Adultery Seduction of My Homely Wife Padma
Heart 
Hi Friends,

My name is Mohan. I love reading erotic stories and am such a huge fan of this forum. I always had a fantasy of having a beautiful wife with whom I can eventually explore the cuckold fantasies. Hence, I have decided to write this cuckold story purely based out of my imagination and how my life would have turned out to be if all the dreams came true like exploring cuckold lifestyle and then leading into humiliation, BDSM, crossdressing and sissification. I am trying to write this story in a long format and will keep it very descriptive of the emotions. Some of my details I am going to include are real and few scenarios based on my own experiences. For now I will be concentrating on the cuckold part, as I am going to start the story from my marriage. 

I have never intended to hurt anyone's feelings or sentiments or point to any specific individuals by writing this story. It's just a pure fantasy that I never got to explore and I am trying to relive it. That's all. 

It is my first time writing, so please pardon me for any mistakes and grammatical errors. Please do share your opinions and feedback as I continue this thread. It is going to help me fine tune my writing style and introduce any changes to the story. Cheers!
[+] 5 users Like MohiniMadhu's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Seduction of My Homely Wife Padma - by MohiniMadhu - 31-12-2023, 09:51 AM
RE: Seduction of My Homely Wife Padma - by dilema - 01-05-2024, 03:55 AM