Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Wink 

"My sexy mother with her Lustful official colleague Mr. Gajendra"

Hello friends. This is my first story that I am posting here . Rathar being a story it's a real incident that happened in my life in the year 2020. During the lockdown phase of COVID. Before going to the story let me introduce you to the main characters of this erotic tale , that I am going to narrate you all here. 
I am currently in b.tech 2nd year. I live with my mom "Sreerupa Verma" who is a typical housewife plus a working woman in one of the leading Bank of India as manager. She is 48 years of age and has superb body figure. The most attractive part of her body is her breasts which are too big (40DD) . As she is little chubby her breasts seems more hot. By the way her figure is 40-36-42. 
My dad and mom got divorced in 2019 due to some family misunderstanding. 
It was a tough time for me to deal with such separation of my parents. My dad "Dheeraj Verma" is a businessman and holds the business of medicines in various cities across the country. We are currently living in Delhi since 2014.
The last important character of my story is "Gajendra Singh" who is working at the same branch where mom is employed. He is a 50 years old smart man with dashing personality. He is a married man and have two sons. His family along with his wife lives in other town. He lives alone in our town due to posting of his job . He is in Delhi since 2018. He is very muscular body full with grey hairs and have a moustach . He is kind hearted man but he holds something more quality in his passion that I will reveal as the story goes down. 
Next part the main story will start. Keep updating your reviews how was this introduction part...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED) - by Ayush0098 - 17-08-2023, 12:59 AM