05:09 PM