Fantasy Sherin's Navel Play Adventures ~ Hot Navel Model
Heart 
Welcome to my thread!

Here I will be writing my stories, experiences and incidents. Navel Lovers ENJOY!  Someone asked me questions so here it is! Read here or on my official Quora.

[b][Image: main-qimg-20f9fc1d73b8d479731520b66a983277][/b]

What is the most unlikely navel fingering experience you had?

I wrote a small experience which happened in high school ~ wattpad exclusives enjoy…

Sherin's Unexpected Navel Play Encounter in School

Introduction:
Sherin, a shy high school student, volunteers to help out at the school's charity auction. After helping set up tables and chairs, she finds herself alone in the restroom when four boys walk in, including Reno Garcia, Alex Chimes, Sherry, and Pete Pistol. They decide to have some fun with her.

[Image: 62b8b7752bea19f3a69d3dd0af5bfed7ae5806f5.gif]

Building Tension:
The boys start teasing Sherin about her navel, which they find intriguing due to its visibility through her clothing. As their curiosity grows, so does Sherin's discomfort.

[Image: jOJHCgd.gif]

Rising Action:
The boys surround Sherin, making it difficult for her to escape as they continue to playfully taunt her about her navel. She feels trapped but also aroused by their attention because she loves other teasing her navel.

[Image: belly-button.gif]

[Image: iduppu-thoppul-ring.gif]

Not Expected Climax
With each boy taking turns, they gently touch and caress Sherin's exposed belly button, causing her to feel increasingly turned on despite her initial hesitation. Eventually, she gives in to the pleasure, allowing them to explore further. They licked, sucked, kissed and punched her navel in turn.

[Image: h7RsD-.gif]

[Image: f7c3e195352e81f89821dca4d617b3e4.gif]

[Image: IMG_ORG_1680374070301.jpeg]

Conclusion:After the encounter, Sherin finds herself feeling both embarrassed and liberated from her previous shyness. She realizes that this experience has awakened a newfound confidence within her. Meanwhile, the boys return to the event without any of them acknowledging what transpired between them.

[Image: kajal-aggarwal-indian-actress.gif]

They said next time we will invade your navel again. Sounded like fun but scary.
Hope you all like the story ???

thanks
Featured WFM Model ✔️ ?️‍? ?? ??
Ask me anything on Quora
nospam
[+] 1 user Likes sherinoswald's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sherin's Navel Play Adventures ~ Hot Navel Model - by sherinoswald - 30-08-2023, 06:00 AM