Friendly with Dad's friends
Wink 
Jacob was 52 years old Indian man settled in Bangalore. He was happy with his business doing well. He had recently semi retired from his financial consultant business and was venturing into coffe and spices export. He had lots of contacts in Tamilnadu and Kerala which made it possible for him to get in touch with plantation owners. Keshav and Laxman were his business partners. They had chosen to work with Jacob because he was soft spoken kind hearted man. It was easier for him to convince land owners and get their supplies for his export business. He had built good network in Europe and had 4-5 clients who were interested in cracking deal with him. Most of his clients were in different parts of Europe. Alex was his main contact in Europe. He had retired from British army and was living peaceful life. He was 50 but fit like most Army veterans. 

Just like Alex he had set up deals with Martin and James both around same age. They were wealthy westerners looking for business opportunities in India and around. All of them were around Jacob's age. They all loved doing business with Jacob as he was very honest and transparent with his dealings. They all had recently completed 1 year of their business association and things were looking bright for them all. Jacob was very excited about his business growing at great pace. He wanted to invite all his business associates to India and give them tour to the plantations. He had requested all of them for the same and all of them accepted it graciously. Jacob was a widower. He lost his wife 12 years ago when his daughter was only **. He never married again just to make sure he raises his daughter nicely. His daughter Christine was pretty like her mother. She had all features of her gorgeous mother. Christine looked really gorgeous with her round face, gorgeous hair, slim figure and absolutely stunning smile. She had a very friendly nature but was little bratty as Jacob had always given her everything she ever wanted. She had recently broke up with a guy who had taken her virginity and she was feeling miserable for allowing him to do that. After her break up, Christine had started spending more time at home and was interested in helping her Dad in his business. 

Christine was a pretty 19 years old Indian girl. Her dusky complexion was her sexiest asset. She was natural with her communication and her father thought it'll be great help if Christine could help with communicating with his business associates. Christine started assisting Jacob and soon she was able to pick up the work really well. Jacob was happy with his daughter taking interest in his business. He had lots of plans for future. Christine on other hand was happy to be able to distract her mind from her ex boyfriend. Although they fucked only once Christine didn't really enjoy it because her ex spiked her drink and took advantage of her. Christine was 19 and was starting to get interested in sex but this experience made her feel like it's better to stay away from it. Jacob planned to visit coffee plantations in Kerala with his esteemed clients who were visiting them. Keshav and Laxman were happy to host him. They made all the arrangements for Jacob and his business associates. They had never seen or heard of Christine before as Jacob was the one who used to coordinate with them all the time. Christine and Jacob arrived at Keshav's place in Waynad as planned with Alex, Nartin and James. Keshav was in his mid 50s. His wife was bed ridden for couple of years because of paralysis. He stayed in the hills in a beautiful farmhouse. Christine was mesmerized by the natural beauty and scenic location of his house. Keshav was happy to see Jacob's daughter. 

Christine was wearing a jeans and off shoulder red top. She had tied her hair in ponytail and was looking really alluring. Keshav understood Christine has really liked the place he offered to tour her through entire property. Jacob was tired because of the travel he decided to rest for a bit. Christine was reluctant to go with Keshav as his eyes were feasting on her body and she was feeling little uncomfortable. Not only Keshav but Martin was also interested in Christine but he was good at keeping poker face. Christine was very friendly and helpful to all 3 white guys. She was little excited to hang around with white men as it felt cool to her. She totally enjoyed the way others were looking at them when she toured her Dad's visitors in Bangalore. As Christine was saying no, Martin stepped in and told her there is nothing better to do unless she's not too tired she can come along as he also wanted to roam around. Martin was fittest and most handsome of all. He had grey hair and stubble. He used to wear Polo tshirts which made him look smarter. Christine was little attracted to him so she decided to go along. Keshav was touring them all around showing them variety of trees and other things he had done around the farmhouse. He wasn't very good with English but Christine was helping him whenever needed so Martin gets an idea what he's talking about. All 3 of them spent about half n hour together both the guys were checking out Christine. She was fresh young teen with slim figure and long beautiful thick black hair. Though she wasn't chubby her ass had blossomed perfectly and her snug fit jeans was doing it justice. She was feeling very nice with beautiful nature around. 

As they were about to return Keshav guided them to a treehouse kind of structure that was made at the far end of the farm. Keshav started to climb up the stairs. Martin asked Christine to climb ahead of him. Christine did just that and Martin started climbing with his eyes glued to Christine's ass. They all climbed to the top where Keshav had made a beautiful sit out and they could see sunset sitting there. It was close to sunset and view of the skies looked mesmerising. Christine was awestruck she just kept enjoying the view while both men were ogling at her. As the sun went down it became quite dark because of all the trees around. They decided to get going. Keshav started climbing down first. Martin gave Christine a hand and made her go ahead. He gently held Christine by her waist. Christine was little shocked but his touch was gentle only issue was he was touching her bare waist as her tshirt had got off place a little. She decided to carry on as it was too dark and she didn't want to fall. As she was thinking about something and climbing down she skipped a step and was about to fall but Martin grabbed her by her waist and she regained her balance. Martin's grip made her get goosebumps. He held on to her like a gentleman and she climbed down. Keshav was walking ahead of them with little torch in his hand and both of them were following him. Even after they got down and started walking Martin didn't let go his hand off Christine's waist. They were walking like a couple talking to each other about general things. 

Christine was aware Martin hasn't taken his hand off her but she didn't mind it. As they came closer to farmhouse Martin asked Keshav if he could hand him the torch as he and Christine wanted to take a little longer walk around coffee plantations. As Keshav turned around Christine swiftly let off Martin's hand and stood half a step away. Keshav gave them the torch and directed them with his hand before leaving. They both waited for him to disappear in the dark and then started walking. As they both got together Martin again put his hand on Christine's waist. Christine started looking at him their eyes met and he told her with a smile
Martin: Don't want you to loose your balance again. Hope that's fine?
Christine had no objection but she didn't want to look easy. She just nodded Yes. This time Martin's grip was firm like holding his lady. They were talking about their personal lives and Christine got to know he had married twice and is single since his 2nd divorce about 3 years ago. When asked about her relationship she lied saying she has never been in relationship. Martin was surprised to hear that. He quickly said
Martin: It's hard to believe good looking girl like you has never dated anyone. What's your age?
Christine was reluctant but replied
Christine: 19
Martin: No relationships at 19. I must say guys around are blind or gay.

Christine liked the compliment and started giggling
Martin: I'm not kidding
Christine: Let it go I know I'm not that good 
Martin: You can't be serious Christine look at yourself you're so gorgeous
Christine: Thanks Martin! 
Martin held her by waist again this time much harder. Christine panicked a little and said
Christine: I think we should go back Dad might be worried I'm not around for long.
Martin knew it's not the time to insist he agreed immediately but his hands were now holding Christine tight. He was in a way letting her know that he knows he can handle her. Christine was too naive to understand but she could sense authority in his grip. She knew she's in Martin's hands now. She didn't mind it as his compliments had worked their charm on her. As they were walking back he kept his compliments on
Martin: You have really beautiful long hair 
Christine: Thank you! Dad says I got it from my Mum
Martin: Oh really! Jacob is a lucky man then. I would love to be with someone who got such beautiful hair

Christine was blushing but she could hide it well thanks to the darkness around. As they came closer to farmhouse again this time Martin released his grip subtly and they both walked little away as if they were never together. Christine really liked the fact that Martin let her off without having to remind him. She thought of him as a gentleman. She was really impressed my his manners and demeanor. He wasn't just handsome but also a thorough gentleman she thought. They both walked in and Martin went back to his room. Christine went to check on her Dad and reminded him if he's drinking tonight he better watch himself. Jacob was a great man but he couldn't handle drinks well. Christine didn't want her Dad to embarass himself in front of his important clients. Christine went back to her room and after about 5 minutes Keshav walked in to Jacob's room. They both talked about their plans and asking for some more investment from their European investors. Christine came back to her room and stood in front of the mirror. She was thinking about Martin's compliment and his grip. She knew it was a man's grip. Martin was trying to mark his territory on her body but isn't it too fast? Isn't he too old? But he's a westerner they are open about such things for him it's a normal thing but is it a good idea for me? Christine's mind was cluttered with these thoughts she decided to take a shower n get ready for the dinner she had to control her Dad. She took off her tshirt and looked at herself again she was looking fit. She has perfect size for her age she removed her jeans and got shocked to see a wet patch in the front. She wasn't acknowledging her feelings but her pussy wasn't in any sort of denial mode in fact it was shouting out loud. "Yes Christine you got turned on by your Dad's friend. He grabbed you and you let him do it because you want it to." Her mind and body definitely weren't in sync. 

She started blushing and went to get shower. It was hot in the day but started to get little better by evening so Christine wore a nice black dress with very little make up just to make sure she doesn't look dolled up but she was definitely looking pretty. When she walked in to Jacob's room, Keshav was already there talking to her Dad. They both greeted her and Jacob told his princess she's looking pretty while Keshav was looking uncomfortable as he wanted to feast his eyes on Christine but out of his respect for Jacob he decided to not do so. Christine felt better as Keshav didn't continue his staring and ogling. She overheard Keshav saying he's leaving now and Jacob should take care of the matter from here. Christine was surprised to know he was leaving. She interrupted them
Christine: Keshav uncle why are you leaving? This dinner is going to be important right we have to ask for some more investment?
Keshav: Yes but I have few things to take care of
Christine: But it is important
Before Christine would say anything Jacob interrupted her
Jacob: Tina Keshav's wife is bedridden he needs to be at home through the night all the time
Christine wasn't aware of his situation. She felt bad for him.

Christine: Sorry Uncle! I wasn't aware. You don't worry I'll handle it with Dad. We will get the investment we want. 
Keshav: Great! All depends on you two I'll get moving. I have asked kitchen staff to serve you dinner on upper deck enjoy the food and Jacob you enjoy your drinks!
Keshav left happy and assured. He felt bad for eyeing Christine. He thought she's sweet little girl and he should refrain from repeating his mistakes. Christine reminded Jacob about drinks and they both went to upper floor. When they reached all 3 white guys were already there waiting for them. As soon as they entered Christine was looking for Martin. He was talking to James and when their eyes met he approved Christine's look with his glance. Christine was happy. As father daughter duo arrived to the table Martin politely complimented Christine.
Martin: You're looking great Christine! Christine thanked him. James too complimented her and they started with dinner and drinks. Jacob and Christine smartly briefed them about future plan and assured of giving presentation before they could finalize their investment. It was a fruitful business discussion and Jacob was happy. He ignored Christine's advice and went little loose on his drinks. He and Alex were drinking like a fish. Soon both of them were too drunk and James thought it's better to take Alex back to his room. He told Martin he's taking Alex back and would call it a night himself as he was getting little high as well. As they both left Christine quickly asked Jacob to get up and leave. He wasn't in good shape. They had their rooms on the lower floor and Christine wasn't sure how she was going to take her Dad down to his room. Martin was quick to offer her help. They both helped Jacob to get back to his room. Christine settled Jacob in his bed and came out. Martin was still lurking around. Christine saw him and went towards him to say thanks.

Christine: Thank you for helping out and sorry about my Dad he's a little
Martin: Oh no no it's absolutely fine who doesn't like to booze?
Christine: Hehehe that's true! But it's fun only if you know your limits
Martin: Wait you didn't even drink and you talking about limits? 
Christine: I didn't do it now doesn't mean I don't do it 
Martin: Oh you watching your limits because of your Dad?
Christine: Yes he doesn't like it
Martin: Come on you're an adult you can do whatever you want
Christine: I know but it's not like that in India
Martin: Forget about it let's get you a drink
Christine: No I'm fine!
Martin: Oh come on you can have a wine that shouldn't be too much to ask?
Christine agreed as Martin was insisting. They both started walking up the stares and Christine lost her balance again. Martin was quick to grab the opportunity and he put his hand in her waist again. 
Martin: You seem bad with the stares

Christine: Not really! Don't know what's wrong with me today. 
Martin: You're fine now 
Martin squeezed her waist gently telling Christine he got her. They came up and he poured her a glass of wine. He got himself a drink too. They both got talking
Martin: I'm really impressed with your idea. You got a solid plan there. Hope you can back it up on paper and in the field too. 
Christine: Thanks! Yes hopefully we'll get through. We are working hard. 
Martin: I see the effort. Jacob has got solid help in you
Christine: I'm just learning yet
Martin: I wish I was as smart as you while learning
Christine: Thanks! You think you would want to invest?
Martin: Honestly I read numbers better than I hear so let's see your presentation first and maybe then it'll be better to take a call. Hey you finished your glass you should get another drink.
Christine: No I'm good. 
Martin: Are you sure?
Christine: Yes

Martin: Wow you seem too obedient for a grown up girl. Jacob still treating you like a kid? 
That hit Christine as intended. She didn't want Martin to think of her as a kid. Martin could easily see it on her face and that made him chuckle. Christine was little upset about it. She filled her glass with another drink. Martin decided to give it a cheer. 
Martin: Cheers! That's like a big girl!
They both resumed their conversation.
Martin: Christine don't mind me asking again but you really never been in relationship?
Christine: Why do you find it hard to believe?
Martin: I told you already you're way too gorgeous to be single forever and at your age people do explore
Christine: That's true people my age do explore a lot.
Martin: Yeah! Are you matured serious kinds? Or fun loving? 
Christine: I enjoy having fun. Not too serious to be honest. 
Martin: That's nice! So what do you do for fun?
Christine: I like to dance, travel, read hang out with my friends.
Martin: That's interesting. So you dance? 
Christine: Yes I'm trained in Salsa.
Martin: Salsa? Really? Can you teach me?
Christine: I'm not that good at it yet. 
Martin: I don't aspire to be professional just want to learn it for fun. 
Christine: Okay I'll teach you 

Martin immediately turned on the music and extended his hand. Christine had finished her 2nd glass of wine and started to open up a little. She gave him her hand and they both started dancing. Christine first put her hand on Martin's shoulder and asked him to put his hand on her waist. They started dancing and soon both were in sync. Martin was a good dancer and it made Christine feel good. Martin made sure to take advantage of this and felt up Christine's waist back and slightly brushed his hand against her butt. Christine was starting to like everything about Martin by now. He was well behaved, good looking, friendly guy who could dance well. She liked the purfume he was wearing. Christine was turned on thinking of her wet patch and how Martin made her feel. She was so turned on that she didn't mind Martin freely squeezing her butt couple of times. They stopped dancing after a while and sat down. Christine was happy to spend time with Martin and he was making sure to make his moves carefully before he could enjoy with Christine as his heart desires. After they sat down Martin poured himself another drink. He intentionally didn't ask Christine for another 1 this time. Christine was totally on now and she requested him for another drink herself with a smile. He readily served to her request. Christine was turned on now and as the night grew darker chilly wind started to blow. Christine was feeling cold and Martin didn't think twice before he put his arm around her shoulder and embrace her to warm up. Christine didn't step back in fact she enjoyed his warmth. She moved closer to snuggle little more. They looked at each other and smiled. Martin was sure that Christine is in right mood. He leaned forward to kiss her. Christine didn't disappoint him as she reciprocated his move. They kissed longer than usual. Martin gently sucked on her tongue they both enjoyed each other's taste with flavour of alcohol. Christine thought he tasted delicious. She wanted more but next moment she came back to her senses and realised she's doing this in an open space with her Dad around. She started getting nervous and stood up all of a sudden. Martin wasn't sure what happened to her. She started walking towards her room.

Martin tried to stop her.
Martin: Hey Christine! Sorry if that offended you
Christine: Not really but I'm feeling sleepy let me go. Good night.
Martin: Good night! Shall I walk you down the stairs?
Christine: No I'll manage thanks 
She rushed to her room and Martin went ba
ck to sleep. He was wondering what had got into her that she left so abruptly
[+] 1 user Likes anuj_thefunguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Friendly with Dad's friends - by anuj_thefunguy - 28-01-2024, 08:18 AM
RE: Friendly with Dad's friends - by sri7869 - 01-02-2024, 10:20 PM