Misc. Erotica family
(Me ,mine hubby and my dad) credit goes to original writer

Dear friends, this my first fantasy story about me Nilu (24 years fair well curved housewife) and my hubby Rajesh (27 years slim but sweet fair hubby ) and my dad ( 48 years very healthy and strong man). We live in a small town where my hubby is working in state govt job in civil department. .All was well but suddenly two things happened ,my mom died due to illness at a near by town and dad became all alone .He is a businessman and was very sad due to this loss.
The other thing happened at our house as my hubby started suspecting my character all of a sudden .He thought I had an affair with my neighbour,which was absolutely wrong. Thia led to a big fight between us .My dad kept caressing my cheeks and was speaking soothing words,it was wonderful to be in safe arms of my powerful dad.
I was lying in my bed and felt pressure in my milk filled breasts .i opened my blouse and tried to press my boobs to remove milk so that pressure is relieved. dad went outside and brought food for us,. I was pressing my round 38 C cup boobs, I felt relieved as my boobs were full of milk and now felt better as milk came out . Suddenly dad entered and was in shock to see my both boobs out of bra and I hurriedly closed my blouse . I told him I was trying to release pressure from my breasts.
He was mesmerised by the roundness and size of my boobs, I could see his eyes were fixed on my boobs.
I noticed that there was a bulge on his night pyjama front .it looked quite big.i was amazed at the size of bulge. Suddenly both of us became conscious and dad said ok then I will come later and he left room. Later on I came and sat with dad in drawing room where he was watching TV . Now dad asked my why both of us had a fight. I told him that he suspects me that I fool around with other men which is totally false he insisted why Rajesh does so? I lowered my eyes and said I am not comfortable with u about talking this issue. Then he got up from his seat and sat beside me and took my hand in his hand and told me lovingly that now as ur mom is not there I am both ur mom and dad so please tell me all. Then I started telling him shyly that real problem is that my hubby's penis is smAll and he has a complex about this. Though I never complained about it he still feels bad about it. I thought after child he will be normal but things became worst after that as my vagina became slightly loose his small penis was not giving me any pleasure and though I never complained he knew that I was not enjoying.he became restless and started loosing self confidence and thought I am having sex with other males to satisfy myself! Saying this I started crying. My dad started consoling me and in process I was in his arms crying he started comforting me then hugged me and then his hand was on my back.while rubbing my back he was speaking good words and then he pressed himself hard against my body .we remained in embrace for sometime then he wiped my tears and started kissing my cheeks lovingly then ears then chin and then my lips!! I was confused and tried to see in to his eyes and found lots of love for me. I also started liking his hug and kisses. Then he started caressing my back up to my hips.i was f.trembling now. He is a powerful man and his arms were all over me now. Suddenly he took my hand and placed it on his pyjama front which had abreast bulging. I was shocked .mi tried to remove my hand but he put some force and now I was holding his cock in my hand amazed at its size its length and fatness. It was almost twice as big and as fat than my hubbys.my pussy started leaking and my lips were still locked to his lips. He then told me that my baby I shall give all pleasure which u have been missing so fat .I had sex with ur mom daily and now in her absence I am all alone and horny and so r u because of ur useless hubby. We r in same boat .lets enjoy baby. I said but dad it is wrong as u r my father! What society will say. He smiled and said it is going to be our secret how society will no sweetheart!! Then he first time pressed my boobs . He said since I saw ur boobs I am crazy for ur boobs .
And he started kissing upper portion of exposed boobs from my blouse.Dad kept pressing my boobs above clothes. I was also pressing his cock over pyjama.my pussy was leaking . Then dad lifted me and took me to his bed room and laid me on his bed .he said smilingly in this bed I have fucked ur mom many times ,now my baby it is ur turn. Saying this he started removing my sari ,I helped him to do so.then he opened my blouse and started kissing my body my belly my arms and my lips. Then he removed my blouse and bra in a stroke .now my big boobs were in front of him in all glory.he started pressing them ,milk started oozing which he started sucking very hard. I was very excited and helping dad in all his actions then dad removed my petticoat and my wet panty was in front of him . He became mad and started smelling my panty and then pressed my pussy with her palms. He removed panty and started looking at my pussy and said ur pussy is as sweet as ur moms.then he started licking kissing smooching my pushy . It was time someone was licking my pussyy and aaahhhhh I started crying .my ahhhhhhh were making him horny.then he got up and removed all his clothes and I saw his huge cock , he brought it near my mouth . I knew he wanted me to suck it but I have never done it. Seeing my hesitation he told me lovingly to kiss it.i started kissing the head of his cock , it felt soooo good smooth skin and all warm . Then he told me to lick it , i did so, then I started sucking it . Mmmmmm it was best experience of my life ,I was totally lost in sucking my dads massive cock which was now throbbing in my mouth. Then he removed cock and spread my thighs and fingered my pussy . I cried Dad it is. So big it will not go in my pussy, he laughed and said that if can deliver a ----- then it can definitely take my cock .then he started rubbing his cock head on my pussy slit . Aaaaahhhh I was crying dad please push it in.It was great feeling aaahhhh oooohhh I cried , Dad was smiling seeing in my eyes than he put his lips on mine and gave a thrust and pushed his cock completely in me,, I cried in some pain but soon it became joyous feeling in my pussy and whole body,, in fact I realised that I was getting my REAL fuck for first time. My no good hubby was never able to fuck me so well. Suddenly dad pulled out his cock and thrust again harder , and I realised I was going to have real fun with my loving Dad. Then dad became mad and started his speed , I was in seventh heaven . I was experiencing real fucking and that too from my dad, it was great feeling. Dads strokes became harder faster and now he was panting and kissing me madly. I felt my climax building up and told dad that I am cumming. Dad increased his speed of fucking and came inside me with deep pushes. I was filled with his warm thick sperms.it was very cool feeling .then we hugged each other and kissed deeply.dad was stroking my buts, affectionately.
He said my darling baby this is one of my best fuck in life.i said dad mine was best ever fuck too. Dad squeezed my buts and got up to bathroom , then he turned back and asked me to join him in bathroom.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
family - by kick789 - 12-03-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: family - by krish - 13-03-2019, 04:53 AM
RE: family - by K@maraja - 13-03-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: family - by kick789 - 14-03-2019, 09:11 PM
RE: family - by ronylol - 14-03-2019, 09:50 PM
RE: family - by kick789 - 23-03-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: family - by kick789 - 23-03-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: family - by kick789 - 23-03-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: family - by kick789 - 23-03-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: family - by ronylol - 23-03-2019, 11:37 PM