Poll: Should I Continue my Experience ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah , Carry On
83.33%
5 83.33%
No , Stop It
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Romance Me and My Girlfriends
Heart 
Hi , This Time , I feel this gonna be a 100% real and true incident list I gonna post here , I got too many girls in my lifetime , with some I succeded in getting very intimate relationship with some less intimate but here I will open ip all cases , For fun something I will describe with more spices and more beauty , HOPE ALL GONNA APPRECIATE ME..

Girlfriend No. 1 Manjima 
-------------------------------------------

I was her childhood friend , We used to be good friends in school in those days where their was only Emotional attachment and nothing sexual . But our story did not run long ,when I was in Class 1 , My father got a transfer and we moved , I missed her , Sometimes I really missed her too much when I got some maturity , I used to think of her , how she may look now , I had a photo album where was a pic of us together , I used to smile seeing that and wished If one day my dad again get transferred there we will meet again but the thing used to disturb my mind , Did she get a boyfriend ? do she think of me in this way ,how I think ...All I could do was imagine , I did not even know how she looks but I loved her , Really I felt like it was my first time... I wanted to turn this childhood friendship to a Committed Relationship badly ,yes , i really wanted.

Well then after good 10 years after crossing secondary education , during 11th standard I came back to the city where she lived , Eventually that time her mom and my mom once met on Street and her mom started coming to our house , I was just willing to see her , And her mom told that next day to go to their place for a lunch , ouu it was the moment I was waiting for , I was grown up enough , Now not only I wanted to get her heart only , also grown a desire to make love to her physically . 

The next day we went to their place , It was a House with a small garden , Some construction work on way in its 1st floor and the area was also in a lane . I went there , The sooner I entered their door ,my eyes were only searching for Manjima ,Only and Only Manjima. I was offered with a glass of juice and then she entered , She was ,was beautiful just cute ,her eyes were so pretty , Her eyes and voice stirred me so much that I was paused for some moment , Then her mom asked her to take me to her room . First we both was silent inside room. Then I asked her , "Can you really remember me?"
She said , Yes I can , I have lots of picture with you and I was waiting to meet you but you know ,neither I had any contact number nor any adress to send a letter so I had no option left other than waiting.
I was really happy that she was also so eager to meet me as i was .We had lots of conversation that day , she mentioned many times that she missed me , She once got emotinal and hugged me.... I too was quite comfortable as she was mine forever wherever I was, She had been always mine . But I was not mature enough to understand her , She was not as innocent as she was in our childhood days . Whatever ,I did not get any clue at that point , Story went on , We used to meet , I loved her very deeply , One day I went to her house getting her call , and going there came to know her parents are not at home and they will return late , she was feeling lonely so she called me , I asked her how I should accompany her , would she like to cook together ? She replied ,mom has prepared all food no need to cook , then I asked would you like to play any game? This time her smile first time i noticed , it is no more innocent , it is so much slutty .... 
Though that time I was happy with her naughty smile, she replied, yes , play games , play with me ...

saying this , she lifted her top and revealed her round navel with a fleshy tummy , ahh deep navel was always my desire .
she pointed a finger towards her navel and asked me , can you play with my navel ? can you finger it hard , please ?

TO BE CONTINUED
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Me and My Girlfriends - by Ron29uk - 11-03-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: Me and My Girlfriends - by Ron29uk - 11-03-2019, 03:11 AM
RE: Me and My Girlfriends - by ronylol - 11-03-2019, 10:01 AM
RE: Me and My Girlfriends - by Ron29uk - 11-03-2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Me and My Girlfriends - by ronylol - 11-03-2019, 02:56 PM
RE: Me and My Girlfriends - by Ron29uk - 12-03-2019, 01:12 AM
RE: Me and My Girlfriends - by ronylol - 12-03-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Me and My Girlfriends - by Ron29uk - 13-03-2019, 01:43 AM
RE: Me and My Girlfriends - by ronylol - 13-03-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: Me and My Girlfriends - by Ron29uk - 14-03-2019, 12:52 AM
RE: Me and My Girlfriends - by Ron29uk - 14-03-2019, 01:02 AM