Humiliated Hubby Akhil leading to cuckold
Hi all,

I am Akhil, my wife is Archana and she is a dominating character. She is a mild exhibitionist. I am 35 yrs old, Tamil conservative hubby and Archana is 31 and was conservative type once and slowly she changed to dominative and exhibitionist type. 

To describe Archana, she is slim, tall, fair personality. She resembles actress Keerthi Suresh more or less. I am also fair and handsome personality working in an MNC. We are rich and have servants and bungalow. We live in Coimbatore.

We have a lady cook and gardner cum watchman, driver and one boy to sweep, swab and go for purchase etc. The boy and watchman stay in the premises overnight. The rest of them come only for the day.

We have 1 son aged 3 years. Our sex life was slowly getting bored. I was busy in work and Archana was a home maker. We have sex only once in 15 days. It has also become a ritual like. Archana started complaining that she wants sex often. When we have sex I used to cum very fast. I won't be able to last more than 30 seconds inside her. Maximum can do only 8 to 10 strokes by which I would ejaculate. She will be frustrated after understanding I have cum and my cock shrinks. Then I do licking and try to make her cum. After 15 to 20 mins of licking she would cum some times and some times she will not be able to cum. She gets angry on me for cumming so fast and that she was left unsatisfied. She decided to take me to sexologist. We consulted got some spray and tablets. Nothing worked. Because of her frustration and anxiety the erection also started becoming an issue. She was angry on me as she was not getting good penetrative sex for more than a year now.

As her sex was not satisfied, she started dressing a bit provocative and started attracting male eyes. I started noticing that she started stitching blouse which are having narrow backs, where full back is visible and only 3 buttons in the blouse so full cleavage is visible. Also her entire midriff will be visible and she started wearing low hip saree showing her navel too. This became her attire at home, slowly step by step. She did not do all at once. First it was low hip. I did not say anything. Did not want to confront her for this low hip. Then she wore a small blouse. I noticed that she wears the provocative blouse when she has an unsatisfied sex the previous night. Like this it started and it became regular that wears low hip saree and all her blouses became provocative. I did not take it seriously until, the cleaning boy ( Sundar, aged 22) started stairing at her. He used ogle at her and I got suspicious. She used to sit in the kitchen and work and Sundar would be standing and  looking at the cleavage or her back. Her pallu will be sometimes not covering her boobs fully. When I noticed Sundar ogling her, I confronted Archana.
I love CFNM. CFNM Humiliation. I am an Exhibitionist. Like to serve females during their party in a semi-dressed situation as per the likes of the group. I am from Chennai and can speak English and Tamil. Namaskar
[+] 6 users Like fancyguyfancy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Humiliated Hubby Akhil leading to cuckold - by fancyguyfancy - 23-11-2023, 08:10 PM