Adultery Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap
Bug 
                                                       Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap

Hello everyone this is mortal back again with new story. This story has been sent to me by my viewer Aditya from Hyderabad. It's a real life experience of Aditya So we will see the rest from his perspective. 

Myself Aditya Rao aged 29 from Hyderabad. Being from a military background family, i got a gifted physique. Iam almost 6feet, dark skinned with broad shoulders and muscular body. I hit gym 5 days a week as i like to be fit and lift heavyass weight.

Now coming to love of my life, my wife Pallavi Rao, At that time Pallavi was 26, a beautiful petite with dusky complexion and a very cute face. She is about 5'-2", 51kg with 34 B breasts and a killer heart shaped ass. Her nipples are very large and sensitive and are over ½ inch long when erect. But one of the most important part of her body is her delicate and extremely tight pussy, very sensitive and always like a leaky tap which can easy drop water when she excited. On her small frame her assets seem amazing. She looks more or less like "Dimple Hayathi". 

[Image: Dimple-Hayathi-Hot-Saree-photos-from-Khi...1044&ssl=1]

I met her on badminton court during our college days and we both fell in love with each other. After dating her for almost 3 years, we reached out to our parents for marriage proposal. 

After marriage we shifted to Bangalore as we both got placements. I worked for MNC with impressive salary and Pallavi worked as IT consultant for a private firm. 

Pallavi was quite horny during college days, so we both lost our virginity on our first dating anniversary which we celebrated in Oyo room of course.

We have been married for 4 years. As we both were working profession, so we could only give less time to our personal life. We didn't consider for kid yet due to our busy schedule. It was only on Sunday that we went out to play badminton in morning then pubs(for drinks) or movie in evening, and had sex in night. 

Three years later our sex life appeared to become routine though we were regularly having sex but it was limited to weekend, it had become kind of a duty rather than fun. So we started reading stories and seeing blue movies to ignite the spark again. 

This introduced us to threesome, foursome, lesbian and wife swapping concepts. As we both were first love to each other, so never experienced sex with many partner like others, what it would be like to be with another man or woman just once in our life. Which is why the concept of being with another partner excited us both.

Initially we did not think much about swapping cause both of us being very possessive to one another. Slowly we started telling each other our fantasies whenever we met another good looking couple in pub or during office parties and did role plays, thus bringing each other to fantastic climaxes. 

On a weekend as usual we went to our badminton court on our SUV as its far from our Apartment. On reaching the court we started to get ready for our match. Suddenly then i saw Amar and his wife Priya on the ground, it's for first time i saw them on that field. They were jogging but upon seeing me they started to come towards us. 

Actually myself and Amar work for same firm but from different branches, so different offices. But we have met each other few times during office get together or during parties. Neither of us were close to each other, we were just colleagues. 

Both Amar and Priya hail from Pune, they are marwadis. They shifted to Bangalore as Amar got posted here. They are married for almost 3 years with no kids. 

Now talking about Amar Aggarwal, he must be around 5'-7" same age as mine but very fair. He is fit but not muscular type. You can say he is built like a athletic.

Priya Aggarwal is 5'-6" height 25 aged. she looks Gorgeous with excellent package of beauty, firm and soft breasts with little fat around waist and very fair in colour and attractive bubble buttocks, curly hair and cute lips. She is a dance trainer and herself a belly dancer, so you can imagine how hot she is.

Anybody sees her will definitely like to talk to her and develop friendship though she is married. She has excellent dressing sense with cute smile on her face. She wears tight dresses that exposes her body shapes. she quite resembles kajal Aggarwal.

[Image: Hindi%2BActress%2BKajal%2BAggarwal%2BNav...BSaree.jpg]

On that particular day Priya has wore a pink eclipse tank top which perfectly showcased her big tits shape and size. Her white flowers printed mini skirt which showed her thunder thighs. 

Amar was in t-shirt and sweatpants with running shoes. 

My wife Pallavi has wore a white T-shirt and tight sports leggings which showed her slim thighs and her heart shaped ass. 

While I had wore a T-shirt and shorts
[+] 7 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap - by Mortalbeast - 08-07-2023, 06:21 PM